- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The fate of Hope Springs hangs in the balance. Beverly and José encounter an uneasy ally. -------


"Whaddya mean 'they're getting bigger'?" The voice over the radio asked incredulously.

"You heard me! They're flattening the whole damn block!" The distressed officer replied between heavy breaths as the entire squad retreated to their cruisers.
"This is way, WAY above our pay grade, Sheriff!"

Back at HQ, the Sheriff slumped over his desk, head in hand, unsure of how to proceed. When the news first broke about the disturbance downtown, nearly every single dispatcher laughed it off as a prank. Giant women wreaking havoc like something straight out of a 50's sci-fi B-movie. But now, even from the secure walls of the Hope County Police Headquarters a few miles away, the trembling of the earth could be felt as the two woman continued to grow. A bottle of rye whiskey gently shook on the shelf behind the Sheriff's desk, it's half-empty contents rocking rhythmically. Taking a deep breath, the exasperated Sheriff silently considered the next move.

"Boss, what do we do?!" The officer on scene cried. The Sheriff reached for the radio, pausing briefly to consider the order before letting out a tired sigh.

"Get any civvies out of there. We'll dispatch all units to hold a 10 block perimeter while I get the national guard on the horn. Let's pray they don't laugh me off the phone and if they can't do anything, god help us all."

------

Jennifer felt ready to vomit. Even on her hands and knees, the dizzying change in perspective happened abruptly as her and Lola Blaze suffered from the latest explosive growth spurt. The ones that had come before had all been small, almost controlled, but this burst of height was almost five times as potent. Her head spinning, Jennifer groaned as the world buzzed like saw blades in her mind, her crouching form sprawling outward, clearing everything out of the intersection with Herculean ease as her arms and legs lurched into the street. Lola, while still struggling, had a much easier time stomaching the violent episode, having been left dazed from Jennifer's prior attack. She expanded out of the hotel and into the neighbouring buildings, smashing through them without a hint of resistance. Panicked people poured from the entrances in droves as Lola's hips bulldozed into the downtown businesses, her upper half creeping towards more dwindling structures. Jennifer felt the rush of their growth fade, the world beginning to focus slowly as the two titanesses began to stabilize. Plumes of dust and smoke rose high into the air as the destruction ground to a momentary halt. Carefully, Jennifer rose, standing at her new height of 215 feet. Hope Springs wasn't the biggest town, it's sizeable downtown sector sprawling multiple square miles, but Jennifer could clearly see over almost everything in the city, clear into the Californian countryside.

"F..fuck me." Jennifer mouthed silently, doing her best to keep her stomach settled. The new vantage point was breathtaking, giving Jennifer the feeling of staring out a high rise apartment balcony. It was a view she could find herself getting used to if the situation wasn't so harrowing. Behind her, Lola began to stir, hoping to find some leverage among the shifting rubble to help her to her feet. The tattooed giantess rested a hand atop the roof of a damaged building, placing her weight upon the weakened structure as she attempted to hoist herself up. Holding for a second, the ruined building buckled and collapsed, sending Lola tumbling to the ground with a colossal THUD that shook the earth with tremendous force, rattling windows and tripping car alarms all across town.

"Shitty fuckin' thing!" Lola cursed, scraping her knee upon the rubble as she fell. Jennifer turned, witnessing her foe stumble atop the shifting piles of debris as if she were standing on a floor full of marbles. Stifling a laugh, the blonde giantess considered offering Lola a hand, pausing for a moment as she took a step towards the struggling giantess when something caught her attention.

Cresting the hill, a lone, brightly painted news helicopter soared lazily towards the scene. As it approached, Jennifer noticed the masses of people flocking to investigate the commotion themselves on foot. Even in the digital age, it seemed the news that two giant women busting up town hadn't fully broken yet, something that was sure to change soon as the helicopter began to climb, hovering well above the giant wrestlers' reach. Jennifer grimaced, watching the chopper circle the ruined intersection, likely reporting live to one of the local stations. As it circled, Jennifer felt the compulsion to once again cover her naked form from the leering eyes that may be watching. Or, at the very least, she'd save an editor some time censoring the broadcast. A small part of her wanted to give in to the temptation and preserve as much modesty as she could but she relented, merely crossing her arms across her slowly expanding chest, too exhausted to care. As the news helicopter continued to watch silently in the sky, Jennifer felt a lone reassurance. For the first time since she moved to California, she was grateful that she left her family back on the east coast. If she was lucky, her parents wouldn't get an eyeful of her and Lola's antics on the evening news till at least tomorrow. But she wouldn't hold her breath. Letting out a troubled sigh, she pulled her attention away from the hovering chopper, ready to help Lola out of the rubble when, suddenly.

SMASH.

As if on cue, a large chunk of masonry collided with tail of the aircraft. The chopper began to spiral out of control, plummeting toward the earth like an expensive rock.

