- Text Size +

The whole next day at school I was on edge.  It was Friday, so I could simply tell people that it was anticipation for the weekend even though I didn’t have any plans, but that was a blatant lie.  In truth, I was concerned about what I would do without having Meredith around to shrink me for two or three days.  Just like a junkie looking for their next high, I did not know if I could go that long without a fix.

 

People could tell I was out of it, distracted, distant, and I worked that to my advantage.  I was sick yesterday, of course, and still felt a little under the weather.  No need to worry.  In my head I kept imagining Meredith smothering me with her thighs or swatting me as I climbed up her leg, or a dozen other scenarios that simply would not get out of my head.  After a whole day in her shadow I should have had my fill, but I wanted it more than ever.  For the whole day I was on autopilot, forcing myself to talk or do coursework, while the only thing I could think of was being helpless at Meredith’s feet.

 

At lunch she was sitting in her usual spot, surrounded by empty seats and tables, but I got caught by my friends as soon as I walked into the cafeteria.  Just as before, it would have been suspicious if I ducked away from them to go talk to her: my friends wouldn’t let me, and she would know something was up.  Still, at least I knew she was here today so I still might be able to “accidentally” run into her.  Throughout lunch I unabashedly glanced at her, imagining I was one of the french fries as it went between her lips or the mashed potatoes on her fork, and barely touched my own food.

 

For the rest of the day, every time I turned a corner I expected Meredith to be there, giddy with anticipation instead of dreading it for a change.  Alas, it was never her, just a crowd of people I had to dodge on the way to class.  I escaped notice despite my odd behavior, and went back to coasting through when class started.  The closer it got to the end of the day the more concerned I became that I was going to reach the weekend without getting shrunk again.

 

The final bell rang, and just before the melancholy hit I was struck by an epiphany that just might save my weekend.  Early in the year I had stayed late to help an underclassman with their geometry, and I had to walk past the yearbook room on the way out.  When I walked past the door Meredith shoulder-checked me hard enough to knock me down, then put a boot on my chest so she could mock me.  If she was still doing yearbook, I just might have a chance.

 

I hurried there and cased the room through the open door on the first pass.  Meredith was in there, her eyes focused on the screen in front of her, but there were two other people with her.  She wouldn’t do it if anyone else could see, I knew, so I began walking around the block of classrooms as though I were on patrol.  Every time I passed the room I scoped it out, giving a quick glance to see whether she still had company.

 

It took about half an hour until she was finally alone in there, still working diligently at the desk.  However, I could not simply walk in there and ask her to shrink me.  The game would be up, and I would never hear the end of it.  Instead I began walking back and forth in front of the door, taking a couple minutes to turn around each time.  Eventually she was bound to leave and I would have to blurt out whatever lie I thought of in the moment for why I was there.

 

On one of my passes a behemoth rushed at me, slamming into me hard enough to knock me on my back.  As soon as I landed it was on top of me, pinning my arms at the elbows and sitting hard on my stomach.  As I groaned in pain a face drew close to mine, and when I could focus again I found myself looking up into a pair of dark brown eyes.  Somehow, Meredith had gotten the drop on me again.

 

“Funny seeing you again, huh?” she asked, leaning in closer.  “What, four days in a row now?”

 

“Bad luck, I guess,” I answered with a grimace.  Despite her figure, she was quite heavy.

 

“Pretty big reversal in fortune,” Meredith replied.  “I don’t see you one time for a month, and then I get four days in a row.  That’s a hell of a coincidence, isn’t it?”  She leaned in closer, taking some of the weight off my chest, and moved a hand to stroke my cheek, though she quickly replaced it with a knee to keep me pinned.  “I think there’s something else going on.”

 

I gulped.  Had she figured it out so soon?  “Uh, what’s that?”  I tried to sound clueless.

 

“Come on, don’t play dumb,” Meredith cooed, moving a finger along my chin.  “You’re much smarter than you are tall.  One day I shrink you, and then you start showing up in the least expected places?”  She sank down, straddling my chest.  “That’s too perfect to be a coincidence.”

 

“I-I don’t know what you’re getting at,” I lied.  Her expression told me she was no more convinced than I was.

 

“Okay, I get it, little guy.”  She was being unusually understanding, but I still winced when she flicked my chin up and held it there with one finger.  “You don’t want to say it first because you’re ashamed, nervous, confused, so I’ll say it.”  Her lips curled up in a smug smile, and her voice dropped to a whisper.  “You like it when I shrink you, don’t you?  You think it’s so fucking hot to see me as a giantess, knowing that I could splatter your guts all over my shoe without a thought, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.”

 

I swallowed hard again, letting the silence resonate.  “H-how did you…” I finally squeaked, but she didn’t let me finish, pulling the finger from my chin and moving it onto my lips.

