- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With no one left to stop her, Queen Lola enjoys her victory lap

----

This is an alternate ending to the story. It's status as canon depends wholly on how much you like it. If you like it more than the other endings, hey, guess what, it's canon. Please enjoy. 

-----

The desperate thrashing stopped as the relentless cold of the San Francisco Bay became all Jennifer could feel. The choppy waters calmed, and her body went limp and lifeless. 

"Fucking finally!" Lola exclaimed, hopping off her former rival impatiently. The world watched in stunned silence, shocked at the remorseless act of violence perpetrated by the now-largest woman in the world. Looking down at the body of her colleague, Lola felt only pity.

"What a waste." She muttered, walking off towards the shore. As she stomped away from her fallen foe, the buzzing of helicopters swarmed her, chronicling the end of the bloody battle as they circled around the chaotic waters of the bay.

"The fuck are you looking at?" Lola spat, giving a defiant middle finger to the cameras. Her patience for these buzzards was at its end, but the effort to chase every single minuscule aircraft down did not appeal to the tired titaness, so she let them be for now. Reaching the shores of the ruined city, Lola stepped through the hallowed streets, marvelling at the destruction. Places she had been to, shops and restaurants she had known, almost everything in the downtown core was gone, it's people nowhere to be found.

"Anybody home?" She called, her voice echoing throughout the desolation. The wind howled through the vacant remnants of the city. Nothing stirred save for the crumbling buildings that fell as she walked through the empty shell of San Francisco.

"Bummer." Lola thought aloud, arriving at Union Square to find her congregation of worshippers long gone. Feeling a slight pang of guilt, the lone giantess scoured the scene for any indication that her following was, at the very least, safe and dispersed, but found no such proof. There was nothing but dust and a few mangled bodies of the unlucky ones that didn't make it. A grim end to her pleasant-but-brief reign as Queen.

Feeling defeated, Lola pouted, slumping her shoulders as she sat in the destroyed square with a deafening thud. While she certainly didn't expect a parade or anything, the voluptuous giantess had hoped her return to the city would be met with some kind of celebration. Looking around at the rubble and ruin, the sullen siren felt abandoned. Lola's most faithful had left her in this hour of triumph,  there was nothing left for her here now. The loneliness turned to sadness and then spite as the tremendous redhead stood, clenching her fists in frustration. Her victory lap was nothing without people to celebrate with, this simply wouldn't do. Perhaps her fans had scattered, perhaps there were still people to worship her, but there were none here, and so, Lola decided to move on.

The downtown core may have been reduced to ruins, but San Francisco was a large city, teeming with life. There was no way everybody could have gotten out in a mere few hours, something Lola was counting on as she prowled the streets, looking for pockets of survivors, life among the destruction. Her massive legs carried her quickly, her chunky thighs and enormous ass rippling with each careless step. Like an unstoppable tide, the curvy colossus scoured the landscape beneath the twisting maze of marred metropolis, demolishing everything in her path. Behind her, the subtle hum and rhythm of the helicopters that trailed her persisted throughout the vacant night air, a droning that grew more irritable the more nothing Lola found. She wanted her worshippers present, not sitting safely behind a tv on the other side of the planet. The choppers may have been an eye in the sky for all the curious and perverted souls keen to her prowl the empty streets, but a virtual audience didn't excite Lola the same any more. The sole giantess found her mood to be somewhat hampered and the presence of the news choppers compounded on the feeling of loneliness that sat heavily within her chest. However, it was when she finally felt ready to show the flying fucks how she felt when she noticed something in the distance, the searchlight of another helicopter rising above the skyline of the meager buildings before her.

"You pricks are so lucky." Lola muttered to herself, letting the trailing paparazzi fade from her mind as she watched the new aircraft intently. Search and rescue, two birds dusting off after picking survivors up, if she had to guess. She quickened her pace, knowing fully that anybody there would have definitely heard, if not felt, her approach coming.

