- Text Size +

The next Monday school was starting. He was regrown to his maximum size and Judy brought them to school. When they got out, a world he didn’t see for three months came like a train in his life, considering that now he was probably the shortest person of the school. Maggie insisted for taking his hand as they walked inside the garden. Everybody was staring at them and whisper. He could feel their judgement in their eyes. “Here comes the queen with her little slave” Somebody said. “Look there is the foot bitch! Do you think he would lick my feet for 1 dollar?” said somebody else. He was extremely tense and ashamed. “Relax little bro, Big sis is here with you ok? Everything will be fine” She reassured him. How could she be so confident? But he felt a little better. Some jerk approached and openly said “Hey princess, would you smell my feet for free?” and laughed. Margaret simply approached him and kicked him in the balls. He was speechless. “Next time I see you I will call my bodyguard, don’t even dare to come close to my little brother. You know how much money I make? I could pay somebody to do something to you who knows…” She threated. The jerk was so scared. “No please, I am sorry I will never do that I am really sorry!” and he escaped.

“Wow” said Michael, “You really taught him a lesson! You’re great big sis!”

“Ow otherwise why would I be your big sister? You know you’re safe with me” she happily replied. And so they went to their respective classrooms. Some of his classmates greeted him and asked about his summer and his height even fully knowing everything. During the lesson, Michael couldn’t focus because he could feel the eyes of everybody, included his teacher’s, on himself and thought about what happened in the morning and how amazing his big sister had protected him! He would have been so lost without her. In that moment he realized that during the summer something really happened. She really became his big sister in every aspect: she was bigger, she decided for him and she was protecting him. Even if something felt wrong, he was grateful to her and he wished she could be with him during the lessons. During the break, he went to his sister as she instructed. She found her with Jessica. The two of them kissed and then they went to the bar buying something. He was quite hungry, but he didn’t have money and so he pretended to not want anything, but Maggie knew him well. “Little bro take whatever you want, it’s on me!” she said in front of everybody. “Well thank you Mag… I really appreciate” he said embarrassed. At a certain point a girl he knew in the cue asked: ”Hey Michael, but isn’t she your younger sister? By three years?” Maggie promptly replied: “I may be younger, but he indeed is my little brother, right Mickey?” She asked at him.

“Well… ehm… I guess so” he timidly replied.

“At the beginning of the summer, we agreed that even if he was older than me, he clearly was less mature and smart then me. Now as you can see, he is also smaller, and he still has a lot to learn from his big sis right?” she asked looking him in the eyes. He couldn’t stand such pressure. “y..yyess, I do” he concluded.

“Wow, It really is unbelievable! But you really look like the big sister!” commented the girl before taking her sandwich and go away.

“Ow little bro, you’re so cute when you blush, did you know that?” she asked him while kissing him on his forehead. “well, if you say so…” he just replied. “I can confirm!” Said Jessica kissing him on his lips. This time he felt the eyes of everybody on himself but he knew that it was jealousness and not mockery.

That first week of school wasn’t easy to digest as he tried to set his life on a new standard. He really was the shortest person in the school and probably also the weakest, everybody could bully him, if it wasn’t for his sister. She was really respected and admired almost by everybody due to her large popularity on the social and often people asked pictures with her. He was really leaving in her shadow. Since she was also playing basketball and had to meet also her friends, she couldn’t care always about her brother and so Judy took a part time contract to work in order to take care of her punished son when his sister could not.

“But mooom, I am almost 17, why do you need to take care of me? I can stay home alone!” he said when they told him the news.

“Nonsense sweety, you are too small, it’s not safe, mommy needs to watch you!” She replied happily.

“Then you can simply not shrink me! And maybe let me meet some friends…” he tried to convince her.

“Young man, you’re still grounded! Rules are rules here, you should have acted differently before, now it’s too late. It’s decided.” She sentenced. How could he be so immature? She thought by herself. The more she looked at him, the more she saw a baby instead of a teenager. And so, they spent their first afternoon alone.

“Sweety, do you want mommy to make you hot chocolate?” She asked lovingly.

