- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Noticing the interests of her audience shifting with the times, the Ghostly novelist of the Unova region prepares for her next hit book!

 

Contains: Stink fetish, Feet and Armpits, Butt, Entrapment, Vore and Digestion, Enslavement

"Hmm, hmm, hmm... I see, I see.  So that's what they want?  Oh, but I have no references for that kind of stuff.  That is quite disheartening... how troublesome indeed."  A lone girl in a dark room sat in a large, red armchair, looking over a poll she had posted online to gauge the opinions of her fans and was thinking aloud.  "I suppose I should call Mr. Henshu so we can come up with some ideas.  I hope he's free tomorrow."  Activating her Xtranceiver, the bespectacled girl searched through her contacts for a bit, confused that she couldn't find her Editor's information before coming across one nicknamed 'Meanie Warden'.  "Oh right!  I changed his name after he locked me up for a week to make me reach my deadline."  A weak, depressed laugh escaped her lips as she recalled the incident.

A whole week in a room just big enough for her writing desk and chair, a futon on the floor and a toilet in the corner behind a partial.  There wasn't even a shower!  Meals were delivered through a slot in the only exit, which was locked.  She made her deadline and the novel, like all her others, was a big hit, but she wasn't too pleased with Mr. Henshu after being released.  In fact, she tied the stinkiest parts of her week-long worn tights around his face when he drove her home for the entire drive.

Glancing back that the tablet that displayed the poll she posted, a distinctive cat-like grin crossed her face as she dialed her Editor.  "Ah, hello?  Mr. Henshu?  Yes, I am working hard on my next book...  No, not yet...  Well, that's actually why I'm calling you.  I have an idea, but could you come over with your Rufflet and meet me at my arena in the Unova League?  Yes...  Yes, the earlier the better... Great!  Thank you Mr. Henshu.  I'll see you tomorrow...  You too.  Have a pleasant evening."  Hanging up, the purple haired girl got up and tossed out two Pokéballs letting out her Froslass and Chandelure.  "I'm going over to Marshal's old place and I need your help with something, okay?"

Neither Pokémon had a reason to refuse their and followed her to the missing Elite Four member's old gym.



The following day Shauntal sat in the chair at the top of her battle arena of the Unova League.  It was probably around 9 o'clock when she got a message on her C-Gear.

[Okay, I'm here.  Do I just come in?]  It was Mr. Henshu.

[Yes.  Come right on up and play along :3]  She replied, excited for the fun to start.

[Nevermind, I'm going back to the office if you're just going to play around...]  He refused.

Panicking a bit, Shauntal quickly typed to make him reconsider.  [Wait, wait, wait!  Okay, I'll be serious.  I promise this is all for my next book.]

[...  Fine.]  Success!

"That was close."  She thought to herself as she heard the footsteps of someone approaching from far below her.  "It really does have to be Mr. Henshu or else it just won't feel right."  As with all the Elite Four's arenas in Unova, there was a mechanism to introduce the challengers to whomever they were facing.

Her stairs rose up from a platform over darkness to reach the elevated platform that held her ring, eerie blue-light flames erupting to light the way at either side.  Once the challenger reached the top they entered a circular ring with large stacks of books framing either side of the entrance.  The books lined the edges of the ring with a large desk and chair at the far end and massive bookcase extending far down into the darkness below and above lining the walls of the dimly lit arena.  A lamp animated to life and illuminated the shadowy area  as it hopped around until coming to a rest at the side of her desk.  The floor shook a bit as Mr. Henshu passed the books into the ring, causing a few tall stacks to collapse and block the exit.

Looking up from her desk, Shauntal adjusted her glasses as she assessed her opponent.  The man was in his early thirties and wore white long sleeved dress shirt with the top couple buttons undone and his Eelektross tie loosened.  The disinterest was apparent on his face.  ""And there the man stood, equal distance from the black dragon Pokémon and white dragon Pokémon, each eager to be chosen but neither attempting to influence his choice."  That's part of a novel I'm writing. I want to write down the event that happened on that day... Sorry, it has nothing to do with you... You're a challenger, right? I'm the Elite Four's Ghost-type Pokémon user, Shauntal, and I shall be your opponent."  She declared, getting up and coming around her desk to face her challenger.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments before Mr. Henshu realized what was going on and scratched his head.  "Are you being serious right now?  You do know I've never even been in a Pokémon battle before, right?"

