- Text Size +

I woke up about an hour before my alarm was supposed to go off, yellow light from streetlamps still diffusing through my curtains.  Immediately the craving came back, the need to be pitiful before Meredith and at her mercy.  Whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was her tongue waggling inside that cavernous maw or boots the size of buildings bearing down on me.  Getting back to sleep would be impossible, I realized, so I got ready for school and left early.

 

On the drive there I realized that this whole waking up early thing might work to my advantage.  Meredith liked roaming the empty halls before school started, patrolling for nerds coming in too early and glaring at anyone who was not yet cowed by her.  It would be easy enough to put myself in her path and get “caught” while nobody else was around, and she would be unable to help herself.  So I hoped, at least.  All I needed was a good excuse for being there, since she was bound to be suspicious already.

 

The parking lot was nearly empty when I got there, and the halls were deathly quiet.  I wandered aimlessly around the lobby, stepping lightly to avoid making noise.  Meredith had keen ears and could hear the smallest footfall or whimper, and I wanted us to stumble into each other.  After walking in several figure eights and peering down each hallway, I heard distant thuds of heavy boots hitting the floor.  That was bound to be her, and I crept toward the footsteps.

 

As I snuck along the corridor the rhythmic thuds grew louder, and I paused a second to calm my nerves.  Every second of the experience was going to be terrifying, and though I wanted nothing more than to be miniscule at her boots I had to urge myself toward it.  I imagined adrenaline junkies felt the same while going to their next thrill.  It was going to be dangerous, possibly fatal, but the closer the brush with death, the greater the rush.

 

From the sound of those footsteps I was only one hall away from Meredith, and there was no backing out of it now.  Even if I ran she would catch sight of me, and she had a natural runner’s body.  She would run me down, then make me pay extra for putting her through the trouble.  Part of me wondered what else she would do with her new skill, but I was already tempting fate as it was.

 

Two steps into the next intersection, it felt like I was hit by a dump truck at full force.  A pair of strong hands gripped my shoulders and I was practically thrown against the wall behind me.  I stopped with a crash against metal that may have dented the locker door, and the force that seized me kept coming, crashing into me.  It did not relent, pressing hard against me so that I was trapped between it and the orange locker behind me.  The flash of malice in wide brown eyes shook me out of my daze, and I realized Meredith had ambushed me.

 

Three days in row now?” she purred, teasingly.  “I’m starting to think you like me, twerp.”  Meredith leaned over me, squeezing me with her weight and forcing me to look almost straight up at her.  “Is that it, hm?  Finally realized all these years I was just flirting by pulling your pigtails?”

 

I opened my mouth to reply but found I had gone dumb.  No words came out, just spluttering noises as my tongue lolled around lazily in my mouth in response to erratic commands.  My mind raced, trying to process this and come up with something to say at the same time and failing at both.

 

Fortunately, Meredith’s cruelty saved me from further embarrassment.  “Ha!” she cackled, spraying flecks of spittle into my face.  “As if, pipsqueak!”  Her body leaned even harder against me, and I began to shake.  “What’re you doing here anyway, little guy?  Don’t think I’ve ever seen you here this early.  Looking for me, huh?”

 

My brain finally got to the point where it could create words again, though it wasn’t pretty.  “Uh, no,” I finally managed, “of course not.”  What excuse had I decided to go with?  “I’m here because, um…”  If I didn’t come up with something soon she’d know I was lying.  “I wanted to get some more practice in the chemistry lab before the next test.”  Sweat had broken out on my forehead, but I couldn’t dab it away with her pinning me like this.

 

“Sure you were,” Meredith replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm.  She brought her face close to mine until the tips of our noses touched and smiled smugly, like a cat with a trapped mouse.  Her voice dropped to a quiet whisper, and she said, “Chemistry lab’s in the other wing, dork.”  Somehow her smile got even broader and she laughed while standing back to her full height, looking down at me mockingly.

 

“Yeah, I know that,” I nervously shot back in a shaky voice.  “I just got a little turned around is all.”  Even I would have called bullshit on myself with that delivery.

 

Meredith just kept looking down at me with that same superior smile, picked a hand off my shoulder and ran it over my scalp to rustle my hair.  “Whatever you say.”  Her hand lingered on my head and she gave it a squeeze as though she were palming a basketball.  “I’m a little worried about you, though.  You’ve been going to this school four years and still can’t find your way around.  Maybe you should stick beside me for the rest of the day, hm?  Someone big and strong, who can keep you from getting lost among the crowds?”

