- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's part 2 of Chapter 18!! Hope you guys enjoy! :D PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!

     Last summer, Fujo had gone undercover to see how well her most recent doujin was selling. The lines, unsurprising, were extremely long and her doujins were selling like hotcakes. After multiple hours, the booth had finally sold out. With not a single Fuzue Shijo doujin left, many customers were turned away and advised to come back tomorrow, during the second day of the convention. While ultimately upset, they could only blame themselves for not showing up earlier. However, unlike the many sad fans that weren’t able to get their hands on the doujin, Fujo was extremely satisfied with the turnout, and she walked away with a smug look on her face. 


     ‘As expected, of the one and only genius artist Fuzue Shijo. I blew it out of the park with this one.’ She thought, patting herself on the back. But, as she was basking in her own self-gratification she hadn’t been watching where she was going and bumped right into a certain blonde girl who was most definitely not the happiest person at the convention. Her fists were clenched and her brow was furrowed. She had been staring daggers at the clerk that was running Fujo’s booth before she was ever so rudely bumped into. Before being able to apologize, Tsumi had brushed her off and began walking towards the convention’s seating area. Out of sheer curiosity (and boredom), Fujo had nothing better than to blankly stare at the girl from afar. Initially wanting to just observe, she felt an odd sensation from her, kinda like she had some kind of dangerous aura permeating around her. But, nonetheless, she decided not to do much about it. Little did she know, that’d be a big mistake.


     Seemingly frustrated, Tsumi was looking for something to take her anger out on, and lucky for her… she’d soon find the perfect way to relieve her stress. Right across from her was a micro-sized boy chatting on a bench with a normal-sized girl. They seemed disgustingly lovey-dovey and just the thought of them being a mixed-size couple— or just mixed-size couples in general— was infuriating to Tsumi, but something about those two made her even more furious. After glaring at them for a solid minute, she finally realized what it was; they were the ones who bought the last two copies of the doujin Tsumi wanted and she wanted nothing more than to get her revenge. As she impatiently stared at the two from afar, the chance Tsumi was waiting for had finally come. 


     ”Excuse me for a second, darling~,” The micro’s girlfriend said with a cutesy wink before walking towards one of the nearby restrooms. Initially hesitant about being left alone, the boy soon got comfortable after nobody seemed interested in approaching the bench. Taking a seat on top of the plastic bag that held their recently bought doujins, that comfortable feeling soon faded as a certain blonde girl slowly sauntered over towards the bench. Before the tiny even got a chance to speak, he was knocked off his feet and tossed onto the convention floor as Tsumi nonchalantly grabbed the bag he was sitting on.


     ”H-Hey, that isn’t yours!!” He yelled staring up at her, unbeknownst to the fact that stolen goods were the least of his worries...


     Looking around very briefly to make sure no one was watching, she lifted her foot casting a shadow above him. He backed away from fear trying to beg for his life, only to realize soon after that his pleas had fallen on deaf ears. After seeing that all his begging was useless, the tiny boy began to flee but before he was even able to take a few steps, it was already too late. All he could do was watch in despair as Tsumi lowered her sandaled foot onto him. Wanting to express her frustration, Tsumi ended the boy’s life in a slow and painful manner; crushing him slowly. After a few seconds, the tiny’s body was mercilessly crushed under the sole of her sandal. What was an excruciatingly slow and unimaginably painful experience for the tiny was a satisfying moment of Tsumi’s day. With her foot planted firmly on the tiny’s corpse, she stood there with a terrifying smile of satisfaction on her face.


     Fujo wanted to call security, but it was too late. Tsumi had blended into the convention’s crowd and never to be seen by Fujo again— until today, in which she had finally come face to face with her once again. But, for some reason, she was even more scared of her. Fujo may have drawn and seen tinies getting crushed before, but Tsumi was something else. She couldn't get that image out of her head. That creepy satisfied smile of hers scared Fujo and she was left in a stammering nervous mess after figuring out who she was.

     "F-Forget what I sai-" She stuttered, only to be cut off once again.. But not by the person she expected.

     ”It’s so amazing to see that you’re making friends already!” An oddly cheerful voice came from behind, and Fujo was soon pulled into a caring hug. Almost as she had sensed Fujo’s nervousness, Megumi arrived just in time to save her from her awkward situation.


     Giving Megumi a short but very hateful glare, Tsumi clicked her tongue and silently walked off, taking the signed doujin with her.


     Since she was the artist it wasn't a big deal for Fujo. Mostly relieved that things hadn't escalated further, the two of them nodded towards each other and after taking a deep breath, Fujo returned to her cheerfully composed self.


     "So, what do you think about school so far?" Megumi asked, placing her hand on Fujo's shoulder. 

     "Yaaawwnn, it was sooo boring. There was no action at all! I honestly thought a school like this would be more exciting." She exclaimed in a barely noticeable tone of sarcasm.

     "Well, that's because you haven't made any new friends yet! Here allow me to introduce you to someone!" Opening her palm towards Fujo, Megumi presented her with an oddly cheerful Rentaro, who was ready to introduce himself. 