----

"Alright... sounds good." The pilot gently spoke to himself, giving an affirming nod to his co-pilot. Echo Ten-Niner and Hotel Seven-Two, the large transport craft containing 10 souls apiece plus pilots, began their ascent into the smoky night sky. Down below, three more rescue birds sat in the secluded opening, ready to be boarded by scores of frantic survivors that rallied across town to the evacuation checkpoint. One such woman, a young, frail-looking girl, stood in the queue as she anxiously awaited her turn. She had been deeper downtown when the second giant showed up, when the chaos truly began. Just barely managing to escape when things got hairy, she hurried her way to the military perimeter desperate to find some safety as the city seemed to shake itself apart and the two colossal women began to fight. The evacuation commenced as their battle pushed out of the city and into the bay, those ordering the operation capitalizing on the increasing distance between them and the giants. Helicopters arrived, filled up with survivors, and took off with a rhythm, at least fourteen coming and going before the scared young woman found herself next in line to board. All seemed well as a soldier waved her over, but then, the rumbling began again.

Everybody present knew it was a matter of time until the titanic tussle yielded a victor, the blonde, or the redhead. The young woman didn't know much about the blonde, only that she was huge and potentially dangerous. But there, at the crowded evacuation checkpoint, word began to spread about the misdeeds of the gargantuan girl known as Lola Blaze. Eavesdropping, the young woman overheard stories of depraved narcissism and cruelty, the kind of stuff only a monster was capable of. Like, seriously, pissing on the Golden Gate Bridge?

Nevertheless, the telltale tremors began to rattle through the earth, and it became clear that the winner was returning to roost, causing panic amidst the crowded perimeter, and accelerating the evacuation none. As she boarded the helicopter and found her seat, the nervous young woman hoped beyond hope that the aircraft would rise above the buildings of San Francisco and she would see neither giant woman, least of all, the redhead. The evening's events had been harrowing and traumatic, like one giant nightmare she wished she wake from. Of course, that wasn't the case, but she felt optimistic about her escape, hopeful for the first time that night. Quickly, the cabin of the helicopter filled with similarly frightened people and the rotors began to turn. With a quick jerk, the aircraft pulled away from solid ground and began to ascend along with its twin, another evac chopper filled with relieved survivors. However, as the two helicopters flew off, down below, one vacant craft remained. The shaking quakes grew more violent, as did the crowd of survivors left at the checkpoint who began to swarm the remaining chopper. The stationed guards tried to maintain order, but they were few against a sea of many and quickly found themselves overrun. Swathes of survivors rushed the motionless aircraft, cramming themselves in as many as the vessel could take. Fearing the repercussions of refusal, the pilot was given the all-clear to take off and the helicopter followed the others upward, stuffed full of people clinging to the landing struts. The chaos was unbelievable, spurred on by the overwhelming rumbling that the young woman could no longer feel, but heard. As they crested the top of the surrounding buildings, she watched the scene below grow more and more insane. The people down there were boxed in, helpless against the monster that was about to descend upon them. It was horrifying, and fascinating.

However, the young survivor was forced to tear her eyes away from the chaos when the sky behind her lit up with fire and the helicopter she rode in pulled away wildly. The others inside shrieked with fear as the sudden maneuver jerked them around inside their secure seats, succumbing to more G's than any untrained human was used to. The aircraft swung around, adjusting its course to get clear of the sudden danger and as it turned, the young woman's eyes went wide with terror at what she saw.

----

With one simple motion, Lola swiped her hand through the top-floor of a nearby high-rise, collecting a handful of brick and mortar and trendy home furnishings while the excess tumbled to the ground below. She spotted three more helicopters rising above the skyline and took aim, lining up her shot with clinical prowess. She'd already knocked one pesky buzzard out of the sky back in Hope Springs, and no one was around to 'save' these three. 

While her wind up and pitch were textbook form, the ensuing shower of loose debris was less expected. Releasing her grip on the rubble, an inaccurate spread of high velocity masonry shot through the sky in the general direction of her targets. Not the cleanest pitch of her career, but as the errant wall of a studio apartment contacted the tail of a helicopter, she was satisfied with the result.

