- Text Size +

Her bedroom is quite simplistic.  Looking at her full-size bed, I start to think it may have been better to come to my place.  I don't like my feet hanging off of my bed, after all.  Her bed is perfectly made with a monochrome purple color, with black pillowcases and sheets underneath.  Perfectly made, save for me sitting on it, that is.

A lone nightstand sits in the corner, housing a lamp shining more dimly than it seems a lightbulb should.

"You've got to try this drink", Kendra says, holding up a glass of strange, purple liquid. I didn't even notice her come through the door, that is one stealthy woman

I look with curiosity at it.  It's obviously drugged, based on how she's presenting it, the real question is what with.  Not that I'm against being drugged, it could be a little fun.

"What'll happen to me when I drink it?" I ask, with obviously feigned suspicion

"Oh, you'll just... shrink," a smile creeps onto her face.  She's clearly holding back laughter

"Well fine, don't tell me." 

I take the drink and chug the whole thing in a matter of seconds.  It's certainly alcohol sweetened with one of the purple berries.  If I had to guess, it'd be blackcurrents.  None of the drugs that has taste in it, anyway.

She sits down next to me on the bed, and stares at me intently

I start to feel dizzy. Knowing that I'm going to fall over, I chose to land my head in Kendra's lap.  The impact is much more abrupt than I intended, but she just laughs

"Shouldn't have drank it all at once, haha.  Looks like it's hitting you hard."

I look up and see her beautiful, round face and long black hair hanging over me.  Wow, she's a special one.  Glad I got to be under her influence

She unceremoneously picks up my head and moves it behind her on the bed and stands up.  I look with anticipation as she begins to undress.  She removes her dress from the bottom in one fluid motion to reveal black panties underneath, which she removes just as swiftly to reveal a clean shaven pussy.

She steps back over to the bed and places her pussy directly over my face.  It is at this point that I realize the change that's happened: my body is perpendicular to hers, yet my legs do not reach her left thigh, nor does my head reach her right thigh.  I've actually shrunk! My body seems to be the length of her pussy lips from one end to the other.

"I think you know what's going to happen next, yes?" - she says in that soft, dangerous, sexy voice

"Yes..." I whisper in awe, staring at the magnificent pussy above me, eager for what awaits

"Then, here I go!"

I did not expect what happened next.

She rotated my body to be parallel with the line of her pussy lips.  Then, with them spread wide, she pressed her pussy down catiously and began rubbing it back and forth

I feel my nipples rubbing against her clit.  It's about the size of my breasts, and it feels so good to have it against them.  Her clit moves back and forth, down to around pussy level before coming back up and hitting my head.  I take every opportunity to lick and smell the juices that are predominantly reaching wetting my legs.

I am overwhelmingly wet.  Her movements back and forth never leave a gap for air.  I can't breathe.  Scared of suffocating.  Feels good, rubbing back and forth.  Wet, sexy, giant clit.  Tasty juices, might drown me.  I'm not ready to die, I haven't even been in her pussy yet!  But smells so good.  I start to feel bursts of pleasure across my body, even as I can't breathe.  It's like my whole body is orgasming at once.  Clawing at the flesh above me to get a breath of air, feeling amazing as the pleasure shocks through my body.

She lifts off.  I gasp a breath of relief and feel a little disappointed that she stopped.

"Did you like that?" she asks playfully, "I hope you could breathe ok"

"Breathing was difficult, but it was pretty good otherwise", I whisper through my shock and awe at her beauty

"Good!" She says, seeming to not understand what I meant

"Wait -" I say, but it's too late.  My body is already in her hands.  She effortlessly twists to lay down, while stuffing me feet-first into her pussy

She had the presence of mind to keep my head outside of her at least, so this time, I'm just overwhelmed with the pleasureable smell of her juices.

I can feel myself getting even wetter, not that it means much compared to her juices.  My nipples rub against her opening, I reach with my hands to massage her clit

Around and around my fingers go, and I get to hear delicious moan after delicious moan

The wetness around me intensifies, and I start licking a bit.  I kick her g-spot with my feet, rub my nipples against her opening, and hands around her clit.

All parts of me in motion to bring maximum pleasure to my beautiful goddess.  Oh how lucky I am to serve her.  The walls around me contract in pleasure, filling my body with ecstacy.  Shocks of pleasure fill my body, her moans flood the air, her sexy scent floods my senses, her walls squeese around me.  

A moment passes - her walls squeeze a little too hard, and I feel a minor pain in my ribs.  Pleasure floods my body and overwhelms the pain, but the fear remains - will I survive?

Another strong contraction, another loud moan, more sexy sounds.  The pain is stronger this time, and so is the pleasure that follows, flooding my body

"OoooooOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!" Her orgasm begins.  The flesh around me tightens hard.  I feel a sharp pain and a crack in my chest, followed by overwhelming pleasure

"oooOOOOOHHHH MY GOD!!!" my own orgasm begins - my whole body convulses with pleasure, overwhelmed by all the feelings and smells

And just like that, it ends

Back to reality.  I definitely cracked a rib, but that was the best orgasm ever.  Well worth it.  Ribs grow back, after all.

I hear snoring from up above, and realize that I'm exhausted from that experience too.  No harm in going to sleep, I suppose.  I let myself doze off without even leaving her vagina.