- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Greg closed the cab's door with his left hand, while dragging his luggage with his right hand. He moved toward Sophia's apartment building. When he got to the third floor, he rang her apartment's the bell. “Coming” he heard his 24 years old sister's voice. She lived on her own in a different city than him and his mom. Greg was planning to move from their small city when he went to college, but now he was just 1 16 year old high school student.

She opened the door. She was 5.5 feet tall, a little shorter than him, with brown eyes and curling dark brunette hair. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt with black straight pants, and brown socks. “Hi Sophia!”. “Hi, little bro.” She said with a friendly smile. Her beauty was astounding, he thought. “Come in… But take off your shoes first. Here you’re better off without them”. He took them off and put them next to the wall on a surface with bare floor in contrast to her whole apartment’s carpeted floor. He put it alongside her sneakers, her red pair of kitten heels, black platform heels with height of 4 inches, another heel with open toes, and her long black boots.

His 4 hour flight had made him weary and sweaty, and Sophia notice that. “If you’d like you can take a shower”. “Thank you, I really need it. Where is the bathroom?”

“You can put your luggage in that room, that’s your room for the time you stay here my place is small as you noticed so it’s not so big, The bathroom is in my bedroom. There’s actually another bathroom here but it’s sort of out of service. the left side door opens to my room, go in and you find the bathroom door. I’ll show you”. He put his luggage in that room and brought his towel and clothes with himself as he followed her to her room. A room with a king size bed at the left side of it and the bathroom door in front of them. There were some of her clothes thrown on the bed including a black bra that was partly out of the clothes pile, his eyes detected before he even saw the bathroom door. He tried to look away as soon as possible form the pile of cloths but she noticed that too. She said with : “Sorry for the mess, I was looking for something...”. Nothing stayed away from her keen eyes, he thought. “I’ll leave the room for you to undress and go into the bathroom, I’ll come and look for my thing and try to sort this mess out while you’re showering. Whenever you were done, call out beforehand so that if I’m in the room I’d see myself out.” She said with a polite smile, and left the room closing the door behind her.

He realized in the bathroom there was no place to hang his clothes or his towel so he put them outside on the bed between her clothes that where occupying almost all the bed surface. He went into the bathroom and started showering with hot water. He thought about the summer he had ahead of himself. Sophia was super nice, and really considerate and caring. Definitely more caring that what his mother currently was to him. He washed the sweat and all his tiredness of himself then wanted to get out.

He opened the door slightly and called her sister with a low tone “Sophia, do you mind passing me my towel?”. No answer came, he called out again to make sure she’s not in the room. Then he got out and was surprised to find out the bed surface was ten times more of a mess all her drawers were out and a ton of clothes was on the bed surface. He wanted to looked beneath the stuff thrown on the bed where he had put her towel and clothes to find them so he tried to picking them up and throwing them on the pile in middle of the bed, til he picked up a pair of black nylons. Her clothes on the bed were a mix of dirty and clean ones and a lot of them were dirty leg wears, but this one he couldn’t stare off of it or drop it.

He suddenly found himself sitting on the floor, rubbing them on his face and smelling them like a mad man. They smelled terrible and peculiar. A familiar smell it was, like he had smelled it before. It’s smell was so Sophia. Almost as perfect as herself. He was so into it that didn’t realize when her sister entered the room to continue her search for her lost thing in her drawers. She was staring at him with shock and anger, she was so angry she wasn’t even looking away or even ask him to cover himself. “Greg!” She shouted. Greg felt so much intense shock,shame, and fear that he didn’t bother to cover himself too. He was shaking, “Listen sis. I… I’m really sorry… I couldn’t find my clothes, the room was a mess so …”. She was outraged “So this is all my fault???? I’m your older sister,I welcome you to my house and you… you pervert...you’re jacking off to my nylons??? that thing is really stiff… for fuck’s sake...”. “Listen Sophia… I’m sorry… I… ”

“I don’t want to hear anything else, get out of my room NOW!” She shout hysterically.

It wasn’t the best time to bring up his clothes and towel, he thought of picking up some of her small wearings on the bed to cover himself up, but he rejected the thought immediately when he thought what she would think he’s going to with them. So he walked out of her room quickly being still naked. He moved toward the living room to his left, when he hated himself more than ever. There were minor differences in the living room from the moment he had entered the apartment. Most noticeably calendar on the wall and the wall clock were put down. He dared not sit on her furious sister’s couches naked. He stood there still wet for moments or maybe minutes. He couldn’t because there was nothing to measure time by and he in that deadly silence waiting for a move from her sister to save her from this situation felt every wet naked minute takes hours. He was desperately waiting for anything to get him out of this hole, and then it happened.

He started shrinking! After two seconds he found himself about 3 inches tall in never ending forests of carpet. What has happened to him, he thought with surprise. He couldn’t comprehend what just happened. Was this some sort of punishment for what he had done? By god? His chains of thoughts where interrupted with very loud steps of her now giantess sister. He could see her like a walking mountain approaching him. Closer she got his earth was shaking worse and worse. She didn’t see him and continued her way to the couches. She sat on one and turned on TV. He could see anger show itself on her face sometimes but she was calmed down a little bit. Thanks god for that, He thought, At that size you’d care about a giantess’s mood more than you care about weather.

He thought for a minute, there were two things he could do; He could approach her feet get here attention and then ask for her help, he evaluated this option. This probably was only way he had for getting help on his unusual situation. She took off her socks and thrown them under the couch as he was thinking. when he saw her feet she was moving casually and maybe a little nervously on anchor of her toes that were placed on the ground was like a moving building to him he hesitated, also he wasn’t sure what her reaction would be, even if he could get her attention, she could just squash him with her toes. her rage couldn’t be underestimated. The other option was moving toward shoes. He could hide in one of those because what was for sure, sooner or later he’d be crushed in this size wandering on the carpet for hours. He could take shelter in one of her shoes, not his own shoes for sure, their smell would kill him almost as fast as being crushed by her bare feet. This was summer so probability of wearing the boots were next to zero. If he could climb them and get into them he could use it for hiding for days. He could take food pieces that fell from her mouth on the carpet and store them there and he would pee on the carpet somewhere far from his smelly black tower. Then he made his choice, only tower he wanted to climb now was the dirty white tower with 5 scarlet toe nails.

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story. Sorry If it's not that good. I'm working on it. I'll try to release next chapters soon.