- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's another chapter. Please chime in if you like it.

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I FOUND (chapter 3)

* * *

Francois and Michael had been awake for over an hour now. They were hungry, they were confused, but mostly, they were angry.

Where was Becky?

These were not men who sat around waiting for answers. These were men who took action. But there was no action that could be taken. They were in the middle of a queen sized mattress that was bigger than the size of a school gymnasium. Imagining how silly they must look only made them angrier.

One thing was certain. If Becky was with the Giant woman and making plans without them, she would regret it. Francois would make sure of that.

* * *

Becky was about to awake in a situation it’s fair to say few human beings (if any) have experienced.

She was laying face down in the soft, yet firm skin of Emilia’s upper chest. Specifically, she was positioned below Emilia’s throat, but above the curve of her breasts.

As Becky woke, she stretched, blinked her eyes several times and quickly gathered her thoughts, replaying her memories. She quickly became aware of the rise and fall of Emilia’s breath as it lifted her higher, then lower, higher, then lower.

Above her, flat on her back, lay Emilia. She had fallen asleep with the tiny woman on her chest. It wasn’t the greatest of sleeps, knowing that she must’ve move. Was this a subconscious thing? The protective side of her knowing deep down that she mustn’t turn on her side, or worse, sleep on her stomach for fear of smothering or crushing this tiny being?

Emilia had been awake for over twenty minutes. She was wearing a tank top and underwear. She was about to wake Becky, but suddenly realized she didn’t have to. She could feel Becky sit up. It was such a faint sensation that came close to tickling, but of course Emilia resisted the urge to scratch.

Rather than sit up, Emilia was content to lay there and to guess what her tiny companion was doing.

Becky, however, could not see that Emilia was awake. The closest she could come was the underside of her vast, smooth chin and throat.

When Becky stood up, Emilia could immediately tell what was going on. To see for herself, she would have to lift her head and peer down. But she was content to let the tiny tickling sensation continue. It felt good. Not in a bad way, just…gentle.

Standing now, Becky  took in the view of Emilia’s lower torso. Her view comprised of two breasts, medium sized, on her left and right. Medium sized, sure, for a female of Emilia’s age, but to Becky, they were, of course, enormous. Beyond that, the giant’s stomach and even further into the distance, her pelvis and legs…legs that seemed to stretch forever.

How long would it take to walk all the way down to her feet, Becky wondered.

Becky took a few steps to her right and stopped to peer downwards to the gap between the Giant’s chest and arm. How far down was it? Tough to tell.

Becky again looked down the length of the Giant’s body. It stretched before her like a highway, complete with dips, valleys and hills. If she wanted to slide down, it would be less distance if she slide down from her ankle bone…but that would mean traversing down the length of the Giant’s body.

To watch the scene, you’d think Becky’s plan was to escape. But nothing could be further from the truth. No in fact she was perfectly content for the moment. How many people get to experience this sort of thing in their lives? Becky’s true motive would remain hidden. For now.

The Giant twitched somehow, setting Becky off balance. She looked again down to the crevice between the Giant’s ribcage and arm. Becky spun around, frantically trying to grab onto something, but their wasn’t time to latch onto the fabric of the Giant’s tank top.

* * *

Emilia’s eyes opened in surprise at the sensation of Emilia touching her like she was. She had a shirt on, of course, but the faint sensation this tiny woman caused was electrifying.

Down Becky went, but she did not connect with the mattress, but rather, become wedged between the inside of Emilia’s bicep and her ribcage.

Emilia listened. She could pretend to remain asleep, but what if Becky was in trouble?

After a moment, Becky’s struggles intensified, tickling Emilia to no end. Finally she revealed that she was awake.

“How’s everything going down there?” she asked, chuckling to herself.

Emilia’s house was quiet, so it was easier to hear Becky, even though she sounded muffled.

“I could use a hand, actually” came the distant reply.

Carefully, Emilia moved he arm away from her ribcage and felt Becky fall loosely to the surface of her bed. Emilia waited another moment, then leaned up on her elbows and waited for Becky to emerge.

Becky eventually appeared along Emilia’s side. Emilia had told herself that she wouldn’t laugh at the woman, but truthfully, her tiny stature, next to her own, was ridiculously cute. Emilia had never been a big person. Not a big kid, not a big teenager or adult. But perspective changes everything. Right now she felt like the jolly green giant from those old commercials. Bigger than big. Huger than huge.

