- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy! A new side-story will be appearing in a few days, it'll be my first take on a gore/torture based story so, I hope it'll be enjoyable!

     "I know that this looks bad but, I swear it's just a big misunderstanding!" He pleaded with her hoping that she wouldn't be too mad. Though, from where she was sitting, she couldn't care less about whether or not it was a mistake, the only thing she did care about examining the micro in front of her until she finally recognized who he was. 

 

     "That's a surprise! I never expected to see someone as infamous as you in a place like this! So, how'd you end up in, 'you know where" Wrapping her fingers around him, Rentaro could feel her slowly putting more and more pressure onto his body. She was waiting for an answer and was ready and willing to kill him if she didn't receive one.

 

     “I kinda got trapped…” Catching his breath, he had a minor coughing fit as Chihiro lightened her grip around him to let him finish his thought. “When I was talking with the new transfer student, your friend bumped into her and I must’ve fallen into one of her… pockets.” Fearing for his life, Rentaro decided that honesty wasn’t exactly the best policy for this current situation.

 

     “I see, and now you’re stuck in an area that’s not exactly the safest place for micros like yourself.” Chihiro loosened her grip and placed Rentaro gently onto the table.

 

     “Yeah, pretty much.” He scratched the back of his head, letting out a nervous laugh. Given his current position, walking back to his class all on his own was practically a death wish. From the rumors alone, Rentaro knew that this part of the school contained some of the most notorious bullies and delinquents. The only person he could rely on at that moment was Megumi, and as he pulled out his phone, he hoped and prayed that Megumi would’ve been able to help in some way, shape, or form. But, as reached into his pocket he realized that his phone had been crushed during Chihiro’s ‘interrogation.’

 

     “A-Ah! I’m sorry about that.” Understanding that she had sabotaged Rentaro’s only method of escape, she decided to take things into her own hands and help him out instead. It was pretty much the only way she could repay him at this point. 

 

     “Hmmm… I got it! How about I take you to her? It’s the least I can do!”

 

     “Really? You’d do that for me? Thanks a lot!” He smiled kindly towards her, but Chihiro was busy looking off into the distance to see his heart-stealing smile.

 

     “You don’t have to thank me. However, it might be dangerous for others to see you in this part of the school, so I should probably hide you somewhere in the meantime…” She placed her hand on her chin and thought of the perfect hiding spot for a micro like him.

 

     “Better safe than sorry, I guess.” He chuckled nervously. It seemed kinda weird for someone to say that in a mixed sizes school, but maybe this girl was just being overly cautious or something. And as the girl reached down for something under the desk, he felt a strange feeling befall him.

 

     “Aha! I’ve got it! How about I hide you in my shoe while I take you to your friend. And on the way there you could help me keep things clean in there. It’s a win-win situation, don’t you think?” She said with a sinister smile and a sickening cackle. But, Rentaro barely noticed any of that. Upon hearing what she said, his mind became filled with an endless stream of pleasurable and erotic thoughts. Hearing those exact words has always been a dream of his and the fact that it was finally happening filled Rentaro with more excitement than winning the lottery. 

 

     "Absolutely!!" Giving a stern answer, Rentaro didn't even stop to think about the dangers of the situation, because he thought the girl was being completely genuine. 

 

     "Well too bad, because you have no choice- Huh..? What did you just say?" Shocked by his clear and composed answer, Chihiro thought she was just hearing things. 

 

     "There's no helping it! Your shoe is undoubtedly the safest place for me so let's get going!" As he eagerly waited for her to get things started, Chihiro was hit with a major wave of confusion. 

 

      "Are you an idiot?" She poked playfully at him with a confused look on her face. "Do you have some kinda death wish or psycho foot fetish." She teased now pinning him to the surface of the desk with her index finger. 

 

     "Hehe~" Even in a situation like this, Rentaro couldn't stop thinking about what was coming up shortly. 'My lucky phase is finally beginning!!' He proclaimed in the confines of his mind. Chihiro, on the other hand, was starting to get annoyed. 

