- Text Size +

Sleeping aboard Valixia’s ship had been an interesting experience. The bed had molded itself perfectly to his form and had been the most comfortable bed he had ever slept on. If it hadn’t been for Valixia literally lifting him out of it come morning, he could have slept forever.

After having the weirdest shower in the strangest looking bathroom, they were now both stood in the teleporter room and Valixia had changed back into her human form, which Guy couldn’t remember the name of.

“Are you ready?” Valixia asked him.

“Yeah,” he said, not at all sounding ready. “What’s your human name again?”

“Zaya.”

“Right. Unique name.”

“Yes. But not quite as unique as Valixia.”

“No. Can I ask how that device you carry changes you?”

“It’s complicated.”

“I bet.”

“Yes.”

“Uh,” Guy said, scratching his head. “Not going to elaborate?”

“It is too complicated to explain.”

“What happens if the device is damaged?”

“Then my true form would be revealed to all.”

“As a fifteen foot tall, six-armed alien.”

“Eighteen of your feet,” she corrected.

“Does it work both ways?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you see yourself as human?”

“Yes.”

“Very strange.”

“To someone who does not understand it.”

“Do all your people have one?”

“No. I am the only one aboard who has one and it is made specifically for me. It would not work for anyone else.”

“How come you’re the only one that has one?”

“The expense of making one.”

“Costs a lot, huh?”

“Correct. Now if that’s all your questions, we shall teleport down.”

“Sure, let’s do it.”

Guy held his breath as the room around him turned bright white. As it faded he found himself in a large empty and unfamiliar room.

“We there?” he asked.

“Yes. This is the room we teleport in and out from.”

“So, you don’t just teleport anywhere?”

“No,” she answered. “Now, are you ready to get the premium service we Chloe has to offer?”

“Is it the full premium service?” Guy asked.

“Minus fucking one of our tall buxom beauties, yes. I don’t think Chloe would like that very much.”

“I wouldn’t either. I want Chloe. No one else.”

“That’s good. Now, follow me. It’s time for you to meet your love.”

Guy nodded, his heart rate noticeably rising as he followed her out of the room and up a long hallway into what appeared to be some kind of nurse’s office.

“Uh, what’s this?” he asked as a nurse approached them.

The nurse answered. “Don’t worry, we’re just going to take your blood pressure then give you a little pill.”

“Pill?”

Valixia smiled at him. “It will increase your staying power.”

“By that you mean-”

“You won’t ejaculate. At least for a good while. We wouldn’t want you to ruin the experience by blowing your load too early now, would we.”

“No,” he agreed.

The nurse held up a blood pressure machine and wrapped the sleeve around his arm. It tightened and she took his blood pressure. She then removed it and smiled.

“Perfect,” the nurse said.

“So,” Guy said rubbing his arm. “Why do you need to check my blood pressure?”

The nurse grinned. “Oh, it does more than that. It’s a full scan disguised as as blood pressure machine. We know everything about you. Including the dosage that the pill will need to be.”

“Why do you need to scan my body?” Guy asked.

Valixia answered. “Mainly to make sure your body can handle what is about to happen. It can be overwhelming and we had an incident were someone had a heart attack and died. Since then we have been more precautions.”

“So, do I qualify?”

“Yes you do. Follow me”

Guy followed Valixia out of the nurse’s office and into a room with a single locker and a shower.

Valixia grinned at him. “Strip.”

“Uh, excuse me?”

“Take your clothes off. Don’t worry, I’ve seen naked human males before. you’re not all that different from our males. I won’t mock or say anything derogatory so don’t worry.”

“Yeah, that makes me feel a whole lot better,” he muttered sarcastically as he took his shirt off, placed it into the locker before removing his pants.”

“Underwear as well,” Valixia said. “You can keep your shoes and socks on.”

Nervously, Guy did as he was told, covering himself awkwardly as he placed the rest of his clothes into the locker.

“Follow me,” Valixia instructed.

They left the locker room and entered an elevator which had a single button. Valixia pressed it and the doors closed. The elevator ascended then came to a stop where the doors slid open. He then followed Valixia outside onto a large long platform. Up ahead he could see the large fully transparent dildo and the tower that it rode up and down. There was no sign of Chloem though.

At least not yet.

Right now the dildo was on its side and he didn’t know just how big it was until they were stood at its base.

“It’s bigger than a bus,” Guy said.

“Yes,” Valixia said as she opened the hatch. “Let’s go inside.”

Guy followed Valixia inside the shaft and all the way to the tip where the seat lay. In front of the seat was a strange contraption that Guy didn’t know the use of. Perhaps it was for air?

“Sit down,” Valixia instructed.

He did and she pulled what appeared to be a hose with a strap out of the contraption.

“What’s that?” Guy asked.

“This is the sensation translator.”

“What does it do?”

“You’ll find out,” she said with a smile. “Now, I’m going to have to touch you. Do I have permission?”

“Uh, sure,” Guy agreed.

Valixia grabbed his junk and fed it into the hose before strapping it around his waist. She then secured him to the chair with a harness and winked.

“You’re in for one hell of a ride,” she said.

Guy didn’t answer as she turned and left. His heart was thumping hard in his chest. He felt so nervous that he thought he might actually be sick.

Then he saw her, stood there from what had to be the other side of the gigantic courtyard. She stared across, almost as though she was reticent to approach.

Then she did.

He didn’t feel the vibrations as she walked over, but could see the world beyond tremble slightly. She covered an impossible distance with only five steps, which only cemented how massive she was. She then got down on her hands and knees, lowering her head so that her left eye was peering into the tip.

It was a scary sight, seeing the giant eyeball peering at him. He forced it down as he smiled and waved. Her eye crinkled from an obvious smile and he found himself grinning from ear to ear.

“I love you,” she said, her voice vibrating around him.

“I love you too,” Guy shouted as loud as he could, hoping she could hear him.

Chloe’s eye receded away from him as she stood back up and towered over him, a look of love and adoration on her face.

Guy felt the same way.

He rested her hand on the top of the tower, and the dildo began to raise up like an erection until he was pointed at the sky.

This was it. He was about to have the experience of a lifetime and it would be with the woman he loved more than life itself.

He couldn’t wait.