- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There will probably be a few more chapters of this party before we move onto other parts of the backstory.  I guess I'm enjoying writing this more than i expected.  Still trying to decide if I want to adapt some of what i've written for this section of the story or something later

 

This ihapter isn't foot heavy, if that's what your looking for. 

 

 


 

 

The warm wine wind gusted over my naked body, sending chills down my bones, and I found myself trying to snuggle with the huge warm platform of white skin that was Crystal's hand below me.

 

Laying in her palm, my head was tilted to the side, the leather platform I was on extending some 5 yards further till I was faced with the open air, looking like a dangerous precipice off below me. I could see Amoe off in the distance, she was collecting paper plates and cups, her steps creating audible booms that sounded like airstrikes off in the distance.

 

I was exhausted and humiliated, and even though I desperately didn't want to be in Crystal's hand, I didn't have the energy to do anything about it. Her pulse vibrated like a sub-woofer at a rap concert, and I strangely found myself drifting off to sleep.

 

“Hey Maaaaark” The voice boomed with an equally strong gust of wind, the ground below me vibrating. The peaceful sleep I was drifting off into was replaced with an equally strong anxiety. I was afraid to move or turn around, and in my exhaustion felt I could no longer think or operate coherently.

 

I felt more vulnerable than ever before in the night. My physical and mental exhaustion left me prone to any kind of manipulation. I no longer had any strength to resist.

 


 

 

Crystal didn't seem to recognize the plight of the tiny man in her hands. The alcohol in her body gave her a kind of unstoppable energy. The fact that a friend of hers was in the palm of her hand was oddly thrilling.

 

Crystal could see his cute little butt visible on the top of her hand, and it looked like the tiny thing was falling asleep. She could feel his little body in her palm, and he looked like a miniature for a modeling kit. This was the first time she held someone this small, and she thought the technology was fascinating. A marvel of modern engineering, being able to scale up and scale down the atoms in the human body would have all sorts of wonderful purposes. She wasn't happy about what happened under President Trent, but she had to admit that having Mark in the palm of her hand was electrifying.

 

She put her hand closer to her face, so that her lips were only inches away from her palm.

 

“Maaaark. Crystal wants to see youuuuu” She accentuated his name and the end of her sentence, her speech in a happy sing song voice. From this range, she could make out individual features on him, like the shoulder blades on his back, and the digits of his hands. He had barely any weight to him. For a second, she contemplated tossing him into the the air and catching him in her mouth, before reconsidering. It be easy to do, but she might be a bit too drunk to safely do it. She didn't want him slamming into her teeth, or simply missing. She had no intention of hurting him.

 

Crystal and Mark had known each other ever since the first days of the school year, from meeting through their mutual friend that was Stephanie. She thought he was cute on day one, and besides the fact he looked strong, you would have never been able to tell he played football. He was soft and mild mannered, and his nerdy interests were juxtaposed sharply with typical stereotype of a football player. On top of it all, he had beautiful curls, which most women thought looked sloppy, but she thought made him look like a Greek statue. As she stared at the tiny boy in her palm, she realized she still had a crush on him, even though he was tiny.

 

She flirted with him constantly, but like many good guys, seemed to miss all the overt hints. She thought she might get him jealous by mentioning her hookup with his teammates, but the comments seemed to roll of his back like water on a duck – only furthering her desire for him.

 

And now, she had him. It didn't occur to her earlier tonight, and the fact that he was tiny didn't diminish her interest in him. If anything, it made everything more exciting.

 

The thought filled her with unrepentant desire, and she took a deep breath in before exhaling, the breath from her mouth accompanied unintentionally by an amorous sigh. Her breath caused his hair to bounce about wildly as if in a storm, and she watched it fascinated. Her simple act of breathing was creating violent weather for him.

 

It was fascinating. Even imperceptible actions by me could create life or death conditions for him. She thought.

 

As her breath continued to create a storm of hot wind on him, she could feel the little thing begin to tremble in her hand.

 

Whether or not it was the alcohol motivating her, or a secret desire coming to be realized from the situation she was in, her thoughts and actions seemed to materialize perfectly naturally now – as if things had always been this way.

 

I have his life in my hands. My fingers could be his angels, or demons.

