- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to the airplane.  

I guess i'm finally introducing "violent" which has been in the category since the beginning, although it's not particularly violent.

As something to look forward to, i do have some pretty violent stuff written, but just haven't reached the appropriate part of the story to introduce it.  I may brining it in earlier as the chronology isn't something that makes a hard fast rule anyway.

 

Work has kept me busy, and i'm basically caught up with what i've written.  Hopefully will be posting once a week.  If more - great - if less, I'm sorry. Life happens.

 


 

I was walking in a forest, hand in hand with Tracy, it was fall, and the leaves were a beautiful yellow orange. I turned to look down at her, she was at my shoulder in height.

 

She looked at me, her blue eyes were suddenly all I could see.

 

“Just keep going Mark! Just keep going!”

 

I was confused. “Keep going where?” but I was no longer looking into her eyes. The dirt path I was in became a huge muddy field, and the forest around me ascended into space – I could no longer distinctly see any trees, just monolithic brown and green shapes on the horizon. Huge leaves surrounded me, making it appear that I was in an environment of yellow and orange. There was huge black wall in front of me. No, black boots. I careened my head up and saw they belonged to Tracy, but she kept walking, each step taking her hundreds of yards away, I tried chasing after her, but she was moving thousands of times faster than me, and she was already gone.

 

The huge leaves blew in the wind, flying up off the ground and high into the air, the spray of dirt blinding me. I could see the ground in front of me being lifted off the ground, and as I looked in the mud I was horrified.

 

There were hundreds – no thousands - of dead. People I knew and didn't, good friends, kids on the football team and kids from home, complete strangers, their mangled corpses just left unceremoniously on the ground.

 

The earth shook around me. I fell and it was impossible for me to move. I turned to look at the sound, and what I saw terrified me. Hundreds of giantesses, walking down the path towards me, girls and women that I recognized and didn't.

 

Stephanie was at the front, smiling down at at me, but her foot just slammed in front of me before she stepped over me, leaving me in the dust behind her. The same occurred for others that I recognized, Naru, Crystal, Amoe, and Ani.

 

As I watched them part into the distance. I turned back to see a huge foot, discolored, muscular and warm. I wanted to look up, but I couldn't, something was locking me on the huge big toe that was well above my head. It didn't matter, I could tell whose foot it was. Kelly's. I heard her laugh above me.


“Remember the good times we had together little husband?” Her laughter turned to anger. “Why did you leave your beautiful wife? Come and give her a farewell kiss” I had no control, I was walking forward her huge boulder of a toe, and it was suddenly a mountain, I was on top of her nail, on my hands an knees, kissing the hard blue surface. Her toe flicked upwards and I was careening through the air, landing in the pile of corpses, suddenly normal again, slowly sinking into the bodies.

 

I struggled desperately, but I couldn't free myself, couldn't stand, and the world shook. There was a foot above me, and a voice, I couldn't make out who it was, but I was terrified, as it came hurtling down onto me.

 

The voice of Tracy was the only thing I heard as everything turned to black, but I wasn't sure what she said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

I woke up, relieved from the terrifying nightmare, only to feel pain throughout my body. I was lying on a hard surface, and the cheesy smell of feet wafted over me.

 

I held my eyes shut, afraid, hoping against hope that if I didn't open them I wouldn't have to confront reality, that it would just go away, this would all just be a terrible nightmare and I'd be back in my dorm room, only just waking up for class.

 

Sarah, however, didn't care. Her booming voice vibrated around me, and I knew I was in her shoe. “Wake up my little insole”

 

I held my eyes shut, feigning to be asleep simply out of fear. Even though I was in her shoe, I knew she had her foot out of it; there was too much fresh air and too much light passing through my closed eyelids not to notice. As I lay there, pretending to be unconscious, Sarah spoke again.

 

“I know you're not dead little bug, but I can make you that way if you'd like – Dianne wouldn't be too happy though” She giggled, and from my closed eyelids I could feel a raise in heat, and the environment darken. The sharp smell of cheese removed any smell of fresh air, and then it felt like a thousand pound pillow was placed on my head.

 

I tried to open my eyes, but it was still dark. I have no idea if I did, as my face was completely surrounded by rough flesh; I couldn't see a thing. In panic I tried to squirm, trying to get away. I couldn't; Sarah's flesh had pinned my head to the insole of her flat, her flesh consumed my face and prevented me from breathing, the skin was rough and hard.

