- Text Size +

 

     The day is almost over with the sun already starting to set and the sky becoming a warm orange as the day continues to draw to a close. It starts to become cool, the warmth of the sun beginning to wane as it sets over the horizon.

 

     Sir Gabriel and Ashley have set up camp outside of the town of Vershire, finding a spot that has several trees that are close by along with a river. The knight remembers how Sir Olric taught him to pick good camping spots when possible and he feels that he has done just that. The surrounding trees will provide some shelter should it decide to rain; while the river is a source of water for drinking or any other needs that should arise.

 

     While traveling with Ashley Sir Gabriel will have to forgo the luxury of staying at an inn for the night. The large woman he is with is just too big to fit inside a building, much less an inn room for that matter. Sir Gabriel is accustomed to sleeping outside during his travels, having done so many times during his travels, he just isn't sure if Ashley is accustomed to it. She has lived inside the confines of her home for years and he can only assume that she has had all the basic amenities that she did need.

 

     While thinking about these things, the knight is busy cleaning his armor, something he makes sure to do as often as he can. He does need to make sure that it remains in good condition since his armor is his primary means of protection during any fight. Looking closely at the metal plates one can see that there are several dents from past fights and skirmishes that he has been in, but nothing so bad that he would need to take it to a blacksmith for repairs.

 

     He turns his attention over at the fire that he had started earlier, the flame is still going strong with the remains of a boar beside it. The bones of the carcass are picked clean, indicating that it had made for a hearty meal for the traveling couple. Normally a boar of that size would have been enough to feed four or five people, but he is with Ashley now, who is close to ten times the size of any person he has ever met. Sir Gabriel will admit that he was a bit surprised by how much meat the maiden was able to eat. Then again, he figures that it must have only been just enough to satisfy her appetite. He can only imagine how much Ashley is capable of eating at her extraordinary size.

 

     With his armor fully cleaned and taken care of for the knight, Sir Gabriel places the last piece of his now clean armor off to the side, along with the rest of the pieces. He places the rag that he was using back inside his duffle bag, which he had retrieved from the inn room that he was staying at earlier. No longer needing to focus on his armor he now turns his full attention back over to Ashley who is sitting over by the river with her feet in the water. She has been over there for the past half hour, washing her feet with such dedication that the knight can't help but find this type of behavior to be odd.

 

     Ashley raises her one foot out of the water, examining it thoroughly. She then splashes more water onto her raised foot, rubbing it in the process so that it is immaculate. She is even running her fingers between her long toes and spends a bit of extra time rubbing the sole of her foot to remove any remaining dirt or debris that may remain. Taking one last look to examine just how well she cleaned her appendage, she decides that her one foot is clean enough and goes on to inspect the other, giving it the same level attention as she did the first one.

 

     Sir Gabriel can't help but think that the maiden is being almost obsessive with how clean her feet are, vain might be a more appropriate word to describe just how much time she is putting into washing her feet. In his mind, he knows that her feet will just get dirty again from her walking around barefoot, with her choosing to forego wearing any kind of footwear. Her bare soles are constantly in contact with the dirt and grass as she is walking around. Though he can imagine how bad the accompanying smell would be if she did neglect to practice proper foot hygiene, so he can somewhat understand her slight obsession with how clean her feet are.

 

     After a lengthy wash, Ashley smiles a bit, happy with how her feet look now since she has made sure to remove every speck of dirt and blade of grass that she has picked up while walking throughout the day. Not to mention that she gave them a thorough washing, taking extra time to wash between her toes. She turns away from the river to see that Sir Gabriel is staring at her, "Is something wrong?"

 

     "No, nothing," Sir Gabriel answers rather casually. "It's just that, well, I have never seen anyone give so much attention to washing their own feet before, that's all."

 

     "It's kind of a habit I developed," Ashley explains and she doesn't seem the least bit shy or embarrassed in admitting this, instead there seems to be a hint of pride in her voice. "At my height, my feet are very easy to notice. So, I make sure that they are pretty and presentable as often as possible." She then lifts both of her feet, bringing them close to Sir Gabriel. The giantess presenting her bare soles in front of the knight, allowing him a full view of them.  "You think my feet are pretty, right?"

