- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! TODAY MARKS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE!! AS A CELEBRATION, I'LL BE RELEASING A STORY, COMMISSION OR SPECIAL ART (ON MY TWITTER) EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK! FOR TODAY, HERE'S THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 19 OF HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE! 

I really hope you guys enjoy!! Stay tuned for more! <3


Last time on Half Inch High: Alternative! The eccentric yet mysterious transfer student Fujo Shizue enrolls in Hanichi High School only to reveal that she was the so-called best friend of the Micro-Rep Support Squad’s Vice President, Megumi Shiro and after having a run-in with her dark past, Fujo is saved at the last minute by Megumi’s kind intuition. Soon after, Fujo begins integrating herself within the main group and eventually they find themselves in quite an interesting situation… midterms are coming up and no studying has been done! Now, in an act of comradery and for the goal of increasing her bond with all her friends, Megumi devises a plan! A club study session in none other than the home of fellow club member Rentaro Kitagawa, however, as they arrive they find something that almost none of them expected. Now, standing before a luxurious traditional Japanese mansion, Megumi and company are invited inside by a maid claiming to be in the service of the Kitagawa family. After coming across a brother, sister quarrel the group gets into gear and prepares for their long-awaited study session, but little do they know, an even greater surprise awaits them shortly…


“Damn! It’s so nice to be in the cold AC. Standin’ out there in the heat was hell, even for someone like me.” Furyu exclaimed, wiping the sweat off her brow, before taking a seat underneath the air conditioner. “My AC’s always on the fritz, so I can’t even begin to say how frickin’ good this feels.” Letting out a moan of comfort, the group also took that time to wind down as well. But this would only be a minor moment of reprieve as the group came face to face with something… or rather someone they never expected to see.


“Wow, I’ve never seen an actual honest to goodness maid before! And she seemed so cool! Don’t you think so, Alice?” A bubbly, and optimistic voice echoed throughout the hall and a flurry of footsteps made their way towards the living room which housed the rest of the group. 

“Yeah, I guess. Though, can’t you see those maids in Akihabara, you know in those loser otaku cafes. Anyways, that doesn’t matter, can you tell me why we’re studying at some bug’s house?” There was no doubt! From the tone of her voice, everything was clear. The living room went dead silent. 


“What? T-That was Bunny’s voice and did she say...Alice?” Mai remarked feeling a surge of fear ran down her tiny spine. A resurgence of bad memories followed by a cold sweat. Nervous and shaking, Mai looked towards the bamboo screen door to face yet another shock... Bunny and Alice weren’t the only ones in the hallway. Aside from the shadow of Rentaro’s maid, there was one more. A girl, tall in stature with a sizable bust and long hair. At first, it wasn’t exactly obvious who it was but that would soon change.


“H-Hey! Have some respect! I get that he may be a… b-bug, but we're still in someone else’s house!” Despite her saying something oddly uncharacteristic, it was clear. That voice was none other than Sekira, and there was no doubt about it! This fact only served to imbue Mai with even more fear. Both of those who mercilessly bullied and murdered her own comrades in front of her were right there. When she faced Alice in the halls she was forced to hide, but having both of them was way too much for her tiny heart. But her soul wasn't just filled with fear… At the same time, a wave of anger and rage was rushing through her. However, while those feelings of anger would remain, all her fear would soon be destroyed as Mai received something precious from her fellow club members. 


"Don't worry, Mai. Unlike that time in the hallway… You have support from the Micro-Rep Support Squad, and we'll make sure everyone here has a fun time while studying, but most importantly, we'll make sure no one gets harmed." Megumi said confidently before patting Mai gently on the head with her finger. 

"Yeah, if any of those sons of bitches try anything, I'll beat their asses into a bloody pulp before they can even think about steppin' on you or any of the other micros here." Cracking her knuckles, Furyu jumped up from her relaxed position under the AC and looked towards the bamboo screen door. 


“I may not know a lot about those girls, but judging from your reactions they seem like they’re bad news and if there’s anything that pompous ass school has taught me, it’s that protecting you tinies is important, so I’ll give it my all!” Fujo said, dusting herself off, however, despite her boisterous and confident claims, Fujo was no fighter and she definitely liked playing things safe. Guided by her shameless cowardice, the girl then promptly went to Megumi’s side only to… hide behind her!! “And by that, I mean, I’ll follow your lead Megumi! I always thought of myself as more of a support player anyway.”


“WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?!” Tomoya yelled, completely appalled by Fujo’s actions. “The nerve of this *****! Are you really sure she’s your friend Megumi?” 

“Oh, yeah, Fujo makes jokes like that all the time, don’t mind her~” Megumi giggled.

 

“By the way, Megumi I’ve been thinkin’… mind if I asked you a question real quick?” Furyu said, pulling her to the side. “Why the hell are those two here in the first place?” 