 

At first it was just that I was pinned, suffocating. But the flesh became hotter and heavier, to the point that my face felt like it was about to collapse in on itself, my nose twisted painfully the side, and pressure just continued to increase along with the pain. In response, I started to scream, but it was simply muffled under hard oily leather that was Sarah's skin.

 

crack

 

Shooting pain seared across my face, but the pressure started decreasing. Enough flesh remained to continue to suffocate me, the pulse of her toe almost like it was teasing me for another go. Eventually the flesh retreated, allowing me to breathe desperate gasps of cheesy foot air, but also refocusing my mind on the sharp pain in my nose. Blood poured from it as I breathed in through my mouth, and I opened my eyes. Sarah's big toe loomed directly above my head, the calloused bottom was a dark brownish-yellow in comparison to the rest of her flesh, the hardened skin here had been compressing my face, breaking my nose. All things considered, I was lucky she hadn't broken my jaw, or squashed my brain like a grape. I could hear Sarah giggling sadistically above me, but all I could see was her toe. There was a tiny splash of red blood on it, visible from the yards away the toe was from my face, but too insignificant for a normal person to see.

 

Through the pain, I finally had a chance to look around. I was in the now familiar bathroom, but instead of Dianne sitting above me, it was Sarah, her huge left foot was paler than Dianne's, and it lingered directly above me, her right leg off to my left like a white-yellow tower.

“Aw, did I break something?” She giggled, her voice roaring. “Honestly, I can hardly tell you're bleeding. Oh well”

 

Her face was leaned far enough forward to see it past her big toe now, which remained above me menacingly. I was trembling below her, blood pouring out of my nose like a stream. I pinched my nose to prevent it from bleeding, the blood getting in mouth and causing me to spit. Her huge fingers appeared in the sky above me, lowering at a steady and terrifying pace, opening up wide like a giant spider, her white fingernails long and sharp, the lines and wrinkles on her palm looking larger, and more defined, making the skin look like an alien planet.

 

The pain in my face and chest made me feel alert, awake, and panic-stricken. I was suddenly running, not thinking rationally, there was nowhere for me to go, the walls of her flat were over double my height, but I ran anyway, terrified from her hand as it swept down upon me like an enormous wave.

 

It didn't matter, her shadow darkened over me, and I felt the heat before her warm flesh pinched me between her fingers, the swirls on her digits rubbing my chest and butt simultaneously.

 

Sarah giggled all the while, her voice causing me to vibrate. “Oooh, and he's still got some spice to him. I can see why Dianne likes you” I was hurtling through the air, everything a blur around me.

 

Before I could comprehend what was happening, I was in free fall, landing with a thud and wheeze in the fleshy warm surface of Sarah's palm. Her hands, in contrasts with Dianne's, were paler, had slightly more gravitas, and were more soft. Her white tipped fingernails were clearly longer and sharper than Dianne's; her fingers were spread apart, and curled up into the air 10-20 yards around me, looking like monstrous white trees in a haunted forest. I was no longer covering my nose, it was beginning to clot, but a trickle of blood still came from it; I couldn't breathe through my nose at all. What blood still got it my mouth tasted like metal. Sarah's hand swayed in the air like the rocking of a ship in a storm, furthering my unease, her pulse reminding me of how her flesh was my world, vibrating me every time it beat. I curled myself up into a ball instinctively, I must have looked pathetic, because Sarah giggled as I wrapped my tiny naked body as tightly as possible on her large slightly oiled palm, that appeared to go far into the distance.

 

Sarah's godlike voice boomed from above me. “Dianne is really lucky. You totally are a good insole. Those flats aren't meant for tinies like you, and unfortunately for you, I wasn't expecting to have one in there. Most of them would explode upon the first step, but you survived all the way to the bathroom, fortunately for me” She grinned, her white teeth showing in the middle of her rounded cheeks, her red lipstick was in stark contrast to her light yellow skin.

 

She continued “Like, you're a strong one to survive intact, and I love it.” She emphasized the word and it made me shiver. “My feet are aching and you'll be supporting me for the rest of this flight. You should be fine if you survived so far...” She giggled at me. “...And think about how lucky you are. This will be a nice warm up to our hikes. Sure- it'll be longer, sweatier and hotter, but at least the insoles in my boots have a little cushion” She giggled again, but then stopped, staring at me.

 

“I guess like, Dianne hasn't trained you very well though.” Her index finger from her free hand appeared above me, and I flinched instinctively from fear.

 

“On your knees, bug, your goddess it speaking” Sarah said authoritatively.

