- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So the character development here kind of emerged naturally as a product of some other ideas i had and the direction the current story was going.  I have already introduced so many characters it seemed appropriate and more managable to start collapsing some of the ideas together so that there weren't so many arcs and characters to manage.

 

Added a new category "body exploration" which seems appropriate

 

 


 

 

I heard laughter coming from another part of the room, but I couldn't see who it was because of the titans blocking my vision in front of me. Linh's enormous boots were blocking my vision of Stephanie behind her, Amoe and Crystal were still high above on the bed, only their legs and back visible.

 

Stephanie voice could be heard. “Who's got the biggest belly button?”

 

I thought that was an odd question but apparently the girls outside of my reality had come up with a novel idea. Fill a belly button full of wine and place the tinies in them. John had been sitting in Amoe's naval, feeling a bit awkward, as Crystal walked with her fingers around him like she was doing a strip tease. Stephanie thought this was hilarious, and decided that it would be funny to see if they could get all the tinies in one belly button.

 

Naturally, everyone turned to Kelly. “Well, lets see how many boys we can fit in here.” Stephanie said, pointing at the exposed part of Kelly's chest below her tank top.

 

Kelly picked up her shirt a bit, and looked down at her navel before pushing a finger inside of it, scooping out some lint that had accumulated there, which fell hundreds of yards from the sky to the floor.

 

“Is my body a luxury resort now?” She said, drinking some wine and laughing. “Alright boys, but you're going to have to pay next time.”

Kelly lied down on the bed, her left leg falling off it to from her skirt to the floor, where her huge bare foot rested. Her shirt was slightly pulled up, and I could see from the floor Stephanie deposit something on her chest, whilst Crystal dropped something else next to it – presumably John and David.

 

Crystals face was directly above the two men, her icy blue eyes gazing down on them. She took a long slow drink and then lowered the glass towards Kelly's navel.

 

“Alright Kelly, you may feel a bit of splash” Crystal said, her right arm tilting the glass towards Kelly's belly button. Kelly shivered as the wine struck her chest.

 

“Ooooh, that tickles.” she giggled, her bellies' quivers sending the boys tumbling face first into her bare skin, the wine spraying out of her belly button felt like mist as it drifted over them.

 

Amoe's face loomed over them now as well, her straight black hair turning light brown as it fell below her face, glimmering like copper chains only ending about 10 yards above them. “Alright guys, hop in.”

 

David and John were still righting themselves as Amoe's plain hand fell down behind the boys. They could smell and feel the heat from her hand, and the living wall contorted around them, so large as to block their vision of anything in the direction towards Kelly's legs. Her hand appeared as a huge wall; the folds in her skin bulging and collapsing, to form a curve. It forced them to advance towards Kelly's navel. They were trapped on this alien surface, with the huge faces above them drinking and giggling. It felt like the the tropics from the heat of Kelly' body, and her slow breathing made the ground below shift in a gradual rise and fall. It made both David and John stare at each other and up at the girls nervously. The girls, for their part, continued to laugh, and thought the boys sheepish behavior was cute.

 

Amoe looked down in curiousity, watching the boys stare at her huge hand of a wall.

 

She didn't think about it. It seemed perfectly natural. She would force them into her naval Kelly's.

 

Amoe began to slide her wall of a hand across Kelly's chest.

 

The motion from her hand appeared before them at a steady, walking pace, but increased their anxiety, making them both realize how little control they had, the girls giggling at the tiny boys predicament below them.

 

I, however, couldn't see this from the floor. The girls had apparently forgotten about me. David and John were both drunk but also overwhelmed by the women, equally humiliated as they were afraid and attracted. They looked at each and then carefully walked forward, knowing the wall would force them in anyway. David, for his part, simply jumped in feet first after nearing the edge, but John lowered himself in slowly. To them, Kelly's belly button was the size of a Jacuzzi, the red wine cold but heating up from the warmth of Kelly's chest. The leather containing walls had folds and ridges, and at the base of the jacuzzi they could feel the it turn into a messy fold of flesh. As they splashed in, they looked away from Amoe's hand, to see the green field that Kelly's shirt covered chest rise into two massive hills of breasts, and from the valley between them they could see only part of Kelly's face, the angle of which made her nostrils appear like two black caves, only just being able to see her eyes beyond them, everything else cut off by her breasts. Her hazel eyes were staring at them through the valley that was her cleavage. David found himself mesmerized by the site, but John thought it was terribly strange.

 

Amoe laughed. “The two of them fit easily” Stephanie and Crystal cooed, and Naru and Ani walked over to get a better look at them. All of their faces were in the sky far above the tines in Kelly's navel, except for Kelley herself. The boys looked up at these women and around at the bizarre environment nervously, the wine up to their necks as they rested near the edge of Kelly's navel, feeling incredibly vulnerable as 5 huge women's bodies and faces filled their environment around them like a dome, and in almost no direction could the see anything that wasn't part of the body of a women – which seemed even more freaky by how vast of a space they were in.

 

The girls stared down at the men but began to talk about other things, Amoe began to user her fingers to step over the boys, making her red and black tipped finger nails strike down on either side of the boys, like huge living trees, who's speed and momentum seemed to defy physics. She would swoop her nail in low and between them like a blade on pendulum, before bringing her nail down only yards from the boys on the skin outside the navel, as she proceeded to talk to Naru about her classes, no longer looking at her fingers or the boys below them. After the first time she did this both John and David removed themselves form the side of the wall, instinctively scared of the massive digits stepping over them, to the center where it seemed only barely safer.

 

Shaking around me caused my attention to turn away from the ladies on the bed. There was a shadow over me, and the strong smell of leather reached my nostrils. Tracing the shadow up, there was Linh, the only girl who hadn't been hovering over the two other tinies, looming over me like a skyscraper, although smaller than the rest of these living ones.

 

“Hey Mark” Linh said sweetly, stepping forward. The sole of her boot lifted high above me before slamming down yards away from me, sending me tumbling to the floor. She stood above me, her midi skirt only revealing the skin right below her knees before her legs disappeared in the dark brown boots under it. Her black t-shirt clung tightly to her skin, her breasts were sticking out, not huge mind you, but certainly protruding enough to be noticeable. Her brown eyes were looking directly at me, her head nearly tilted straight down – her black hair short but hanging past her face.

 

Linh's attitude made me nervous. She just slammed her boot down nearly on top of me, and while I couldn't tell, based on how she looked before and how she looked after, seemed to enjoy watching me tumble and fall. Her relaxed, smiling look, only added to my uneasiness.

 

“Hey Linh! How's it going?” I yelled up at her, unsure if it was necessary.

 

“It's good.” She said, and then she put her hand up to her face, one finger pressing under her chin.

“To be honest, it's all a bit strange... only a week ago almost every man on campus towered over me.” She laughed. “Now I literally look like a tower in comparison to them. Crazy how things can change so quickly.”

 

You could say that again, I thought.

 

“What do you think Mark? Do I look like a tower to you?” she asked.

 

To me, she looked bigger than a tower – like a skyscraper. I didn't want to admit that.

