- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone it's me! I'm finally back to working on this story, sorry for the really long delay, but I should be back to slightly more normal writing schedule (in before another 1 month break xD) Anyways, I worked really hard on this chapter so I hope you enjoy it.

Btw, this'll be the first of 2 parts because the chapter was really long. The second part should be released in a couple days, I'm also planning on writing a couple of short stories in the mean time!

If you do end up enjoying please leave a review, thanks! :D

     “Good morning…" Megumi yawned, groggily greeting Rentaro and Furyu before slumping down onto her desk. Her hair was messy and she had small dark rings and bags under her eyes. And as she slumped down onto her desk both Furyu and Rentaro finally caught a glimpse at just how exhausted she was.


      "The hell happened to you?" Furyu asked worriedly. 

      "Yeah! Not to be mean or anything, but you look like a wreck. You're a lot cuter when you're all energetic and happy!" Rentaro remarked. 

      "Ehehe, I kinda stayed up until 5:00 am talking to one of my friends from my old school." She laughed, nervously scratching the back of her head. 

      "5:00 AM?!?!" The two of them said in unison, shocked by her statement. 


      "What the hell were you guys even talkin' about?" 

      "Well, not much really. We just talked about how I was doing at this school, what kind of friends I was making, what class I go to, how many empty seats are there, the current lesson that was being taught, where everything in the school was, what street my house was on, if there were any apartments available for rent nearby, you know, the normal stuff~" Leaving off her sentence with a cheerful giggle, the other two were left in complete disbelief. 


      "THAT'S NOT NORMAL!!" They yelled, almost disturbing a couple of nearby students. After thinking it over in their heads, Rentaro and Furyu shot each other a worried look and prepared themselves to give her a speech on internet safety. 


      "Megumi… it might not be the best to reveal that much personal info." Rentaro said, thinking that Megumi's 'friend' was a stalker from her old school. 

      "Y-Yeah, if you're not comfortable talkin' about that kinda stuff, you shouldn't reveal it, even if they're your 'friend." Furyu then put her arm on Megumi's shoulder hoping to comfort her. But, as Megumi stared at the two of them with a blissfully oblivious, she finally got the hint. 


     "Ohhh! You guys don't have to worry about that stuff! I've known this friend since elementary school. If I didn't trust them then there's no way I'd give away that kind of information, what kind of person do you think I am? Hehe~" She said with a cheerful expression that caused Furyu and Rentaro to face-palm at how cautious and judgemental they were a few minutes ago, at least she didn't take it too personally.


     "It's good that you guys are still in contact! Losing a friend that you've known for a long time is the worst feeling ever!" Rentaro said with a barely noticeable solemn look on his face. And while he was trying to hide it, it was clear that Rentaro probably experienced such an event himself, or at least it was clear to Megumi. 


     After seeing his minor display of sadness, Megumi swiftly jumped into action by pressing Rentaro into her bosom while gently patting him on the head with the tip of her finger. 


     "Your true friends will always be by your side, even if they're miles away from you." She smiled, hoping to cheer Rentaro up, however, thanks to her sleep deprivation she ended up blowing it way out of proportion. "If you're still feeling sad, just let me know what I could do to make you feel better."


     "Can you let me hug your sock." He said jokingly, knowing that Megumi would never do something so reckless. And while that may have been true for typical Megumi, he had underestimated the lengths that sleep-deprived Megumi would go to please a friend. And since she wasn't exactly thinking straight, she saw nothing wrong with that request. So, after hearing what he wanted, Megumi picked him up by his waist and brought him under the desk towards her feet. 


     Despite feeling guilty about taking advantage of Megumi’s sleep deprivation, Rentaro was undoubtedly excited about this. His heart started to beat extremely fast as Megumi popped her socked foot from her shoe and brought him closer to it, leaving him to bask in its slightly humid, yet pleasant glory. He salivated as Megumi slowly brought him towards the sole of her sock, however, before he was able to plunge his face to her socks and embrace them with everything he had, the door slid open and the teacher entered the room. Now that classes had started Rentaro was pulled away from her foot and placed back onto the desk. From there he could only watch in despair as Megumi slid her foot back into her shoe. 