 

Her finger lurking above me terrified me, my whole body ached from her the rough treatment she had already given me. She'd broken my nose, either on purpose or accidentally, much to her amusement.

 

You're her slave the resigned voice said.

 

The voice in my mind echoed and I found myself getting onto my knees, trembling, terribly afraid as the long white fingernail loomed closer and closer to my face, until it was directly in front of me, pointed down, and I could see my faint morphed reflection, I was just a pale yellow thing with a splash of red on it's face. I was mesmerized and intimidated.

 

“Look at your goddess, bug.” Sarah said, her voice sounding somehow demonic and bubbly at the same time, as her white tip finger hung before me like a log with huge white spear tip on a pendulum.

 

I hesitated. The terror of looking at her matched the terror of not, and it seemed like I had to strain myself to look up at her. When I did, I saw her deep blue eyes and face like a billboard above me, she was holding me above her chest so it was only 30-40 yards away, and she licked her red lips slowly, making them sparkle, her blond hair falling behind her head appearing like a golden river to me.

 

I trembled before her, and she giggled, causing me to further quake. The log before me then curled back, the sudden movement causing me to flinch as she continued to giggle, before it reversed directions at rocket like speed.

 

The next thing I knew I was on my back, blood pouring from my nose again, the sharp pain in my nose now increased by a dull pain around my face. The white nail hovered above me as I lied there dazed, and I could see a splatter of blood across the nail. Sarah giggles were more pronounced, and her hand shook around me like an earthquake, furthering my disorientation.

 

“That's what you get for thinking buggy. Get on your knees, NOW!” She yelled at me, and I struggled to right myself, her voice and laughter making it increasingly difficult over my headache and wooziness from being knocked in the head.

 

I knew now that I had to give up on my person-hood to survive. I wasn't proud, but it was the only way to get through this. I looked at Sarah and was confused for a moment that it wasn't Jen.

 

Good Mark, Good. Accept the rest of your miserable life for the amusement of your Goddess.

 

Sarah was speaking again, but my ears were ringing and my head seemed foggy. The voice somehow seemed distant even though I could feel it vibrating through the ground of flesh below me.

 

“Look at my finger, bug”

 

The blood splattered finger loomed before me, and I ducked my head down in fear, but I didn't break my gaze from it for the same reason.

 

“This finger is your mistress. Well, like, all of my fingers, and toes, are your mistresses though” she let out a hearty laugh and the world shook around me.

 

Sarah continued to laugh as she inserted her finger into her lips, her pink tongue briefly visible from within the cave like maw, and I heard a slurp as she sucked on her fingertip, and it made a slight 'pop' as she pulled it out.

 

Her white fingernail was clean again, my blood gone.

 

“You taste good” She giggled, the thought of her eating me now filling me with a newfound dread. I looked at her lips laughing above me, terrified to realize she could easily swallow me alive, the huge red things quivered like gigantic boa constrictors.

 

“Who said you could look at your goddess, bug?” She giggled sadistically knowing that she was torturing me with her mixed commands. I immediately looked down at my mistress, flinching instinctively from terror looking at it, expecting another battering from her enormous finger.

 

I watched it retract in front of me, curling back, and I flinched instinctively, but it never returned.

 

“Look at me, bug!” Sarah laughed. I whipped my head up to see her beaming above me.

 

She was talking to me. A goddess addressing her insert. I was still deathly afraid to look at her, but I was anyway.

 

Her finger remained in a curled position before, like she was going to flick me again, and like a beaten dog I flinched as I saw it in this position. In a blur she flicked it forward, and I yelped before it hit me. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes and the tip of it was just past my shoulder. I started to shake uncontrollably in fear, and Sarah smiled. She was simply torturing me, taking great joy in my terror.

 

“Bug, Look at your mistress. She expects an apology”

 

The swirls on the tip of her finger were directly in my face, the white cuticle loomed above it like some kind of strange hat. I couldn't see anything but her fingertip before me.

 

“I-I-I'm s-sorry...” I stammered, and the finger curled back and my heart raced from fear. In a moment of brilliant cognition, I understood.

 

“Mistress!” I shouted, terrified. “P-p-please m-m-istress.” I whimpered pathetically, my voice sounding choked.

 

“Good” Sarah said purringly. Her finger lurched forward and it was impossible to stop it, throwing my back onto the ground that was her flesh with a thud, the bruise on my back causing great pain, another reminder of how helpless I was.

