- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I worked on this chapter for a bit and wrote a ton of content that I ended up scrapping because I felt like it was a bit out of place, or that at least for the story structure may have been a bit too much.  

Not to worry, the content will be included at a later point.  I'm not sure if it will play out exaclty the same, but you shouldn't miss the good stuff.

In any case, this means that the chapter is a bit of me easing off the gas, so the "underfoot" theme stuff isn't as strong in this chapter.

Basically there is less "action" in this chapter, and hopefully it gives the story better pacing and the audience a chance to breathe.

or whatever

 


 

I woke up to the sound of voices. My immediate instinct was to roll over, and complain to my roommate for talking.

 

There was an alien noise that startled me, and when I opened my eyes I was brought back to my tiny reality. It was warm and somewhat stuffy inside the dim skin pocket that was Stephanie's belly button. My naked body was a bit damp; I wasn't sure if it was from myself or Stephanie, as the strange folds of leather in her belly button had a bit of an oily sheen. The light that came through her green blouse gave the pocket of flesh an entirely strange green tint, making the whole thing more bizarre.

 

The voices booming from outside were of the girls, and they all sounded more drunk. Between them all talking, the blouse, and the gurgling stomach, it was hard to make out what any of them were saying, except for Stephanie, whose voice seemed to surround me. With no idea how much time had passed, and with nothing to do, I resigned myself to the strange navel prison.

 

I felt sober, trapped, and reflecting on the night's previous events left me a lingering sense of dread. I was humiliated, had been nearly drowned by my crush, a complete stranger was threatening me with torture (which seemed to be ignored by it all), and now somebody who was supposed to be my friend, had drunkenly embraced her role as my owner. She had stripped me naked, violated me, and left me in her belly button.

 

I could hear her out there, talking, laughing, presumably still drunk. The green cave around me would occasionally vibrate with laughter, the whole place swaying as she breathed in and out. It seemed to be a roar emanating from deep within her.

 

Did Stephanie not think it was at all weird that her friend was sitting butt naked in her belly button? Weren't these girls supposed to be supporting men's rights? Did it occur to nobody that this wasn't the least bit contradictory?

 

I didn't have long to contemplate. Amongst the muffled voices I heard one distinctly.


“Should we check and see if Mark's awake?” I couldn't tell who said it.

 

I didn't hear a response, but I was suddenly blinded by white light, at first I instinctively tried to shield my eyes, but upon hearing girlish giggles I instinctively put my hands over my crotch.

 

At first all I could see were torsos. It was a strange sight. In one sense it almost looked normal, like my eyes were partially shut and I was looking at a few women standing up next to me while I pretended to be asleep on a couch. But in reality, it looked like giant buildings, massive and far away, in a strange alien sanctuary, with enormous vaulted ceilings and doors. One of these huge buildings was wearing a white shirt with the words “Pardon my French” written diagonally across the side. It lumbered closer into my view, the approach forming a seemingly endless wall in front of me. Her footsteps sounded unnaturally loud and deep, but Stephanie's flesh dampened the typical intense vibrations, and all I could feel was Stephanie's heartbeat and the sway of her stomach. Seeing the monolithic thing approaching, I instinctively pressed myself further into the navel, and I could distinctly feel my scrotum rubbing against the strange folds of Stephanie's navel as I squirmed away. The whole thing made me feel a sick tickle of pleasure, making me somehow uncomfortable at the same time.

 

When I looked out of the navel again, all I could see was a huge white blue pool.

 

No, it wasn't a pool. I saw a black circle in the middle expanding, and I realized it was an eye. Based on the striking coloration, I knew who they belonged to.

 

Everything seemed serenely quiet, and the huge thing studied me, it being all I could see. I knew it was able to see all of me though, making me feel incredibly small and frustrated; I had no control of my situation. The iris, upon noticing me looking back at it, expanded, appearing excited.

 

“Hi Maaaaaaark!” Crystal said, her warm wine breath washing over me. She was obviously drunk – in fact, she sounded way more drunk than I had heard her before.

