- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Back for a new chapter. This ones special though and a tad longer then normal. It was actually a poll winning story over on our Discord Server. If you like what you see, come over and check us out. We do polls every so often and anything can be on there.

This Chapter Contains: Macro/Micro, Loli Preds. Multiple Preds, Uncaring Preds, Entrapment, sweat play, Body Odor, Scat, Watersports, and Grosser Elements.

Brooklet Hill, Akala Island

‘One by one they fall; this is too easy! She can barely even stand now! This is my chance!’

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Humming softly to herself as the gentle ripple of the lake water tickled her dainty feet, Lana relaxed as fatigue continued to assault her. It had been a bad day. She had started her trials as she normally did but there had been a huge influx of trainers that came looking to challenge her all at once.

While tempted to take them all on at the same time, she didn’t want to push her luck and instead had them form a line for her to defeat. All and all, she had about twenty new playthings she had acquired. There had been about twenty-two, but her Primarina had begged her for a reward. And what were two older trainers none of her friends or family liked? It made her Pokémon happier than words could describe in the end and that’s what mattered.

When it came to her family, everyone had a preference. Her mother liked the younger boys. The ones who had no right to be taking the island challenge for instance and had no concept of what they were risking went to her. It was for the best. The older blunette was so nurturing and sweet with them. Her sisters could learn a thing or two from their mom…

When it came to Sarah and Harper… well… They didn’t care too much about appearance but they loved the foul-mouthed or violent trainers. Apparently, it made their playtime more fun. The older girl could only shutter to know what that entailed. With the popularity of Skullhub and the girls on their abusing tinies for clicks and revenue, lots of women all over Alola, let alone any other region had begun doing rather graphic things to their poor tinies. Even Lana had to feel a bit bad for those poor souls…

But, at least when it came to her, she was gentle. She loved the teenaged boys. Especially the cute ones who were her type! She had heard of women making tinies into their boyfriends… but that was kind of embarrassing to think about. Mallow had tried mentioning it to her and Lillie before, but it was too graphic and the conversation got dropped for something else.

Now though, she kind of wished she had listened…

Looking down at the massive squirming sack next to her that held all the losers for the day, Lana simply sighed. ‘What am I going to do with all of you?’ Only one or two were as young as her mom liked and she wasn’t a sadist so giving the bag to her sisters to deal with was out of the question! She would just have to go to her friends and see if any of them wanted to -.

“Hey! You’re looking rather sad. I guess I should ask if you need a break, but I’m not going to do that! Time for a battle, Trial Captain Lana!”

Blinking slowly as a voice registered behind her, Lana looked up from her seated spot on her pier as she saw an older man brandishing a poke ball. He had dark brown hair and a cocky smile on his face. Not to mention a rather vicious appearance as well. Even some of the boys who used to be in Team Skull weren’t this ragged. His black jeans and jacket were torn. And he had on a white tee, with a poke ball chain wrapped around his neck like a choker. Was he from Alola?

“Well? Are you gonna send out your totem Pokémon or what?! I didn’t wait for all those pansies to wear you out before just for you to get your energy back! Come on and fight me, now! That’s the rule after all! A Trial Captain MUST face all challengers who cross that gate!” He barked before pointing to the totem posts near the entrance to Brooklet Hill.

Standing up with a look of indifference on her features, Lana yawned before reaching behind her and pulling out a poke ball from her back pocket. “Yes, I know. Sorry about that… I think I was dozing off. This will be a single battle. You may use as many Pokémon as you like and I’ll just use my- “not getting the chance to finish as her newest challenger tossed out his Pokémon unceremoniously, the younger girl scowled as he saw her challenger waving her off.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’ve heard that spew like twenty times today. Just bring your Pokémon out so I can win! This challenge is as good as passed already. We both know how tired your totem Pokémon is.” He sneered defiantly.

Trying to remain stoic but feeling an urge to wipe his smile from his face, all the same, Lana took a deep breath before pulling out her poke ball. ‘I wonder if I should tell him that a totem Pokémon’s not like a normal one…’ They recovered when they returned to their balls, unlike regular ones. While she had been exhausted after being out earlier, she probably just finished a nice long rest.

“Go, Araquanid.” Tossing out her Pokémon, Lana watched the confident look on her new trial goers face drop immediately upon seeing her. And that did bring a smile to her face. The Pokémon blessed by the island guardians for these trails were meant to give more of a challenge after all. If they couldn’t fight a gauntlet, what were they even there for?

Taking an involuntary step back, the rugged trainer known as Keith swore under his breath. He had deliberately waited at the back of the line of trainers as they threw themselves in mass at Lana like he had paid them all to do! They were supposed to wear her out! Why the hell was that freaky spider-looking Pokémon so, refreshed all of a sudden?! It had been on its last leg not even ten minutes prior. Literally…

Looking back at his Vikavolt as the lightning insect fluttered around expectantly, the older man shook his head. She was just a kid! He had watched Lana all morning. All she had her Pokémon do was submerge in the lake, come out and attack before diving back in. It was a gorilla tactic and a decent one, but it wasn’t a genius maneuver either! He had this!

