- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: Macro/micro, Pokemon interactions, Futanari, Cruelty, and Insertion

“Here you go little ones! Eat as much as you want~. No need to crowd, there’s plenty to go around. Wait, Vulpix, don’t push away Oddish! There’s enough food for all of you!”

 

 

Jogging back and forth between various food bowls she had set out, Mercy sighed in exasperation as the dozen or so baby Pokémon she was taking care of bickered amongst each other as they tried to eat. Typing aside, the young ones were always the pickiest when it came to what they ate and where their favored spots were. And sadly, that usually meant fights would break out.

 

 

Nudging a growling Vulpix back as it glared at a much smaller Oddish on the verge of tears, the daycare attendant gently began to pet both as she pulled two separate dishes towards both of them. “Knock it off! There’s no need to fight! Here, this one I made just for you.” Mercy smiled as she nudged the young fox Pokémon’s face downward.

 

 

Peering into the bowl as she saw the faintest hints of movement within it, the young Vulpix seemed to perk up immediately before cooing softly. Petting the feisty fire type, Mercy smiled before gently patting the small grass type beside her next. “Here you go Oddish, enjoy. As I said, there’s plenty for everyone!”

 

 

Walking over to its own food, the light blue bulb Pokémon looked down into its bowl as well before smiling cheerfully. Making sure all her fussy Pokémon were eating once more, Mercy nodded as she saw the ravenous bunch of young she was taking care of as they began to eat, faint hints of screams accompanying them past the chorus of munching she could hear.

 

 

‘Alright, all the babies are fed. The eggs are all checked up on too. I guess all that’s left now is seeing how my current drop-offs are doing.’ Hopefully, they were just relaxing in their own areas and not mating as most Pokémon here tended to do. Her ranch was running out of room for all the new baby hatchlings.

 

 

When trainers left their Pokémon here to be looked after, many were notorious for letting them breed with other species and leaving later on without the eggs they made. It wouldn’t be an issue if the lone Daycare worker had more space, but with the number of eggs some of these breeds birthed, she was lucky she even had a house left!

 

 

She had to raise the little ones to a good age before she could give them away for adoption, and even then, only the cutest usually got picked by younger kids. No one wanted a hungry Trubbish or a spiny Skorupi as their first pick in most cases. And unfortunately for her, that meant she had to raise them to adulthood before she could release them in their proper habitat.

 

 

In the past, a lot of irresponsible trainers would drop off Pokémon they were tired of and never come back to pick them up. This led to a whole slew of other problems such as violent Pokémon with abandonment issues, amongst many others…

 

 

Thankfully, most of these problems seemed to stop once the new trainer laws took effect. While it was still an issue, the number of eggs and abandoned Pokémon occurrences had dwindled considerably. She was able to breathe now that her poor ranch wasn’t overburdened anymore.

 

 

Humming thoughtfully as she thought about all the irresponsible trainers she had encountered, a sly smile graced the older woman’s face. One of the nice things about working in daycare was she got first-hand experience with all kinds of people and their Pokemon. For her, it was easy to tell which eggs were bad. Speaking of.

 

 

Keeping her smile in place as she watched the tiny form of a man crawling out of an overly messy Shinx’s food bowl as she scarfed down her meal with gusto, Mercy leaned down before plucking the half-inch man between her fingers.

 

 

“Oh, Shinx! You missed one~. You shouldn’t let your food run away you know. That’s just poor hunting.” Mercy chided the little feline. Lifting her face up as scraps of food littered its face, the small lynx kitten mewed loudly before sitting at attention.

 

 

Shivering as she saw the cute little Pokémon waiting expectantly, Mercy moved her hand over the light blue and black kitten before dropping the screaming man she had been holding before. Instantly, Shinx jumped before catching him in her mouth, and within a second, he was gone, as the young Pokémon went back to munching on the food she had been given before.

 

 

Resting her palm on her cheek as she admired the baby huntress, the daycare worker giggled before giving the feline a quick pet. “Good girl~. Make sure to eat it all now. And that goes for the rest of you. Don’t let any of your food run away… Devour every last one of them~.” Mercy smiled, the faintest hint of sadism spreading across her features as she saw the dozen or so men left in her young Pokémon’s food bowls.

