- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contain's: F/m, Underage character's, Breast feeding, Maternal, Infantilism, Lactation, Momdom, Shrinking, and Entrapment.

“Alright, kids! It’s time to pack up for the day. We’ll see you all tomorrow!”

 

Hearing cheers all around him as his preschool class came to a close, a young boy quickly grabbed a small backpack from the back of the room before waiting for everyone else to leave before he did. As the children were funneled out, the teacher soon frowned as she saw the younger boy timidly making his way to the door. He had been acting rather timorous over the past two weeks. Though, that was probably to be expected considering boys his age were disappearing, let alone any at all for that matter.

 

“Is everything alright sweetie? Don’t you want to go home too?” Jumping as he was addressed, the young boy looked to his teacher before silently nodding and making his way out of the classroom. As soon as he was away from anyone who was watching him, however, the child quickly began running at full speed as he barreled out of the school and into the yard.

 

‘D-don't look up, don’t look up! S-she's not real! S-she's not real!’ Shaking his head as he fearfully made his way down the long winding road of his small town, the boy inevitably looked up to see where he was going… however, as soon as he did, a chill ran down his spine.

 

Gulping as he saw a figure hiding amidst the trees, one that had been seemingly following him for weeks on end, the child soon took off in the opposite direction of where he had been headed as he tried to take another route back home.

 

‘W-Why is she always there! Why won’t anyone say something to her!” Turning his head back to look at the tree line, a lone woman stepped out with a sporadic grin spread across her face. Whimpering as he watched her wave to him creepily, the child took off even faster as he tried to not think about the woman in black…

 

She was tall, much taller than him. Her frame was huge too. Her hair was long and black and waving down her back unkempt and untamed. And that smile… that terrifying smile! She always seemed to be panting like she was out of breath, but no matter when he saw her, she would always be bright red, with a wide and horrifying grin stretched across her features. Not to mention the fact she seemingly faded in and out of shadows when people other then he tried to see her. This only cemented the fact for him of what she was. A ghost…

 

She had been haunting him for two weeks now and no one seemed to care! His mom told him to stop telling stories or else people would punish him for lying. His Dad was still away on *business* and his mother didn’t know no when he would return. His teachers always told him he was seeing things and that no one was ever there when they checked. And his friends all thought he was crazy! Was he?!

 

No! He knew there was some weird woman following him! But why?! He was just a kid! Did she want to hurt him?! Crying softly as he continued to spring through the forest he had turned into, the young boy looked around as he saw fewer and fewer Pokémon around him. Even they didn’t want to be around whatever it was that seemed to be haunting him. Not that he could blame them. He would fly away like a Pidgey too if he could… He just wanted to go home!

 

Feeling an all to familiar chill run down his spine, the child soon grimaced before turning his head back to look where he had just been, before a whimpering gurgle escaped his lips, as he saw the strange woman strolling casually behind him, her incessant smile never fading as she seemingly giggled to herself.

 

“G-G-Go away! Mommy! Mommy!” Seeing an almost excited expression pass over the woman’s face, the child continued to call for help, but he knew his mother wouldn’t hear him out here. He was still too far away for that. Honestly, it would be a miracle if anyone would hear him this deep in the forest. Why did he take this route again?!

 

“Kyeheheh~”

 

Screeching as he heard the eeriest voice in his entire life, all flight left the child as a massive shadow stretched across the ground, completely engulfing his in the process. Trembling in place as whimpers and sobs escaped the younger boy, the quiet laughter continued, all the way till he could feel someone’s breath against his right ear.

 

“M-M-Mommy…? Did you call me, your M-Mommy? Kyeheheh~.” Trembling as a pair of arms extended over his shoulders trapping him in place had his legs not completely abandoned him beforehand, the child soon gave up, as he felt his body being pulled back until he fell into something soft… extremely soft.

 

Looking up through tear-stained eyes as the woman who had been stalking him stared down at him with a look of pure, and utter jubilation, the younger boy could only croak as he tried to say something. “Shhh~, let… let, M-Mommy! Take care of you, from now on. Go ahead, look into my eyes, and go, to sleep~! Kyehehehe~.”

 

Feeling his consciousness leave him as he looked up into two, wide pools of indigo, the child soon felt fatigued as he watched the swirling patterns in the older woman’s gaze. They looked, relaxing… so… very… relax…

 

Feeling the child go limp against her bosom, the eerie woman began to giggle once more before her arms pulled him even closer as she cuddled the younger boy affectionately. “Good boy. M-Mommy’s so, very, happy! Kyehehehe~.” All these weeks of following her baby had paid off! He wanted her to be his mommy!

