- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

EDIT:  I deleted and readded this chapter because i realized i hadn't edited it very well.

Back to the main story, and the action.

 

 


 

 

My daydreaming wore off and I found myself sobbing in the stuffy humid heat at the tip of Dianne's shoe. Thinking about that time made me wish for those beautiful innocent days again – that nightmare seeming like a dream compared to what I was dealing with now.

 

Dianne lifted her toes and I experienced vertigo. Her second toe flicked my crotch into the air and from the fetal position I felt myself being dragged into the wet sole of the shoe – there was moment of weightlessness, and then her toes collapsed downwards, scraping my crotch again as I was pulled upwards to the roof of the shoe, the side of my body and my face slamming into the leather roof. I felt my body shifting towards Dianne's toes and instinctively put my arms out – pushing back against her big toe.

 

BOOM

I was slammed into the floor and I felt like I had belly flopped from the high dive of the pool. I struggled to breathe. I knew from the previous walking I'd have almost no time before the process repeated. But it didn't. I heard the lock on the bathroom door slide open as sweat began pouring from my body – it somehow felt hotter than before – like an oven was slowly turning on around me. Dianne's toes suddenly pitched up before me like monstrous beasts reaching out to grab it's prey.

 

“Mark – I know it's tough to work in the dark but you have to get started. You did well under the ball of my foot before – this time you won't be stuck within my nylon so you'll have more room to maneuver.” Her toes continued to wiggle expectingly. “If you don't clean them now you'll just be cleaning the accumulated muck once we're at the seat. It's easier before it solidifies – trust me – the heat in their will help you remove it”

 

I screamed “WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT?” Did she not understand that it would just end up in the pool of filth at the bottom of the shoe anyway?

 

“If you're worried about what to do with it, keep in mind that the tip of my shoe has more then enough room. I'll have you scoop it out after my shoe is removed.”

 

Could she hear me? Or was that just dumb luck? Before I could answer she said “If I don't feel you we'll just have to play a little Indiana Jones again – you'll love that!”

 

Indiana Jones? Really? You mean the thing where you almost drowned me in your shoe in your own foot sweat? I whimpered and accepted my fate.

 

Before I could do anything I heard the bathroom door slide open. Dianne's toes lifted up in the air and I was pulled towards the wet insole floor, but this time when I experienced the lingering sense of free fall I lurched towards the underside of Dianne's toes, before being pulled upward into her toes as they slammed down into me and towards the ground.

 

BOOM

 

But like before there was enough of gap to prevent myself from being crushed. My face, however, was below her calloused big toe and completely smothering me. I couldn't breathe. The thick leather rubbed my nose and mouth and tasted faintly of cheese. Dianne must have noticed this because she pressed her toe down onto my head – and for the briefest moment I though she was going to turn my brain into paste, but the floor around me gave and sweat oozed from the ground as I sunk into the insole.

 

“Great – I'm just going to drown under her big toe again” I thought. But before I started to suffocate the toe lifted off me and curled downward – showing her sharp black cuticle. It looked like the top of a guillotine getting ready to strike down – but it deftly curled back further and planted into the sole right before my face, and then kicked forward – knocking me back into the tip of the shoe. I was stunned by the sudden movement and could feel a bruise forming where it made contact with my body – I felt like I was blindsided by a linebacker.

 

Further evidence of Dianne's experience. She was well aware of the tiny in her shoe. I started to think she had practice at this.

 

BOOM

 

I was back in the fetal position at the front of her shoe; this time as the toes lifted up, and the force pulled me to the ground – but I was prepared. I put my arms down in front of me so I could brace myself, when the foot reached it's apex of it's flight, I stood up used my arm to brace myself against the leather roof. The toes began to slam back down. I was ready – I had turned my body sideways between her toes. As they fell back down they slicked by me – the toes and I were soaked enough for the sweat to act like a lubricant.