And the sooner he won, the sooner he could challenge the other trial captains too! His way was long and costly, but by weakening the trainers he faced first with a little bribery and sacrificial lambs who didn’t know the risks they were accepting by battling these insane girls, he would always come out on top! Today would be no different! “Alright, I got this! One Pokémon’s all I need! Let’s do this already!”


Smiling in amusement, Lana looked back at her imposing Pokémon before simply shaking her head. ‘One Pokémon? That will come back to bite you. I hope you don’t hold it against me for taking you at your word…’ She was tired and wanted to go home. And because he declared it, she had the right to accept the bold proclamation as his announcement he only was using one Pokémon. What a foolish man indeed.


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


‘It’s not happening… this can’t be happening… it's not happening! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!’

Watching in horror as his Vikavolt fell into the lake after being outright shot out of the sky by Lana’s Araquanid, Keith felt all bravado he had prior leave him. That wasn’t fair… That wasn’t even close to fair! HOW WAS ANYBODY SUPPOSED TO BEAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS… THIS… MONSTER?!

He had avoided her tactic like he predicted she would do then all of a sudden it started to rain violently and his Pokémon couldn’t tell what was normal water and an attack before he had just fallen unconscious! This was bullshit! That thing wasn’t weakened at all! She must have healed it! She cheated somehow in the time it took him to run up here!

Petting her Pokémon’s head as she softly made a clicking, skitter-like sound in response, Lana turned back to the fuming trainer in front of her before lifting her wrist up ominously. ‘I wonder what will happen to you…’ He was far too old for her mother, and beyond what she wanted when it came to a… *boyfriend*… She doubted Mallow, Lillie, Acerola, or Moon would want him either. Maybe Poni might? She liked challenges-.

Growing wide-eyed and brought abruptly out of her thoughts, Lana had only seconds to register what was happening in front of her as the older man was on. His hand was in his pouch, and he was pulling out…

Seeing something even faster wiz past her head, the surprisingly fast man was instantly tossed backward as he rolled across the ground screaming. Looking up at her Araquanid in disbelief, she began to hiss angrily pointing her pincers his way. Not sure what had happened in such a short period but knowing it had been something bad, Lana quickly tapped on her Pokegear ending whatever it was, that was…

Stepping over to the shrinking pile of clothing, the blunette blinked slowly as her eyes widened. In the edge of the pocket, was a knife. The same pocket the man had been reaching into when he was in front of her… ‘Did he really just try to…’

Quickly shaking her head not to think about what would have happened had her totem Pokémon not been out, Lana quickly reached down and plucked out the still screaming man from his own clothing. His skin had changed a bit, as well as his hair. Where it had been black and unruly before, it had all fallen off or grown back in, leaving him bald. He was also now a beige shape more similar to rock than to skin tone.

This wasn’t the normal setting she used but one Olivia had put into her poke-gear as a preprogram. ‘Use it on troublesome trainers who won’t take no for an answer! This will shut them up and make them rethink their decisions!’ That had been what she said and all, but the younger girl wasn’t sure the purpose of it really.

However, that become abundantly clear once she picked him up, and her fingers sunk into his body like he was made of either rubber or clay. Blinking in surprise as she lifted up the still screaming man as his body grew lopsided and misshapen, Lana tugged on him as she saw him expand outward like a rubber band. ‘Huh… that’s new…’

Growing tired of hearing the smaller man’s voice, as well as the continuous angry, chitters behind her of her still defensive Araquanid, Lana stuffed the defeated trainer into her back pocket, rushed, and not too gently. She would have put him with the others… but it looked like he was about to kill someone…

Growing a bit morbid at the choice of words after what had almost happened, Lana gathered up the man’s belongings and decided to head out. She would drop off the collection of trainers poke-balls she had acquired back at the Pokémon center and call it a day. She had a lot of things to think about. Or, at least try not to think about…


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


Lana’s Home, Akala Island


“I’m back everyone. I brought some new things for you Mom.” Lana called out as she set her fishing pouch and rod next to her front door before seeing the older blunette step into the room with her usual caring smile in place as she waved to her oldest daughter.

“Welcome back honey, did you have fun today with your trial? You were out later than you normally are. Mallow came by looking for you not too long ago actually.” Nodding back, the younger girl lifted up a rather hefty pouch she kept at her side before stepping over to her mother.

“It was a very busy day. If Mallow left her trial early that might have been why so many people came to challenge me. No one won though, so it’s a good thing they didn’t challenge her.” The water-type trainer was rather benign when it came to tinies and more often than not they ended up at the Aither Foundation for safekeeping. Mallow didn’t have the same stance though she and Lillie did, and made it a point to tell them often if you were willing to take the Island challenges, you were willing to risk what they entailed.