     "Good morning, students." As Megumi looked up towards the teacher, she was surprised to see that Ms.Oshino wasn't teaching that day. Instead, it was a certain substitute teacher that Megumi had already met before… 


     Standing tall at the front of the class was a mature woman with long dark brown hair that was tied up into a prim and proper ponytail. She was wearing a formal suit and tight skirt combo, both colored black radiating a very professional, and almost intimidating aura. While the outfit itself was standard for a teacher, there was something that set her apart from any other teacher. She stepped away from the podium and grabbed a piece of chalk from the corner of the board. As she walked, the class was able to get a good look at her very curvaceous legs which had been covered by a pair of alluring pantyhose and high heels which were also colored black. 


     She introduced herself to the class, idly scanning the class for students that seemed like trouble makers. “My name’s Ms. Shizuka, I’ll be your substitute teacher for the rest of the week.” She said. Her voice had a very casual, comforting tone which served as a nice contrast to her general menacing demeanor. However, while some seemed comforted by how she was presenting herself, others were not having it. A low mumble reverberated through the class as a whispered rumor began to spread.


     “I heard that the substitute is some kind of assassin…”

     “Really?! I heard that she used to be an exterminator or something."

     "Yeah! An exterminator for micros!"

     "That's not all! I heard one of the teachers say that she was a complete psycho back in the day."


     The whispers went on and on until almost everyone in the class had heard some variation of "Ms. Shizuka used to murder tinies." or "That new teacher is supposed to be a psychopath." And while nobody provided any solid proof, the rumors alone were enough to worry every tiny in the room. Soon, one question was on everyone's mind; "Why would they hire a person who used to kill tinies as a teacher at a mixed sized high school?!" The atmosphere in the room was heavy and Megumi was having an internal freak-out. Even if she never trusted baseless rumors, after what she had experienced at this school, anything was possible. 


     When she had first met Ms. Shizuka, she was under the belief that she was a genuinely nice teacher, but hearing all these rumors were starting to corrupt her pure and naive mind. 'if someone like her could be a murderer who else could be hiding their dark secrets?!' She thought to herself, slowly becoming more and more pessimistic as time went on until… 


     "Holy crap, can you all… SHUT THE HELL UP!?! I'm tryin' to get some sleep and I can't thanks to all this damn noise!!!" Furyu yelled, slamming her hand hard against the desk, which caused the entire class to become silent from fear. Furthermore, thanks to this action, she had inadvertently snapped Megumi out of her negative thoughts. 


     'Ehehe~ after hanging out with her so much, I almost forgot that Furyu was a delinquent.' She thought, chuckling to herself. Furyu's action not only helped out Megumi but it helped Ms. Shizuka. Now the class was orderly and she could finally get back to reading the announcements in peace. 


     "I appreciate your assistance, but I'll have to ask that you not sleep during class." She said. 

     "Tch-" She clicked her tongue at the teacher. "Yeah, yeah whatever you say, teach." Upon saying that she leaned back in her chair and propped her feet up on her desk. 


     "Oh, and before I can start teaching, I have one more announcement! There will be a new transfer student joining." Ms. Shizuka said enthusiastically after looking at her clipboard. As soon as the words left her mouth, the sliding door slid open and a peculiar looking person walked in. 


     She was slightly below average height and had quirky shoulder-length hair that had been dyed green with strands light green on the left side of her head. She also had some red oval glasses which helped balance out her generally strange appearance. Though in terms of attractiveness, she was nowhere near Megumi's level, and the reactions from the students made that very clear. And while their reactions may have been mild, Megumi herself was in disbelief. 