"I'll take it." Lola mused, swiping another handful as she took a few steps closer. The impact ruptured the fuel line of the vessel, instantly sparking a fiery explosion, incinerating everyone aboard and like a lead balloon, the fireball of steel crashed down to the earth below. In truth, Lola wasn't aiming for that particular chopper, and now her initial target was adjusting with some evasive maneuvers. Compressing her hands together firmly, the mountainous woman hoped to pack the contents of her hands more tightly, yielding a more stable projectile. She was focused on her target, calculating how best to knock the remaining helicopter from the sky as she continued forward, not watching where she was stepping.

With one careless, ruinous footfall, Lola reached the evac checkpoint, instantly flattening a corner of the military perimeter with ease. The armoured vehicles and emplacements that comprised the border crumpled beneath the cruel giantess's massive toes with no fanfare. They offered such little resistance in fact that Lola barely noticed the half-dozen APC's that she trampled upon so thoughtlessly, their thick plating feeling no different under her soles than any other car left on the streets. Her attention was so squarely focused on the remaining helicopter that the busty behemoth was completely oblivious to the hundreds of panicked people below, their frenzy going unnoticed until an undamaged missile battery so rudely introduced itself. Instantly, a volley of five low-yield missiles collided with Lola's mighty calves, lighting the buildings that surrounded the enclosed evac checkpoint up with a blinding display of sparks and smoke. The nervous citizens and optimistic soldiers watched closely, a white-knuckle tension hanging over their heads as did the fallout from the bombardment. However, when the dust settled and the flames dimmed, not only was the 930ft woman still standing, no worse for wear, her gaze was now fixed upon the checkpoint, upon them.

"Aha! Going somewhere, you little shits?" She declared, in a tone as though she were scolding a naughty house pet. With ease, Lola discarded the compacted tons of brick and metal she had saved for the other helicopters, dropping the loose ball of former-building onto a vacant section of the streets. The other evac choppers was escaping, sure, but as the megalithic woman peered down past the enormity of her cleavage at the hundreds of people below, she was more than satisfied with her new discovery.

"Well." She announced casually, placing her hands on her curvaceous hips.

"I knew you fuckers would be hiding somewhere, but you've saved me the trouble of rounding y'all up so I can't be too mad about it."

While the military perimeter was useful in establishing some semblance of order in the wide-open chunk of the city, it's oppressive border of heavy duty machines and vehicles now seemed to trap the gathering of survivors within its walls. Some scurried over the edges where they could, but the fervour and frenzy of the people created a swirling mosh pit of chaos and disorder as hundreds of fearful souls reeled at the sight of the goddess of death above them. Lola seemed to pay their plight no mind, ignorant to the tumultuous tide of panic below as she continued to aimlessly speak.

"You guys would not believe the day I've had. First there was Hope Springs, lost my job, crushed a bunch of cops. Then I killed Jenny, twice if you think about it. Still not sure how this all happened and, honestly, it's been a wild one. I don't know about you, but I just need to relax and blow off some steam." She said, raising her arms above her head, giving herself a good stretch that sent shockwaves throughout the earth. The area wasn't huge, not for her. It came in just a little bit smaller than Union Square, but for what Lola had in mind, there was plenty of space. Taking a step to the side, she brought her arms down and folded them, pressing them tightly against her humongous boobs as comfortably as she could. Silently, the skyscraper-sized stripper lifted her other foot, playfully swinging it out over the trapped crowd. From below, the horrified masses caught a glimpse of the enormous soles that had brought doom upon so much and so many, stained with caked-on dirt and the subtle red splotches of people she was once just like. But that was not their fate, not yet, anyway. Having had her fun, Lola pulled her foot back and gave herself enough room to get comfortable.

"You guys don't mind, do you?" She asked, flashing her Cheshire grin.

"I don't want to impose, but I'm just soooo pooped."