And to a point she was right. There were many advisory warnings for trainers about what might happen should they lose. As well as large signs displaying the ratios and outcomes. They were put in to show that those who participated and lost did so with their own free will. Most of the time…

Ooing softly as she saw the large squirming bag in her daughter’s hands, the older woman soon smirked as she glanced back slyly at her daughter. “So… any potential boyfriends hiding in there? Or, somewhere else…?” Growing red in an instant, Lana blushed before a pout fell over her face. Why did she even tell her mom about that...? She should have known she would tease her about it. If she wasn’t careful people would start comparing her to Captain Olivia…

“N-No… not today. And it's not like I was just battling people to find one you know! You’re worse than me…” Lana muttered before opening the bag and letting her mother peer in. Growing wide-eyed immediately, the older woman gasped in delight before reaching in, the sound of screaming intensifying upon her fingers entering the pouch.

Plucking out two boys, both easily younger than ten which was supposed to be *forbidden* in all but writing when it came to the island challenges, the older blunette cooed in delight as she saw them both crying and shivering in her hands. “Awww~, they look so sweet! I’ll take care of you both like you were my own children, don’t you worry~. You’ve seen how well I raised Lana, so you have nothing to cry about~.”

Cupping her face at her mother’s words, Lana quickly closed the bag before sighing. “Please mom, don’t say something so embarrassing…” But, it seemed like her words fell on deaf ears as she saw her mom continuing to coo and aww over the two younger trainers she now had in her possession. No doubt she would dot and pamper them with affection like she normally did with any young trainers she brought her. Well, at least until they got older and she gave them to Miss Wicke from the Aither Foundation. She had a feeling both women loved the younger boys, and they had come to a mutual agreement on just what ages they liked best…

Turning around to head back out so she could go see what Mallow wanted, Lana soon heard an identical, simultaneous scream before jumping in surprise as something collided with her legs. Or more, two little somethings…

Crying out in surprise as she flailed around in an attempt not to fall flat on her face, the older girl groaned as she looked down to see the two cheerily smiling faces of her little sisters, Sarah and Haper. Both looked near-identical, and they should consider they were twins. It would be hard for anyone to find the difference if you didn’t know them personally. And sometimes even if you did.

“Hey! Did you bring us a new toy?!” “Yeah! We’re bored of the old one! Please, please, please!” “Please!!!”

Hearing the repeated banter between both girls, Lana groaned as her eyes shifted to the wiggling pouch on her hip. ‘It would be cruel to give any of you to these two…’ The Trial Captain's younger siblings had a careless streak that usually left their *toys* worse off than they would be with someone from Team Skull…

Wondering how to tell both her sisters not today, Lana soon paused, as she remembered, another tiny she had encountered today. Moving her hand towards her back pocket before feeling the small lump wiggling in her baggy fishing pants, the blunette frowned. She had put what had happened earlier to the back of her mind… but now she might have a use for this one.

‘It wasn’t like I knew who to give you to before…’ Plus, he had tried to… Shaking her head quickly to not think about the matter any further, Lana soon smiled before looking back to her siblings. “You know what, I do have a toy for you two to play with.” Watching as both Sarah and Harper's faces grew wide with glee, both twins looked to one another before giving the other a quick nod.

Detaching from each of her legs, both younger girls sped off down the hallway much to Lana’s confusion. Reaching into her back pocket, the older girl pulled out the man from earlier before studying him. He was a bit of a sad sight right now. Her butt had smooshed him during her walk it seemed, and his body was stretched out like putty.

However, he slowly was beginning to reform before her eyes to his previous state. ‘I guess this means you can squeeze into any form. I wonder why you added this setting to my Poke-Gear Olivia…’ Unfortunately, his mouth seemed to reform too, as the tiny man began screaming back at her once he was capable of it. And the profanity he was saying startled her somewhat. Usually, tinies were crying or begging but this one was threatening her…

Feeling a bit better about her decision, in the end, Lana was soon brought out of her thoughts as she heard both Sarah and Harper returning as they panted loudly with flushed faces. “Okay! We’re ready now!” “Yeah! Where’s our new toy?! We just got rid of our old one!” “He looked funny before going away!” “Yeah, yeah! It was the most fun we’ve had with it since… Hmm, I don’t know actually.”

Watching both girls asking each other different things about their prior plaything, Lana peered over them both before cringing as she saw the bathroom door hanging open, and the sound of water filling the toilet after it had been flushed recently. She could only guess how these two got rid of their old toy…

‘Hopefully, he finds his way to the Aither Foundation and not inside of a hungry Pokémon…’ Glancing back to her sisters as their voices grew quiet and their eyes focused on her expectantly, the older girl sighed before pulling her hand around for both children to see.

Being brought out into the light again, Keith cursed under his breath as he felt his body sinking into the crazy giantess’ fingers that held him. She had done something to him he couldn’t even grasp. His whole body felt like he had no bones at all! He could move fine, but each time he was squeezed, squished, or tugged on, his body expanded, thinning out his limbs in the process. There was no pain, just the shock, and discomfort of it all. What was he supposed to do now?!

Seeing two new faces appearing in front of him, however, the older man grew wide-eyed. There, were two of them…? No, they weren’t the Trial Captain. But they looked eerily similar to Lana in every way, except they were half her age. Were they, her sisters? Cousins?