“Yes mommy, thank you so much!” he replied happily. She ruffled his hair with one finger. She made hot chocolate mostly for herself and fed him directly from her finger. He was so cute! Then laid on the sofa with her little son on her lap and she started to caress him.

“Do you want to watch a movie with mommy baby?” she asked as she was speaking to a three-year-old baby.

“Yes mommy, but you know… I might be small now, but I am not a baby!” he replied after all this childish talk.

“Ow are you sure Mickey? You really look like one! And I am not just talking about your size!” She said as she began to tickle him.

“Mommy… please.. stop ahahah!” but it was too late, the damage was done.

“Did you actually pee on me?” asked his mother.

“You… you tickled me! I tried to resist but I could not!” he protested.

“Wow we really have some self-control problems here! But luckily mommy has the solution.” She replied without getting angry. And she brought him to the bathroom. To his great horror, he saw that there was a diaper.

“Wait… why is there a diaper here?” He asked fearing to know the answer.

“Well, didn’t you just pee on mommy? It’s clear that you can’t control yourself Mickey! And to be honest it’s the most practical solution for you. Now let’s wash you and put your diaper.”

“Mooom, don’t do that please….” He begged

“don’t be so grumpy honey, it’s not the first time I put it on you! Now come here…” And with that she put it on her son. After changing her clothes as well, they went back on the sofa and she chase a thriller movie from Netflix.

At half of the movie Michael was so scared that he begged her mother to stop watching it.

“But honey, it’s not even a horror movie!” She said surprised by his reaction.

“Please mommy, can we watch something else? I can’t watch this anymore…” He said half crying.

Judy decided to put some childish cartoon and to her surprise Michael was enthusiastic of them! His mind was really the one of a baby. She couldn’t help but feel tenderness in the regard of her older son, he was so fragile and weak that he would always need his mommy or sister looking at him.

When Maggie came home, she of course loved the idea of the diaper on her brother and she immediately updated her followers on the news. Then she treated him all the time like 3 year old baby and at a certain point she went in her room and found her old pacifier and stuck it in his mouth.

“Now hold still a second little bro and…. Done! They are going to love you! She said while she updated the picture on Instagram. The caption was pretty funny as well: “While his big sister is growing, little Michael seems just to get smaller and younger!” after a few minutes a diapers company contacted her, and she gladly accepted their offer. Michael’s mind seemed affected by this situation as he was feeling quite sensible and childish. Then his mommy caressed him for one hour.

“Ow, somebody wet his diaper!” she said smiling at him. God he wanted to disappear, he basically confirmed her theory.

“There’s no need to be ashamed! Every baby wets his diaper, it’s only natural!” reassured him his mother obtaining the opposite result since he wasn’t really a baby.

The next day after school, Maggie decided to invite her friend Emily at home and play together with her brother.

The three of them went back from school together.

“Wow Maggie I still can’t believe that you have the power to shrink him!” Said enthusiastically Emily. The blonde and quite tall girl was ecstatic at the idea of playing with her friend’s older brother. In the past she had a crush on him, but now he was looking so small and helpless that she just wanted to bully him.

“Well, since I am his big sister, I don’t see what’s surprising about that!” she said as a matter of fact.

“Ahah I can’t believe that he is calling you big sister! I mean he is three years older than us! How do you feel about this situation little Mickey?” she asked directly to him.

“ehm… I don’t know… I guess it’s fine?” he said feeling too humiliated but still not wanting to piss his big sister off.

“What you mean with I guess it’s fine little bro? Do you want to be grounded as soon as we enter the house?” She asked Maggie with authority.

“No no! I mean, it is amazing to have you as a big sister! Honestly I couldn’t ask for any better!” he promptly corrected himself.

“AHAHAH, I can’t believe it! You really scare him! I don’t know what you did but it is amazing!” Emily said excited.

“I don’t scare him… a lot ahah, tell her little bro, tell her what big sissy does for you.” Maggie said looking at him.

“You… You educate me…” he answered more ashamed then ever in his life. Emily was really going hard on him.

“Oww thas’s super cuuute! He’s such a sweet little boy! For sure he is not the person I knew before the summer! Come here little Mickey” she said pulling him closer to her. He was looking under her breast, which were quite big for a 14-year-old teen. She then put a finger under his chin and made him look at her.

