- Text Size +

I awoke to Meredith’s finger prying me out of her belly button, followed by her grabbing me with her fingers.  She pulled me out from beneath her shirt and gave me a quick smirk despite the early hour.  A low moan escaped from her throat while she looked at me, trying to focus on my puny form in her fingers.  “Oh hey there, little guy,” she said sleepily.  “Hope you slept well.”

 

“On you, who couldn’t?” I asked, bobbing between her fingers.  It really had been one of the most restful nights I’d had in a long time, despite the general unrest about sleeping while engulfed by another person.  Despite all my time with Meredith making me feel tiny, I had never actually woken up puny.

 

“Aw, you’re sweet,” she replied, smiling.  Her voice was still low and hoarse since she had just woken up.  “I think you’re the only person who’d say that though.”  I felt remarkably comfortable between her fingers, and her low yet powerful voice only supported that.  She set me down on the sheets beside her, in the great shadow of her thigh beneath the sheets.

 

“Mm.  Look, little guy.  Think you’ll be okay without me for a few minutes?  I need to go shower and change.”

 

I could hardly stop her, even though I couldn’t partake in those joys myself.  “Yeah, I’ll just hang out on your bed,” I answered.  Without her help, I wouldn’t have been able to get down anyway.  Might as well go along with whatever she wanted.

 

“Thanks.  I’ll be back before you know it, alright?”  Meredith swung her legs off her bed, pitching me into the air when her thigh pulled the sheets tight.  I landed back on the mattress after she had already stepped off the mattress, and by the time I recovered the door was closing behind her.  The sudden absence of her warmth was a shock.  Compared to her comfort, room temperature was positively freezing.

 

I walked along the mattress where she had been laying, absorbing the warmth she had left behind.  There was a slight indentation left behind, making it easy to follow where she was as I followed the path of least resistance.  Her scent lingered even longer than her heat, inundating my nostrils as I traversed the imprint left behind by Meredith.  Even though I associated the smell strongly with my own suffering I took great pleasure in it, knowing it meant a firm pivot from the previous life where Meredith tormented me and my new life.

 

Before I even reached her pillows the massive door opened so she could pass through.  Despite her distance, I felt each one of her steps as she came toward me, accompanied by the deliberate slap of her feet on the carpet.  I watched her draw closer, looming ever larger as she approached.  Every one of her movements was magnificent, and I committed all of them to memory in case this all ended up being temporary.

 

Meredith took up a spot next to the mattress so she could look down at me like an infestation on her mattress.  “Hey down there, little guy!” she bellowed, her bright brown eyes on me intently.  “Hope I wasn’t gone long enough that you started missing me.”  She had on a white, form-fitting chemise and a pair of tiny black Adidas running shorts.  Her hair was wet and practically stuck to her shoulders, almost black from the moisture.  This was a large departure from her usual t-shirt and jeans at school. 

 

“Holy shit, Meredith!” I exclaimed.  “You’re… ripped!”  I stared up at her with wide eyes, admiring her physique.  For a while I had figured there was more to her immense strength than her size, but this was far beyond what I expected.  Honestly, it was a wonder that she hadn’t crushed me long before now.

 

Meredith was positively beaming at my adoration.  “Yeah, I’m kinda a big deal,” she boasted, flexing for me.  A bicep at least three times my size popped out and she planted a big wet kiss on it.  “Turns out, beating on you is pretty good exercise.  Then about an hour in the gym every day once you stopped being a workout for me and… yeah.”  She gave an exaggerated nod oozing with her overwhelming self-confidence.

 

“Speaking of…” she began slyly, leaning forward until her face was an inch or two from mine.  I marveled at the sheer size of it, basking in the warmth radiating from her.  A mischievous smile crept across her face and she whispered, “I could go for a bit of that right now.”  Meredith chuckled cruelly the whole time she stood back up and rested her hands on her hips, adding to her image as an imposing giantess.  The whole situation was like a drug for me, and I almost lost myself in her shadow.

 

By the time I snapped out of it Meredith had already turned her back to me.  I gaped up at her, marveling at her from her from her tree trunk thighs to the waterfall of dark hair atop the skyscraper.  My eyes invariably returned to her butt, big as a house and round as the moon, majestic as it hung over me.  As much as it had been on me, I’d never noticed how perfect it was.