 

The realization that the girls were still drinking made my stomach sink, the alcohol seeming to be the catalyst to all this thoughtless behavior. Stephanie spoke next, her words were slurred. “Is he awa-awake?”

 

Crystal didn't say anything, her eye withdrew revealing more of her face, her pale skin was contrasted with long red hair that fell over her shoulders, and the freckles on her face almost looked like roses on white desert sand. Before I knew what was happening, a long french manicured nail was in front of me, the pale white log of a finger didn't appear it could fit into the hole of the navel.

 

As it loomed closer, the swirls in her finger became larger and larger, until I could only see a faint ring of light coming in around her finger. I didn't know what to think, and for a second I knew that Crystal was about to squish me drunkenly inside Stephanie's navel. As it approached, the long french nail entered the navel – it was easily the longest nail I had seen, extending the length of her fingers by what seemed to be at least a half yard.

 

The sharp white tip of her french manicure was headed directly for my face, and I ducked down, cowering inside of Stephanie's dark belly button, and watched it continue above me until it met the leathery wall of Stephanie's navel. It didn't change it's pace, if I hadn't lowered myself I would have had my head cut off. I stared at it in fear above me, and it pulled itself down, going behind me and between the wall of flesh, scooping me out from my back.

 

There was nothing I could do, and I found myself falling, the the huge dark brown wall of Stephanie's skin on my right, the pale white flesh of Crystal on my left. I was so exhausted and tossed about at this point I didn't even yell, I was simply resigned to fall to my doom. I landed with a thud, sooner than I was expecting – I didn't even get the wind knocked out of me.

 

Judging by the soft, white leather surface I was on I knew I landed in Crystals hand. It was bigger than Stephanie's, and her fingers were obviously longer, but looking a bit thinner in comparison to their length. I wasn't even sure how many hands I had been in, even as nervous and emasculated as I was, I still found it fascinating how the surface of human skin could feel like a different planet depending on the girl.

 

The girls giggled above me. My face heated up red as I realized I wasn't covering myself. They continued to stare, each and of them far in the sky, surrounding the hunched over Crystal who was cross legged on the floor and Stephanie who was sitting in a chair next to her. I put my hands to my crotch, embarrassed and emmasculated.

 

Naru spoke up, breaking the uneasiness. “While I'd love to continue to play...” She looked directly at me as she said this, and smirked “... it's getting late, and I think our host here is pretty intoxicated. We should probably go and let her get some sleep”

 

Stephanie, spoke, obviously slurring her words “Noooo.... it's okaaaaaaaay” She paused, and let out a bit of a burp. She looked around a bit, like she was becoming aware that there were others around her. “Have you guys met my tiny room-roomate?”

 

The girls responded to this with chuckles. Amoe spoke, obviously drunk, but not as drunk as Stephanie, her British accent stronger from the alcohol. She was staring at me as she spoke, her head part of the dome above me, making me uncomfortable. “Yea Steph, we met him. Look, you relax.” She turned to the other girls. “Yea, I think she's a bit out. We she let her sleep. I'll stay and clean up, I owe Steph for the number of times she's helped me.”

 

Crystals voice boomed from in front of me, causing vibrations through her hand. Her face was about 20 yards away from her palm, and loomed before me like a wall. “I'm staying over here anyway, I'll help clean too” My hair bounced around my face in the wind from her warm wine breath.

 

Looking around me was bizarre and uncomfortable. I was sitting on my naked butt, staring away from Crystal's fingers, who's shadows I could see extending well beyond me and off the edge of the leathery like earth that was the alien environment around me. I was in a slight dip in her palm, and I could feel the grooves on her skin below my naked butt. As my eyes traced her palm uphill, the channels in her hands looked liked pale dry riverbeds full of an alien white sand, rising about another yard or so, where the greater part of her thumbs digit entered her palm, the skin here filled with haphazard lines and discolored red spots over her soft white skin. Her arm dropped off below that, no longer in my eyesight, leaving a gap of space in the air, making it appear that the hand was simply floating in the air. The whole thing swayed steadily, like a ship rocking slowly on a calm sea.

