- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to the backtory,

adding new category because of this chapter too: maternal

(also, does anybody know why "watersports" is a category? am i dumb and does this mean something that isn't water polo or something?)

Let me know if anybody thinks this should merit changing the rating.  I mean, i doubt it, but will if it's deemed appropriate.  I personally think R should really be good enough for anything. Whatever

 almost nearly caught up to what i've written, so i may not be updating as frequently, but hopefully still weekly.

 

and So much for using these chapters as pacing, i guess.

 

 


 

The door opened and I was out in the hallway. I hadn't actually left Stephanie's room since I first got there, as everything I needed was provided for me – including the ability to clean myself.

 

Now, with both Stephanie and I drunk, I hadn't really thought too much about what or why things were happening, the combination of alcohol and complete powerless lent itself to not thinking at all.

 

There was another factor, however, that I did not expect, but I had quickly learned tonight. Being tiny, while something you can adjust to, does not change the fact that the world around you takes on a new reality, every room a continent, and simply walking around with a giant was like being in a fighter plane. It was all incredibly dreamlike, and I found myself like a dog with its head out the window, enjoying the fresh air and the incredible sights of a world I'd never seen before, even though I'd been in this hallway many times before, but never in the hands of a giantess.

 

Speaking of hands, Stephanie had me pinned between her thumb and index finger, and she was remarkably gentle as she rocked drunkenly down the hallway. Her fingers were warm, and if I wasn't a fan of roller-coasters I could see how her body and arm swaying could easily get somebody sea sick – it felt very much like I was on a ride that would swing you back and forth from a pendulum.


Her thumb on my bare flesh felt incredibly warm, and soft, and the beat of her pulse throbbed through my body, creating a pleasant sensation. That, in combination with the alcohol, and the extreme stresses of the night, left me feeling serene, and my whole body felt great – no – excited. I could feel something stirring in my groin, and I had the sudden urge to kiss Stephanie's thumb in front of me.

 

Up until this point, I always thought Stephanie was pretty, but I never felt anything sexual towards her. She was a friend more than anything else. Now with the alcohol, the exhaustion, the general stress of the night, to be perfectly frank the sheer power difference, and the fact that Stephanie appeared to save me from whatever it was Linh was trying to do, made my feelings seem completely out of my control. It seemed only natural to no longer look at her as a friend, but more as a goddess, one who deserved to be worshiped. I stared at the swirls of her thumb, realizing that if I kissed them my lips would take up no more than two of the lines of space. I tried to look up at Stephanie, but her arm was swaying too fast, her gait too tilted to clearly see her.

 

Looking back at her enormous thumb, my arousal increased. I couldn't resist, and I gave her thumb a kiss. At first, we continued to walk down the hallway, but after another step, the alcohols delayed reaction finally sent a signal to Stephanie's brain.

 

“What's up?” she said, entering the dorms bathrooms. The wall on the right was green, and there were mirrors and sinks across from it. We headed over towards a sink. She stopped, and then lifted me up, giving me about 20 yards of space to see the enormous wall that was her face.

 

She was smiling, her lips parted only a little to reveal a sliver of white teeth, One deadlock was over her right eye, and her other eye was looking directly at me, dark and brown. Warm wine air washed over me sending my own hair bouncing in the wind.

 

I felt suddenly embarrassed, not sure if Stephanie knew what I did. I managed to say “huh?” and acted like I didn't know what was happening.

 

Stephanie hiccuped, and for a second looked like she might sneeze all over me, her face scrunching on the sides of her cheeks and nose. Instead her other hand got up to her face, and covered her nose like a cartoon character.

 

“Ugh you stink, let's get you cleaned up” It seemed in Stephanie's inebriated

state she had already forgotten whatever it was she felt on her finger.


Stephanie turned the water on in the sink, and while waiting for it to get warm, she placed me in her otherworldly palm and began squeezing soap out of the container. It was the foamy kind, and the one squirt deposited a humongous pile in comparison to me, going well above my head in Stephanie's hand, her fingers were curled upward like huge inwardly curled trees in front of me.

 

I looked up at her, suddenly nervous, finally realizing what was happening. She smiled down at me, letting out another hiccup.

 

“ah wait -hic- first, let's get these nasty clothes off you” Stephanie said, not totally unlike a mother with her child.

 

Her other hand swooped in next to me, and before I could react, her fingers were latching onto my shorts. At this point I only had a pair of shorts and make shift boxers on, I'd already lost my shirt, and I hadn't worn shoes since I'd initially shrunken.