“Are you ready to play with Aunt Emily’s feet? Eh?” she said in a provocative way. Not only she just reminded him that he wasn’t a man anymore, but she also referred at herself as his aunt! And worst of all she gave for granted that he was going to worship her feet.

He was hesitating, this was really too much.

“Little guy, I asked you a question.” She said threating him.

“Little bro, if you don’t want to spend 24 hours in my socks without getting out, I strongly advise you to answer AUNTY Emily.” Said Maggie with a commanding voice.

“Y..Yes aunty Emily, I would love to…” He said giving up under the pressure. What was he becoming?

“You better love it! Because even if you don’t you are going to do it the same, understood?” she said as if speaking with a slave.

“Yes aunty Emily…” he just replied. Maybe he was becoming one.

“Wow Maggie, I really envy you, I wish I could have such an obedient little brother like you! You’re really lucky!” she said happy for her friend.

“Yes I know, he is really special, and he learns so fast! Now come here and give me your hand little bro.” and they walked holding their hands until home.

“My feet are sooo sweaty!” said Emily removing her shoes. Great thought Michael. “Let’s shrink him!” happily said Maggie. For a moment he thought of running away, but where?

“Wait one second if you might. I want him to massage my feet at his big size first.” Stated Emily.

“And why is that? It’s so much funnier when he is little!” answered back Maggie.

“Yes I know, but my feet hurt and for sure he is going to do a better job at his “big” size!” commented joking Emily.

“I wouldn’t bet on that, he is quite an expert right now, right little bro? But as you wish, go Michael.” She commanded like she was talking to a dog.

This was too much. “Ehy! I may be… your little brother… but… but I’m not a slave!” he answered back shaking.

“Wow, somebody is trying to rebel! He is so cute, look at him, he is really afraid!” commented Emily.

“Little bro! I’m seriously disappointed! Now please give our guest Emily some relief, where did your courtesy go? I will ask you gently this time, don’t force me to stop protecting you at school…” She said threating him gently.

“Ok… but only because you’re asking gently…” He said pointing out that he wasn’t executing an order.

Emily set on the sofa and relaxed, while Michael was on the floor. He slowly removed her socks and much to his regret she was right, she was quite sweaty. He immediately started massaging and they immediately started recording. Fuck the social network he thought.

“Wow you’re really an expert! It feels amazing, your big sister has trained you so well! Guys, this little boy is magic! Now give a kiss to your aunty baby!” She was really enjoying this. Without saying a word, he stopped massaging and got up going closer to Emily.

“Ehi what are you thinking mister? Of course I meant to my feet! Now be a good boy and go down there.” She simply said.

For the first time in a while Michael was feeling angry, Emily was really pushing too much. He looked at his sister and she understood his mood.

“Oh come on Emily, you can ask gently to Michael to kiss your feet, there is no need to humiliate him like this!” She interrupted trying to comfort her brother. The humiliation was kissing her feet, not only the way she asked, but for some reasons he appreciated his sister effort.

“Ohh, how bad of me! Please little boy can you kiss my feet? Pleeeease?” she asked ironically. He looked again at his sister and he understood what he had to do and so he went back to his position.

They were really smelly but also really pretty even if a bit bigger than he was used to. Without thinking too much he planted a kiss on her right sole.

“Thank you so much little boy! Now on my toes!” Continued Emily. “One day I’m going to kill this bitch” thought Michael. But he just moved his mouth close to her big left toe and proceeded to kiss. In the moment his lips made contact to the flesh, Emily pushed her foot entering his mouth with two toes and forced him to the ground. The pressure was quite high and painful.

“Suck on them little boy, suck on those toes for your aunty.” She ordered. He tried to rebel; this girl was pure evil! But the more he fought, the more she increased the pressure.

“Now be a good boy, otherwise aunty has to spank you, and she spanks really hard!” she said increasing again the pressure. Scared from the threat, he started sucking immediately. She removed the pressure and allowed him to sit while still sucking and while she was still recording.