 

Sarah giggled. “Get back on your knees, bug”

 

I scrambled up in fear, as quick as I could, all the while Sarah laughed above me, and I continued to shiver and stare at my mistress.

 

“Now, kiss your mistress”

 

I continuously trembled as her finger loomed before me, but I didn't hesitate. I kissed it, pressing my lips into the oily ripples of her skin, sucking on it for a few seconds. Tears streamed down my face as I pressed my tongue into a single line of her fingerprint.

 

Her finger relaxed again and retracted, leaving her smiling face above me, while my finger mistress, loomed before me. I continued to look at her finger out of fear of defying my mistress.

 

“Good bug, anyway, what was I saying? Oh yea, like, we're going on a hike, so this will be good break-in period for you.” She emphasized the word break in, and paused to laugh at her own pun. The pulse from her hand beat slightly faster around me, and my heart was beating so rapidly I wasn't sure if the quake was from her or my own racing heartbeat.

 

“Buuuug, you're goddess is talking to you” I hesitated, unsure if this was a trick, and continued to stare at her finger, my quivering now more pronounced knowing that I was probably being forced into a corner.

 

“Aw, that's sweet, but you'll have plenty of time with your mistress. Look at me.” She giggled as she said, and I whipped my head upwards, her deep blue eyes stared down out me as she laughed.

 

“Anyway, it'll be like, two days of hiking I think? and you'll be under mine or Dianne's feet the whole time, so it's best to get familiar with them now” She giggled, and I began to cry, knowing that even if I survived this I already had an agenda of torture planned out for me.

 

My crying only seemed to please her, and grin broadened to an overt smile. “Shhh, don't cry little bug boy. Sure, like, my boots totally won't breathe well, and you'll be trapped under there as I hike for the day, but at least the insole is soft, so you probably won't crush as easily.” She chuckled, and the way she said probably sounded like if she wasn't too confident in it.

 

“Of course, drowning in my sweat will be a real concern. Oh well – that's, like, for you to worry about, not me.” She giggled and then flicked her finger by face again, causing me to instinctively cower. She laughed and continued.

 

“So, do you want to go back into my shoe now?” Her voice was suddenly coquettish, like she was flirting with me.

 

“You did a good job as my arch support before, and you really felt wonderful.” From my knees in her palm, I was looking up at her, her pulse sending vibrations through my already shivering naked body. She stared at me for a second, and her deep blue eyes seemed to reflect the light in the bathroom like she had a twinkle in her eye.

 

“You want to help me again, don't you? You want to train for our long hike together as my insert?”

 

I didn't say anything. The idea of going into her shoe terrified me, and I was thoroughly convinced that I would never leave it alive. But I was also afraid that if I didn't say anything I would be beaten again.

 

Sarah's huge palm and hand shifted around me, and at first it appeared like the alien world was going to swallow me up, as if the ground fell out below me. As her oily flesh dipped, I fell upon it's curved decline, and my naked body rolled into the bottom of this palm bowl, my naked member resting in the ridge like palm line in her hand.

 

The light in her hand disappeared, growing darker, until I could feel new heat on my back, warm enough be noticeable over the heat of her palm. My heart was racing, and I could feel each beat until Sarah's own pulse bumped me an inch off the ground and sounded like I was inside of a drum.

 

“Roll over bug, you're goddess is talking to you”

 

Trembling, I rolled over. Her fingers were looming above me, and her smiling face pass them. My naked body was in the middle of her palm, and I felt horribly exposed, and absolutely helpless.

 

Her fingers lowered onto me, gripping me from both sides of my body, locking my arms in place, and I was lifted in the air, getting closer to her face, it began to loom larger before me, to the point where I was level with her lips, and only just out in front of her nose, causing me to still crane my neck up to see into her eyes. I couldn't focus on both since I was so close, but I could tell she was looking at me, giving her eyes the effect of looking a bit cross eyed, her whole face took up all my vision in front of me, and I could see her golden hair running down the side of her face. Her fingers shifted around me so that they were suddenly behind me. She could fully see my naked body locked between her thumb and index finger. There was nothing I could do to stop her.

 

“Tiny man? How about it?” The hot breath from her words blowing unto me felt like getting blasted from a giant steam room, an utterly bizarre sensation on my bruised and bleeding body, somehow eerily pleasant. The sudden environmental change had the strange effect of making me want to run, but I couldn't move, I was locked in place from Sarah two fingers.