 

“Yea, you look a lot like a tower” I said sheepishly, unsure of where this was going.

 

Linh smiled and it made me relax again. “It's funny. When I was a kid my parents would tell me stories about how the Vietnamese's stature proved to be one of our greatest advantages over foreign invaders. How our small size made us smaller targets, harder to find, allowing us to hide in tunnels and live underground.” She paused to think.

 

“You American boys were huge in comparison, powerful. But obvious. You could destroy whole villages easily but never find us. Looks like the roles are reversed now” She stared at me on the floor, lifting the toes of her boots causing them ascend above me and before slamming back down, causing everything to vibrate, myself tumbling forward but remaining upright in a struggle for balance.

 

This made me nervous. Linh continued to stare at me, her grin increasing as she watched me almost fall over from the small movement of her boots. She seemed to expect a response.

 

“Yea...” I tried to chuckle but it sounded forced. She lifted the toe of her boot again, and I blurted something out in the hope to appease her so she wouldn't slam it back to the floor and cause me to tumble embarrassingly. “I guess the roles are reversed”

 

Linh smiled at the statement. “They are aren't they?” She lowered her boot's toe gently to the floor, much to my relief.

 

But then Linh began to squat down, bringing her face closer to me, still 50 to 60 yards up in the air. Her skirt underneath her hung down past the heel of her boots, creating a billowing black wall before stopping right below the tips of her brown boots.

 

Linh was easily the smallest girl but from where I was standing only yards away from her boots, even squatted down, she looked like 6 story building, but otherworldly in movement. I could feel the heat from her body, and the sound of boots shifting was loud, and reminded me of the noise a stereotypical pirates ship would make, like the loud creaking of wood. The tip of Linh's boot, where her toes were, was well above my head, the sole of the thing reaching up to waist.

 

She looked down on me from above, her body taking up most my vision, casting me in shadow.

 

“I have an idea” she said, her voice causing a slight vibration in my bones. “Let's play a game!” Linh drank a bit of wine from her cup in her left hand, it seemed to appear and disappear as she raised it to her mouth before lowering back to her side.

 

She didn't wait for me to say anything. “It'll be like the war. You'll hide from me, whilst I look for you.” She giggled. “I'll set up some objects that you can use as tunnels to hide or whatever, and if you can survive for 5 minutes, you'll win!”

 

Survive? What was she talking about? “You mean if I don't get caught, right?”

 

Linh laughed, revealing white teeth and shaking the ground around me. “Of course silly! It's just a game – we're simulating war is all”

 

Oh yea, war. I remember that war that was fought between tiny people and giants in a girls room. And war – war never changes.

 

From the shaggy red carpet Linh moved away from me, the skyscraper that was her body was hundreds of yards away in an instant. She began grabbing Stephanie's shoes from under her bed, and taking shoes from the girls who were being entertained by the two tinies in Kelley's navel, and depositing them into an empty box that was conveniently under Stephanie's bed. Just as quickly as she was gone, she reappeared above me, her face well over 100 yards in the air. She reached into the box, and held a pair of shoes, and before I knew it, shoes began to drop around me from the 50 yards up, which would cause a tremor and bounce as they landed haphazardly around me. Afraid, I found myself moving backwards as Linh dropped shoes everywhere, these house sized objects appearing and moving in random directions as they struck the ground, whilst I was sent tumbling to the floor from the violent shaking. Linh grabbed a shoe and stationed it above me, it was one of Stephanie's. The shoe was a red sandal, with a thick black elevated heel, which had a large gap between the sole and the square heel next to it. It had crisscrossing red leather straps, leading to a loose ankle strap. She was holding it directly above me, not looking where she was dropping them.

 

Terrified, I began to move, but the shoe was already in free fall, and the thick black heel of the sandal descending right for me. I had no time to react, and it closed the 50 yards almost instantly, the black heel slamming only yards from my head behind me, and for an instant I could see the scuffed bottoms from between the gap of the heel and sole. Everything shook violently. The sandal then bounced up onto its heel, slowly tilting upwards so that the tip of the shoe was pointed straight into the air. It twisted onto it's side, before slowly careening down to my left leaving my head facing the exposed sole of the heel, which was worn and packed with dirt.

 

As the earth stopped shaking I picked my head up from the red field, and could see the environment around me transformed. In all directions there were gigantic shoes, ranging from the size of a bus to a mansion, some of them long and tall, knee high boots with massive heels, other simply flip flops. Linh's brown boots were straddling either side of me, squirming with her feet inside. I looked up and saw her bare legs going up to her butt, which was dark but faint enough for me to see a light pink pair of panties. Embarrassed at myself for my unintentional voyeurism, I looked down back towards her boots.

 

Linh spoke to me from above. “See? All these shoes will serve as ample hiding spots, and the whole thing will act like a maze. The only rule is that you can't leave the carpet, otherwise, you'll have to avoid being squished for 5 minutes.” She giggled as she emphasized the word squished, and her toes obviously squirmed in her boots. I didn't know what to make of it. I knew she said she was playing, but I'd never experienced anything like this in my life, and I was truly frightened by Linh now.

 

Her shoes shifted around me, suddenly getting much closer, I fell over to my side attempting to avoid them. I wasn't sure if she knew where I was, providing me a somewhat logical justification for her haphazard shoe placement, giving me the benefit of the doubt that this was just a combination of alcohol and general lack of awareness on Linh's part. I genuinely didn't think she could see me from below her skirt, but when I looked up, that benefit of the doubt was immediately gone, and a new level of fear took its place. Linh had pushed her skirt back and was bending forward, her face high in the sky was looking directly at me on the ground, smiling broadly.


“Oh, and one more thing” Her hand swooped down on me, like a massive bird of prey. I tried to run away but it easily pinched me between her fingers before depositing me in her hands. The alien surface, much like the others had an otherworldly feel. It was lighter in color than the other hands, and softer as well. I didn't see any noticeable callouses. While still huge in comparison to to me, it was easily the smallest palm I'd been, and from the center was only a few yards walk in any direction to get to the edge.

 

She looked down at me in her hand and smiled. “It wouldn't be realistic if you didn't start in a Vietnamese tunnel.”

 

I looked at her as her mouth parted to a grin, revealing her teeth. I didn't understand what she meant, but I heard the leather from her boot being stretched and rubbed below me. Linh had removed her left boot with her free hand, and used her foot to peel off the other. Her right boot remained upright below me, the thing had around a 40 yard height from the ground to the top. The inside of the boot looked brown, and descended into blackness towards the bottom.

 

I knew what was going to happen, and I was incredulous of the thought. She squatted herself down towards the boot, the thing becoming larger and more like an actual tower in my vision as she held out her hand. She then moved her arm forward, putting me precariously over the precipice of her boot, I could feel the heat from inside, and a strong musty smell of leather. I started to struggle, but it was too late, and I was too small and weak to do anything.

 

“In you go!” Linh said with a giggle.