 

Picking the child up in her arms, the older woman panted happily as her face was overtaken with a deep red blush. There were so many things, she couldn’t wait to show him! Licking her lips as she stared down at her new baby’s tired face, the raven-haired girl softly began to hum to herself as she tried to sooth the sleeping child.

 

She couldn’t wait to get back home. But first, she would have to make a few, minor, adjustments to him. It was a good thing she already made a few to herself first.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Wakey, wakey, my little baby boy~ Kyehehe~. It’s time to get up and meet your new m-mommy!”

 

 

Whimpering softly as a voice echoed out right above him, the young boy soon began to stir and open his eyes. However, upon doing so, panic overtook the child upon seeing the grinning face looking back down at him. It was her!

 

Grinning like a madwoman as she gazed down at the young boy in his new bed, the raven-haired girl softly panted in excitement as she stared down at her little *baby* in his crib. He was so cute! She knew immediately he would make the perfect one after she found him!

 

“Kyeheheh ahh! How do you feel? Come on and tell mommy how you’re doing today! I’ve been watching you, but I want to know more about you! Come on, tell me! Tell me!” She raved fanatically as her broadening grin stretched eerily outward.

 

Whimpering quietly before tears overtook his eyes, the young boy soon began to cry as he looked up at the frightening women in fear. Who was she?! Why did she take him?! Where did she take him?! It looked like everything was huge! Including her! He wanted his mommy! He wanted to go home!

 

Panicking as she saw the younger boy tearing up hysterically, the older woman frowned now before fidgeting. Her baby, he was crying! What did he need?! Looking back and forth around her darkly lit bedroom, the older woman bit her lower lip in a panic.

 

She wanted to make her baby happy, but she didn’t know what to do about him crying! Reaching down and picking the younger boy up, the raven-haired girl inspected him as she made sure he wasn’t hurt. This was pretty easy, considering she had stripped him of all his clothes while he was asleep, before putting him in a white padded diaper.

 

After shrinking him to about a foot in stature, he was the perfect baby in all regards. As far as she could tell though, he didn’t appear to be in any physical pain. So that meant… Looking back at the crying child with wide eyes, the older woman softly chuckled before carrying the younger boy over to her darkly draped bed. As it were with it, the rest of the room was the same. She had decorated it gothic, with aged ornaments surrounding her desks and dresser. It was a nicely concealed space for her to dwell in. Well, now her and her baby. She couldn’t forget about him, not as his new mommy!

 

Sitting down gently with a wide smile peaking out past her lips, the raven-haired woman gently propped her little baby’s head against her breast, before she started tugging the corner of her dress. “Kyehehe~! I’ve wanted to do this for so long! Hehehe~, here you go baby~. It’s time to feed you~.” She cooed sweetly before her breasts sprung out from her dress completely dwarfing the much smaller boy.

 

Panting in excitement as she looked down at the startled child, the messy-haired woman positioned the terrified boy’s face in front of one of her enormous bosoms, before pushing on the back of his head. Each of her breasts was bigger than his own body!

 

Staring at the hard nipple capped at the tip of the stranger’s breast coming closer and closer to his mouth, the boy tried to protest, but upon opening his mouth to speak, the larger girl quickly shoved him forward silencing him as her sweaty flesh all but encompassed his much smaller mouth.

 

“Shhh, shhh, shhh~. No fighting m-mommy! Just sucky, sucky, my little baby! Kyehehe~. You look so cute when I’m feeding you! I hope you’re hungry! Mommy’s got a few tricks to show you!” The older woman panted excitedly.

 

Kicking and thrashing against the larger woman’s plump embrace, the child tried to get away, before he tasted something, creamy…? Coughing as more and more liquid started to enter his mouth, the younger boy’s eyes widened as he realized what it was. It was milk?! Was this strange lady breastfeeding him?!

 

Licking her lips as she saw her naughty baby trying to get away, the older girl softly began to hum as she kept her swirling eyes locked on her new child's. He would learn to love feeding time! All he needed was a little, push~.

 

“Awww, is the widdle baby hungwy? Come on, sucky, sucky! Why don’t you look into m-mommy’s eyes! They’re really, really pretty! Come on, just a little peek! Pwease?” She cooed out cutesy, before grinning triumphantly as the thrashing boy gazed into her deep, swirling, indigo pools. ‘I’ve~ got~ you~. Kyeheheh!’