 

Beyond that was her face, which loomed large before me, appearing as a wall on what looked like a 5 story building. Hey clear bright blue eyes were far above me, locked upon my tiny form. Red freckles were below that, like roses on a smooth white field, her skin soft, with faint white hairs barely visible for even me at such a close distance. Her lips were plain, she had no makeup, giving them a natural look, but contrasting with her pale face, noticeably red. The fire red hair on top of her head fell down in tight little curls around her face, a few falling in front, but most falling behind her back and her shoulders, creating the effect of glimmering red curtain behind her.

 

And that was only Crystal. Amoe, Naru, Ani, and Linh were above and surrounding me, each of them staring down, their hair falling in front of of their shoulders, blocking out my vision of the rest of the room, creating a natural dome with their huge female bodies.

 

Naru spoke again. “Well, I guess it's settled. I should get John from his bath.” Naru no longer was leaning forward, standing up, ascending back into the sky. I turned to my right to watch her. She turned around, and walked away off towards the bed, and for a second her plump curvy butt was right in my vision before it absconded off into the distance. Kelly was lying on the bed still, her shirt pulled up, the top of her chest was slightly above my vision and I couldn't see the skin on her chest. She was asleep, and her hand was over her chest, probably where her belly button was, too far elevated above me for me to properly see.

 

 


 

 

 

John and David had been sitting in the dark of this warm wine belly button for a half hour.

 

After Stephanie had come back, the giantesses surrounding them had moved off to gossip with her, all except Kelly, who continued to watch them through the valley that was her breasts, her eyes and face appearing very far away, but still absolutely enormous.

Kelly's free left hand swooped in, her astronomical fingers far longer and thicker than the other girls, and she started to step over the boys with her fingertips, slowly going over the top of them and making her fingerprints clearly visible, only a yard or two above them as they swooped by, her plain nails were just long enough to go past her fingertip, and looked like a huge ax.

 

The boys were nervous as Kelly's fingers danced above them, and when they looked across the green valley they could see the green tank top Kelly was wearing over indentations from her abs, extending up to the huge hills that were here breasts, and her tan face in the distance. Her hazel eyes stared at them, stunning the men in their otherworldly look, as her lips formed into a broad grin.

 

She walked in circles around her navel for a bit, taking short little steps so the tan fleshly logs that were her fingers appeared to slam down right next to each other over and over around them, causing splashes and ripples in the water, making the environment difficult to breathe as they tried to inhale without accidentally getting wine in their throats.

 

The boys were scared now, but there was nothing they could do, and Kelly just watched them in her belly button amusedly.

 

Eventually, Kelly got bored of this, and rested her whole hand over her belly button, making it look as if a giant spider was on top of them, her palm easily blocking out all the light over the belly button and well beyond them, as her fingers then rapped along the surface of her skin, sending shockwaves. Her thick callouses lingered above them made her hand look rough, almost like the inside of great leather cave.

 

The fear made it seem like forever before it stopped, and Kelly's hand simply rested there, the tiny men watching it sway up and down above them. When they turned to look at Kelly, they could see she was dozing off. Afraid of being caught under her hand if they got out, they didn't move, which was the smart decision. She soon after completely fell asleep, and her hand collapsed over them.

 

Trapped in the dark, only a splash of light leaking in from afar where her hand and fingers met her flesh, the men only had a small pocket for safety, formed from the curvature of her inner palm and the Jacuzzi sized hole from her belly button. They were low enough in her belly button to avoid being crushed, and there was a pocket of air, but they couldn't escape, buried under her massive hand in the incredibly dim environment.

 

From here, all they could do was wait. Kelly's heartbeat vibrated the wine, and her chest would rise and fall as she began to snore, occasionally snorting or coughing as phlegm got caught in her throat, causing a splash and disorienting the boys as they waited for the wine to calm before breathing again.