And just like that, I was in free fall, just casually dropped from about 50 yards in the air, my body slamming into the side of her boot and sending me spinning down into the sole. I landed with a thud, the wind knocked from me. I lay gasping in this dark place, it smelled of strong leather from in here, and also more ripe, overwhelming my senses; it felt like there was almost no fresh air. My eyes began to adjust as I lay on the surface of the leather sole – it wasn't padded, but almost like rawhide, and was smoothed from Linh's feet, I could see the outline from where her foot rested.

 

I took a moment to catch my breath, and looked up. Linh was peering down at me from the top of her boot. Standing up, I could only see her eyes – the rest of her face was outside of the walls of the brown leather.

 

Trapped, the fear had turned into dread, but I was equally surprised and relieved I hadn't been injured from the 40 or so yard drop into her shoe. I was learning that my tiny body was more durable than it would have been relative to it's normal size – but I was still incredibly vulnerable. I was about to yell, to tell her to be careful or to let me out of her boot, hoping perhaps it was just the alcohol leading to these poor decisions, but her boot suddenly shifted, the toe of the boot now at a steep decline below me, and I tumbled backwards, rolling over myself into the dark leather cave, the air becoming hot, humid, and stuffy, the whole thing smelling riper.

 

Dazed, I tried to stand, while I heard Linh simply laughing, and I was now convinced that Linh had done all of this on purpose.

 

“Watch out! Airstrike!” she said. I didn't know what to make of the statement, and there was a pause, the horrible feeling in my stomach the only thing I could sense besides the huge smooth toe prints my hands were resting on. I was slammed suddenly into the the ceiling and thrown equally into the floor before tumbling over myself backwards towards the tip, but before reaching it the momentum suddenly reversed, and being thrown forwards towards the heel, my body slamming into the wall of the boot there, as it pushed me off back into the dark cavern towards the tip. Each time my body was slammed back and forth between the walls of the shoe felt like a massive punch to whatever struck the wall first, often my face or chest and prevented me from catching my breath.

 

Linh was shaking her boots, seemingly in random directions, my body being beaten as I was thrown about from surface to surface.

 

***

 

Linh held the tiny man over her boot, and watched him struggle to get out of her hand. Time seemed to freeze for her, and as she watched the little thing struggle in her fingers, something stirred inside of her she had never felt before.

 

Linh had spent her whole life in the united states, and wasn't even five feet tall. She had been a shy girl, and most people had never taken much notice of her. She had dealt with her fair share of bullies, but most of these were other girls. She had been locked in the bathroom a few times, and physically picked on by the playground.

 

In response to this, she developed a fierce attitude. She learned it didn't take much to scare the other girls away, just yelling a few words in Vietnamese was enough to do the trick, although it further alienated her from the rest of her classmates, and she didn't have any friends.

 

What relationships with boys she had was squandered by her reflexive attitude. One boy had asked her to the junior prom, but she simply denied him and told him that she would cut him if he spoke to her again. She felt ashamed that she said it, it was reflexive and she didn't mean it, but the boy never approached her again, and she was too prideful too apologize.

 

As a freshman in college now, alone in an environment of others, she had an easier time getting out, as people were generally less mean than in her high school experience, but she was still very much shy.

 

Then, with President Trent's election, and the California sweeping progressive agenda reducing most of the male students to two feet or less overnight, Linh suddenly found the world backwards, she sympathized for her tiny male classmates, but the shy girl that she was, her life hadn't particularly changed, as she hadn't made any male friends at that point anyway.

 

When she saw the flier for the Tiny Live's Matter (TLM) she immediately was on board with the idea. She identified with the tinies plights based on her own experience, and thought it would be a good way to make friends.

 

And as she first came to the meeting, and saw Mark for the first time, something changed inside of her. She still recognized her own plight in the tiny man, yet there was new feeling there as well. A feeling of power.

 

Back in the present, Linh stared at the tiny man squirming over her boot, and her mind was torn. One part of her knew that this was mean – evil; she identified the helpless feeling of being trapped from the times she was locked inside the bathroom stall.

 

But the fact that she knew what this felt like – and knew the fact that she could make somebody else feel this way – it gave her a new feeling, something she never felt before. It made her feel powerful and, oddly, pleasure, watching the little man struggle futilely against her.

 

Slightly intoxicated, the dark side of her won out, this was the avenue she wanted to explore. This was a new experience for her – and she had always been told that she should pursue what pleases her.

 

She let go of the tiny man, and couldn't stifle her giggles as she watched him descend into the blackness, the yelp as his tiny body slammed into the wall of her boot caused her brain to be rushed with pleasurable endorphins.

 

The feeling was utterly new and elating. She felt awesome, and she loved it.

 

After watching him slam into the sole of her boot, she could tell he was dazed, so she waited a bit for him to recover, her mind formulating cruel plans in attempt to wet her suddenly new appetite for this behavior.

 

Tiny Mark stood in her boot below her, looking pathetically small deep inside of her boot. She felt a rush knowing what she was about to do. So she pointed the tip of her boot downward, and watched him disappear into the black of shoe. Imagining him helpless at the tip of her shoe made her shiver with excitement, and the feeling made her laugh uncontrollably.

 

The other girls, drunk themselves, began to laugh too, but at the little men they were teasing, not taking any particular notice of Linh's behavior.

 

A new idea entered her mind – her most dangerous one yet. The words came out of her mouth without her even realizing it, her muscles seemingly controlled by a puppeteer that were her emotions.

 

“Watch out, airstrike!”

 

Linh began shaking her boot, and could feel the tiny man bouncing around inside of it. As she felt the tiny man bounce from wall to wall, the first feeling of guilt overcame her, but her mind quickly shoved it aside, creating a justification.

 

This is probably a lot of fun, Linh mused, like some kind of bumper car ride. And with that, she no longer felt any guilt. She laughed to herself and marveled at her own ingenuity. She took another drink from her wine while continuing to shake her boot in the other hand, and took a look at what was going on around her. The rest of the girls were circled around Kelly, each of them talking and drinking, all the while mostly looking at the navel where the two boys were splashing about in the wine. As she thought about them, her new feelings of power subsided, and the feelings of being a shy little girl returned.

 

The tiny man in her boot continued to bounce around as she shook it, but all she thought about was the new friends she was making as she subconsciously would redirect the movement of her boot, sometimes going forward and back, then side to side, up and down, sometimes in a circular motion, others in seemingly random directions. She had enjoyed everyone's company, everybody had something unique to offer. She had gotten along well with Stephanie and Amoe, and both of them seemed friendly and shy, something she could relate to. She took a deep breath of fresh air and smiled, studying John and David and marveling at how small they were, only being able to see their heads above the surface of wine, the other girls talking above them whilst Crystal and Amoe used their fingers to walk around and over them.

 

The tiny men in Kelly's navel reminded her of the tiny man rattling around her boot, and she noticed his tiny screams from inside. A wave of maleficent power overtook her, causing her to shake harder, creating a feedback loop of her own excitement. The tiny screams became louder as she shook harder but eventually they stopped. With Mark falling silent, Linh now felt accurately recreated an airstrike, so she placed the shoe over on its' side on the floor amidst Stephanie and the rests haphazardly place footwear. Both of her boots were tipped over near the middle, and shoes extended out in about a square yard, about 15 pairs in all. Linh could cross over the shoes in one stride, and she stood over shoes near the edge, so that she could get an easy view of all them.