She was a friggin’ giant.

And while at first that made her uncomfortable, she was envisioning herself in the role more and more easily. Emilia would obviously be a gentle giant, she thought to herself. This brought a smile to her face.

“What are you going to do now?” Emilia’s Giant voice bellowed down to the tiny woman.

Becky looked around, then smiled at the giant.

“I was going to go explore, but since you’re up, I’d talk to you face-to-face” she said.

Emilia soon extended one of her hands towards Becky, but Becky wouldn’t have it.

“Nope. I gotta figure this out myself, so…”

Becky grabbed hold of the fabric of Emilia’s tank top and started to pull herself up.

Oh my gosh, Emilia thought. She’s climbing me! She couldn’t say this was on her bucket list, but it was…also…yes…it was enjoyable. Feeling her little hands and feet try to find purchase in her soft flesh felt…wonderful. She had to admit.

Emilia found herself admiring Becky’s determination, as the tiny woman, inch by inch, scaled the side of her stomach, grasping onto the fabric of her shirt and having to stop every few seconds due to exerting herself.

“Is there something you want to talk to me about?” asked Emilia to the tiny woman scaling her side. But Becky was too absorbed by her task to answer. Another lurch and—

There. She made it.

Becky was now the proud climber of giant women. She stood on Emilia’s stomach, feeling it rise and fall. She caught her breath. Then she started upwards, towards Emilia’s face.

“Decisions, decisions…” laughed Emilia.

“What?” asked Becky.

Emilia chuckled again, looking down between her breasts.

“To go through or around.”

“I think if I went around, I’d fall again, so…”

Becky trod further up the giant’s body, traversing between her breasts, which were of course, safely covered by Emilia’s tank top.

“Feel like I’m watching Twin Peaks!” she yelled up to the Giant, trying to make light of it all.

Again, Emilia resisted the urge to laugh, knowing that it would likely knock Becky over.

BUT.

IT TICKLED.

SO.

MUCH.

Emilia could barely take it anymore, but what happened next made her wish all of this was over.

Her nipples were getting hard. Not because she was turned on, no. Just the sensation on her breasts. It had been a while. Last guy she dated had been five months ago. She had forgotten how much she liked being touched. But here, in this instance, it was embarrassing.

“Here, let me take you off of—“ she stammered, but Becky simply sat down.

“It’s okay”, Becky said up to the enormous face looming over her. “I’m comfortable. How about you?”

Emilia thought for a second. Sure she was comfortable, but this was weird. This feeling wasn’t something she was enjoying.

“Are you—are you blushing?” she asked the Giant.

Emilia raised a giant arm and a giant hand to cover her face for a moment.

“Look”, Becky said “I’m the one who’s down to 1/100th of my regular size, or whatever. I’m the one you could squash if you rolled over. And I’m the one who’s completely vulnerable right now, so…relax.”

Emilia couldn’t believe she was getting this flustered. Of course Becky was right. And even though her nipples were jutting out beneath her tank top, Becky hadn’t seem to have noticed. Or if she had noticed, she didn’t seem to care.

“Okay, shoot. What did you need to tell me?”

Becky looked up at Emilia from between her breasts. She grinned. Definitely distracted by the giant boobs that flanked her side.

“Just say it” said Emilia down to the woman standing between her boobs. She was definitely getting flustered as she fought the urge to lay back and just enjoy the sensations make by the tiny person crawling between her breasts.

Becky outstretched her arm and leaned against the side of Emilia’s left boob to steady herself.

Emilia’s pulse immediately accelerated and she suddenly had to lick her lips. She could sense a gentle tingling sensation off in the distance.

“I’m scared for myself, if you must know”, said Becky. “They’re out there...those two men, Michael and Francois. And sure, I’m with you, but—“

Emilia bit her lip. Her heart seemed thunderously loud inside her head.

 “I’d feel safe if…they weren’t, you know, allowed to wander around your house."

Becky took her weight off Emilia’s Giant breast and began to pad around her cleavage.

“You don’t have to worry about that” Emilia breathed out at a fraction of her normal volume.

Emilia was so close now. So close to just laying back and letting this woman walk up and down her body. The pleasures it would bring.