     "My name is Fujo Shizue! I'm a super cute high school transfer Okisana academy, and I'm looking forward to studying with you all." She bowed. Her tone was both formal and playful, and yet for some reason, it seemed extremely fake. As if she was just mimicking a line she saw in some manga. She received a mild applause from her new classmates, that was nothing like the reaction Megumi had received. 


     "Really?! Another student from Okisana?" 

     "Yeah, I'm disappointed too. I thought every girl from that school was cute!"

     "Same! Though, it's not like she's completely awful."

     "She looks like she's trying too hard to be quirky."


     The class discussed their thoughts about her, but Fujo had been too busy scanning the room to even notice their side conversations. Looking around she finally locked eyes with the girl with the silver hair and unnaturally large bosom sitting towards the back corner of the class. She stared deeply at her expression of disbelief and a comically smug smile appeared on her face. "Yo! I bet you didn't expect to see me here, did ya?" 


     "Ehhhhhh?!?!" She yelled, erupting from her seat. Megumi was both confused and immeasurably happy. As Fujo went closer to explain herself, she was unexpectedly tackled into a very affectionate hug. "I've missed you so much!" Megumi repeated tightening her grip around her. Though it wasn't obvious to most of the class, she had tears of pure joy on her face. Just seeing her again, filled Megumi with enough energy to wash away her sleep deprivation. 


     "There, there, Megumi~," She said, gently patting her head, similarly to how one would treat their pet that they haven't seen in a while. Megumi had a lot of questions for Furyu, but sadly those had to wait…


     "Excuse me!" Ms. Shizuka cleared her throat. "Class is currently in session so I'd suggest you save your reunion for later." 


     Realizing how sudden her action was, Megumi respectfully apologized to Ms. Shizuka and returned to her desk while waving playfully back at Fujo. After that strange occurrence had subsided, Ms. Shizuka cleared her throat and directed Furyu to her seat. A desk on the other side of the class next to one of the sliding doors. It was in the front row and right to it was a stoic looking girl with a bored look on her face and a head of blonde hair. She was reading notes off of a standard looking notebook. It looked completely ordinary and even had her name "Tsumi Yoshikawa" written on the front but something felt odd. Whenever she turned a page, a very slight blush had appeared on her face. Fujo wanted to know what she had been reading, and thus right before taking her seat, she stretched to get a tiny look at the contents. It was no ordinary notebook; it was an erotic doujin of a plain-looking tiny boy and his normal-sized divine older sister. 


     While any other student may have been weirded out or disgusted after seeing their classmate bring a hentai mag to school, Fujo was very intrigued for one particular reason: she was the one who drew the doujin. Fujo Shizue was far from your ordinary high school student, she was a hentai artist and a really good one at that. Her works have sold hundreds of thousands of copies worldwide and she's known for creating very graphic and detailed art that usually consisted of normal-sized girls and micros. She couldn't help but smile at the unassuming girl as she sat down at her new desk, reached into her bag and pulled out her own personal textbook, which was also a hentai magazine, but not just any hentai magazine, an extremely rare one (that she also made). 'Let's see if this girl is a real fan of mine.' She thought, placing the magazine on her desk in such a way that it'd invade the girls peripheral. 


     The words “Gore Galore!! The Terrotic(Terrifying + Erotic<3) Torturing Succubus Kurumi Hideo!!” were written out in big obnoxious letters accompanied by an extremely lewd image of a girl with jet black hair and deep red eyes. She was scantily clad in a thin black bikini and in between the cleavage of her sizable breasts was an absolute mess of blood and the tiny body parts of many micros. It was a gore-filled cacophony that'd make almost anyone uncomfortable, however, Fujo took it out for two particular reasons: there were only "7" physical copies of the doujin in existence, and the manga was infamously well known by almost every single one of her die-hard fans. If she was a fan of her work, then she'd undoubtedly know about it and know about it, she did. 


