- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With pokemon coming out in a few days I thought I'd just give a little heads up, chapter 5 may not come out at it's usual time, and will most likely be delayed. But I still hope that you'll keep reading my story.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy. I put a lot of work into this chapter, please tell me what you think! :D

 

    The class had ended, and Megumi decided it’d be best to use the short break between classes to investigate the identity of the girl who lost her wallet. Meanwhile, the guys in class huddled together and decided on a plan to peep on her and the other girls during gym class next period. However, as the planning progressed a glaring problem emerged which sparked debate among many of the boys. An issue concerning the method of peeping that would not only be the least conspicuous, but most comfortable.

 

    “There should be some peepholes in the locker room walls…” One student suggested, causing a wave of disgruntled sighs within the group of guys. 

 

    “I guess... but don’t you think that's kinda lame? Taking turns peering through some tiny hole just doesn’t seem optimal at this point." The classic peephole method may have been a tried and true staple of pervy peeping in anime and manga, but it left a lot to be desired (you could say it was… full of holes.) It was not only inconvenient and uncomfortable but the risk of getting your eyes poked out as punishment made the method more and more unappealing. 

 

    “Well, other than the peephole method what else could we do?”

    “There’s always the window option, but I’m pretty sure there’s a curtain. We could always sneak in there and hide, but that’s for sure out of the question because there’s too many of us.” The boys continued to think of other things that would work, but the group eventually fell silent as the well of ideas went completely dry. And just when all hope had left their eyes an idea suddenly popped into one of their heads.

 

    “Guys, we’re living in the crowning age of technological advancement, aren’t we?! Why must we resort to such outdated and barbaric techniques when we could just use the power that's right within our grasps!” He propositioned, then promptly pulled out his smartphone. "With the power of technology, we can simultaneously communicate with anyone from almost anywhere in the world. Which means… we can all peep on the girls, without actually risking our necks!” He said tapping away on his phone.

 

    “What do you mean-” Rentaro asked only to be interrupted by the extremely loud, obnoxious noise of his phone’s ringtone. At that moment the guys finally understood exactly what he was talking about. Using the power of video calls they were gonna send one of the micro students to infiltrate the girl’s locker room. From there, that student would hide somewhere in which they could get a view of the girls, and finally, once they were in an optimal position the guys back at base camp, otherwise known as the boy's locker room, would video call the student establishing a nice and simple viewing experience for the rest of the guys. With all that figured out, there was one more thing they needed to decide: who was gonna be the lucky micro who'd be brave enough to infiltrate the enemy base. With the break coming to a close soon they had to decide this fast, and in the spur of the moment, one of the boys decided to speak up. 

 

    "Why don't we let Rentaro do it? He has really good luck with girls, so they probably wouldn't even get too mad at him. And, if things go south he could just say it was an accident and at least one or two people would believe him." He said, causing the other boys to stare at him with a desperate look that screamed 'please do it, I'm begging you.' The peer pressure was way too much for him to deny and at the end of the day, he reluctantly agreed but on one condition. 

 

 

    "If any of the girls get completely naked, I'm ending the call." He stood his ground, much to the dismay of some of the boys. Though, they couldn't complain as he'd be putting his life on the line for this mission. It'd be unfair for them to just deny his condition, so after agreeing with him the boys were finally ready to commence 'Operation: Heaven's Gate' and right on time too. 

 

    The bell had rung and the boys decided it'd be best if they went on ahead so they could get Rentaro into girl's locker room as fast as possible before the girls had arrived. 

 

    "You've got this!" One of the boys said to Rentaro as the quickly dropped him off inside the locker room, before quickly going back to base camp. The pieces were set, and all Rentaro had to do was hide and watch. What could go wrong, with instructions as easy as that…?

 

 

    Trying to think of someplace convenient, Rentaro quickly hid under one of the lockers and waited for the girls to arrive. 'Why did I agree to this…?' he silently contemplated looking at the phone he was given, when the thundering footsteps of all the girls came closer and closer. 

 

    "So how are you enjoying the school so far Megumi?" One of the girls asked, entering the locker room. She seemed like a nice, responsible person, and she was quite the looker too. Sporting a slim yet curvy body, she had beautiful long brown hair and stunning green eyes. Her 'assets' weren't that bad either, way above average but still smaller than Megumi's. Her name was Tsuyume Tsugatsuki, and it wasn't a surprise to Megumi that she was the most beautiful girl in their class, well at least before Megumi arrived. 