 

“What are you getting at?”  My heart was pounding.  I was seconds away from experiencing the terror and thrill of gazing up at Meredith as though she were a giantess, standing astride me while trying to decide whether she should squish me.

 

“You’ll have to be more compact, though,” Meredith continued like I hadn’t said anything.  Maybe to her I hadn’t.  “Like, a lot more.  Can’t have you stalking behind me all day, can I?”  Her smile came back, a huge mixture of pure joy and malice, and I did my best to keep my mind clear.  If she saw me so much as crack a smile it was over.

 

I held it together, and Meredith began to loom even larger in my view.  As my eyesight dipped below the chest of her red shirt, I thought to force a look of shock and horror so it would look like dwindling caused me to panic still.  She continued to grow, over double my size now, and it felt like I was sliding down the front of her yellow and black plaid skirt.  Soon I was below that and my peripheral vision was blocked by her thighs, crisscrossed by the threads of fishnet stockings.  Her body continued to become more massive to me, and when I was looking up her knees I found myself between two thick, black pillars.  My lucky day: she was wearing the same boots as yesterday, whose platforms alone would be taller than my house.  Meredith looked down with undeniable glee as I diminished at the behest of her power, getting smaller at her command.  When I finally stopped, as usual “puny” would have been insufficient to describe me.  Between her colossal boots I felt like I was gazing up at a pair of sequoias, and I could not have been much more than a scuff on the tile to her.

 

Meredith glared down at me, and a shadow came over her face when a shock of wavy brown hair fell beside it.  I was even more pitiful to her than usual, and she’d been doing whatever she wanted with me almost as long as I could remember.  When she first started bullying me, I felt weak and powerless, unable to defend myself against someone much larger.  Now I had a much more thorough understanding of what it meant to be weak and powerless, a thousandth the size of a regular person, and discovered I loved it.  At last I could give in, be controlled, and not feel bad or ashamed.  After all, what could I do against someone who, at best, saw me on the same scale as ants?

 

“That’s about as compact as I can get you,” Meredith’s rumbling voice declared.  Her eyes remained locked on me, as though concerned she’d lose me if she glanced away.  “Too bad, really.  I’d like to see you the size of a pinhead, but this’ll do.”  The idea of being even smaller, to the point that I’d be tiny even compared to myself right now, overtook my mind.  I tried to imagine what that would look like to me.  Meredith, a behemoth that rivaled mountains, her body surrounding me no matter which way I looked.  Utter hopelessness and practically becoming a non-entity, less than a dust mite in the view of this juggernaut.  Not even guilt could stop her, since I would be so far beneath her notice she could splatter me with the slightest touch, entirely by accident.

 

I was pulled out of my reverie by her boot racing upward, and I quickly found it above me, her leg coiled up and ready to strike.  After a moment to build tension she brought it plummeting back down toward me, the smooth sole of her boot rapidly expanding to fill my vision.  She diverted it earlier than the last time, stomping it onto the tile just to my right.  Maybe she had reached the point along with me where this was a game as much as it was about terrorizing me, or for whatever reason she did not want to risk wiping me out of existence.  Whatever it was, she had expertly aimed her miss to be as close as possible, striking less than half an inch away from me.  A deafening clap bowled me over, and the ensuing seismic shock made my joints feel like jelly.  Meredith did not even need to touch me to make me feel her incredible power.  If she did it again, I thought there was a very real chance my body would be reduced to a quivering gelatin.

 

Fortunately, we did not need to find out.  Meredith stared down at me from her peak, smug smile still plastered on her face.  She did not even condescend to lean down as she said, “I want to give you a ride, little guy, I really do.”  That pernicious smile spread a little while she paused.  “But nothing in life’s free, you know?  If you want a ride, you’ll have to get to it yourself.”  Her only elaboration was a self-satisfied look, leaving me even more confused.

 

“What do you mean?” I squeaked up at her.  “How am I supposed to get to a ride?”

 

“You’re a smart, crafty guy,” she purred.  If she hadn’t just laughed at the idea, I’d swear she was flirting with me.  “You figure it out.  Your arms and legs still work, right?”  One enormous eye winked, almost lost in her mass of hair.

 

“You… want me to climb you?” I asked.  It seemed like where she was going with this, but I did not want to risk incurring any more of her wrath than I already had.