 

BOOM

 

I had braced for impact and held my balance. The toes lifted back up, her second toe rubbing my skin from the bottom of my legs and up my chest. I was apparently leaning too far forward over this second toe piston that it ended up knocking back my face. This caused me to bump my head backwards into Dianne's big toe – but my hand was bracing the roof and I maintained my balance. I did not want Dianne to kick me with her toe again – the pain from her first hit was still acute and I'm not sure if a double whammy wouldn't lead to me being beaten to death by toes. I stepped forward again and was gliding to the gap between her toes – the sweat pouring from here creating what amounted to a tiny stream. The detritus from dragging her toe into the shoe created black muck on the top of the webbing and leading down. I bent down and began grabbing some of the gunk.

 

BOOM

 

I felt like I was surfing. My body was wedged between Dianne's big and second toe. I was gathering up scoop after scoop of toe jam from the skin between her toes. The material was wet and when I grabbed her toe-web I could feel fresh sweat globbing onto my hand. The stuff was very pliable which allowed me to scoop up more and more into a greater increasing ball.

 

BOOM

 

I was doing it, but the work was physically taxing, and my legs hurt from trying to maintain my balance. The shoe continued to increase in temperature and my body was pouring sweat – Dianne's toe sweat increasingly getting onto me. Every time Dianne's toes raised into the air the her slick skin pushed past the face and back of my head, depositing a bit of jam in my nose. I blew out my nose as her toes partially rested near the sides of my head – and then a hot salty shower of sweat transferred from her toes across my hair, and down my face and body - blocking my vision and forcing me to breathe from nose. Everything smelled like leather, cheese, and vinegar. I scooped up more gunk and the grime from the web between her toes until it was looking mostly clean – from above anyway. I found myself with huge black ball of muck wedged between my left arm and my torso. I turned back to go towards the tip of her shoe.

 

BOOM

 

I was fatigued and fell down to one knee as her toes lifted up past me. I forced myself to stand – using my right arm to add stability using the leather pump roof. If I stayed on one knee I'd probably lose my balance and go tumbling under her toes again – only to be kicked forward by them like a golfer taking a putt. And if I fell towards her smaller toes I'd be tossed right into the leather wall at the front of her foot, presumably bouncing off and into the toes again.. I imagine that it would leave myself defenseless as the toes lifted me into the roof after I was disoriented – either throwing me back into the walls and her toes again, slamming me into the roof ,or trapping me below them. It was imperative that didn't happen – beaten to death by toes will not be on my tombstone.

 

BOOM


I was nearing the tip and threw the gunk out of my hand further into the tip of the shoe. I couldn't exactly reach the tip, so I got on my knees with my back wedged against the narrowing shoe started shoving it as far in as I could push with my hands. As I drew my arm back I could see a black grime coating my hands, my left arm and the side of my body – I could smell it even in the stuffy shoe – it made my arm smell distinctly of dried pungent cheese and malt vinegar – it was sharp but with my struggle for breath and my immersion in this foot sauna it didn't seem to add that much. As long as I didn't get it in my mouth I'd be ok.

 

BOOM

 

I stopped to take a breath and fell backwards wedging myself in the tip. I sat cross legged and observed the hilarity of my situation. I felt like a coal miner where the walls were alive. And the mine was in a space ship that was dropping into and out of orbit. It would have been bizarre if it wasn't simply terrifying. I had stopped crying but I was still scared. And the fear drove me forward. I stopped thinking about anything except the work I was expected to do.

 

BOOM

 

The sweat from the her foot had formed that puddle below me that I seen from earlier. When she lifted her foot it would recede towards the heel , but when it descended it would rush forward and splash up over my head. Bits of junk would splash onto me – I'd occasionally find a piece of dried skin covering my eyes before pealing it off and pushing it into the pile behind me. I was wondering where I should work next. I didn't want Dianne to remove her foot and find that her toes weren't clean – the thought of how I would be punished terrified me.

 

BOOM

 

And then it occurred to me. I realize I was scared of Dianne. Whether intentional or not – Dianne's little games in the bathroom and her nonchalant attitude towards my torture in her shoe earlier and currently made me realize that I had to cooperate with her – that's what I was told from the beginning. If I made it through this I had to talk to one of those other tiny men and see if this what everybodies experience was like.