 

She quivered with delight at the thought, pursing her lips together to blow onto him, relishing the moment as her breath whipped the tiny boys hair about. And then an even more exhilarating thought occurred to her.

 

To him, I'm a god. No – a goddess. I'm like Aphrodite to him. He will learn to worship my divine beauty.

 

Mark continued to tremble face down in her hand as she contemplated the future she had in store for him, worshiping her as a goddess, her sexual beauty being a world he lived for and that he was a prisoner to. She finally was running out of breath, and the torrent of warm wind from her pursed lips began to settle down, Mark's little head of curly hair no longer sent spinning around his face. The tiny thing still hadn't moved.

 

He's so adorable when he's shaking like that. Crystal thought, her mouth turned to a grin.

 

“Maaaark” Crystal said again, watching his hair blow about as she extenuated his name. He looked like he was curling up into a little ball in her palm, like he was trying to get as snug as possible in the slight dip in the center of it.

 

It's so cute. He's helpless. She giggled, and with her free hand stuck out her index finger. Her french manicure caused her finger to be extended significantly, and she lowered it down from above the tiny boy, watching a shadow of increasing darkness form over him. He must have noticed, because she saw his head turn up for only a fraction of a second before he let out a little squeak of a yelp.

Crystal laughed at this. “Sorry” she said, her scythe of a nail continuing to lower towards him as she spoke, her words broken up by giggles. “This must be scary, huh?”

 

As she brought her finger down onto him, the tip of her finger covered more then half his body, obscuring her vision of him from the butt on up. She delicately lowered her finger over him, making sure her nail didn't touch him. As her finger made contact with his naked skin, she could feel him trembling underneath her fingertip, wedged between her finger and her palm.


She giggled, letting her finger linger on him, enjoying the sensation of power she had over the tiny boy.

 

He's so small, so delicate. She giggled and let more of the weight of her finger rest on him, and the trembling became more pronounced as he was compressed further in her flesh.

 

She laughed daintily, picking her finger up slightly off the boy, and then delicately moving her nail to the side of him. The white tip of her french manicure was adeptly used as a wedge, sticking her nail under the boys chest, she flipped him over onto his back.

 

From here, she could distinctly make out all his features, including his tiny flaccid crotch. Mark looked up at her and made eye contact. She could see as face turned a shade of pink, and she laughed down at him, his face continuing to redden as he trembled in her palm.

 


 

 

Crystal giant nail scooped under me, hard and filled with grooves. The rough material rested under my chest, and flipped me over onto my stomach, her finger like a giant frying pan. There was nothing I could do, and her huge face loomed like a massive wall before me, as the massive light blue pools that were her eyes focused onto me.

 

Her laughter boomed – a strange sound. It thundered before me like I was in front of cannons firing, yet sounded like the girlish laugh of the Crystal I had known – like a freshman judging comedy works at an art exhibit.

 

I was entirely naked, lying on my back in her palm, her massive finger lurking above me. I quaked in fear, her finger only seconds earlier pressing into me like she was considering slowly crushing me underneath it.


I was so tired. I wanted to run in terror, but I was too exhausted to. It didn't make any sense rationally, it was obvious that I couldn't escape. Still, a millennia of primate to human instincts had never prepared myself for what was happening now, and I was terrified.

 

Crystal's voice boomed, and I was blasted by hot wine air. “There you are” She smiled, the red rose freckles across her face shifting upward on her smooth skin. Crystal wasn't the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, and her face was somewhat flat looking, but her features were striking. Eyes that looked like transparent arctic blue glass, and red freckles contrasting with her white skin. Her nose was average sized and had a rounded tip. She was undeniably a pretty girl though, and clearly had had no problems getting dates when men were still full sized.

 

I wasn't able to admire her beauty though. I was exhausted, naked and humiliated, and terrified of this giant creature above me, after the nightmare of activity the previous night, I had no question of how helpless I was before these girls. Crystal could do whatever she wanted with me. I had just had to pray that the power she had over me at my tiny size wouldn't get to her.

 

I didn't say anything. I just trembled slightly looking at her huge billboard of a face above me, the light blue pools that were her eyes staring down onto me. Her expression didn't seem to change, other than her smile becoming more pronounced. Her happy face did make her look lovely, even though I was scared of it.

