- Text Size +

The next morning, I decided that I needed to seek out Meredith and get her to shrink me again.  I didn’t just like it, I craved it, the feelings of utter helplessness, like I could be obliterated at any second, and she just might do it.  However, I could not just walk up to her and ask her to do it.  If she suspected I enjoyed it, not only would she probably refuse, but she’d tell everyone what I’d recently discovered about myself.  It had to seem like an accident, and that it was her idea.

 

Throughout the day I could barely pay attention in class.  My mind was elsewhere, trying to remember some of the more common places I had to dip out of to get away from Meredith.  I did not have the patience to follow her for a couple days, try to establish her schedule, and bump into her somewhere along that: I needed my fix today.  The irony of the situation was not lost on me.  She had done all that work before so she could torment me, and I went to great lengths to never be alone with her. 

 

Meredith had done all the work stalking me, so I ought to let her reap some benefit from that now, right?  All I had to do was go back to the routine I had the last time I ran into her a month ago and she would take care of the rest.  I smiled at my clever plan and began planning my reaction for when she surprised me.  It had to appear genuine, otherwise she might give me the exact opposite of what I wanted.

 

My plan paid off much earlier than expected, but at an inopportune time.  While I was walking to my second class, trying to keep a somewhat low profile, I ran face-first into a wall of black cloth.  Surprised, I looked up, and saw a familiar pair of brown eyes staring down.  They narrowed and a hand seized my throat, fingers long enough to reach the edges of my spine.

 

Meredith leaned over me until her face was a finger’s width from mine and inhaled deeply.  She smelled my fear.  “Hey there, small stuff,” she whispered huskily, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  “Two days in a row, huh?  I’m honored… or you’re getting sloppy.”  That familiar arrogant smile appeared on her face, and her eyes darted around.  “Too many people here for us to chat, though.  I’d hate for your voice to get lost in the crowd, I might never hear it again.”  Her hand yanked me to the side so she could whisper directly into my ear.  “Come find me in the cafeteria at lunch, you won’t be able to miss me.  And if you don’t, no one will miss you, got it?”  With that she released her grip on my throat and continued on her way, chestnut hair bobbing with her gait.

 

I rubbed my throat where her strong hand had seized it, suppressing the urge to cough.  All I had to do was wait until lunch, and I’d get what I wanted.  Hiding a grin, I blended back into the crowd and hurried to my next class.

* * *

Lunchtime seemed to take forever to get here, and I was a lost cause for the rest of the morning.  Any time I was left to my own thoughts they invariably drifted to what I anticipated.  What would she do with me this time?  My mind swam with scenarios, each one leaving me more powerless against Meredith’s titanic strength.  Whenever the daydreams lasted more than a minute, though, I had to shift how I was sitting to hide my boner.  Fuck. I hoped she wouldn’t notice that.

 

When the time finally came I headed to the cafeteria, not wanting to keep Meredith waiting too long.  Nor did I want to get there too early: it’d be hard to find her if she weren’t there, and I’d have a hell of a time explaining to my friends why I had to go sit with her.  I arrived at the perfect time.  There was a long line of students waiting for food that I could blend in with, but since I brought a lunch I did not have to wait.  There were some protests as I shoved past people, but no one stopped me.

 

It did not take long to spot Meredith.  She was at the farthest table to the left, sitting by herself, with nobody else within two tables of her in an otherwise fairly crowded cafeteria.  Part of me felt bad for her, having to eat alone, then I remembered it was because of the pain she inflicted on people.  Pain that I was volunteering for.  Needed.  Craved.  I took a deep breath to steady myself and walked toward her, dreading yet eager for what was to come.

 

“This seat taken?” I asked, plopping down to her right.  Meredith’s eyeliner made her big eyes seem huge even from here, and her Misfits t-shirt was a little snug on her.  Through the large, ragged tears in her dark blue jeans I could see her pale skin, and her tightly laced black knee-high boots had a platform that gave her three or four extra inches.  It was like she expected me to come to her today and dressed to be as imposing as possible.

 

“Other side, small fry,” she demanded, not even turning to look at me.  “Unless you want everyone else to overhear our little talk.”  Arguing with Meredith never worked out well for me, so I quickly got up and moved to her left while she speared the poor excuse for Salisbury steak on her tray with her fork.  “You’re more obedient than usual today, small stuff.  I finally break you?”  She popped the supposed meat into her mouth, and I watched with unusual interest as she closed her lips around it.