 

 

What a lot of people tended to forget, was that most Pokémon were omnivorous. Given half a chance, and given prey half their size, they would happily eat what was presented to them, regardless of what it was. Moving a hand down her work apron before lightly pressing against her crotch, Mercy shivered before backing out of the feeding room. As much as she wanted to keep watching for her own enjoyment, her other Pokémon needed to be attended to as well…

 

 

Panting softly, the brunette’s eyes loomed on her young Pokémon one last time before she closed the door to leave them be. Sighing softly as she calmed herself down, the older woman moved away from a small barn as she made her way across a large open field of green.

 

 

Pointing her finger around as she counted off the different Pokémon and where they resided, Mercy soon smiled. It seemed everyone was doing alright. Over in her lake, she had some water types lounging happily as they explored the man-made habitat, she had constructed for them.

 

 

In the tree line surrounding her ranch, different bug types and grass types were eating from her berry trees. Even the skies seemed lively too, as different flying types raced each other around. Thankfully, all of her helpers were making sure no fights were breaking out. She was truly lucky to have such wonderful Pokémon with her.

 

 

Feeling a gentle nudging against her thigh, Mercy looked down to her side before smiling warmly. “Kirlia! La la!” Staring back at a small Kirlia that came up to her waist, the bipedal Pokémon lifted a small clipboard up for her to see before the brunette took it from her.

 

 

“Oh? Do we have a new visitor? A-A Charzard…? Alright… Can you go tell Altaria? I’m pretty sure she’ll have to keep an eye on it for me.” Mercy sighed in exasperation. Fully grown Pokémon were hard to manage, especially newly evolved ones. She had to make sure they went to designated areas so they didn’t start trouble for all her regulars.

 

 

Moving a small nub like hand up to her forehead, the Kirlia nodded before skipping off back in the direction she came from. Making her way to her front office, the older woman stepped up to her counter as she saw a woman who looked to be in her early twenties fiddling with her Poke-Nav.

 

 

“Welcome! Sorry for not being here when you came in. I just got the form you filled out for your Charizard. Is there anything you need to tell me about him that I should take note of? Pokérus, violent outbursts, preferred meals, etcetera.”

 

 

Looking up now, the young woman quietly shook her head before moving her hand to her waist and pulling out a pair of Pokeball’s. “No, not really. I just recently evolved Blaze. He’s pretty well behaved, but I need a break. Do you think you could look after another one of my Pokémon too? She’s been driving me crazy lately…” The younger woman grumbled.

 

 

Taking what she presumed to be the Charizard’s ball along with the newcomer, Mercy furrowed her brow as she looked back at the younger woman. “Another one? Who’s in this ball? And can you tell me a bit more information?” She didn’t like surprises, especially when they could be detrimental to her health. Volatile Pokémon came around every so often, and a lot of her fellow breeders from other locations had experienced some nasty instances of blind rage. It was always better to be safe than sorry when dealing with someone else’s Pokémon.

 

 

Sighing tiredly before rubbing her temple, the younger girl pointed to her other Pokémon before elaborating. “This one’s my Lopunny. She evolved a couple of weeks ago, and she’s been going insane recently! She keeps grinding her body against my other Pokémon and even me! I don’t have a clue what she wants but she wails loudly when I leave her out of her ball. Do you have any idea how to fix her? I took her to the Pokémon Center, but they told me she’s perfectly healthy.”

 

 

Blushing faintly, Mercy looked back down at the Poke ball in front of her before a smirk crossed her face. “I think I know what your Lopunny needs. Why don’t you leave both her and your Charizard here for the weekend and come back Monday? If your Pokémon’s not feeling better after that, then perhaps keep her here for a bit longer. I’m pretty sure your Lopunny’s in heat. It’s common for species such as her to enter it after they evolve. It can also last for weeks if left unchecked.”

 

 

Glowing a bright shade of red as the older woman’s words made her realize what had been going on, the younger trainer nodded weakly before turning to leave in a hurry. “Have a nice day~. See you on Monday.” Mercy giggled before collecting the embarrassed woman’s poke balls.

