- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lola goes for a stroll. ------



I stepped off the bus, waving a silent thanks to the driver as they pulled away. It had been a while
since I came into town, having no real reason except to kill some time and shop. Still, the bustle of the big city excited me every time. Sure, San Francisco wasn't the cleanest city, but it was always so alive. So many people coming and going, there was this vibrance to the whole place that I relished, an energy I couldn't get in Hope Springs.

I began to make my way down Union street to do some shopping, taking time to enjoy the window displays as I lazily made my way down the block. It was then that I noticed something odd, a few of the stores I remembered were gone, replaced with, well, nothing. Empty lots or, in some cases, what looked like piles of rubble that used to be the very stores I came to visit. I was confused at how abruptly things had changed, but I came to have a relaxing day off and continued to window shop until something overhead caught my attention. Helicopters, loads of them, swirling and buzzing around in the sky above me, always heading towards the bay. I wondered if I had forgotten about some kind of holiday or special event but struggled to even recall what day of the week it was. I saw a young man passing in a hurry and asked if he knew what the commotion was all about.

"It's Tribute Day." He said, eying me wildly as if I were from another planet. I'd never heard of such a day before and as I went to ask him more questions, he hefted a large bag over his should and hurried off in the same direction as the helicopters.

"Thanks anyway." I mumbled, puzzled by the interaction. I turned to resume my browsing when more and more people brushed past, each of them carrying all sorts of random things. Furniture, trinkets, clothing, jewelry, even food. All of them hurried off towards the bay as another helicopter flew by hauling a large net filled with something strange that I couldn't make out. I was getting chills. Something wasn't right and I needed to know what the hell was going on so I stepped into the street and flagged down an oncoming cab. The yellow taxi slowed to a halt as the driver rolled the window down.

"Can you take me to where everybody's going?" I asked. The driver, without looking, nodded and I climbed in.

"Golden Gate Bridge, coming right up." He said as we sped off towards the bay, flocked by more and more hurried people. As we rounded the corner, I caught a glimpse at the bay between the buildings and something strange stuck out to me. I couldn't quite tell what I was seeing, but there was something huge in the water, a monolithic shape just sitting there. I tried to get a better look when the cab driver spoke.

"So what are you gonna offer?" He asked.

"What are you talking about? Offer to what?" I replied. The driver chuckled at my answer as we stopped at a red light.

"Tourists." He scoffed dismissively. I realized I wasn't going to get the info I wanted from the cabbie and stayed silent for the rest of the ride as I tried to figure out what the hell that object in the bay was and why it felt so hauntingly familiar.

-------

To the residents of California, tremors and earthquakes were not uncommon. The precarious nature of the San Andreas fault sent rumblings throughout the state often enough to render some Californians completely unfazed by the geological phenomenon. As such, the tremors caused by the destruction of Hope Springs could be felt as far as Spokane, raising nary an eyebrow as the complacent citizens merely flocked to social media to talk about the latest quake or wait patiently for the official statistics.

But not before long, smaller tremors were felt from Oakland to Black Point. And these weren't like the usual aftershock, a small tremor would quake, things would settle, and then another tremor would quake. The source of these strange rumblings was yet unknown to many in the Bay Area, but one thing was certain. They were getting stronger and they weren't stopping.

Cresting the hill, Lola Blaze smiled with mischievous glee at the veritable playground that lay before her. Uninterested in the world immediately beneath her feet, Lola trod carelessly through suburb and community with the singular desire to reach her goal. Off, far away in the distance, draped in front of the setting sun, the Golden Gate Bridge sat in all its glory across the bay. Arriving at the Richmond shores, the tattooed titaness took an enormous step into the bay. The water was cool, sending a refreshing tingle up her spine. Taking a few steps deeper, the sheer volume of water being displaced hit the surrounding shores with a violent force, overturning boats and sending waves ten feet high crashing into the beaches filled with frightened gawkers. She reached down, dipping a massive hand into the bay, feeling the water flow between her fingers before cupping her hand and lifting, using tonnes upon tonnes of ocean water to wash the grit and grime of her previous battle clear from her voluptuous form.