 

BOOM

 

Foot sweat and gunk splashed over me again. The foot sauna felt like it was turned up to 120 degrees now. Her sweat and the humidity of the shoe made it feel like I was somehow immersed in a liquid even though I was above water. I looked at her second toe and could see gunk under the nails – but toes were lifting and descending too quickly for me to attempt to clean them. I was scared my arm might get ripped off. I decided I would squeeze into the other gaps of her toes and clean them. It would be a tighter squeeze than between her big and second toe, but I should be able to wedge myself so that I didn't fall over – even if it's a bit tight, I could see her toes glistening with enough sweat to act as a lubricant.

 

BOOM

 

When the toes lifted up again I rolled under her second toe before standing up in the gap between her second and third toe. I pressed back to the tip of the shoe. I saw her foot begin to descend and third toe fell just in front of me with her second toe landing just a few a few feet to my right. If I had been further to the right that toe would have hit me and pushed me backward, possibly impaling me with her nail. I shuddered.

 

BOOM

 

As her toes lifted up again I stepped forward and put my left arm on the roof and right arm against her second toe. Moving closer to this new toe gap I found my head and back rubbing against her middle toe, my chest facing her long second toe. The sweat again poured down off her toes and soaked my hair, which fell like a mop into my eyes before the warm salty liquid streamed down my face and over the rest of my body. I whipped my head to the left to remove sweaty hair from my face and continued forward, somewhat pushing the toes apart.

 

BOOM

 

But this time the toes didn't lift. I couldn't tell what was happening outside the shoe – but in front of me the toes pressed into the ground. Sweat oozed out of the insole, creating a pool of water below that completely submerged my own feet in her sweat. I could see bits of dirt floating around in the water and sticking too my legs. It almost seemed like I was standing in the tide at the beach, where a bunch of water had been trapped between dunes after a hot day – and with leftover seaweed clinging to my legs. But I understood what was happening. Dianne must have been keeping track of me in her shoe now – the toes separating ever so slightly to allowed me to to step further into the gap between her toes. And I could see why: there was black gunk coating it, creating a clump that had almost been rolled into what looked like a long baguette between her toes.

 

I leaned forward to grab at the top of it. It began to peel off as I removed my arm, but it eventually tore as it reached the midway point between the toes. I rolled it into a larger ball and took it between my arm and my chest, then bent further down to grab more of the gunk between her toes. It was harder this time – the gunk would only rip off in chunks. Since Dianne appeared to stop walking, I felt safer to get on on my knees – I was pouring sweat and my muscles were aching. I needed the reprieve and prayed as long as I was servicing her Dianne would at least warn me before she started moving again. From my knees my vision was of nothing more then of the sides of her toes and mesh of gunk between them. I could feel both her middle and second toe pressing into my sides, so I turned a bit sideways to free my arm and allow me to take larger breaths, but the flesh still wrapped my body. From my knees the pool of hot sweat I was in reached above my kneecap, completely submerging my legs from the thigh down, and the pool of sweat gently rocked back and forth, splashing into my crotch and chest. The sweaty liquid felt like a Jacuzzi full of seaweed that had just been turned off. I started grabbing the grime from every direction around me – getting salty vinegary stuff all over my hands and arms. But I no longer noticed. I just felt the heat from the toes and the fatigue in my limbs, a bruise forming on my chest from where Dianne's big toe had slammed into me. But I was otherwise focused on Dianne's leathery skin – and making sure no grime could be spotted on either side of me or wedged in the middle. I felt like an artisan trying to shape a statue. Some of it was caked on so tightly it took all of my might to rip it off – I fell down twice in splash of her toe sweat on the insole of her shoe. The sweat lapping over my body – I quickly scrambled forward and continued – her toes remained calm but they could quickly turn to beasts if I didn't satisfy them. I continued to use my nails and scrape out the toe jam. I found myself face to face with this wall of flesh and was soon forgetting they belonged to woman. I was treating them like a living force – a magical wall that could easily trap me and trample me to death.

