- Text Size +

I wake up by falling onto the bed.  There's a minor pain in my chest.  Possibly not a cracked rib at how bad this feels, but it's certainly worth a look from a medical professional

"Whoops, sorry, forgot you were in there," Kendra says, realizing her mistake

"Look, I'm keeping you with me for playtime later, so you're coming with me!"

"Uh, Kendra, I do have a bit of a life.  I probably need to get to a hospital to treat my rib, you orgasmed pretty hard last night.  Not that I'm complaining..."

"Oh, don't worry, you little cutie!  I'll let you go, I just wanna play one more night.  Besides, the drug doesn't even wear off until around the 30 hour mark!"

I pause.  Yeah, I should be doing things other than hanging around with Kendra today, but it's not like I have much choice.  I did allow myself to be drugged last night, so it's natural that I face the consequences.  Nothing permanently damaging should really happen between now and the 30 hour mark anyway

"Alright, so what are we doing today?" I ask, my excitement for playing with my giant woman returning quickly after giving up on my responsibilities

"That's the spirit, little one!  So I've got to work a short shift today, but we have the whole afternoon to ourselves to play!"

My feelings fall.  A short shift?  Sounds like I might be alone for a few hours.

"So... what am I going to do while you work?  Especially at this size?"

A smile creeps onto her face.

"You haven't figured it out?" she askes excitedly, "Oh boy, this is gonna be fun.  You get to ride in my panties today!"

My feelings rise a bit.  But not too much.  It's not like I can pleasure her while she's working, so it's not gonna be too fun, is it?

"Of course, you can't pleasure me while I'm working, but you can sit down there and enjoy the smells" she chuckles with delight thinking about what's to come

I recall the beautiful aroma of last night's sex and get a little wet.

"Alright, I'm game, lets go!"

"Yay!" she says

She quickly puts on the same deep blue dress as yesterday, and picks up yesterday's black panties, puts them on the floor, and stands her feet between the holes.

"Alright, here you go!" she says, grabbing me and putting me on one side of her panties.

Her motion today is a little less careful, the speed of being thrust and twisted through the air in her delicate hands is mildly nausiating, but exciting.

I lay in her panties, check out her clean-shaven, delicately manicured feet before being thrust through the air at nausiating speed, before my body lands between her cheeks

"There you go little one! Have fun in there" she chuckles and squeezes her cheeks together.  The pressure feels comforting

Her ass is a little unwashed.  As someone who's eaten plenty of ass before, I'd guess by the smell of this one that she last showered 2 days ago.  Not bad, but still a little stinky.  Oh well, ass is fun, even when a little stinky.

As world wobbles around me from the movement of Kendra's body, I begin touching myself.  After all, what else is there to do down here?

The stinky smell starts to feel a little less stinky and a bit more sexy as I touch myself, the horniness overwhelming my distaste for the smell.  

I continue to touch myself, and the smell of myself starts to mingle with her smell.

The pleasure starts to overcome my pussy, but no orgasm comes to me, leaving me to bask in pleasure for hours

The pleasure was not to be uninterupted, however.  A few hours of fingering myself later, the unthinkable happened

A gust of exceedingly stinky air flooded my surroundings.  A sense of nausea and arousal overwhelmed me.  My fingers involuntarily moved in and out of my pussy, around in circles on my clit, and pleasure overwhelmed my abdomen.  My stomach felt queasy, but just below I felt pleasure.

As my orgasm hit, and an overwhelming sense of pleasure overcame my abdomen, my body siezed in pleasure, and my mouth vomited.

Farts aren't normally my thing, but this time... I felt goooood.  I lie there in my puke, reveling in my orgasmic pleasure

A bright light enters my surroundings, and a sharp drop brings back feelings of nausea

She picks me up, smiling knowingly

"You liked that, didn't you?" she asks, chuckling.  We seem to be in a bathroom stall, with her sitting on a toilet, holding me gingerly in the air in front of her face.  

"Well... In a way..." I say

"Good!" she says, either not noticing or not caring that I had suffered as well

"Oh, I have a solution for that..." she says, noticing the vomit coating my body

Without another word, I feel my body moving downward again.  I'm heading toward her spread legs, and my mind races.  Oh god, I hope she doesn't plan on flushing me down the toilet...

But my fears are not realized: she stops just at her pussy.  Holding me in one hand, spreading her lips to reveal her clit in the other, I realize what's about to happen right as it does

A column of yellow fluid exits from a small hole just below her clit, washing over me.   She's not wrong, this is a way to clean off the vomit, just an unconventional one.

She rotates my body around like a rotisserie to make sure to get every crevice, and I feel the column rincing out the crevice between my asscheeks, in one go, and in my breasts in another go.  I'm overwhelmed by the smell, but this is a smell I like.  I feel a mild wetness between my legs as I sneak a sip.  Still as disgustingly bitter as I remember, but oh so hot.

The column of water gradually slows, reaching the drip, drip, drip signaling the end.  She pulls me away before the last drop, but taps me a bit before pulling me all the way up.  I feel nauseated and wonder why she did that as a large drop of the yellow rankness falls off of me into the sea below.

She then gingerly raises me to her face again, and I once again see the beautiful, round face with long black hair.  The fingers that hold me remain soft and elegant, even in the presense of the fluid that now taints them.

"All clean!" she says in a fake, cheery voice

She chuckles.  I chuckle

"In all seriousness, you'll need to ride a bit in my panties before we can get home.  You ok with that?"

I cringe at the thought of going back to the vomit filled place from whence I came

"Don't worry little one, I'll put you in the front, so long as you behave."

My mood lightens.  She's not so bad after all. 

Perhaps I could live like this forever