 

Neither was sure how long they were in the dark like this, before they found themselves blinded by light. John couldn't tell what was happening, his eyes were still adjusting, but he felt heat above him before being pinched between massive digits. David, for his part, simply saw a massive darkness fall from the sky, enveloping John, the man he was with the whole time suddenly flying hundreds of yards in the air above him, and he heard a tiny shriek become less and less audible as he was abducted into space.

 

John knew these fingers, and could tell it was Naru. John hated this, and hated more than anything his experience of the past night, being used and forced to participate in these bizarre games. His fiance had effortlessly rescued him from his strange prison, but she didn't seem to think anything of the experience at all.

 

His eyes were still adjusting to the light as he heard Naru speak. “We're going home little hubby!” She giggled with her deep voice. “I hope you enjoyed your visit, I'm sure we'll do it again soon!”

 

And with that he was flying again, unable to tell what was happening, but he saw something dark below him, and heard the zipper of Naru's bag.

 

Before he knew what was happening, he was in free fall, and landed on the side of the soft inner lining before rolling down to the bottom. There was a bunch of junk and dirt, candy wrappers, women's items, tissues and lipstick. He fell into them, the movement of the bag shifting everything around him, and he found himself trapped between some chapstick and huge wrapped bag of tissues. He heard the noise of the zipper sealing him above him, and it was suddenly pitch black.

 

 


 

 

 

I watched Naru drop her disoriented husband casually into her bag, and the sight made me grimace. As she zipped him up in side of it, she then proceeded to tap the side of it, like she wanted to make sure he sunk all the way to the bottom, before she put the strap over her shoulder, and casually threw the bag behind her back, causing it to bounce as it hit her butt, before spinning over itself from the momentum a few times. The bands got wrapped around themselves, twisting tighter as the momentum slowed, as the swung back and forth from her shoulder, before untwisting, getting faster and faster, before they were free and loose, but then the process would repeat, getting twisted on itself again as the momentum slowed down.

 

It looked so innocuous, but I knew it must have been like an out of control roller-coaster for John. It made me depressed, and I tried not to think about it.

 

Naru said goodbye to the other girls, and then turned back to Kelly, looming over David.

 

“Ani and I already have a playdate for us planned, so I'll be seeing you soon” She said, staring down at him. Her plump butt off in the distance was well above me.

 

I couldn't see David from here, but I knew how he must have felt. Ani stood up and stumbled over, a seemingly blur of momentum for me. She gave Naru a hug, at first it looked like she was going to press her face into Naru's breasts, but Naru bent her knees for a proper hug. Ani then turned to Kelly, her purple nails reaching down past my vision, before ascending with a clenched fist, presumably with David trapped inside, but I couldn't see him. Her clenched fist lowered down her side to her tight fitting pink shorts, and I watched as Ani placed her hand inside, stretching the fabric far beyond it should have, before she withdrew it, the material audibly snapping, her fist now an open hand. The form fitting fabric of the pink shorts hug Ani's thigh again, but now with a tiny lump in it.

 

I just was dumbfounded by what I witnessed, the two other men who I was with just casually treated by these women like they weren't human – treating them like they were erasers or something of the sort.

 

Ani slapped her hand against the pocket that David was trapped in, the visual made me wince. “He's looking forward to it. I can feel him squirming with anticipation already” Ani laughed, I assume knowing that wasn't the reason why he was squirming.

 

Amoe then chimed in. “Hey! I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to them yet!”

 

Naru responded. “Sorry, these guys I think have had enough female attention for the day.” She giggled and then continued. “Don't worry, they really aren't that busy though, whenever you want to come over and hang out with John it's absolutely fine. In fact, I'm gone so much I'm sure he'd love the company”

 

Ani chimed in. “Same here. Just let me know if you ever want to play with David and he's all yours”

 

Amoe nodded, her mouth broadening to a smile. Ani then said goodbye as well, they all turned to Linh.

 

Linh had remained quiet almost hoping not to be seen, but once the attention was on her she reluctantly got up.

 

“I guess I should be going too, it's getting late” Her huge form lumbered over to me, getting closer and closer until I could see the bottom of her black shirt in front of me, her face far off in the sky. Each step of hers made me more and more nervous and until she was staring coldly at me.