 

 

Depositing the Charizard’s empty ball on her desk, Mercy walked back outside as she made her way to a certain barn she had built within the last couple of months. “Kirlia! Can you look after things for me while I attend to our newest guest?” The brunette called out loudly.

 

 

Hearing a loud cry back as she saw the pale tutu Pokémon waving back to her from across the field, Mercy continued on before entering a small cabin. Shutting the door behind her before locking it so no Pokémon (or surprise visitors) would walk in on her, Mercy pressed the center button on the Poke ball she had been cradling before tossing it forward.

 

 

“Alright come on out Lopunny. It’s time to take care of that *problem* you have.” Mercy smiled. As the bright flash subsided, a mid-sized brown and beige rabbit bounced excitedly out after what had probably been a long time pent up inside its ball.

 

 

“Pun, pun! Lop?” Looking back at the woman across from her confused, Mercy softly smiled before stepping over to the befuddled Pokémon. “Sorry for the confusion, your trainer dropped you off here at my daycare my cute little bunny~. She wanted me to take care of your, problem. Oh yes, you’re in heat indeed.” Mercy muttered as she saw the puzzled Pokémon in front of her twitching sporadically.

 

 

Between its legs, its fur was matted and wet, accompanied by an overbearing smell that probably confused her trainer. Most people didn’t know what signs of heat were in their Pokémon or how to fix it. Thankfully for the daycare attendant, however, she knew just what to do. And this couldn’t have come at a better time. She was still hot and bothered after what had happened when she fed her younger Pokémon.

 

 

Moving her hands to the back of her apron, Mercy continued to smile as she began stripping off her work attire. “Don’t worry a thing, my little bunbun~. I’ll take care of everything so you can feel better. This cabin was designed for Pokémon who went into heat, such as yourself.”

 

 

Eying the older woman up and down in silence, Lopunny soon fidgeted as she watched the strange woman in front of her strip completely naked… except for the familiar watch she had strapped to her wrist. Tapping the setting she had used almost daily, Mercy grinned as she eyed her new arrival up and down.

 

 

‘I’ve never done this with a lagomorph before.’ She couldn’t contain her excitement! Licking her lips hungrily as she changed a couple of things on her Poke gear, Mercy pointed it at the Lopunny before activating it. It was convenient that she could use her equipment on drop-offs she received from trainers who signed her paperwork. It allowed her to do things such as this~.

 

 

Watching in excitement as the bunny Pokémon began to whine momentarily, the older woman soon felt her legs on the verge of giving out under her, as the panting rabbit faced her with a needy look on its altered features. “Beautiful~. Come here, and do whatever you’d like to me~.” Mercy moaned before making her way to a large mound of padding that made up a cot in the center of the room. It was the only thing in the room, considering this cabin only had one purpose.

 

 

Drooling as she eyed the naked woman in front of her, Lopunny looked down instinctively, as a small penis began to unsheathe from its newly grown pouch. “Pun, pun!” Smirking, Mercy moved her hand up to her ass before giving it a hard slap, causing her pale cheeks to ripple tantalizingly.

 

 

“Come on girl, you know what to do~. I’ve got a little surprise for you too, here~.” The brunette moaned as she spread her lower lips apart for the rabbit Pokémon to see. Staring between the daycare worker's legs, the lagomorph soon grinned as she saw what appeared to be small beads moving within the brunettes drooling quim.

 

 

Immediately, the large bipedal bunny Pokémon knew what they were before a wide grin spread across her face. “Lopunny! Pun, pun!” Grinning as her ass was latched onto, Mercy’s eyes widened in an instant as she felt something thick forcefully shoved inside her snatch causing the various shrunken trainers, she kept inside her to be shoved far deeper than any of them had been prior.

 

 

Gasping as her face was pushed into the cot as her ass was gripped hard by her newest guest, Mercy moaned in bliss as she felt her quim thrust into hard by the zealous rabbit furiously slamming her newly grown member into her. ‘S-So fast!’ She was acting like this was natural for her!