 

“Yes, fuck!” she exclaimed, and I covered my ears from the sudden boom.  “I didn’t think I’d have to spell it out for you but yes, climb me!  Get to the top of my boot and we’ll see!”  She stomped the ground with her far foot out of frustration, and I was sent staggering into the platform of the nearest one while I fought to stay upright.

 

She could not have made herself any clearer, but I still had my doubts.  That would be a hundred and some feet to me, and I was not particularly strong, let alone a strong climber.  One wrong move could spell my doom as I fell to the floor to wait for merciful death beneath Meredith’s sole.  Her expression told me that her patience was wearing thin, however, and I should at least take the risk.

 

Pushing all my doubts aside I hopped up against her boot’s platform, grasping onto some minute chips that would be unnoticeable to larger people.  I scrambled to get my feet into holds as well, quickly finding their home in their enormous rubber structure.  There was a surprising amount of imperfections in this part alone, and even with my minimal climbing experience I was able to scale it with ease.  I’d heard that the most important thing was maintaining two points of contact at all times, which was easy along the scoured platforms of Meredith’s boots.  They must have been several years old to sustain this amount of damage, yet to a casual observer they looked practically brand new.

 

After the surprisingly easy climb I scrambled onto the toe of her boot, worn bare and bald over time.  Gray streaks and scuffs longer than me scored the front, though I’d be hard-pressed to point them out from above.  I felt Meredith’s burning gaze upon me and did not linger, running up the gentle incline of her foot.  Where the leather split into two halves for the laces I continued up the middle, grabbing hold of the bottom lace keeping it strung together.

 

I pulled myself along the thick, gray rope, making sure I was secure before every tug.  When I reached the metal ring that it dove into I hopped onto the next one going up, making sure to secure myself before dragging myself along that one, too.  It was a slow, arduous process, especially as I was careful to avoid any rope burns which might aggravate the burns I already had from her saliva.  The higher I got the slower I went, double and even triple checking my grip before casting myself onto the next length of her laces.

 

My primary concern was my safety, but Meredith had a schedule to keep.  Her impatience manifested with her tapping her foot, a slow, steady pounding that sent regular vibrations up the whole length of her leg.  Ironically this caused me to slow down even more, since the powerful waves traveling up her shins made me even more unsteady while I clung to her boot laces.  A quick glance up was all it took to confirm that she was acting like the typical impatient brat, arms crossed under her chest and watching the object of her concern closely.

 

Her impatience grew much as she had, and Meredith began rocking her foot back and forth.  Between her heel and toe there were constant impacts running up her leg, and I froze without any safe opportunities to advance.  She did not stop tapping her foot like that, however: if anything, it became more intense.  Clearly, she was reaching her last nerve, and I was the thing pulling on it.  I tossed all thoughts of safety and my own empowerment out the window and scrambled up the remaining length of rope toward the top, knowing that with the lightest swipe she could toss me back onto the floor.

 

My hurried ascent was troubled, and my hand or foot slipped from Meredith’s lace several times.  The non-stop pounding from her foot made it difficult to regain my grip, though I managed to struggle my way toward victory.  At the last ring where the lace dove into the boot to be redirected I stood, unsure that I would make it if I tried to crawl along another length of rope.  I waited until there was some semblance of calm along the great pillar then leapt as high as I could, grabbing for the top of her boot.  When my fingers found their purchase I began kicking against the leather, forcing myself to climb higher until my body laid along the rim of her boot.

 

“Very good, puny dude,” Meredith boomed, and nearly sent me tumbling down from my perch.  “I’ll be honest, I had my doubts that you’d make it.  You’re just so small and pathetic I’m surprised you can do anything on your own.  You understand, right?”  She leaned forward, sliding a hand down her leg as she went, clearly forming a pincer as it drew closer.  Even if I had anywhere to go I would have stayed put, longing to be trapped in Meredith’s vice grip.

 

Her fingers seized me without issue, but instead of lifting me to her face she kept me by her knees.  “I don’t have any pockets in this skirt,” she began, the power of her voice alone making me quiver, “and carrying you in my hand would bring more questions than I want to answer.  My stockings are better than you deserve, anyway.”  She lifted me slightly then pressed down with her finger, creating a deep enough indentation she could slide me into it.  When two strands of her fishnets secured me against her thigh she let go, giving me a quick pat with her fingers before returning to her full upright position.

 

“I hope you don’t mind coming along with me on my schedule today.”  Meredith’s tremendous voice made my body vibrate in a way that I found intensely satisfying.  “It’s not like yours at all, but what’re you gonna do, hop off my leg and go about your classes as normal?”  She paused to laugh.  “You’d get stepped on in thirty seconds flat, if that.”