"Direct hit! Fuckin' A! Can you believe they cut me from my highschool baseball team?" Lola cheered, standing behind Jennifer, another chunk of concrete in hand and ready to volley.

"Lola, what the fuck?!" Jennifer cried, watching the helicopter spin violently as the pilot wrestled with the controls, fighting to safely land the craft.

"What? Those vultures need to learn to respect my privacy." Lola declared indignantly.

Jennifer's mind raced as she followed the falling helicopter, watching its trajectory. If she was quick enough, she could intercept the chopper and catch it before it hit the ground, saving the crew. Jennifer attempted to break off in a sprint, feeling Lola latch on to her arm and restrain her.

"You better stay right here, Jenny. Don't you fucking dare help them." Lola threatened, twisting the blonde giantess's arm. Losing precious time, Jennifer deftly kicked Lola in the stomach, breaking free as she turned to run as fast as she could. Her new height afforded her plenty of speed as Jennifer easily sprinted towards the falling helicopter, being careful of the world below her as she hastily stomped her way through town. Approaching the plummeting aircraft, Jennifer braced herself to catch when she felt something strike her neck. A chunk of concrete, thrown by Lola, pelted the blonde giantess, stunning her as she momentarily lost control and began to fall. Jennifer locked her eyes on the helicopter, stretching her arms out ahead as she dove to make the catch, hoping for the best.

Hundreds of people watched as she fell, arms reaching towards the falling craft. Time itself seemed to slow to a halt as the 200ft giantess soared through the air for a few magnificent moments before landing with a tremendous and terrible thud. The earth shook violently, shooting torrents of dust and debris high into the air, obscuring the vision of the worried onlookers, the fate of the aircraft unknown.

Jennifer winced in pain, feeling a soreness where she had landed. While she remained unharmed, the ground beneath her had been devastated. The soft asphalt and concrete cracked and cratered under the massive force brought down upon it. She couldn't see, her golden hair draped over her face messily, but she felt the helicopter in her hands, the rotor still slowly spinning.

"Thank god." She thought, breathing a deep sigh of relief. Perhaps it was the adrenaline that coursed through her, but the novelty of holding a multi-tonne helicopter in her hands was the last thing on Jennifer's mind, feeling thankful that she had managed to intercept the crash in time. Unfortunately, the immediate relief didn't last, washed away with oncoming dread as she heard the heavy footfalls of Lola coming up behind her.

"Maybe I'm not the only one with a future career in baseball." Lola laughed, tossing another chunk of concrete into the air and absentmindedly catching it.
"That was quite the play, Jenny. I'm honestly impressed."

Jennifer said nothing, letting out a meagre groan as she turned over to face her rival, being sure to carefully handle the delicate aircraft as she repositioned. Now on her back, Jennifer's curvaceous form blocked the entirety of the road as she just barely nestled in-between the buildings on either side of the street, expanding closer and closer towards them with each passing second. Through her mess of blonde hair that covered her face, Jennifer stared up at the tattooed giantess as she seemed to trail on for miles. Although the two were proportionally no different than before they grew, Lola seemed to loom menacingly above her as she stood amongst the tiny backdrop of Hope Springs. As if the entire sky was filled with the oppressive visage of this cruel, fiery-haired goddess of destruction that was now staring down upon her. From her angle, Lola looked over Jennifer with an almost sadistic glee as though she were a cat that had just trapped a mouse. The dive had scraped up Jennifer's abdomen and left a bit of road rash along her thighs and chest, but the most interesting thing to Lola lay in her prey's hands.

"You stupid bitch." Lola said with a chuckle.
"I bet you're real glad you went to help now, huh?"

With a delicate hand, Jennifer brushed away the wall of hair that blocked her vision, continuing to stare intently at her rival. She didn't know what kind of mind game Lola was working now, but she wouldn't let her win.

"I'll do it as many times as I have to. And if I have to kick your ass, I will." Jennifer challenged, doing her best to sound threatening. Lola merely laughed, knowing fully that she had the upper hand.

"I'll bet. You must feel like a real superhero, WonderClutz." Lola said, her face painted with a Cheshire grin as she pointed a broken fingernail towards Jennifer's hands.

Cautiously, Jennifer looked down, her eyes darting back at Lola on the chance that she might have a trick up her sleeve. Nevertheless, she opened her hands to see what Lola was pointing to. It took a moment for her to register what she was looking at. Perhaps a mix of hopeful optimism and her hair covering her face clouded her perception to a point where she didn't notice. Maybe she did and just refused to accept the truth.

"Oh... oh no." Jennifer gasped, horrified at what she now saw. In her hands, the hull of the helicopter lay crumpled, it's lightweight frame completely warped and deformed by her powerful hands as though it were a ball of tinfoil. It's glass windscreens shattered outward, showing no signs of life present anywhere onboard, only twisted, jagged metal. She felt a drip in her hand as various hydraulic fluids, coolants, and fuels began trickling out of the crumpled hull, running down the length of her arm as though it was the lifeblood of the helicopter crew staining her hands.

