- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shorter chapter and the most awful portion of Mark's trip to new zealand yet.

 

 


 

It was pitch black, but I don't think there would have been much to see. My face was pressed into the leathery arch of Sarah's foot, and one of my eyes was mostly forced shut from it, my face was pushed to the right and wedged in the leather of her insole. Her skin against my naked flesh felt like a sauna, salty damp moisture getting on my face, stinging my eye. The ripple like grooves from the swirls on her flesh could be felt distinctly on my body, and her flesh morphed around me, making my body feel like it was wrapped in a thick heavy leather blanket. Every beat of her pulse vibrated through me like a mortar shell landing, the oily moisture of her skin leaving me feeling greasy.

 

I struggled to breathe, my mouth barely open, my face wedged between her flesh and against the tough insole floor. Her skin had molded around my entire body, pressing down on my nose so as to shut it completely, leaving me struggling to breathe against the weight her flesh, which made every breath feel like I was lifting a heavy weight on my chest. The shoe seemed stuffy already, like there was almost no oxygen, and Sarah's foot smelled like fresh cheese, so strong it felt like I could to taste it. I felt cold on my back still, but it was increasingly getting hotter.

 

I couldn't move at all. I attempted to struggle, and my squirming was met with a flexing of her foot above me, rubbing my naked body, pulling my flesh and skin up and down in a way that felt like it was being yanked back and forth, creating a painful pinching sensation. My groin and member was was also dragged along the oily flesh above me, the rubbing on her soft skin against the grooves of her arch felt distinct against my sensitive crotch, and even though it was painful and I was struggling to breathe, a pitiful stirring occurred in my groin, making me feel pathetic.

 

I heard Sarah's voice vibrating through me from above. “Well so far, so good – it is way comfortable so far, but like, the real test will be when I start delivering breakfasts. How much time do I have anyway?”

 

Dianne's voice was muffled, not vibrating through my bones, but still distinct. “You have another 10 minutes”

 

“Awesome!” Sarah said, and continued to confer with Dianne.

 

I began to notice a subtle amount of reddish yellow light creeping in from in front of me as I continued to labor to breathe, the shoe becoming more and more sultry by the minute. I couldn't see anything but the light itself, Sarah's foot flesh smothering me and the pulse of her foot the only thing I could sense otherwise. It took me a minute to realize what it was. Light from outside the shoe were bleeding in from the thin edge of the flesh of her foot, causing a thin strip of skin to be slightly illuminated from below. Her foot was now providing the only light in this horrible prison.

 

You only get what your goddess provides... the resigned voice said.

 

As I continued to look, my eyes adjusted, giving me only the dimmest view my surroundings. Everything was tinted in the reddish yellow color from the light passing through her foot. I could see only a narrow gap of space, her white flesh looking like a leather ocean above me, then the firm white insole below me, and a foot or so of the black fabric wall off in the distance. Her flesh itself was mostly clean, but I saw fist sized gray specs of debris spatter across the surface, and occasional sections of skin that appeared to be flaking.

 

I wasn't even sure how much time had past, but breathing was already more difficult, the weight on my chest felt heavier. Wedged between her flesh and the firm insole below, I was terrified, this woman was fully expecting to use me as an insole for the rest of the flight, and based on how difficult it was already, I knew that I probably would not survive.

 

Hopelessness and terror began to overtake me, and I started to panic. I struggled desperately, trying anything to move in any direction, attempting claw with my hands, push of with my legs, or just wiggle away. The hot oily flesh gave only slightly as I pushed onto it, and just seemed to melt around my limbs, the massive slick leather ceiling felt like a physics defying pillow, too soft and too heavy to resist, making my efforts futile, as I continued to struggle to move and to breathe.

 

Sarah's must have felt me from above, and her voice vibrated in my coffin, and I could hear her around me like she was god. “Oooooo – I see what you mean”

 

Her foot flexed, lifting off me for a second, the light increasing briefly and the white flesh above me twisting and contorting like the sea. I took a breath without struggling from the respite she gave me, the sultry conditions of the shoe filling my nose and mouth as I gasped for air, my greasy skin no longer felt pressed against the steamy radiator that was her foot.

 

It didn't last more than a few seconds before the arch relaxed again, collapsing onto me, pining me back into the insole without any mercy, the grooves of her skin rubbing my body as it pressed me down until my face was once again half covered in her white oily skin, locked onto the insole below me. I whimpered pathetically. Sarah's voice vibrated through me as she continued to talk to Dianne.

 

The next words were the ones I didn't want to hear. “I'm totally going to the bathroom before we have to start these deliveries. I'll see you in the back of the plane.”

 

I never heard Dianne's response, the shoe around me made a loud scratching noise, and I felt Sarah's flesh around me start to press into me, when suddenly the weight seemed to triple, and all the air was forced from my lungs, the pressure on my body immense, the joints in my hands and feet forced awkwardly as far down as the could go. The weight on my chest had completely compressed me, my body seeming to stretch and compress as much as it could, pushing all the air from my lungs and the weight on my limbs locking them in place and cutting off blood flow. In this state, my body surrounded by the hot oily flesh under Sarah's arch, I knew I would begin to suffocate. I could feel the weight directly on my ribs, that in combination with the my other joints being forced downward, caused quite a bit of pain, but it wasn't as noticeable as the growing panic from not being able to breathe.