 

I was torn between casually accepting that I was hers for the day and impotent protests to maintain the illusion I hated this.  The risk of her smashing me for being a brat won out, and I called up, “You’ve got a point, I might as well go along with you for today.”

 

A low chuckle filtered down to me, giving my sore muscles a massage.  “I must have broke you good, hm?” she asked.  “Never expected you to give up so easily.  But I guess when someone can swat you like a fly it changes your priorities, doesn’t it?”  Meredith gave me another light tap with her fingertips, making sure I was secure in her stocking.  “Try not to fall out, pipsqueak.”

 

With a single step, Meredith blew my mind again.  The whole world seemed to be moving instead of her leg, like the rest of reality existed just for her.  My stomach consistently felt like it was several inches behind me due to the g-forces, and I had to quell the urge to scream.  Her leg wasn’t a roller coaster, after all: they could never build one this amazing.  I felt my heart racing as her thigh tilted back and watched her foot casually swing forward, the simplest movements of someone who could – would – destroy me without a second thought inspiring awe.

 

Her heel hit the tile, sending the force of impact up her leg.  I closed my eyes and felt it run through me, like a brief full-body massage.  Meredith’s leg straightened, bringing me upright with it, and the rest of her foot crashed down.  This shockwave was much more violent, strong enough that I felt it in my teeth and joints, and it threw me against the netting holding me against her leg.  It promptly tossed me back so hard I sank into her thigh, secure enough to keep me safe despite the illusion of danger and discomfort.

 

Meredith’s gait was unimpeded by me – I probably weighed less than her stocking, to be honest – an unexpected demonstration of her power compared to me.  She could do whatever she wanted without even thinking, and I could do nothing to her.  Each step proved that to me anew, my feeling of utter insignificance growing with each jolt that ran through me.  They were the simplest thing for her, yet if I had been beneath any of those impacts she’d be scraping me off her sole later, if she noticed at all.

 

The ride lasted for several minutes and dozens or hundreds of steps, but it had to come to an end.  While she walked between the desks to hers in the back I felt my heart sink because it was coming to a close, then I remembered this was only the first class.  There were several more rides just like it in my future, all I had to do was be patient.  I closed my eyes when the world spun on its axis, and when I opened them again I was looking at the bottom of her desk.

 

Meredith’s leg was immensely comfortable to lay on, even though I was bound.  Warmth radiated off it, and her thigh provided more than ample cushioning for my tiny body.  It felt like I was on a lightly toasted marshmallow, secured by ropes so I wouldn’t fall off the gently curving surface.  Lazily my eyes shifted from one piece of dried gum stuck to the desk to the next as I sank into my surroundings.  Aside from the view, this was paradise.

 

Below me the earth began to shift, and my legs pitched up along with Meredith’s thigh.  She draped one leg over the other, letting a foot dangle in the air.  Blood pooled in my head while the ground stretched and contracted in time with her swinging foot, subtly tightening and loosening the stocking around me.  At least my view had improved, shifting from the drab and ugly bottom of a desk to the shining beacon of power above me.  I didn’t mind that she was upside down, that was only my flawed perception.

 

That, too, had to come to an end, and I was laid back down when her leg swung up, a quake coming moments later to remind me of the danger I was in.  This did not last long, though, and Meredith’s other leg began to rise.  At first I thought nothing of it, but as it got higher I realized the enormity of her thigh.  My eyes went wide when her calf crossed over her knee and the humongous leg began its descent.  I struggled to get free but the net held me in place, and I watched helplessly while her thigh came down, the only thing I could see.

 

Meredith’s leg landed square on me and quickly got settled, engulfing my puny body.  It felt like I was trapped in a convection oven while the tremendous weight of her thigh smushed me, keeping me pinned as easily as she might a scrap of paper.  I thrashed in a vain attempt to get free, but even if I had not been caught in her net, I could scarcely so much as budge my limbs under the crushing pressure.  Soon it became apparent that the air between her thighs was limited, and what little I had was warm and smelled heavily of her.

 

The lack of air kicked my brain into panic, and I was sure I would suffocate.  I fought harder to get free but made the same amount of progress.  She might as well have stuck me on fly paper or gum for all I could do.  For her part, she was in no hurry to let me go.  Meredith playfully swung her foot back and forth, making the hamstring flex and relax all around me.  Even though I knew it was wasting what little energy I had left I continued squirming against the all-encompassing force, desperate to get back to fresh, cool air.