 

***

 

I was slammed around in her shoe for god knows how long, each blow to the walls, ceiling and insole of her shoe dazing and knocking the wind from me. I was screaming, but soon ran out of breath. Gasping for air, it soon felt like I couldn't breathe at all, my vision was becoming blurry, and there were stars in my eyes.

 

It did, eventually, come to a stop. My ears were ringing, I couldn't hear anything but a high pitch whine. My vision was blurry, but I could tell that there was light coming from the end of the brown tunnel, bent around the corner from me. The shoe must have been on it's side, based on the fact that I could see Linh's toe prints on the wall. I took a few seconds to catch my breath, and then I crawled over to the wall for support, and pulled myself upward. It felt like a long time. My arm hurt, and with it clutched to my side, I leaned against brown leather wall of the shoe, and limped my way out. Each step became easier and I steadily became less dizzy, eventually reaching the light that poured in from around the corner, leading to the brown tunnel entrance from which the light entered. Rounding the corner, I got only the faintest whiff of fresh air, and could see white light at the end of it. My ears were still ringing, and I stopped to take a breath, when the ground shook violently, and I again fell over on the well worn leather floor.

 

***

 

Linh, seeing her boots down by her plain pale yellow feet, felt powerful. The desire to dominate Mark was intense, and made her feel even more drunk. The game was on.

 

“Alright Mark. I'll give you a minute to hide, and then I'm going to look for you for five minutes.” She giggled. “Don't let me catch you our you'll be in my POW camp.”

 

She closed her eyes and counted to 60. When she opened them, she surveyed for her prey. She felt like a cat stalking a mouse, and the feeling got her excited. Her whole life she had been the small one, always had to look up to people. Now, she would be the one looked up to.


“Alright Mark! Here I come...” She stepped forward next to her boot, looking down past her skirt to the floor, surveying the field of play. She couldn't see her feet from where she was standing. She took another small step forward, her right foot was now in front of the entrance to her boot. She stood here and looked for movement below her, bringing her left foot up to be in tandem with her right. She felt the leather below the arch of her foot, and felt it collapse under her weight, focusing on red fibers of the carpet and the overturned heels and shoes, wondering where the tiny boy could be.

 

***

 

The vibrations stopped and I looked up, it was darker outside the entrance and I could see the side of a foot parked there, taking up my vision of anything outside of the shoe. My head hurt, ears ringing, I couldn't hear my own labored breathing. I stood up and leaned against the wall, slowly moving forward.

 

The boot began to shake again, and the ceiling of the roof appeared to dip, and then it began fall toward the ground. I dove, landing in the smooth leather, the leather roof bashing down just behind my feet, the ceiling's partial collapse prevented me from standing.

 

Terrified, I crawled forward, realizing I had nearly been crushed by the side of the boot. The roof behind me held steady, but slowly began collapsing behind me. I was on my hands and knees crawling as fast as I could, the roof slowly compressing behind me, the ripeness and smell of leather becoming lighter as I moved closer to the entrance of the shoe. As I neared the entrance the roof was collapsed around me, the light from the opening rapidly getting smaller.

 

I was almost out, but I felt the leather of the roof slam into my back, my arms gave out from under me, the panic made my mouth lock up and could for some reason taste metal. I was too weak to resist it and fell onto my stomach.

 

I struggled forward desperately, the leather on my back preventing me from doing anything more than squirm between the warm oily leather, which had a strong smell. I was wiggling forward, my head finally emerging from the opening of the boot.

 

What I saw horrified. I could only just see the huge tan foot of Linh resting in the shaggy grass. In front of me, but toward the top of my vision I could see the rim of the boot. Two toes were propped on the edge overhanging the lip, they were curling and straightening, the nails devoid of any polish. Bits of brown dirt were wedged into the crevices of the cuticle. They looked like giant creatures, hunting for a rabbit in a hole.

 

The fear and adrenaline surging through me, I continued to wiggle, eventually freeing myself and falling headfirst onto my back in the red grass. Linh towered above me, her two legs flanking me on either side, her left foot was propped on the tip of the boot, her toes pressed down with her heel popped up. It looked relatively dirty, bits of grayish dust coating the bottom. Her heel looked callous free, and was only lightly worn. Above her tan legs ascended, getting darker as they were cut off from her long skirt around her, which appeared to create a dome around me, I could faintly see pink if I looked directly upwards.

 

Only moments after I had exited the boot, her foot completely collapsed the leather tunnel. I shuddered knowing I had only barely escaped being turned into paste. Her feet were easily the smallest of any of the girls, but her big toe still was a small boulder, and went up to my waist. I would have guessed the width of her foot was 4 to 5 yards, from heel to toe tip around around 12 yards. Still gigantic in comparison to me, but not quite the size of a bus.

 

Afraid of her foot, I stood up, and started to creep away from Linh, going back in the direction of the boot. Towards the base of boot, there was an overturned sneaker, one of Stephanie's I guessed, just past the the sole of the shoe. I ran as fast as I could, deathly afraid of Linh's feet, my ears still ringing. I wasn't playing, the terror of nearly being squashed and the pain from being cruelly tossed about assuring me that whatever was happening wasn't a game. I passed the back of her left foot as the heel bobbed up and down, light coming from under her skirt illuminating the ground just passed Stephanie's shoe, which was still cast in shadow. The top of her heel at it's lowest point was only about 5 yards from me, and I could see folds on the back of her heel, dirt and dust along the bottom.

 

***

 

Linh scanned around for Mark, sliding her left foot along the top of her boot, before resting her toes on the lip.


“Come out, come out, wherever you are” She said playfully. “I won't show you any mercy if I catch you hiding from me” She giggled, subconsciously pressing her toes into the top of the boot, which crumbled under her foot satisfyingly. The time on her watch read four minutes.

 

The thought suddenly occurred to Linh that Mark may have still been hiding in her shoe. Her stomach sank realizing she may have just smashed him inside of her boot. Although enjoying abusing the tiny man, the idea of murder was still too much for the innocent part of her. Horrified, she lifted her left foot off her boot and put her toes back in the carpet, and knelt down, her heels elevated slightly off the ground. She pulled her boot out from under her skirt, and peered down inside. She didn't see anything particular, and tilted it slightly, praying his mangled body wouldn't splash down the sides. After staring for a few seconds, she felt satisfied and stood up, settling her feet back solidly on the ground. She'd have to be more careful. She had every intention of playing with the tiny man for long into the future.

 

***

 

I crossed the back of the heel, limping, head still ringing. Linh's foot shifted before I could react, slamming me in the side and sending me tumbling into the carpet. For a second I was dazed, the alcohol and the battering made it difficult for me to think. Before I could open my eyes I felt the radiation of heat, could tell it was darker, and smelled ripe leather.