 

As I looked at it in awe, Meredith’s butt seemed to be growing even larger.  No, not larger; closer.  The massive towers of her thighs collapsed toward me in a slow, controlled descent, and her shorts were pulled tighter against her butt.  The seam wedged itself between her buttocks, separating them as she sat.  Almost too late I realized that I was directly beneath it, and she was about to take sitting on me to hold me down to the next level.  Even if I had noticed earlier I would have stayed in place, reveling in my own helplessness against the crushing weight coming down upon me.

 

Meredith’s titanic ass set down on the mattress, trapping me beneath it amid the great squealing of springs and crunching of cloth.  One of her cheeks fell to each side of me, leaving me to get pinned inside her crack.  The pressure on top of me increased as she set more of her weight down on the bed, straining my body to the limit under the amazing power of her ass.  I wanted to surrender to the great force, give in to the desire to be smashed by a giantess, but knew I couldn’t.  There was so much more to experience, and I had only just been subjected to the totality of Meredith’s butt.

 

The mattress groaned in protest while Meredith pushed her weight down, forcing even more of it onto me.  She slowly grinded her ass on top of me, rotating my body along with her butt while simultaneously smushing me beneath her bottom.  A deep chuckle ran through her body, shaking my nearly flattened body along with it.  “Mm, there it is!” she declared, her resonating voice seeming to come from all around me.  “Finally, some comfort.  I could just sit here like this all day.”  Despite the immense pain I was in, I wished she would.

 

Springs cried out again, piercing my ears in the small cavity I had been forced into.  To my surprise – and in some ways, disappointment – the tremendous weight above me abated.  I was still penned in between Meredith’s buttocks, but it no longer felt like my ribcage was about to snap inward.  There was no light in my crevice, but I knew she was all around me.  “Oh, but this is much better.”  Every time she spoke it was like I was being assaulted all over by a guttural roar.

 

A round of metal wailing arose and I felt her colossal weight shifting again.  This time I rolled with the buttocks, and as the resplendent rear’s weight moved, I got dragged along with it.  After a few seconds there was no weight on me at all, though I remained attached to her shorts.  Meredith’s movement stopped, and I was bounced between her jiggling butt cheeks until they came to a rest too.

 

Freed from the prison of Meredith’s posterior, I was free to survey the great expanse before me.  Granted, I had seen this many times before while she sat on my chest and wanted to further humiliate me, but never like this before.  Her solid back stretched out like a great white plain in front of me, rivulets of dark hair streaming down onto it amid her eggshell skin.  Framed between her buttocks, it was among the most amazing things I had ever seen.

 

She rolled a little further to one side, forcing me to roll up the slope of her gigantic buttock.  Meredith gave it a quick flex, bouncing me off it and onto the other one.  Before I even came back out of the indentation she flexed that one too, shoving me back out to fly into the other one.  Meredith played with me using only her butt for a while, tossing me between her butt cheeks, but I was finally allowed to be pushed out normally so I could roll down the slope of her buttock and come to a rest in the middle of her tight, round ass.

 

Meredith was unable to suppress a titter, shaking my bones as I laid between her cheeks.  “Having fun with my butt, little guy?” she asked, barely able to keep from laughing.  “You’ve been down there for a bit now.  I admit that it’s pretty nice, but there’s more to me than just that, you know?”  It was the most comfortable place I had ever laid, but I had to admit she had a point.

 

The mattress rippled when she slapped it, shaking me along with her butt.  “Hey!  Little guy!” she snapped.  “You need a fucking engraved invitation or what?  Get up here with me!”  Meredith could have made that any clearer.  Apparently, she was done using her butt to play with me, and wanted to subject me to something else.  Though I wanted to spend more time among her buttocks, the promise of further domination intrigued me, and I set off toward her head.

 

I exited the valley of her ass onto her lower back, spanning the couple of steps of her soft, delicate skin between her shorts and top.  A great expanse of smooth, white fabric stretched out before me, gently sloping up toward her shoulders.  Trudging up her back was more of an ordeal than it should have been.  Though I kept to her spine so I could count the vertebrae as I passed them, I could not forget that it was several hundred feet for me.  That, combined with the steep incline as I passed between her shoulder blades, made the trek up her back especially unfortunate.

 

Meredith slapped her left shoulder with a powerful clap, drawing my attention to it.  She beckoned with a long, slender finger from it, enticing me to keep going.  “Come on, my teensy boyfriend,” she chided.  “Why don’t you come perch on my shoulder?”  I felt a second wind, and I began scaling her back with reckless abandon.  With each advance I was closer to where she wanted to me to be, climbing over the clumps of wet hair in my way.  Soon I was clambering over her bare skin, scrambling along the slope so I would not slide back down.