"Good as new!" The giantess vapidly declared, her powerful voice rippling the water below her. Feeling clean and fresh, Lola once again set out deeper into the bay, her plodding footsteps landing heavily in the ocean floor. Underground, a passing BART train sped along oblivious to the dangers immediately above, it's passengers heading in to San Francisco for a night on the town or to merely return home. To her right sat the derelict tourist trap, Alcatraz. A small bastion meant to keep dangerous people in, but with a whim, she could demolish he whole island with ease. Lola toyed with the thought, deciding to save the destitute little rock for later. Her prize lay before her, spanning more than a mile over the sea. The Golden Gate Bridge.

Living so close to the bay, Lola saw the Golden Gate Bridge everywhere. On postcards, street signs, shop windows, everywhere she turned, she could not escape the orange eyesore. Seeing it was one thing, but traveling across it was a wholly different ordeal, one that Lola thankfully never had to worry about again. With devilish fervour, she could finally show the world why she thought of the so-called "modern wonder".

"I made it! It usually takes an hour to get here with traffic, I did it in, what, 20 minutes?" The titaness boomed, boastful of her powerful new form. The reverberation of her voice sent rumblings through the suspension of the bridge, rocking it gently.

Stepping closer, the fiery-haired goddess came within arms reach of the structure and all the tiny people below. Standing at her full height, Lola could easily see that the bridge towers stood, to her, about half a foot shorter than she was. At an immense 746 feet above the sea line and a total height of 856 feet, the bridge tower loomed large above the San Francisco Bay. A height that would make any normal person feel minuscule by comparison but Lola stood defiant of the Golden beast. With hands on her hips, she surveyed the traffic on the bridge below. Commuters had seen her coming for a while. The spectacle of an impossibly gigantic woman wading through the bay was enough to bring the evening traffic to a complete standstill, gridlocked both ways as people stopped in awe of the large Lola that was heading for the bridge. First there was bewilderment, confusion, then panic. Once the crowd of hapless evening drivers realized the sort of damage a 930ft woman could do, the frightened tourists and drivers scrambled to get off the bridge or as far away as possible. However, the chaos of the fleeing people mired and congested the roads even further, with collisions and abandoned cars trapping countless commuters on the mile-long marvel of San Francisco.

Whirring softly in the distance, Lola spied a news chopper that had been dispatched to investigate the commotion. The titaness watched carefully, playfully pondering whether or not to down this bird like the last one. It would certainly be easy for a woman of her size to snatch the chopper out of the air, but perhaps having someone to document her misadventures wasn't such a bad idea. This wasn't some podunk California county news station either, this was prime time Silicon Valley TV, and the thought of having her dominance broadcasted to untold hundreds of thousands of people was exciting. Lola felt herself get wetter just by merely entertaining the thought.

Turning her attention back to the bridge, Lola chuckled smugly, recognizing the plight of the tiny people before her. Sidling up to the side of the bridge, hands still firmly planted on her hips, she bent over to get a better look at the chaos she had wrought. Chaos she had created simply by existing. Her pendulous breasts hung like wrecking balls above the fleeing crowd, each of them more than capable of flattening everyone below. She saw their fear, she saw their terror, and she wanted to see more.

"Ugh, traffic! It's the worst, right guys?" Lola boomed, doing her best to both mock the crowd beneath her and play to the news chopper.
"This is why we should all ride bikes! Just sayin'."

The colossal woman stood up and leered down to the bridge, peeking over her enormous cleavage. She paced for a few moments, waves crashing in all directions with each powerful footfall, considering how to have fun with her captive audience. Lola's enormous hand ran down the curves of her body, gently resting on her crotch, massaging her labia. The warm jolts of pleasure shot through her body as her hand grazed every inch of her labia, occasionally lingering on her clit. She wanted to give these people a show just as badly as she wanted to get off, but it had to be right. She was a performer, after all. The setting sun glinted off the orange metal of the bridge, capturing the attention of the aroused goddess. Pulling her hand away from her wanting pussy, Lola turned her gaze to the structure itself.