 

I started to protest. “Hey, what do you think you're doing!” I became red in the face, horribly embarrassed, realizing that I was still aroused from earlier.

 

She giggled above me, and adjust her free hand, like a wrestler, she threw me onto her open left palm. I was suddenly on my back, watching her smile above me. Her left thumb was over me, like a giant log, the pale whiter flesh where her thumbprint was coming down on me, pinning me to her palm. I could feel the swirls on her thumb against my chest, and being pinned between the flesh felt warm and pleasant, but I couldn't move at all, and I had a weird mix of fear and arousal.

 

“Don't be such a baby Mark.” Stephanie said giggling down at me. “It's not like I haven't seen you tiny and naked before, remember?”

 

And with that, her right hand swooped in towards my legs. She picked my legs up with her index finger, and her thumb slammed down right on top my groin, and she gave a slight pinch, compressing my member down between my legs, and I could feel her and index and thumb wrapped around it through my shorts.

 

In a panic, I began to scream, even more aroused and terrified, worried in her drunken state she might rip my dick off. Stephanie, however, simply laughed.

 

“Oops, sorry.” She said, her dreadlocks swaying before her face above me; she was smiling, but now her look was slightly different. She almost looked embarrassed, and although difficult to tell, I think she was blushing.

 

She unpinched my groin, and a wave of relief swept through me, followed by sudden more intense arousal, as she adjusted her fingers to the sides of my legs. She pinched, and then pulled them away, taking off my shorts and underwear in a swoop of her fingers, and as my shorts came off, my member hardened, and I could feel it moving into the free air.

 

I could tell Stephanie's face was blushing now, her cheeks were red, and almost purplish in color at the edges. I'm not sure if she expected this, but she smiled, and without saying a word, moved her left thumb down over my groin, and pushed it down between my legs. She exerted only a gentle amount of force, and I could feel the flesh of her thumb over the top half of my erection, and she stared into my eyes as I felt my own face get red hot, suddenly intoxicated by Stephanie's presence in a way I'd never felt before, as she gently pushed and retracted her thumb, only making the feeling more pleasurable, causing me to get more aroused.

 

I shuddered, and Stephanie's smile became a thing of beauty above me. Her right hand know placed itself in the water, adjusted the dial, checked it again.

 

“Ok Mark” Stephanie said, still gently pressing on my erection, smiling down on me. “Ready for your bath?”

 

I couldn't speak at all. The feeling from my groin made the rest of my body feel numb, and I'm sure when I looked up even Stephanie in her drunken state could tell what was happening. Her attitude was completely different than I had ever experienced, and she had a sexually mischievous look. She didn't wait for me to say anything, I think she knew I couldn't. She took her free hand now, scooping up some soap from her palm onto her finger, and released my groin from under her thumb. The suddenness made me lurch upwards, almost like I instinctively was trying to chase after it, and Stephanie giggled at this, and her breathing became audibly slower as she took a long deep breath.

 

Before she exhaled, her free finger with the soap on it came down over me. Starting on my chest, she began to lather me up, at first she simply rubbed my upper chest and arms, making sure to get under my armpits. I simply lay there almost like an injured mammal in the clutches of a predator, the mix of feelings completely preventing me from performing anything but involuntary actions.

 

But then she was bringing her finger lower, down my sides, as it started to near my waist I shivered, the feeling from her warm finger and the soap ticklish and wonderful, overwhelming me, and lending to an increased erection. My face reddened as Stephanie stared down at me, and instinctively I went to cover my crotch.

 

Stephanie girlish smile went away. Her huge lips were together, and she stared down at me with a carnal look.


“No” was all she said. Her huge eyes studied me as her tongue snuck out of her lips, and wiped the huge things to get them dripping, before retreating back inside. She exhaled out of her nose, and hot air stimulated my already soapy body to leave the whole thing tingling, furthering my arousal, and another feeling.

 

I wouldn't call it fear, as I wasn't per se afraid of Stephanie. I had no reason to feel like she'd do anything to hurt me. But this wasn't something I had never experienced before, and looking back on it now no longer drunk, was something akin to rape. I was aroused, yes, but the arousal was equally in part to the physical sensation as it was to the fact that the power Stephanie had over me was intoxicating and irresistible, all of which was involuntary on my part. I didn't want this, but there was nothing I could do to stop her, she was manipulating the id within me. Probably something like Stockholm syndrome.

 

Stephanie's libidinously stared directly at me, and her soapy finger moved over to my arm covering my crotch.