 

At last I came to a rest upon the broad, flat platform of her shoulder.  Her head slowly rotated until her chin was pointed right at me, then Meredith lowered it until it touched her shoulder too.  “Glad you could make it, pipsqueak,” she said, shifting her dark eyes down to me.  “I was starting to worry I’d have to come get you myself.”  I wanted her to grab me again and demonstrate how powerless I was compared to her, but the feeling was already impossible to shake while I stood on her shoulder.

 

“Since you came all this way, I figure we should do something together,” Meredith declared.  The force of her voice made me feel like my bones were spaghetti, quivering before her majesty.  “My first reflex is to swat you, but I think I can do better than that.”  Her pink lips spread in a broad smile, and I traced the lines of her lips from left to right.

 

While I was distracted by her smile her hand snuck up on me, and I was seized between her fingers.  Meredith plucked me off her shoulder and held me before her, beaming proudly with her complete control over me.  She looked down at me, at the base of her enormous, statuesque face, and puffed herself up from her dominance.  “Wanna watch some Netflix with me and chill, my bite-sized boyfriend?”

 

Obviously, I had no way out of this, since she already had me in her grasp.  Besides, if this was what she wanted to be our first date, of a sort, I didn’t want to refuse it.  “Yeah, I’m down with it,” I replied, knowing that I didn’t have much of a choice.  “And I’m fine with whatever you choose.”  My approval was only a formality, since she surely already knew what we would be watching.

 

“Well then, I’ll give you the best seat in the house,” Meredith said seductively.  The world descended into turmoil and her mattress screamed, then she was sitting upright.  She looked at me playfully dangling between her fingers, considering what she would do with me.  I looked her up and down, from her eager brown eyes to her blue shorts.  Whatever she chose, I would have to abide by it out of necessity.

 

Meredith moved me in front of her, holding me close to her collar bone.  Her face turned with me so that she could continue looking down at me clutched between her fingers.  “Yeah, I’ve got just the place for you.”  She rotated her wrist so I faced away from her, then opened her fingers.  I slipped from her grip and slid along her chest, slipping over her chest.  After a moment I found myself wedged into her cleavage, up to my armpits between her breasts.  Trapped between her breasts I did not try to escape, even after she gently tapped me with her hand to secure me amid her cleavage.  The world shifted around me again as I felt the intense forces of her walking forward, then the shock of her sitting down again ran over my whole body.

 

For a woman of her stature Meredith’s chest was moderately sized but being an inch tall changed my perspective.  Each boob was enormous, several times my size, and looking at them was more akin to watching the foothills of a mountain.  They were soft too, almost unbelievably so, practically untouched by anyone’s hands but hers.  With every one of her movements they jiggled a little bit, shoving me side to side before returning to a stop. 

 

I wanted to sink further down into her cleavage, be fully engulfed by it and lose myself down her shirt, but Meredith had other ideas.  She pressed them together, forcing me upward and making the already hot area sweltering.  With the intense spike in heat I tried to pull myself out a little, but my arms simply sank into the skin with no effect on me.  Fortunately she noticed my plight, and after a quick pinch I was merely up to my waist in her tits.

 

“So, whaddya want to watch, little guy?”  Her voice was incredible here.  Not only was it incredibly powerful due to her size and boosted by her confidence, but it was all around me like a warm hug.  I would’ve been fine just hanging out here while she read the phone book.

 

I was so aroused by everything happening that it took a few seconds to realize she had even asked a question.  “Oh.  Um, I don’t really care, whatever you choose,” I answered.  “You’re the one who can reach the mouse after all.”  The odds of me actually watching what she picked were miniscule, and I figured the same was true on her end.

 

My eyes lazily followed the cursor while she selected some sitcom, not really paying attention to what it was.  Once it started she leaned back into her chair, slouching a little so her breasts were smooshed together.  It only took a few minutes for her to begin tracing circles around me with a finger, tantalizing me with the digit.  Soon after that she put her fingers together and set them down on me, rubbing back and forth and mashing me against her tits.  With each pass of Meredith’s hand over me her breathing got a touch heavier, more labored.  She was getting aroused, too!