Not comprehending what he was seeing, the tiny man didn’t have long to ponder much as four hands shot out grabbing him violently immediately stretching and pulling his body out like it was made of elastic! Their voices were louder too, as their cries grated on the stretchy man’s ears. What the hell were these two going to do to him!?

“Wooooooow! He’s like a rubber band!” “Heheheh! How far can we stretch him until he snaps?!” “Wanna find out?!” “Let’s see! Let’s see!”

Grimacing as she watched her sisters beginning to pull on the poor man, she had given them to replace their old toy, Lana sighed before simply shaking her head. “You two do whatever you want with him. He… was a really bad person. I’ll leave it at that. Have fun.” The older blunette waved before heading out. She still had to go find Mallow and see what she wanted.

“Wow! He won’t snap! We can stretch him forever!” “I wonder what we can do with him like this!” Both sisters giggled as they stood about five feet away from one another squeezing and pulling on the rubbery man, his face contorted into a stretching grimace of what it once had been.

Letting go simultaneously as they looked at one another, both Sarah and Harper burst into a fit of giggles before they stepped in front of the tiny man. “Why don’t we take him down to the beach? We can play with him there!” “Sure! Let’s get changed! We can be just like Lana today!”

Hearing the loud thumping and laughter of his two titanic tormentors leaving, Keith groaned as his elongated limbs slowly began to retract into him. It still didn’t hurt, but it felt like his muscles were numb. It was next to impossible to stand until his knees shortened back to what they normally would have been.

Feeling his transformation return to normal, the tiny trained nodded before crawling to his feet. ‘G-Got, to get away!’ He needed to find that damn captain and force her to change him back! This wasn’t supposed to be how it ended! He plotted everything out! He was going to be the new Alolan champion!

Feeling the ground vibrate before loud voices echoed out above him once more, the smaller man grimaced, already aware of who the voices belonged. Seeing a shadow stretch over him, the shrunken man let out a cry of fright before his body was flattened like gum on the sidewalk.

“Where do you think you’re going, meanie? Big sis said you were a bad toy!” “Yeah! And running away from your owners makes you the worst! Did you think you could actually getaway? You’re so stupid!” Giggling together, both Sarah and Harper watched as the former began dragging her barefoot across the smaller man's body smearing him into the wooden floorboards.

“We should hurry! Mom will want us back for dinner in a few hours!” “Yeah, you’re right. I guess we better make sure to play with him lots while we can!” Pulling her foot off the gummy man, Sarah peeled him off the floor before dangling him in front of their identical faces.

While hard to see like this, the little man could tell one thing. The two identical girls had changed out their clothes, now standing in a navy-blue one-piece each, continuing their matching trend. However, he didn’t have long to see as whichever one held onto him raised her arm up before tucking his body underneath the top of her swimsuit, leaving his head and neck exposed outside it... right, where her armpit was...

Screaming as his head was crushed painfully by the younger girls sweaty arm, the sour odor of sweat and other pungent aroma's greeted the squishy man, forcing him to endure the pressure on his head until whichever one of the girls holding him captive decided to raise her arm back up again.

But, from what he could feel... they were walking slowly... He had a gut feeling, that they were dragging this out...


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


Running along the beach as the sweltering Alolan sun beat down on their bodies, both Sarah and Harper hopped over rocks and sand dunes as they made their way to their favorite place. The beaches on Akala Island were some of the vastest and expansive of all the four in their region. And it made finding secret places areas secluded enough for fun times all the easier to come across.

Diving through a small rock crevice between another sand dune, both sisters tumbled down a short slope before landing on a hot patch of warm sand surrounded on the sea by all sides. This was their secret playground! Both girls had been tiny hunting on the beaches when they discovered it one day. No tinies ever ended up here, but neither did people! Though Pokémon did seem to find it easier than humans did for some reason.

Watching as some water Pokémon bobbed around the tiny bay out in front of them, both Sarah and Harper smiled happily as they watched them before coming back to the present. Lifting her arm up, Sarah giggled giddily as she showed her sister what had become of their toy on the way down here.

Laughing just as happily, Harper moved her fingers down as she pinched the top half of the shrunken man's head between her fingertips. His face had been plastered to her sibling's flesh, almost like putty would if you stepped on it. Peeling hard and ripping his body off like a bandaid, both girls watched in fascination as the tiny man gasped for air, wheezing out-breath as sweat trickled down his face in rivulets.

“We’re here mister toy!” “Yeah! Welcome to our secret place! Not even big sis or mom knows we come here!” Hearing their words but not caring to listen to the drabble of two children, Keith spat out mouthfuls of salty sweat as he saw his surroundings in annoyance. ‘Damn these brats!’ He was on some kind of beach! How was he supposed to find that the trial captain who shrank him now?!

The place was surrounded by coastal rocks on all sides, leaving it almost completely isolated from the rest of the beach. There wasn’t a chance in hell he could scale those walls! And the only other things he found around him were some miscellaneous beach toys like balls, shovels, and buckets. There was nothing here he could possibly use…

‘Damn it, damn it, damn it! Where do I go from here?! Think, come on, think!’ The water was out of the question. He could see Pokémon in the ocean playing with poor tiny shmucks all the time. They seemed even more sadistic than the crazy league women sometimes…

So that meant his only real option was trying to get around those rocks, but how? Climbing? Digging under? Neither sounded like a great option, but he didn’t have much of a choice. Though… there was, another way to get back to that damned captain.