 

Her french manicured nail from her free hand appeared from the side of her palm, like a huge white leather column. She slowly brought it towards me, the white tip of the nail closest and pointed downwards, looking like a massive claw. I instinctively pushed off with my hands in a pitiable attempt to crawl away from it, moving over the grooves of her hot white leather skin. Her palm was soft and created a small bowl, and I was moving uphill.

 

Crystal simply giggled at my instinctive response, the vibrations from her voice sliding me back downhill in her palm, and bringing me closer to the massive claw that was her finger. As I slid closer, the nail moved closer to me, until it was only a few feet from my legs. Her huge wall of a face was now partially obstructed by her finger. It felt like I was lying in a narrow alley, the ground some strange worn warm hill of an oily ravine, the building across from me her face, and cut off anything else I could see in my vision. Her huge eyes were focused on me as the giant monster that was her hand loomed over me, her column like finger moving over my body as if it was some giant beast about to kill it's prey.

 

Her claw like fingernail inched over me with the rest of her finger, the tip of it only a few yards above me, swaying closer and further away to the the point it would dip under 6 feet. I stared at it and simply trembled; it lurked over me as if was it was a wild beast, saving me for when it got hungry.

 

 


 

 

 

Mark lay trembling in Crystal's palm as she brought her finger in closer to him, considering whether or not she should move him about with it to get a better view at his body. She knew the alcohol was probably getting the better of her, and hesitated.

 

Her focus shifted when she realized Amoe was still cleaning up, but she was partially distracted by her phone, so the work was going slowly. Her finger lazily loomed over the boy now, no longer fully paying attention to it. It drifted up and down over Mark, and she didn't notice him as his trembling became more pronounced.

 

Her finger bobbed up and down over the tiny boy for about 15 seconds, before her focus was shifted back to him, and she unconsciously decided to slam her finger down next to the head of the tiny boy, just a light tap on her palm only centimeters from his head.

 

The tiny boy squeaked in fear, instinctively flinching away from her massive french manicured nail as it landed next to his head, and Crystal began to laugh.

 

“Sorry” she said, her booming voice choked out amongst the laughter, vibrating the tiny boy in her hand “Is the red speedsters big finger frightening you?”

 

She kept laughing at this, oddly amused at herself, but more importantly, recognizing the helplessness of Mark before her. Red speedster was a nickname Mark had given her, in reference to her hair and her somewhat wild attitude - a play on of the drug Crystal meth.

 

Mark didn't respond, he just stared up at her finger, next to him, looking absolutely terrified.

 

She giggled at his trance. His focus shifted up towards her, and she made eye contact with him. The experience felt strange, but he was so close to her face she could tell he was only looking into one of her eyes, making him almost look like there were two versions of him in front of her, one of which wasn't looking at her.

 


 

 

I looked up into Crystal's right eye, too close to make eye contact with both pools, which would have forced me to turn my head.

 

Her huge column of a finger was still next to my head, the heat noticeable from it even over her own palms warm energy and the pulse that pumped me every second or two.

 

She wanted a response, and tears streaked down my face. I desperately wanted this night to end. For Crystal to just leave me alone and let me go to sleep. I had no energy to pretend anymore.

 

I started to openly cry. “Please Crystal...” I said, suddenly unsure of what I was talking about, instinctively just begging her. “Yes, I'm scared. Please”

 

I was too tired and terrified to articulate myself further. Crystal's face suddenly looked neutral, and it only increase my fear.

“Why are you scared? Do you not trust me?” her voice boomed over me, as she stared down at my naked exposed body in her hand.  Her huge finger with the long sharp manicured nail lifted off the warm white leather ground above me, it's quick movement making it appear to lurk only a yard or two from me, and I could see the well defined swirls of skin on the tip her finger like grooves in the side of the white leather column. It swayed back and forth over me, the tip of her nail placed directly over my head and neck like she was considering decapitating me. She easily could have.

 

I simply whimpered below her, too frightened to speak, watching the tip of Crystal's huge white finger. Crystal began to giggle, but I was too scared to look at her, my body tense and ready to bolt away from Crystal's finger the second it made it's move to kill me. But it was pointless. I wouldn't have been able to run away from Crystal's finger even if I was the fastest man in the world, her wrist would be able to flick itself faster than anything I could possibly do. And even if I could run away, I was still high in the air on the platform that was her massive hand. There was nowhere for me to go.