 

Her lips were suddenly pursed, and she began to gently blow on me from yards away. At my size it felt like a gust of wind, but it had the effect of ticking my body, blowing my crotch and balls around in the wind, and I found myself helplessly getting aroused by it. I began crying in humiliation as she continued to blow, furthering my arousal. She paused and smiled, her warm fingers tightening on me ever so slightly, making it a tiny bit harder to breathe , the huge blue lapis gems for eyes twinkling above me. Her pulse vibrated through my body, and I couldn't help but continued stiffen from the sensation.

 

Her grinning lips revealed her joy in her control over me. “You toe-tally don't mind, right?”

 

At first I wanted to scream at Sarah, to tell her I just suffered through hell and that there wasn't a chance in hell I wanted to do anything like that again.

 

But there was another part of my brain that was deathly afraid and humiliated. This part of my brain thought that this was a trick – that Sarah was deliberately asking me to punish me if I refused to do her bidding, something Jen would do with sadistic pleasure. This part of my brain won out, and was sadly probably the wiser choice.

 

I choked back tears when I answered. “I don't mind” I sobbed for a second, staring down at her hand like I was bowing to her.

 

“I'm sorry little one. What was that?” Sarah, said, her voice sounded artificially pleasant, and naturally smug. She clearly took joy in psychological torture as she blew on my crotch, forcing my arousal to not go away from the overwhelming fear.

 

“I'll help” I said in raspy voice.

 

Sarah sounded overjoyed “Wow! Like, thanks bug! I totally appreciate it! it wasn't that bad then, was it?” She chirped down enthusiastically, her lips were quite animated and kept returning to a wide grin.

 

The pause scared me and I realized she wanted an answer.

 

“No... not that bad” I didn't want to upset her with the truth, afraid she might just dismember me for speaking above my position.

 

“Cool. Well did you like it then?” She sounded more bubbly.

 

Answering with the truth only met me with a world of pain under Jen. My instincts took over. The fear took over any rationality that this wasn't the same person, but it was probably for the best.

 

“y-y-yes... I...” I gulped, afraid of Sarah. “...liked it”

 

“Wow!” Sarah said. “Looking at you passed out in my shoe made me think you'd probably hate it, but that's so good to hear! I guess you'd like to never be out from under my foot, right?” She blew on my crotch again, stirring my groin to stiffen, and I found my self reflexively thrusting forward. She smiled as I did.

 

Another pause and I forced myself to speak from fear “...r-r-r-ight” I stammered.

 

“Haha thats so cool. You're really are a great insert. So you want to go under my foot now? She's been so lonely – and you'll have plenty of fun with her, as she desperately needs some attention.” Sarah giggled. “So what do you say? Want to continue the flight under my foot?”

 

I desperately did not want to, but I was horribly afraid. “I... uh...”

 

Sarah cut me off. “Say it bug. Say you want to go back into my shoe, and be a good little insert.” Her laughter became louder, the vibrations in her hand more intense.

 

The fear overwhelmed me, I was terrified going into her shoe, but I was equally terrified of the wrath of my goddess. She started to blow on my crotch as I began to speak, making the terror of going into her shoe confused with an uncontrollable erection.

 

“...I-I-I w-w-want to go b-b-ack in your sh-sh-sh...”

 

Sarah thought my stammering was hilarious, only furthering her joy in my misery.

 

“Shed? Oo, like, Shirt? How about shampoo?” she laughed derisively. “Well buggy, spit it out.”

 

I whimpered in her hand. Why did I have to be verbally as well as physically abused? Tears were welling in my eyes.

 

Sarah's white-yellow face loomed just above me. Her deep blue eyes were gorgeous, and her mouth was fixed into a broad smile surrounded by thick contrasting red lips. Her white teeth could be seen between her lips, and the breath from her nose wafted over me like hot air exhausting from a vehicle.

 

We made eye contact, tears falling from my face. My naked body shivering in between her fingers, my member stiffened with an uncontrollable erection. I was truly pathetic. In turn, Sarah mouth opened slightly, and giggles boomed over me as I was jostled between my mistresses.

 

“Like, you're obviously eager – so totally excited. You can't even say it! I didn't realize how much you'd been enjoying this.”

 

She laughed, and then blew onto me stiffening my erection. I noticed her other hand suddenly below me, and then I was in free fall.

 

I found myself rolling down the side of her palm I was dropped onto. As I reached the edge, I found myself in free fall for a second, only to slam into hot skin of another alien surface – her other hand.