The tone made it abundantly clear to the crowd below that Lola didn't care what they had to say, not that anyone dared to protest against her. In an instant, the impossibly huge bombshell crouched down and fell onto her massive, voluptuous behind. More forcefully than any weapon the military had on hand, Lola sat down, her unbelievable heft colliding with the earth yet again. Her ass made contact with the pavement, instantly cratering the soft concrete, and flattening a few abandoned cars left in the street. With a shimmy and a shake, the gigantic woman wiggled in place, rocking the world below with powerful tremors as she fought to get comfy before extending her long legs over and past the crowded checkpoint in a lovely arch.

"That oughta do it!" Lola declared cheerfully. The crowd of survivors was dense, thick with people pushing and shoving to get clear and free of the danger that was Lola Blaze. But as she took her position at the edge of the military perimeter, her huge legs completely dominating the sky above, a wave of resignation seemed to wash over the penned-in people. Perhaps it was fear, self-preservation instincts forcing the masses to submit in the wake of the towering tyrant before them. Perhaps it was some mutant strain of pheromones, chemically inciting their docility to the mountainous minx. But as she took her place, her massive body towering over everything and everyone as she sat upright, there was an almost regal, queenly quality to the goddess that couldn't be ignored. The choppy sea of people calmed, leaving Lola with the rapt, perhaps warped attention of the survivors, and remaining military presence. Even from her birds-eye-view of the month, Lola could see the chaos subsisting, leaving her with a group of new worshippers 100 strong, their focus solely on her.

"Glad you're all paying attention, this next part's important." Lola purred, raising her hand to her plump lips. She smirked before letting her tongue loose, lathering up her middle and index fingers with rich saliva that glistened amidst the floodlights of the checkpoint. Then, with expert precision, Lola guided her delicate hand downward between her massive legs, gently patting her monstrously huge vagina before parting the folds of her labia in a display of sheer erotic prowess. She moaned softly; her low, sonorous expression felt in the chest cavities of everyone present.

"I just can't go to bed without rubbing one out." The babely behemoth cooed, slowly massaging the lips of her immaculate pussy.

"So, don't be shy. Come here and help momma get off."

There was little trepidation among the masses as, one by one, the survivors of San Francisco slowly marched toward the depraved goddess's privates like drones under their queen bee. Many knew they wouldn't survive the task they were given; most didn't care. Besides, the risk of literally drowning in pussy probably beat being ground into a bloody mess, not that that spared an unlucky few from finding out the hard way as Lola bucked and rocked and spasmed as she came, her moans of carnal pleasure echoing throughout the city she had claimed as hers.

---

It wasn't the most comfortable sleep in the world, the rubble of a few skyscrapers proved to be rather poor bedding. A decision Lola regretted in hindsight, but as she struggled to recall the night previous, she couldn't remember much after her 5th orgasm and likely passed out wherever there was room for her. She stretched in place, her massive body shifting tons of debris beneath her as she sat upright and surveyed her kingdom.

The checkpoint was gone, flattened into an unrecognizable mess of metal and sweat-soaked concrete, the only traces of any organized attempt to evacuate lost beneath Lola's shapely calves. Gone too were the people. While it was host to the largest orgy the world had ever seen some scant few hours prior, the lonely square was now empty save for her, with no living proof that another soul had been there. Of course, there was plenty of non-living proof, enough to make Lola question if any of her little lovers had managed to survive the night. In the heat of things, she may have gotten a little carried away, unable to guarantee the safety of her subjects or simply unable to care as she rigorously celebrated her ascendancy to Queendom. Who knows how many people got squashed under her thrashing legs, mashed between her mountainous tits, or crushed in the cavernous passage of her pussy? Lola certainly didn't. And if they just simply dispersed into the night as she slept, the big beauty would track them all down later and have some serious words with them.

It couldn't have been later than 10AM. She had no way to confirm the time beyond the slowly rising sun, but it felt early. For her, anyway. Given her previous profession, Lola was used to late nights and even later rises, rarely getting out of bed before noon. As such, with nothing around to keep her occupied, the towering titaness fell back against the rubble and ruin, content to kill some time before she began her day in earnest.