"Why's this thing called the Golden Gate Bridge, anyway? It's not even gold. It's almost as red as my hair." The titaness dismissively bellowed, reaching for the suspension cables and giving them a brief shake. The result of this relatively small feat sent ripples of movement through the bridge. The trapped people screaming and tumbling as the structure wobbled slightly, groaning and creaking and cracking pavement throughout the bridge, but luckily, the cables held. Lola was quite impressed that the engineering wonder that stood before her was so resilient. She knew she could just walk right on through and the bridge wouldn't put up too much of a fight, but it was a far cry from the countless homes and businesses she had levelled in Hope Springs.
Still, there was so much to do, the thought of outright destroying the iconic landmark seemed like such a waste to Lola. She wanted to savour every second of her dominance, her rule, her goddesshood.

As this thought crossed her mind, Lola felt a jolt of another kind. The call of the wild had made itself heard to her as she felt pressure filling in her bladder leaving the lone giantess wondering where she could go to relieve herself. Modesty had certainly been abandoned by that point, if she wanted to make Alcatraz her personal toilet, who would stop her? The thought of reducing an iconic landmark to such a disgusting, depraved, and uninhabitable rock appealed to Lola, and she then thought carefully for a moment about the effects a 930ft woman peeing might have on the world below. There would certainly be environmental ramifications and she pitied the poor soul that would be responsible for cleaning up after her.

But more importantly, Lola wondered if she really cared.

Turning to the Golden Gate Bridge once more, Lola had a devilish thought. Lifting her enormous leg out of the bay, she carefully stepped over the bridge, planting her foot firmly on the sea floor, sending untold amounts of water crashing down as it cascaded off her moving leg. The bridge was now saddled between Lola's shapely legs as people craned their gaze upward to see the gigantic woman in all her glory, her figure, full and glorious, glistening in the evening glow. She loomed over her new toys excitedly, completely in control. Smiling deviously, she squatted slightly.

"I get it. We've all got places to be." She said.
"When you gotta go, you gotta go. But why are we all in such a fuckin' hurry?"

Lola's question rattled windshields as its booming force swept across the crowd below. Fearful citizens watched, paralyzed by the image of fiery-haired feminine power that had taken roost above the famous bridge.

"Besides." She continued. "Wouldn't you rather stay with lil ol' me? I've just had the most fabulous idea for a little beautification project."

Her taunting tone was clear to all beneath her. Lola knew the crowd was soon to catch on and savoured the element of surprise while she had it, content to watch the confused, scared populace buzz around like ants before they caught wise and fled. She ran her hand along her vagina once more, savouring the shiver of pleasure that rippled through her once again before gently parting her labia.

"As a born and raised Cali girl, I feel it's my duty to spruce up this wonder of the modern world, to bring it closer to its namesake!" Lola said with a Cheshire grin.

"I hope you brought an umbrella, you know that old unpredictable bay weather! Lola joked, grunting slightly as she flexed her abdominal muscles. The astute people trapped below could see what was coming next and began to run, scores of people and cars blocking paths in all directions, leaving them to wade through a sea of frightened onlookers.

And then...

A small trickle of urine began to run down her inner thigh, yellow as the day was long. Lola grunted softly again, repositioning herself slightly, hoping to gain a better shot. More people began to flee when suddenly, Like lightning striking the earth, a heavy jet of pee shot down on the unlucky commuters below. The pressure of the enormous stream of piss caved in the roofs of the cars directly underneath Lola's gargantuan body while literal tonnes of acrid fluid washed over the cars and hapless pedestrians further away from the epicentre of the ensuing flood.

"You little fucks are lucky!" The titaness bellowed, enjoying the feeling of relief.
"people used to pay to see me piss and you're getting the show for free!"

For a solid 36 seconds, Lola relieved herself on the architectural marvel, revelling in the cruel satisfaction she felt as her stream of urine slammed the tiny cars into one another, the pressure of her stream pushing the soaked autos around. The sheer volume of her piss flooding the bridge began to flow over the sides, taking some smaller vehicles with it. Lola could not contain her laughter as an act as innocent as peeing could cause such destruction, cackling gleefully as her stinging, acidic piss sent commuters plummeting into the San Francisco Bay below, a fate that she considered far more merciful than drowning in a flood of urine.