 

Feeling the panic and fear, slowly beginning to evaporate, the child soon calmed down, as he looked deep into the strange woman’s spinning eyes. Why, did they seem so, relaxing? Sucking softly as his attention was wholeheartedly captivated by the creepy ghost girl’s unbreakable gaze, the younger boy readily obeyed as he started feeling… good… Why had he been fighting her earlier? He didn’t want to fight, his mommy…

 

“Good boy! That’s a good baby! Sucky, sucky now! Mommy’s moo-moo milk is yummy wummy, isn’t it? Kyehehe~. I made a few changed to my body. Technology is wonderful, isn’t it?! I can make my big boobies lactate yummy milk like Milktank do. Plus, I’m one step closer to being a real ghost to! Hypnosis, shadow sneak, and teleport! Isn’t your new mommy amazing!” The raven-haired woman raved excitedly.

 

Sucking contently as he gazed up at the face of the strange woman, no… his mommy, the younger body wordlessly nodded earning a squeal of delight from the older girl. Moaning in pleasure as she felt the tingling sensation of her sensitive nipple being sucked on, the older woman gently began to rock the child as she continued to speak. It was time to introduce herself, now that her baby boy was ready to accept her.

 

“My name’s Valerie! I’m a bit of an occultist, though, you might have figured that out, huh? Kyeheh~. You’re so adorable! What a cute widdle baby! Mmmm~! I’ve been watching you! I was passing through your town a couple of weeks ago looking for ghost types near your village cemetery when I saw you!” Valerie whispered heatedly, her voice cracking a bit as she looked down at the child with a crazed expression.

 

Petting the younger boy’s hair as he continued to drink her breast milk, the raven-haired girl continued as she fondled her new baby boy. “You were so cute! The cutest little boy in the whole wide world! You still are! You’re my baby boy now! I knew I had to have you! But… you already had a mommy, and it wasn’t me…” She mumbled irritably before a wide smile fell over her face once more.

 

“But I’m not upset! No, no, no, no, no! I followed you! Yes, I did! I saw what your life was like! It’s so sad! I knew I needed to rescue you and make you mine! You’re all alone. Your friends strangely ignore you and laugh at you. Especially when you pointed to me! They’re all a bunch of meanies! But, mommy doesn’t care! You won’t need them anymore. You’ll only need your loving mommy from now on!” Valerie panted out in excitement.

 

She was going to love him so much! He’d never miss his old life! There was nothing important in it anyways! He didn’t have any brothers or sisters. His mom was single and taking new trainers to her house every other day. And as far as she could tell they never left, which meant she was probably a bad mother. How long would it have been before she made her son disappear to?! She couldn’t let that happen!

 

But, it wouldn’t, since she was now his new mommy! The thought still made her wet~. Squirming in her damp bedsheets as a puddle of her own excitement began to form beneath her, Valerie gently bit her lower lip as she stared down at her baby greedily sipping from her moo-moo udder.

 

He was the perfect baby boy! Small and adorable… yet, mature enough to do this with him. Reaching her free hand down the child's white padded diaper, the raven-haired woman giggled softly as she felt the younger boy’s small penis slip between her dainty fingers.

 

Blinking in shock as he felt his privates being touched, the calm that had been in the child’s eyes began to evaporate before he suddenly became aware of where he was again. Attempting to kick and get away from the strange woman’s indigent fingers, the child coughed as milk splattered across his face as he detached his lips from the older girl’s enormous breast.

 

Frowning as she watched her baby's resistance to her advances on him, Valerie softly sighed before her eyes started to swirl once more. “Naughty, naughty! Bad baby! Mommy just wants to make you feel good! Go back to eating! Come on! Sucky, sucky on mommy’s nummy wummy booby!” The older girl ordered.

 

Attempting to stop himself and get away once more after recalling what had happened the last time he looked into the weird girl's strange eyes, the child didn’t succeed for long as the hand that had been behind his head forced his gaze back to her own.

 

“Look at mommy when she’s talking to you! Looky, looky! Come on my widdle baby~. Kyehehe~. Don’t you wuv your mommy? She’ll make you feel willy good~. You won’t have to be sad anymore with me as your mommy! I’ll take great care of you! I’ll feed you every day! All-day if you want me to! My moo-moo milk will never run out! And, I’ll also play with this~, until your tuckered out and ready for bedy-bye~.” She cooed before her fingers gently began to stroke the younger boy’s hardening member.