Lola watched silently, enjoying every tormented second her rival endured as she came to accept that she had killed the people onboard the news helicopter. Looking around, the smug giantess saw the mortified crowds still watching, eyes glued to the most incredible thing they've ever witnessed.

"Don't worry, you little pricks!" Lola announced.
"The mighty Harpy is going to save you all from the big bad Lola, just make sure you don't go near her feet!"

She doubled over in laughter, howling at her own perceived hilarity. The enraptured crowd shuddered with every booming word, knowing full well their safety was no longer guaranteed.

Jennifer, however, did not know how to feel. She was overcome with so many prevailing emotions that her head began to spin again. Guilt, sadness, rage, hatred, fear, and...

Nothingness.

She knew she felt guilty for not being able to save the helicopter crew, and she felt a deep-seated rage bubbling within as Lola continued to mock her so cruelly. But, most troubling of all, a part of Jennifer felt nothing. As if what had just happened was ultimately inconsequential. As if she shouldn't care. While she wrestled with these thoughts subconsciously, this was the first time the blonde goddess actively acknowledged that dark thought for what it was. A growing sense of apathy? A desire for control and power? The wanting of more?

No. This wasn't her. Lola's madness must have been getting the better of her, she thought. Choking back tears, Jennifer silenced the worrisome thoughts, turning her attention back to her rival.

"How could you, Lola? How can you be ok with this.. this nightmare?" Jennifer asked quietly, cradling the battered helicopter.
"How could you want to hurt people like this?"

Lola considered the question for a moment, if only to devise an answer that would hurt her rival the most before landing on a decisive remark.

"It's really quite simple, Jenny. Im big, they're not. If they end up under my feet, it's because they were too stupid or weak to get out of the way." She explained coldly, her malicious grin returning.
"Besides, I highly doubt whoever's in your shiny hunk of metal died when I hit threw that rock. Pilots train for emergency landings all the time! Who knows? They might've been fine without your help, but you helped anyway and now those itty bitty mites are dead."

As each venomous word left her mouth, Lola made sure to emphasize every aspect of Jennifer's failure complete with an animated gesture of tears falling down her face. Having heard enough, Jennifer began to stand herself up only for Lola to firmly plant her foot her rival's slowly-softening abdomen, pinning her in place. Jennifer sputtered as the intense blow to her midsection shocked her system. Gasping for air, Jennifer writhed in pain, wrapping her arms around her attacker's legs hoping to somehow turn the tide. Lola laughed, watching her adversary thrash helplessly as she applied more and more pressure to Jennifer's stomach, noting the strange and sudden lack of muscle definition where here once was some. Putting her full weight down, Lola pumped her foot, stepping in a malevolent rhythm as Jennifer cried out in pain. The fearful onlookers covered their ears in distress as the giantess's powerful cry hit like a sonic boom, rattling the very world around her. Growing tired of her game, Lola reared up for one final step, readying herself to violently bring her terrible foot down on Jennifer's head in a messy curbstomp.

"Nighty night, Super-Skank!" Lola called, her foot raised high into the air, hanging like a sledgehammer ready to meet a railway spike. The brief reprieve was all Jennifer needed, however, identifying the opportunity as the perfect time to strike back. Instinctively, Jennifer's arm shot out towards the row of buildings lining the street, digging deeply into the facade of a business before violently tearing upwards sending a volley of debris flying towards Lola's unprotected face. Caught by surprise, Lola began to lose balance, fighting to regain her footing and try again when Jennifer snapped up, pouncing upon her. The compressed metal ball, the once pristine news helicopter, the object that had caused so much grief and guilt, fell to the earth in a shower of sparks, forgotten as it ignited the volatile fuel that had spilled forth, creating a massive wall of flame behind the battling beauties.

------

Dr. Beverly Perkins walked with purpose, hurrying through the security doors of the secluded research facility towards her laboratory, José Alvarez in tow. Rounding the corners of the sterile hallways as the overhead lights flickered slightly, the ground shaking mildly beneath their feet, Beverly paused. The secure bulkhead of the laboratory was open. They were not alone. Taking a few cautious-yet-determined steps, Beverly entered, peeking her head around the large open room before a voice called out.

"Doctors Alvarez and Perkins, I presume?" The mysterious voice asked cheerily. The computer chair at Beverley's desk swung around revealing a somewhat mousey looking woman sitting comfortably, 9mm handgun drawn and pointed at the two.

"I'm technically an undergrad!" José explained, throwing his hands up. The mysterious woman chuckled, baffled by the sudden semantics as she stood up from the chair.

"Whatever, that's far enough. On your knees, hands on your head." She said, beginning to approach, two pairs of handcuffs at the ready.

"I'm agent Theresa Nguyen, FBI. You two are under arrest." She declared, her laminated badge glinting in the soft light of the laboratory.