 

When I opened my eyes, I could see the the dust covered heel of Linh's foot directly above me, and I only had a bout half a yard of space between my face and the monstrosity. It was slightly discolored compared to the rest of her foot. Bits of dust fell from it onto me. The heel itself seemed twice as big as me, and the folds of her skin looked like tightly compacted waves on reddish white water.

 

In a drunken panic, I attempted to crawl, not thinking of what I was doing and realized I was heading closer to the ball of her foot as the heat became more intense. For a second, in the red shag that was the carpet I felt as if I was crawling through actual tall grass, like a sniper trying to sneak past an enemy.

 

But a more gripping fear took hold as I noticed the muscles in front of me shift – I had to get out from under here now. I rolled in a desperate attempt to get away as quickly as possible to my right but I only got a yard or so when her foot began to lower, too quick for me to possibly escape from.

 

BOOM

 

The world shook around me, but I was still alive. The arch on her foot was enough to provide me a pocket from the beast, the ripples of grooves on her skin were only inches from my face, her foot smelled faintly like the ripe leather of her boots.

 

I held my breathe in fear she might feel it, and my fight or flight instincts took over as I continued to roll away. The game was on, and I was the prey. I had no idea what Linh's intentions were, and while her previous actions seemed malicious, I was unsure if she even knew where I was. She may have been entirely oblivious to all of this.

 

But I didn't have time to think about it. Linh's legs were ascending, becoming straight, and I was once again under her long skirt, ascending another 60 yards and into her pink panties. I limped as fast as I could past the back of her foot, and made my way towards the over turned sneaker, my ears still ringing, praying that there wouldn't be too much more to this, hoping that something would happen to make the nightmare end. It was off towards the edge of her skirt, and I could see the light from outside of her skirt illuminated it clearly. I only had about 20 or so yards to go. As I got closer, the smell from the shoe was sharp – these were old, ratty sneakers, and one's I'd seen Stephanie use whenever she needed a pair of shoes she didn't mind getting ruined – it was only a day or two since she'd used them to run for half hour in the pouring rain.

 

The sneaker was black with gray stripes along the the sides of it, and the insole was green – the bottom was torn from wear and revealed a white cushion below it. It appeared to be the size of a large cave.

 

BOOM

 

The ground shook around me. I didn't bother to look behind me, I dashed in fear, and could tell upon entering the huge cave of a sneaker that it was still damp from her run, and smelled funky. I almost gagged upon just stepping onto the side of the shoe.

 

BOOM

 

This step was closer, the vibrations more intense, causing me to tumble. Afraid, I began to crawl along the side of the shoe inside, the funky shoe becoming more dank, and I could feel the old cold sweat on my skin. The shoe was cast in shadow, and but when I turned to look I couldn't tell what it was coming from. The ringing in my ears were less – and I heard something that sounded like a booming voice, but it was still muffled, I couldn't make out what it was.

 

***

 

Linh checked her watch. Four minutes left, and she hadn't seen any trace of Mark.

 

“Four minutes left tiny GI” she said giggling. Taking a step forward. She scanned the floor below her, realizing that the tiny man could be hiding in any of the shoes. She could check them all manually, but that wouldn't be any fun. Then a great idea occurred to her. She would scare him out, make him submit to her. Then he would be at her mercy, the idea making her body quiver.

 

“Come out of your little hidey hole Marky, and I promise I'll have mercy.” She looked towards the floor, this time taking a larger step backwards, so that she was slightly outside of the box of shoes, surveying the whole field of play.

 

Her skirt swayed below her, she imagined it must look to Mark like it billowed like if the Statue of Liberty wore an actual dress.

No, she thought. Bigger than the Statue of Liberty. She felt more powerful and determined than ever.

 

She began to pace around the shoes, deliberately slamming her feet around, and watched the shoes shake as she struck down near them.

 

“You're just too small Mark” She said slamming her feet to the floor. “Come out and surrender to me – if you make me look, your punishment will be far worse” She giggled, convinced that the boy would inevitably surrender to her.

 

She stopped and scanned again with her eyes, still no movement. Checking her watch she could see that there were 3 minutes left.

 

“3 minutes Mark! If you make me look for another minute I'll have to smoke you outta there, and you won't like that.”

 

Linh continued to slam her feet around down, the shoes continued to vibrate and slide ever so slightly with her every step.

She laughed, a bit of 'He-he-he' She would have to get more intense with her rhetoric.

 

“Did you know that in Vietnamese POW camps would string people up and tie them to meat hooks?” She slammed her foot down next to a dirty old sneaker, it was black with a gray stripe across it. “They might leave little soldiers like you there for days. That's what you will have to look forward to if you don't surrender, but you will dangle from my fingers instead” She laughed, the idea suddenly seemingly like the proper punishment regardless if the boy surrendered or didn't.

 

The thoughts of torture fevered her mind. This new idea of the power she might wield filled her with an even stronger intoxicating sensation – the strongest yet. She took another drink of wine to level herself off. Perhaps if she hadn't been drunk she might have realized how sadistic the thought was. Now that she was considering this thought, her previous actions hadn't seemed too bad in comparison. A part of her hoped that perhaps she could convince Stephanie to agree to it.

 

“Haha” she laughed. “I have an even better idea. Perhaps Stephanie will lend you to me, and I can tie your feet to your arms behind your back, and dangle your from my big toe when I go to bed, that'll make you think twice about defying me”

 

A torture that lasted all night as she slept peacefully struck a cord she hadn't expected in herself. She was aroused by the idea.

 

Checking her watch again, she could see that it was reaching the two minute mark.

 

Stephanie, hearing her name mentioned, lumbered over, and noticed the shoes on the floor.

 

“Whatcha doin?” Stephanie said. She had finally removed her shoes. “Where's Mark?” She said inquisitively.

 

She was looking down at the shoes, curious.

 

“We're playing a game! Mark is hiding from me in one of these, wanna help me find him?” Linh said, trying to appear friendly, hoping she could convince Stephanie to lend Mark to her for the night regardless of the outcome now.

Stephanie laughed. “Mark is hiding in one of these?” She took another drink of the wine in her glass, and turned to Linh. “Do you know how nasty some of these shoes are?”

 

Linh placed her foot on the black sneaker under her. “You mean like these?” She began to rock the shoe with her foot, flexing the her toes over the top of the side before kicking it onto it's sole.

 

Stephanie laughed. “Yea like those. I ran the last two years of Tough Mudders in those things, and I think they are still wet from my run in the rain the other day.”

 

“Hahaha that is nasty.” Linh said, her voice remaining bubbly. “Well hopefully he didn't pick this one to hide in. Speaking of which, wanna help me find him?” Linh tried to make her voice deliberately sound like a plea. She wanted to sound as innocent as possible.

 

“Sure sounds fun, how much more time do we have?” Stephanie asked.

 

Linh responded. “Under two minutes. We're going to have to smoke him out.”

 

Stephanie grinned. “Ohhh – smoke him out. I get it” She turned to a pair of rubber boots, one of her own, and began wiggling her toes at the entrance. She hiccuped, clearly intoxicated.