 

The process then repeated itself, the slope switching directions but still downhill, and I found myself tumbling down her palm again, falling and slamming face first into her other hand, Sarah laughing all the while above me. This time the wind was knocked out of me as I was sent tumbling in the other direction, I wanted to scream but I could hardly breathe, the bruises for earlier exacerbating the pain every time I hit her hands. She was dropping me over and over, allowing me to roll along her downward sloped hand before her other hand stopped my free fall, causing the process to repeat, bringing her original under the second in a never ending downward descent, like some kind of sadistic pinball machine.

 

The final slamming knocked the wind from me, but the slope didn't fall again. I lay shaking in her hand, deathly afraid, trying to regain my breath.

 

“Say it tiny” Sarah mocked me.

 

Tiny. That's all I was to her. Just a tiny pathetic thing to be mocked and tortured. My existence was to serve her – my life could easily be stomped just for a laugh. I understood now.

 

I gasped for air. “... sh-sh-shoe.”

 

I looked up at Sarah again, her smile an indication that she enjoyed every minute of this. “Aww, is the bug not sure?” She laughed again, her face looking so happy it almost looked like an ad for anti depressant, knowing that her joy was in my wretchedness made it all the more chilling. “What about my shoe tiny? Would you rather clean it instead?”

 

And with that statement I was in free fall, The billboard that was Sarah's face was suddenly in the sky and then blocked from my vision. A giant black wall was in front of me, it had holes chipped off and grooves, and bits of dirt stuck to it – which to me looked like small boulders. Further to my right there was tiny protrusion, causing the wall to jut on slightly further. A brown layer of filth had built up where these two surfaces met, appearing like a foot or two of dirt running the entire length of it.

 

Sarah had my arms pinned between her fingers, and I was being moved closer to the wall. Soon, everything in my vision was occupied by this black thing. I realized it was the sole of Sarah's flat.

 

“So Tiny? Is this what you want? To clean the bottom of this filthy flat?” She giggled. “Or do you want to go in the shoe, and keep my foot company?” She pushed my face into the wedge of dirt between the tiny hill (the heel) and the sole, and then dragged my face through it. I couldn't breathe or see, the dirt and garbage rubbing into my face, getting into my eyes, nose and mouth, tasting of dirt and putridness. The sole was rough and my bruised and bleeding face dragging along it caused intense pain.

 

Eventually, my head emerged from the filth, and I could see again.I found myself coughing dirt out of my mouth, and my face was utterly caked in it. I didn't even attempt to clear my nose, it was so full of dried blood and dirt it wouldn't have mattered.

 

Sarah's grip tightened and I had trouble breathing. I was thrusted back towards the sole, and it smelled of rubber and faintly of decay.

 

“Stick out your tongue, bug” Sarah voice sounded cold, and her grip continued to tighten, and I could barely breathe.

 

I did as I was bid. Sticking out my tongue as far as I could. Sarah seemed amused, releasing a small giggle, and then brought my face as close the wall as possible, to the point where I was only inches away, before she stopped.

 

“I'll ask you again, bug. Do you want to lick these flats clean, or do you want to be my insert?” Sarah said menacingly.

 

I didn't hesitate in my response..

 

“I want to... go back in your shoe” I hardly stopped myself from bursting in tears, my throat was coarse.

 

I flew back up to her face again, everything a blur, disorienting me. Sarah was laughing down at me, I was positioned just below her lips. “See? It wasn't that hard.” Her breath wafted over me. “To be honest, you didn't have a choice anyway. You were going insert no matter what you picked, it would take you far too long to clean these and I have to start my service soon.”

 

She lifted me up further, so that I was bout 10 yards in front of her lips, allowing me to view her whole huge face looming over me.

 

“But don't worry bug. Once were checked in the hotel, you'll be licking these girls clean” She giggled again and I found myself shivering at her sadism.

 

Then the world suddenly shifted, everything a blur. I felt the momentum suddenly stop, the acceleration and deceleration left me feeling dizzy. Sarah pinched me between her fingers, giving me a clear view of the free fall below me.

 

Sarah was removing her left foot from her flat. From above, I could see the sheen of foot oil on it, making it glimmer. Her toenails were white and she had blond hairs on her toes and feet. Bits of toejam were stuck between her toes, and I could the callouses on some even from the top, protruding off the side of them with a darker brown color.

 

“See this foot?” Sarah wiggled her foot up and down, her toes looking excited in the air. “This is your new goddess. Each of these toes are your mistresses” Her voice became quieter, like she was flirting with me.

 

She lowered me slowly down to the top of her foot, head first. I could feel the heat, the smell was a strongly of cheese, faint splash of sharp vinegar.