Shaking loose the last few drops and feeling freshly relieved, Lola dismounted over the bridge and stepped back to admire her handiwork, sending waves slamming into Fisherman's Wharf.

"Fucking hell." She said, partially in amazement and disbelief of what she had done. So much destroyed, so many hurt, just by taking a piss. This was what she craved. This was power, power Lola felt she was owed. She once again leaned over the bridge to address what remained of her audience.

"I hereby christen this landmark 'Lola's Golden Shower Bridge'!" The titaness chortled, laughing heartily at her own joke.
"California, you are welcome!" She declared, throwing her hands wide into the air, making as grand a pose as she could. Playing with the toy bridge had been fun, and she'd certainly be back to finish the poor structure off properly, but she grew bored of the scenery. Reaching into the bay, Lola cupped a huge handful of water, splashing her crotch to clear away any of the residual urine and moved on. Climbing up into Golden Gate Park, she had set her sights on a much greater prize, and the night was only beginning.

------

The driver pulled up as close to the bridge as he could get. Masses of people, hundreds, maybe thousands, had come out in force and were sprinting to make it up to the bridge. I threw the cabbie a twenty and stepped out, gobsmacked by the insanity of the scene. Even during rush hour, I'd never seen the bridge so packed with people, and people alone. There wasn't a single car in sight, just the scores of people flooding towards the centre of the bridge where a large, almost arena-like platform had been added, perching over the bay. Amidst the chaos, I saw armed men and women shouting and directing the people. They were uniformed, but didn't look like the police or army. They grabbed at people as they passed, asking to see the belongings they brought to offer. It was like something out of 1984.

I began to feed into the crowd, managing to slip past the checkpoints of armed guards when the fullness of the bay became visible and I finally caught a glimpse of the strange tower. Wide-eyed, I stared for a full ten seconds, dumbfounded at what I was looking at.

If was a chair, a golden throne cushioned with some velvety material and unmistakable in its simple, boxy design. It seemed to shoot a half-mile into the sky, it's oppressive monolithic form dominating everything around it as it cast a wide and terrible shadow over the bay. How anything so big could even exist hurt my mind to conceive. Along the arms of the throne were these recessed grooves, maybe 30ft deep, each of them filled with some strange moving mass. As I came to the edge of the bridge, I saw a hand lazily reach down into the buzzing mass and grab a handful, bringing a closed fist up to a pair of enormous, plump, ruby lips as it dropped the contents into the mouth. It took me a second for my mind to piece together what I had just witnessed, the sight of it seeming so impossible until the frightening reality took hold of me and I saw the complete picture.

A woman. A giant, naked, woman was lounging on the impossible golden throne. Her face was obscured by a lacy veil but I could see long golden blonde hair flow past her shoulders, draping around a pair of enormous breasts. She was almost cartoonishly thick with wide, fat hips filling the seat of the throne from end to end giving her a defined hourglass shape as her long legs dangled above the surface of the bay. I'd heard the term "Rubenesque" used to describe women like her but I'd never seen anyone so curvy, even in all of my time working at The Jewel. She was naked, seemingly unconcerned with how little covered her body, though I imagine clothes must be hard to come by for one so massive. Still, she wasn't totally naked as she was covered head to toe in fancy regalia. Heavy golden rings embellished with intricate engravings sat on each finger and toe. Bracelets and anklets spanned her wrists and legs. Magnificent chains, the kind that ships used to anchor, hung along her body from her pierced nipples and navel with a tremendous pendant dangling between her mountainous breasts. Dazzling earrings dangled along either side of her huge, veiled face as a large circlet draped with an enormous sheet of lacy material covered the top half of her face. If you told me there was no gold left in the world, if Fort Knox was cleared out and every microchip on the planet was harvested to gather enough material to build this throne and supply this women with her accessories, I'd believe you.