“Surrender Mark, or my toes are coming in to get ya - hic-”

 

Linh was doing the same, to the brown mules Ani had brought. “Surrender now you little bug”


Both of the girls laughed, and began to push their feet into the shoes. Feeling nothing in there, they grabbed another pair, and started it again.

 

***

 

I hid in the damp funky tennis shoe, and the walls vibrated, I continued to tumble about within the dark cavern, my body slamming into the wet cold wall that was the insole, splashing cold salty liquid onto me.

 

When I got up, I could see my skin caked in old dirt, and I could tell that the insides of her shoe was disgusting. There was dirt visibly caked along any interior surface of the shoe, where the insole met the wall there was solid layer of dirt.

 

My ears weren't ringing as loudly, and I could make out a muffled voice, but I couldn't tell what it was saying. I just prayed in the stinky shoe as the world shook around me, my head spinning from the alcohol. I was so fatigued I knew I couldn't run, so I just slumped over with my head against the damp insole, I could feel it cold and wet on my back. I could see the toe prints to my left, from where I was sitting they were all above me except for the pinky toe. I was pathetically small.

 

The booming voice from above became clearer, and the shaking stopped.

 

“... If you make me look for another minute I'll have to smoke you outta there, and you won't like that.” I could hear that it was Linh.

 

Her words made me nervous. What did she mean by smoke me out?

 

The world shook again. There was a sadistic giggle from above.

 

“Did you know that in Vietnamese POW camps would string people up and tie them to meat hooks?”

 

What was she talking about?

 

The entrance of shoe grew dim, and shoe shook violently again. I couldn't see anything but the torn up heel of the shoe, but I felt a brush of wind, and could tell whatever it was was close.

 

“They might leave little soldiers like you there for days. That's what you will have to look forward to if you don't surrender, but you will dangle from my fingers instead” Linh said in monstrous voice.

 

It was insane. I was terrified.

 

“I have an even better idea. Perhaps Stephanie will lend me to you, and I can tie your feet to your arms behind your back, and dangle your from my big toe when I go to bed, that'll make you think twice about defying me”

 

She was laughing, and I was horrified, deathly afraid, the little sweet Asian girl having turned into a sadistic monster.

 

The earth began to shake, increasing in intensity. Then I heard Stephanie's voice – in contrast with Linh, one that immediately relieved me.

 

At least Stephanie is around – she won't let anything bad happen to me. Perhaps Linh is just playing after all?

 

The goddesses talking continued. Stephanie said “Do you know how nasty some of these shoes are?”

 

Well at least I wasn't the only one who knew. Too bad I was probably in the nastiest shoe of them all.

 

The soggy fabric I was in was suddenly struck a terrible blow, and I bounced in into the wet dirty roof in front of me before falling into the dirt floor that was the sneakers side.

 

“You mean like these?” Linh said from above me. The shoe began to shake, sending me bouncing from wall to wall, even lying down I had absolutely no hope of resisting against the violent force. It seemed the cavern I was in had decreased – something must have been compressing the outside of the shoe.

 

I was knocked mercilessly in the shoe, the force of the blows and the sound of the fabric being contorted around me now the only thing I could hear. My body was now covered in nasty old wet water – it almost felt and smelled like I was covered in mold.

 

I was thrown into the roof of the shoe on it's side one last time, when without warning the shoe was thrown violently back, and I found myself slamming into the upper part of the roof of the shoe that was well above my head, before realizing I was in free fall, slamming down into the ground, the wind knocked from me with a splash of nasty dirty liquid. Dazed, I opened my eyes, and realized I was lying on the soaked torn green insole, and had rolled into the toe prints of the Stephanie's sneakers. The ground here was more black than anything else, and revealed the white pad beneath it – only a few green specs had survived from Stephanie's running.

 

Everything smelled of putrid cheese as I regained my breath. The shoe finally stopped shaking, but I realized my new predicament. The shoe was resting on it's sole. I was no longer in a cavern, but at the bottom of a hole. I'd have to climb my way out, and I wasn't physically up to it. All my limbs felt like they were weighed down my lead, and my shoulder was hurting – I wasn't sure how much pressure I could put on it.

 

The girls continued to talk above me, I could feel Linh's voice vibrating my bones. She must have been close. As I listened, I realized they were talking about the shoe I was in.

 

Tough mudders – the last two years. Jesus. These things were really gross.

 

Then I heard Stephanie agree to help find me, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Stephanie did sound drunk – in fact, most of the girls at this point were probably as drunk as I was. But they didn't have fear resetting their decision making to an almost sober state. At this point, the alcohol felt more like a medication than a party tool. Just a temporary energy boost. Speaking of which, I could really use a drink.

 

Linh was speaking “...We're going to have to smoke him out.”

 

There was that term again. It made me nervous. Stephanie, apparently, understood what it meant, and the world began to shake around me. I couldn't see what was happening, and I was too exhausted to even move, even from the nasty toe print of this dank sneaker, I didn't have the impulse to get up. I just lied there praying Linh wouldn't find me.

 

The light would occasionally darken towards the heel, and then become bright again. I heard noise and the world shook around me, but nothing happened for a minute.

 

A voice boomed above me, Linh's “One minute left! You better hope we don't find you Mark”

 

Stephanie laughed above, hiccuping a few times between her giggles. “We don't have that many shoes to search now though. We'll find him.”

 

And with that statement, the light and entrance was suddenly gone. I got nervous as everything seemed uneasily still.

 

Linh's voice boomed above me. “What about these nasty ones? Do you think he's hiding in here?”

 

Stephanie voice boomed back. “I dunno. But what I can say is that's one bad choice if he picked to hide in there – hic” she giggled.

 

I froze in fear, I knew I couldn't be seen from the shoe, but my instincts made me want to move as little as possible, almost like if a predator couldn't see me if I was perfectly still.

 

The time seemed to drag out, there was no noise I could hear apart from the other girls talking in the room, their voices were loud and distorted, like construction from far away.

 

And then, movement near the entrance. There were a pair of plain white toes entering the shoe. They wiggled, clearly too small for cavern I was in, but still far bigger than my pathetic body.

 

“Last chance to surrender to your mistress, ti-nee boy” Linh giggled.

 

I did no such thing, I finally found energy, but I was simply crawling further into the cavern, towards the front of her shoe, it became more damp and soggy and the smell intensified, like spoiled milk. I felt thoroughly soaked, but I was so terrified of Linh I didn't sense the disgusting conditions.

 

“No?” she said angrily now. “If my toesh have to drag you outta there you're going to get it” She said toes with a bit of a slur, Linh revealing she may have had too much to drink as well.

 

I just curled into a fetal position and prayed that Linh's foot wasn't going to find me and drag me out of my hole.

 

Her foot began to enter, and it slowly lowered itself before touching down on the heel with a slight 'squish' and a splash of liquid could be seen under Linh's toes.

 

“Wow, these feel even nastier than they look” Linh said. Her toes retracted a bit. Leaving the surface of the insole.

 

“Well, duh, -hic- like I said.” Stephanie voice sounded quite intoxicated. “If it's too nasty for you I can -hic- search for ya”

 

Linh's foot lowered back into the shoe and began it's slow crawl forward, she was wiggling her toes at they entered below the tongue, and I could see the wetness on the bottom of her foot, filling grooves of her skin, as her big toe got closer, a bit of dirt caked under the nail.