"This is preposterous! What for?! And how did you get in here? This is a secure government facility!" Beverly inquired defiantly. The agent smirked, still approaching.

"I'm a fed, Doctor. I work for the government. And so far, for you, we have interfering with a federal investigation by aiding and abetting a wanted criminal. We can add resisting arrest to the list if you want." Agent Nguyen said coyly before turning to José.

"As for Mr. Alvarez, we have conspiracy to commit bioterrorism and attempted trafficking of unregulated hazardous materials."

Suddenly, the dim lights flickered as the earth quietly trembled. Beakers and jars rattled on the shelves as the laboratory subtlety shook as Agent Nguyen braced herself on a nearby desk.

"Wait." Beverly said, reminded by the mild tremor.
"Those are the only charges against us?"

"That's the most incriminating way you could have asked that, Bev." José chimed in, feeling Beverly's icy stare fall upon the back of his head.

"He's right." Agent Nguyen said.
"Makes ya sound super guilty. At the moment, those are all the charges we can confirm but my partner, Agent Katz, hasn't reported in since after you and him had your little meeting. We can't prove anything but you, Mr. Alvarez, the prime suspect of this case, were the last person to see or speak to him before I lost contact. Certainly doesn't look good for you." She said, matter-of-factly.

"The Well-Gen rep at the titty bar. Son of a bitch, it was a sting from the beginning." José said, slumping his shoulders in frustration as he mentally connected the dots.

"So you haven't heard from him in a while?" Beverly inquired.

"Not for about an hour, no." The Agent answered grimly. The raven-haired scientist furrowed her brow and dropped her arms.

"Then you don't know what happened in Hope Springs, do you?" She asked. Agent Nguyen, confused by the inquiry, lowered her weapon briefly, caught off guard by the ominous-sounding question.

"What the hell are you talking about, lady?" Nguyen asked. Dr. Beverly Perkins crossed her arms, exhaling sharply.

"What I'm about to tell you is going to sound absolutely crazy but you have to believe me. I'm the only person that can put a stop this."

-------

The downtown core of Hope Springs had become somewhat congested in the ensuing chaos. The streets turned to a sea of flashing police sirens and panicked people as curious residents out on the town came flooding to see the commotion and then summarily flee, leaving all roads in and out thoroughly backed up while the veritable army of police futilely tried two control the situation. The two titanesses continued to brawl, still slowly growing as their feud mercilessly spilled out into the surrounding area.

Jennifer charged forth, grappling Lola with expert precision as she used her momentum to toss the now 240ft mountain of a woman clear into the next street over. Lola crashed violently into an office building almost half as tall as she was, stunned. Not wasting any precious time, Jennifer hopped into the accompanying street, preparing to follow up on her attack and put Lola in her place. She would waste no time. Strike now while she had the chance and knock Lola out cold, keeping her from harming anyone else while she waited for someone to come and fix this nightmare.

Lola, sore and battered, heard Jennifer coming and knew full well she was in no shape to counter the incoming attack. As she lay prone next to the ruined office, she furiously looked around to decide a plan, desperate to find anything that would give her a shot at regaining control of the fight when her eyes fell upon a small green minivan trapped between her enormous breasts.

"What are the odds of that?" Lola thought, marvelling at the incredibly convenient placement and timing of the hapless vehicle. The road had become completely blocked as Lola's upper half sprawled across all open lanes of traffic, spelling doom for the unfortunate drivers stuck in the gridlock. Still, as the terrified driver of the van began to go into shock from the near-death experience of a giant woman falling from the sky, she considered herself relatively lucky compared to the cars ahead and behind her that almost certainly met their untimely end under Lola's unfathomably huge tits. For a nanosecond, the two disparately-sized women stared at each other, the driver contemplating her fate, recalling the T-Rex scene from Jurrassic Park while Lola considered her play. Hearing that Jennifer was almost upon her, the tattooed giantess snatched the minivan up and quickly turned to face her opponent as she arrived

"Don't move, or I'll crush this shit like an empty Palm Bay." Lola threatened, slowly tightening her grip on the van as the frame began to creak in protest. Inside, the petrified driver pounded on the windows for some kind of help. Jennifer came to a dead stop, gritting her teeth.

"Put. It. Down. Lola." Jennifer commanded fiercely. She had had enough of Lola's games, wanting only to end the conflict as soon as possible. A part of her knew better than to let Lola try whatever underhanded scheme she was plotting, but the fact remained. Lola had a human hostage and only Jennifer could save the tiny person from her malicious clutches.

