- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The newest chapter is currently being re-written for quality issues, so in the mean time please enjoy this special back story chapter following the events of Megumi's old classmates.

 

Okisana Advanced Studies and Arts Private Academy: a prim and proper school known for being the safest, and most equal mixed sizes school in all of Japan. For many, its strict zero-tolerance approach to violence and bullying provides a sanctuary free of all the injustices and oppression that micros face on a daily basis but, as perfect as the school may seem corruption and prejudice festers in the shadows hidden away from prying eyes and in the case of these four students that corruption is hidden in plain sight. Using their beauty, wits, and influence they manipulate the feeble minds of their fellow students and bend the rules to get what they want. Under the facade of their fame and popularity, these students are known as, “The Four Treasures of Okisana Academy.” But, to those who know the truth their know by their true titles; “The Goddess” a narcissistic arrogant girl who hides her true personality under a mask of perfection, “The Mistress” a sadistic micro girl who takes pleasure in making both normal and micro students submit to her whims, “The Puppet Master” a master manipulator who’d lie, cheat, and steal if it meant getting her way, and lastly “The Succubus” a sly minx who uses her overwhelming amounts of sex appeal to get away with horrific acts of torture and exploitation. In this short mini-series, we’ll be exploring their backstories and motives.

 

First up on our list is “The Succubus” otherwise known as the recently expelled 2nd-year student, Kurome Hidoi. And in order to tell her back story, we need to go back. Back to Kurome’s first year at Okisana Advanced Studies and Arts Private Academy.



-1 Year Ago-

 

Kurome stood at the front gates tying her jet black hair into a neat and tidy ponytail, that was very reminiscent of a certain dense protagonist girl. And as the cherry blossoms gently fluttered to the ground Kurome made sure that her sexiness could be seen from miles around just in case any gawking boy happened to look her way, which wasn't hard because Kurome was pretty stacked in all departments. Though her boobs weren't as big as everyone's favorite white-haired girl, their modest size only stood to compliment her angelic curves. However, much to her dismay, all the gawking boys in the area seemed to be focused on the school's resident unattainable goddess, Okisana Academy's Student Council President, Akane Shinko as she walked to the school building with her loving brother, Shuichi, in hand.

 

“Shouldn’t you be preparing to give your ‘big opening ceremony speech’?” Shuichi asked trying to escape from Akane’s affectionate codling.

 

“You think I’m gonna let you go to school all on your own on the first day of school? I wouldn’t be your favorite big sissy if I let you do something dangerous like that, would I.” She smiled sweetly at him. Her perfect smile perfectly showing off her perfect looks and perfectly displaying how sweet and perfect her personality was. Noticing how all the guys were captured by her complete and utter perfection Kurome was expectedly quite perturbed.

 

“Tch, What’s that girl trying to pull!? Acting all lovey-dovey like that for all to see, is only gonna put that little guy at risk. He is pretty cute though, I bet he’ll make a nice morsel in the future.” She giggled seductively licking her lips. “I thought it’d be easy to single-handedly become the queen of this school, but it looks like I’ll have some competition.” She glared at the girl cooking up some sinister plan in her head. 

 

“Step aside normies, your disciplinary committee president Tsuyunomi Saikyou is passing through.” An anti-social looking guy with thick rectangular rimmed, black glasses demanded very condescendingly. He had a bright red armband that read ‘disciplinary committee’ so, it was pretty safe to assume that he too was also part of the disciplinary committee. Behind him was a group of four other students wearing the same bright red armbands escorting what seemed to be a micro girl with wine-colored hair.

 

“I’m terribly sorry for the impromptu change in plans Lady Tsuyunomi, the school issued a last-minute report requesting a revisal of your opening ceremony speech.” a dainty, plain-looking girl with long black hair tied in braids said swiping through emails on a tablet. This girl was Tsuyunomi’s, child-hood friend and right-hand lady Yowai Mottomura, and despite her delicate looks and name that quite literally meant weak, she was far from helpless. In her effort to live up to her title of Tsuyunomi Saikyou’s personal assistant and best friend she’s done everything in her power to become as strong as possible to not only protect Tsuyunomi but to please her in any way she knew how-

 

“HEY ISN’T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE MY STORY?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING SIDE TRACKED!? SAVE IT FOR PART 2!!”

 

-Due to the request of an individual who shall not be named, the focus of the story will shift and any information that may, or may not have been fully explained will be saved for a future chapter of “The Four Treasures of Okisana Academy.” We appreciate your patience-



“What a joke.” She chuckled to herself staring in absolute bewilderment at the fact that the disciplinary committee was run by a micro student. It was basically an oxymoron, right? There was no way someone like her would be fit to run such a demanding task but given the size of her personnel, it had to be true.

 

“The hell did you say about Lady Tsuyunomi!!!” One of the disciplinary committee members yelled looking in Kurome’s direction. He looked super strong too and didn’t seem like the guy who’d pull their punches even against a girl. This obviously worried the ever-living hell out of Kurome. ‘Crap, did hear me?’ She started to panic, thinking that she was about to be beaten up on her first day of school. She was about ready to break out her ultimate seduction techniques if it meant not getting hurt. 

 

“I wasn’t t-talking about h-her.” She started to unbutton her shirt.

“Button up your uniform and get out of the way 1rst year!” The guy shoved her out of the way and proceeded to menacingly glare at a haughty 1rst year who seemed to be quite disgusted after seeing Tsuyunomi’s little group. 