 

     Sir Gabriel looks at the enormous extremities that the maiden is presenting before him, not entirely sure how he should go about answering her. He has never really thought of feet being pretty before, nor has he even thought much of them in general, they are just feet after all. He does recognize their importance, otherwise one wouldn't be able to get around. Looking at Ashley's bare feet, he can see that they are well-taken care of, and after watching her take her time washing them he isn't that surprised. He had half-expected her soles to be rough and calloused, a result of the skin toughening up from the harsh conditions that they must endure daily.

 

     There is one thing that he can't help but notice about Ashley's feet, that they are big. True, they are very large since she is fifty-one feet tall, but the knight is looking at them in proportion to the rest of the maiden's body. He remembers how she had told him that her feet were much bigger than a lot of the other kids her age as she was growing up, he can only figure that they just kept growing with the rest of her.

 

     He is watching how Ashley curls her long toes, as she is anxiously awaiting his answer, Sir Gabriel is becoming curious about the flesh that is before him, noting the wrinkles that are present, becoming more defined each time she scrunches her soles whenever her toes curl. He reaches out and touches her bare sole, surprised that her skin feels very soft with no real indications of her constantly being barefoot throughout her life. He runs his hand along the wall of flesh before him, exploring what Ashley has before him. He looks over at the maiden's face, seeing the smile that she has. He now knows exactly what to say to her without needing to lie.

 

     "I will have to admit, you do have the prettiest feet that I have ever seen," Sir Gabriel answers with a smile.

 

     "Really?" Ashley responds. She had only expected a simple yes or no from the knight, so his answer has surprised her. She pulls her bare feet away so that she may lean in close to Sir Gabriel, moving so that she can get as close to her knight as possible. "You are just so sweet." Bringing her face even closer to the man she loves and she kisses him, her lips enveloping his entire face.

 

     Sir Gabriel smiles at the loving maiden as she leans away, enjoying the affection that she is capable of offering him. He knows that most people will find this form of affection from such a large woman to be very odd, he even did so at first, but it is an affection that he finds himself beginning to enjoy and he is looking forward to these gestures of affection.

 

     He grabs a whetstone out from his bag and starts to sharpen his sword, even though it hasn't had much use over the past couple of days. He is doing this more so out of practice rather than a necessity, though making sure that the edges are still razor-sharp doesn't hurt. The sky is starting to become dark now, with the only source of light now coming from the fire. Seeing that the edges of his sword are in good shape, he decides to lay his blade down and return the whetstone to where he got it from.

 

     Sir Gabriel watches as Ashley lays on her back, her body outstretched and she has her hands cradling her head to help support it. She is looking up at the night sky, watching as the stars start to come out one by one. Back at home, she would often sneak out of her home when it got dark out just so she could look up at them, something that she had always loved to do.

 

     The longer that Ashley is gazing up at the night sky, the more small part of her begins to wonder, what if her growth had never stopped? Would she have gotten tall enough to reach up and touch the stars? She smiles as she entertains the thought a bit more, raising her one hand as she begins to picture herself being large enough to pluck a start out of the night sky and hold it in the palm of her hand.

 

      "You enjoy stargazing I take it?" Sir Gabriel asks, approaching the relaxed giantess.

 

     "Very much, yes." She turns her head to look at her knight, looking as though she has a question on her mind as well. "Have you ever thought about what stars are?"

 

     Sir Gabriel looks up at the night sky, never having pondered what stars could possibly be. "I can't say that I have thought about it. I will be honest, all I know is that they are there when it gets dark. Why, have you thought about it?"

 

     "I have, and I remember what my mother has told me what they are when I asked her about them. She had told me that each star is actually another world that is far, far away. The only reason that we can even see them from such a distance is that they each have a light, a light that is bright enough to pierce through the darkness. What do you think?"