As the opulent figure reached for another handful of the strange snack, I realized what the buzzing, moving things inside those bowls were. Tiny, or I suppose, regular-sized people, dropped off by the helicopters almost every minute to be devoured whole by the hungry figure. Coming to the disgusting revelation, I noticed more tiny people strung up from every piercing and chain on her gigantic body, the pendant itself being a large cage filled with people, perhaps as a punishment or perhaps as her pets. I felt sick to my stomach, wanting to throw up as the endless sea of people seemed to encompass me entirely, filling the bridge. They clamoured and shouted for this giant's attention, all of them hollering and offering things to her some of them on their knees masturbating in some kind of fucked up reverence. I had to get out of there and tried to fight through the crowd when the entire bridge fell quiet. I saw the giant figure hold out a beautifully manicured finger adorned with tremendous golden rings and, in unison, the flock of people along the bridge dropped in silent awe. Then the giant woman daintily lifter her hands to her head, remove the veiled circlet, and wave lazily to the bridge, her bored face now fully revealed.

"All hail the Empress Of The Bay!" The crowd erupted cheering and chanting once more. I said nothing, staring silently in terror as I saw who sat upon that opulent throne, tossing scores of living people into her painted ruby lips.

"All hail Goddess Jennifer!" The fanatic crowd cheered aloud as i collapsed, my blood running cold. It couldn't be true, it was impossible, I didn't want to believe what I was seeing. Sitting on that throne was me, or some twisted mirror version of me, hundreds of feet tall and worshipped as a goddess by this brainwashed cult.

The giant me delicately made a beckoning gesture, silently signalling for the enraptured crowd to advance before grabbing another handful of people to devour, mercilessly gripping the throngs of human cattle tightly in her powerful hand. Without words, whole groups of people began throwing their things into the bay while the armed guards began rounding up people with nothing to offer, tossing them over the railing to their watery demise. Some particularly spirited people climbed over and jumped of their own volition, offering themselves to their goddess willingly. It was too much, I choked back a bit of fearful vomit as I felt my knees grow weak. I had to get out of there.

I broke to run, trying to cut through the frenzied people as best I could when I came face to face with one of the guards. He tried to grab me but I ducked to the side and kicked him in the ribs before continuing my escape. He slumped over in pain, calling out into a radio strapped to his shoulder. Through the soup of worshippers I saw a few more guards perk up, alerted by my previous run-in. They spotted me and started to close in, guns drawn as they surrounded me and ordered me to surrender. I spat on the ground, preferring to die that give myself up to that disgusting doppelgänger. One of them hit me with the butt of their gun and the others grabbed me. I kicked and shouted and tried to fight them off but it was no good, there were too many of them. They dragged me to the edge of the bridge and I could see what came next.

"Jump or we'll throw you." A stern-voiced guard ordered. I was cornered, my back pressed against certain doom. I had to think of something quick and with no other option, I tried to talk my way out of it.

"Wait! Don't you see? I'm her, It's me! I'm Jennifer!" I pleaded, hoping I could reason with the imposing guards but my cries went unanswered. They mercilessly held me to the edge of the rail and pushed, sending me spilling over the side of the Golden Gate Bridge and into the cold waters of the San Francisco Bay hundreds of feet below.

------

I've just about got everything we need." Dr. Beverly Perkins said, going over a long sheet of scribbled notes. To her left sat Agent Theresa Nguyen, uncomfortably fidgeting in her chair as she rewound and watched the footage again. The National Guard, incensed by the ludicrous call from one local sheriff, refused to mobilize any forces to Hope Springs however they did send a lone UAV drone to investigate the legitimacy of the claims.

Too little, too late.

The drone caught the final moments of the town's destruction, the two giant women, horrifyingly real and clashing for one final time before the victor decimated the remnants of Hope Springs and moved on. Nguyen scrubbed the footage again and again, watching with silent disbelief.

"Nguyen, I said I'm ready." Perkins said impatiently. The distracted agent put her phone away and stood up, wide eyed and vacant as she fell back into the present situation.

"Good, good. Our bird is here." She said distantly as she walked over to José, unlocking the handcuffs that had kept him bound to a nearby table.

"No funny business, Alvarez. Help Perkins load up and stay close. You're coming with us."

