- Text Size +

Honestly, Giganta hadn’t expected him to actually remove his mask, and she felt incredibly touched by the act. So much so that she shrunk back down and moved towards him, wanting to see his face up close.

A smile spread across her lips as she took in his features. He was young and handsome, with bright red, near orange hair.

She gripped the sides of his face, leaned in and kissed him. Unlike their first kiss, this time he kissed her back.

He was great.

She wrapped her arms around him, bringing him closer. She felt passion like she had never felt before. If a kiss was this good, she wondered what the rest would feel like.

After a few minutes of passionate embrace she released him, finding that his face now matched his hair color.

“You can remove my dress now,” she said.

She knew she had told him that he had to remove his own costume first, but she felt that after showing her his face, he deserved a reward.

Flash reached forward and began to study the clasp. She smiled as he began to figure out how to release it. Finally, he did and her dress dropped to the floor revealing that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

He gawked at her chest, then turned his gaze downwards, his tongue flicking out of his mouth to moisten his lips.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said without pause. “You’re beautiful, you’re sexy. You’re perfect.”

“I want to see you now,” she said. “Show me what lies beneath that costume.”

He looked nervous and she decided not to push it. He was already showing her an unbelievable amount of trust simply by revealing his face. Honestly, she had expected him to refuse. She’d even had a whole plan based on that. The plan was to put him in her mouth, play with him for a while, then put him in her pussy and command him to pleasure her. He was fast and she wanted to know what he could do with those quick hands of his.

In truth, she still planned on doing those things, but she wanted him out of his costume first. The problem she faced, was she needed to make him feel comfortable enough to remove it.

She had an idea.

She thrust her chest forward, arching her back to make her tits look as large as possible. Flash stared at them, open-mouthed.

“I want to feel your hands caress them,” she said.

He reached forward, but she covered them up.

“No, your hands. Not your costume. I want to feel your flesh against mine.” She lowered her left arm and rested on her crotch. “I want to feel you inside me.”

There was a sudden gust of wind and she found Flash stood there in front of her completely naked. Though she couldn’t get a proper look. He was stood awkwardly facing sideways, trying to hide his manhood.

He was clearly nervous and she found it cute.

“I want to see,” she said.

“Uh,” he stammered.

“Don’t be shy, Flash. I can already tell you have an amazing body. I want to see it properly.”

Slowly he turned so that he was facing her, his arms awkwardly hanging at his side.

Giganta grinned at what she saw. “Looks like you’re a giant in your own right.”

“You think so?”

“Don’t be so self-conscious. You’re a real man.”

He smiled at her and she smiled back. She stepped forward and slid her fingers along his semi-hard shaft, causing him to shiver.

“You have to work for it, though.”

“Work for it?” he asked.

Giganta released him and stepped several feet back then grew to her maximum height “I hope you showered,” she said.

“This morning,” he shouted up at her.

“I hope you’re not too sweaty.”

“The day’s only just begun,” he said.

“Just what I wanted to hear.”

She reached down to pick him up, only he ran up her arm at super speed, stopping on her shoulder.

“Hold on a second,” Giganta said as she went to grab him.

He evaded her hand and slid down her chest, grabbing tightly onto her right nipple. Giganta let out a gasp of pleasure, her eyes closing tightly shut. With a smile, she reached up and cupped him gently, pushing him against her breast.

“Go ahead,” she said. “Play with my nipple.”

Giganta stared at him with a huge grin as he began to massage her nipple. She continued to hold him there, keeping him pressed firmly against her breast. It felt wonderful, especially when his hands began to vibrate.

“Wow,” she breathed. “Keep going. It feels wonderful.”

He did and it was amazing. The vibrations sent waves of pleasure through her. It was unlike anything she had ever felt. He was incredible.

Keeping him in place, Giganta sat down with a heavy boom before she laid down on her back, knocking a few small trees over in the process.

“You are amazing,” she said as she released her hold on him.

“I haven’t even started yet,” he said, grinning at her.

“Do what you want with me,” she told him. “My body is yours.”

She had longed to do something like this with someone, but her previous “teammates” had either not been interested, had been too busy, or they were the type she didn’t want touching her, let alone climbing all over her body.

Flash was different, though. She didn’t mind him exploring every inch of her, though right now he had his hands full with her large erect nipple. His grip was strong and his hands quick.

He was turning her on like no one ever had before.

“You’re really good at this,” Giganta said. “Do this often?”

“There’s not many chicks your size, so no.”

“I’m the only girl my size.”

“Which makes you special.”

“And your the only man I know that can vibrate his body parts. So, can you vibrate any more, or is it just your hands?”

“I can vibrate it all, babe.”

Giganta grinned broadly. “Oh, we are going to have so much fun. But first, there’s something I want to do.”

She reached down and lifted him off of her nipple with her forefinger and thumb. She then brought him up to her face, her mouth opening wide.

“What are you doing?” Flash asked, struggling in her grip.

Giganta closed her mouth before speaking. “I’m not going to eat you. I’m going to give you the most powerful suck you’ve ever experienced.”

Flash stopped struggling, a smile appearing on his face.

“Hold on,” she said as she lowered him down towards her maw. “This is going to be intense.”