- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It's time to try out this new pussy.  Just recently got it installed, making me, finally, a complete woman, indistinguishable from the women who don't start out as boys.  I'm totally bi, but today I'm in the mood for girls, so I'm hitting up the gay bar.

It's dreary in here.  Lightbulbs on the ceiling flicker and burn out, and the few that stay lit are so dim that I can barely make out the faces of the people I'm trying to hit on.  My nostrils are assaulted with the vaguely pleasant, vaguely irritating smell of cigarette smoke.  I step cautiously across the fraying carpet and over the broken glass to make my way to the bar and order a drink.

"Gimme something fruity and mild," I demand of the bartender, not really caring what I have to drink, so long as I can look my part.  I'm wearing a spectacular red dress that ends just at my mid-thigh that perfectly shows off both my boobs and ass, with red nail polish and dyed hair and eyebrows to match, the perfectly sexy look to go with my long, clean-shaven legs and tall figure.  My legs are spread subtly to show off my red panties, but subtly enough to make it look as though I'm not trying to show them off.

"You wanna ditch these losers and head over to my place?"

The woman's voice caught me by surprise.  It was a soft and disarming voice, yet with a slight air of danger.  I look over to check her out - she is a relatively short, thin woman, with long, black hair, wearing a deep blue dress and black nail polish.  Her boobs, though substantially smaller than mine, look really big on her because of her small size.

"I don't normally leave so soon, but for you, I'll make an exception," I say.  I'm getting exceedingly wet thinking about going home with this girl, she clearly is as into me as I am into her.  It's going to be a fun night.

She takes me by the hand, not even giving me a chance to pay for my drink, and leads me to her car.  It must be a funny sight, seeing a 6 foot woman being tugged along by a woman who barely tops 5 feet, but it's something I'm used to, and she's probably used to too.  Oh god, I hope she's not into me just because I'm tall, I think, that'd be a huge ego hit.  I look fabulous today, it'd be an insult if she were just after me for my height

We reach her car and I realize that I don't even know her name

"By the way, what's your name?" I ask

"Oh, it's Kendra" she smiles knowingly, making me feel embarased for not asking sooner

"How about you?" she says. 

"It's Katrina.  Nice to meet you!"

"Very nice indeed"

An awkward 20 minute car ride passes with clumsy attempts at conversation.  We're both awkward, and we both know that we're in this for little more than a hookup.  But once we reach the apartment, the interesting stuff starts to happen.