 

Meredith maintained the farce for the duration of an entire episode, pressing down on me harder every time her hand slid over.  As soon as the end credits started she shoved her fingers into her cleavage and forcefully dug me out, the tips of her fingers shaking.  She held me in front if her face, staring at me like a starved carnivore for several seconds.  Her pupils were dilated and her cheeks flushed while she made a conscious effort to control her heavy breathing.  “I… I saw our reflections, with you so small and helpless down there… and felt how puny you are under my fingers… and…”  Meredith’s breathy explanation trailed off when she had to take a long, ragged breath.

 

The next thing I knew her finger was pressed against me, with the nail digging into the waistband of my pants.  It took a couple of tugs, but they quickly gave way to the immense strength contained in just one of Meredith’s fingers.  While they fell to land on her thigh below she inhaled sharply, keeping my attention focused on her lips.  “I wanted to take this slow, little guy, I really did,” she began, “but I just couldn’t help myself.  Knowing you were so small, so tiny compared to me, got to me.  I know I can do anything I want to you, but I also know… you want it too, right?”  She looked at me expectantly, waiting for an answer.  At least she was giving me the courtesy of a choice, even though it was obvious how I would answer.

 

“Yes, Meredith,” I said, trying to sound suave.  “Let’s fucking do it.”  A week ago, if she had looked at or talked to me like this, I would’ve hidden under a table for the rest of the day, fearing for my life.  Now, for better or worse, my life was in her hands, and I needed to trust her completely.  She wouldn’t actually harm me, would she?  I still had some suspicions that this whole thing was a ploy to get me off guard, and she was just waiting for the right moment to strike.

 

“I knew you did.”  She tried to sound cocky despite her state of clear arousal, giving her voice a strong dusky overtone.  “Just relax and don’t be scared, okay?  Unless you think that’ll help.”  Meredith’s mouth snapped open so fast I saw strings of saliva breaking, then rushed forward.  Her lips engulfed me, complete with a scarfing growl, before I even knew what was happening then closed around my legs, sealing me in.  An irresistible force pulled me in, accompanied by a loud sucking sound as Meredith slurped my legs in like a noodle.

 

Her tongue caught me, flattening so I could not bounce off it as I slid toward her gullet.  When I came to a stop her tongue raised like a hydraulic press, slamming me against the roof of her mouth.  Meredith held me there for a moment, making sure I was saturated with her saliva.  Once she was satisfied she began slowly moving her tongue back, pressing it hard against me so that her taste buds ground against my body.  It should have burned worse than anything, but with the slow, sensual movement of her tongue it was downright pleasurable.

 

Meredith’s tongue stopped, then started sliding forward again, pressing against me even harder.  As her soft, wet tongue moved around my body, I felt an undeniable twitch in my dick.  Moments later it happened again, stronger than the first time, and then again.  By the time her tongue reached her teeth again I was more than fully erect: I had never been so aroused in my life.

 

It started back, wrapped more tightly around me this time and moving faster.  When it started back forward, a little quicker now, I realized what was happening.  Instead of eating me like I had initially feared, she was giving me a blowjob the best way she could.  Her tongue pumped back and forth against me, moving faster each time, with a loud splorch from her saliva.  I gave in, letting her tongue have its way with me while I nothing against it, providing its own lubrication while bringing me closer to orgasm.

 

Finally, after a few dozen pumps with her tongue, I could not hold out any longer.  I came all over her tongue, spurting more than I had ever thought possible on the great pink tentacle.  With each twitch a little more came out, and Meredith eagerly slurped it up.  Her tongue relaxed, and when I was spent her lips opened again.  Two fingers came and plucked me off her tongue, brushing the strings of saliva away from me as they pulled me out of her mouth.

 

She looked at me between her fingers, drenched in her own saliva, with the hunger in her big brown eyes only somewhat abated.  Her fingers quivered with me in them, and I had to fight to keep my eyes on her.  Meredith was glowing, but with the way her eyes pierced me I sensed she wanted more.  “My turn now,” she boomed, shaking me from her sheer power instead of orgasmic bliss.  What did she mean, ‘her turn?’  She was a thousand times my size, how could I possibly –

 

Oh.  She began lowering me down her immense torso, and with her free hand she had pulled out the waistband of her shorts.  Meredith loomed increasingly larger to me as she drew me lower, helping me rally for another go as my mind processed my inability to do anything in the face of her enormity.  As she brought me closer to the opening in her shorts, however, I began to have doubts.  Could I pleasure this titanic woman, who had just pleasured me?  If I couldn’t, what would she do to me?