 

Crystal's finger started to come down slowly over me, the tip of her french manicure was slowly lowering like a massive guillotine onto me. I was frozen in terror. It loomed larger and larger, to the point where I couldn't see anything behind it. It was directly in front of me, like it wanted me to know how insignificant I was in comparison to it. Tears fell from my eyes and my instincts caused me to freeze, I wasn't breathing, as if this massive predator might not see me if I didn't move.

 


 

 

Crystal let her white finger loom directly in front of the tiny boys face. She could tell he was terrified, as he had been trembling throughout the time she teased him with her finger, letting it hang over the boy before putting it down next to his face earlier. Now, with it suspended directly above him, Mark looked completely frozen, like he was enchanted by the thing.

 

Crystal knew what she was doing. She had never been in a position like this before, a position of raw power over another person, and she was curious how she could use fear as a motivator to achieve her ends. She knew that by scaring him he would be left vulnerable to her manipulation, and the fact that her crush was in her hands left her operating in a somewhat instinctual way. She knew she couldn't rush into anything, but she wanted Mark scared enough so that she could get Mark to “naturally” start to worship her as a god.

 

Not as a god. She thought, a smile creeping over her face as she imagine the future she had planned for the two of him.

He'll worship me as god. He will live for me, and his world will revolve around me. He will love me for my divinity, and the life I provide him. I, as his goddess, will love him for his subservience, and for his worship. I will be the living embodiment of love. He will look at me as a goddess, and know that the feelings he has is sourced from and for me. He will feel no love without me. And to him, my love with be infinite. It will have no beginning and no end.

 

She quivered in pleasure. The idea seemed utterly romantic to her, and she found herself opening her eyes, and looking back down at the tiny boy frozen underneath her finger. She had been so lost in thought she had forgotten about the little thing under the tip of her finger. She really was his god.

 

Crystal decided it was time to test the waters. She might not have a chance like this again, with Amoe busy and not paying attention. Stephanie and Kelly were sleeping, their snores heard gently in the background – she had Mark all to herself.

 


 

 

Crystal's finger loomed over me for god knows how long. I was terrified, too scared to move, and the thing so huge and close that I couldn't even see Crystal's face behind it. I had no way of seeing her expression, to know if it was one of pleasure or anger, but I doubt it would have made me feel any better either way.

 

Crystal's voice was suddenly booming around me, but I couldn't see her face. It sounded like the voice of a goddess thundering around me.

 

“Do you trust me, Mark?” her voice boomed, and I felt her hot wine breath blow past me, but I still couldn't see her face, just the swirls of her finger and the long manicured nail looming over my head.

 

Crystal's question left me with horrible sense of dread. The truth was, I didn't trust her. She was always a bit of a wild child, her behavior was erratic and impulsive. I could recall moments from the first half of the year, before I was shrunken, where we had hung out together and she said and did some crazy things.

 

But now, in her hand below her finger, I didn't want to tell her that. I was completely vulnerable, and I was scared of what she might do to me if I told her the truth. But I couldn't lie to her either. I was scared of she might see through it as I trembled below her. And so I said nothing.

 

There was a lingering pause, and I could only hear the pulse of Crystal's warm living leather palm below me, her hand infused with natural oil that left it feeling neither damp nor dry. Her hot breath blew past me and tingling my skin and awkwardly pleasurable against my crotch. For the faintest second, I felt the stirring of erection about to form, but then Crystal's finger moved down towards me and I yelped in fear.


It landed to the side of my stomach, revealing her grin, her huge arctic blue eyes looking down on me from high on the wall that was her face. She then deftly used the tip of her nail as a wedge, scooping me up from under my back, forcing me into the upright position, and my body was suddenly pushed on to my feet.

 

I was naked standing on her palm, only about 10 to 15 yards from her face, and she was staring right at me. My face turned red with embarrassment as I covered myself, and she grinned, seemingly delighting at my naked form and shame.

 

Crystal's voice now boomed around me, the tip of her finger placed down on her palm like a huge log whose nail ended near my feet, and I could see her mouth moving before me like a huge cave, blasting me with hot wine air that caused me to stagger backwards, my hair sent tumbling around me.

 

“Well, I don't want you to feel like you can't trust me, Mark” She said with her godlike voice, a strange mix of the girl I knew and thunder of a storm. “What would it take for you to trust me, Mark?”