 

I was merely a slave to this force – my labor in exchange for the chance to not end up paste below them. The longer I worked in this foot sauna the more I seemed to forget who I was – and what these things actually were. Just a woman's foot in a size 9 shoe. But when that thought came to mind it made me shudder - it was simply easier to forget who I was or what these things were.

 

I turned back to the task at hand and found that the gap between the toes I was cleaning were nearly finished. I decided I'd done enough in this section of the toes and that I'd deposit my load, to move onto the gap between the next set of toes. As I turned away I picked up the gunk I had rolled together and it appeared to be about the size of a large inflatable ball you would find on a beach, and as I attempted to pick it up the dark brown liquid would ooze out of it and start running down my chest and across my crotch and legs. I ignored the grossness of my situation and trudged forward, being careful to not get any on the sides of Dianne's toes – I didn't want to have to make another trip. As I pushed my way forward I realized I had a problem. Dianne's second toe blocked the way to the tip of the foot. I considered my options. I could deposit the load here, but I was worried any walking would send the goop flying everywhere, making it a waste of time and potentially spreading the stuff to areas more difficult to clean. I could attempt to slide by – but then the goop might end up scraping all over her toe – and that's if I could fit. It would be tight and any bit of movement from her toe could impale me. As I stood hunched over with my arm resting against her toe the solution presented itself. Dianne lifted her second toe. This clearly wasn't her first toedeo (ba dum ts). I quickly ran back to the tip and I fell to my knees, pushing the goop deeper into the front of the shoe. It stuck nicely to the previously deposited load and it's pliability allowed me to force it tighter together – I still had plenty of room in case I needed to tuck back into their myself.

 

Dianne's second toe was still raised in the air. It started to sway up and down, not quite resting on the ground. It appeared as if it was making the motion of someone tapping their fingers out of impatience. But I was exhausted and wanted to sit. The toe then curled forward and tapped hard against the ground. This scared me. It slowly raised itself and seemed to beckon backwards, coming halfway down before quickly jerking back.

 

She wants me to continue. I whimpered. I began to slowly crawl forward and get to my knees, putting one of my hands under her toe and going to pass in front of the third. The second toe remained elevated above me – allowing me to pass under it – but as I reached to pass in front of the third toe, said toe slid to the right and pressed forward- slightly elevated – her third toe now blocked my path.

 

“What the fuck?” I thought. What was Dianne doing now? But before I could react her third toe snapped back to the the left and I was knocked onto my back, landing with a splash in her sweat. Her second toe lingered above me. I could see the swirls in her flesh and bits of dirt and sweat dripping onto me. Her foot then tilted upwards, the water draining away towards the heel of her shoe – and I rolled along the damp sole until slamming right into the ball of her foot – just under the webbing between her big and second toe.

 

I was in a position similar to the one I was earlier – except this time, instead of being below her toes, my body and face was pressed up under the ball of her foot. The shoe leveled out again and the sweaty foot water returned – splashing over me and causing me to cough. The ball of her foot lifted up slightly and I could see the muck and jam under it. No longer caught, I rolled to my left in an attempt to free myself, splashing through the foot sweat and scrambling to my hands and knees. I was crawling through the swamp when her toes slammed down in front of me, slamming my body in the shallow pool of water.

 

I was going to drown. Dianne was once again taunting me. As I panicked I rolled to the left and emerged in the gap between her big and second toe. I pulled myself up once again and breathed.

 

It occurred to me that Dianne hadn't been walking for quite some time. Was Dianne sitting down? If she was – why hadn't I been released from my prison? Thinking about this made me mad but left me feeling hopeless. Before I could dwell on it her foot rocked back again and I found the process from earlier repeating, the sweat receding into the shoe and myself tumbling back under the ball of her foot. The shoe then leveled off and after being temporarily suffocated by the returning tide of her foot sweat, I found myself lying on my back looking at at the muck on the underside of her toes and toe gap – and much of the ball of the foot.