 

“I know it’ll be worse if I don’t,” I replied.  To some extent, that was true: she might not end up shrinking me, and just throw me around a bit.  “Plus, you’re the one making time for me, I might as well do what you ask me to, right?”

 

Meredith turned to look down at me with a mercurial smile.  “Oh, pipsqueak,” she purred, cupping a hang against my cheek, “you’re almost taking all the fun out of this.”  She went for another bite of her lunch.  “Almost.”  Her face returned to its usual stony expression.  “Do you think I want to have lunch with you, or have you with lunch, hm?”  I sputtered for an answer, but found I was unable to come up with anything.  She had offered me exactly what I wanted, but hearing it out loud, in her voice, was a shock.

 

“Still got it,” she muttered to herself, and I found myself looking up to her more.  Just as on the steps I felt myself shrinking toward my center, and my feet came off the ground when my eyes slid past her shoulders.  As I dwindled, I continued staring up at her amused expression, watching her become many times more powerful than me by the second.  Reveling in it.  I could not do anything against her strength, and we both knew it.

 

When my shrinking was finished I found myself on a vast orange plain, the seat had been sitting on, staring at Meredith with my mouth agape.  Her butt was squished against her own seat, a pocket large enough to fit my house stretched flat against it.  Casting my gaze upward, I took in the immense power she had compared to me, from her flat stomach to her toned arms, and her size, immense compared to me even before.  A pair of brown eyes stared back at me hungrily when I reached her face, and my animal instincts told me to run.

 

Even if I had, it wouldn’t have made a difference.  Meredith’s hand was already coming toward me, but before she engulfed me with her fist she pinched me between two fingers.  My stomach dropped when she lifted me much too fast, and I struggled weakly to get out of her grip.  Not that it would have done any good: her fingers alone were ten times stronger than me, and if she wanted me in her grasp there was never anything I could do about it.

 

To my surprise, she deposited me on the table beside her tray rather than her food.  After her fingers released me her hand remained nearby, fingers coiled back in a loose fist.  I could just see the chipped black nail polish amid the shadows, and a deep, primal part of me wondered what it would be like to paint her nails like a wall, or be covered by it myself.

 

Meredith sawed away at her food, making the table shake from her effort.  “You know, twerp, I was always told not to play with my food,” she boomed, finally cutting a piece off, “but everyone who told me that never expected I’d have a morsel as much fun as you.”  A loud bang came from her tray when she pierced it with her fork.  “You want me to have fun, right?”

 

I watched the small piece of meat enviously as she carried it to her mouth.  “Y-yeah, of course,” I answered, forcing myself to look away from her fork.  “But you’ve been having fun with me for years, haven’t you?”  She worked her massive jaw, grinding her food to a pulp between her teeth.

 

Meredith swallowed, never taking her eyes off me.  “You’re right, we’ve always had good times together, haven’t we?” she replied.  “Kind of a mystery why you keep avoiding me, then.  But still, before now, I couldn’t do things like this.”  Her index finger shot forward a surprising distance, striking me in the chest and I went stumbling backward.  Before I could recover she slid her hand forward and made a hook with her finger, sliding it behind me.  I fell right onto her finger, and with a single movement she swept the tip beneath my legs, knocking me prone, then pinned me against the table with it.

 

Her finger held me so that I could still see her predatory smile oozing with self-satisfaction.  “Sure, I could sit on your chest and hold you down,” Meredith began, her rumbling voice bringing back old memories, “but why bother when I could just use a finger, hm?”  Meredith’s complete dominance over me was obvious, and though I made a token effort to get free, even if I had been trying my hardest I couldn’t have budged her finger.   “This is much more efficient, and tells you just how hopeless your situation really is.”

 

Suddenly her finger lifted off me and set down to my side.  Before I could properly admire the majesty of her finger alone towering over me, she harshly commanded, “Get up.”  I complied immediately, not wanting to find out what she’d do otherwise.  Meredith made me feel tiny and helpless, but I did not want her to actually crush me.  She chewed another bite of food, and with how closely I paid attention to her mouth you’d have thought hundred dollar bills would come spewing out.

 

She swiped her finger to the side, shoving me along with it.  Before I even came to a stop it had gotten back in front of me, shoving me back where I had come from.  Meredith chuckled, the low rumble from her throat making my blood run cold.  “And like this, I can throw you around with the flick of a finger.”  To emphasize her point she jabbed me again, jolting me to the side so that I had to fight to stay upright.