 

     "That does sound like an interesting idea," he answers. Though the knight isn't exactly sure how true something like that could be, the explanation sounding completely farfetched to him. Then again, the idea of a woman being as big as Ashley could be considered farfetched as well, so he does genuinely believe that anything is possible.  He turns bis attention over to the fire, seeing that it is slowly starting to go out, the embers dimly lit as they are gradually losing their heat. "Well, I guess it is time to turn in now."

 

     He turns back to Ashley, leaning in to kiss her on the lips, something that she is more than happy to return. While she can kiss his entire face, he is only able to kiss a single lip. Again, something that seems to be odd, but the knight can't help but start to enjoy it.  Without even realizing it, he does not go for a simple peck. Instead, he prolongs the kiss, enjoying the sensation of his lips on her single lip. When he does finally pull away from her, he can't help but smile as he looks into her hazel eyes.

 

       Ashley looks at Sir Gabriel, still smiling that she does have someone who does love her, but there is one thing that she is hoping that they can do tonight. "We are going to cuddle tonight, right?" she asks, sounding very hopeful about it.

 

     Sir Gabriel smiles at the maiden who is laying before him, "But of course." He honestly loves the idea of cuddling with her, holding her close as the two of them drift off to sleep for the night. A problem does occur to him as his gaze begins to travel along the length of her body, a very obvious problem. "I just need to figure out how I am supposed to hold you close is all." Ashley giggles, as though the knight had just said something amusing. "What is so humorous about what I just said?"

 

     "I am too big to hold, silly," Ashley answers as she leans up, using her elbows to prop herself up. "Which means that I am going to have to be the one holding you as we cuddle tonight."

 

     Sir Gabriel should have seen this solution coming, yet it is one that he does not mind despite how unconventional it may be. He did grow up learning that it is supposed to be the man who holds the woman when in a relationship, not the other way around. So this does sound unconventional; but then again, he is in an unconventional relationship due to Ashley's massive size. The knight has come to enjoy every other form of affection that Ashley has shown him so far, not to mention that she has picked him up on several occasions and even hugged him a couple of times. So why wouldn't he enjoy laying in the arms of such a loving woman? Smiling at her, he finds that the idea of being held by her is becoming more appealing to him the longer he thinks about it. "I guess you are right about that. Just be gentle, I am still a bit sore from hunting that toros earlier."

 

     "I will be sure to be as gentle as possible." Ashley reaches out for the knight her, ready to wrap her fingers around his body. Sir Gabriel neither recoils nor flinches at the sight of the huge hand which is coming right for him since he had become quite accustomed to seeing this. The maiden wraps her fingers around the knight's body, keeping her grip loose as possible so that she can avoid agitating his injuries yet not so loose that he will slip out of her grip; she would hate to drop him.

 

     Sir Gabriel lets out a low groan, his body still being a bit sore from how the toros' tail had slammed into him earlier. He knows that the pain he is experiencing isn't Ashley's fault, his soreness being a result of having a dragon's tail slamming into him. He is aware that Ashley does need to maintain a grip that is tight enough to prevent him from falling to the ground. He looks at the maiden who does look somewhat worried about the injury he had. He smiles at her, despite his discomfort, which is his way of letting her know that he is okay and that her grip is gentle enough for him. Being placed on the giantess' torso, he lays down on her stomach with his head below her breasts. The fact that she is large enough to where he can lay comfortably on her stomach, helps to give him a better sense of just how big she is.

 

     This is a very unique experience for Sir Gabriel, and he highly doubts that this is one that anyone else will ever be able to experience. Ashley's body is on the slim side, excluding her breasts which are sizable from what he can see, yet there is a softness where he is laying at.

 

     "Comfortable?" Ashley asks while laying her arms on top of Sir Gabriel and placing him in a loving embrace. She can't help but hold the knight, finding herself wanting to embrace him every single moment that she can.

 

     "I must admit that I am very comfortable laying on you," Sir Gabriel answers. "You make for a very comfortable bed."

 

     "Hold on," Ashley says, looking down at Sir Gabriel. "Let me bring you a bit closer to me." She grabs the knight once again, still making sure that she is being as gentle as she can; she doesn't need to hold him as tightly this time since she is only moving him up her body slightly. The maiden doesn't move him that far, just far enough to allow his head to rest on her breasts. "There you go, now you have a pillow to rest your head on."