 

“You weren’t exactly subtle,” she teased.  “I saw you trying to find me the other day, thinking you were sly, I just out-maneuvered you.  Then I felt you watching me at lunch, but more my food than me, like you were fantasizing about being it.  I also noticed you walking back and forth just now for like, forty-five minutes.  You should have just come in and asked me to shrink you, save us both some time.”  She leaned in closer and slid the tip of her nose along mine.  This was the closest she had ever been to me without making me collapse in pain.  “That, and I saw your boner yesterday and felt it against my skin.”  I blushed and tried to turn away, but she grabbed my jaw and held my face toward hers.

 

“Don’t be embarrassed,” she started, her voice oddly comforting.  “You find me hot, and you find giant me hotter, it’s fine.”  Meredith dropped back to a whisper and brushed her fingers against my chin.  “You do like me, don’t you?”  She sounded so sure of herself, but even without her confidence I agreed with her.  Before I could answer though she leaned in just a bit further, touching her lips against mine for a moment then pulling back.  I was still pinned and couldn’t even lean up, so I did my best to raise my head to keep our lips together as long as possible.

 

When the kiss ended, Meredith quietly perched over me, looking into my eyes with a predator’s hunger.  I expected her to start laughing at any moment, to berate and insult me for thinking that was real and not just her messing with me again.  That never came.  Instead, she brushed my hair back and leaned in again, kissing me much more forcefully than before.  We laid there, her leaning over me, our tongues flickering into each other’s mouths for several minutes before she set a hand on my shoulder and forced me back to the ground.

 

“Believe it or not, little guy,” Meredith began, her pupils wide, “you’re my first real kiss.  You know, because it’d be fun, not just so I could make fun of the guy later.”  I could scarcely believe this was happening, and weirdly enough, I didn’t feel like I was just going along with it.  She hadn’t been messing with me yesterday after all.  Or she had.  The whole situation was very confusing, but I had to come to terms with the fact that I’d had a crush on my bully for years and only realized it when she could crush me.

 

That’s when I noticed Meredith getting heavier on my chest.  Larger.  Taller.  I opened my mouth to yelp but she secured my silence with her lips, pouncing on me in a moment of surprise.  She gently placed a hand on the side of my face and I could feel it getting longer while my body slid between her legs.  Her weight kept me pinned against the floor, and if I had no chance of moving her before it was hopeless now.  As far as I was concerned, no force in the world could lift her off me.

 

Not that I wanted one to, anyway.  We were alone and making out on the school’s floor while I could physically feel her control over me increase.  Maybe not the most romantic or storybook scenario, but it was perfect for me.  I slid an arm around her chest to help hold me up and found that my fingers barely reached her back.  Her lips reached the point where they enveloped mine, and the hand holding me steady was longer than my face.  None of this deterred me, however, and I wanted to lose myself in the moment.  In Meredith.

 

The smaller I got the more intense she became, and I found myself squeezed tight with just one arm while her lips encompassed my nose and chin, stretching across my whole face.  I tried to match her intensity, but she made it clear who was in charge, easily overpowering me with a push forward.  My feet slid underneath her breasts while her lips covered my entire face, and the hand beside me was more like a wall.  If this didn’t stop soon I was going to be in grave danger, and I welcomed it.

 

Several seconds later the hand beside me turned, and Meredith’s long fingers wrapped around my body.  She pulled me away from her face and held me against the ground, then the world spun chaotically.  Loud thuds came from the floor and I heard the scrape of denim against denim, then my stomach dropped when she stood to her monolithic height.  Meredith held me at chest level so she could look down at me with her playful chocolate eyes and let out a short, rumbling titter.  This was it, when she declared the whole thing was a trap I had blundered into, nothing more than a trick to deflate my self-esteem.

 

“You’re like a doll,” she proclaimed, and used a fingertip on her free hand to rustle my hair.  “I haven’t played with dolls in years, but… I think I like playing with you.”  Meredith leaned forward so her face loomed over me even more, her pupils still wide.  “How about it, little guy?  Want to be my dolly?”  Her voice was low even for her size, like she was trying to be seductive, and it was absolutely working for me.

 

For a moment, I puzzled over what she meant.  Did she want me to be a toy for her?  Her property?  Was this her way of asking me to be her boyfriend?  Then I realized I didn’t give a fuck.  She was the only one who could shrink me, giving me that strong, primal rush I craved.  “Yeah,” I said.  “I’m your doll.”  Maybe I’d regret it later but clenched in her hand and looking up at her, so powerful and statuesque, I could have done no other.

 

She smiled, and I think it was the first time she’d ever done it just out of happiness, no cruelty or malice involved.  “Thanks, little guy.”  No insults or teasing, just a thank you?  This was a side of Meredith I had never seen before.  “You know, I’ve been thinking.”  Her hand gave me a light squeeze, the closest she could get to a hug.  “What I said yesterday, about leaving you small.”  My ears perked up.  “I want to, but I also know that’s a huge step from playing with you for a few minutes and putting you back.”  Meredith was being unusually circuitous, like she was nervous, maybe even vulnerable and scared.  “So how about, like, a trial period, you know?  You can spend the weekend with me, tiny as I can get you, and if you don’t like it, we can go back to how it was before.  But before you answer, just imagine me towering over you being the first and last thing you see before going to bed, how small that’d make you feel.  Cool, huh?”