“Suck those toes like they were your pacifier little man!” Maggie was watching speechless and extremely interested the scene. Emily was really forcing him in a bad way! But nonetheless Maggie was enjoying the show until she felt herself… horny? But in that moment Michael started to cry and she understood Emily had really overdid.

“Okok, time for letting my little bro rest a second.” She interrupted while moving toward them.

“Ow and why is that, we’re having so much fun here! Right?” She said mocking at him. He just continued to suck.

“Yes but I have to put him in my socks for a video on Instagram, it’s about work.” Said Maggie while removing her friend’s foot from his mouth.

“Ow sounds fine! Let’s shrink him.” He never felt happier to go inside a sock.

“Can I trust leaving you here for a moment while I take the device? You’re not going to break him right Emily?” said Maggie concerned about her brother health.

“Maggie! You offend me! What do you think I am? I Would never ever hurt this little guy! He’s safe with me.” Answered Emily.

“Ok, I will also take a fast shower, don’t be too harsh on him, seriously.” Replied Maggie.

“Ok, he will tell you how we behave ok? Don’t you little guy?” asked Emily mocking at him.

“You bet I will.” He answered sure of his word now that his big sister was protecting him.

“Ok have fun! I will soon be back!” and with that Maggie left.

“Ok little guy, I guess we started with the wrong… foot! Ahah literally in this case? Do you want to try the other one? Relax I’m joking, why don’t you sit here between my legs? I will give you a shoulder massage to apologize.” And without waiting an answer she placed him between her legs and started rubbing. It was feeling good, and even though he was still suspicious at least he was less angry.

“So, how is your life in these days? I guess it changed a lot” asked Emily.

“Well… yes it changed a lot, but in three months I should be free and grow back.” He answered almost not believing his words.

“Ow and why would you want that? You have the perfect life in this moment!” she exclaimed.

“Are you serious? Tell me one positive thing.” He just replied.

“Well, you have your big sister to look after you, your mother I saw is so loving and caring in your regards! And you’re so cute and adorable! Why would you want to change?”

“Well I always end up with feet and socks… I don’t have a social life, I want my old life…” he replied sad.

“But you love it don’t you? You’re just a little pervert, you don’t need a social life to be happy.” She stated.

“What? Are you crazy I hate this and I want my life back…”

“I will prove you that this is your best life little perv, and the sooner you accept this, the better it is.”

“ehi stop calling me per…” he tried to say turning to look at her, but in that moment Emily planted a kiss on his lips. He was too shocked to react for few seconds, and then her tongue violated his mouth and started to move inside. He simply gave up and enjoyed the kiss from the blonde beauty. The kiss itself was a demonstration of dominance, and he felt terribly aroused. His dick started to grow until he was rock hard and Emily grabbed it through his pants! He tried to squirm but it was useless, she was blocking him with her body. As soon as she started to rub, she broke her kiss and looked at him. He couldn’t say anything and tried to not look at her, but it was a deadly mistake since he looked inside at her breast. God those boobs were amazing.

“Seeing something you like little man? Take a closer look.” She said as she pushed his face inside her cleavage. He was so aroused now.

“Ow look at you, you look like a little dog greeting his owner!” she said happily, and even if the comment was humiliating, he felt more aroused and ready to cum.

“But let me tell you one thing” she said as she moved her mouth close to his ear.

“A dog is one thousand times less pathetic than you little man.” She whispered, and in that moment he came so bad.

“Woops, did somebody cum in his pants? Wow no wonder your mother makes you were a diaper.” She said laughing.

“Mmm..ahh” he could only reply as she was squeezing his cock.

“Well, it wasn’t difficult to prove me right, so now you know what your place in this world is.”

“B..but I came because you’re so sexy… and because you were masturbating me!” he complained.

“What a little charmer, you know how to make compliments eh? But the truth is that you came when I said that you’re pathetic, because you are submissive and you enjoy to be bullied.”

“N..No, it’s not true! You’re just hot and…” he couldn’t finish the sentence since she squeezed his balls.

“Little man, I am just trying to help you here, it’s pointless to fight a war you can’t win, just accept your new position and enjoy its benefits. Anyway go cleaning yourself and get ready for shrinking!”

He could only follow her instruction.