"And try not to sell any of my life's work while you're at it, José." Beverly chimed in as she hefted a box full of various containers and apparatuses. José merely sighed, rubbing his chafed wrist as he moved to help.

"I know you weren't trying to be funny, Bev, but that was the closest you've ever come to telling a joke in all the years I've known you." He said, sorting through an assortment of labeled chemicals.

"I'm glad you can see the humour in it, because if there wasn't a federal agent in the room with us, I'd be legitimately worried about it." The scientist retorted dryly as she left the laboratory, heading for the waiting helicopter. Stifling a chuckle, Agent Nguyen said nothing, shrugging as José turned to her looking for some kind of sympathy. The two made their way down the labyrinthine halls of the research facility when another tremor hit, rocking the corridor softly. Steadying themselves against the shaking floor, José took the time to speak.

"So what exactly is our game plan here, where are we going?" He inquired.

"Long term, you're probably going to prison, but for now, we're headed To the Air Force base at Pillar Point. There should be enough equipment and supplies there to get Perkins' science project synthesized and weaponized." The agent said holding a door open for the encumbered genetic engineer. They walked for a few more moments in silence when José spoke up again.

"I know I'm on the hook for a lot right now, but I'm just saying, it was an accident, ya know? All this.. this wacky shit. I didn't mean for this to happen." José said solemnly, in a moment of genuine shame.

"I won't lie to you, dude." Agent Nguyen said.
"If we don't solve this soon, we're looking at the biggest homegrown disaster in American history, pun definitely not intended."

The silence stood for a few more seconds until the sound of helicopter blades filled the air and Nguyen spoke again.

"This Compound shit was a government funded project. I'll be honest, I don't know how they're gonna sweep it under the rug, but right now, you're the fall guy. Sure, Perkins is culpable having made the stuff, someone could argue negligence on her part, but right now the most clear line to ground zero is you." She said, matter of factly. José chuckled in a defeated, almost 'ya got me!' kind of way.

"Think if I comply and help, they'll go easy on me?" He asked hopefully. Agent Nguyen smiled as she boarded the roaring helicopter.

"Well, I can put in a good word with my superiors. If we're lucky, we can try and bump those multiple life sentences down to just one." She joked, fighting to be heard over whirring machine. Awaiting them was Dr. Beverly Perkins, strapped in and ready to go. Agent Nguyen helped José aboard and gave the pilot the signal to get airborne. As the helicopter pulled away from the earth, the uncertain federal agent looked at the team assembled before her with doubt in her heart. The clock was ticking, every second past put more and more people in danger.

"You're sure this'll work, doc?" Agent Nguyen asked. Perkins gave the agent and José a short glance before leaning back in her seat, letting out a sigh.

"I fucking hope so."

------

SPLASH

The world was dark and cold, but I felt it, so I knew I was still alive. There was no way anybody could have survived that fall and yet I found myself sinking deeper into the briny depths of the bay. Looking up, I could see the sun piercing through the thick dark water and started to swim towards the light when the surface of the bay began to break. People, hundreds of them, began to plummet into the water, their broken bodies diving deep into the water before their natural buoyancy carried them to rest at the water's surface. It was horrific, seeing the brutal aftermath of the fall up close as I cut through the water to reach the surface. I felt my hand breach into the open air, relieved to catch my breath, when something caught my leg. Not only was my leg stuck, but this unknown feeling was punching, compressing my leg to the point of breaking. I cried out in pain, catching a mouthful of cold bay water as I saw the cause of myentrapment. A hand, another gigantic hand, this one merely the algae-covered bones of a much larger skeletal creature, gripped my leg as the rest of its bony digits began to cage me in. Suddenly, I was being pulled deeper and deeper under the water by this nightmarish creature as it brought me towards its rotting face. With my lungs full of water, I couldn't scream no matter how much I wanted to at the sight I saw. Deep at the bottom of the bay, buried in the mud, rotting and decayed lay Lola Blaze, recognizable only by her bright red hair as her face had been eaten away by time. She pulled me close, looking at me with one waterlogged eye before she began to squeeze and I felt all the life in my body disappear, the world turning black again as I was pulled into the abyss.