Looking over his shoulder at the two gigantic little girls talking loudly with each other, a plan began to form in Keith's mind. “Hey, you two! You want to play right? How about something fun like, hide or seek or tag? Doesn’t that sound fun?” The tiny man called out loudly. Escaping that way or winning them over and having them bring him back to their house where their damned older sister was meant he could get his height back!

Pausing their banter, both Sarah and Harper looked back down at the smaller man before their faces suddenly soured. “Toys don’t talk!” Both twins gibed with mischievous smiles before the one not currently holding him reached down towards the sand.

Watching in confusion as the mirror of the brat holding him lifted up a glass bottle, Keith was about to ask what that was for before he suddenly shot towards it. Crying out in surprise as his head was smashed into the opening, the tiny man cried out in discomfort as his head squished inward in on itself before he found his surprisingly malleable body forced all the way past the entrance trapping him inside of the sun-touched container.

“This should hold you till we’re ready to play!” “Yeah, we still need to set up the stage before you can join us!” Both girls giggled before Sarah pursed her lips over the bottle opening. Spitting down into it, Harper leaned her face forward before licking her sister's lips with a giggle and spitting down the entrance next.

Coughing in disgust as drool and mucus got all over him, the shrunken man screamed profanity before glaring up at the two smug-looking children. Dropping the bottle on the sand unceremoniously, causing it to sink in a way's, both girls took off as they headed towards the toys they had left on the beach prior.

Rubbing his sore head after the jostle from his fall, the tiny man sneered angrily at the two girls before leaning up and pressing himself against the hot surface of the glass. It wasn't easy to stand though with the twin's slimy spittle coating him and the walls around him...

‘Damn, it’s like a freaking oven in here!’ If these two brats didn’t kill him then heatstroke would. The Alolan sun was cruel at the best of times. Running his hands up the length of the bottle as far as he could reach, the shrunken trainer cursed under his breath once more.

It was far too smooth to climb. However, his body still had enough weight to it apparently. Watching as the bottle tipped an inch towards the opposite side he had landed on, Keith smirked. He just had to tip it to escape. If he could fit in that tiny opening once, he could easily escape on his own.

Looking back at the too hellacious brats near him, the smaller man scoffed. They weren’t even watching him! Both twins were playing in the sand near him making what looked like a sandcastle. ‘Stupid kids…’ Why bring him out here if they weren’t going to do anything to him. Though… they did mention something about a stage… He didn’t even want to fathom what that was about.

Walking over to the far end of the small bottle, Keith shifted his wait before running forward. Slamming his person against the hot glassware, the bottle moved slightly the same as it had done before. Repeating the same action again, and again, the tiny man slowly began to brighten. The bottle was about 1/3 of the way knocked over! He only needed about half of it shifted, to be honest before he could attempt to scale the slope.

Leaning back to try again, a shadow soon fell over the transparent prison before Keith's body stiffened up. “Huh, I guess we should have expected this. What do you think we should do Harper? We can’t leave this toy alone for long before he tries to pull something.”

Craning his head up, the smaller man grimaced as he saw the scowling face of the two girls glaring down at him with smirks. “I think we should probably make it so he can’t do that again. We’re almost done after all.” Sarah called out as she looked back at her sister.

Lifting the bottle upright causing the small man within it to stumble, Harper grinned in amusement before looking around. Spotting what she apparently wanted, the young blunette walked over to a small sinkhole in the sand before pausing. Pursing her lips, the child soon giggled to herself before moving the bottle behind her.

Watching through his see-through prison both perplexed and worried, Keith was soon brought under the younger girl’s shadow before he paled. Right above him, was the child’s, swimsuit-covered rear. What the hell was she-.


Pffffffft~


Laughing hysterically as she suddenly flipped the bottle upside down before slamming it into the sinkhole, Harper watched with glee as she saw the tiny man inside beginning to cough violently as he banged on the glassware helplessly.

“That should keep you preoccupied while we finish setting up our game. Have fun~.” Harper snickered before moving back over to her sister who was giggling profusely. This wouldn’t take much longer to set up, but they might decorate it afterward to give their new toy some more *quality* time in his container.

Heaving in pain as his nostrils were assaulted, Keith screamed out angrily as his bruised fist continued to beat on the glass walls surrounding him. “THAT FUCKING BRAT!!!” It smelled like shit in here! What the hell had she been eating to produce such a vile smell?!

Keeping his nose covered, the smaller man wanted to puke, but he didn’t think there was enough in his stomach to throw up! However, the foul scent soon invaded his mouth due to his nostrils not wanting to deal with the current aroma in the air, which did in fact lead him to empty his guts out.

Wiping his mouth dry after throwing up, the tiny man groaned angrily. There was absolutely no escaping these two hellions now. The top of the bottle was all the way embedded in the dirt. The sand had even entered all the way through the tip. Pushing it over was impossible. And breaking it was even less likely.