 

“So, what if I did say something about that pathetic excuse for a disciplinary committee president?” The snobby student cackled in the face of the disciplinary committee member, angering him severely. Acting on this anger the committee member grabbed the student by the collar and pinned him against the cold hard concrete walkway. 

 

“Nagahama! Stand down!” Tsuyunomi yelled her commanding voice was surprisingly loud given her size. “That 1rst year doesn’t know any better. Save the punishment until after the opening ceremony. And Yowai would you mind, reading line 7 paragraph 4 of my unrevised speech aloud for me?” 

 

“With pleasure Lady Tsuyunomi.” She cleared her throat. Without even looking at her tablet the girl recited the quote from memory. “Students who challenge or make a mockery of any student body association, including the disciplinary committee, will be promptly expelled once they’ve been appropriately punished by Okisana’s finest, in other words, if you go against our school’s authority your nothing but garbage and shall be appropriately treated like so!!!” Her voice shattering the haughty student’s ego.

 

“Excellently written Lady Tsuyunomi-” That anti-social boy from before complimented only to be cut-off.

 

“Tsuyu, it’s easy to see why the school board asked you to revise your speech. Intimidation may be important but saying stuff like that is going to scare our new students, in any case, your personnel shouldn’t be shoving innocent bystanders around like that.” Akane knelt down offering assistance to Kurome who was currently on the floor after being shoved by Nagahama. 

 

How pathetic! Not only did Kurome’s spotlight get stolen once again, but she now needed to be helped out by her ‘competition’ though up close she was starting to realize just how perfect Akane was. This only served to piss Kurome off more and more fueling the sinister intentions. She was going to beat her, even if it meant 

 

“Madam President, Lady Tsuyunomi, we’re running low on time so we should probably head to the gymnasium for the opening ceremony, I advise that you do the same 1rst year,” Yowai suggested, and just like ‘that’ they were gone. Out of all the things she thought would happen on her first day of school she sure as hell never thought something like this would happen. 

 

“Talk about an intense first impression.” She sighed casually making her way to the school gym. “Speaking of first impressions, I wonder where that dense idiot is, I bet she’s got side-tracked by some boy.” She shrugged and continued on her way. 

 

For certain story purposes, Megumi won’t be making an appearance in this chapter. But, pretty much all you need to know about their relationship is that, Kurome is technically Megumi’s childhood friend.



A few hours later, the school day had ended and Kurome was making her rounds responding to all the love letters she got. “This is the third one today, I guess there are some perks to being an ‘attainable’ beauty rather some unattainable goddess.”She muttered to herself. Slowly but surely she was gonna have every guy at this school wrapped around her finger, and as luck would happen, her next victim was going to be quite the valuable asset. And thanks to him being a micro-student Kurome knew just how to seduce him.

 

Standing under the cherry blossom tree was the school's student council vice-president, Kyodai Hanazawa nervously awaiting her arrival. It seemed as if he was muttering something under his breath, though he was probably just practicing his confession. In his head, he was wondering if it was OK for him to ask out a new student on their 1rst day of school but, as he saw Kurome slowly approaching him he knew there was no going back. 

 

“I got your letter.” She said crouching down to get a better look at the little guy. Looking up at her, Kyodai could see that he was at a perfect panty shot angle(this was intentional, of course). But, it’s not like he panties necessarily interested in panties though. His interests lied in a ‘less’ perverted part of the body. And from where he was staring Kurome knew exactly what kind of stuff he was into.

 

“Ever since I first laid eyes upon you, I’ve been deeply and madly in love with you, so please would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend.” He confessed bowing his head, but before Kurome addressed his confession there was something else she needed to bring up.

 

“Look at you, staring so intently at a 1rst year’s legs. You’re quite the pervert, senpai~” She giggled, winking at him. 

 

“N-No I’m not!” He said trying to avert his gaze. But it was no use, for some reason he just couldn't take his eyes off her beautifully toned legs, and meaty thighs. His breathing started to become more and more erratic. If the others in the student council learned that their very own vice president was taking advantage of new students and staring pervertedly at their legs, he would without a doubt be punished severely.

 

“Don’t worry.” She crouched down even lower and whispered something to him. “Perverted little guys like you are exactly my type…” It was basically over at this point. Kurome had already managed to seduce the boy, though she still wanted to make absolutely sure that the little guy had completely fallen head over heels for her.

 

Taking advantage of the humid spring day, she used it as an excuse to do something that would completely shatter what little resolve he had left.

 

“For a spring day, it sure is hot. I hope you don’t mind if I get a little more comfortable~” She slid her tights off slowly and meticulously making sure that Kyodai had a full view of every inch of her seductive legs. From this angle, Kyodai could see each and every drop of sweat slowly roll down her expanse legs. Kyodai could feel the softness of her thighs just from looking at them. However as much as he wanted to see what was next, Kurome had other plans. 

 

“That’s all you get for today if you want the full experience… you’re gonna have to do a lot more than that~” She whispered, seductively rolling them back up. 

 

“P-Please I’ll do anything!” Kyodai begged, holding his ‘you know what’ in absolute arousal. At that time he Kyodai had no knowledge of how those simple words would single-handedly change the course of his life for the worse.

 

“Well, there is one thing....”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry that I had to delay the latest HIH: Alternative chapter but I hope that this mini-series I have cooked up is enjoyable enough. HIH: AL will be back next week so don't fret. Thanks for your continued support.