 

    "It's been great! I've been able to make a lot of good friends." Megumi said somewhat lying to her. Though, it was really hard to say whether or not she was having a great day. Sure, she may have made some friends and helped out some people, but it was clear she wouldn't have sworn to make a change with Mai if this school had been everything she wanted. 

 

    “That’s fantastic. As a class rep, it's nice to know that our new transfer is getting situated nicely.” She smiled, patting her on the back. As she started to walk away, her attention was instantly pulled towards Megumi once more, as she began to undress into her gym uniform.

 

    “Speaking of fantastic…” Tsuyume murmured, eyeing her chest up and down in awe at the size of her breasts, as they struggled to break free from the tightness of her bra. In terms of size, those cannons would easily surpass any small micro building. Those bouncy mammaries seemed like a massive pair of hills. It was truly a sight to behold, especially for Rentaro, who was silently watching from the sidelines waiting for the guys to call him, or at least it would be IF he was into that kinda stuff. Rentaro, ashamedly, never managed to quite understand the appeal of boobs. Sure, they were nice to look at and probably felt really soft, but he just didn’t think they were that great. The thing that captured Rentaro’s interest lied within the lower half of a girl’s body. Legs, particularly thighs, and feet. For the longest time, Rentaro has always had a strong and insatiable leg fetish. Combo this with a minor streak of consensual masochism, and being a student at a mixed sizes school was probably the best thing that had ever happened to him. Furthermore, legs and pain weren’t the only things he was interested in. (though they were the things he cared most about).

 

    As he stared blankly at the spectacle, Rentaro had a strong feeling that something bad was about to happen.

 

    “I think you should get a new bra because it kinda looks like the one you’re wearing is about to explode. How big are those things anyway…” She stared at her tightly packed bosom trying to guess her cup size. Tsuyume had originally thought they were D’s, but after seeing them like this, it was clear that her original thought was wrong.

 

    “Last time I checked, I believe they were DD’s. However, I think they’ve grown a bit since then…” She laughed nervously showing off the tag on her bra which read, ‘36DD’. It was very apparent that even a large holster like that wasn’t enough to contain those cannons.

 

    “D-D-Do y-y-you w-w-w-w-w-w-w-want t-to measure them for you…” Tsuyume asked slowly creeping towards her. Upon closer inspection, Megumi could see that her nose was bleeding for some reason. 

 

    “Do you need to go to the nurse?” Megumi asked in response to her bleeding nose, but Tsuyume was so focused on her bosom that she was unable to comprehend any outside distractions. Her thoughts were clouded with Megumi’s massive monolithic mammaries as they jiggled and bounced with each and every movement. It was truly a momentous occasion for Tsuyume as she slowly reached for Megumi’s breasts softly grabbing them. At that moment, time seemed to stop for Tsuyume as she experienced a blissful sensation, unlike any other. The softness of her breasts causing her to feel an overwhelming feeling of true happiness.

 

    “E?!” She moaned collapsing onto the floor, blood leaking profusely from her nostrils. There was a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Meanwhile, Megumi just stared at the class representative heavily creeped out and worried about her outlandish behavior.

 

    “Don’t worry about her. Tsuyu kinda plays for the other team, if ya know what I mean.” Furyu winked and started to laugh hysterically. Not understanding what she meant, Megumi just nervously laughed along with her. ‘Plays for the other team? Does she play sports or something?’ Megumi asked herself looking at Tsuyume, who was sprawled across the floor. It was at this time when the guys had gotten ready to call Rentaro, little did they know, doing so would heavily jeopardize the whole operation. 

 

    “Riiiiiiing!!” Rentaro’s phone began to flare up, ringing with a noise so loud that even the girls could hear it. Due to them running low on time, Rentaro had forgotten to put his phone on vibrate when he was back in the class. Furthermore, even when his phone rang during the break, the guys had neglected to remind him that it needed to be turned off in the first place.

 

    "What was that noise…?”

    “Did someone’s phone ring?” 

    “Wait, I think I’ve heard that sound before… isn’t that one of the little guys from our class’ ringtone.” One of the girls said causing an angered panic within the group of girls.