 

“You're a lucky little bug.” She laughed and emphasized the word 'bug'. “Not everyone gets a one on one experience with this girl.” her toes flexed upward, reminding me of baby birds trying to reach up to grab a worm delivered from their mother.

 

“Isn't that right little buggy? Who's the lucky bug?” She was giggling, her hand positioned me only a few yards away from the top of her foot, the gunk and detritus more easily visible between her toes, as she then swayed me back and forth between and through the blond hairs on her feet, they felt soft and tickled my bruised body and face, leaving a wet oily sheen on me.

 

She paused, expecting a response.

 

“I'm a l-l-lucky b-bug.” I sobbed as I said it.

 

“Tell you what little bug, as a special treat I want you to clean the bits of gunk out from between my big and second toe” She began to lower me head first down to her toes. As I approached, more and more of it took up my vision, the smell becoming stronger, like old cheese and vinegar, the toejam more visible.

 

I could see the veins on her foot in front of me as my wet hair hung from my head, and soon all I could see was the top of Sarah's left foot. It twitched in anticipation. She began to slow my descent.

 

“So buggy, what do you think of my toes?” She giggled again, and her toes wiggled below me. I continued to descend, until the white leather walls that were her toes started to pass my head, and I could see the dirt between them. Callouses were formed on the side and bottom of her big toe, and I could see the brown callous on the ball of her foot, disappearing out of my vision as it ran up to her arch.

 

Her toes continued to wiggle around me, going 10 yards in the air and back down so rapidly it didn't seem possible. They almost appeared to want to remind me how insignificant I were compared to them.

 

“They're b-b-beautiful” I stammered, the terror preventing me from telling Sarah the truth.

 

She swung me forward, slamming my face into her dirty toe web. “How beautiful little bug?” Sarah giggled.

 

I knew what she wanted from me and I didn't hesitate. I began kissing and licking the dirty web of her toe. Bits of fabric and skin and dirt filling my mouth, tasting of moldy cheese and splashing around my mouth with a sharp vinegar, the oily liquid from her foot making it wet and giving the thing an acrid taste.

 

Sarah giggled above me. “Like, you do totally love these toes don't you” She then pressed my face into the web, the muck being forced into the back of my throat as I once again began to suffocate.

 

She pulled me away slightly. If I wanted to breathe, there was only one thing I could do. Chew. The foot liquid oozing out of the putrid filth between her toes filled my mouth with a horrible feeling and taste. I didn't cough anything out, I simply swallowed it. The idea of coughing out her filth in front of Sarah just seemed like a way for her to punish me for not wasting her divine gifts to me. After I finished, my face was still pressed into her oily web. I just cried and licked. Sarah giggled above me as I lapped at it, turning my head and titling it up and down to make sure I covered every nook and cranny, as I trembled between her fingers.

 

I found myself being pulled back up into the air.

 

“haha you are indeed a lucky little bug” Sarah said sarcastically.

 

And with that, I was in free fall. She casually just let me go, and I slammed into the top of her foot, finding myself rolling in the wetness and hairs along the top of her foot, before her toes pitched upward and I was caught resting above her toes.

 

From on top of Sarah's toes, I could see Sarah's face in the sky above me. She had a wide grin. She was loving every minute of this.

 

“Well little bug boy. Take your last breaths of fresh air. Once I put this shoe back on I think you're going to be in there for quite some time. You are going to totally love it.”

 

I was horrified at the prospect, but I was now completely beaten like a dog. I simply sobbed in resignation. Sarah continued to giggle, paying no mind to my misery.

 

I was tired, hungry, and thirsty. Sarah's face was up in the sky, laughing down at me. I rested on her warm toes, the wet surface felt like a mix of oil and sweat, the heat comforting against the cold air of the airplane.

 

My hunger compelled me into speaking out of turn, and I prayed that my goddess wouldn't smash me in displeasure.

 

“S-S-Sarah p-please... wait...” I said meekly.

 

Sarah's toes started to descend towards the floor, from between the gaps in her toes below me I could see the cave entrance that was her flat. Sarah was looking down past me towards her shoe, but my voice got her attention. Her eyes suddenly fixed on me.

 

“Did a bug just address me by name?” She sounded irritated. I was suddenly terrified she was going to smash me.

 

“S-s-s-sorry, g-g-goddess...” I stammered, I was locked in a flinching position, trembling and terrified.

 

“Ah, comfortable and learns quickly. You're a natural arch support” She laughed. “Alright bug, I'll entertain you. What is it?”