"Mr. Henshu!  You're ruining the mood!"  Shauntal complained, puffing out her cheeks a bit in frustration.  "My next book is going to have the protagonist suffer an overwhelming defeat when he's just starting out and completely inexperienced.  I've never experienced that, winning or losing, so I had to call you.  Trainers that make it here have too much experience and it's not like I could go pick a fight with a rookie with my position."  She stated very matter-of-factly.

"And so you want me, a male, to lose to you, a female, in an official Pokémon battle?"  He asked, it was no secret what women can do to men they beat these days.  He's seen some of the televised matches from the Cerulean Gym and watched a few videos from Roxie's Poison Show, though he admittedly was a fan of the Tomboyish Mermaid and recording one of the Poison Rockstar's shows isn't exactly legal.  "Did you really think I wouldn't realize what you're doing?"

"Oh, come on Mr. Henshu!  I'd never do something like that to you.  You've treated me so well, pushing my novels and getting my name even all the way out to Alola!"  Shauntal said dismissively of the older man's worries.  "And did I see it wrong, or are there rumors that you got some publishers in Galar looking my way?  You're the best!"

While the emotionally subdued, no-nonsense, strict Editor was known for his neutral expression, Shauntal knew to look for the slight blush he gets in his cheeks when happy.  "I was going to wait until I closed the deal, but yeah, you'll be on the shelves of Galar bookstores in a couple months if all goes well."  He admitted.  "But I'm still not doing this."

"Pretty please!  For my book?  I need reference material, I want a first hand source."  The Ghost-type trainer begged, tearing up at his harsh rejection.  "This won't even be an official match.  It's not like you have 8 badges or anything."

"...  You know I'd do everything in my power to help inspire you to write, but-"  He tried to reason, before she cut him off.

"Hello, hello?  Police?  I'd like to report a kidnapping."  She stated in a monotone, unimpressed tone, staring daggers at the scrawny man.

"Fine!  But this isn't official so I won't owe you anything when I lose?"  He asked, caving in.  Sure, he locked her up for her own good and got the desired results, but it still didn't look good no matter how you try to explain it and Shauntal knew it.  She had been using it against him to get her way when she really wanted something since.

"You'll owe me that juicy first hand experience."  She replied, pulling out a Pokéball, giddily hopping in place for a moment.

"Right, sure..."  He said, sending out his Rufflet.

As expected, it wasn't even a match.  Shauntal's Chandelure OHKOed his poor Rufflet with an Energy Ball the second the battle started.

"Well... at least you went easy on him..."  Mr. Henshu sighed, calling back his fainted Eaglet Pokémon.

Clearing her throat, Shauntal composed herself back into her 'Elite Four' demeanor.  "Ahem... Challenger, if you defeat the entire Elite Four of the Pokémon League, you can go on to challenge the Champion.  You lost today, so sadly I cannot allow you to pass."  That much was expected to the Editor.  "So?  Ready to be my reference material?"  She asked, dropping her act.

Lazily scratching the back of his head, Mr. Henshu drew in a deep breath and let out a long, nasally sigh.  "Look, I hate to break it to you but I'm not exactly broken up that I lost... aside from putting my Rufflet through that."  He explained.  Sure, maybe when he was a kid he wanted to become a trainer and challenge the League, he just didn't have the talent and that's before even getting into the new technology and rules of current Pokémon battles.  A sore butt from sitting all day was leagues better than being at the mercy of most female trainers.  "Well... maybe Misty if I wouldn't get eaten..."

"Oh, that's not the kind of experience you are going to tell me about."  The Ghostly Writer said with bubbling over excited bringing up the Molecular Re-whateveryoucanit on her C-Gear and shrinking her ex-Editor down to an inch tall before he could even react!  "Hahahahaha!  I got you Mr. Henshu.  Now we can immerse you in what you'll really be providing me valuable reference material for."  She said, calmly walking over to the shrunken man and picking him up.

The shrunken man was shocked.  She said it wasn't an official match!  It was common knowledge that women can only use the shrinking technology from Kanto's Sylph Co. after winning a battle, so how did Shauntal manage to by-pass that?  Unfortunately he didn't have time to ponder that question as she easily picked him up with one gloved hand and tossed his belongings over the edge of her ring with the other.