 

 

Squealing in delight as she finally got the relief she had been needing, albeit, in an unexpected way, Lopunny continued panting wildly as she humped her new mate violently as to relieve the painful heat now radiating off of her twitching member instead of her previously needy lower lips.

 

 

She wanted this since she had evolved! It was about time her trainer let her mate with someone! Thrusting harder into the crying woman she was using, the intoxicated rabbit shuddered as she felt twitching movement along all sides of her newly grown prick.

 

 

There were people sandwiched both against it and her new mates’ wet hole. Trapped inside her, as she used the human for her own relief! Crying loudly as she began humping the brunette harder, Lopunny grew furious as the feeling of dozens of tickling movements stimulated her like nothing she had ever experienced before!

 

 

Gripping the sheets, she was pinned against, Mercy’s eyes watered as she felt what had to be one of the best fucking’s she had ever been given leaving her paralyzed on the spot. “S-So rough! Come on! Breed me!” She had wanted to do stuff like this all her life. And becoming a daycare worker had been an easy way to accomplish this.

 

 

Dozens of Pokémon, both male and female came into her care weekly, and when one was in heat, it didn’t matter what species it was. It wanted to fuck. And she was the perfect hole for them all to use! She had made special alterations to her body just for that purpose. It was her guilty little secret… and only the Pokémon in her daycare knew it.

 

 

Thrusting her ass back into Lopunny, Mercy wailed loudly in her lone cabin as she felt her body forcibly used. “H-Harder! Come on! HARDER! Make me your breeding bitch!” She squealed fervently. From her own experiences, most Pokémon liked it when she talked like this. It seemed even with there being a language barrier between them, most knew what their potential partners wanted when mating was involved.

 

 

Obliging wordlessly as she continued to violently thrust into her partner, Lopunny soon felt her prick expanding before a loud wail escaped her furry lips. Matching the Pokémon’s scream as she felt her insides flooded with the lagomorph’s essence, Mercy’s eyes watered as she felt her stomach grown a small bit as her inner walls were flooded with mounted Pokemons orgasm. 'T-T-There you go, I hope you liked it...'

 

 

“P-Perfect… T-Thank, you-“Wheezing as her ass was gripped harder, the brunette's eyes shot open in an instant as she felt the Pokémon inside her began to pull out, before thrusting back in her once more. She wasn’t satisfied yet…

 

 

Grinning like a maniac as her hand moved down to her bulging stomach, Mercy bit her bottom lip as she felt her stretched out quim being used.

 

 

 

She would never get tired of this…

 

 

 

Pokémon were truly wonderful creatures. And as for all the shrunken men who had abandoned their eggs for her to look after… they could join in on the fun of making new ones inside of her~.

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day~.”

 

 

 

Waving back at a young trainer leaving with their recently dropped off Minccino, Mercy sighed as her day came to a close. ‘Another day, another egg gone.’ She had been able to give away a few newly raised baby Pokémon she had been raising, but another trainer had most likely abandoned her pokemon which evened things out...

 

 

Looking out her window as she watched an all too familiar Lopunny racing against a smaller Pachirisu, Mercy pouted in silence. The woman who dropped off her Charizard last week came back and picked him up… but, she didn’t get her other Pokémon on account of her still being in the midst of heat. It had been a week now with not so much as a call back on how she was doing.

 

 

While the paperwork she had signed before did tell her who this trainer was, there was nothing the brunette could do in regards to helping the poor Pokémon beyond calling her trainer over and over. ‘I guess you’re going to be staying here for a while longer…’

 

 

Feeling a sad smile cross her features as her hand instinctively moved down to her crotch, Mercy soon smiled as she began to gently press against her covered quim. Lopunny had finally gotten over being in heat a couple of days ago… but, luckily for the daycare attendant, she had plenty of other Pokémon who still needed relief.

 

 

‘I guess it can’t be helped.’ She had to do her part, to relieve all these poor Pokémon of the pain they were in. It was a just cause, surely. And as for all the shrunken people she kept around… they were just taking part, in the wonders of Pokémon breeding.

 

 

 

 

Now all that was left, was choosing what to breed next…