     As her eyes focused on the doujin she went wide-eyed, struggling to keep her jaw from dropping. And when she looked at it closer she froze. This was no ordinary copy of the extremely rare doujin, it was a signed copy. Seeing Tsumi’s shocked expression had confirmed all of Fujo's suspicions and she struggled deeply to hold back a smug laugh and smile since there was still one more thing she wanted to do…


     "Oops!" She murmured "accidentally" dropping it on the floor towards Tsumi. This was the last straw on the camel's back for her and instead of showing a restrained or hidden reaction, she eagerly got up from her seat to get her hands on it. She stared deeply at the cover before reluctantly handing it back to Fujo. 


     "W-Wait!" She whispered. "Look, since this is my first day, I don't wanna get in trouble for having stuff like that, so would you mind holding onto it for the rest of the class?" Fujo clasped her hands and watched as the desperate Tsumi completely believed her lie. She nodded her head and returned to her seat excitedly clasping the doujin in her hand. For the rest of the class, she hadn't taken her eyes off of it. 


     An hour later and class had ended. The students cleared out of the room and before Fujo could get up and leave, she was confronted by none other than Tsumi herself. Slamming her hand on Fujo's desk she stared at her with intense skepticism. 


     "Oh hey, thanks for holding onto that doujin for me! I'm sure you already heard this, but my name's Fujo Shizue, it's nice to meet you-" Trying to be friendly she reintroduced herself only to be cut off a few seconds after. 

     "Yeah, I don't care," Tsumi said rudely before carefully placing the doujin on her desk. "But what I do care about, is this. Tell me how you got a signed copy of Fuzue Shijo's rarest doujin!" 


     "Eh? That old thing's rare? I got it online, but I don't understand how anyone could like it. It's just a gross and offensive mashup of shameless tiny killing. It's no wonder the artist took it down and stopped selling copies." She shrugged, a smug smile slowly appearing on her face. Truth be told, Fujo hated that doujin, and she hated herself for making it. It was such a disgusting collection of gore themed hentai that only a psychopath could genuinely enjoy it. If given the chance, she'd track down and burn every single trace of the doujin. 


     "A gross and offensive mashup of tiny killing,' yeah, right?" She said in a mocking tone. "As if someone like you could understand the true beauty that is contained within these pages. Seeing those little bugs get stomped and squished by Kurumi is the most amazing thing and someone who could take that for granted doesn't even deserve to have the doujin in their possession." She scoffed. 

    "And also, what's up with that 'I got it online' crap? People are willing to spend a small fortune on stuff like this and despite owning three of the seven copies, I've never even seen one with their signature!" Tsumi glared, tearing her lie to pieces. 


     "OK, you got me. Truth is…" Fujo leaned in close, whispering into her ear. "I'm friends with the artist. We were in the same class back at Okisana. Don't tell anyone." She winked. 

     "Yeah, as if!" 

     "It's true! And what's even crazier, is that she's that silver-haired girl in the back corner of the class."

     "Are you trying to play me for a fool? There's no way in hell that some vanilla gentle bait like her could be the Fuzue Shijo. Plus, I'm not an idiot, I've seen a picture of Fuzue's reflection and she looked nothing like that." Despite being relatively relaxed, that single comment was enough to make Fujo freak out. 

     'What the hell?! That picture was up for like 3 seconds before I took it down. How does she even know about it?' She thought, realizing how obsessive she was. 

     "Why are you so quiet all of sudden?" 

 

     "U-Uh..." Fujo was used to having obsessive fans, but for some reason, this girl seemed to creep her out more than anything she's ever experienced but for some reason, it felt familiar. And then she remembered something. She recognized this girl from a convention she went to, and she could definitely say that it wasn’t a good encounter...


Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a review!

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:


@labbaART (twitter.com/LabbaArt or labbacomics.com/ or ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise 

 

@WillSinForTacos (J.R) [https://twitter.com/WillSinForTacos] for allowing me to use his character, Homura Shizuka, the teacher from this chapter

 

Follow me on Twitter:

 

RandomInterWeeb (twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)