 

“Submit – or I'll make you” her voice sounded deeper and sexier, her hot wine breath washing over my body and tickling me again.

 

The words increased my arousal and my Stockholm Syndrome, and I found myself removing my hand from my crotch.

 

Stephanie's lips curled back into a close mouthed smile. “Aw cutey, momma will take care of you” she purred down at me.

 

Her finger then continued where they were before, she stroked down the side of my leg, before going along the bottom of my feet, and then back up the inner part of the leg, before stopping as it reached my inner thigh near my groin. All while this happened I continued to shudder uncontrollably, not simply from fear or cold, but a mix of pleasure and a sense of overwhelming power from the goddess above me, unable to control my tiny body in her warm palm. It was the most pleasant thing I'd ever felt in my life, and it was equally unnerving. My erection began to throb.

 

Stephanie continued to smile down at me, her breathing was slow and I felt the warm wine air wash over me every 30 seconds or so, further adding to the stimulation.

 

Eventually, my whole body was covered in soap, except for the area around my groin. She had left the best for last.


She scooped up more soap on her index finger, and rubbed in onto her thumb, and then came down just above my crotch, pressing slightly into my chest and causing me to involuntarily push my upper back into the ground and attempt to thrust my groin upward – an absolutely vain thing to do under Stephanie's enormous finger, and I didn't move up an inch. She then rubbed back and forth, my legs squirming below me in pleasure, my vision blurring. She traced her finger down along my upper inner thigh, before gently using her finger to part my legs, allowing her to press the tip of her huge finger into the area between my crotch and thigh. At this point I was squirming uncontrollably, and Stephanie breath had turned into a slight chatter of teeth, as she exhaled it almost sounded like a machine gun as she shivered in excitement herself.

 

She then slid her finger below my crotch, almost like she was going to scoop me up from under my butt, but instead she lightly lifted my sack up, and rubbed soap under me. Uncontrollably aroused now, I greatly desired something to relieve the throbbing in my crotch, and I found myself thrusting into the air. I couldn't control myself, and the pleasurable feeling became overwhelming, I instinctively wanted to kiss something but there wasn't anything so close. The torturous tease, was becoming too much, and I started to try and scramble to escape Stephanie's massive digits.

 

Whether Stephanie knew what she was doing or not, she brought her left thumb back down on top of my upper chest, locking me to her palm so that she could continue to sexually tease me and prevent me from squirming away from her, her thumb big enough to easily rest on my chest and lower part of my face. Her thumb, pressed against my lips and nose smelled divine, as her right index finger moved from under my ball sack to the gap between my crotch and thigh on my other leg, and she continued to rub me.

 

The stimulation, completely overwhelming any rational thought, caused me to began kissing her thumb. I was uncontrollably trying to make out with it, at first pressing my lips and sucking on it before running my tongue along it, and nibbling it as if I was trying to tease her.

 

Stephanie's chatter of teeth became louder and faster as her breath increased with intensity, she let out a slight “Oh”

 

I continued to kiss passionately and she stared at me and spoke as I found myself sucking on her thumb.

 

“That's right, baby boy, momma will provide” She continued to say in a deep slow voice, as she continued to rub me as I sucked on her thumb.

 

Eventually, after she had thoroughly rubbed me down, she paused. Stephanie stared at me from above, and as the stimulation from her rubbing steadily wore off of me, the blood from my throbbing member flowed back into my brain, and my arousal began to lessen, and semblance of rationality began to return. Stephanie, for her part, began to not breathe as quickly either, as the long slow steaming wine air continued to waft over me.


She stared down at me for a minute, smiling, looking at me in a way I'd never seen before – almost like she was evaluating me in some way. I, for my part, felt embarrassed, aroused, and pathetic, having just gone through an experience akin to rape.

 

As the minute passed, my erection no longer throbbing, but starting to slacken off, I tried to speak, but it was difficult, the words stuck in my throat. “Look... Stephanie...”

 

She cut me off before I could say anything else. “Shhhh” and soapy thumb and finger were suddenly placed on either side of my erect penis, the warm wet leather sensation of her soft fingers shooting blood into my groin again.

 

Stephanie looked at me right in the eyes with her own dark brown orbs, and seemed like they were piercing my sole.

 

“It's ok, Mark. Momma will always be here to look out for you.”

 

Helplessly aroused, I must have stared up at Stephanie with confused look of arousal, fear, uneasiness, and reverence. I realized she hadn't hiccuped since she started to play with me, her sexual desires must have overwhelmed the alcohol in her.

 

Stephanie smiled broadened as she watched my bewildered expression.