     “My name’s Rentaro Kitagawa! It's nice to meet you!" With a bright smile on his face, he stared deeply into Fujo's green eyes through the shine in her glasses. Despite being a major otaku and having what some would consider a tainted and dirty mind, deep down, Fujo was still a girl and Rentaro’s smile was enough to make even her blush a little, but she was quick on the draw when it came to brushing it off.


     ”Nice to meet ya! Are you famous or something? Because I feel like I recognize your name from somewhere…” Fujo readjusted her glasses and put her hand on her chin, looking closely at Rentaro’s tiny body as she tried to figure out where she knew him from.

     ”Oh, my family owns this really big tech company so you probably recognized me from tha-”
     ”Do you have a foot fetish?” She asked with a plain and simple tone.
     ”Eh?” Rentaro stood there, on Megumi’s palm, absolutely speechless. Even if it was true, it was never something he’d admit. “I-I don’t have a foot fetish, w-why would you even say something like that.”

     ”Give em’ here Megumi, I wanna test something.” Extending her palm she was met with little resistance as Megumi gently plopped him onto Fujo’s hand. As for what this “test” was, Rentaro would soon find that it was something very interesting.


     Slipping out of her shoes, she flexed her socked toes and propped her foot on her lap before grabbing Rentaro by the waist and bringing him closer to her foot. Rentaro was feeling an unimaginably vast amount of emotion: excited, confused, embarrassed, intrigued, aroused, and a plethora of nondescript emotions that conveyed feelings of lust or bewilderment. Heavy breathing ensued as Fujo brought him closer and closer to her foot until he was less than a few centimeters away from her massive sole. He braced himself, expecting Fujo to push him directly into her foot and have her way with him, but as fate would have it, he was pulled away. 


     "Pffft! Is that a pencil in your pocket or was I right about your little interests." She smirked, feeling Rentaro's "little Rentaro" between her thumb and forefinger. While all this was happening, Rentaro could do nothing but hide his face in complete and utter embarrassment. 


     "F-Fine! You caught me! B-But how'd you even know something like that…" He asked, his flustered face glowing beat red.

     "There are two reasons for that! One I'm a super genius. And two, try using a less obvious username when commenting on hentai. I mean c'mon is 'Kentaro Ritagawa' the best you could come up with?! Ritagawa is so fricking obvious!" She laughed. 


     "Haha, you're one to talk." Megumi chimed in. "Isn't your username 'Fuzue Shijo?" At that moment, both Fujo and Rentaro let out a collective gasp as they stared at Megumi in disbelief. Confused at first, it took Megumi a few seconds to realize what she had done. 


     With a mildly angered expression on her face, Fujo bonked Megumi softly on the head with her free hand causing her to recoil in pain.


     "Gah, I thought I finally hammered it into your head, but two weeks of being away and you've already forgotten everything. How many times do I need to tell you not to just reveal my identity like that?" She sighed and then looked around. "You're lucky nobody heard you, but one of these days I'm gonna tape that big lovable mouth of yours shut and then draw a fifteen-page erotic image set to celebrate the occasion." While the two chucked at each other's banter, all Rentaro could do was sit there and be excited that he finally got to meet the artist… until he thought about it some more. 


     "Wait, you knew about my fetish because…"

     "Because of all those wonderful comments you've left on my online doujins. Here are some of my favorites." She flashed Rentaro a smug smile whilst pulling out her phone with an air of nonchalance. Rentaro had a vague idea of what she was about to do and all he could do was watch in horror as his suspicions were confirmed. Clearing her throat, Fujo began whispering into Rentaro’s ear while looking at her phone.


     ”Oh yeah, Meguri is amazingly cute!!! I just want her to stuff me inside those stuffy socks and run a marathon. Ahhh, I can only imagine how heavenly it’d be to inhale all that steamy smell and be absorbent rag for all her angelic sweat!!! I know she’s too gentle to ever do something like that but I dream that one day I’ll be transported into one of your doujins so I could lap up all of Meguri’s foot sweat.” Fujo whispered, causing Rentaro to have a physical reaction to the copious amount of cringe that was currently attacking him from all angles. After just one comment, his face was bright red and he tried everything he could to block out the noise, but Fujo wasn't done yet. "UWAAAA! Akana is such an amazing character!! I love the fact that even though she's a perfect girl her feet still smell! That kind of stuff is so fricking hot! Especially the part where she forced Shisui to clean every inch of her foot with his tongue was the bomb! Idk why he kept complaining, if I was asked to lick her after-practice feet I'd submit to her in a heartbeat." 


     A few more comments later and she had stopped talking. Rentaro was in a fetal position, his hands were covering his ears and he was completely laid out. Regrets could not be more abundant in the young boy's head. The cringe had hit so hard that he didn't even have the strength to tell her to stop. After seeing this, Fujo put her phone away and patted him on the head. 