 

“Well, Mark, it was a pleasure meeting you” She said it coolly, with no joy in her voice. She bent down and I couldn't see what she was doing, below Crystals hands, but then a huge brown boot ascended up in front of me, before she picked her leg up and put it on, slamming in back the ground with tremendous thunder.

 

She then looked at me again, and stared. Suddenly her finger was in front of me, and I was stricken with fear.

 

“Tiny pound?” She said, looking at me, her lips forming a devilish grin.

 

I didn't say anything but I wanted to get this thing away from me. The tip of her finger loomed before me, only about a yard away, the plain nail marked with a bit of dirt under the cuticle. It was well over half the size of my body.

 

Shivering slightly, the whole thing gave me anxiety, and when I traced her finger up her arm which seemed to go over forever into the enormous body of Linh far off into the sky, my anxiety was increased respectively. My hands were still covering my naked body on my crotch, and all the girls eyes were on me, making me feel incredibly hot with my public nudity.

 

I needed to do something, the anticipation and attention making my anxiety worse. With my left hand remaining over my crotch, I stuck out my right, but it was too low and too far away to pound still.

 

Linh noticed. “You could at least get up to say goodbye” She made no attempt to offer me an alternative.

 

With the eyes still locked on me, I nervously stood up. It felt like time was slowing down as I did, the huge women staring at me, their bodies forming a sort of dome around me, was completely surreal. I walked forward to pound it, one hand over my crotch, and began lifting up my arm, when her finger swooped forward and hit me in the chest, knocking me to my back, leaving me gasping for air and my manhood exposed.

 

The laughter around me sounded like a roar and Crystal's own hands vibrated and contorted, making me feel like I was on an out of control rollercoaster. I instinctively extended my arms to brace myself on her skin, and prayed for it to be over. Linh stood back up to her full height far above me, staring down directly at me and laughing. “Well, I guess you still need to work on that” She turned and walked to the door, as I was left sprawling naked on my back, quickly putting my hand over my crotch to cover myself.

 

As she moved off towards the horizon, she turned around and leaned against the door frame, continuing to stare at me, before diverting her attention to Naru and Ani who continued to talk to each other.

 

They seemed to be halfway between Crystal and the doorframe, still appearing like living skyscrapers over half klick away. Even from the elevated platform I was on they were like towers, one tan and one obviously smaller than the darker brown one. My head was now turned to the left to see them, Crystal's face still looming in front of me like a giant wall, and her head partially turned to also observe the scene.

 

Linh spoke. “You girls coming?” A wave of relief swept through me knowing that Linh was leaving, and I felt a gust of hot air from Crystal's breath behind me, hot, humid, and smelling of wine, tickling my exposed skin.

 

They paused their idle chatter, the voices were distant but booming, and almost sounded like they were echoing about the room.

 

Their backs turned away from me, and they were facing Linh. “Yep, but we want to say goodbye to Mark first”

 

I felt hot air blow onto me and my hair bounced around my face. Crystal was once again exhaling her wine breath own to me, and her bright blue eyes were staring at me, her pulse vibrating me every second or two. To my right was Amoe, she was sitting down as well now, her head slightly lower than Crystal's reflecting her height, her light brown eyes locked on me as well.

 

Naru and Ani turned towards me, and I got abruptly nervous as they looked at me in Crystals hand. The momentum from Naru's turn caused her bag to fall from her shoulder, it to snapped back as it hit her her upper arm as she jerked her forearm upward, and the bag was airborne for a second before falling back to her arm. The fact that John was in there, seemingly forgotten by Naru, made me very uneasy. After it swung for a second, she let go of it, and it fell to the ground crumpling over itself.

 

I was shocked, the earth quaking below me, as I watched these two skyscrapers for women rumble over to me, even from the elevated platform of Crystals hand I could feel their eyes locked upon me from in the heavens, and as they got closer and closer the noise became more pronounced as the girls seemingly went ascended higher into the sky.