Leaning against one of the searing walls, the shrunken man continued to cup his face trying his best to ignore the still lingering, repugnant air around him. There was nothing to do now but wait. If these two brats wanted, they could just leave him here, and he’d never get out. If this was their way of punishing him as a first offense, he didn’t want to think what escalating it would involve.

So, wait he did. The sun was harsh, and it only burned hotter from the glass around him heating his environment. The smell never left either, keeping his prison extra rancid. But thankfully, and end did come after what felt like hours. Though judging by how the sun had moved… it probably wasn’t more than one at most.

Looking up bitterly as he saw both twins standing above him with triumphant smiles on their faces, the bottle was soon raised up, causing the sand that had been shoved in to drain out, along with his body. Feeling his body scrunched down to the tiny entrance, a painful pinch on his leg soon dragged him the rest of the way out.

Gasping loudly once his head was squeezed into the open air, Keith thanked Arceus that was over with. However, he didn’t have long to pray as he was suddenly brought over by the two giggling girls towards what he had seen prior. It was indeed, a sandcastle. And a very large and decorated one at that. All around it was many other smaller sandcastles forming small mundane houses. They had apparently built a little kingdom.

Not understanding what was happening, the shrunken man wanted to comment, however, he wasn’t granted the chance to as he was hoisted up abruptly and dropped on top of the flat surface of the largest sandcastle in the small kingdom.

Landing rather roughly, but finding footing nonetheless in the malleable surface of course stones, Keith looked up as the gravity of his size become even more apparent. The way it looked now; it was like he truly was on a castle now overlooking a city. However, the two titanic little girls towering twice as high as he was made him feel all the smaller…

Smiling sweetly, both Sarah and Harper giggled before pointing towards him. “You’re the king!” “Yeah! And your kingdom's in trouble! You’re being attacked by two giant dragons!” “What will you do? Better sound the alarms and hurry! Here they come!”

Giving both girls a blank expression, the tiny man soon realized what they meant as both children cried out loudly and made roaring noises before walking around the small sand city, destroying what they had just previously built. ‘You’ve got to be shitting me… Are they really making me play this dumb game with them?’

It was un-freaking-believable. However, it seemed both girls were getting into it as they laughed loudly with each building they stepped on, knocked over with the swing of their arms, or even jumped up and sat down on with their rears. They really did look like two normal kids. ‘Well, as normal as these little sociopaths can be…’

Watching them for only a moment before looking around, Keith cursed under his breath. He was so high up, it would be ridiculous for him to jump and expect the sand to give him a soft landing. Which meant, he had to try and scale it maybe? Sliding down seemed like an option. But the ground felt firm and fairly packed, at least where he was standing. What else was there to be done then-.

Seeing a shadow loom over him suddenly, the shrunken man looked up before cringing as he saw both twins glaring down at him before they roared unanimously. Watching in disbelief as one of the girl's hands shot down, the smaller man only had a second to jump away before it took off a chunk of the sandcastle he had previously been standing on.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, YOU PSYCHO'S?!” Fuming angrily for almost being knocked clean off the sandy castle, both girls grinned before roaring again, raising a hand each before lowering it towards him. Looking around for somewhere to go now, the tiny man’s eyes instantly locked on to something that he hadn’t realized before. ‘What the hell?! Ah shit, I don’t have time to think!’

Running to the spot he had just been at, the tiny man leaped before sliding into a hole of the now revealed ceiling. For whatever reason, the twins had built the castle hollow. Crashing down into darkness, as faint trickles of light showed in, the diminutive man cough and spit up some of the dirt that had gotten into his mouth.

‘What the hell are those two brats thinking?!’ Looking around confused, Keith grumbled under his breath as he dug himself out of the looser sand before standing up. There was no way to tell where he was now, but from what little he could, he only cleared what looked like a floor of this stupid construct. Why did they make this thing hollow anyways? Didn’t they know he could use it to hide from them?

Kicking the sand, a bit, chunks soon started to fall away revealing that the ground beneath him was also in fact hollow. They must have done that to make rooms in the damn thing. ‘Stupid kids…’ This was his chance to getaway! All he needed to do was get to the base and tunnel out. He didn’t even need to go far. Digging and hiding in the sand nearby would do enough for him until both girls got bored and wandered off. Then he could try and find a way back to their older sister and make her change him back!

‘Yeah, that sounds like the plan. Now I just have to- ‘. Gasping as a chunk of wet sand fell on top of him, Keith looked up in confusion as he watched bits of the frail stone starting to sift and fall towards him… along with a trickle of water? What was going on…?


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


“Looks like he got away. I guess the dragons need to give up now, huh?”


Looking towards one another, both Sarah and Harper burst into laughter before staring back at the sandcastle in amusement. “I wonder if he realized what his castle really is yet,” Harper muttered thoughtfully. Shaking her head immediately, Sarah grinned as she began to pull aside the bottom portion of her swimsuit to reveal her bare, and puffy lower lips. “No way! He needs a hint first! You ready now?”