And then.

I felt a breeze upon my face, sun beating down on my bare skin. I hesitated before opening my eyes again, fearful that this hellish ride hadn't ended. Waiting, I listened for the sound of chaos and hysteria that filled the bridge moments ago but heard only the calming crash of the waves against the shore and the faint cawing of seagulls in the distance.

"I must've made it to shore!" I thought, reopening my eyes, hopeful that this nightmare had finally come to an end. However, instead of the serene beach I pictured in my mind, I was instead seeing the world from hundreds of feet in the air. I found myself sitting upon the golden throne, taking the place of the deific version of myself.

"No! No, this isn't me!" I screamed, tearing the jewelry off of my body, discarding what I could grab into the bay with heavy cascading splashes. I looked back at the bridge, now sitting across from me as it spanned the bay and bordered the open ocean, horrified as I saw the scores of brainwashed people jumping off into the bay as they clamoured towards me. Below my bare feet, some of the frenzied mass began to climb out of the water and onto the throne, crawling up my legs like little demented spiders. I franticly started to kick and swipe at the encroaching swarm of people, sending droves of the tiny people flying off my legs into the cold water below while the rest turned to streaks of red paste with each flick of my hand. I felt myself going in to shock at the sight of my hands, covered with the bloody viscera of the fragile people that desperately tried to climb my mountainous form. I buried my face into my sullied hands as I cried, It was all more than I could bare.

Was this my fate? To rule the world I outgrew like some hellish queen, demanding such depravity from my subjects as I fed off my dissenters? Was I capable of such monstrousness?

I didn't want to believe I was, but that same hurt, spiteful part of me that I fought to quell during mine and Lola's time as giants was laughing deep in the recesses of my mind. As I tried to silence the thoughts once more, I felt something grab my hair, pulling me out of the throne. I screamed in pain as this unknown force hoisted me by my own hair, dangling me high above the ocean when I felt hot breath roll over me. As best I could, I turned to look and I saw my own tremendous face, powerful, regal and bored. I was pulled closer and closer to the ruby lips before being held above my own open maw. I prayed to any god that would listen to free me from this torment, to wake me from this nightmare when the huge hand let go and I fell. The world returned to darkness as I tumbled into the void of my own hot, open mouth and as I fell deeper into the wet, cavernous dungeon, I knew my prayers would go unanswered. There were no gods left to hear them. They too had been devoured, and only the goddesses remained.

----

"...no. No. NO!!"

Suddenly, the silent town sparked to life as Jennifer fitfully regained consciousness, springing upright in a cold sweat as she awoke from her nightmare. Unaware of her immediate physical location, fhe blonde giantess sloughed off the debris of the building Lola had dropped on her as though it was a light blanket, sending showers of masonry and glass all across the ruined town. Breathing heavy, laboured breaths, Jennifer was relieved to have awoken from her nightmare, however the brief reprieve didn't last. As the crisp night air washed over her naked body, Jennifer woefully realized that she was still gigantic. The night's events hadn't been a dream.


She looked down at the debris and viscera left in the wake of their deadly melee. The once sleepy town had been completely levelled, nothing but a few lone structures withstood the onslaught the two women had brought upon the defenceless neighbourhoods. There was no activity. No people fleeing or cars on the road or the blaring of sirens. The town was completely flattened.