 

From Crystals hands I only came up to Naru's knees. They both stared down at me from the sky, and before either of them said anything, Ani's purple tipped finger nails descended onto me, her hands spread out like a massive tan leather crane, before her fingers wrapped around me. I instinctively yelped and I could hear the girls giggle as I ascended, Ani's fingers pushing me into her palm before closing her fist around me, making it impossible for me to move my arms and legs, my head exposed from the top of her fist. Her skin was hot, soft, and oily, and I could feel her muscles and pulse pushing into me. I didn't have a problem breathing, but I still felt incredibly restricted.

 

As I ascended up past Ani's legs, I could see her pink shorts to my side, and stared dumbfounded as I got closer to her chest. I could see the bulge in Ani's pocket, only moving ever so slightly, the fabric appeared to be nearly skin tight and clearly morphed around David's body, giving the shadows the faintest outline of a person. At first I thought my ears were ringing, but as I got closer the noise filled me with horror.

 

David was screaming pitifully, incoherent in an almost high pitch whine, and sounded like somebody scared out of their mind. I flew past it so quickly that by the time I recognized what it was it was already getting quieter again, and by the time I was at Ani's breasts it could no longer be heard, further increasing my anxiety.

 

I was instantly before these two women, who's huge faces took up my vision in front of me. Ani was holding me about 30-40 yards away in her fist.

 

Ani giggled, her Armenian dialect accentuated from the alcohol. I was turning beat red,

and Ani's pulse against my naked skin felt pleasant to the point I felt I might get an erection. Ani squeezed me gently, only further adding to the stimulation.

 

Ani finally spoke, her hot breath washing over me. “We have to go now Mark, but you still owe my toes some kisses” She stuck her tongue out at me.

 

I was shocked. Of all the things to be said, I didn't expect that one. Naru giggled as she said it, and in her African accent poured onto my embarrassment.


“You owe her ten, you owe me five. I guess you owe Kelly 9 too.” She gestured to Kelly behind me, but I couldn't turn around to see, locked in Ani's hand. I must have looked like a tiny red pepper, embarrassed and helpless to these two women. They seemed to giggle at me for quite some time.

 

Eventually, Ani broken the silence. “But it is getting kind of late. So unless you want to do it right now, we'll have to do that another time. I think Linh is losing patience with us already, we may have had a weeee bit too much wine”

 

“You can say that again.” Linh's voice chimed in from behind me.

 

There was another awkward pause, as Ani and Naru tared at me from above. Ani's voice began to boom again.

 

“So. How about it Mark. Does that sound like a date?” She giggled and her grip seemed to tighten further around me, to the point where I began to feel like I might have trouble breathing.

 

Scared, I just blurted out words I thought she wanted to hear. “Yes! I look forward to it!” I didn't, the thought in fact terrified me, but I said it anyway.

 

Naru laughed and Ani smiled happily. “Well it's a date then. I'll make sure we have plenty of wine again too, don't worry. Maybe next time you'll win whatever competition we have and make a rule for us. Anyway, we better be going”

 

The words filled me with a wave of relief. I didn't want to kiss any more toes – the thought was humiliating and disgusting. The fact that the girls seemed to enjoy it seemed equally odd to me, but I wasn't sure if it was the act itself or the humiliation I felt that they enjoyed.

 

Ani's hand shifted me lower again, this time with the speed that made it seem like I was being catapulted. The sudden shift in speed made me feel like I was going to puke, and I was dumped back into crystal's white hand, falling face first into her skin, my naked body now feeling too cold without Ani's fingers wrapped around it. For this reason I made no attempt to get up, and braced myself against Crystal's living flesh.

 

I simply stared at the skin pulsing underneath me, each beat noticeably bumping me into the air. I heard the girls lumber towards the door and then say their goodbyes, the booming voices echoing around the room.

 

I wave of relief swept over me, the idea of being humiliated by them causing me to shudder. Before I could think about anything else, I noticed Crystals pulse below my naked crotch and chest, before a gust of hot air swept over me, and my hair getting picked up and sent bouncing over my eyes.

 

My anxiety began to spike again, and I started to tremble. My night wasn't over yet.