 

I felt extremely light-headed, and small, white spots appeared at the edges of my vision.  My pitiful attempts to breathe became short and shallow, and it felt like I was drifting off to sleep.  Suddenly, the massive weight lifted off me, and cool air rushed onto me.  Hungrily I breathed in, never expecting that I would see filling my lungs as a luxury as I laid in a pool of my own sweat.  The ground bounced beneath me when Meredith set her foot back down, but I barely noticed.   If that had been intentional, she had perfect timing, pulling me from death’s door right when I was at the threshold.

 

The morning proceeded with much of the same, and I gained an even stronger appreciation for Meredith as a giantess.  Not only were her casual strides like the world itself moving with her, but she had demonstrated that, with the slightest bit of inattention, she could smother me, smush me, flatten me, or just subject me to torments she could have only dreamed of before.  Thinking back, I had never felt as powerless as I had when I was being squeezed between her thighs, nor as hopeless.  Though terrifying, it had also been one of the most invigorating experiences of my life.

 

The one disruption to the routine came at lunch.  Sitting by herself again, Meredith took the chance to look directly at me, still entangled in her fishnets.  “Oh, you’re still there!” she declared, as though it were a surprise.  “Kind of surprised you haven’t been ground to paste yet, to be honest.”  Between her thighs that did seem likely, but I had persevered.   “Are you having as much fun as I am, little guy?”  I was bursting to yell up at her that I was having the time of my life but thought better of it.  If I had, the absolute best-case was her growing me back.

 

“Because I’m having a blast!” she continued.  I should’ve known it was rhetorical, and the soothing rhythm of her voice made me glad I didn’t needlessly embarrass myself.  “And look at you down there, so puny!  I thought I was tall next to you before, but now… I feel like a giantess!  Like I can go on a rampage through your city and no one could stop me!”  Meredith bit her lip before she got carried away and drew attention to herself.  Though I didn’t think it was possible, I somehow got even harder while she described my exact thoughts to me.

 

Once she had regained her composure, Meredith smirked down at me.  “I’m gonna go back to ignoring you now, okay?”  There was nothing I could do about that either except watch her finish her lunch, carefully putting food in her mouth and conscientiously chewing it before making a show of swallowing.  She was putting on a show and I was the only member of her captive audience, though she’d never guess I was there willingly.

 

The afternoon passed much as the morning had.  Though I could have dozed off resting on her comfortable thigh, I did not want to miss a second of the experience.  There was simply nothing else like it, and I wanted to savor riding inside Meredith’s fishnet in case I never got the chance again.  I even began to look forward to the crushing weight of her thigh while she squeezed the breath out of me, as though I were a pathetic nothing to her.  Since no one noticed me the whole day, that just might have been accurate.

 

After the last bell rang and most of the students filed back home, Meredith returned to where she found me.  Her fingers wedged into the netting above me, and after working them around a bit pinched me between them.  She slid me out of the stocking and lowered me toward the floor achingly slow, taking one last chance to assert her dominance.  When I was at the toe of her boot she let go, dropping me the rest of the way so I landed in a heap before her.

 

For a moment she silently towered over me, watching as I got back to my feet.  Then her foot shot forward, shoving me back with her platform.  While I staggered back she raised her boot and stomped it right back down beside me, sending me tumbling over.  She pointed at me, little more than a speck beside her boot, and took a second to laugh before booming, “You’re so pathetic, little guy.”  Meredith had been telling me that for years, but now I knew she was right.

 

“As much as I want to leave you here overnight, it wouldn’t be very much fun for me if you got crushed, now would it?” she said.  “So I can’t let that happen.  Not until we get to have our tearful goodbyes, at least.”  She forced her best pout for the last bit and made her voice as mocking as possible, then smiled broadly enough to show off her huge white teeth.

 

Almost as an afterthought she grew me back to my regular size.  Meredith had stopped paying attention to me as soon as she started the process, choosing to pick at her fingernails instead.  Good thing for me, too, since the outline of my erection was clearly visible through my pants and had been for quite some time.  “See you around, little guy, hard as it’ll be for me.”  She walked back down the hallway, leaving me alone.  Favoring one of my legs I started toward the lobby.  Today alone she had given me enough to work with that I could be busy into the early hours of the morning and still not be exhausted.

 

Something was deeply wrong with me, and I was loving it.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!