 

     Sir Gabriel can't help but feel a bit awkward about where she has laid his head at and with how soft her chest is, it is practically buried there. Sir Gabriel will admit that he is at a highly desired place, but he feels like it is too soon for him to be in such an intimate area. The only argument that he has, which can even justify him being there, is that she put him there of her own free will. Not to mention, it is a very soft place to lay his head. He decides to fully accept where he is laying, knowing that Ashley has effectively given him her consent to lay his head there.

 

     "Wanna stargaze with me for a bit?" Ashley asks, wrapping her arms around the comfortable knight once again.

 

     With the maiden's arms around him once again, the knight can't help but notice how pleasant the experience is. Sure he has had several women embrace him before. But those times it was to show their appreciation for the deeds he has performed for them. Ashley, on the other hand, is embracing him out of intimacy because she loves him. It is for this reason alone that her embrace feels so much different to him.

 

     "It looks like the perfect night for it," Sir Gabriel finally says. Looking up at the night sky, He can see that the stars overhead are on the bright side and easily visible tonight, even with the dim light of the fire still going. A couple of the stars seem to be going out, most likely from clouds passing overhead. He becomes distracted when he feels Ashley starting to fidget slightly, which is a big movement for him. "Are you okay?"

 

     "I'm fine, just trying to get comfortable. I'm not used to laying on the ground this long, that's all."

 

     "Are you going to be able to fall asleep?" He is concerned about the maiden's comfort, if she doesn't sleep well then she won't be well-rested for the following day. He would hate for her to be tired as they journey together since she does need to be alert as she travels. Ashley needs to be very observant of her surroundings due to her stature, for obvious reasons.

 

     "With you in my arms, I'll be able to sleep well." She fidgets a bit more in an effort to get slightly more comfortable.

 

      "Let's go ahead and get some sleep then, it will be best to get an early start tomorrow. I'm sure my parents will want to spend all day getting to know the woman who I have fallen in love with."

 

     "Are you sure that your parents will be okay with me. I mean, I'm not exactly a typical maiden that someone brings home to meet their family."

 

     "I can guarantee that you will be welcomed as if you were already part of the family. The fact that you are over fifty feet tall will not be an issue for them."

 

     Ashley can't help but find some comfort in Sir Gabriel's words. After all, he was quick to accept her as she is, so is his family going to be the same way about her? She decides to push these thoughts out of her head once again, closing her eyes while she thinks about the wonderful day she has been able to experience with her knight. "Goodnight, Gabriel. I love you."

 

     "I love you too," Sir Gabriel responds, turning so that he is laying on his side. His head begins to sink into Ashley's cleavage, the softness of her flesh surrounding him.

 

     Ashley leans her head up, kissing the knight who is still in her embrace. All she can think about is what tomorrow will bring, along with the following day and even the day after that. She feels that she has the rest of her life to spend with the knight, something that she never thought that she would be doing with anyone and this does bring a smile to her face. Despite the ground being uncomfortable, Ashley does her best to relax so that she can fall asleep as well. She would hate to be tired the next day, especially when meeting Sir Gabriel's family.

 

     As Sir Gabriel is closing his eyes, he becomes fully aware of a distinct sound once again, the sound of Ashley's beating heart. He can hear it quite clearly with his ear up against her chest, the rhythmic thumping being something that he is not used to. He is worried that the constant sound will keep him up, depriving him of the sleep that he does need. Yet, oddly enough, he finds it to be quite soothing instead. The more he is listening to it, the harder he is finding it to keep his eyes open and remain conscious. The fact that he is being moved up and down with each breath that Ashley is taking is making it that much easier to fall asleep. He now realizes that her body is inadvertently lulling him to sleep. He can only smile at this unique situation, drifting off to sleep.

 

     Smiling, he lets the sound and movement of Ashley's body put him to sleep. His last conscious thoughts being that how lucky he is to have met a woman like Ashley, even if he never could have imagined himself being in such a unique relationship with such an extraordinary woman before today.