 

    “You’re saying that some little perv is watching us right now-” She was cut off as Tsuyume suddenly, regained consciousness at the news.

 

    “God, I can’t stand those scummy degen males! Just thinking about how they’d just so brazenly try to defile our pure bodies, is just plain disgusting! How immoral!” She said wiping the blood from her nose.

 

 

    “Ha! ‘Pure bodies?’ Why don’t you speak for yourself.” Furyu Laughed once more wrapping her arm around Megumi. “There’s nothin’ pure about these babies!” She grabbed one of her breasts and started to bounce it up and down. As much as this seemed like sexual harassment, Megumi didn’t necessarily mind all that much.

 

    “N-Nows not the time for that!!” She said pulling Megumi away from Furyu. “We need to catch this degen male and deliver swift capital punishment!” She said putting her hands on her hips, not necessarily know what the exact definition of ‘capital punishment’ was.

 

    “Wait, you’re asking us to kill someone?! Isn’t that going too far?!” Megumi asked in a nervous tone. Even if they were breaking the rules she couldn’t just sit idly by as these girls just up and killed someone for such a small thing like ‘peeping.’ 

 

    “I kinda agree with the new girl. What if the perv is someone cute like Renren.” The girl asked trying to hide the blush that appeared on her whenever she thought about Rentaro. 

 

    “It’s quite funny how you’d think an upstanding male, like him, would ever even attempt such a heinous act.” Out of all the guys in the class, Tsuyume only acknowledged one of them, and that guy was Rentaro Kitagawa. Nearly all of the girls in class 2-B either liked or respected Rentaro in one way or another and they’d be devastated to learn that he was using his size to peep on the girls.

 

    As the girl’s started to argue, Megumi could just about hear one of them say something incredibly worrying.

 

    “I don’t understand what the big deal is. If some bug wants to be a pervert then It’s only fitting if they became a stain on someone’s shoe…”

 

    And Megumi wasn’t the only one to hear this unknown girl, Rentaro also heard the same thing. 

 

    After debating for little over a minute it was decided that whoever found the perv could do whatever they pleased with him. And with that, the girls began their search. As they searched Rentaro realized just how much trouble he was in and slowly started to break down, fearing for his life once again.

 

    “Not again, not again, not again…” After narrowly avoiding his death the first time he didn't want an act of perversion to threaten his life once again. But, there was nothing he could do, even if by some stroke of god, he was let off the hook, his reputation would have cratered. His mind was in so much distress that he’d completely forgotten who was on the other line.

 

    "Calm down soldier!! It's not over yet! Trust in us, trust in your friends! We will get you out of there!! No. Matter. What!!" These words gave Rentaro hope. He knew he could trust his friends, even if they were a bit hopeless, Rentaro could always trust in the guys from class to always be there to help a friend in need. It didn’t matter if it was romance advice or studying, the bonds that they formed as classmates were unbreakable, and their bonds as friends were even stronger. Throwing away all his worries, Rentaro patiently waited for the opening he needed to escape. And he didn’t wait long as the diversion he needed had arrived before the girls even got close to the locker.

 

    "OH NO, my phone rang! I hope nobody heard me as I was looking at the girls while they were changing. It would be a real shame if someone were to discover me as I was doing such a perverted and… immoral act.” A guy wearing a very shoddily made mask conspicuously peered through the entrance of the locker room getting a nice look at all the girls before running off screaming the words ‘worth it’ as they chased him out of the locker room.

 

    “Don’t worry Mammari- I mean Megumi, we’ll catch that pervy degenerate!” Tsuyume said before following the other girls as they chased the masked pervert through the halls, leaving only her alone in the locker room with Rentaro. Even if the coast wasn’t completely clear, something within Rentaro told him that he’d be completely fine, considering his earlier interaction with Megumi.

 

    "Your sacrifice will not be in vain." He said, casually emerging from underneath the locker and walking towards the door.

 

    “That was a close one. Are you OK... Rentaro?” She said looking at him with a blank smile. It was easy to tell that she wasn’t exactly thrilled to see Rentaro in such a compromising position, after so boldly proclaiming that he wasn’t a pervert earlier in the day. Nevertheless, she was relieved that he was safe.

 

    “I’m not going to lie to you Megumi. This is exactly what it looks like, and I really am sorry for violating your and all the other girl’s privacy, but I couldn't let my friends down.” He said, looking up at her only to avert his gaze after noticing that she was still visibly undressed.