 

“You love your momma right, baby boy?”

 

Her wicked looked communicated the sexual and physical power she had over me, as her thumb and finger slid gently closer to my member, until she had a firm and gentle lock on it between her digits, my whole groin now covered in foamy bathroom soap.

 

I found myself speaking involuntarily. “I love you, momma!”

 

She giggled at my response, before looking at my crotch between her fingers, and then looking back at me in the eyes.

 

“Momma knows best, right?” She looked intoxicated with sexual power, and she squeezed my member, arousing me and terrifying me. She expected a response.

 

I blurted out the words as quickly as I could. “Yes! Momma knows best!”

 

I shuttered, my unit becoming harder as I involuntarily thrust it between her fingers, feeling it rub along her warm wet oily flesh, feeling the grooves of her skin creating a massage like effect on my own exposed skin.

 

Her breath washed over me. “And you would do anything for your momma, right?” She continued to smile down upon me, her finger and thumb tightening a bit and making it feel like she wanted me to know her power over me. She began to slowly slide them around my erection and my body began shaking from ecstasy.

 

I simple nodded. She smiled knowing she had me trapped, knowing that I wouldn't be able to answer properly in this state anyway.

 

“Great, baby, great. Do what momma asks and you'll always be safe” Stephanie's stared at me covetously, and a part of me knew that I had given up some of my dignity to her.

 

With a gentle squeeze, she began to move her pinched digits up and down, which was barely any distance to her, but caused her flesh to press into my crotch before going up and barely squeezing the tip of my johnson, slowly, back and forth. I was writhing below her in pleasure, just staring at her fingers below me, watching the huge yellow nail on her finger appear and disappear in the huge pile of soap that was covering my waist.

 

Stephanie face above me had her mouth slightly parted now, and I could see Saliva splashing around on her tongue. I found myself losing control, her body felt divine, and I was thrusting wildly about again, I gave up trying to control myself.

 

Her rubbing became faster as her warm wet fingers slid up and down my exposed skin. I pitifully attempted to thrust up into them myself, and Stephanie teeth chattered above me, and I heard her slurp up some saliva. I looked up at her, her goddess like face above me, and that pushed me over my limit.

 

I climaxed, my eyes rolling up into my head as she continued to rub me up and down, my spasming intense for a moment as I tried to hold myself up as she continued rub my johnson, my load disappearing into the white foam. Stephanie must have known what had happened, because she smiled, slowing down her rubbing but still lightly holding onto my unit as it began to relax.

 

“Good boy” she purred down at me, looking at me like an obedient little pet. I simply lay exhausted, taking deep breathes, this day turning out to be probably the craziest so far in my life, and I was exhausted, on the verge of immediately falling asleep. She held onto my member still, staring down at me. For the first time since I had been bought by Stephanie, her look, and her fingertips locked onto my johnson, made me felt one thing. She owned me – and weirdly, I didn't mind.

 

She stared at me, her finger and thumb locked onto me still underneath the huge pile of foam, both of them emerging from it like massive black leather trees.

 

Stephanie continued to look down at me, smiling. “Do you feel good in momma's care?”

 

The truth was, I did feel wonderful, and the bizarre experience of being forcibly milked made myself strangely attracted to her. Drunk and tired, I was no longer thinking clearly, but I still knew inside of my mind that this was all wrong. Raw emotion won out.

 

“Yes, momma, it felt great” My voice was quieter than it had been before, I was so sleepy in her palm.

 

She squeezed my member, the sensation a mix of a fear and pleasure startling me back to alert.

 

“That's good, baby boy. Momma will take care of you, and you'll take care of Momma?” Her voice ended higher, and I knew it was a question. I thought for a second about what she could possibly mean, based on what just happened and how small I was, but she squeezed my crotch again, and the words flew out of my mouth.

 

“Yes, of course, momma! Whatever you want!” I watched her grin part to an open smile, and I could see her dreadlock swinging below her face as she manipulated me.

 

“That's wonderful baby. Whenever and wherever momma needs her baby boy, you'll be there for her?” Her lips seemed to sparkle, and her tongue came out of her lips, making them damp, a drop of saliva falling from her mouth and splashing next to me.

 

This time she didn't tighten her grip, but it didn't matter, I was almost immediately answering her.

 

“Yes, momma! Whatever, wherever, whenever you want! Your baby boy loves you!” my voice almost sounded like I was pleading with her.

 

Stephanie was now beaming, and fingers relaxed off me, allowing me to breathe normally again from my own relief.

