- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of nonconsensual sex. All characters are original and any likenesses to real or fictional people are not intentional. 


Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of nonconsensual sex. All characters are original and any likenesses to real or fictional people are not intentional.

 

“This place gives me the fucking creeps”, Trent muttered to himself. He looked out of place in the occult store. A scrawny young boy in a t-shirt and jeans, stood out like a sore thumb standing there clearly not knowing what he was looking for. Normally he would have never stepped foot in this store, but he was looking for a gift. He was trying to get the attention of his neighbor, Rebecca. He didn’t know much about her, wasn’t even sure if she was single, but he knew she was really into Halloween and decided to buy her something spooky looking.

 

“Sir, are you looking for something special,'' an old, tired voice called out from the back of the store. 

 

“Are you talking to me”, Trent responded looking for the source of the voice. He walked toward the back and saw an elderly woman standing by a small table, she was holding something in her hand.

 

“I have something you may be interested in, come closer”. She beckoned him forward with a finger. He stepped forward, a little unsure of what was going on.

 

“D-do you work here?”

 

“You could say that,'' she responded. A small glow filled the room as she took the cloth off of the object she was holding. “Look closer,'' she said as she revealed the glass orb in her hand. The orb had a misty white fog with three blue lights floating inside of it.

 

“What is it,'' Trent asked leaning in for a closer look.

 

“It’s an orb of ancient power. A gift better than any other, but more dangerous than any other as well. The orb has the power to grant any wish. Three wishes to be exact, each light representing one wish. However, be warned, any wish made cannot be undone and word your wishes carefully as the orb has a mind of its own and the wish may not result in what you expect”.

 

“And how much is it”, Trent asked. He knew the whole story was probably bullshit, but the orb looked cool and it would make a good gift. 

 

The old woman smiled, “For you, it’s free. I have a feeling about you putting it to great use, the goddess told me”. 

 

Trent rolled his eyes slightly but accepted the deal. “Thanks, Mam”, he said as he took the orb from her and started to walk away.

 

“Be careful what you wish for”, she called out to him.

 

Trent sat on his couch, rolling the orb between his hands. It wouldn’t be long till Rebecca got off of work and he was trying to work up the confidence to talk to her when she came down the street. There’s no way this thing could work, he thought to himself, why not give it a try. 

 

“I wish Rebecca would live out her deepest sexual fantasy with me tonight,'' he said holding the orb tightly. Nothing happened. After a few seconds the orb flashed a bright blue, when the light dissipated there were now only two blue lights floating in the orb. “No fucking way, it must be voice activated to detect the word wish”. He looked up at the clock, “Shit, I’m late!”.

 

Trent ran to the door and put on his shoes when he heard a knock at his door. “Hey Trent, it’s Rebecca... your neighbor. I was wondering if I could come in for a bit”. 

 

Trent was a deer frozen in headlights. Why is she here could the wish have worked, his mind was racing.

 

“Come on, I know you are home. I can see the lights are on inside.” Trent shook himself to his senses and opened the door. Trent’s jaw dropped. Rebecca stood in the doorway towering over him. He wasn’t short by any means, he was six feet tall. Rebecca was usually a little taller than him in her work heels and she was still in her work clothes, but Trent was shocked to see she was barefoot. Her skirt was riding up her insanely thick legs and it struggle to keep in her ass which seemed larger than ever. Her top was unbuttoned, but that wasn’t a choice, her breasts were practically bursting out of her shirt. Hair long brown hair rest perfectly on top of them. She was biting her red lips and had a look of lust in her eyes.

 

“Wha... how... so big...”, was all Trent could stammer out.

 

“Just shut up and let me do what I want,'' she said as she effortlessly lifted him off the ground and threw him onto his couch. “Your pants, off, NOW”, she demanded. Her superhuman strength surprised Trent, but he would be lying if he said it didn’t turn him on. Quickly he obliged to her demands and stripped naked as she walked towards him on the couch. 

 

It seemed like she was getting bigger with each step. He could hear the fabric tearing on her clothes. To his surprise he noticed a massive bulge forming in her crotch, he didn’t know she had a penis. The buttons of her shirt started to pop open one by one slowly revealing the largest breasts he had ever seen and they were still growing larger as her top ripped completely. Her massive cock tore through her skirt, ripping it off of her unveiling her massive as and swelling hips. Her foot long cock was standing at attention as she stood there around seven and a half feet tall. “Now turn around and spread your ass open like the little slut you are” , her voice boomed.

    Trent shifted himself away from her on the couch, “Rebecca, you are scaring me. What’s happening to you?”

    “To be honest I don’t know, but I like it. I’ve always wanted to be fucking huge and dominate a man. Looks like my wish was finally granted,” She grabbed him and flipped him onto his stomach. With her new strength it was easy for her to pin him down. It seemed like the larger she got the more aggressive and more horny she got. She forcibly shoved her cock into Trent’s virgin ass. He cried out in pain as her massive cock tore his sphincter. She put her hand over his mouth to silence him. “Shut up little bitch and take it like a man”.