"If you say so, bitch." The tattooed giantess said, underhand tossing the van in Jennifer's direction. She figured as much, telling herself that It wouldn't be like last time, it couldn't be. Like a hawk, she followed the tumbling minivan, gently catching it in her hands before delicately placing it safely on a rooftop. There was no time to return the van to the ground, Lola had taken the opportunity to stand up swinging as she threw a wild haymaker at Jennifer. the blonde giantess had been expecting such a move. With lightning reflexes, Jennifer caught Lola's flying fist, clamping her hand tightly around the now inert knuckle sandwich.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that to catch me with your bullshit." Jennifer said sternly, her intense eyes locked on Lola's as she began to press forward, overpowering the red-head. Without warning, Jennifer wound up and swung a vicious back-handed slap across Lola's face. Reeling in pain, Lola tried stepped back, her hand still locked in Jennifer's vicelike grip as the aspiring wrestler pulled her back in, spinning the large girl around for a choke hold. The two colossal girls fell to the ground as Jennifer wrapped her arms tightly around Lola's neck and began to squeeze.

"No mud to help you slip out of this one, bitch. This hold's for real." Jennifer grunted, keeping her grip tight around her foe. Lola scraped and swiped at Jennifer's arms, hoping to pull them away, finding herself unable to break free of the solid hold. She began to panic, her heart beating like a war drum in a steady, quickening pace. And then, she felt the familiar warmth.

Jennifer felt it too, her blood running cold as she knew what came next. Desperately, she held on to Lola, trying to keep her pinned, but the sensation that began to run through her veins became unbearable, as if all control was slowly seeping away. Jennifer released her grip, dropping Lola to her knees as she gasped for air amidst the increasing euphoria. Jennifer stumbled, bracing herself on a nearby building, feeling every inch of her smooth, tanned skin begin to stretch. Electricity seemed to flow through their bodies as the growth began anew, tingling and exciting every nerve in their hot, sweaty, expanding bodies as their curves filled out and their height shot up. It was a sensory overload unlike anything any human being had ever felt, every pleasure centre, every pain receptor, every synapse and cell in their titanic bodies ignited with thunderous activity.

"N-no-oohhh!" Jennifer moaned as pleasure and pain mixed into one powerful, ethereal feeling that surged within her mighty form as she fought to suppress the burgeoning growth from within. Her mass continued to increase, her curves swelling and fattening thicker with each second until the building she was using to support herself on reached its limit, crumbling to pieces as the blonde giantess shot past 300ft with no signs of her growth slowing.

"Yes.. YES!" Lola screamed. While Jennifer tried to fight off the growth spurt, Lola happily welcomed the oncoming transformation, savouring every second as her body continued to dominate the pitiful street below. Every inch of Lola reverberated with mischievous glee as her form filled out, thickening and growing into the puny buildings, cars, and people as she steamrolled over everything beneath her. She felt powerful, and from that power she derived pleasure. Unapologetically, the tattooed goddess's left hand began to caress her rock-hard clit, shuddering with each slow, careful, masterful stroke, timed to the rhythmic pulsing that came from within.

The two titanesses writhed sporadically, continuing to grow as they decimated the entire downtown core, sprawling outward in every direction as they shot past 600ft. Lola, not wanting to waste another second, plunged two fingers deep into her wet pussy as she continued to massage her clit. Upping the speed and intensity, the cruel giantess bucked wildly, sending powerful shockwaves reverberating throughout the earth below. Nearby, Jennifer could feel the wetness present within her wanting cunt, trying desperately to stave off the urge to debase herself so publicly. Though she tried to fight it, amidst the deafening euphoria, Jennifer wanted release. She wanted to be sated and subconsciously found her hand pinching her hard nipples, each larger than even the largest person on earth. Jennifer wanted to be fucked right there, as if some Titan were to descend from Olympus itself and satisfy her carnal cravings. She hadn't had a good fuck in months, her usual tindr hookups leaving her out to dry and the sensation of growing was already hundreds of times more pleasurable than any partner she'd ever had. Her head spinning, the world shrinking, Jennifer took a brief glance at her rival happily masturbating on top of the city they were demolishing and could no longer think straight.

As if under a spell, a trance, Jennifer's actions were no longer her own. Her hands began to glide along her curvaceous form, tracing every new inch of soft skin as she carressed her massive body. Standing on her knees, she watching the dwindling world below with a vapid awe as if, for a moment, nothing was real. Her wandering hand lingered on her growing breasts, kneading and squeezing the expanding flesh forcefully as she bit her lip. The world was her playground, and if no God would come down from the heavens to fuck her, than she would have to make do with what she had available to her. Carelessly, Jennifer moved towards the tallest building nearby, sizing it up. It just barely met her navel, a bit too big for what she wanted but it's corners jutted out in such a way that caught her lust-filled eye. She positioned herself, crouching slightly as she lowered herself into the corner of the rooftop, her gigantic clitoris pressing firmly into the building. To the giantess's surprise, the meagre building withstood the brunt of her weight as she descended upon it, giving the structure a few quick test-humps before she began to grind upon he poor building. Growing past 700ft, the once prudish aspiring professional wrestler dominated the skyline of Hope Springs, subjugating one of the tallest buildings in town to be her mere plaything as the glorious blonde goddess rode the crumbling tower voraciously, her deafening moans resonating for miles.