 

     This kind of stunt was something she frequently did throughout her 1rst and 2nd year of high school, and not once has a guy been ecstatic to be at the butt of her estranged bullying technique. Nonetheless, it's not like she cared all too much. Passing it off as Rentaro just being a weirdo, Chihiro slipped off her shoe and slowly lowered him inside. 

 

     "Oh, where are my manners? I haven't even introduced myself yet! If you don't already know, I am Chihiro Takanami, the captain of the track team. You know what that means for you right?" Trying to intimidate him, she hoped to break that excited demeanor of his. 

 

      "Are you saying you'll give me a reward if I do a good job cleaning?" At this point, Rentaro was salivating at any erotic thought that may have crossed his mind. 

 

      "Reward?! How does being captain of the track team correlate to you getting a reward?!?" Baffled by the wave of horniness and stupidity emanating off of Rentaro, she started to feel oddly uncomfortable from just talking to him. 

 

      "Well, I was thinking that if I do a good job… you'll put me in your shoe again and run some laps around the track in the hot sun! And then if I got thirsty I'd be forced to drink your-" Rentaro had entered full foot perv mode and as long as the idea remained in his mind there was no escape from that state. However, as he was detailing his ideal fantasy, Chihiro was finally fed up with his perverted ramblings. 

 

     "I see what you're doing… you're intentionally trying to creep me out to get out of being forced inside my shoe. WELL TOO BAD!! It's not gonna work. I bet in an hour or two you'll be begging me to let you out!" She cackled, tossing Rentaro roughly into her shoe. As his face skidded across the worn insole, Rentaro came face to face with a putrid aroma of pure musk and sweat. It was exactly as he thought it would smell like and Rentaro loved every second of it. Furthermore, the fact that it was track girl made it all the better, reinforcing Rentaro's belief of his luck turning around.

 

      Staring down at the well-worn and darkened matting of the sole, Rentaro felt like he was going to become no good himself if he stayed in her shoe for too long.  Nevertheless, he crawled his way to the toe section and waited for Chihiro to put the shoe on. 

 

       He couldn’t help but fanboy over how well things were turning out. As Chihiro slowly and meticulously slid her foot into the shoe, a veil of imposing scent and darkness slowly approached him. While the light slowly diminished, Rentaro enjoyed the view of Chihiro's battered sock as it encompassed his entire vision. From where he was standing he counted at least seven holes in her sock, that was undoubtedly from months and/or years of overuse. Furthermore, he also observed something incredibly interesting. Looking at her socks for the first time, he originally thought they were Grey by default but as he thought about it some more, he realized that they were undoubtedly white socks that had just been stained over the course of however many days, weeks, or months, she's been wearing them. 

 

      "Enjoy your stay! Oh and you can forget ever going back to that new transfer student! Hahaha! Maybe if you turn these socks back to their original color, I might reconsider." She securely fastened her foot into the shoe, pinning Rentaro between her big toe in the process. Despite all the enjoyment he was feeling, those words finally made Rentaro realize that she might not have been exactly the nicest person at Hanichi High school.

 

      "Talk about Deja Vu…" Thinking back to his earlier interaction with Sekira, he realized that maybe enjoying and taking advantage of his current situation may not have been the best idea. His life was on the line and trying to get off on his captor’s foot didn't seem as appealing anymore… 



      Meanwhile, on the way to the nurse's office, Megumi was still thinking of a way to rescue Rentaro, unbeknownst to the fact that all her planning would go to waste due to Rentaro now being in a completely different location.

 

      "Wait a minute, you're in Reina- I mean Ms.Oshino's class right?" Ms.Shizuka asked. 

      "Yeah, why do you ask?" 

      "She’s a good person, so if you need help with anything, anything at all, don't be afraid to ask me, or Ms.Oshino.” Placing her hand on Megumi’s shoulder she smirked. She saw a lot of herself in Megumi and she desperately wanted to make sure she ended up on the right path. 

 

      “I’ll be sure to take you up on that offer, eventually.” She giggled walking towards the entrance to the nurse’s office. “Thanks again for showing the way, Ms.Shizuka. I’m going to get some rest until this ‘headache’ dies down.” Megumi walked into the nurse’s office and the two of them went their separate ways with a sense of motivation in their minds. 