     "Look here, little guy. Your comments aren't as awful as you think they are, so stop feeling so ashamed. I get comments a lot worse than those on a daily basis." With a genuine smile on her face, she helped him up and brought her hand closer to her face to look Rentaro in the eye. "I draw hentai of my friends for a living, so if anyone should feel ashamed about that kind of stuff it should be me. If anyone tries to judge you for the things you like (within reason), just ignore them and move on… also, change your super obvious username!! 'Kentaro' is fine but 'Ritagawa' has got to be the laziest thing I've ever heard!!" She laughed causing Rentaro to reflect on how much he was overreacting and soon even he was laughing. Despite subtly not liking how much he had been exposed by Fujo, he came to genuinely like her more as a person. 


     ”Haha, yeah you’re right… wait, since you’re friends with Megumi, and you have a character named Meguri. Does that mean…” Rentaro shakingly turned to look at Megumi, a nervous sweat dripped down from his head as he finally connected the dots. Mumbling, “that’s why she looked so familiar.” under his breath, Rentaro froze in place, as a look of dread appeared on his nervous face.


     ”I guess that dream to lap up all of Meguri’s sweat has a chance of coming true…” Fujo whispered, with a mischievous expression causing him to internally cringe about all the perverted comments he left about Fujo’s Meguri character.


     "I'm happy that you two have become such good friends, but there are still a couple more people I wanna introduce you to… but, class is about to start so it'll have to wait!!" Gently grabbing Rentaro, Megumi ran back to her seat in the corner while waving back at her. "Oh! And I can't wait to introduce you to this gal!!" Shouting happily, she pointed at a sleeping Furyu and sat down excitedly in her chair. 


During the remainder of the school day, Megumi made sure that Fujo made the rounds to meet every one of her newly made friends. Introducing her to all the club members, she even made sure to introduce her to people like Mutsuhiro, Shinako, Tsuyume, and Bunny. And thanks to Megumi’s irresistible begging, Fujo even developed thoughts of joining the Micro-Rep Support Squad. Soon enough, Fujo had gotten familiar enough to know everyone’s names but there was still a lot more to learn and more people to meet. But luckily, she transferred at just the right time to join in on the club’s weekend study session. Originally anxious about dropping everything in order to have fun at a new school with her best friend, Fujo had gotten rid of all that anxiety and realized that she definitely made the right decision…


END SCENE:

     The sun was beating down and at the gates of a stunning traditional Japanese mansion were the members of Hanichi’s Micro-Rep Support Squad standing in awe. Bamboo gardens and koi ponds filled the grandiose courtyard creating a beautiful scene. It was almost hard to believe that someone they knew lived in such a place. 

 

     "Are you sure this is the right place? I never thought someone like him would be so frickin' loaded." Furyu asked, climbing onto the gate to get a better look. 

     "Be careful! What if you're right about this not being his house." Mai yelled through her megaphone, trying to warn Furyu from the safety of Megumi’s shirt pocket. Staring at her phone Megumi desperately tried to confirm that she was in the right place. 

 

     "The address should be right…" She said nervously scratching the back of her head. While she was trying to seem confident, that facade soon faded as Megumi started to get more and more confused. She tried texting and calling but Rentaro hadn't answered his phone. But just when she was about to break down, a certain person came up to the group from behind. 

 

     A mature woman with elegant deep blue hair and green eyes approached them carrying a bag of groceries. She looked very well reserved and had been wearing a maid outfit, oddly enough. And while it seemed a bit weird that someone would be wearing something like that, this was just exactly what the group needed. 

 

     "Oh, you must be the young master's friends. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Hoshikawa Tsukikage, a maid in service of the Kitagawa family, but you can just call me Ms. Tsukikage. Allow me to show you inside." She bowed and, in a well-mannered fashion, opened the gates and welcomed them inside.

 

     Walking into the house, the group took off their shoes and stepped inside hoping to see Rentaro, but it seemed as if he was a bit preoccupied. Carrying him in her fist, was a young girl who had the same dark brown hair and blue eyes as Rentaro, but she seemed to be extremely angry. 

 

     "How many times do I have to tell you to stay the hell out of my room you, damn pervert!!!!" She yelled, about to throw Rentaro out into the hallway until she saw the group of people. 

     "Agh, I just wanted to tell you that I was having friends over! Why are you being so mean, sis?" He protested, struggling to escape her grip. 

     "I don't have to tell you again!" She said before tossing him onto the ground and walking into her room. "Oh, and if you ever think of going into my room again to hide inside my socks, or whatever, I'll toss you in the koi pond!" She yelled slamming the sliding door shut. 

 

     "Oh, hey. Sorry about that, my sister and I don't really have the best relationship…" He sighed, dusting himself off. "Anyway, please make yourself at home, I hope that we'll all have a fun time studying today." He smiled.


Chapter End Notes:

Wow! The "first" death in an HIH:A chapter!!!!! But it was a flashback so does that even count? Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! Leave a review please! It'll make me really happy!

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:


labbaART (twitter.com/LabbaArt or labbacomics.com/ or ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise 


Follow me on Twitter:

 

RandomInterWeeb (twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:


labbaART (https;//twitter.com/LabbaArt or https://labbacomics.com/ or https://ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on https://labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise 


Follow me on Twitter:

 

RandomInterWeeb (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)