 

The stuff caked on just as it had been on the upper half but there was just more of it. I just lied their waiting for her to throw her foot about again – I was too exhausted to attempt to do anything.

 

But to my surprise nothing happened. The warm salty water had submerged much of my body but wasn't enough to threaten drowning. The extreme levels of heat made me dizzy – but then Dianne's second toe lifted up and began to tap - splashing the sweat onto me.

The ball of her sole then pressed down onto me and I found myself sinking into the sole. I began to panic and struggle when I realized what was happening but it was too late. I was being pushed deeper into the sole bed, the water was rising and the ball of her foot was forcing my face deeper in the water. I started to scream and bang on her foot. This caused a pause but then soon continued, as she slowly started lowering it again.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT” I screamed. It was hopeless but I was desperate. As I attempted to scream again my mouth scraped up against the bottom of her foot, my mouth filling with garbage and human foot detritus. I coughed it up and to my side.

 

The ball of her foot paused and then began to recede. I understood now – she wanted me to clean here as well. I immediately went to work and began grabbing at chunks of these wet salty rags and pile them in a splash of sweat next to me.

 

This seemed to satisfy the toes for a short while but then the second toe started banging into the pond again. I worked faster but her toe then shook left and right. I was communicating with a toe, I started crying as I began to realize what my toe mistress wanted.

 

I was too scared to do anything else. The ball of her foot had started to press on me again but I reacted quickly. I put my lips onto the callous of the ball of her foot and started to suck and nibble and lick, all at once. The ball of her foot lifted and her toes began to wiggle in what appeared like delight. They all remained elevated. My purpose was clear – I was no longer a person, I was a living pedegg.

 

From my back I started sucking the muck off the bottom of the ball of her foot, nibbling at chunks of debris and dead skin that had accumulated. The stuff was filling my mouth, and I would cough it out into a slowly accumulating pile. The gunk I didn't cough up, I would end up swallowing – it felt like I was eating soggy leather and mud - every once in a while something would crunch between my teeth and feel hard to swallow – it tasted of the same material, plus cheese and malt vinegar. I dragged along the increasing ball of muck with me as I traveled the shoe. I crawled first to the callous under her big toe and simply began to suck and lick, getting the large chunks of wet rags first. I began coughing and stopped to take a breath but Dianne's toe began lowering again. I could see now my mistresses that were Dianne's toes would not let me slack, becoming insulted by my lack of service. I simply buried my face under her toe. I sucked, licked , and dragged my teeth along the next layer of goop on the callous of her big toe.

 

After getting the major chunks from below her toe I could see black lines of dirt caked into her callouses, and running along the side. As I lay on my back in the pool of her sweat, I was too afraid to even question the necessity and pressed my face into the ridge and began to lick intensely. Dianne's big toe seemed delighted by this and jerked upward, too high for me to reach from my back, forcing me onto my knees.

 

It was pathetic, I was on my knees licking hardened dirt under the toes of a flight attendant while stuffed in her smelly shoe. She could easily let me out at this point, she hadn't been walking in quite some time.

 

Instead, she left me in her shoe. I then began to hear her talking as I moved my tongue further down the ridge, occasionally getting a large flake of dried skin stuck in mouth. I had a few more yards of licking this line of dirt. There were at least 3 more or these dark brown lines – dried dirt encrusted along the ridges in her skin.

 

“I hear the new documentary on the President is quite interesting.” Sarah was saying. “You should watch that”

 

“No” Dianne responded - “i never really liked that woman to be honest – I think I'm going to watch something older.”

 

I didn't know how to react. Dianne was just chilling above me, and could easily remove me from her shoe. Instead she has trapped me in here, using me to service her. I would have been angry if I hadn't almost been crushed and drowned so many times in the last few hours. Instead I was drained, taking deep breathes which sounded more like sobs in the humid hot shoe, but I would have been crying if I had any more tears to give.

 

As I dragged my tongue along this ridges of her big toe, occasionally pausing to press my face and mouth into an especially hardened chunk that required extra lapping to clean, I found myself back in my memories.