Further down the street, Lola had come across a toy of her own. Rounding the wrong corner, a hapless city bus came to a screeching halt as the her massive voluptuous form completely enveloped the world in front of it.

"I haven't had a bus ride in a long time!" Lola cooed, gently grabbing the vehicle before coating it with thick layer of her pussy juice. Her accelerated growth meant she had no time to lose as the bus seemed to shrink right before her very eyes. Aligning just so, Lola pressed the commuter vehicle into her wet cunt, bucking deeply as she slid the poor bus in farther and farther before beginning to pump. After the first few pumps, the bus became a mangled heap of metal, too small to be felt, but Lola didn't seem to care. Happily content to massage her clit and drive the bus in and out of her cavernous pussy, Lola threw her head back in bliss. It wasn't the sensation of being fucked, it was, as always with Lola, the power trip. She pondered the fate of the people aboard the bus, how many of them there was, where they were going. She enjoyed thinking about the last thing they saw, the pink, slimy walls of her dark, hot pussy. Being lucid in this moment of absolute godlike power turned the red-haired giantess on more than any sexual fantasy she could ever conceive. As the pair grew past 800ft, Lola continued to masturbate, feeling her climax draw closer and closer, as the world around her grew smaller and smaller.

Jennifer continued to ride her tower, having grown far too large for the poor building to support. Slowly, the entire structure begin to crumble from the foundation up before shattering into rubble. Collapsing to the ground with a mighty THUD, Jennifer began to rub her clit furiously, chasing an orgasm that seemed to be closing in. She didn't seem to notice that she levelled and entire building with nothing but her clitoris, or perhaps she didn't care. The blinding pleasure that ran through her electrified body was all-encompassing, in this moment there was nothing else. No Lola, no Hope Springs, just Jennifer. Hefting a enormous tit to her mouth, Jennifer began to suckle violently, nibbling intermittently as she continued to rub her clit like there was no tomorrow. Both women crested 900ft as the sensation that coursed through their veins reached its peak. Almost in unison the two goddesses came, both bucking and moaning and gasping together as they shared the greatest, most intense orgasm either of them ever had, the biggest the world has ever seen.

Already on her back, Lola lazily lounged atop the ruined district, absentmindedly fondling her heavy bosom as she took a minute to catch her breath. Jennifer fell forward, panting heavily as she rested amidst the ruins of the once-vibrant city centre. As the glow of their sexual rapture slowly dimmed, so to did the warmth, the buzz, the strange feeling that had overtaken them since the night began. Jennifer could no longer feel her body changing, growing. The tingling sensation had gone and the growth seemed to stop leaving the two well over 900ft tall. Never one for estimates, Jennifer tried to conceive of exactly how large her and Lola could possibly be but with no landmarks tall enough or still standing to compare with, the blonde giantess was at a loss for specific details. Everything around then was completely reduced to dust, the downtown core totally obliterated by their latest growth spurt. And while the two hadn't moved very far physically, their lust-fuelled romp registered on seismographs as far as Canada with the immediate damage having become clear. Every neighbourhood and district adjacent to downtown had been rocked, the weaker structures collapsing in the ensuing earthquakes. As Jennifer came down from the intense sexual high, she began to internalize the scope of the destruction they had wrought, ashamed at what she had become. Lola, meanwhile, was having no such crisis of conscience, happily content with the mess the two of them had made.

"This is so fucked up." Jennifer said, quietly. A silent stream of tears began to run down her dirtied face. As she sobbed, Lola rose from her bed of debris, turning to look at her saddened adversary.

"Christ, Jenny. I almost forgot you were here." Lola said callously. Jennifer said nothing, continuing to sob, face in hands.

"Don't tell me you still give a shit about them." Lola barked.
"You've probably flattened more of them with your fat ass than you've even seen, get over it! Literally, you're above them!"

Lola's words stung Jennifer. She saw the truth in all of it, but she didn't want to accept any of it.

"You're insane." Jennifer sobbed. Lola blinked for a second before standing, looming over Jennifer as she knelt, crying."

"Oh, I'm insane? Big bad Bitchzilla, am I?" Lola asked, stepping towards Jennifer.
"Maybe I'm insane, but I'm not fucking delusional, Jennifer! Look at us! Why on earth would anyone want to go back to that, when we have tasted this." Lola said, pointing at the world below in relation to the two of them. Jennifer stood up, knees weak and trembling, facing Lola as the tattooed girl continued to approach.

"They're going to fix us, Lola. They're going to fix this and I don't know what'll happen to you if you keep trying to hurt people." Jennifer said weakly. Lola scoffed, pointing a tattooed finger at Jennifer, driving it forcefully into her chest.

"You don't even believe that yourself, do you?!" Lola countered. "Who will fix us, huh? Nobody! They'll try to kill us before they even think about helping because they can't help us! And I'm not going to let them get me when I can get them first."

"Then I'll stop you!" Jennifer shouted, her voice breaking.
"I'll defend these people for as long as you threaten them, you whore!"