“No it's fine – we don't have much time anyway – you search that pair and I'll search this one.” Linh said as her foot got closer.

 

Her toes were probing now for me. They were moving from wall to wall, and pressing into the insole. The tip of the shoe I was in had a tiny bit more space, and I found myself wedging into the utmost tip, I felt wrapped in nasty wet fabric, almost slick from what appeared to be mold or wet dirt. I could feel it oozing around me.

 

Linh's foot reached deeper into the shoe, and it was only yards away from me now. I could see the details on her toes, and her nail looked sharp like an ax. It went from left to right, occasionally lifting up to reveal the underside of her toes and the ball of her foot, already blackened by her time in Stephanie's nasty shoe, the light now much dimmer, mostly being blocked from the cavern entrance by the huge foot in front of me, occasionally peaking through toes. At about a yard away, the big toe was well above me as I lied in the fetal position on my side, quaking in fear.

 

It slid forward once more, and I thought I was going to be stabbed by the sharp nail. It stopped only inches from my face. At first I wasn't sure what had happened, the toes went up and down like a dog at the end of of chain, standing up and getting lower in the vain attempt to pull forward. It hit the roof and the noise of the fabric against her toes was grating, and then would slam down into the nasty insole with a splash of cold liquid, getting into my eyes and temporarily blinding me. As my vision cleared, I could see what was happening. Linh's ankle was already pressed against the tongue of the shoe stretching the material as far as it would go – her foot was too short, only just barely, to reach me. The movement of the toe left me face to face with the swirls on the front of it, I could feel and smell it, it gave off a pleasant heat in comparison to the damp shoe I was in, and smelled distinctly of leather, the swirls in the skin looking like tons of ripples in a pond. I could see every groove on her toe in immaculate detail, the dirt and wetness from Stephanie's shoe filling the gaps between the flesh. Under her nail there was black gray gunk caked into it, if I wanted I could probably have reached up and scooped out a handful, which would still have left about 80% of the stuff still in there.

 

The toes squirmed in front of me, looking like they were desperately trying to grab me. I whimpered in fear, scared of what Linh might do if she caught me.

 

“Well, he's not in this one.” I heard Linh say, and her foot receded incredibly fast – gone in an instant, the light pouring back into the shoe. I sighed in relief, but the shoe was suddenly thrown violently, I was dislodged, slammed from surface to surface, before settling onto the ground, the wet insole from before. Linh must have kicked the shoe in frustration.

 

***

 

Linh's probing of the final shoe revealed no tiny boy, and she was stumped, giving a slight kick to it out of frustration. She watched Stephanie tease her toes in front of the last shoe they hadn't tried, before slipping them on without very much hesitation. She could see her toes wiggle from inside of the shoe, and then slipped them off.

 

“-hic- nope -hic-” Stephanie said, burping slightly.

 

Linh was bested by a tiny. This made her mad, but she wasn't going to do anything rash about it now. She checked her watch. 10 seconds remaining.

 

“Well Mark, there is 10 seconds left, but I think you beat us” Linh drank some wine and stared down at the field of shoes, wondering where he could be, doing her best to prevent her rage, the thought of crushing the tiny man when he revealed himself palpable.

 

I guess, once again, the defenders had the advantage. Linh thought.

 

The thought of her losing to Mark suddenly put her over the edge, and the impulse to string up Mark and show him who was in charge became all she could think about.

 

But even as drunk as she was, she knew it wasn't appropriate, especially since the other girls would probably not agree to it, especially Stephanie. Stephanie, however seemed compromised. She might have been the drunkest girl there, and seemed to not really be comprehending exactly what was happening. In fact, Linh assumed she might have been blacked out already, as she had been repeating questions to the tiny they had been conversing with earlier. Perhaps if she can get Stephanie to agree the other girls might not notice.

 

But from the back of Linh's own mind, a disquieting thought finally emerged. Was she seriously contemplating torturing this tiny boy just for her own pleasure? Wasn't she concerned with tiny rights? She was in fact, seeing the plight of these tinies did make her emotional. Yet, something animalistic in her mind had emerged in this drunken state, and from the games that they were playing she experienced something she never had before.


And why deny these impulses? Shouldn't we embrace these feelings – isn't that what life is about? Besides, she didn't have to do anything serious – Mark was a football player, after all – violent sport was fun for him.

 

Yes, in her mind, she could justify the torture as just another game. It's not like she is going to permanently maim him.

 

Linh imagined it now her mind – she'd ask Stephanie to take Mark back to her room with her, simply assuming in her own intoxicated state that Stephanie would say yes. She'd then take him out of the room, careful at first, until she was in the dorm stairwell. From here, she'd take a bit of ribbon she had in her purse, and tie his arms behind his back and then his legs, before stuffing him into her pocket.


No she thought, becoming aroused. I'll stuff in my panties, and tell him that if he doesn't lick my clit that she would inflict unimaginable pain.

 

Regardless of what he did, once she was back in her room, she'd tie his hands to his legs, and tighten the string until the tiny man was screaming in pain, bending him backwards as to form a C with his body, and from here, she would tie the string to her fingers, and flick him about as she went about her evening, until she finally went to bed, where she could hang him from her toes and then go to sleep, smiling to herself as she heard his tiny anguished cries, his naked body rubbing against the sole of her foot, as she drifted off into comfortable dreams.

 

She felt herself becoming wet. The alcohol didn't make her think at all about the repercussions of doing such a thing – not a single thought as to what Mark might do when he got back to Stephanie, not a glimmer of an idea that she might not be able to keep her torture of the tiny boy a secret, unless he simply “disappeared” which would obviously raise suspicions.

 

***

 

I heard Linh admit defeat, but I was still scared inside of the smelly old shoe. Her bizarre rants about torture, and her casual beating of me inside of her boot, the fact that she nearly squashed me twice, all compounding into a genuine fear – even though I was as intoxicated as I was.

 

Stephanie, however, didn't know any of this, but in her drunken state still hadn't forgotten about me.

 

“C'mon Mark -hic- games overrrr” Even though she sounded pretty intoxicated, I was as well, and felt confident that nothing bad would happen to me as long as Stephanie was aware of me. So I walked forward, my steps squishing on the torn green insole, until I reached the light and the entrance of the shoe.

 

I could smell fresh air even though it still smelled like mold, and in the light I could see how dirty I was. It looked like I had rolled around in some mud. In the sky above me, I could see Linh – she was still scanning the field of shoes for me, her short black hair barely reaching her shoulders. She looked absolutely determined to find me.

 

Steph, in contrast, was clearly drunk. Her eyes were wandering from shoe to shoe haphazardly, but she was looking in my direction. Her green blouse was no longer tucked in, and appeared to billow in the wind. Both of them looked far away, like buildings off in the distance.

 

I realized this was my chance to get Stephanie's attention first, so I started to wave. Stephanie, with her sharp eyes, immediately noticed me, even though she was pretty drunk.