 

The question left me confused, and it wasn't something I was expecting. For the first time in the last few hours I felt like had a modicum of power, she was asking me for something, she wanted to know what she needed to do to earn my trust. But I didn't really have an answer for her.  And what freedom I had was pitiable. I had no real chance of standing up to her, I hadn't even stood up on my own volition.

 

I found myself looking up at one of her eyes which was focused on me, and the embarrassment of being naked finally gave me something to say.

 

“Please, Crystal, let me get some clothes” I said, the sound of my voice betraying my fear of situation still.

 

Crystal's expression changed to a frown, chilling me. “Oh” Crystal said, her voice booming and the wind of her breath reminding me that I was nothing in comparison to her. “You know, I don't mind. You don't have to feel embarrassed around me”

 

Her palm then accelerated upwards, the rapid change in momentum sending me hurtling back onto her palm. I was now lying on my stomach on the white alien terrain that was Crystal's hand, and when I stood up could see what had happened.

 

Crystal had brought her hand directly in front of her eye, and from here the huge alien creature seemed only yards away from me, her palm touching the edge of her face. She had brought me as close as possible to see my tiny naked body before her, and her huge white blue eye looked totally alien to me, it's colors beautiful, the black pupil dilating large enough for me to easily crawl into if it was an actual hole. Strands of red hair like copper rope hung down over and around me, looking like vines in a jungle.

 

Her voice thundered around me. “I should have told this to you earlier Mark. But you're pretty cute. You look good without clothes”


The statement didn't make me feel any better, and her eye felt like it was violating me with it's piercing gaze. I couldn't see anything of crystal but this strange blue pool, and if I looked up I could see her pale skin and the red crown of hair on her head. She, however, could see my entire body, including my manhood, leaving me feeling awkward and out of control.

 

“But, you know, even though I'd be disappointed, if you really want some clothes, I'll get them for you. It's important to me that you trust me, even if it be a shame to hide your handsome little body.”

 

Her mixture of compliments, the disappointment in her voice, and the massive power she had over me was putting me off guard. I wasn't sure what to say, and I felt a strange feeling of shame that I was disappointing her; that I was suddenly at fault for suggesting I wanted to wear clothes around her.

 

“So what do you say, Mark? Still want to hide your cute little body from me?” Her voice thundered, her eye making me feel violated, and my whole mind confused with various emotions.

 

I impulsively responded, the instinct of trying to please others somehow overwhelming me, even as the tiny frightened thing that I was. Perhaps it was simply a survival reflex, some unconscious instinct to survive by not disappointing the monster before me.

 

“I guess it's ok...” before I could finish the hand dropped from before me, violent and unexpected, and I fell back into her palm. I was on my back, and Crystal was grinning above me. She had moved me further away form her face now, placing me below her B cup breasts, her face leaned forward slightly to look over them.

 

“Good” Her voice boomed around me, vibrating me in her palm. Her finger was descending towards me from the sky, her face past it. It continued to lower and I watched it in fear, until it was only 10 yards above me, obstructing my vision of Crystal above it. I found myself no longer breathing, terrified, as it descended slowly onto me, until I could feel it's heat only a few yards above me, the bottom of the french manicure nail now directly above my face, and all I could see was the bottom of her cuticle.

 

Just before I thought it was going to crush my face, it retracted slightly, moving lower onto my body. I felt the bottom of the soft white leather column gently press into my crotch, the swirls of her hot soft flesh stimulating my own naked member. Her long nail was extended up my chest, the tip of it now resting right below my neck, and I could feel the hard cuticle against my skin, pressed in ever so slightly to feel my skin bent in from it.

 

She had me pinned, and I saw her grinning up in the sky above me. “I would have hated to have to cover this bad boy up”

 

Her finger pressed into my crotch slightly further, and I was suddenly reminded of Stephanie from earlier, but this time more sober and terrifying, without a nail pressing into the top of my chest, the increase in pressure making me realize that she could easily slice my head off with her nail. The feeling of her soft flesh against my groin was pleasant and contrasted with the sharp pressure across the top of my chest, sexual desire and fear mixing to enhance my arousal.

 

She repeated the question again. “So, tiny boy” , her booming voice vibrating me as she giggled. “What would it take for you to trust me?”