 

I was a bug. She gave me mercy only a goddess could. It seemed perfectly natural.

 

“I'm hungry... I haven't eaten anything – I'm thirsty too -p-please...”

 

Sarah's mouth parted into a gaping smile. “Aww that's so cute. The little bug is hungry.” Her mouth transformed into a devilish grin.

 

“... tell me little buggy. What do tiny little specs like you eat?” She laughed at me, taking great pleasure in showing me my place beneath her.

 

“I-I-I...” It was all I managed to stammer out.

 

Her toes tipped forward and I rolled over the top of them, and fell for what seemed like an eternity, only to slam into the tough sole, the force knocking the wind from me and leaving stars in my eyes. My bruised body felt sharp pain from the impact.

 

I looked up. From below Sarah's left foot I could see the gray filth that had accumulated from the hours so far in the flight. It wasn't as disgusting as Dianne's, but she was thoroughly coated in it. Sarah stared at me between the gap of her big and second toe.

 

She giggled and said “You don't have to answer little bug. I'll tell you what insects like you eat. You eat the garbage from us people.” she laughed again and wiggled her toes above me, the contorting of her skin below her foot rippled and straightened like waves in the sea.

 

She pointed at her toe with her hand. “You see all this gunk on here? This is is your meal. It's an all you can eat buffet.” and with that laughter she began to lower her foot onto me. “Why don't you eat some of the dead skin around my callouses. I'm sure they are especially nutritious. And if you're thirsty, don't worry, my foot will sweat soon enough.”


Her laughter become more maniacal.

 

She stared at me through her toes, beaming. “For an untrained insert, you're pretty good. Soon, you will learn to stop worrying and love being underfoot.”

 

Her foot began moving; I couldn't see her from between her toes now, the ball of her foot was directly over me, it was darker brown and discolored from the huge weathered callous.

 

Her toes above me, the light poured in from between them keeping the heel of her shoe still well illuminated. It became more humid and stuffy already, the entrance partially blocked from Sarah's toes.

 

“Well little bug? Aren't you going to at least try to run from my foot?” Her voice sounded demonic now, her laughter crazed.

 

I wanted to stand but I was terrified. All I could see was the black walls of my dank prison, Sarah's dirty toes above me. I could not longer see her face – just her toes and foot that I were to serve.

 

“Well, I would have just forced you under my arch anyway. Goodbye, buggy” She laughed as her foot started to enter the shoe, her toes writhing above me like mad snakes. I stood to run in terror, but it was already too late. Her big toe struck the back of my head, and I was sent tumbling forward into the cold hard insole, lying in the middle of it. I could see the white-yellow foot moving over me like a river of flesh, the everything becoming steadily darker. I could hear the fabric rubbing against her flesh, until I her a 'schwoomp' of her foot being finally pressed into the shoe.

 

It became pitch black again, and while I couldn't see anything, I could still feel Sarah's hot flesh on top of me, like a heavy oily blanket. The overall temperature was hot, everything was humid, it smelled of cheese and vinegar. Sarah's arch flesh had me in a cocoon, I couldn't move but I also didn't feel tremendous pressure, I could feel the swirls on her foot and her pulse from it.

 

Sarah's foot continued to sink lower into the shoe, the arch that was the ceiling began to press me into the hard insole, the oily sweat from her skin transferring onto my body and burning my eyes and mouth.

 

I was locked in. The hard insole gave only the slightest bit, creating pain along my back. My face was turned to it's side, her weight slightly mashing my already sore face, creating a new painful sensation, I couldn't move any part of my body, and had barely enough room to breathe through my mouth as the shoe became oppressively hot and humid.

 

“Try not get squashed bug” She spoke slightly normally, as if returning her foot to her shoe had snapped her out of her power trip. “If you do a good job, I'll get you some real food. How about that for an incentive?” She giggled.

 

“I'm going to stand up now, and then we began preparing for breakfast, so you're going to be on your own for a while. Good luck!”


And with that she stood up, her weight bearing fully down on me. The pressure tripled, and somehow the gap between her foot and the insole became tighter, and I sunk in a tiny bit more to compensate, but not enough, most of the pressure was transferred to my skin and bones, the pain suddenly all I could feel. I was completely locked in place, and I couldn't even move my fingers, fully unable to breathe.

 

I started to cry, but I couldn't feel the tears. The shoe was already incredibly humid, and I wasn't sure if the hot sweat pouring from my face were from my own body or Sarah's foot.