“Why not? Why don’t I have to worry about them?” asked Becky.

Emilia allowed her eyes to gently close, just for a moment.

“I stuck them in a fish bowl while you were asleep”

A big smile creased Becky’s tiny face. So big that Emilia could identify it despite the woman’s tiny stature.

“Are you serious?” she asked the Giant.

 Emilia managed a slight nod and a slight smile.

“It had a dead spider in it. Should’ve seen their faces.”

Becky thought for a second, taking this in. She laughed, she spun on her feet. Then the concern grew again.

“What did they do, I mean--?”

“What do you mean?” whispered Emilia.

“Well, I mean…they’re dangerous…I’ve seen those two do things that—“

Emilia managed a slight chuckle. She continued to talk quietly, as if near esctacy.

“I just picked them up and put them in the fish tank. No big deal”

“And?”

“I could barely feel them. They were basically nothing. They were pretty mad though.”

“Really?” asked Becky, almost frantically.

“When I was carrying them, I could feel them pushing against my fingers.”

Emilia eked out another chuckle.

“I think they were trying their hardest…poor little things.”

Of course they were no match for Emilia, Becky thought. Why had she been so worried? What? Had she imagined the men being able to do anything to her? They are nothing against this…this Giant. Literally. But of course that meant Becky wouldn’t be anything against her either. At least physically.

“I’m so relieved. Thank you.”

She leaned her back against Emilia’s giant breast, noting that she could rest her entire weight against it and it would barely give.

“And you did that for me. Thank you, thank you!”

With that, Becky turned to face Emilia’s breast directly.

“You’re too big to give a hug to, so---“

Becky widened her arms and gave Emilia’s breast a hug. Not a real hug, as most would understand it, but a hug just the same.

Emilia was almost in a panic at this point. She was so close now. So close to sitting up and calling this off. She obviously couldn’t be this close to someone of this size without embarrassing herself. What a jerk she was. Getting turned on by a miniature woman.

Then Emilia felt a different sensation. She peered down and watched, half in horror and half on the verge of ecstatic pleasure as Becky attempted to climb her breast.

It took Becky a few seconds and at one point Emilia had to roll over towards the direction Becky was climbing, to ease her to the top and when she made it, she pumped her tiny hands into the air.

There was pride in Becky's eyes. Hey, I climbed a woman’s tit, she seemed to say.

With that, Becky looked down at the fabric covering Emilia’s breast. It was obvious to both of them (perhaps more so Becky) that Emilia's nipples were erect.

Becky kneeled down onto Emilia’s breast, taking care not to fall off, and began touching, kneading, pushing and pulling on Emilia’s nipple.

Of course this made it all the more erect.

Emilia gasped and looked down at the woman, completely embarrassed.

“You shouldn’t do that, you—“

“Don’t be silly”, said Becky.

She continued to touch her nipple, pushing it, moving it in circular motions, completely aware of how this was tantalizing the giant.

"Go ahead, by the way. Y’know, If you need to masturbate. I won’t stop you. Girl’s gotta get it while she can.”

Emilia’s concern was etched onto her face, which was part intent concentration and part impending relief of a large and powerful orgasm.

“Pretend I’m not even here, okay?”

If Emilia was startled by Becky’s directedness, you could barely tell. Maybe the tiny woman was right. This was basically the same as when she pleasured herself. No one was here, no one was watching... Except a tiny, little woman who would fit in her hand. She didn't really count, did she?

It was basically like being alone.

Slowly, Emilia’s giant and long arm raised into the air, then descended until her fingers found the area between her legs. She didn’t even have to slide her fingers underneath her shorts. Instead she just lightly stroked her vagina overtop of the fabric. It wouldn’t be long, no it woul—

EMILIA ORGASMED

Her limbs tightened, her mouth clenched and this wave of electric pleasure seemed to last eight or nine seconds. In fact, Emilia briefly forgot where she was.

When she finally did open her eyes, they fell directly onto Becky, who sat astride her breast. Smiling up at her. Emilia immediately felt ashamed.

“Nothing to be embarrassed about. Nothing. You did me a favour…and I tried to return the favor in my own little and comically pathetic way.” Becky laughed. “I mean what else could I possibly do at this size??”

What else indeed?