 

      As she entered the room, she noticed that there was someone else in the room: someone who wasn’t the nurse. 

 

      “I guess I must’ve overdone it last night. Heh, I’m such an idiot.” Lightly coughing behind one of the cubicle curtains, Megumi could hear a very familiar voice. Even if it was a bit raspy, Megumi knew exactly who it was and as she quickly slid open the curtain. Behind it, she saw none other than Furyu Mitsukabe laying soundly in one of the medical beds. She had a feverish expression and she looked like she was burning up. Nevertheless, that didn’t stop Megumi from showing her how excited she was to see her.

 

      “I’m so happy to see you!!” She smiled brightly trying to hug Furyu.

      “Get the hell off me *cough* idiot." She struggled against Megumi's loving wave of affection trying to push her away. In her sickly state, she was no match for Megumi. "Do you wanna get sick too or somethin'?!" Finally managing to push her off Furyu sunk back into her warm blanket. She still felt kind of bad for threatening Megumi, but she didn't have the guts to admit that she made a mistake. 

 

      "Sorry about last night! And don't worry, your secret is safe with me!" Megumi said kneeling by Furyu's bedside. 

 

      "You really are an idiot aren't ya." She let out a small sigh. "Look here, as long as you don'tGuo runnin'your damn mouth about me or my family… we can 'go back' to bein' friends." Pulling the blanket over her face she hid her now flushed expression. 

 

     "Yay!" Megumi cheered trying to hug Furyu once more. But, unlike the last time, Furyu was prepared. As Megumi got close, Furyu delivered a swift strike straight to the top of Megumi's head causing her to face plant into the soft mattress. 

 

      "I get that you're excited, and all, but I don't want you gettin' sick because of me. Got it?" She smirked at Megumi trying to conceal the exhausted expression on her face. 

 

      "Wait, give me a second!" Megumi said going out in the hallway to buy a drink from a nearby vending machine. As the soft clunking of the drink machine reverberated throughout the 'empty' school halls Megumi reached down only to be intercepted by the rude girl from earlier. 

 

      "Thanks for the drink, cow! There's nothing better than getting something for free." Taking one sip from the drink she was filled with an unimaginable wave of sour-tasting liquid that one would dare to call lemon flavored. "SSSour Lemon Juice." The worst drink on school grounds. As the name suggests, it's really sour. So sour to the point of absolute infamy. As her face puckered from the awful face she collapsed onto the ground trying to get the sour taste out of her mouth.

 

      "A-Ah I am so sorry!" Apologizing profusely, Megumi quickly bought a small can of milk tea to help neutralize the sour acids in her mouth. With no choice but to accept it, Makoto grabbed it from her hands and drank the entire thing, before tossing it on the ground in front of Megumi. 

 

       "What is wrong with you?!?! Why the hell would you buy something like that?!? Are you some sicko masochist who wants to torture herself or something?? Or maybe…" She glared at her with a pissed-off expression. "You planned on me taking that drink and thought you could trick me, or something." 

 

       "Huh?" She looked at her with pure confusion on her face. In all honesty, Megumi had no idea that what she bought was that sour. In fact, the only reason she bought it in the first place was, she thought it would help Furyu get over her cold (Lemon juice is a good source of Vitamin C and it also helps reduce congestion). 

 

      "Look here, you cow! If you think you can one-up me, you're sorely mistaken." She grabbed Megumi and stared intensely into her eyes. "I'll make sure that you regret ever encroaching on my territory, slut."

 

      Typically you'd think that someone would be incredibly intimidated or scared if they were told that, however, Megumi wasn't paying attention to anything she had said. This was due to Megumi's intense focus towards Makoto's cleavage. Not for the reason, you'd think, instead, she was trying to see if Rentaro was still lodged inside. Her little collar grab helped Megumi get a full look at her tits, but as she tried to recall everything she saw inside, she remembered seeing no trace of him. This gave Megumi a feeling of relief as well as a newfound sense of worry. And as Makoto walked off in a sullen and angry demeanor, all Megumi could think of was the whereabouts of Rentaro. 