Trying to stand up, Jennifer winced in pain, sore and battered from the ruthless battle. She paused, taking a few breaths before trying to rise again, successfully standing up to her full height of 954 feet. As she stood, the feeling of the punishment she had taken began to run through Jennifer as she checked herself over for serious injury, free from distraction and able to observe the effects of whatever had caused this mess. Her growth to this impossible height was nightmarish, but the side effect Jennifer was now fully witnessing shocked the giantess even further. Her once toned, athletic body had lost its noticeable definition, as if her muscle mass had been redistributed amongst her body. The months Jennifer spent working out, training, sculpting herself into the model of physical fitness, all of her hard work had been washed away. Her hips and thighs had thickened significantly and as Jennifer moved her leg to inspect further, she noted a now discernible heaviness that she carried in her once lean and muscular legs. Her thighs shook with motion that rippled it's way to her ass which too had swollen significantly. She ran a scratched hand along her newly inflated behind, grabbing a cheek and shaking with a frustrated disgust before moving on with her inspection to her chest. By now, Jennifer had felt the heft that her newly enlarged boobs had brought. Once a modest B cup, she discerned that her new bust had grown to at least H, jutting from her chest like two over-filled balloons. Each one large enough to flatten a two story home with ease and nipples that stood fully erect, both larger than a car. Cupping an enormous breast, Jennifer felt the weight in her hand, her mind racing at how incomprehensibly heavy her enlarged bust must be to a normal person. She felt like a grotesque cow, letting the heaving breast drop as it against her torso with violent force. Jennifer had always felt some pride in her modestly shapely figure, especially in her tight, toned ass, but her pride had been eroded by a tide of shame, as if she had been turned into a funhouse mirror image of her former self.

She stood silently for a moment, as the cool breeze of the evening gently tickled her battle-scarred skin. She was completely overwhelmed with no idea what had happened or what to do next. She felt utterly powerless, totally helpless. Tears welled in her eyes as Jennifer sat on the ruined streets below, holding her head in her hands as she struggled with the horrifying reality that her life would never be normal again. As she wiped away a tear, Jennifer noticed something. Small red splotches dotting her forearm. She followed the spots along her arm, finding more of them all over her body. Amid her bruises and bloody scratches, small red smears and stains streaked across her bare skin. The stains were too small to have been her own blood, but as she pondered their origin, flashes of her nightmare were called mind. She remembered the tiny people as the climbed up her legs and how she instinctively swatted them away, leaving the gut-wrenching red streak. Gasping softly, Jennifer quickly deduced the grim truth. These stains had once been people. Some were likely people she knew, people she had worked with, people she was friends with. In one horrible night, one terrible instant, everything Jennifer had was pulverized beneath her massive body.

Saddened and disgusted by the carnage she had been partially responsible for, Jennifer choked back another stifled tear. Her life was over, her career was over, she was a killer, she was a freak. Still, as she surveyed the wreckage and rubble of her once peaceful town, she felt a slight tinge of relief wash over her followed by a sting of guilt. If she hadn't come into work after all, would this have been her fate? Crushed under the body of some other colossal woman? The details of why or how still eluded Jennifer, and she was certain she may never find the answer to what happened to her and Lola, but what had happened may have still occurred even if she did quit. She shuddered at the thought of being on the other end of this disaster, trying to imagine what the final moments of Hope Springs may have been like to the residents that had been caught in the destruction. She pictured herself at street level, minding her own business when the air filled with deafening, thunderous noise. Looking up amidst the confusion, terrified as two titans filled the sky. Foolish in her optimism, she'd try to flee, perhaps even stopping to help others swept up in the hysteria thinking they were far enough away from ground zero to make their way to safety only for one of the nightmarish giants to come tumbling down upon the entire neighbourhood. She imagined herself no better than a helpless gnat doomed to be crushed under the body of a goddess, so completely powerless to avoid her fate as the course of the world would be forever changed hundreds of feet above her head. She was glad to be on this end of the disaster. Still, the fact remained. She was responsible for so much destruction and death, a blame she shared with Lola.

"Lola!"

A surge of anxiety shot down Jennifer's spine, raising the hairs on her neck. Looking around the desolate sea of destruction, she saw no trace of her adversary. There was an immediate feeling of relief, she was safe for now, but as she scanned the horizon and saw how low the sun had set, Jennifer knew that Lola must've been gone for some time. Somewhere, the playfully cruel woman was terrorizing the helpless normal-sized people, freely exacting her devious whims unchallenged. Clenching her fist, Jennifer knew what she had to do. Standing tall once again, the blonde giantess stretched, feeling every sore joint crack and pop as she readied herself, preparing to set off. Following the path of destruction Lola had left in her wake, Jennifer Harper headed towards San Francisco, determined to fight her rival for the final time.