    Trent squirmed to try and break free from her, but his efforts were useless and only seemed to add to her pleasure. He could feel her still growing larger on top of him. With each thrust of her cock it felt like it reached a little further in is colon and his asshole had to stretch a little bit more to fit the expanding girth. The weight of her body holding him down was beginning to crush him. It was hard to breathe, his breaths shallow and forced. Rebecca’s moans were deafeningly loud and surely the neighbors had heard by this point, maybe someone could save him from this growing amazon of a woman. Tears streamed down his face as he just prayed for it to be over.

    This was the best Rebecca had ever felt. The power she had over Trent, over any man, was unthinkable and she was only getting stronger. The thought of her growing added to the pleasure. She could feel how easy it would be for her to snap this little man in half, but she wanted to drag this night out as long as she could. She wasn’t sure what came over her, but she wanted to make him suffer. “OH FUCK YES,” she screamed as she reached climax. Her, now,  foot and a half long cock started pouring gallons of cum into Trents small ass.

    Trent felt like his intestines were going to burst as they expanded as much as they could to hold her massive load. It finally stopped and he felt like ballon as his stomach had distended to fit all of her cum. She slid her cock out of his ass and the smell of her musk filled the room. Seeing she was lost in her orgasm Trent took his opportunity to slide out from under her and onto the floor. He sat up to face her and was shocked by how much larger she had gotten. She must have been close to 12 feet tall now, it looked like she barely fit in the room while she was kneeling on the couch. To his horror, she started to grow exponentially faster his couch buckled and broke under her weight. Trent knew he had to get out of his house and fast. He started to run for the door but he saw the orb laying on the ground near the growing woman. Knowing it was his only way to maybe fix this he dashed for it.

    Rebecca’s back was starting to press into the ceiling as the walls started to crumble. Her growth was ten times more pleasurable than any orgasm. She didn’t even notice her prey grabbing something from the ground below her and running out of the house. All she could think about was growing bigger, bigger, and bigger. She wanted to crush everyone and rule over this tiny world.

    Trent ran naked into the street and turned around to look at his house. He could hear Rebecca’s moans coming from inside the house and he knew it wouldn’t be long till she burst out of the small house. He looked at the orb in his hand, it was the only explanation for what was happening right now. His first wish must have caused this, maybe he could fix it with his second. He clutched it tightly and closed his eyes, “I wish there was something that could stop Rebecca”. Again the orb flashed bright blue and the second blue light inside vanished. He kept his eyes shut for a bit, he was too scared to open them.

    All of the sudden another loud noise filled the air, louder than Rebecca’s moans, THUD THUD. What sounded like huge footsteps came from down the street. Trent opened his eyes to see an even larger woman walking towards him and Rebecca, she must have been around 50 feet tall. She was insanely thick and muscular, she could crush a house with her ass alone. I guess she COULD stop Rebbecca, but this isn’t really what I was hoping for, Trent thought to himself. Just then his house crumbled and Rebecca burst out. She had become utterly massive, almost as big as the new giantess. Her cock was the size of a small car and ready for some more action.

    It took a second for Rebecca to get used to her new surroundings. Her rate of growth had slowed back down, for now. However, to her surprise she wasn’t the largest woman around. Standing down the street from her was her girlfriend Christine. Rebecca couldn’t believe it, “This night just keeps getting better,” she said as she started walking towards her girlfriend.

    “I don’t know what’s happening to me, or why you are so huge too, but I do know I want your giant cock inside me right now,'' Christine laid down on the street, crushing a few cars, spreading her legs as her pussy started to drip puddles onto the road. Rebecca got down on top of her and started to slowly play with Christine’s nipples using her tongue. She slid her car sized cock into Christine’s garage sized vagina. Once Rebecca’s growth made her surpass Christine in size, Christine started to grow to to keep up. The power of the wish was making Christine stay large enough so she could technically stop Rebecca.

    Trent was terrified, but also extremely turned on as he watched the two endlessly growing women fuck. Their moans could be heard for miles and the smell of their sex started to replace the air around them. Trent didn’t know what to do, they were nearing 100 feet tall and it didn’t seem like they would ever stop growing. He had to get out of there. He was panicking trying to figure out what to do when Rebecca saw him trying to get away.

    “Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you tiny, little, worm,” she grabbed him with one hand and lifted him to her face, “you’ve served your purpose and I’ve worked up quite the appetite”. She lifted Trent higher, dangling him over her open mouth. Trent clutched the orb tight, he had to think of a wish and think fast. Rebecca dropped him. As he was falling he cried out, “I wish I had never taken this orb in the first place.'' There was a bright blue flash and he closed his eyes.

    He held his eyes shut, too afraid to open them to see if he had escaped certain death. All of the sudden he realized he was standing on the ground again and he heard a voice speak to him.

    “Do you want the orb? I told you, it’s free. I have a feeling about you putting it to great use, the goddess told me.”

    He opened his eyes, he was back in the occult store from earlier that day and he was standing across from the old lady. “Uh, um, no I don’t want it.''

    “If you want to turn down such a gift I won’t stop you,” Trent started to walk away from her as she spoke desperate to leave this all behind, “but remember, your wishes cannot be undone”. A smile crept on to her face as Rebecca walked into the store. Trent tried to avoid eye contact as Rebecca walked past him.

    “I would like to take that orb if your offer is still up,'' Rebecca said, “I have some big plans tonight.” She turned around and looked at Trent, giving him a devilish wink.