Humming merrily, she reached under her scarf and pulled the corner of her dress collar out a bit to make an opening to her armpit.  The heavy odor flooding out assailed her nose immediately and she recoiled a bit.  "Phew, that's a strong scent.  Reminds me of that time I was locked in a room for a week without a shower.  Maybe I shouldn't have exercised last night with Froslass and Chandelure creating a ton of steam and not showered after, don't you think Mr. Henshu?"  She asked, holding the tiny man right at the opening to the stench chamber.

Mr. Henshu could feel the heat radiating off Shauntal's body and the sweat in the air clung to his body.  The air was so thick that he choked on the initial few breaths.  He hadn't realized she was still holding an actual grudge against him for that time, wasn't she just teasing him all this time?

"Don't worry, Mr. Hensh- actually... do I still need to call you that?  Hmm... 'Mr. Drudge'?  No, a tiny doesn't need a title.  'Drudge'?  Drudge.  Drudge!  Drudge...  Feels a little cumbersome.  How about, 'Serf' or 'Thrall'?  No, too commonplace, I might as well call you 'Slave' by that point.  Oh!  I know, since you're mine now, I'll call you 'Chattel'!"  The talented author decided, shoving her 'reference material' into the humid, sweaty confines of her underarm and trapping him there.  "Shauntal's Chattel, I like it."



It was a rough, tight, sweaty ride back to Shauntal's home for the former 'Mr. Henshu'.  He heard his captor talking to someone, likely on the C-Gear since he couldn't hear the other party but that was a while ago.  He was completely soaked in the foul smelling liquid and had the distinct displeasure of also now knowing the exact flavor of the distinguished author sweat as well.  In a time frame that likely wasn't any more that a half hour or so, but felt like an eternity, two fingers pinched him and dragged him out into the light.

"Hey little Chattel, did you enjoy my sweaty armpits?"  She asked cheerfully, holding out her notepad and pen.  "How was the smell?  Was it too hot?  Could you breath?  Did you drink some of my sweat?  I bet you did.  Did it taste like you were expecting?  Do you want more?"  She began barraging her tiny assistant with question on his experience and how he felt, the more information she got the better afterall.

The former Mr. Henshu, however, with unable to answer any of her questions even if he wanted to, or at least with the size difference Shauntal would never be able to understand what he was saying.  Still, he vented his anger and frustration towards her, screaming and shaking his limbs.

Even though she couldn't make out what her little pet was say, the novelist was none too impressed by his implications.  He was mad, that was to be sure.  She had seen it plenty of times before, and always wanted a way to get him to calm down.  "That's it!"  She exclaimed, ignoring the tiny man's ranting and grabbed her C-Gear.  "Let's see.  He'll be cuter as a Ghost-type... and let's give him Lick and Absorb for sure.  Oh, and Hyper Voice so I can hopefully hear him... and... Calm Mind?  Yeah, he get too excited sometimes."  She thought to herself as she chose the settings for her newest toy.  "Ability... Hmm, what would be good?  I mean, he's going to be on me most of the time, and it'd be nice if he could enjoy himself when I get all sweaty...  Oh that'll be perfect!"  Finishing her selection, Shauntal applied the changes to the newly renamed 'Chattel's' profile and beamed a self-satisfied smile.

The miniature man paused his ranting as he felt something change in his body, like he was now disconnected from his flesh and controlling it instinctively like he would a character in an action game he'd played for hours.  Not only that, by his skin felt really itchy and was visibly shriveled.  What did she do to him, and more importantly could it be reversed?  However, he wasn't left to ponder his circumstances long as a shadow fell over him and he looked up just in time to see the dainty foot of the gigantic novelist fall upon him.  The wet mesh material of her sweat soak tights stretched tight over his face as she rested her big and second toe to either side of his face, giving him a very obscured view of her face as she looked down on him.  This did relieve some of the discomfort of his skin, but the heavy stick and oppressive force did little to let him enjoy the relief.