A cool breeze blew across the bare skin of the two colossal women as Jennifer saw the hatred in Lola's eyes ignite.

"And THAT is why you're delusional, Jennifer. You want to stop me? Go ahead, but how many people will you hurt in the process? You can't help anybody, you're a gajillion miles tall! We're walking atom bombs and no matter how goodie-goodie you try to be, you're a killer whether you like it or not!"

Jennifer stood in stunned silence. Lola's rant piercing right into her heart.

"This is the first time in my life, I've been given an opportunity. Real power! I'm not throwing it away, but if you want to, feel free. This town is literally not big enough for the both of us and if you care so much about those little freaks, then you can die with them!"

As Lola finished her tirade, she grabbed at her unprepared rival and tossed her aside into a residential area. While an evacuation effort had begun, the streets were littered with people coming and going that now found the fight had been brought to them. Jennifer scrambled to recover, standing up to find Lola already upon her bringing her hands down over her head in a devastating double axe-handle. Jennifer took the blow to the head, dropping to the ground like an anchor. Dazed, all the blonde giantess could see was the dirtied feet of her enemy fast approaching as Lola prepared a swift kick to Jennifer's head.

"Go fuck yourself, you stuck up bitch!" Lola screamed, booting her helpless opponent square in the jaw. The attack was vicious, blinding Jennifer for a few seconds.

"All that talk about wanting to be a big shot wrestler and this is all you've got?" Lola jeered, rolling Jennifer into her back with a quick prodding of her foot.
"Well, in a parlance that you'll understand, it's time for the finisher."

Once again, Lola raised her foot high above Jennifer's dazed head, ready to stomp her lights out. As the sun drifted farther and farther out of the sky, the twilight of the destruction wreathed Lola in a golden halo of fiery light as though she was the living embodiment of death itself. The scared citizens watched as the goddess of destruction prepared to finish her foe, dropping her foot a quick as greased lightning when, suddenly, Jennifer caught Lola's descending leg, straining to halt its momentum and fling the curvaceous girl away.

"Fuck off!" Lola said, losing balance as she stood on one leg, the other jostled about in Jennifer's strong grasp. The mighty red-head began to lose balance, tumbling backwards into a man-made lake that sat in the middle of the neighbourhood, completely emptying its contents as torrented of water were displaced in every direction. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Jennifer quickly jumped to her feet. Sore, battered, and tired, Jennifer wiped the blood from her face as she adapted a readied stance. Lola floundered in the lake, demolishing scores of houses as she frantically fought to stand again, seeing her opponent now ready to rumble. Standing tall enough to tear down the heavens, the two goddesses stood opposed as the weary citizens watched in fear, their battle beginning anew.

-------

"What could possibly be taking him this long?" Letitia thought as she sat in the darkened Movie theatre. It felt like an hour had passed since her boyfriend had run out to use the bathroom, surely even the longest lines wouldn't have held him up this much. She was getting worried, her boyfriend was so excited to see this movie, the latest summer blockbuster about some big prehistoric lizard fighting a giant ape. Letitia didn't care for it, but her boyfriend spent a lot of money putting this date together, going in on the full 4D movie experience complete with booming, bassy sound system and the fancy chairs that moved to simulate the onscreen action. Something must have happened for him to miss so much of the movie. Deciding to wait no longer, Letitia grabbed her purse, ready to go searching for her boyfriend. Stepping up from the elaborate seat, Letitia felt the ground beneath her feet shake violently.

"Been sitting in that chair for so long, I must've forgotten how to walk." She thought to herself, quickly exiting the theatre.

Retrieving her phone from her purse, Letitia checked for any new calls or texts. Nothing. No word from her boyfriend. She knew she couldn't just waltz in to the men's room to investigate and decided to text him. Immersed in her phone as she walked out of the theatre when the earth trembled again, tripping the distracted girl.

Confused, Letitia collected herself and reached for her phone when she noticed something strange in the corner of her vision. A hand, outstretched as though someone else was reaching for her phone.

"What the hell?" Letitia muttered, inspecting the hand when she jumped back with a start as she saw the full picture. A hand, attached to an arm, presumably attached to a person buried beneath a pile of rubble. Panicked, Letitia began to cry for help, hoping someone could come and save this trapped person when she realized that she was alone. A faint breeze blew across her face, warm night air enveloping her as she looked on with confusion and fear. The lobby of the theatre was gone, completely demolished, leaving only rubble and the remnants of the people occupying it. As Letitia surveyed the distraction, her heart sank, realizing her boyfriend was trapped somewhere in the sea of smashed concrete. Unsure of what to do, the frightened girl turned and ran back into the theatre she had just exited when a sickening SMASH shook her to her core. She covered her ears and ducked for cover, crying out as the loudest sound she had ever heard rumbled the very ground beneath her. She ran screaming into the movie theatre, desperate for help of any kind when she stopped dead in her tracks and dropped to her knees at the sight that lay before her. The theatre she had been sitting in less than a minute ago was now gone too, reduced to dust as Letitia looked on in horror at the cause. As the toppled projector sporadically portrayed the image of two colossal beasts fighting wildly onto a chunk of loose debris, behind that, now far off in the distance, two gigantic woman grappled and fought each other, destroying the world below with each heavy, laboured step.