 

My questions faded as I descended into her shorts, overwhelmed by the task before me.  She wanted this and I was going to give it to her or die trying.  I drew closer to her vagina, then the free fingers on the hand holding me stopped.  Her fingers split the earth blow me, revealing pink tissue below the surface, and one finger went in to probe.  It dragged along her lips until it found the right spot, as evidenced by her whole body shivering.  Once her body calmed down she started lowering me toward that point, and I knew it was my time to perform for once.

 

Meredith guided me as close as she could before letting me go, dropping me into the slimy cavern below.  Her fingers kept the lips pried open, allowing me to see a little and keeping me from suffocating.  It took a second to get oriented – I had never stood in a vagina before, and health class diagrams had done little to prepare me for this – until I spotted where I should be heading.  A white sphere, about the size of a beach ball, hanging near the top.  If I were to have any hope of pleasuring her, I’d need to go for that bundle of nerves.

 

I fought my way toward it, doing my best to shake off the world around me quivering, until I wrapped myself around Meredith’s clitoris.  Everything around me immediately tensed up, and I was momentarily worried about getting crushed inside her vagina.  After a moment she relaxed, however, and I got to work.  To start I gently caressed it, giving it some light stimulation so I could acclimate to her muscles tensing around me without worrying about getting smashed by them.  Gradually I stroked it slower, longer, drawing out the contact and making her less likely to kill me with a sudden clench.

 

When I was comfortable I mounted her clitoris, wrapping myself around it as much as I could.  Meredith’s body went rigid for a moment, then I began thrusting at it, slowly at first, then gradually speeding up.  Meredith matched my speed, subconsciously thrusting along with me.  I felt her moan travel through her body, standing out among the tremors coming from other things.  A gout of liquid blasted me but I continued humping her clit, knowing I could do more.  The second gush did not discourage me, but after the third one her fingers seized me again, pulling me out of her vagina and closing it after me.

 

After a nauseating rush of movement I found myself back in front of Meredith’s face, her pupils wide while she panted for breath.  “Li… little guy,” she began, trying to find her breath, “that was… well, better than I thought.”  I was in her grip, dripping with her juices, for almost a minute before she thought to grab a tissue and wipe me off.  She apologized profusely while dabbing me dry, making sure not to apply too much pressure, and I leaned into the tissue to make sure everything from her was pulled away.

 

Once she had deemed me sufficiently dry, Meredith cupped her palm around me.  She leaned in and gave me a nice, long nuzzle, then pulled back a few inches.  “I’m glad you finally figured it out,” she said, her voice making my whole body tremble.  Then she pressed me into her soft, round cheek, pushing me into the warm skin.  “Even if I had to shrink you like five times before you did.”  Meredith let out a long, low sigh, and I realized this was the closest we would get to cuddling.  I embraced her cheek as I could, nuzzling her back even if she couldn’t notice it, and rejoiced in our post-coital bliss.

* * *

Once we had it figured out, the rest of the weekend fell into place.  Meredith would suck on me like a hard candy until I came, then take me below decks to hump her clit.  The only thing breaking it up was our snuggling afterwards, and the occasional need for food and drink.  Even that proved to me too much, and I found myself unable to resist kissing her between bites or when she rubbed her cheek against me.

 

Finally, sometime Sunday evening, we remembered we’d have to get back to our regular lives soon.  Meredith cupped me in her hand, holding me before her face so she could look down at me with her wide, anxious eyes.  “So, little guy,” she began nervously, “I know we’re dating, and we’ve fucked like ten times, but are we, like, dating dating?”

 

“What do you mean?”  I legitimately had no idea what she was getting at with this, and figured it was best to ask before answering.

 

“You know, we’re dating now,” she started, “while you’re tiny and I can smash you in my fist.  That’s not a threat, by the way, just me stating the obvious.  But are we actually, like, together?  Is the only thing keeping you here the fact that I can crush you at any time, or do you want to be with me?”

 

With how vulnerable and insecure she was, I knew that nothing she said was a threat.  All she wanted was some reassurance that I wouldn’t abandon her, given the chance.  “Meredith.”  I let her name hang there for a moment, letting suspense build.  “You’re beautiful, funny, smart, fit, sweet, and… I don’t even know why I’d say no, really!  You’re the whole package.  Are you worried about our history and how you used to beat me up and humiliate me?”

