- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For some, when shrinking technology becomes available it's time to play.  For this Scientist it also means it time for SCIENCE!

 

Contains: F/m, Vore, Unwilling detainment, Size Altering

Like any other day, she woke up in her bed when her alarm went off.  Groaning, she looked over to the 3-inch tall man standing in a glass box using Hyper Voice.  "It's 9am Doctor, time to get up."  He repeated over and over, unable to stop until she signaled for him to stop.  However, the headache she had from lack of sleep put her in a bit of a foul mood.  She didn't want to get up just yet, not when she had only gotten to bed at 5!  Still, she did have to check to see how her experiments were progressing, so rolling over to stare up at the ceiling she covered her eyes with her arm and sighed.

"Fine, I'm awake."  She stated, taking a deep breath to try and will the pounding sensation in her head away.  With little to no success she sighed again.  "Aromatherapy."  She ordered, looking over to her tiny alarm.  Like when used by Pokémon, this particular move didn't have much of a visual display to show it was in effect, instead she immediately registered the new scent of male pheromones and natural musk fill the air.  Her headache subsided thanks to the comforting smell, as well as her lingering fatigue, and she got up to get ready for another day of scientific discovery!

Ever since the Molecular Redistributor App as added to all Pokégear everything changed, being able to shrink defeated trainers not being the least of these major changes but for most that's where it ended.  Once one trainer beats another, they can collect their winner's fee, either some money or the defeated trainer themself.  The latter is favored, and recommended, over the former by the official League rules, especially when dealing with males.  After which, they disappear and nobody bothers looking into it since the police are all, if the rumors are to be believed, being paid off by the Pokémon League and Sylph Co. so that the new order they made possible stays.  An order that was quickly adopted and enforced by all the other region Champions once the Molecular Redistributor App technology was made compatible with every other regions Pokégear equivalent.  However, there seems to be a lack of innovative and creative thinking going into what one can do with these vanquished, weak trainers, at least as for as the Scientist was concerned.  Sure, shrinking and having your way with scores of pathetic losers was all well and good, but since you can apply moves, abilities and even typings normally exclusive to Pokémon, she figured more people would be concerned with the limits of what they can do with them rather than how they can get more of them.

For example, Aromatherapy is a move that immediately cures all allies of status conditions including things like burns and paralysis!  Why is this not in every hospital already?  Sure, she could simply write a paper about the beneficial uses of augmented trainers, but she wanted to push the limits of the possibilities.  That's where her experiments came in.

Her goal was to make a cure-all medicine, a panacea, in a way that could sustainably be mass distributed.  It wouldn't even matter if she made money off of her discovery, though she would like to it doesn't seem possible to keep it a secret when every other girl can just use the same settings if it ever got out.  No, it was already becoming difficult to find a man to beat and shrink in Unova, with all the other regions approaching the same situation, and it had only been a little over a year since the Molecular Redistributor App was released in Kanto.  By her estimates, if the male population continues to 'mysteriously' vanish like it has been, it will account for less than a percent within the year!

"There has to be something I'm missing."  She thought aloud after getting showered and dressed, entering her lab adjacent to her room.  The room was filled with equipment to study medical science and tables with 'samples' in various containers.  Sitting at her computer she reviewed her notes.  "I'm not sure exactly what the technology is based on, but the Molecular Redistributor App alters it's target on the genetic level, turning them into a sort of peusdo-Pokémon.  However, because of this there are some moves that function slightly different than when used by Pokémon proper."  Double-clicking a video file, she watched the footage of her first encounter with such a case.

"Test No. 120 - Normal-type, no ability.  Subject is in a 300 Power unit containment unit to compensate for the Same Type Attack Bonus."  Her recorded voice stated as the camera focused on a nervous looking teen male, naked in a transparent glass-like container.  Her breathing could be heard as she took deep breaths to calm herself.  "In 3... 2... 1... Self-Destruct!"  There as a split second where the young boy's face went pale and his eyes and mouth opened in horrified shock turning to look directly into the camera as he understood what she had just said.  It was just a few scant frames, which she only noticed later after reviewing the footage several times, but it was the last thing he did before inflating out and exploding with enough force to damage the container to the point that it fell apart containing the blast!  There was nothing but a fine, red paste left of the boy.  "Oh... Oh my Arceus!  He... He jus-"

Pausing the video there, the brilliant scientist leaned back in her chair to think.  "There were cases of moves having harmful side effects if the target's body wasn't aligned to the type, like Poison moves poisoning the user and Fire moves burning them, but that's another thing altogether.  Normally a Pokémon just faints after using Self-Destruct or Explosion, but it did make me re-evaluate the changes to the human body post-Molecular Redistributor."  Frustration mounting from weeks of stagnated research, she stood up and looked at her remaining 'samples'.  "Only 3 left?  Guess I should go gather some more."  She thought aloud, smoothing out her long black hair as she headed for the door.  Just as she was about to open the door, her stomach growled in protest of not being fed yet.

"Oh, right..."  Opening the Molecular Redistributor app through her Xtransceiver, she changed a few setting on one of her samples and pulled him out of the container she kept them all in.  "You'll do just fine."  She commented, licking her lips as she dangled the struggling trainer over her head while heading back to the door.  "First, for the taste, Soft-Boiled."  At her command, the captive boy felt a sensation spread throughout his body, like some sort of force was trying to escape through his skin.  She dropped him into her open mouth before the 'something' passed through his skin and swallowed him before using the keypad to open the door.  She grabbed her 3 Pokémon as another growl emanated from not-quite satisfied belly and smiled.  "I know, I know.  Not quite enough, right?  Well, how about now?  Growth."  Before, she could barely tell that the tiny trainer she swallowed was even in her stomach, he was just too small to register, but once she gave the command she felt a foreign object in her expand until there was a noticable, if not small, bulge sticking out from under her clothes in her midsection.  A small burp escaped her lips as some of the gases in her digestive organ were displaced to accommodate her breakfast and the fruitless struggles it engaged in to try and escape its fate promised more to come, but she didn't mind.

It was pleasant to get massaged from the inside and amusing to think her meal could become anything other than her waste once they passed her lips.  Patting the trainer through her stomach she exited the room, if she was lucky she might be able to get 4 or 5 new samples as well as lunch and dinner for the day.



To be continued---

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!  Thanks for reading my humble addition to the story FW was so gracious to share with me!

I have more coming down the pipeline, so be sure to leave a review so we both know what to improve and include in the future.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282