Nodding back, Harper wiggled in place, clearly uncomfortable as she mimicked her sister. “I think I’m gonna burst! I wish this hadn’t taken so long to make!” Nodding back in mutual understanding, Sarah along with her twin straddled the top of the sandcastle they had made, which barely came up to their thighs.

“Ready Sarah?” Nodding back at her, Harper grinned before both girls pulled on their lower lips, spreading their privates to the open air. “Dragon breath attack!” They cried unanimously. Releasing their bladders down atop the sandcastle, two equally yellow and powerful jets of urine shot out before flooding the top of the structure, the sand immediately absorbing it, and causing their pee to trickle downward in a spiral towards the hole they had made. Down, towards the castle's unfortunate, inhabitant…

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


Gagging as a rancid smell began to overtake him, Keith wiped off the wet sand, but it was pointless. Whatever was causing it to fall reeked horribly! Digging more frantically as the ceiling literally caved in above, the tiny man screamed in frustration as he started getting pelted with warm streams of bitter, fluid.

‘WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!’ Feeling a massive weight instantly force him into the floor, the pressure above began to press on him, before the ground he stood on gave way, and he fell downward. However, the presence of wet dirt never went away.

Crawling frantically in what he hoped was upward, more water splashed into his face stinging his eyes, and causing his mouth and nose to drain it. Eventually, it became too much, and he just stopped moving altogether. For whatever reason, he could still breathe. It was just miserable. ‘Those bitches… I’ll get them like I’ll get her!’ This was utter hell!

The crushing weight of sand continued to force him downward, and every so often, he would fall into presumable another hollow area of the sandcastle, but it eventually ended, as the light showed down on him. Gazing up with tearful eyes as the burning sensation intensified from the salty bitter ocean air, Keith stared back at two equally amused, identical faces once the roof of the sandcastle had crumbled away enough.

Standing over him with crossed arms, both Sarah and Harper burst into a fit of laughter as they saw the sorry state their new toy was in. “You lose!” “The Dragon’s win!” Giggling amongst themselves, both girls kicked sand around the hole they had made as the smaller man inside waded in a murky brown puddle helplessly.

“I guess we should punish you now for not saving your kingdom.” “You’re a pretty lousy king! Oh! I know what to do!” Leaning into her sister’s ear and whispering, Sarah beamed excitedly before covering her mouth up to contain her laughter. “That’s mean!” “No, it’s funny!” “Mean!” “Funny!” “Mean!” “Funny!” “Mean!” “Why can’t it be both?”

Humming, the other child soon shrugged her shoulders. “I guess it can. Well, it sucks to be you tiny! Your castles looking a lot like what my sister needs right now.” Sarah chirped before kicking sand around the remainder of the castle to *reinforce* it.

Looking up as he tried to focus, his vision blurred as his eyes stung in pain from all the ammonia and silt that had gotten in them, Keith soon felt his stomach drop as the words of the two girls rang out in his mind. And their actions confirmed the horror that he had imagined. ‘T-They can’t be serious… How sadistic can these little bitches get?!’

Stradling what remained of the sandcastle, it fell in the shape of a large bowl more or less with the tiny man trapped deep inside it. The murk was thick as muddy water had mixed causing the thick deluge of sand to become boggy and hard to move through. And, it made for a perfect toilet bowl… just like they had built it to be.

“Big sis says you’re a really bad person…” Harper muttered softly. “And anytime she says that we don’t hold back. We find toys all over the beaches and at schoolyards. But bad people make lousy toys.” Sarah giggled. “So, it’s our job to get rid of them, just like our mom told us to do. As long as they’re not cute young boys. Then she has to punish them herself. But you’re old and mean! So, we can do whatever we want to you!”

Watching in fear as the matter-of-fact way they spoke to him in now stroked his panic, Keith shook his head. This, couldn’t be what he thought it was. Had they taken him all the way out here, to bury him?! Almost as a confirmation of his biggest fears, Harper sat down, her plush butt taking up the entire opening leaving just a crack of light to shine down to illuminate the darkness of the hole they had dugout. And… it also gave him enough light to see, exactly what was going to happen next…

Sighing softly as she relaxed her body, Harper soon let out a huff as she felt her sister's weight settle on her lap to straddle her. “Do you think we’ll find a new toy to play with today? It’s kind of a waste to get rid of this one so early.” Sarah pouted.

Leaning forward and nuzzling her cheek against her sisters, Harper giggled before hugging her. “It’ll work out. Besides, you were the one who told me to not go potty this morning when we got rid of the last toy! We can always go bug Lana for more. She always gives us one to play with if we ask her enough!”

Nodding back, Sarah looked back down as she watched the small gap remaining between their thighs trickling light down on their captive. “I guess we can let loose then. Bye-bye king. You’ll go down with your castle~.” She muttered smugly.

Hearing a deafening fart ring out, Keith’s mind snapped back to the present as he cupped his nose in despair. ‘NO FREAKING WAY! NOT LIKE THIS!’ He was supposed to beat the Elite Four! He was supposed to fix everything and make it go back to the way it was! He didn’t have time to...

