- Text Size +

Helda hurriedly did a final check on her completely project. How many years had she slaved away on this project? How many sleepless nights, crazed days, and exhausted assistants were in her wake? She didn’t know nor cared because finally, FINALLY, it was finished. Her marvel that would see her name in the history books.

 

The system was showing green across the board and Helda had to fight not to jump up and down like a giddy schoolgirl. It was time, it was time! Fame, fortune, all of it was minutes away as she turned to nod to her assistant. The young girl, Natalia, left the lab to fetch the owners of the company as Helda warmed up the machine. She could already see their amazed faces and lavish praise.

 

Natalia returned to the lab trailed three other people. Leading the way was the CEO of the company, Chad Bigbucks. As usual he was overly dressed in finery and had a bored smirk on his face. Behind him was the real leader of the company, Smithers. Smithers was an older man, well past his prime, who had a permeant scowl stuck to his face. He glared at Helda and rolled his eyes at her machine. Fucking bastard…

 

The last was Cheryl the COO of the company. She was also dressed well in her office wear, her large breasts barely contained inside her shirt. Her skirt was cut rather low to show off her impressive legs as well. Helda had to fight not to stare as her crush looked over her project with a hint of approval. Of course, she would understand the gravity of this moment!

 

“Hello, welcome, hi! Yes… umm… I’m Helda the… uhh, lead researcher on this… this project,” Helda said, trying to calm herself down and failing utterly. She shook hands with Chad who seemed to not even be listening, but Smithers simply glared at her hand. Cheryl, though, gladly accepted it and Helda had to fight not to let her heart skip a beat. Ohhhhh, her skin was so soft and- NO, no, focus, FOCUS!

 

“We know who you are, girl. Stop wasting our time and get on with this… demonstration. You are wasting valuable time,” Smithers said with a low growl. Helda had to bite her tongue to stop from cussing him out and telling him the revolution she was about to hand his short, balding ass. Tempting as it was, she’d never get her due rewards if she did, his fucking pig face would see to that.

 

Pushing the anger aside, Helda grabbed the control pad from a nearby bench before leading them to where her invention was set up. Four arrays were set around a huge box full of supplies the company typically sent out to various places of the world. Natalia made sure the three saw the contents before closing the box.

 

“OK, since you just want to get to the main event, we’ll get right to it. Area cleared?” Helda asked as she turned back to the testing area.


“Cleared!” Natalia called back as she left the area and moved to stand beside Helda. Helda gave a smirk back at the short fuck before activated her invention.

 

The four arrays lit up as purple energy was sent out from them. The energy raced between the four points creating a suede box of purple waves. The waves moved over the area and began to coat the box in themselves. And as they did the box began to shift, warp… and then shrink. Helda heard a gasp from Cheryl as the box continued to shrink and she glanced back to see the reactions.

 

Chad’s usual vacant stare and vanished as he marveled at the shrinking box. Smithers scowl had, likewise, disappeared and his mouth hung open in shock. Cheryl though had the best reaction as she watched in barely contained excitement. Of course, OF COURSE she would understand! Would grasp the new world she had just made!

 

Helda deactivated her shrink device and walked to where the box had been. She knelt down and plucked the box up with ease before holding it out with her hand.

 

“I have made a shrinking device and with it we can ship entire cargos of supplies in the palm of our hands! You can be impressed now,” Helda said before putting the box back down.

 

“My God… How… Did it… My God…” Smithers blabbered as he waddled forward to look at the box. He stared down at it, looked back to Helda’s smug smile, before looking back at it.

“This… this could… Oh my…” Smithers started as Chad moved to join him.

 

“Wow… it’s the real box too. Look, it even has all the stuff in it,” he said as he opened it, causing Smithers to be further flabbergasted. Cheryl, however, stayed where she was, and all emotion seemed to have left her face. Hilda move toward her, worried she had found something to disapprove of.

 

“Ma’am… is something wrong?” Hilda asked. Cheryl gave her an odd look before gulping,

 

“No, no everything… everything is fine. Does… does your machine shrink anything?” she suddenly asked.

 

“O-Of course! It can shrink boxes, materials, tools, even organics like food and such,” Hilda answered which seemed to only make Cheryl more… off. She seemed to squirm a bit like something was bothering her.

 

“I see. Can I see the control panel?” she, suddenly, asked. Hilda was taken aback by the sudden question.

 

“Umm… I suppose, wh-“ was as far as she got before Cheryl snatched up the panel and shoved Hilda back toward the other three. They looked up in confusion as Cheryl pushed a button on the panel. Oh God, NO!

 

“Cheryl stop!” Hilda yelled, but too late as the shrinking device came online again. Chad tried to escape, but the box formed before he could leave. The energy pushed him back and he skidded to a halt.

 

“What the hell?!” he yelled as the waves began to form.

 

“It’s a safety feature to make sure the waves don’t escape. And it means we can’t escape either…” Hilda said as the other three looked at her in horror. The first of the purple waves blasted over them shortly after and Hilda felt herself being compressed. Already the floor was moving toward her while everything else moved further away.

 

While the others looked around in horror, Hilda’s eyes stayed locked on Cheryl. The mask Cheryl had put on fell away along with them. Her eyes lit up in eager excitement and her squirming only increased. The hand not holding the control panel sank to her crotch and she began to pleasure herself as they continue the shrink. Hilda felt her own crotch warm as she watched her crush loom higher and higher while she eagerly worked herself. Hilda might have joined in if fear wasn’t overriding her lust. She was already half Cheryl size and the waves weren’t stopping…

 

“Cheryl stop this at once! I will hav-“ Smithers started, but stopped as Cheryl’s eyes locked onto him, her lust replaced with rage.

 

“You will what, tell someone? How?” Cheryl said, as she glared down at him, still fingering herself. Smithers looked about to say something but stopped as the shrinking increased in speed. They were already falling past Cheryl’s waist. A few more inches and Hilda would be able to see up Cheryl’s skirt without bending over… Fuck why did that excite her?

 

“Look, you’ve had your fun, babe, but this is getting serious. Turn it off already,” Chad said, regaining his usual cocky smirk. Cheryl looked down at him and mocked to be thinking.

 

“Nope. Besides, I don’t know how to stop it, so…” Cheryl said before setting the panel down on a nearby table. The last of the waves washed over them and Hilda had to fight not to gasp. A crushing pressure pushed her further and further down until, finally, she was released. She stumbled forward and had to catch herself as the purple light faded away.

 

Looking up, Hilda found a wave of vertigo wash over her. High above, towering like a skyscraper, was Cheryl. Her panties were soaked through as she continued to knead her hungry crotch. Her high heels were larger than most homes, keeping her heels far off the ground. And her face loomed down at them like the sun itself. With a look of pure ecstasy, Cheryl unbuttoned her top to allow her huge cleavage freedom from her suit’s vice and bent down so all of them could see.

 

“Wow… Hilda this is truly amazing. The most amazing thing I have ever seen.  Though I think you are seeing something equally amazing,” Cheryl said as she squeezed her huge tits together. Hilda’s terror was nearly overtaken by lust as she stared up at the huge swinging boobs like meteors threatening to crash down. Chad was as an obvious erection appeared in his pants while Natalia cowered in fear. Smithers, though, seemed to regain some of his fight.

 

“Th-This is quite enough! Return our size this instant or I will make sure you are prosecuted for this outrage!” Smithers yelled up at the skyscraper that was Cheryl. Cheryl’s eyes drifted over to Smithers tiny form and her good cheer turned to annoyance once again. She rose back to her full height, towering over them all as she glared down at him.

 

“It truly is amazing how arrogant and stupid you are. What makes you think I am EVER going to give you your size back? Why would I let a bald, fat, pig-headed, sexist, SHIT like you be anything more than a speck on my heel?!” Cheryl bellowed out, causing all of them to wince in pain. Smithers proved his pigheadedness as he didn’t back down.

 

“You listen to me, you harlot! I will NOT be spoken to like that by some cunt who got her position only because of those two jugs strapped to her chest! You WILL turn me back an-“ whatever threats he was about to make would never be heard as Cheryl lifted up her heel. Smithers stopped as he stared at it soaring into the air. It was only when it started racing down did something akin to panic fill his face. It didn’t last as the top of the high heel squashed him like an ant. Not even his blood made it out as Cheryl ground him into nothing.

 

“Damn did that feel good. Fuck, how long have I wanted to do that to that fat pig,” Cheryl said as she lifted her foot. The bloody remains of what had been Smithers were splattered out over the ground and her heel. Natalia lost her lunch at the horror while Chad stared in dumbfounded shock. Hilda, however, felt that heat return and couldn’t help but wonder what that had been like for Cheryl. Crushing someone who owned your life with a simple step… A quick glance up showed Cheryl had very much enjoyed it as she shivered in pleasure. She cooed in contentment as a small orgasm passed through her.

 

Glancing back down, Cheryl’s eyes locked onto Hilda and a fresh wave of fear passed through her. The titanic woman knelt, again, and a wave of vertigo washed over Hilda. Cheryl smiled down at Hilda and her eyes, hungrily, ran over her.

 

“I have to thank you, Doctor. This truly is a marvelous invention that will change… everything. Such a feat should be properly rewarded,” Cheryl said with a soft giggle. Her huge breasts bounced from her laugh and Hilda had to fight not to stare at them. Cheryl, however, noticed her wondering eyes and let out another chuckle. She, slowly, undid another button, letting more of her expansive cleavage free. Hilda couldn’t fight the urge as she stared. She was so entrance she didn’t notice the huge hand moving down toward her.

 

Two large finger pinched Hilda between them as Hilda snapped out of her lust. She tried to wiggle out but stopped as she was lifted into the air. Instead, her efforts went to holding on for dear life as she rose higher and higher off the ground, Natalia and Chad watching in horror. Thankfully, the terrifyingly long drop was blocked as Cheryl’s other hand opened beneath Hilda. The finger released her and she dropped a short distance onto the soft, warm hand.

 

Recovering from the short fall, Hilda looked up and gasped in awe. Cheryl’s massive face filled Hilda’s view as she looked over Hilda like a child finding their new favorite toy. Her large finger nudged Hilda as she tried to crawl away and Hilda eeped in surprise. The finger ran along her and lingered at her crotch. It was so warm and the way it rubbed her… Hilda had to fight not to gasp and moan as it pulled away.

 

“Amazing… But what should I do with you? Crush you like Smithers? Maybe do it slowly this time, close my hand tighter and tighter till POP!” Cheryl said a wicked smile spreading over her face. Hilda’s lust turned straight to terror and she crawled backwards despite the pointlessness of it. Where was she going to go?

 

“Or maybe try something else. Have some fun with you. Let you explore me and see how long it takes for you to reach my face. Maybe explore you,” Cheryl added as her finger brushed against Hilda again. Hilda shook as the huge thing moved past and Cheryl smile spread still further.