 

Meredith blushed and turned away from me.  “Yeah, kinda,” she replied.  “I know I should’ve told you how I felt before, but it’s just hard, you know?  That was the only way I could think to express myself, and it… wasn’t great.”  She actually seemed embarrassed for once, instead of her normal cocky self.  “I wish I could’ve told you how I feel years ago, but I couldn’t.  And once it became routine it was… well, routine.  I don’t feel great about it, but…”

 

I waved my arms so that she would let me speak.  “Hey, I know all that,” I said, standing in the middle of her palm.  “It was bad for me too, but I don’t blame you.”  My arms wrapped around Meredith’s pinky, holding it close in a hug.  “And I know it’s hard.  But if you hadn’t said anything, nothing would’ve changed, and we wouldn’t have had this amazing weekend together.  Would you rather dwell on the past, which we can’t do anything about, or think about the future, which is in our hands to decide still?”

 

She smiled, and for the second time ever I saw her do it out of pure joy.  “Thanks, little guy,” she said.  “I was worried about… well, you can guess, right?”  Meredith gave me a quick stroke with her finger, then she pulled it away again.  “I didn’t think you’d want to date me unless…”

 

“Unless what, I was tiny?” I interjected.  “Unless I didn’t have a choice?  No, you’re great Meredith, and I feel lucky that you want to date me too.  It’s unfortunate that it took you so long to tell me, but I understand that too.  I mean, put yourself in my shoes, and think about the absurdity of me walking up to you and asking you out, huh?  It just doesn’t work.”  I gave her pinky another quick squeeze to reassure her.  “But it does now, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

“I’m really glad to hear that,” Meredith said, continuing to stroke my back.  “I mean, you can’t just disappear in the middle of the school year, can you?  People would be suspicious.  And with college applications and everything going on, there’s a lot you have to do that you really can’t if you’re the size of a thimble.”

 

“I get that you’re nervous,” I started, nuzzling Meredith’s finger.  “And I don’t blame you.  But I promise, if you make me my regular size I’ll finish out the school year, and then we can talk about anything after.  I’ll even try to get into the same college as you.  I like when you make me tiny, remember?  I want to keep this going as long as we can.”

 

Meredith touched a hand to her chest and blinked rapidly.  “You… you mean it?”  I nodded, and she took a moment to collect herself.  “I… you’re great, you know that?”  She took another moment to collect herself.  “Would you… mind if I shrank you after class and took you home with me so we could hang out?  And on the weekends, too?  And would you eat lunch with me at school so I don’t feel like a total pariah?  And would you tell me it’s okay when I feel bad, and would you let me still bully you a bit, to keep up appearances and make me feel good?”

 

I smiled and patted her finger, giving her all the reassurance I could.  “I’ll do all those things for you, Meredith,” I told her.  “You don’t have to shrink me so we can hang out, but I won’t say no if you do.  I’ll eat lunch with you, hang out, spend time with you, and if you want to shrink me before any of that, I’m fine!  And if you want to keep bullying me, I know you have a reputation.  Just try not to hurt me too much, okay?  I need to be in good shape for our private time together, after all.”

 

Meredith leaned in and planted an enormous kiss on me, nearly sucking me off her finger.  “You’ve made me so happy!” she declared.  “You’re, like, the perfect boyfriend.  I could do so much to you, but right now I just want to snuggle with you.”  She closed her hand loosely around me and pressed me against her face, letting me rub against her nose and cheeks as she saw fit.  “Next time I bring you here I’ll have a whole terrarium set up for you, so you can go in there if you’re feeling uncomfortable, okay?”

 

I nuzzled her cheek and gave it a quick kiss, but in truth I was already imagining the fun we’d have in the future.  "Like I'd be uncomfortable with you."  Without a doubt, I was hers, and she was mine.  We drifted off to sleep, me clutched loosely in her hand, so we would be well-rested for the following Monday.

Chapter End Notes:

And that's the end!  A big thank you to everyone who read and reviewed, and the silent people who just read, too.  Now's the time to let me know what you thought of the story as a whole if you want.

 

I could honestly keep writing this for a while, there's a lot I can do with them still, but this story has already gone past its scope.  The last thing I want is for a fun, well-received story to turn into a quagmire that feels like a chore.  Meredith and her tiny boyfriend will come back in future stories, I promise.