 

She walked to her smelly shoe I was trapped in, each step looming larger, causing the world around me to shake. Her gait was fluid, but not all together balanced, she seemed to sway back and forth with the two steps it took her to cover the hundreds of yards to reach me.

 

As her second step struck down, her feet landed right next to my shoe, causing me again to tumble into the her wet insole. I could see from the rising and falling of her walk earlier that she was barefoot, her brown skin was darker than Naru's, and so the contrast with the pale bottom her toes and her sole created more of an impression. Her toenails were chipped red – mostly natural, with specs of old coloring.

 

“Oh my gawwwd.” Stephanie said, finishing the statement with a drunken giggle. “Why would you ever decide to hide in these shabby old shoes?” She squatted down, her gray pants looking like cliffs above me, her face becoming larger as a huge dreadlocks swayed gently above the top of the shoe.

 

The thunder of footsteps could be heard, as Stephanie placed her fingers on the edge of her shoe, smiling down at me. Linh appeared behind her, and her brown eyes stared down at me intensely.

 

She looked furious, and her eyes looked cold. I'd never seen anything scarier in my life, and I was sure that if she had me alone, she wouldn't have hesitated to squash me, or worse. Instead, with Stephanie in the way, she seemed to do her best to hold back that she was mad, but she wasn't dong a very good job.

 

Stephanie, however, was just laughing at me. “These shoes absolutely stink!” she waved her hand in front of her nose. “Even from up here they are awful -hic- and i'm drunk mind you.” Well at least she knew, I thought, smiling for the first time since Linh's terrifying game had started. Stephanie's yellow fingernails looked to be about 10 yards above me at the lip of the sneakers entrance, appearing as big as logs. I could feel the heat from them even at the bottom of the shoe.

 

I desperately wanted her to get me out, but Stephanie just smiled down at me, and continued to laugh. She had obviously no idea how terrifying any of this was, had no idea that I'd nearly been killed multiple times tonight, and had no idea this giant building of a girl behind her was giving me an evil stare.

 

“Ugh, these things are still soaked too!” She said laughing. “I guess I know why nobody found you – I wouldn't want to get near these things either!”

 

Before I knew what was happening, the world began to shift around me, and the floor no longer seemed to be level, it was sloping downward in front of me towards the black fabric wall that was the side of the shoe. It happened too quickly for me to do anything about, so I fell forward, and tumbled the 5 or so yards into the wall.

 

Stephanie was giggling. I, once more, was gasping for breath, the wind knocked out of me. She must have titled the shoe, just to watch me tumble.

I looked up at Stephanie's huge face as she laughed at me tumble around her dirty shoe. Linh scared me, but for some reason, Stephanie did not. Instead I was furious.

 

“What the hell are you doing! I'm not your toy!” I yelled up at her.

Stephanie, drunk as she was, seemed even more amused by this. “Awww, I got the little guy mad!” She giggled over me, the shoe vibrating with her laughter caused me to remained hunch on my hands and knees – there was no possible way to stand in these conditions.

 

“What, -hic- do you want to get out of my stinky shoe?” she said giggling, her huge billboard of a face still far up in the sky passed her cliff like legs, her dark brown fingers flexing the shoe still far above me, the yellow of her index finger's nails were almost as big as I was.

 

I was still furious, but I also really wanted to get out of the shoe. “Yes! Please Stephanie for fuck sakes!” The words sounded more desperate than angry.

 

She looked down on me, and her lips formed a devilish grin. I knew with that smile she wasn't going to let me out, she was clearly enjoying herself too much. Linh, standing behind her, face far in the sky, said nothing. She had a look of cold pleasure on her face.

 

“But I thought you liked my shoe?” and with those words the shoe tilted it again, the slope now to my left, down into the dark cavern deep within the sneaker.


I tried to brace myself on the side of the shoe, grip the wet fabric of the walls. But it was all to quick, I was too tired, and the walls too wet and slick. I only managed it for a second, before I was sent tumbling downwards, nearly in free fall, to the delight of Stephanie.

 

“-hic- that looks like fun -hic-” she paused as I slammed into the wet dirty tip of the shoe, and I could only see her huge black fingers with yellow nails gripping the entrance.

 

“Maybe I should create you a slide with my ratty old shoes? -hic- then you could experience this whenever you want -hic-” The way she said it almost made her sound like she was seriously contemplating it.

 

“Oh wait! -hic-” She said excitedly, hiccuping juxtaposing her excitement with the sloppiness of a drunkard “Why did I even get you a dollhouse? You could live in one of my old boots like that fairy tale!” I guess she just couldn't help herself, and laughed at my pitiful plight.

 

She finally stopped talking and I had a chance to yell.

 

“Get me out of here! I'm losing my shit!” I was basically begging now, the words in my voice choked. I was on the verge of tears.

 

I guess it worked. Stephanie hiccuped again and said “Alright, jeez, relax” The shoe leveled off, and I was once again splashing into her dirty toeprints. I could see the shoe getting darker, Stephanie's huge hand was entering the shoe, the yellow tipped axes getting closer, the whole thing bigger than a bus, each finger like a huge tree. The roof was suddenly expanding, she was picking her hands up and pulling out the tongue, and the light poured in. I marveled at how easily she did it, at my size it never would have have occurred to me to try and move it. She stared down at me in her shoe, still smiling, as her huge fingers swooped in and plucked me up, easily pinning my body between the tip of her thumb and index finger.

 

Before I knew what was happening, I was in bright white light, the heat from her fingers transferring into my cold body was comfortable, and the leather of skin was soft and slightly oily. The air resistance and noise from my rapid motion blinded and deafened me, when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was right in front of Stephanie's huge wall of a face.

 

“Phew, you stink” Stephanie said, wiggling her nose, the hot wine breath made it suddenly feel like a sauna.

 

I tried to look into her eyes, but I seemed to be too close to her nose and mouth, trying to look into her eyes was like trying to look into a third floor window while standing at the front door of a house.

 

“Yea, you know, being stuck your sneakers will do that to a guy” I said sarcastically.

 

Stephanie then adjusted me suddenly, placing me directly in front of her brown left eye, I was so close to it that it looked incredibly alien. It was slightly taller than me, I realized.

 

“You're filthy too” She said, now in a somewhat normal voice, almost like her witnessing me in this state turned on some kind of maternal instincts. “Let's clean you up”

 

The world spun around me, and then I began to move at tremendous speed, still pinned between her warm fingers. Her walk wasn't exactly the steadiest, and I could tell we were rocking back and forth like a ship in a storm. After covering what seemed like a 1000 yards in only a few seconds, she reached for the door handle.


“I'm going to clean up Mark girls – be right back” Stephanie said. I looked around the room, and most girls didn't even look over, all of them still hovering around Kelly's chest.

 

Except for Linh. She was staring right at me – and her look made me fill sick to my stomach.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Basically, sorry if you wanted Linh to be good! It was nothing personal - but what i had already written about her and where plots i wanted introduce made her the appropriate character.

Stay tuned for more and let me know how you feel about Linh's evil twist, or anything else!