But the tiny man didn’t have time at all to think, let alone panic. As another cacophony of wet farts rang out, screams soon followed as Harper released her bowels on the tiny captive within the hole the twins had made. Immediately he began to get buried, as the younger girl's shit came out wet and trickling.

The murky sand that had begun to grow thicker and condense was once again rendered fluid as the young giantess’s bowel movement added to its bog, burying the tiny man in a wave of filth and excrement. The only sound that was louder than his screams, were the combined laughter of the two girls above him giggling at his drowning form.

Cuddling one another as they each took turns using the hole together, both Sarah and Harper soon rose before looking at the mess they had made. Sure enough, it was gross. And quite nastier than what either of them was used to doing to their tinies. This would be one, they didn’t want to get back. Which meant they needed to clean up now too.

“I guess that’s that. The Dragon’s win!”, “But we still need to bury the kingdom!” Nodding to one another, both Sarah and Harper got down on their knees before looking into the hole briefly. The faintest form of the tiny they had drowned in the mud pit was still visible. He looked waterlogged though and very drowned. He probably wasn’t even aware of what was happening. But that was too bad for him.

Giggling, both girls began to push on the sides of the sand causing it to topple inward on itself and bury the mess they had made. Hopefully, this was one tiny no one would find. Or if one did, maybe they would wash it first. Neither of the twins could think of a use for such a bad person as the toy their big sister had given them.

Patting the sand hard as they compacted it down into itself, both girls looked back at one another before giggling. “Let’s go play in the ocean! We need to clean up anyways.” Sarah grinned. Nodding back, Harper rose to her feet before running after her sibling as they left what remained of the tiny man, they had buried behind them.



And within a few hours, he had been lost to either child’s mind. Easily forgotten, and not missed whatsoever…



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


Unknown days later…



‘K-K-Keep… d-digging… is this… even… up?’



‘What if… I never… find it…’



‘p-p-please! Let it end!’




Feeling air brush against his fingertips, Keith began to franticly scream as dirt and other… assorted elements… fell into his mouth. But he didn’t care. Not when… freedom was at hand! Screaming defiantly as his hands began to claw at the sand he was under, the tiny man’s head finally rose, before light shined in on him, causing the tiny figure to protrude out from the hole he had been buried alive in.


Screaming his defiance, the naked man wailed before hauling himself out of the dirt and gunk he had been encased in. As he stood, twilight fell over his nude form as the waves of the ocean lightly splashed against the shoreline. He was, free!


Laughing slowly, before it rose in octave ending in near-hysterical screaming, the tiny figure walked forward as he stumbled around madly. “FUCKING, FINALLY!” He was free at last! That nightmare had been something the likes of which he never thought he would escape from.


How much time had gone by? What day was it? Where even was he?! He didn’t know, but he didn’t care! He was, free! And… he was going to get revenge… Gritting his teeth as anger flooded into him, the tiny man swore slowly as he felt spite fueling his rage.


He didn’t know how, but he was damn well sure he’d make that trial captain pay. Not just her though but her entire family! He’d get his size back one way or another and once he did, he’d go straight to their home and-.


Feeling his body lifted slowly, Keith gawked as he suddenly began to flout, before he was airborne and weightless. “W-W-WHAT THE HELL?!” Looking around in a panic, the shrunken man's eyes landed on what was raising him into the air. It… was a Gardevoir!?


Looking down at the tiny man as she raised him to eye level, the pale green and white Pokémon furrowed its brow studying him closely. Eventually, its face became one of disgust though before it smiled. It was… a very sinister one…


Flailing around helplessly as psychic force kept him suspended, the bipedal Pokémon quickly turned around displaying its rear towards him. Watching helplessly as the white of its dress was raised away, Keith got a better look now and could blatantly see that it was a female… and that made the man's stomach sink even further.


‘Oh Arceus, not again…’ HE JUST GOT OUT OF ONE HOLE! HE DIDN’T NEED THIS THING TO BURY HIM IN ANOTHER MESS! Smirking in a way only certain Pokémon could, the Gardevoir leaned forward, presenting her rear to the tiny man, before he was suddenly pulled towards it.


Screaming profanity and fighting wildly to get away, Keith was utterly helpless to defend himself, as he found his body pressed into the pale white cheeks of the larger giantess’s porcelain flesh. Kicking and punching as best he could, it proved pointless in the end, as he came face to face with the colossal Pokémon’s wrinkled anus.


“COME ON! YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS! YOU’RE A FREAKING POKEMON! YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO -.” Whatever he had intended to say, however, was cut short as the same force that held him aloft, also forced him inward.


Moaning softly, the Gardevoir hummed contently as she felt the tiny man sliding into her ass, before disappearing altogether. Leaning back up with a pleased look on her face, the pale Pokémon smiled before feeling the negativity of the man she had imprisoned beginning to fade away.


She had felt him for days now, but it had been… muffled. Blocked even. And she knew now why. He was a really bad human. Sometimes they were nice when they were tiny but this one truly wasn’t. And for an embrace-sensitive creature like herself… she couldn’t stand to leave something like that lying around for others to find.



She would keep him like this until his attitude changed. And if it never did… then she would have something to play with for a long, long, time…