 

I desperately wanted to no longer be pinned, I just wanted to be left alone. But I was scared to be direct with her based on my last experience, I didn't want to admit I just wanted to get away from her – I didn't want her to repeat the process of toying with me like before. I picked a halfway answer between nothing and telling her to let me go to bed and end this nightmare of a night.

 

“Please, Crystal, can you just put me down?” I pleaded, desperately wanting to get out of her hands.

 

I guess Crystal decided that she would allow me this mercy. The platform that I was on began to lower, and she squatted down, I could see the earth below me rapidly approaching.

 

“Ok” her voice boomed, and I was now only 20-30 yards above the ground. Her hand landed in the shag carpet, and tilted up slightly, not rapidly enough to send me tumbling but forcing me from her hand, and I was suddenly on the floor, the heat from her hand disappearing.


Now, no longer in the alien environment that was her hand, but the strange vast red field that was the carpet, I found myself shivering from the cold.

 

BOOM


The sudden intense vibration sounded like an artillery strike, and I realized it had been so long since I'd been on the floor I forgot how easily these giant women could make the ground shake with their footsteps. Crystal was standing up, shifting her feet under her and causing the earth to quake, and I barely caught myself from falling over.

When the shaking finally stopped, I could look forward clearly. Her pink yacht that were her loafers were in front of me by only 10-20 yards, each one flanking both sides of my body and giving a gap of space between them that looked like I could easily drive a car through. The top of the tip of her pink loafers were easily 2 to 3 times my height, and I found myself tracing my eyes up towards her exposed pale ankles and up the black towers that were her legs, before reaching her torso, which was already impossibly far in the sky. Her white shirt looked like a massive skyscraper, and her face and hair looked like some strange white and red blimp, the light from the ceiling fan and the distance making her face appear strange and drowned in color, like her face was in the heavens.

 

I stared up at her nervously, occasionally glancing at the pink loafers as I heard her feet shuffle inside them, sounding like huge beasts in vast leather cage, the toes scratching audible and deep, as I could see the leather shift from her feet inside of them. My arms were crossed over my chest, and I felt cold, suddenly desiring to be back in her hand.

 

 


 

 

It had worked out better than she expected. She stared down at Mark on the floor, the top half of his body was visible in the shag red carpet, his manhood hidden in the red grass. She marveled at how tiny he was while she stood over him.

 

She convinced him to remain naked, and she knew the psychological effect it would have on him, leaving him vulnerable. Her manhandling had gotten to him, and he had asked to be released, which played into her plans perfectly. She could grant him the freedom he so desired, further emphasizing her role as his goddess, and from the floor, she could demonstrate her sheer power she had over him, his tiny size seeming even smaller to her as he lingered down only inches from her feet.

 

He looked about the size of a bottle cap, perhaps skinnier and slightly taller, but tiny nonetheless.

 

The natural course of events had set up her instinctive plan perfectly.

 

She looked down at the tiny boy, her head tilted almost completely forward, allowing her to look over her breasts to see him on the floor, his head seemed to shift rapidly between her face above him and her shoes, as she flexed her toes inside, causing loafers to stretch and flex. She it purposefully to remind the little boy how small he was in comparison to her godlike stature.

 

She began to speak to him, wanting to inform him of the gift she had given him. “So, Mark, do you feel better? Do you trust me now?” She smirked down at him, for a fraction of a second considering shifting onto her tippy toes to see if she could send him toppling over as she slammed her heels back into the ground, before deciding against it. She wanted him to be comfortable enough to admit that he owed her.


Mark yelled up at her, his voice squeaking slightly in relation to his small size. “Yes” It was all he said, clearly still nervous. She wasn't sure which question he was answering, but the ambiguity didn't bother her. It was still progress. She picked up her tip toes in her loafer, and watched the tiny boy's focus shift to it.

 

“Let me ask you something Mark” She waited for the little boy to look up at her, and for a moment she felt like she was talking to an ant. Even though he was tiny, she could still see his expression – he had a confused scared look, like he was afraid that whatever was going to be asked would doom him. Oddly, she was nervous herself, sudden vanity of herself and her crushes opinion of her exposing her fragility.


“Do you think I'm pretty?” Crystal said, staring down at the, who looked increasingly nervous at the words.