 

      "I'll find you, Rentaro!! Don't you worry!" Thrusting her fist into the air, she quietly shouted trying to get herself pumped up and determined. As a motivated smile appeared on her face, she dramatically pushed one of the buttons on the vending machine and went back to Furyu. 

 

      "The hell took you so long?" She chuckled looking at Megumi as she entered the room. 

      "It was nothing,  don't worry about it. Here's your drink by the way!" She smiled at her. 

Thanks…" She mumbled dipping below her blanket once more, to hide her genuine smile. 



       A few hours later, the school bell had rung, signaling the end of another day at Hanichi High School. While Megumi dragged Furyu towards the computer room hoping to convince her to join, Rentaro was still held captive by Chihiro who was leisurely walking towards the locker room to meet with members of the track team. 

 

       "Sit tight little guy, you're about to be introduced to a whole new region of Hell once you meet the rest of the team." She cackled trying to scare Rentaro. In reality, Rentaro wasn't scared in the least. In fact, he was quite the opposite. As Rentaro stood tall, in more ways than one, in the claustrophobic depths of Chihiro's shoe, he contemplated how to optimize his self-pleasure while also resisting his inner desires and temptations. 

 

      "Well, it wouldn't hurt to try it once…" Submerging his face in one of the many holes in Chihiro's beat-up socks, he rubbed his tongue all over the space between her big and middle toe. He was hit with a strange, salty taste that was almost indescribable. In all honesty, he didn't exactly have an opinion about whether or not he liked it. He enjoyed the feeling of being pathetic at such an 'imposing individual', but the taste wasn't as good as he thought it would be. Nevertheless, something as simple as that didn't ruin the experience for him. Instead, the only thing that was killing the mood for him, was the fact that Chihiro wasn't exactly the kindest person. 

 

      "A-Aaah! What the heck are you doing?!" In response to Rentaro's perverted actions, she scrunched her toes constricting Rentaro tightly between her toes. Miraculously, he managed to escape unharmed. After a couple more minutes of walking, Chihiro finally made it to the girl's track and field locker room. 

 

      "Enjoy the last few breaths of fresh air, bug." As Chihiro slid off her shoe Rentaro was blinded by the bright ceiling lights that shone overhead. Then suddenly, he was freed from his heavenly prison and tossed out onto the linoleum floor. Standing above him were the silhouettes of seven imposing figures, otherwise known as the Hanichi High School Women’s Track Team.

 

      At the same time, it seemed as if Megumi, Mai, and Furyu were dealing with quite the troublesome issue of their own…

 

     "Huh?" Crudely tacked onto the door of the computer room was a very roughly letter addressed towards Megumi of people. It was rudely worded and looked like it was straight out of a cliche murder mystery. 

 

      "Listen here, bitch. You just pissed off the queen of this school and now you must face the consequences. Meet me behind the school, 5:00 pm. You better be there, unless you want your little friend to end up a little red stain on the floor." 

 

      "Who the hell wrote this?" Furyu asked,  looking at the letter with a really confused expression. 

 

      "I think I know who it is, and... I'M NOT GONNA BACK DOWN FROM THEIR CHALLENGE!! !!" Megumi yelled, striking some stupid pose. Assuming that whoever sent the challenge, wanted her to come alone, Megumi did the only logical thing and asked for help anyways. "We'll defeat this foe, together!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Here's the preview!! A fight's about to break out and it's up to Megumi and the others to deal with it. If she fails her friend will be in trouble and there's no way she's letting that happen. Next time: "Unexpected Assistance." 

 

Did you enjoy? Did you not enjoy? If you wanna say something don't be afraid to leave a review, or comment!! 

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

@LabbaArt (https://twitter.com/LabbaArt or http://labbacomics.com/ or https://ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on http://labbacomics.com/

 

@McAssault_Rifle: (https://twitter.com/McAssault_Rifle) for allowing me to use one of their characters!

 

Follow me on Twitter:

@RandomInterWeeb (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)