“Oh! About that… Rentaro and I invited them!” Megumi said, with a blissfully dense smile on her face, and just as it had before, the living room went dead silent…


After all their bluster and confidence, it turns out that all their fear and problems were caused by none other than the two idiots of the group. After being punished accordingly, Megumi and Rentaro were swiftly put on blast and forced to explain themselves. Soon enough, the dead silent living room had turned into an interrogation room!


“Well, see it’s simple! We didn’t want anyone to feel left out while we studied so Rentaro and I invited some of them~” Megumi exclaimed, somehow still blissfully unaware. Soon after saying that, a question was posed.

 

“What do you mean by left out?” And almost as if the two of them were on the same wavelength, Rentaro was able to answer the question without wasting a single breath.

“See, since all of us are sophomores, and Mai’s a senior we decided that it’d be unfair if Mai didn’t get to study with others the same grade as her.” He said, baffling everyone else in the group. Just as Megumi explained before, it really was simple— simple-minded, that is. Due to their unbelievably naive and caring natures, the two were so eager to make sure everyone could study well and have a good time that they failed to realize the consequences of their actions. Their idiocy was paved by only good intentions. Though, while they were dumb, they weren’t completely careless. Neither of them was dumb enough to invite someone like Alice. Originally Megumi had only invited Bunny and, truth be told, the two of them were too dumb to predict that Bunny would invite Alice alongside her. But as for Sekira, that was purely Rentaro’s idiocy at work.


Even after hearing their explanation, the rest of the group was still racking their brains at how unbelievable the two were. A sigh ran cold throughout the room, after a quick facepalm Mai shook it off and caught Megumi’s attention. 


“Look, as long as you keep good on your promise, then I guess we can all… have fun and study together.” She sighed, getting comfortable on the living room’s table. “But keep in mind, the only one I’ll actually study with is Bunny! I’m not getting anywhere near those two psychos.”


“Fine by me! Now… as soon as everything’s ready we can let this study session begin!!” Megumi cheered, and a couple of seconds later, the door slid open and a tense aura ran throughout the room.


“Heya! Sorry, we’re a little late.” Bunny said, waving towards the group before taking a seat near the living room table. However, none of her words registered because the group's eyes were focused on Alice and Sekira as they walked into the room. While the relatively nonchalant Alice reciprocated a smug glare towards Megumi and others, Sekira’s eyes were hyper-focused on a certain person. As soon as her eyes fell on him, Sekira’s heart began to flutter and a visible blush appeared on her face. Unbeknownst to him, Sekira was once again stalking Rentaro and now that she was inside his house, a large number of perverted ideas began to flood her mind, leaving her with a spaced-out expression and a small strand of drool running down her face. 


“I’m so happy to be here Ren-” She exclaimed, ecstatically only to trip and fall face-first onto the wooden flooring shortly after. And with that alone, the micro-rep support squad knew they were in for one hell of a day…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed and happy anniversary to me~ :D 

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

-@LabbaArt for inspiring me to make this story in the first place! Without them, I wouldn't have been able to write such amazing stories! From the bottom of my heart, thank you!(twitter.com/LabbaArt or labbacomics.com/ or ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise. 

-@Dawger2 for being such an amazing friend and for creating so many amazing renders for my story! He's amazingly talented so PLEASE follow him and look at his work!! Follow him on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Dawger2) or DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/dawger2).  

And another special thanks to all my equally amazing friends!!

-@Exosaur!! (https://twitter.com/ExosaurX) He's also a writer on Giantess World! Check him out!!! (

-@Damon (https://twitter.com/CooperAndreas1) Another amazing friend who also once did a Half Inch High story!

-@Elrum! (https://twitter.com/PlopThyCop) He made a cool story too!! Read it here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9636 

-@MicroHuggles (AKA. Sefy)! She's an awesome gal, who's great at art and an amazing friend!! <3 She hasn't posted much but check her out anyways (https://twitter.com/MicroHuggles) 

-@JiroKatsu another awesome artist who you should definitely follow! (https://twitter.com/JiroKatsuu) He's helped me come up with a lot of story plots and I've had an awesome time talking to him! He's a great person and needs some more recognition!

-@Sheograth! One of my best friends and a major inspiration for me as a writer! I'm sure you already know him, but here's his twitter (https://twitter.com/sheograth10) He's great! His Shrunk at college story is really good!

-@Macro_Dinem another one of my friends, he's an awesome dude~

-@BenBoston! Another great friend of mine and an author! Check him out (https://twitter.com/benboston)

 

And an extra special thanks to YOU for sticking with Half Inch High and Half Inch High: Alternative! Thank you so much for reading and I hope to keep writing more amazing stories!!!

Follow me on Twitter:

 

RandomInterWeeb (twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)