"I'm gonna miss my pillow-top." Lola muttered sleepily. The craggy peaks of the downtown devastation once again dug into every crease and fold of her voluptuous figure, causing no shortage of discomfort as she got comfortable. It took a few seconds to find the right spot, but as she shimmied the lone goddess found a position she could almost call cozy and let her head rest against the punished earth.

Despite her best efforts to catch some rest, Lola remained wide awake. She wasn't thinking about anything in particular, and perhaps that was the problem. She felt nothing. This was supposed to be her victory lap, she was finally on top of the world, in the figurative and comically literal sense. But Lola didn't feel like a winner, she just felt empty.

The morning rolled on as she lay atop her rubble, with nothing to do but watch the open sky and wonder what came next. Lazily, a single plane drifted by with the morning clouds, so high up, so far away. Lola squinted, watching the curious vessel as best she could as it soared overhead. It wasn't a commercial plane, it definitely seemed military, perhaps a jet of some kind but she was no expert. Appearance aside, the speed was what caught the curvy colossus's attention, intently watching it appear almost motionless in the sky. The airspace above, when not littered with the annoying and constant presence of the media, was mostly sparse with a few appearances made by the occasional reconnaissance craft. Anything that went overhead seemed to know what they were flying over and hurried on their course, zipping by as fast as their machines could go. This plane seemed to have no urgency, almost hanging in the sky directly above San Francisco, directly above Lola herself.

She yawned, rubbing her weary eyes once more as she fought against gravity sit up, making it half way before pathetically crashing back down onto the square. Groaning, Lola blinked, again finding her vision transfixed to the peculiar plane, holding her gaze for a few moments when she noticed something odd. As if on cue, the plane seemed to accelerate, picking up speed before tearing through the skies above, out of sight with a sudden sonic boom. Puzzled, the gigantic woman tried to angle her head to see the horizon the plane shot off into, but instead, something else caught her eye. A speck, a single black spot, almost imperceptible to her eye that seemed to sail downward out of the heavens themselves. For a few silent seconds, Lola tracked the falling object with wonder when the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Up until now, the oversexed, overgrown stripper remained steadfast against everything the military had thrown at her and Jennifer. Their mightiest assault did little more than tickle the capricious goddess, a fact both she and the United States military were both acutely aware of. So as Lola watched the rapidly plummeting object close in on her, she was left to consider what else the pathetic army had to throw at her. What hadn't they tried?

Her beautiful eyes narrowed as a slight whistling pierced the quiet air. As single bead of sweat pooled on her brow as the giantess stared the falling piece of equipment, a bomb if she had to guess. Over the last 24 hours, Lola had been struck by more bombs than some countries. Part of her was tempted to lay back and take whatever pathetic payload this one had in store, to tank the hit and show the world that she couldn't be fucked with so easily. But the rest of her wasn't so certain of that idea as she quietly took stock of her surroundings and tried to stand.

Could that be? It couldn't, could it? They wouldn't do that here, would they?

Rising to her full height, casting a terrible shadow over the ruined checkpoint, Lola craned her head upward as the object drew closer. There wasn't much time left to think, and she took a single, cautious step back when the bomb made landfall at her feet.

Upon impact and subsequent detonation, Lola was horrified to realize that they, in fact, did.

Instantly, a blinding swell of light swallowed San Francisco as torrents of fire poured through the streets, obliterating everything. The force of the blast shattered windows and tripped car alarms across the bay as Oaklanders looked to their hapless neighbour, engulfed in nuclear fire. Lola felt a searing pain shoot through her body as the explosion slammed into her massive form, upending her entire world as her kingdom was decimated beneath her. Then, for a few moments, she felt nothing. Physically anyway. She saw nothing, heard nothing, left with only her thoughts in what was surely her final moments.

On the one hand, she felt sorrowful, grief stricken that she had risen to the top only to be cut back down to size just as quickly. On the other hand, Lola was kinda flattered. Getting America to nuke one of their most famous cities just to take her out? Badass! There wouldn't be a person on this miserable planet that didn't know her face, her name. She'd be immortalized as one of the most infamous humans to have ever lived.

