[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A novice witch tries her hand at summoning a demon from hell, but a misshappen summoning circle results in a tiny succubus. Regardless of her size, the succubus still has her cravings to fulfill, and she discovers creative uses of her situation to satisfy her needs.

(If you enjoy the story, consider supporting me on Patreon~ https://www.patreon.com/cursecrazy You'll unlock stories early, as well as have exclusive access to writing I don't post anywhere else!

Or, just treat me to a coffee~ https://ko-fi.com/cursecrazy )

 


Rated: X
Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Legwear, Lesbians, Breasts, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 13987 Read: 11702
Published: October 26 2019 Updated: March 29 2021
Story Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


 

 

1. Part I by Curse Crazy [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6193 words)

2. Part II by Curse Crazy [Reviews - 0] (7794 words)

This chapter was written as a pledge reward for an anonymous patron. Thank you so much for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early+exclussive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy