- Text Size +

Eviction


By Zanderas


Sakaki gave a short grunt as she hefted up the last of the boxes. To anyone else, the box would have been far too heavy and cumbersome to hold, but Sakaki was not just anyone. She was a living amazon, towering in at over three meters tall, and with far greater strength than even her size suggested. Unloading the last of the supplies for her store had been a breeze for her and she hadn’t needed any help at all. With a pleased smile, Sakaki dusted her hands off and looked over the finished job. With the restocks ready to be put out, the front cleaned, the shelves stocked, and the windows washed her new store was ready for its grand opening! Or it should have been…


A sudden crash from outside caused Sakaki’s smile to vanish. Another bag full of trash had crashed down onto the street, thrown out by the squatters living nearby, and spilled its contents out in a mess of stinking rot. Her store should have been open for days now, but because of the squatters she hadn’t been able to. Health Code violations from the trash THEY were throwing out. 


Sakaki had tried asking them to leave, even offered to pay them, but they had refused, or demanded ridiculous sums of cash. She had tried to have them removed legally, but the police had refused to help, something about squatters’ rights. After that, the squatters had made a habit of throwing out ALL of their trash making sure her store would never be opened.

 

Thinking back on all this caused Sakaki’s fists to clamp shut. They were so rude, so selfish, so… assholish that she considered demanding they leave… or else. But she calmed herself down, took a deep breath, and let her fists relax. Tomo had gone to talk to them as a third party to help find a compromise. Sakaki was sure her eager and earnest friend would find a way to avoid any… drastic actions.


How wrong she had been…


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sakaki was furious, no enraged, no… she didn’t even know what anymore. Seeing Tomo hobble back into the shop, the bruises and cuts on her body, her attempt to smile like nothing was wrong… Sakaki wasn’t sure what had happened after that. All she remembered was a rage unlike any she had ever felt and suddenly being on the stairs leading to the first “apartment”. The rage was still there, screaming for release, but she had contained it for the moment. Her kindness was trying to keep her from doing what she so badly wanted to do and was making one last charge to stop this. But it was fighting a lost cause as Sakaki stormed her way to the door and gave it a firm knock.

 

It took a few seconds for the door to open. On the other side was the father of this household, an overweight man with balding hair. He glared up at Sakaki, having to look past her large breasts, and crossed his arms in defiance.

 

“Look you overgrown cunt, we are not moving, and I don’t give a fuck if you bring cops, your slut friends, or the damn military, we are NOT going anywhere,” he said emphasizing the “not” by shoving a finger into Sakaki’s large breast. It was the last mistake he ever made. The little bit of kindness that had been holding Sakaki back vanished.

 

Fully unrestrained, Sakaki’s arms shot forward and wrapped around the man’s head. He had enough time to look surprised before his face was buried in her cleavage. He tried to cry out, but the noise barely managed to escape the padding that was her breasts. Flailing arms started to push against Sakaki’s massive form, but she was far too strong for his flabby body to fight. Deeper and deeper his head sunk as she squeezed harder and harder. His head began to turn red as his flailing became more desperate. Sakaki glared down with pure hatred in her eyes as his muffled screams and wild attempts at freedom reached a fever pitch. And then a sickening crack came from his head.

 

Sakaki stopped squeezing as the man went limp. She held him there for a few more seconds, seeing the red draining from his head. Allowing him to shift out of her cleavage, she saw him lull backwards in a directionless stare. A large chunk of his head had been ruptured in the front leaving blood and gore oozing out. It also left no doubt he was dead.

 

Some part of Sakaki screamed at her for being so forceful, for being stupid enough to kill someone, for letting her anger take hold, again. But that part was drowned out by the simmering rage and cold logic of what this meant. No witnesses… And no more squatter problems…

 

Tossing the corpse down the hall to flop into a mess, Sakaki pulled herself through the doorframe and into the apartment. She moved down the entry hall and turned into the main living room. The place was a mess of dirty carpet, ruined clothes, and other junk. Near the back was the mother of the family who looked to have just gotten up from watching a jury-rigged TV. The two stared at each other for a second, as if unsure what they were seeing, before the woman saw the blood on Sakaki’s shirt.

 

With a gasp, the woman took off in a full sprint toward a phone in the corner. Sakaki felt a wave of fear pass through as she imagined the police arriving. No, they would ruin everything! Rushing forward herself, Sakaki tried to stop the woman, but moving quickly with the low ceiling was hard. The woman was going to beat her! Having no other ideas, Sakaki bent down and launched herself forward with her powerful legs, trying to tackle the woman before she could call for help. Sakaki, not for the first time, underestimated her strength and size.

 

Rather than smashing into the woman like a missile, Sakaki plowed over her like a speeding semi-truck. The woman got off a scream of surprise before Sakaki’s massive form crashed down on top of her, burying her under Sakaki’s nearly twice as large body. The impact shook the entire complex and caused the floor to groan in agony, its weight limit pushed to its breaking point. 

 

Sakaki shook her head to clear it of lingering confusion as her mind began to process the “tackle”. She hadn’t gotten too far into that processing when she felt something very wet under her body. She rose up and saw the woman, or what was left of her, smeared between her side and the now VERY ruined carpet, bits of blood and viscera still snaking out between them. Sakaki swore as her clothing was now utterly ruined and stopped herself from trying to wipe the woman off her. It would be a wasted effort since she was more stain that woman now.

 

With the two parents taken care off, Sakaki turned to the two rooms beyond the living room. Again, her more sane parts screamed in horror at what she was intending, but they were silenced by her cruelty and the reality of the situation. No witnesses.

 

Opening the first door, Sakaki found the young man still asleep on the mattress he used as a bed. Apparently, he was a very deep sleeper as he barely even shifted as the light from the rest of the house intruded into his room. Sakaki worked her way into his room and thought about how to get rid of him. That small part of her continued to nag at her and she decided to throw it a bone. Shifting around, she let her massive ass hover over his face.

 

Slowly, Sakaki lowered herself till she had buried his head in her crotch. She left a bit of room for him to get some air as she shifted her legs into position. It was a good thing he was sleeping on a mattress and not a bed as it would never hold her weight.

 

Satisfied with her position, Sakaki pushed down and cut off the man’s air. For a moment nothing happened, but soon he began to shift. Sakaki waited till she heard, and felt, him trying to talk before twisting her legs. With a quick pop all movement from the man stopped, his neck snapped.

 

Leaving him in his bed, Sakaki moved to the last room. This room was also dark and looked deserted, but Sakaki knew that wasn’t right. She knew this family had two kids and she hadn’t seen the younger. A stifled sucking breath drew Sakaki’s attention to a closet at the edge of the room. She walked over to it and opened the door. Inside was the young boy, cowering in the corner and utterly terrified. He winced as the door opened but looked to relax a bit when he saw Sakaki.

 

“Are… are you a police woman?” the boy asked, still shivering and fighting back tears. Sakaki closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again. She knelt to be closer to the boy before nodding her head. A wave of relief washed through the boy’s face as he rushed forward, burying his head in Sakaki’s huge breasts. Sakaki let him as she drew him close. She hugged him for a few seconds before her hand moved to cradle his head. No witnesses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sakaki left the apartment with her head low. Her anger had dissipated quite a bit after what she had done. She told herself she hadn’t had a choice that it was the only way… but her conscious wasn’t so easily convinced.

 

Her inner thoughts came to an end when a massive blast of music erupted from the floor above. Sakaki’s guilt began to slip away as anger bubbled back up. A loud crashing sound from outside, likely another trash bag, turned the simmering anger to dull rage. And then the music was turned down.

 

“Hey, bitch! Clean that up while you are cleaning up your dumb friend!” one of the older boys in the family above yelled out, laughing as he did. Flashes of Tomo’s wounds came flooding back and any guilt or regret Sakaki had been feeling evaporated. The rage from before had returned in full force.

 

Sakaki stormed up the stairs as she headed up to the next floor. She barreled through various refuse and garbage the family had left in the hall, crushing it all like it was cardboard. Her thick, muscled legs blasted through wood, garbage, and anything else without so much as flinching or slowing. She reached the door leading into the doomed family’s apartment and she raised one of her legs.

 

With a rage-fueled kick, Sakaki smashed the entire door off its hinges, snapped it in two, and sent both pieces flying into the apartment. The noise was horrendous and even the blaring music couldn’t drown it all out. Sakaki plowed through the door frame, smashing the wood aside like paper, and stormed into the filthy apartment.

 

Inside the single father of the “family” was drinking himself into a stupor. He, wobbly, whirled to face Sakaki before tossing his bottle away. Slurring out an insult, the music drowned out the words, he charged Sakaki and made a wild punch for her midsection. Sakaki didn’t try to dodge and the punch connected. The punch hit her toned abs and was about as effective as him punching a wall. Despite this, the man delivered another punch to her side with the same results, too drunk to notice his ineffectiveness.

 

In no mood to entertain this nonsense, even if she did enjoy seeing how weak he was, Sakaki backhanded the man away from her. The man stumbled back before falling onto his rear, his eyes suddenly far more focused and aware. A huge welt was already forming on his face in the shape of Sakaki’s hand and the man grabbed it in agony. He glared up at her for a brief second before the defiance turned to fear. Seemed the drunken haze was starting to pass.

 

Whatever the man blubbered out was lost to the blaring music. Sakaki closed the distance again before pulling him up by his neck. She lifted him off the ground with ease and pulled him close so she could watch him die. It was a mistake as the man spit a glob of snot right into her face. Rage going to levels she wasn’t aware it could go, Sakaki grabbed the man’s legs with her other hand and pulled them back. Agony took over the man’s face as she pulled them further and further back. Finally, with a crack that could be heard over the music, she snapped his legs fully backwards and draped them over his shoulders. His cries of suffering were far better music than the shit playing.

 

Sakaki considered snapping the man’s neck but decided against it. She whipped the glob of disgust onto his face before dropping him to suffer till death took him. It was still too good for him… 


Leaving him to his suffering, Sakaki turned to the rest of the house and the three other family members. She was about to head for the bedrooms when a bit of movement drew her eye to the kitchen. A cupboard door shifted a bit as her head turned and she found her next target. Stomping over and making sure she was heard even over the music, Sakaki moved to loom over the cupboard door. She waited a few seconds, even started to move away, before thrusting her arm through the wooden door. Her hand closed onto something and it tried to wiggle free, but her grip was unbreakable. Pulling her arm back, she yanked the older son through the cupboard door, destroying it and cutting him in a few places. The young man stumbled forward, his arm caught in Sakaki’s grip, and had to take a moment to recover from the impact.

 

Sakaki pulled the little shit to his feet. He snapped out of his stupor and swore before swinging at Sakaki. His punches were no more effective than his father’s and Sakaki let a smirk appear on her face as she glowered down at him. Terror filled his face as he switched to trying to escape, but Sakaki’s grip was beyond his meager strength to break. Desperation filed his face as Sakaki felt some tingling in her lower area. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed having total con- AHHH!!

 

In an act born of pure desperation, the young man had bitten Sakaki’s hand. The bite hadn’t hurt, but the sheer audacity, and disgust, of him doing it caused her grip to loosen just a bit. That was all the boy needed to slip out and try to scramble away. Fury flooded Sakaki as she caught up to the little shit. He hadn’t even made it out of the kitchen before she snatched up his shoulder and tossed him into the tabletops. He gasped as he slammed into them before Sakaki buried his head into the disgusting counter.

 

Yet again the fucker tried to bite her and Sakaki’s vision turned red. She pulled him back from the counter before slamming his head into the nearby sink. The faucet bent from the impact as blood rocketed out onto the rest of the sink. She slammed him into it again, bending it enough to cause water to spurt out, but it still wasn’t enough. Again, and again, and again she slammed his face into the faucet until the entire thing was snapped off and water was soaking both of them. She kept slamming him into the sink till his entire head snapped off and his headless corpse flopped onto the growing pool of water and blood. Sakaki kicked the body across the room and watched it flop off the nearby wall.

 

Whirling back to the rooms, Sakaki practically ran to the first of the doors. She plowed through it without even bothering to kick it open and found the younger son inside, playing games and unaware of what was happening outside thanks to his music. He turned an annoyed look to her before it turned to shock. A quick kick slammed him into his stereo, causing the music to whine and groan to silence. The boy gasped and tried to recover from the sudden impact, blood pouring out from various wounds. He never got the chance.

 

Wrapping her legs around him, Sakaki put him into a scissor hold and began to squeeze. He struggled to escape but his flailing was useless as she increased the pressure. Her huge breasts blocked her view, but Sakaki could feel his head starting to deform. Tighter and tighter until a sickening crack came from her legs. Sakaki squeezed as hard as she could and felt her powerful thighs come together. She rolled over, crushing what was left of the boy, before standing up.

 

Rather than go to the next door, Sakaki simply plowed right through the wall. Inside, the last member of the family, the daughter, screamed in terror. She was wielding a hair roller like a dagger and she held it between herself and Sakaki. Sakaki glared down at her and went to bat the impromptu weapon away. Fear for your life, however, was a powerful drug and the young woman managed to avoid the blow. She thrust the roller forward and stabbed it into Sakaki’s arm. Sakaki hissed as the heated rod began to burn her skin and she pulled away before it gave her more than just first-degree burns.

 

Enraged by the bitch, Sakaki lashed out with a kick. The young woman couldn’t dodge the mass of leg coming toward her and was sent flying into the nearby wall, roller flying from her grip. Sakaki didn’t give her time to recover as she charged after her and snatched her up. The girl flailed about and started begging, but Sakaki was deaf to anything but revenge. The little shit burned her, so now Sakaki was going to burn her.

 

Plowing out of the bedroom, Sakaki made her way back to the kitchen. The dad was still where she had left him, though his screams had stopped and his eyes were becoming unfocused. The girl tried even harder to escape as she saw the fates of the others and tears began to run down her face. Sakaki was unmoved as she reached the stove and turned on the heating top. The girl realized what Sakaki was planning and started screaming and begging again. A tighter grip silenced her, however, as Sakaki let the eye heat up.

 

After a few minutes the metal circles were red hot and Sakaki put the girl in front of her. She pinned her in place with her body before putting her head under her breasts. The girl kept begging and crying, but Sakaki ignored her as she began to bend down. Her breasts pushed down on the girl’s head and forced it closer to the glowing eyes. Sakaki felt that tingling again as she lowered the girl closer and closer…

 

The screams took a new level as it was joined by a hissing sound. The smell of burning flesh began to fill the air as the girl was forced onto the eye. Sakaki didn’t stop, however, pushing her further and further into the eye with her lowering tits. Frantic flailing came from the girl, but she had no way of escaping Sakaki’s massive form. The hissing and screams grew louder as Sakaki pushed harder and harder. Finally, the screams stopped along with the flailing. Sakaki waited a moment before leaning back up to see her handiwork.

 

The girl’s face was a ruined, burned, and melted mess while her body had a few bruises where Sakaki and squeezed her into the stove. She was still alive but had passed out from the pain and shock. Sakaki let her drop to the ground before lifting her foot up. With a quick stomp she splattered what was left of her face to finish the job. Two down, on-

 

Movement from the door caused Sakaki to whirl around. She barely caught sight of someone looking into the ruined apartment, terror on their face, before they darted away. Sakaki swore as she recognized it as the father of the last family. Of course, they would have heard all the screaming and come to see what was happening! She should have left that music on, IDIOT!

 

Sprinting after him, Sakai burst out of the apartment and into the hallway. The dad was already halfway to the stairs, running at speeds only pure terror could achieve. Sakaki growled as she charged after him, not about to let him get away. Her speed was far greater thanks to her longer strides and years of athletics, causing his lead to quickly vanish. She was almost in reach of him when a sudden crash echoed through the building. Sakaki felt the floor give under her massive step and her look of rage turned to panic. With a cry of alarm, she plummeted through the rotten floor and down to the floor below. The father managed to dive away from the sudden hole created in the floor and rolled to more stable ground.

 

The father glanced back and gave a silent prayer of thanks to whatever God was looking out for him. Getting back to his feet, he sprinted up the stairs and ran back to his waiting family. They had to get out of here.

 

Down below, Sakaki was unmoving as she laid in the mass of debris. Her hand twitched a few times before a groan escaped her mouth. Slowly, she rose back to her feet before looking back up at the hole. She let out a low growl of annoyance before heading toward the stairs.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tatsuya burst into the apartment and had to fight not to stumble onto the floor. Rei rushed over and helped him regain his balance, worry on her face, as he regained his breath.

 

“Go-…Gotta… gotta go. Lady from the… store… killed all of them,” Tatsuya stammered out between gasps, pushing past Rei to grab a few things. Rei looked at him in confusion as their children peeked out of their rooms.

 

“What? What do you mean she killed them all? Honey, slow do-,” Rei tried to say, but Tatsuya interrupted. She didn’t understand!

“NO! Listen, I saw that… that monster at the store butchering the Tanakas. And I barely managed to avoid being slaughtered too. She is coming and she is going to kill us when she gets here. We have to get out of here! Get the kids, and gra-…” Tatsuya started to say, having finally caught his breath. Rei’s face had gone utterly white as he explained what was happening and she covered her mouth in horror. Those screams and noises had been… Oh God….

 

“No, no we don’t have time, just grab the kids!” Tatsuya said as he realized the scope of the danger they were in. That… monster had snapped Ren in two, left Sora headless, and crushed Sachi’s head like a grape. If she got to grips with any of them… Tatsuya glanced over and saw Rei still standing there in shock.

 

“Rei!” Tatsuya yelled as Rei snapped out of her shock. He glanced over to the ajar bedroom doors and Rei gulped down her terror. As she went to get the kids, Tatsuya went to their bedroom to grab the one thing he knew they would need. Opening the nightstand beside their makeshift bed, Tatsuya took out the handgun he had stolen months earlier. He loaded one of the last two magazines he still had before flipping the safety off. He wasn’t about to let that monstrous bitch take his family without a fight.

 

Gun in hand, Tatsuya left the bedroom and found Rei waiting with their kids, Hirohito and Nozomi. Rei’s face paled again as she saw the gun in his hand, but her eyes stayed focused. Tatsuya kissed her to help reassure her before leading the way out of the apartment. Thankfully, there was no sign of the murderous amazon and he motioned for Rei to follow him.

 

Tatsuya lead the way to the elevator and pushed the down button. He knew it was dangerous to stay here, but the monster had been close to the stairs the last time he saw her. Running into her while they were going down would doom them all which left the elevator as their only chance.


For what seemed like hours the damn elevator made its slow progress up to them. Finally, with a blessed ding, the door opened into the roughshod elevator. Tatsuya herded Rei and the kids inside before moving in himself. He pushed the ground floor button and the elevator door started to close.

 

“Tatsuya!” Rei yelled, suddenly, as Tatsuya snapped up. Coming up the stairs was the monster, her face a mask of rage. She looked about to rush the door to keep it from closing, but Tatsuya raised the gun. With surprising speed for her size, the monster ducked back down the stairs to avoid the quick shot Tatsuya fired. While the shot missed, it did buy the elevator time to close and it started down to the ground floor far below.

 

Tatsuya let out a held breath as his kids started to cry. Rei tried to console them, but they were utterly terrified, doubly so after the gunshot. Tatsuya started to go over to help calm them when the elevator, suddenly shook to a stop. The flicking lights winked out and all of them were dumped into darkness.

 

“MOMMY!!” Nozomi yelled as Hirohito began to whimper at the sudden darkness and noise. Tatsuya swore as he tried to find the buttons and push… something! Thankfully, a red emergency light came on allowing them to, at least, see.

 

“It’s OK. It’s OK. Hush,” Rei said, keeping calm despite what had happened. Tatsuya was less together as he pushed the buttons to no effect. Shit. He looked around for something else to try when he suddenly felt the floor shift. Rei felt it too and the two exchanged looks before realization hit. My God… she was pulling the elevator back up. What kind of inhuman strength did she have?!

 

Going to the door, Tatsuya grunted as he pulled the doors open. Hirohito rushed forward to help and the two managed to pull the doors apart far enough for someone to get through. The elevator continued its slow, hand over hand, ascent and they were soon passing another floor. Tatsuya hurried Rei and Nozomi out before Hirohito followed behind. Tatsuya had to dive out and barely managed to clear the door frame before the elevator rose past.

 

Finger to his lips, Tatsuya lead the way as they started, quietly, toward another staircase. The family started down and Tatsuya glanced at the number, 5. Five floors to go… He hoped they could get lower before that monster realized they had escaped.

 

The family was just passing the third floor when the sounds of screaming metal and twisting gears filled the building with noise. The noise came to a sudden end as something heavy slammed into the ground and Tatsuya didn’t need to guess what it was. Pushing Rei and the kids ahead of him, Tatsuya got them sprinting down the stairs, stealth given up for speed. Above them, stomping footsteps started pounding their way down at horrifying speed and Tatsuya swore at how fast that huge bitch was.

 

They had almost reached the ground floor, but suddenly Rei stopped as the reached the last staircase down. Tatsuya was going to demand what she was doing but stopped when he noticed what had caused her to stop. The entire staircase was gone, rotted away from lack of maintenance. All that was left was a near twenty-foot drop to the ground. Tatsuya swore before looking down the hall. Another staircase was at the other end and he knew it was still together. He motioned for his family to follow as they sprinted toward safety.

 

As they rushed forward, Tatsuya could swear the stomping was keeping pace with them. It was a lot closer than before and almost sounded like it was right on to- 

Suddenly, a massive crash came from above as the ceiling caved in. Tatsuya shoved Rei and the kids forward to get them out of the falling ceiling’s path but wasn’t so lucky himself. Slabs of debris rained down around him and one smashed into his hand, knocking the gun out of his grip and breaking the hand. He stumbled forward through the mass of dust kicked up by the collapse before seeing a huge figure drop down behind him. Terror gripped him as the dust cleared enough for him to see the bloody, wet monster they had been running from.

 

“Run, Rei, RUN!” Tatsuya yelled as he backed away, eyes scanning in desperation for his gun. The debris and flicking lights made finding it impossible, however. The huge monster began its march toward him, and Tatsuya swore as he snatched up a ruined bit of piping. With a yell of desperation, Tatsuya swung the pipe at the beast. The tube of metal raced toward the amazon, before being stopped dead as she caught it in her huge hand. Tatsuya’s defiance turned to panic as the metal creaked from being crushed by the monster’s hand.

 

The amazon glared down at Tatsuya before ripping the pipe out of his hand like a parent yanking a toy from a child. Tatsuya stumbled forward from the inertia before flying backwards as he was struck by the monster’s other hand. He was sent tumbling back and felt consciousness slipping from him. The world began to fade away, but the far-off cries of Rei still echoed in his head. No… No, he had to keep going. Had to… buy time.

 

Pushing the pure agony that was his entire head to the side, Tatsuya rolled over and started to get back to his feet. Even through the constant ringing in his ears, he could hear the heavy footsteps of the monster approaching him. He knew he wouldn’t survive another hit like that, but he had to take it. If he could just buy a few more seco- 

The sudden glint of metal caught Tatsuya’s eye as another gift from God appeared just out of reach, his gun. Crawling forward, Tatsuya nearly grabbed it when a crushing force wrapped around his foot. He screamed as it squeezed, pushing his bones to their limits, but he fought through the pain as he kept reaching. Just another inch…

 

With a sickening pop, the agony turned to near shock as pain beyond anything Tatsuya had experienced rocketed through him. Only the surge of adrenaline kept him from passing out as he reached for his salvation. He got his inch and his hand wrapped around the gun.

Whirling around, Tatsuya aimed low and fired a near point blank shot at the monster. It was the only one he got as she surged forward and smacked the gun away, but the sudden spurt of blood from HER made the shattering of his other hand worth it. With the mind numbing pain dulled by adrenaline and success, Tatsuya managed a smile as he saw the bullet wound in the huge thigh of the monstrous woman.

 

The monster winced as she looked down at the wound. Tatsuya wanted to say some cool one-liner but couldn’t work up the energy. The adrenaline was fading fast, and the pain was starting to consume his consciousness. The woman turned back to him, a look of pure hate on her face, as she snatched up the pipe she had ripped away from him. Tatsuya welcomed the sweet release, satisfied he had given his family the best chance they had to escape. He did not welcome what the monster did.

His mind exploded in unimagined pain as she rammed the pipe right into his ass. His entire body convulsed and twisted in agony as it was shoved further and further into him. Tatsuya screamed so hard his throat bled as the pain consumed him and he felt himself fall into oblivion. It was just as well as the pipe burst out from his mouth, silencing him forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Rei failed to fight back her tears as the gut-wrenching death scream of Tatsuya echoed through the building. She knew he was dead, knew he was gone. Even if she hadn’t heard the scream she would have known. Oh God… why had this happened?

 

Despite the crushing despair that flooded Rei, she kept going. The two hands holding hers kept her focused and let her maternal instincts push aside the agony. She had to get her kids away, had to make Tatsuya’s sacrifice mean something.

 

Finally reaching the ground floor, Rei lead her kids outside and toward their car. If she could get them in and get it started, they could flee the enraged amazon. Rei wasn’t so sure the police would help squatters like her, but if nothing else they could flee the city and escape death.

 

As they started to near the car, the sudden shattering of glass forced Rei to look back. Her eyes caught something flying out of the building, a huge sofa, and followed it on its path straight to their car. The large sofa smashed into the front of their car, crushing the hood and barreling through the windshield. The entire front of the cabin was flattened, making it impossible to be used. No, no, no NO!

 

Rei didn’t stop as she kept pulling her kids forward. They rushed past the ruined car and toward the street. At this time of night, there was little chance of any traffic, but any chance was better than none. And if they, somehow, could make it a few blocks they would get to the more well-off part of the city. Surely, they could fi-

 

Suddenly, movement caught Rei’s eye and she whirled back behind her. She screamed before diving back, grabbing her kids, as a car came flying towards them. It slammed down a few feet from them before skidding to a halt. Rei looked up and saw the amazon, now in the parking lot, moving toward them. She wasn’t moving nearly as fast but was grabbing the Tanakas’ car. Oh God…

 

Getting back to her feet, Rei pulled her kids up and started to run. The amazon reeled back before launching another car toward them. Once again, it barely missed and slid to a screeching halt nearby. Rei was going to thank someone until she noticed what the cars were doing. She was boxing them in… The cars had slid together to create a wall of sorts, forcing them to either go back toward the amazon or try to squeeze through. And while she was hobbling a bit, Rei knew they couldn’t outpace her. If they went back, they were dead.

 

With no other choice, she led her kids to the small, rusty metal covered, gap between the cars. The gap was barely large enough for her to fit through, but for her smaller kids...

 

“Nozomi go first, Hirohito go after her. DON’T ARGUE JUST GO! I’ll be right behind you,” Rei said, heading off Nozomi’s wail. Hirohito, being older, nodded and forced Nozomi through. Their smaller frames let them slip through rather quickly, but Rei was going to have no such luck. She started through but couldn’t help but glance back. It was a mistake. Charging at her was the amazon, closing the gap at terrifying speeds. She tried to go faster, but that only made her get caught on the various bits of metal. Hirohito reached back to help her, but Rei couldn’t reach his hand. Instead, a far larger one grabbed her.

 

“Run!” Rei yelled before being yanked back through the gap. She screamed as the metal cut her in multiple places. Opening her eyes, she found herself staring right into the eyes of the enraged amazon. A sea of hate and rage were in those eyes and Rei had to fight not scream. Instead, she sucked down her fear before glaring back at those eyes.


“Don’t to-“ was all Rei got out before she was slammed into the car. Her world reeled into a stunned miasma of pain as blood flooded her vision. Consciousness started to slip from her mind as she felt herself falling backwards. Then the movement was checked by something firm and strong. She was pushed into the car again, but with more and constant force. Pain flooded everything and she tried to scream. Instead, only blood came up as her chest caved in. She saw the amazon’s shoe slam down on the top of the car before stepping down to follow her fleeing kids. The amazon’s other shoe was covered in blood and Rei spent her last moments realizing where it came from. Or rather who.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hirohito didn’t dare look back as he dragged Nozomi toward the building across the street. Nozomi was barely running as she screamed and cried in terror, but Hirohito kept her moving. The door was, thankfully, unlocked and the two stumbled into the abandoned restaurant. Rotting tables and booths were scattered about the area while a few mice dashed off to hide.

 

Still dragging Nozomi, Hirohito made for the door leading to the kitchen and hurried inside. The kitchen was just as ruined and abandoned as the front but was nearly pitch black. If they could hide anywhere, it was here. He led Nozomi to a rotten counter, and both dove in to hide. He covered Nozomi’s mouth to try and keep her quiet as the heavy footsteps fast approached.

 

A sudden crash caused Nozomi to let out a muffled scream and Hirohito shushed her. The footsteps had stopped, and Hirohito could imagine that… demon scanning the room. A second later the footsteps started again and began to move around the room. More tears streamed out of Nozomi and Hirohito clamped his hand even tighter over her mouth.

 

His plan, however, had a fatal flaw as Nozomi let out a loud sniff. Hirohito whirled to look at her but had no time to chastise her. The footsteps charged over, and Hirohito was faced with an impossible choice. Making his choice, Hirohito kissed Nozomi on the forehead before rolling out of the counter. The demon woman loomed over him and Hirohito crawled to escape. He managed to scamper under a table as the demon tried to grab him and scrambled to his feet. He got a few steps before the table was tossed into the wall and a massive hand raced toward him.

 

Hirohito tried to scream, but the scream turned to a gasp as the hand wrapped around his neck. He was lifted off the ground and came face to face with a monster of rage. Hirohito felt his air being cut off as the hand closed tighter. He thrashed and clawed at the hand, but to no effect. At least Nozomi would escape.

 

“Leave him alone!” Nozomi, suddenly, cried out. Hirohito wanted to scream for her to run, but he had no air left to use. He watched her tiny form charge the demon and his thrashing took on more violence. It was all futile, however, as the demon lifted her leg. Nozomi had enough time to look confused before it crashed down on top of her. The sickening crack was all Hirohito needed to hear.

 

Hirohito simply stopped after that. He stopped caring, stopped resisting… just stopped. What was the point? His family was all dead and this demon was unstoppable. He let himself drift away as the hand clamped tighter on his throat. He let his tears flow freely as he faded into oblivion.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The haze of rage was finally beginning to subside as Sakaki arrived back at her home. The blood and the ruined clothes had all been either thrown away or washed off back in her store so she wasn’t drawing any more than usual. It was a good thing to as she wouldn’t have been in the mood to deal with nosy passers-by, police or not. 


With a long sigh, Sakaki opened her door and got ready to see the poor state Tomo was in. Inside was Tomo, still looking rough but not letting it get her down. In fact, she was fast asleep under Sakaki’s kotatsu, snoring away. Sakaki smiled down at her old friend before kneeling. She patted Tomo’s head a few times until Tomo yawned and blinked herself awake.


“Huh? Oh, hey Sakaki. So did you talk to the landlord about those stairs?” Tomo asked. Landlord? Stairs?


“What? Why would I talk to the landlord?” Sakaki asked.


“Because I fell down those stairs! Don’t you remember? I told you I got roughed up by them when I first came back into the store,” Tomo said as Sakaki blinked in confusion. Her mind replayed that scene as best as it could and she clearly remembered Tomo saying she got roughed up… and then her losing all sense to her rage. Uh oh…


“Uhh… yeah. Yeah I talked to them… Uhh, let- let’s get you to a doctor. Yeah… doctor,” Sakaki said as she felt her face beginning to burn in embarrassment. 


“Huh? Oh yeah, thanks. Is… is something wrong Sakaki? Your face has become really red,” Tomo asked.


“NO! No, everything… everything is fine. Everything is just… fine.”