 

“Momma loves you too” Stephanie said, and before I could react, soap was splashing onto my face. My eyes stung from it, and I could feel Stephanie's palm wrap around me, everything becoming dark as her other palm fell on top of me. I tried to breath but only soap got into my mouth, and the next thing I knew the palms were rubbing me between them, soap getting everywhere, and I could no longer breathe at all, it was just soap taking up my vision. I panicked, and began to futilely slam the thick leather walls of my captors.

 

Stephanie took no notice of this, continuing to rub me down between her palms. The light then reemerged, and I heard the water from the sink, before finding my myself in torrent of rushing water, held in place by Stephanie's warm fingers. The hot water fell like a waterfall, completely immersing me, furthering my suffocation.

 

And then without any warning, I was shivering, taking in deep breathes as the water drained off my body, trying to wrap my legs and and arms around the thumb pressed into my chest.

 

“It's ok honey” Stephanie said in good nurturing voice. “Momma's got you. That's it, dear. Warm yourself up on Momma's thumb.”

 

I pressed my whole body into her flesh, feel the grooves of her skin pressed into my own naked one. I was relieved and gratified for Stephanie, and after what I just happened felt a new intense level of subservience to her. She had completely taken me with almost no effort, easily overpowering me and forcing me to climax, then getting me verbally acknowledge it even less effort.. I was equally ashamed as I was aroused while it happened, and the feeling afterwards left me feeling like I was nothing in comparison to her.

 

I guess it was the first time I felt what I should have always felt around her.

 

Stephanie deposited me naked in her hand, and I fell over shivering face down in her palm. She ripped off a paper towel, and tore off a tiny section, and handed it to me, appearing like a huge towel to my tiny figure.

 

“Here, use this baby boy” she said in a maternal voice.

 

I looked up, and grabbed in from her huge fingers in front of me, and wrapped myself in it. I stared up at her and she smiled down at me, she looked playful and a bit mischievous.

 

“Steph, about what just happened...” I started to say, not sure where I was even going.

 

Her smile parted revealing her white teeth below. “What, your bath?”

 

She was acting like nothing had happened, and it left me feeling more pathetic. Maybe to her, this was just a big nothing. I was only an inch tall boy, her property. She could do far worse to me at any time.

 

I pressed on though, still aware of my humanity at this point. “No... before that... the...”

 

Stephanie cut me off again. Facing the mirror still she stopped and stared down at me. She hiccuped, apparently her own arousal had worn off, and her inebriated state returned. “You're right! We never figured out if we could fit you -hic- in a belly button” and with that she grabbed me with her other hand, wedged me between her finger and thumb, and lowered me with a blur and rush of air. I found myself looking at a green wall in front of me, above were two green hills that cut off my vision of Stephanie face. Below me her other hand grabbed at the edge of the wall, revealing it to be a fabric curtain, the huge bus of a hand suddenly tore it upwards and past me.

 

The dark brown flesh in front of me exuded heat, and I could smell Stephanie's flesh from here. The whole thing appeared to take up my entire vision, just a never ending dark brown wall of flesh. Warm, with a faintest whiff of something sweet. I had no control, as my towel fell off me and I was once again naked, as the hand I was in moved quickly towards her navel. The thing was slightly smaller than me standing; she moved me steadily closer to it, head first, until I saw the flesh of the inner part of her navel extend around me, and then my feet were the only thing outside of it. She let go and my naked back fell into the riveted bowled wall, and her fingers then pushed the bottom of my feet into it, causing me to bend at my knees. Everything smelled warm and a bit stuffy, and then the log size fingers of her hand were gone.


I looked out and saw the reflection of Stephanie in the mirror, her huge brown chest looked almost normal in the reflection, yet outside the mirror I couldn't see an inch of it from where I was inside of her navel. And then I saw myself. From this distance I couldn't make out my face, I was just a tiny white-yellow thing in her belly button. Stephanie was smiling, wrapping her fingers on the outside of her belly button, before she withdrew it, and her hand holding her blouse let go, and the green wall descended, leaving me alone inside her navel. I felt her heartbeat, and the gurgling inside her stomach sounded like a storm.

 

The world began to sway, and the rumbling of her walking started. I just sat naked wondering what my life had become, so many strange things occurring in such a brief period of time.

 

I sat cozily in Stephanie's warm and dry belly button, feeling absolutely serene. Her stomach gurgled loudly, and although every step vibrated throughout my body, her flesh cushioned the blows, and made me feel just that I was being rocked gently on a swing.

 

I dozed off in this peaceful place.