 

     As he drifts off to sleep Sir Gabriel soon finds himself standing in front of a large castle, his sword drawn and at the ready as though he is expecting an encounter with some fearsome foe. The castle that he is standing in front of looks familiar to him, yet he can't quite place where he has seen it before. Pushing these thoughts out of his head, he starts to walk forward, pushing the large door open as he is determined to enter. Entering what looks like a large room, he leans his sword up against the wall. "Ashley, I'm back!" he calls out.

 

     He cranes his neck just to see Ashley's face when she enters the room. She has a big smile on her face, happy that her knight has returned safely. She is approaching him quickly, but Sir Gabriel doesn't even flinch since he knows exactly what is coming next. He can only watch as Ashley reaches down to pick him up, raising him high enough so that he is now level with her beautiful face.

 

     "So, are you ready to be a father?" Ashley asks while positively beaming.

 

     Sir Gabriel looks down at Ashley's stomach, which is protruding. With how round it looks one can tell that she is pretty fat along. "I am going to give you the same answer I have been giving you for the last eight months, I most certainly am."

 

     "I really hope that you are wanting a big family." Ashley places her hand on her stomach, smiling at the knight. "Because I want at least five children."

 

     Sir Gabriel smiles at the happy maiden. After all, he does want to have a big family himself. Though with Ashley's size he can only imagine how big their children will be, giving the term "big family" a double meaning. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

 

      Ashley puckers her lips, leaning in towards her knight. As the giant maiden is leaning in closer, Sir Gabriel wipes his face when he feels a droplet hit him. He starts to look confused when he feels another hit his face, followed by several more.

 

     Sir Gabriel wakes up to discover that his face is being rained on now, the sky looking very cloudy as the weather is starting to drizzle. He can already tell from the clouds that the rain is going to pick up, and soon. He looks up at Ashley, who is now starting to stir, the rain droplets disturbing her sleep just like it did his. They both need to find shelter from the rain, a task that is sure to be difficult for a fifty-one-foot tall maiden.

 

     Ashley is quick to sit up, the wetness she feels alerting her to the obvious change in the weather. She looks up at the sky with a worried look on her face as the rain continues to hit her. She begins to quickly look around with a sense of urgency, trying to find some sort of shelter from the weather. At her size, this is quite a task for her, even the surrounding trees are too short to offer her proper shelter from the rain.

 

     "Ashley," Sir Gabriel says as he is still in her arms. "It might not be much for you, but that tree is better than nothing at this moment." The tree that Gabriel is pointing to isn't exactly close, but it is her best option; the foliage on it is so thick and full that it could give the giantess some much-needed protection from the weather.

 

     Ashley hastily makes her way over to the tree that Sir Gabriel has pointed out to her, not wanting to get soaked from the undesired weather. As she sits beneath it, she still needs to hunch down a bit to keep her head from going into the leaves. She looks down at the knight who she still has in her embrace, she notices how the rainfall is starting to come down even harder now. Ashley sighs, not being too happy with how the weather has turned out.

 

     Sir Gabriel can see the disappointed look on Ashley's face. "Don't like the rain I take it?"

 

     "Not really. It's cold and wet, not to mention it means that our journey is being postponed a bit."

 

     "I can agree with you a bit there. I was hoping to get an early start on heading to Oakvale. But doing that now will lead to both of us getting soaked, and that would not be too ideal." He looks up at the sky, the clouds up above are thick while the rain continues to fall. "At least the heavy rainfall means that this shouldn't last too long."

 

     "I certainly hope so. I'm going to get a bit cramped if I have to sit here for too long."

 

     Sir Gabriel can see just how Ashley's body is hunched over just so she can fit under the foliage which is giving her shelter from the weather. He wishes that he could have found a better spot for her, but at her size, it is just about impossible.

 

     All Ashley can do is wait for the rain to stop. Looking up at the sky, just waiting for the clouds to disperse. She is hoping that Sir Gabriel is right about the rain not lasting long.