- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter of my first story. It's possible there are some mistakes and sorry if there are. Let me know what you think and what you might want to see in the future!

 

I can hear the door opening downstairs and it takes everything I have not to immediately dive for my window and bail out of the house. The only time I really have for myself anymore is when all of my family is out but it happens so infrequently these days that I have no choice but to be on edge. I could use my escape ladder to climb out my window and head off to my friend Katie's house for the day but from the stomping sound of feet running up the stairs and in the direction of my room. The only rooms in this direction of the hall were my room and the bathroom and something told me no one was in that big a rush to take a piss. That only meant that one of my sisters was home and that I was going to be getting an interesting visit.

 

I take a look around my room with a sigh. It's completely white from the roof to the carpet. A single bed on a cot rests at the side of the room next to a small wooden end table and a flickering lamp. A couple bookshelves line another wall filled to the brim with textbooks and some more pleasure novels. I would never be allowed to own something like a television or anything more advanced than the basic radio that I had picked up at a garage sale and snuck in while everyone was away. I had long since had my ability to attend normal school taken away from me and was now left to study for myself not that I think it has impeded my abilities to learn to harshly. Still ever since what happened to my father I had been treated like, well a toy, in this home. My lack of worth is only further reinforced as the door to my room is swung open with vigor and standing in my doorway is my youngest sister with a gleeful smile on her face.

 

"Hello Sammy oh dearest brother of mine! I had a great day today, how was yours?" She says in an overly loud voice and with a worryingly big smile. I don't look like my family. My dad married into theirs a few years back and because of that we share nothing in common in terms of appearance along with one other thing. Because of that, unlike my black shaggy hair and somewhat shorter stature my sisters all had bright brown hair, stood rather tall, and figures many would kill for, especially in terms of curves. The sister before me was named Jen and at age 16 she had filled out to an extremely attractive state. But me? I could only look at her in a state of anxiety and fear.I smiled at her from my bed hoping pointlessly for some different outcome than what I knew was to come. She didn't give me a chance to open my mouth as she strides in and bumped my door shut with her hip making a show of the action.

 

"School was suuuuper boring today for most of the day. The only time I had like, any fun was when I caught some dude looking up my skirt and called him out in front of everyone. It was suuuuper funny you should have seen his face." She says snickering and tugging and her much to short white skirt from her uniform. Jen often used her talents to alter the uniform in such a way that technically complied with her schools clothing regulations but just barely to mess with others. But more than anyone she liked to mess with me and this little speech as she meanders around my room worried me. I open my mouth to try and respond but her words just steamroll over my own. "Anyways I guess no one else is home right now huh? You must have been real bored here all day weren't you. Well don't you fear, Jen is here to save you from your boredom. Wanna play a game with your little sis?" She asked with a cat like grin causing my heart to leap in fear. That was never a good smile.

 

"Jen please. Can we just not toda-"

 

"Not a chance bro. Mom says we gotta practice every day so hush." She pouts and pinches her fingers together and I suddenly felt my mouth slam shut and my lips seal together leaving me with no mouth. I panic as I reach for it but she simply giggles and puts two pointer fingers together before sticking out her tongue a bit and sliding the fingers apart and down pinning my arms to my side leaving me squirming in place with panicked eyes. This was nothing new and yet I always feel the same terror I felt the first time.

 

Yes both my sisters and my mother are witches, or at least that's how they explained it to me. Apparently it's more complicated than that but boiling it down to just "its magic" seemed simple enough for all of us involved. It wasn't always this way, but after they completed a ritual involving my father my sisters awoke to their abilities and left me alone in this family. Instead of just getting rid of me they decided it would be best to keep me around to help my sisters practice their newfound talents. Honestly, maybe in a different world, I would be more than happy to help my family of witches become more powerful. Unfortunately given who my family actually was, my life had swiftly become a fresh hell as each and every one of them enjoyed torturing me with their magic.

 

Jen placed a finger to her chin as I writhed in place and attempted to scream through the slab of skin that used to be my mouth. "What to do today oh brother of mine? Maybe you wanna spend some time as a sandwich again?" She says spinning around and pushing her admittedly perky rear. My eyes shoot wide as I begin viciously shaking my head causing her to simply snicker deviously and wiggle her butt a bit as if it was taunting me. Last time I was a "sandwich" I was reduced in size and flattened thin before being stuffed in her cheeks and being adhered there for the rest of the day. It didn't take much time for me to be absolutely drenched in her ass sweat considering that of my sisters, Jen was easily the most active. She partook in several sports as well as exercises relentlessly to keep a figure despite probably being able to change her physical appearance at will. What that meant for me was that I got to endure the joy that was being the meat of an ass sandwich while she ran laps for the track team and performed like 100 plus squats.

 

Still my ceaseless head shaking must have run its course on her amusement as she turned back around and crossed her arms below her chest and pretended to be deep in thought. Still I let out a sigh of relief that the subject had moved on from her butt. That being said her parking right back up with a cat like grin didn't help my confidence. As she walked over to my cot of a bed and seated herself on it spinning a finger in the air to spin me to look at her. Then, holding that grin she slowly placed a finger into the heel of her uniforms black pump and let it drop to the floor. She began curling the toes inside of her black stockings and snickered as my eyes filled with dread to meet them. "You know, your girlfriend has been missing you a lot recently. I bet she would like to get nice and cozied up to you after being away for sooo long." She says before she began to giggle menacingly.

 

A long time ago, my older sister Max had made a passing comment about how I still didn't have a girlfriend despite, ya know, being a prisoner in my own home. As a response Jen found it hysterical to say that since I loved being with her feet so much I could just date one of them. I thought it would just be another mocking snide comment from her but instead my Mother seemed to think it was a great idea or at least seemed to enjoy the idea of it. It wasn't long before I found myself shrunk down numerous times to go on "dates" with my "girlfriend" all of which had required makeout sessions sometimes more than one. Eventually the whole situation got worse and worse but I find it best not to focus on it. All I know for sure is that if I found myself snuggling up to that foot my life would be getting a whole lot worse for possibly the next few days. This was probably made clear by the loud muffled screams of terror I produced causing her to pout.

 

"If you say no to her now she is going to be very grumpy next time. Are you suuuure." She says kicking her foot upwards and extending her pointer finger before curling it to send my face hurdling into it. The dampness of the black stockings on my face was enough to make me cringe. And the overwhelming wretched scent of stale cheese forced into my nose by my current mouthless situation brought tears to my eyes. All I could do is nod causing her to shrug and extend her finger to fix my position and let her foot drop to the floor with a sigh. She then glared up at me and puffed her cheeks a bit no doubt trying to act cute despite what she was asking of me. "You know, you aren't being any fun today. Do you really not want to play with me today?" She asked in a pouty voice. Not to be deterred by this at this point in my life I just glare and shake my head no while screaming my muffled protest. After a few seconds of this she shot up from my bed before stomping angrily and looking up with a chilling grin.

 

"Fine then. You don't get to play with me today. BUT, that doesn't mean you get away scott free Sammy. If you are gonna be rude and not play with me then you can just go play with someone else. Of a matter of fact Max is at the arcade with her friends right now, I bet she would love a visit...from her favorite little bra stuffer." Jen said with a smile that was a combination of both joy and sadism. My eyes widen and I go to shake my head again but with one finger she made me nod up and down slowly. Then with nothing more than a quick wave and a little wink Jen snapped her fingers and I felt myself vanish away in one instant and in the next instant my entire body being brutally crushed and shaken and the return of my mouth, granted only with it to be filled with mouthful after mouthful of salty bitter sweat. And I instantly knew I was with Max.