Lofty accolades for a slut from Hope Springs, she thought as she let herself drift into unconsciousness, certain to never wake again.

----

For a terrible 47 seconds, the sunburst of heat and smoke poured over the horizon as the rumbling shockwave blasted through the land. The noise was unbearable as the residents of Oakland discovered first-hand, privy to their front-row seat. Ever since the giant women had first hit San Francisco, the city across the water was on high-alert, it's people fearful that they were next to receive a visit from the destructive duo. Now, on the morning after one of the most historic nights in American history, the entire city watched as San Francisco, and Lola Blaze, were destroyed in a tactical nuclear strike. While the immediate threat of the violent giantess was addressed, few in the neighbouring city felt relief as the overwhelming anxiety of life under the shadow of a mushroom cloud persisted. Why had no effort been made to evacuate their town? Why hadn't the government warned them?

There was little time for hopelessness, however. As the shockwave of the blast dissipated and things grew quiet, a new sound was heard, a new commotion was brewing. Suddenly, powerful quakes shot through the earth, originating outward from the nuke's point of impact. Few within Oakland could see across into the desolate wastes of San Francisco, but those that could saw billowing clouds of dust and smoke pour forth into the open air as something stirred within. Street by street, towers and skyscrapers crashed to the ground, swept aside by some unseen force. The world shook with tremendous violence, the waters of the bay growing rougher and rougher with each second. There were screams of panic, shouts of confusion, chaos erupting when one lone voice called out "look!".

All eyes fell upon a lone man as he pointed towards the devastation to the south. They followed his finger, the crowd at large now seeing what he had seen. Cresting the highest building, a dark shape began to shoot upward into the sky, it's bumpy surface bouncing slightly as the earth shook beneath it. Murmurs of speculation circulated the logout the crowd, theories of the tectonic disturbances creating a new mountain prevailing when one eagle-eyed woman saw the base of the mound rise higher, revealing strange, man-made markings, art-like and deliberate. Her eyes went wide with fear as her knees gave out. Clutching a nearby stranger, she looked to them with terror and simply said "I think that's her nipple.".

There was little time to process the words of the delirious woman clawing at him when something burst through the line of buildings. An impossibly large shoulder, attached to an impossibly large arm, it's smooth dark skin covered with tattoos, plowed through the San Francisco skyline as it expanded at incredible speeds. Further north, the landscape began to shift as monstrously huge feet plowed through the metropolis, levelling the already-punished city block by block. And there, past the impossible length of leg, the supple and smooth tsunami of shoulder, the mountain of bare, brazen boob, the people of Oakland could see a face, clear as day as it rose above the skyscrapers of San Francisco. Her face.

Lola's unconscious form, riddled with vast volumes of radiation, exploded outward in every direction, causing exponentially more destruction than the blast of the bomb itself. The energy expended upon her had been absorbed, converted, fuelling the dormant traces of the Compound left within her body, triggering a second, far more potent wave of growth. Her hips and ass ballooned out, her curves plumped up, every inch of the voluptuous Venusian vixen fattened and filled to even further degrees of ludicrousness. Her swelling breasts steamrolled the city, capped with nipples the size of office buildings that jutted skyward proudly. Had she been awake, the volcanic sensation of her new growth spurt would have given the immeasurable goddess a heart attack. The raw stimulus excited every nerve in Lola's massive body past the human limit, resulting in a noticeable dampening of her maddeningly large pussy. Not that anybody was around to observe it. At her old height of 930ft, the megalithic minx barely had enough room to move around the cluttered streets and alleys of tall buildings. Now, there were no streets, no more tall buildings, and even if anything had somehow survived the last 16 hours, there were no more people under the unstoppable wave of Lola blaze.

----

She wrinkled her nose, feeling perhaps a slight trace of dust resting on her face between her lip and nostrils. Resisting the urge to sneeze, Lola instinctively raised a hand to wipe the agitant away, groggily sitting up from her slumber.