 

The tip of her finger caught me again, and I was thrown off my feet as she drove me along with it.  My back slammed into her tray and she held me there, my feet suspended off the ground.  While I strained against the pressure, unable to do anything, she laughed at my predicament.  “And look at this,” she started.  “I used so much energy pinning you against a wall, when I could have done it like this!  You’re basically helpless against my finger, aren’t you, huh?  I can hold you there like the nothing you are.”  Oh man, why did she have to say it?  Having her verbalize it only reinforced my feelings and made them stronger.

 

While she held me there Meredith cleaned her plate.  I was subjected to every minute movement of her tray, and either pinned harder beneath her finger or inviting it to advance as the tray shifted.  When it was empty, she swung her thumb in to pinch me, then lifted me to her face.  I had still not recovered when her voice came growling, “I bet you expected me to toss you in with my food, didn’t you?”  She smugly smiled at me pinched between her fingers, knowing that she was in absolute control.  “Well, you deserve to be a meal on your own.”

 

Meredith’s lips parted and her hand drew me toward them.  I screamed, but if she heard she did not listen, tossing me carelessly into her mouth.  My arc took me between her lips and teeth so that I landed squarely on her tongue, unimpeded.  For a moment I saw the interior of Meredith’s mouth in all its brutal glory, strewn with remains from the so-called meat and mashed potatoes, before she closed her lips and left me in complete darkness.

 

Her tongue snapped up, slamming me against her palate, and slowly rolled me along the ridged so that I felt every one of them.  Then it fell, dropping me along with it, and I landed back on the broad, slimy platform waiting for me.  Meredith’s gullet was in view but she was not done with me, choosing instead to dump me off the side.  I bounced off her molar and landed amid her frenulum while her enormous tongue curled back toward me.  The tip pushed me forward, driving me deeper into the soft tissue while I put up a token struggle, knowing and hoping that nothing I did would make a difference.

 

She threw me against her incisors, and I bounced back into the morass of soft tissue waiting for me.  No matter what I tried – pushing, swimming, running – I only got more stuck in it, and I was even more at her mercy.  Her tongue laid flat upon me, pressing me down so that I could not even move, and wiggled in triumph.  Meredith knew she had conquered me and there was nothing I could do about it, and was having her victory lap.

 

Her tongue slid beneath me, prying me out of my predicament, and lifted me above her teeth.  She stuck it out, shoving me between her teeth and lips until I could see daylight again – or at least, the fluorescent lights of the school.  Two fingers came and plucked me off the tip of her tongue, taking some of the saliva with them.  Meredith’s tongue retreated while she held me up beneath her judgmental gaze.

 

“So.”  She boomed, letting the impact of her single syllable wash over me.  “Now you know I can do just about anything to you.  How does it feel to be completely controlled by me, hm?”  No matter what she was saying, I was just glad to be out of her mouth.

 

“It feels… just like normal,” I replied, at my absolutely most honest.  “The only difference is that, uh, I’m a lot smaller.”  I hoped she liked that answer, since I was still between two of her fingers, and I would be paste if they squeezed too hard.

 

“Very good!” she proclaimed, making my insides tremble.  “This really is just your natural state, isn’t it?  So small and helpless… I’m surprised you even can be bigger, to be honest.”  She lowered me onto the seat I had been sitting on, leaving me in the middle while a small pool of her saliva spread around me.  “But, you can, and though you’re covered in my saliva again you’ll have to go about your day.”  Meredith looked down at me with her wide, expressive eyes, and I thought I saw some regret in there as she grew me back.  Admittedly it may have been my imagination, as I wanted her to continue towering over me as she had.

 

Meredith stood once I was back at my original size and took a step behind me, then cupped a hand around my cheek again.  “You might want to get dried off before class, little guy,” she suggested, then dried her hand off on her jeans before walking toward the nearest door, the heels of her boots thudding with each step.  Though I relished her scent covering me I decided that was a good idea, just so I wouldn’t be soaking the rest of the day and went to go dry off.  My skin was bright red from where her saliva had burnt me, but I could pass that off as a sunburn.  The most important thing was getting Meredith to shrink me again.

 

For the whole rest of the day, my mind was stuck in Meredith’s mouth.  Every strike of her tongue, rush of saliva, bit of food stuck between her teeth lived on in my memory.  Though I’d hated my time in there, I realized afterwards that my brief stay had not been nearly long enough.  She had nearly made me a snack, and it was entirely within her power to do so at any time.  I was so small she could have swallowed me whole.  Did I actually want that now?  Had it reached the point where I fantasized about my death at the hands, feet, or mouth of someone whose greatest joy was tormenting me?

 

My brain said no, but that night my dick cast its vote too.  Seemed like it was making a lot of weird choices for me lately.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!