 

Gasping as his eyes shot open, the child soon panicked, before an all to familiar feeling of calm took ahold of him, as he stared back, into his mommy’s loving, swirly eyes. They looked, so, very, relaxing. Grinning broadly as she gently formed a fist around the younger boy’s penis, Valerie tenderly began to stroke him as she felt it growing hard in her grasp. It was so tiny and cute!

 

Licking her lips greedily as she guided the younger boy back to her leaking nipple, Valerie moaned in bliss as she felt him latch on once more before suckling readily like before. “There, there. Such a good widdle boy! Mommy’s so proud you’re her new son! Here’s your reward. Lots of touchy, touchy time with mommy!” She cried out happily.

 

She was playing with a little boy’s pee-pee! She had wanted to do stuff like this for so long! She never got to though since people seemed to not like that. But why?! She was having the time of her life! And she’d make her little baby so very happy! In no time at all, he would forget about his old life, and love nothing but her! His new loving mommy!

 

Panting excitedly as she felt the younger boy beginning to nibble and bite down on her areola as she stroked him faster, the raven-haired woman couldn’t contain her excitement as she began to grind herself into her mattress. This was heaven! She was now a mommy, and her baby boy was the cutest in the whole wide world! She would play with him every, single, day! She would never leave his side!

 

She and her baby could drink from her moo-moo milk so they didn’t need to go out to eat! And everything she could need was here in her home! They could stay like this for the rest of their lives! A loving mommy and a very needy little boy she would pamper and pleasure forever! This would be their little piece of heaven!

 

Drooling as she fantasized about all the stuff they would do now that they were together, Valerie soon felt her baby’s member beginning to twitch. She knew what was going to happen! She had seen lots of videos of it!

 

Pumping her hand up and down faster than before, the older woman started to pant in excitement as she tried to make her child feel even better. “Yes! YES! Cum for mommy! Come all over your widdle diapy! I’ll change you after~, and clean you with my naughty mouth! Mommy will use every one of her holes to pleasure you! You’ll be pampered like this, FOREVER!” She cried out exuberantly.

 

Hearing the older woman’s words, the younger boy didn’t have anything to say, as his mind was held captive by the pleasure. Worm and creamy milk dripping down his throat. A warm and soft breast to lie his head on. A tender and gentle hand caressing his tender private parts. This was all too much to process. But, the pleasure he felt, was unlike anything he had ever experienced before…

 

Clenching his eyes closed as he felt himself getting ready to pee, the younger boy soon began to buck into his excited mommy’s hand before a wave of relaxation the likes of which he had never experienced before overtook him. What was, this feeling…? It was… bliss.

 

“YESSSSS! CUM ALL OVER MOMMY’S LOVING HAND! GOOD BOY! SUCH A GOOD WIDDLE BOY!” Valerie screeched in excitement as she felt her hand suddenly saturated in stickiness. She gave her baby his first orgasm! She was so proud!

 

continuing to fondle and stroke the younger boy’s softening member, the older woman withdrew her hand once she knew he was finished. Tearing her excited eyes off the resting child’s exhausted face, Valerie couldn’t help but admire her glistening fingers.

 

‘His cum! I made him cum this much?! I’m such a good mommy!’ It’s all she ever wanted to be! Moving her hand to her face, before licking her fingers sporadically, the older girl quickly began to pant once more. She was getting turned on so much! She wanted to have him sleep with her tonight! She would teach him lots of things! He could make his mommy feel good next! Oh, there were just so many things she wanted to do with her new baby!

 

However, that didn’t seem like it would be possible, now that he had fallen asleep. Staring back down at baby as she saw him all tuckered out after she played with him, Valerie softly sighed before standing up, her black lacy panties squelching in the process as she felt the unbearable need to relieve herself.

 

But that had to wait. She needed to take care of her baby first! She would clean him up while he slept. And once he woke up, she would feed him again, and they would play until he passed out once more.

 

Over and over again, they would play, feed, and sleep together.

 

Just baby, and mother~.

 

 

 

And no one would be the wiser, to her new child's whereabouts...

 

 As far as society was concerned, he was just another boy, who had fallen victim, to the new world everyone now lived in.

 

 

 

To be continued~ ~ ~ ?