"Chattel, will you calm down if I explain what's going to happen now?"  She asked, flexing her toes around him.  "Firstly, it doesn't really matter the context, as long as I beat you I get to shrink you.  So even though it wasn't an official match, I still won and get to choose my payment.  Secondly, I've already contacted your boss, which by the way, why didn't you tell me Miss Regell beat Mr. Hindle in a match last week when he was drunk?  I was so surprised to hear her voice instead of his when I called.  I wish I had been there.  Anyway, Miss Regell knows I own you now and was apparently already planning to force all the men to battle the women at the next company dinner in a few weeks to clear them all out, so I guess you're lucky I got you first, apparently she wanted you for herself."

This news sent a cold chill down the former editor's spine, as Miss Regell was in her late forties and was aggressively flirtatious towards him even before the advent of shrinking technology.  She wore short dresses and bent over around him, showing off her butt, which was roughly three times as wide as his head, or 'trip' into him, knocking him to the ground with his face buried in her breasts.  Shortly after the Shrink-Ray App made it to Unova, she even approached him and asked if he'd be willing to submit to her, so no one else could take him away and he'd be safe with her, but he refused.

Just thinking of what she'd do to him was terrifying, especially after she tricked Mr. Hindle into a battle while they were all out after work for drinks.  He was too wasted to even throw the ball properly, let alone realize he even lost, but she fixed that by having him use Refresh.  She then pulled down her tight jeans right there for the whole workforce to see, but she made sure he had the best view as she pulled out her thong string, stuffed Mr. Hindle into her crack and let the string snap back into place.  The women cheered and even some of the guys whistled, but the rest were too shocked to do anything.  The party continued after that for a while like their boss wasn't trapped in his secretary's ass and she became more aggressive in her advances on him.

Mr. Henshu went home only mildly groped by the lustrous older woman, and come Monday morning the office found out that Mr. Hindle has signed over full control of their agency to Miss Regell.  He was never heard from after, though Miss Regell assures everyone that he's '...still part of the management.'

"And finally, you're my tiny trainer stand-in for my novels going forward."  Shauntal continued.  "I have a bunch of suggestions on how to use you and where to put you, and then you'll tell me about it.  Combined with my own perspective, I really feel like my readers will get to appreciate the fun both sides have.  And thanks to your hard work, even Galarians will get to enjoy it."

Getting desperate for clean air to breathe, the tiny man was happy when his gigantic mistress move her foot and picked him up again.

"So, since you don't get a choice in the matter, we'll start right now, with this hungry kitty."  She stated with a Purrlion grin, holding a hand over her chest and licking her lips.

'Chattel' immediately flashed back to a live showing he watched of one of Misty's gym battles.  She had just defeated some kid's Oddish, the poor sap's last Pokémon, and had one of her Swimmers toss the shrunken kid into the pool for the 'real' show.  Misty gracefully dove into the water and surfaced from under the frantic trainer, trapping him in her mouth as the crowd went wild.  She motioned from her mouth to the pool, suggesting letting him go but was met with boos from the crowd.  Putting on an act, she tapped her chin and traced her finger down to her belly and the crowd cheered like mad.  The arena's cameras got a great shot of the kid desperately trying to escape the Tomboy's mouth as the water inside drained only to get suck out of sight.  He had to turn off the broadcast at that point, since he was watching the match at his desk while on break and a young intern had snuck up behind him.  She offered to do the same to him if he wanted, she had forgotten her lunch that day as luck would have it.  Since then, whenever she passed him sitting and could get away with it, she'd hug his head into her stomach and make up listen to his 'home calling out for him' and continue on giggling.

Either way, he did not want to actually see/visit someone's stomach, and struggled like mad to get free.

Giggling at the desperate fight for his life, Shauntal merely spread her breasts apart a bit with her fingers and shoved Chattel into the gap.  "Silly Chattel, not my mouth.  If my scarf is a kitty and the clasp is it's nose then my boobies are the mouth!"  She teased, 'chewing' her treat a bit before going and sitting in her favorite chair.  "Now, be a good assistant and Absorb as much as you can for reference."

This was definitely one of the best ideas the young novelist ever had.  She could have fun, get serviced and collect reference material all at the same time!  Chattel was lucky he used to be a good editor, otherwise she might not have been so nice.  He worked hard to get her books into other regions, Galar being no exception, so she could let the imprisonment incident go now... or maybe in a week or so.  At least, as long as he continues to pull his weight.

"And remember, if you're no good as reference material, my Chandelure never has gotten to fuel its flames with a soul yet..."

Chapter End Notes:

If you made it this far, why not drop a review and let us know what you think?

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282