"..fuckin dream." She muttered, running a hand through her short, messy hair. Lola didn't dream often, and rarely were they so vivid, but even now after waking up, crystal clear memories of her fanciful dream played in her mind. She stretched, she yawned, she did everything she normally did after a rough night's sleep, shifting to rise from her bed. But, to the weary young woman's confusion, as she swung her legs out to step onto her bedroom floor, she felt no cozy carpet, she didn't even feel the drop from her bed to her floor, she felt water. Cold, crisp water rushed through her unsuspecting toes, sending a shiver down her spine, if she wasn't awake before, she was now.

"What the hell?" Lola asked, her voice echoing as she rubbed her still-weary eyes. She planted a hand next to her as she leaned forward to investigate the source of the strange sensation, noting the coarse surface she leaned her weight upon. This wasn't her bed. Instantly, Lola fought to recall the night prior as the blurry world came into focus. She'd woken up in strange places before, in various stages of undress, but this was strange, alien almost. The air was thin and sharp, the world felt cold, distant. Leaning forward, and shaking her head, Lola opened her eyes one more time and with perfect clarity, she was able to see that last night's dream was anything but.

"No way." Lola gasped with soft astonishment, the relatively quiet declaration reverberating throughout the landscape. Before her sat the Golden Gate Bridge, its frame was battered and worn, but unmistakable in its shape. Spanning the length of the bay, the bridge stood somewhat triumphantly, having barely survived giant women and nuclear detonations alike while remaining mostly intact. Lola peered down at the mile-long marvel, recalling her fight with Jennifer in the waters right next to it mere hours ago. Where then she stood almost as tall as the supporting towers of the bridge, now she absolutely dwarfed the structure, it's entire length only spanning from the tip of her toes to her knee.

With fury, Lola's mind raced to process the information she was receiving. As she looked out into the bay, her enormous heel resting on the water's surface, it's expanse looking more like a puddle now than a great body of water, she began to softly chuckle to herself before peels of thunderous laughter left her lips. She had grown again, considerably, reaching at least 3 miles in height if her estimates were correct. She swung her torso around, planting a palm 906ft wide into soft earth as she surveyed the world around her. She dominated everything around, none of the still-standing skyscrapers of San Fran even coming close to challenging her newly-grown frame.

She was bigger now, than everything.

But how? What could have prompted the sudden, explosive change? Lola recalled the ongoing process of her initial growth, remembering the sensation that came with each new spurt before the feeling left her and never returned. Now, the miles-tall mistress of mayhem felt invigorated, energized, powerful beyond words and as she played the day's events back in her mind, she stopped on the only culprit that made sense. The nuke. Lola scoffed and rose, all 15,840 feet and 4-billion tons of her standing atop the northern shore of San Francisco, displacing countless volumes of earth and ocean.

They had tried to kill her, they really thought they could do it. The stones they must've had, whoever they were. High above the clouds, Lola peered downward at the miniature landscape. The view would have inspired some, frightened others, but not her. All the red-headed giantess could think about was the nerve of those responsible for her latest growth spurt. She was angry, sure. Lola had always been the retaliatory sort, and this was no exception, she had been assaulted and her attackers deserved due punishment. But, in some way, the devilish goddess was thankful for the futile attempt on her life and the new perks it brought, wishing to show those responsible her gratitude in earnest. People would die regardless, that seemed unavoidable now, but it was the gesture that was important, she thought.

Lola threw her hands back in a mighty stretch, her fingers almost tickling the lower stratosphere as she let out a contented sigh that altered weather patterns within the state of California. Putting one enormous foot before the other, the indomitable giantess took a massive step, then another, then another. Millions upon millions of joules of unstoppable force peppered the earth with each footfall as Lola strolled somewhat casually inland. With a few idle steps she had created past the ruins of Hope Springs, regarding its relatively quaint topography with little more concern than that of a piece of litter on the ground. The remnants of the once-quiet little Californian town may have been the birthplace of Lola's ascendancy to goddesshood, but now, like everything else that would come after, it was fodder for her to trample. Her merciless feet plodded through as she marched onward, uncertain of where she'd end up. But the destination didn't matter too much.

 

Wherever Lola Blaze ended up, she would be queen.