-----

Lola Blaze threw a volley of punches at her foe, landing two quick strikes to the abdomen. Jennifer Harper tried to shrug off the hits, bobbing to the side as she elbowed Lola in the ribs. The two titanesses traded blow after blow, fighting all across town leaving nothing but death in their wake. The duration of the fight was beginning to take its toll on the two. Jennifer, scraped and scarred, felt her endurance begin to reach its limits, amazed that Lola was still able to hold her own. She had to end this fight now, knowing she couldn't last much longer. Moving quickly, Jennifer juked her way around Lola, tightly gripping the red-headed giantess's midsection as she desperately tried hoist her high for a German suplex. Grunting and straining, Jennifer managed to get Lola almost over her head when the earth beneath her, muddied and softened by their incredible mass, gave out. Jennifer slipped, falling to the ground with a crash as the complete weight of Lola came tumbling down on top of her shortly thereafter sending a vicious tremor ripping outward, toppling some of the more resilient structures around town. Jennifer reeled, struggling to get up from under her opponent, wincing in pain with ever movement as Lola's fall likely cracked a rib. Lola rolled off of Jennifer, kicking the downed wrestler in the side twice as she convulsed in pain.

"I'm sick of you, Jenny! I'm sick of this!" Lola screamed, leaning down as she sought to tear an entire office building out of its foundation. Lola's tremendous strength made short work of the task, ripping some raw earth up with the poor building as the malicious girl held it high above her head. Once again, Jennifer found herself flat on her back, staring up at her adversary only this time, she had no energy left. No flashy move or quick thinking to save her, Jennifer simply stared up at Lola, too exhausted to be scared.

"Nighty. Night. Bitch!" Lola said, spiking the office as hard as she could onto Jennifer's face. The building completely disintegrated upon impact, millions of pounds of debris spilling outward, burying the blonde giantess's head in a tomb of rubble. For good measure, Lola kicked Jennifer's still body twice. Nothing, no movement, Lola couldn't even tell if her for was still breathing.

"Fucking finally. Holy shit. Dumb bitch doesn't know when to quit." Lola said, dusting her hands. The victorious goddess, bloodied, beaten, bruised, looked around at the remains of Hope Springs as she marvelled at how little had survived their brawl. Even neighbourhoods on the outskirts of town the two never entered saw irreparable damage with small holdouts of fleeing people still visible. Lola pondered whether or not to let them be, she wanted to leave Hope Springs right away, but she also didn't want to come back and clearing out the stragglers would ensure she never had to. In a matter of minutes, Lola systematically cleared the town of cars, places, and people, methodically flattening anything that wasn't damaged as she rooted out the remaining people. The police station remained largely intact, with seemingly every cop in town there to defend what remained of the populace. Have spent many a night at the local police station, Lola was happy to get the chance to trample it to dust. The remaining garrison of police officers saw her coming, her fiery gaze upon them like the beating sun. The weary Sherif passed the last of his rye whiskey amongst the tired few as Lola mercilessly marched towards them.

"Hey, little piggies!" Lola said, putting on a bubbly affectation. A few officers opened fire, their small arms going completely unnoticed by the massive girl.

"I just wanted to say goodbye to my home away from home one last time." She giggled.
"I'll never forget how poorly you treated me, how much you disrespected me, and how much I hate you little fucking pigs!"

Turning around, Lola stood against the setting sun, her massive ass eclipsing the sky. Squatting over, Lola prepared before letting herself drop, flattening the entire station and the remainder of the police force.

"Oink oink, you fucking coppers." Lola cheered, grinding her ass atop the rubble, ensuring no one would escape. As she sat, Lola enjoyed her handiwork. Hope Springs had been thoroughly flattened, a fitting end to a town that had been so unkind to her. Lounging in the wreckage of the police station, something far off in the distance caught her eye. A faint glint of orange in the horizon. Smirking, Lola stood, dusting herself off as she began to lumber forth towards her next target. With thunderous footfalls, she stomped out of town, taking time to spit on Jennifer Harper's still body as she passed. Reaching the edge of town, Lola looked on at the veritable playground of unbroken ground that lay before her. She had her destination in mind, but she would certainly have fun along the way. The prospect of fucking more people up got the tattooed giantess wet almost instantly and with a vacant smile, Lola set off towards her target, the sprawling city of San Francisco. As she walked off, the land grew quiet. Nothing stood for miles amongst the ruins of this quiet dead town save for a lone sign adorning the road, welcoming people in to the town of Hope Springs, where hope springs eternal.