 

I didn’t need that last bit of encouragement; I was on board from the start.  Even if it went poorly, I would probably want to stay shrunken.  There was no feeling like it, and it would be a so much more thrilling, if shorter, life than I had been leading.  My mind could not help but view her request through a different lens, stripping away all the talk about her shrinking me.  We had just spontaneously made out, and then she invited me to stay the weekend at her house.  “I want to spend the weekend shrunken with you so bad,” I began.  “I want to be at your feet, at your mercy, more than I’ve wanted anything else.  But something just…”  I couldn’t bring myself to outright say I thought she was messing with me.  It would’ve been justified after all the abuse, but she seemed more genuine in the past five minutes than she had in the past five years.   “Like, are we dating now?”

 

Meredith looked like a deer in headlights, then furrowed her brow in consideration.  “Huh, I never thought about it,” she answered.  “Never thought about you like that either until now.”  A contemplative rumble came from her throat while she thought it over.  “I guess so?”  She thought about it for a second, then a smirk tugged up at her lips.  “Yeah, I guess we are.  I mean, as much as someone like me can be dating a pipsqueak like you.”  Her lips engulfed my head in a big, wet kiss, and she went back to gazing at me happily.  “I’ve never dated anyone before though, so…”

 

She gave me another quick, light squeeze, then burst out into nervous laughter.  “My first boyfriend is the size of a doll!” she proclaimed, still laughing.  “I’m holding him in my hand right now!”  No one was around to hear, but she seemed to find the very act liberating.  Meredith was even more excited about this than me, and I was thrilled to have a giantess for a girlfriend.

 

Meredith tilted her head down so that she could look down at me directly with a mischievous expression.  “You want to be smaller though, don’t you?”  I nodded my head vigorously, but she already knew what my answer would be.  “I figured as much, because it’s what I want too.  Just hold tight and I’ll get you as small as I can, okay?”

 

She began growing again, much more rapidly this time it seemed, though with less distance for me to go even the smallest difference was noticeable.  Her hand quickly engulfed me as I reduced in size and she clenched it around me, making sure I would not slip through it and fall to the floor.  One enormous brown eye peered down at me through the top of her fist so she could watch my progress while I got smaller, until I was securely in the middle of her palm.  That seemed to be about as small as Meredith could get me, for now at least, and I already felt puny and powerless in her grasp.

 

The world seemed to rotate with her hand, and a burst of light struck me when she opened her fingers.  Meredith’s face was there to greet me, with two dark orbs high above pointed down.  “This is so cool,” she whispered, buffeting me with her voice.  “My first boyfriend is just a tiny little thing, totally in my power, and he fits in the palm of my hand.”  She sounded astonished, like it still hadn’t dawned on her.  Or maybe she was still reassuring herself that I had accepted.

 

“And my first girlfriend is a massive giantess, who can squash me at any time but chooses not to.”  I’d held that back until I was sure she wasn’t just fucking with me, since a high school senior who’d never had a girlfriend was almost unheard of.  “And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

Meredith leaned forward, bringing her face closer to me, and I realized that now her lips were taller than me.  She paused, considering me hungrily while I looked like a morsel in her hand.  Her mouth advanced toward me, and I reassured myself that if this was all a massive scam, just a long con so she could eat me, it’d be worth it.  Instead her lips puckered forward and she planted a quick kiss that ran the length of my body before pulling back.

 

“I like you, little guy,” she said, grinning.  “I have for a while, but… expressing your feelings is hard, you know?”  I understood her all too well, and knew that sometimes feelings could be confusing or even conflicting.  “Especially when it’s… like… well, you know, right?”

 

“Like you can’t let people see you not berating and humiliating me because that’s what everyone’s used to?” I offered.

 

“Yeah, like I said, you know,” Meredith confirmed.  “Look, we’ll have all weekend to talk about this, at least.  Why don’t we go back to my place and let what happens happen, hm?”

 

A weekend alone with my own private giantess?  I would have jumped at that offer even if it were given by my worst enemy, which in some aspects it had been.  “What’re we waiting for?” I asked.  “You’ve got all the cards, and me, in your hand.”

 

She smirked and nudged me with a finger.  “Funny, too.  Good trait for a tiny man.”  Meredith’s fingers folded around me, holding me snugly against her palm, and she began walking.  Warmth radiated from both sides, and she went to great pains to keep me steady so it wasn’t an uncomfortable ride.  I still could not believe that I was going home with the person who had been, until an hour ago, my most vicious bully, but I was learning that life worked in strange ways.  I only hoped she was genuine about all this, and I would live to remember this weekend.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!