 

    “I understand that doing this kind of stuff helps boost morale among you guys, but you really shouldn’t risk your life to sneak a peek at some girls.” Sighing, she put on her gym uniform and zipped up her tracksuit. She then looked at him and smiled after seeing how serious Rentaro was when it came to helping out his friends.  “I don’t care if you saw me in my underwear, but I am glad that you’re safe and sound. Want me to escort you out of here before the girls come back?”

 

    “I’d appreciate that…” He stepped onto her hand.  “Gosh, you’ve been helping me out a lot today. If there’s anything you need from me, just ask.” He smiled earnestly at her, placing his hand on his chest. Rentaro was starting to see how good-natured Megumi was, and frankly, it was starting to make him feel a little attracted to her… 

...

    (as a friend of course). From her looks to her personality, it was truly hard to find anything negative about her.

 

    As the two got up to leave, their plan to leave the locker room before the girls had returned was shattered at the sound of angry footsteps and disappointed groans as they slowly approached the locker room.

 

    “I can’t believe that perv got away…” One of the girls remarked then glared at Furyu with a sullen expression. “Didn’t you, like, outrun the captain of the track team. Why couldn’t you, like, catch him or something.” This remark obviously managed to piss Furyu off to the point that she’d act on her violent delinquent tendencies.

 

    “Listen here girly, I ain’t gonna waste my time goin’ all out on some masked perv! The only reason I chased after him in the first place, was so I beat someone up!” She leered at the girl grabbing her by the collar. 

 

    “That’s enough! Break it up, both of you! If you’re going to be acting immature do it somewhere you won’t embarrass yourselves. Just because some pervert managed to escape punishment, that doesn't mean we should start fighting amongst ourselves!” Tsuyume said, using her commanding voice to bring an end to this petty dispute.

 

 

    Shortly after the two had separated from each other, Tsuyume then went to check on Megumi to see if she was doing OK.

 

    “Sorry that we let him get away, I hope you’re not angry or pissed off at the all stupid pervert degen males at this school. But if you are that's totally fine.” She said, mumbling that last part. It was at this moment everything made sense to Megumi. Her constant use of the word ‘degenerate’, her unnecessary emphasis on males being scum. It was clear that Tsuyume was, indeed, a very misandrous (or man-hating) girl. Knowing this fact, she’d probably be quite upset with Megumi if she learned that she was trying to harbor the exact kind of ‘stupid pervert degen boy’ she hated.

 

    “I don’t really mind, all too much…” She muttered nervously trying to hide Rentaro behind her back. 'Not again…' she thought thinking back to the events of the last chapter in which her nervousness got the better of her. She couldn't let that happen again, and she needed to overcome this weakness. Trying to think of all the possible questions that would be thrown at her she prepared a plethora of non-suspect answers, using her last interaction with Bunny as a reference. After a few seconds of silently thinking Megumi was finally ready to tackle any obstacle that was in her way. 

 

    'I'm perfectly ready. I am fully and completely prepared!' She thought, staring at the misandrous class rep bracing herself. What she wasn't prepared for was the outside interference of someone who was completely suspicious of her. 

 

    “What’s that in your hands?”  Asked one of the girls as she shot a menacingly scary glare towards Megumi. From the sound of her voice, she knew exactly who it was… It was the same girl who made that worrying remark. From her looks alone it was impossible to tell, but that scary glare told the entire story. Behind her mundane facade, and short blonde hair Megumi could guess exactly what kind of person she was. ‘Now that I think about it, I think I saw her with Alice, and the girl who lost her wallet.'

 

    "Huh…?!" Megumi froze in place. She didn't know how to react. Rentaro’s life was quite literally resting in her hands and the pressure was on. Was her plan to get Rentaro out of the locker room safe and sound really about to be ruined by the simple question of some rando blonde-haired girl? How was she going to deal with this situation? Should Megumi take these very obvious acts of sexual harassment a bit more seriously? Find out next time, on Half-Inch High: Alternative!!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment! Next chapter will most likely be delayed due to Pokémon, apologies in advance. Updates are always posted on https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb so be sure to check me out there. As always special thanks to @LabbaArt for collaborating with me and allowing me to use the #HalfInchHigh universe.