 

Most bugs didn't live this long anyway... the resigned voice said

 

I instinctively began to struggle in a desperate attempt to breathe, but like before, no matter what I tried, it was absolutely fruitless, only increasing my terror. In response to my struggles, I felt Sarah's pulse increase, the vibrations through her hot oily flesh surrounding me the only other thing I could comprehend through my suffocation and pain.

 

This agony seemed to last far too long, when the flesh above me shifted, the grooves rubbing my naked flesh and groin and the pressure decreasing, a bizarrely pleasant feeling when juxtaposed with the torturous pressure from before. I felt pulled into the bottom of the shoe as I took in a deep breath of sulfurous cheesy air, providing a brief respite to my suffocation.

 

After being in Dianne's shoe for so long, the feeling from within the shoe made me instantly realize what was happening. Sarah was starting to walk, and she only just lifted her shoe up, her foot ascending as I felt pulled down into the sole from the sudden acceleration. As expected, as her foot reached it's apex, I continued to accelerate upwards, my naked body lifting off the ground only slightly before making contact with her hot oily arch, the combination of vertigo and my naked flesh rubbing against her slick grooves and folds of her skin bizarrely pleasant, even if a bit of her foot liquid got into my mouth and tasted of cheese.

 

I would have started to become ashamedly become aroused, but her foot began to descend, and with it my body pressed to the arch of her sole from the sudden free fall, I instinctively prepared myself for what would happen next; terrified, I tried to breathe out as much air as I could before her foot would slam me into the firm sole below me in a devastating blow.

 

In the dim red light of the shoe, pushed into the hot wet arch from the rapid change of momentum, the fraction of the second seemed to go by for an eternity. I distinctly saw and felt acrid oily liquid seep down from the grooves of her skin onto my face, blurring my vision whilst stinging my eyes; going over my lips and providing a taste of sharp cheese in my mouth whilst burning my lips.

 

BOOM

 

It felt like a wall fell on me, like a professional boxer punched every exposed piece of skin on my body. I grunted out air I didn't know that was in my lungs, and my vision split apart like a kaleidoscope, stars shooting across my eyes. I was dazed and disoriented, the sharp pain surrounding me was my only feeling conscious to me, I no longer knew where I was or what was happening around me.


The pressure on my rib cage and face was causing the most pain, it was sharp, and I could feel my skin being pushed into and past my bones. My face was completely compressed into the flesh of Sarah's arch, so warped that my eyelids felt like they were about to be torn from their sockets, eyeballs directly touching Sarah's oily skin. Even if I hadn't been completely pressed into her flesh, I wouldn't have been able to see anything, the salty oil from her skin so completely burning my eyes it felt like they might be dissolving, the horrible pain somehow making the rest of the hell that I was in almost unnoticeable.

 

Then blissful relief. The pressure decreased sharply, and her foot lifted, pullin my body that was compressed into her sole up with it, but allowing my body to breathe, no longer being compressed between her arch and insole. I pulled my head back enough to take a gasp of air and squeeze my eyes shut, the only things I could do, inhaling sultry air that sounded like a pitiful cry, my senses only tasting and smelling the strong smell of Sarah's foot.

 

As I felt the vertigo from the apex of Sarah's stride, my fear would also reach it's height. The fraction of a second of knowing what about to happen left felt like I was about to be hanged. It was the most pain I'd felt underfoot since Jen, certainly the most pain I'd felt in months. I could tell all sides of my body was forming a massive bruise. I had no confidence that I could survive much more of this. I could distinctly feel the oily acrid liquid from her foot transfer from above me, trickling over my face and chest and down my sides to my back.

 

The direction of her foot switched, and with me still stuck to it, I felt my body descending back into the sole, and my whole body tensed for the impact.

 

BOOM

 

The shoe I was in vibrated like an earthquake. All the the air was squeezed out of my lungs as my face body got pushed deeply into the soft flesh under her arch, the impact stunned me so much that all I could sense was the pain surrounding my body. I was disoriented like I had just received a knockout punch, I could only comprehend that my vision was blurry, stars shooting in my eyes, and that there was intense pain throughout my body. I had no other comprehension of what was going on. I didn't even realize I was suffocating, that I hadn't breathed, and as her foot raised again my consciousness began to fade, I was no longer quite sure of what I was or what was happening, I wasn't breathing as I didn't have the energy or comprehension to try, I could only feel the Sarah's hot flesh and the pulse from her foot vibrating my body.

 

When I felt the vertigo from the height of Sarah's next stride, I distinctly remember thinking how soft pleasant the shifting of flesh felt on my naked body, the grooves of her skin rubbing against myself felt pleasurable, and if I could have, I would have rubbed my naked flesh against her.

 

Bugs don't get to make love with goddesses – goddesses use bugs for their pleasure. - I wasn't sure who was talking.

 

After I heard that voice I didn't recognize, there was nothing.