- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the Pokémon worlds only official Double Battle Gym Leaders, Liza and her younger twin brother have a unique perspective of the new world order.

 

Contains: Unbirth, Humiliation, unwilling entrapment, Pokémon giantess

"It... It wasn't supposed to be like this..."  A dispirited challenger whispered in defeat as he watched one of his friend's final Pokémon, a Bisharp the two of them carefully raised for the past year from a Pawniard, stared down a Focus Blast launched by the opposing Medicham.  He was stuck in the challenger's box of the remodeled Mossdeep Gym, looking down at the battle field, waiting his turn to challenge the Gym Leader for the Mind Badge.

There were about a dozen others left who had come with him, and the latest vanquished challenger marked the 6th one the petite Gym Leader had defeated.  All by herself no less!  Mossdeep with supposed to be a Double Battle only gym, he and his comrades each trained and planned specifically to get back at the female Gym Leader, Liza, for defeating a friend or family member of each of them.  In fact, their current teams were hopelessly unbalanced outside of a Double Battle.  Now their hopes of obtaining their 8th Badge and challenging the Hoenn League to try and overturn the new policies that Champion May adopted from Kanto were about to all be shattered and stomped underfoot by one girl and the singular Pokémon she had been using to sweep them all!

"Why?  Why does she have that Pokémon?!"  He questioned in frustration.  They had done their research on all the Gym Leaders and Elite Four.  Neither Liza nor Tate used a Medicham, and even though Tate did have a Gallade, Medicham required a different type of strategy to beat.  Also, sadly they were locked in the room waiting to battle, since if they could leave and change their team after seeing the Gym Leader's team that wouldn't exactly be fair.  "She's never used it before.  Nobody's even seen her with a Meditite!  And it has the perfect move set to counter our now broken team formations."

The challengers were stuck watching helplessly as Liza aimed her PokéNav at their defeated friend and shrink him with a victorious laugh.  "You thought you could beat me with that level of skill?  You're not even worthy of being in my presence."  She berated, calmly walking over to the now fleeing trainer, easily catching up to him.  "The first 5 were far more talented and at least tried to compensate for their weaknesses, but you must have dirt for brains.  I don't need a stupid toy, nor do I want moronic food."  Lifting her foot with surprising flexibility and grace over her head, she smirked as she slammed her blue Tai Chi shoe down on the vulnerable trainer.  His tiny body put up next to no resistance, crumpling under she comparatively immense weight and by the time she was done grinding what was left of him into the floor, there was nothing but a red puddle and stain on the bottom of her soft-sole shoe.  "There, one less useless trainer to worry about."  She congratulated herself, returning to her position on the field.  "Next challenger!"

The closest one to the door didn't want to take to the field, not anymore, not after seeing 6 of his comrades of over a year-end up at the mercy of the young Psychic-type Gym Leader.  He knew he'd lose like the rest of them, but how would she treat him?  The first one didn't meet her expectations and was shoved up her perky, small rear, and she made sure they all had a clear view as she did it.  She voiced an attraction to the second, beat him down more mercilessly than any other so far but told him she wouldn't hold it against him as she dropped him down the front of her panties!  In fact, if you paid close enough attention you could still see his silhouette through her pants when they stretched tight over her crotch.  She ate the third and fourth opponents, saying she was getting sleepy because the battles were too boring, and the fifth she stuffed into her other shoe.  They don't know if he's alive or not, but she doesn't seem to even remember him anymore.

"Next!  Challenger!"  Liza called again, more forceful and annoyed than before.  "Make me say it again and you'll forfeit.  I don't have all day."

And so, likely hoping for some leniency, the next challenger hurried out to meet his fate.  He got none, as she had Medicham use Psychic on him before they even started and presented him her bloody sole.

"You wasted my time.  Clean this up, with your tongue, now."  She demanded.

"This isn't fair.  It's like she was waiting for us."  The Challenger thought as he watched his friend comply to her demand, only to start vomiting.  "Where did Tate even go?  He was with her for all the other challengers today.  Only she came back after their break."  It really did seem like too much of a coincidence, but the extent of their innate psychic ability was supposed to be their so-called 'Twin Telepathy'.

"Hey..."  A voice whispered from his feet, catching his attention.  Looking around, all of his comrades were either watching the field or lost in their own thoughts, not paying attention to him at all.  "Hey... down here," the voice called again, "I can get you out, but just you."

This promise of salvation gave a bit of hope back to the Challenger, his team was currently designed to fully and perfectly counter Liza and Tate's team's typing offensively, so her was actually in the best position to fight Liza solo, but that Medicham and its High Jump Kicks and Focus Blasts would devastate the majority of his team.  Crouching down, he didn't see anything unusual about the foot space of his seat, but someone was definitely there.  "R-Really?  You can get us out of here?"

"Not all of you, no.  She'll notice if the rest of you disappear and lock down the Gym.  I won't be able to help you after that, but if it's just one of you, well I don't think she's paying enough attention."  The mysterious savior explained.  "You seem to be the strongest here and there's a Resistance forming to fight this insanity that could really use your help, that's why I'm taking the risk to get you out of here."

"What?  A Resistance?  Is that where all the prominent male Trainers disappeared to for all this time?  To stage a counter-offensive?"  The Challenger couldn't believe his ears.  Sure, the men of the world weren't just going to lie down and let the female Trainers have their way with them, but in all this time he hadn't even heard rumors that an organized resistance was forming.

Just then the arena shook with the impact of the battle's final move and another of his comrades stood shocked and defeated.

"That was a decent enough workout... I guess."  Liza commented disinterestedly.  Her Pokémon didn't even look tired and she was obviously bored with the lack of challenge.  "I mean, standing can be considered 'exercise', right?  At least it takes more effort than defeating you did."  Mercilessly, she aimed her PokéNav at the defeated youth and shrunk him down like the rest.  "This one's all yours Medi-chan!  Take him however you want."

The Meditate Pokémon made a happy squeal-like sound and used it's psychic powers to bring the shrunken Trainer to her.  Pulling the ring-like hems of her pants down a bit she revealed her very human-like vagina to her tiny toy.  He tried to fight the force carrying him, but the Medicham was able to easily bring him up into her.  She released her pant hems and made a sound similar to a Purrlion purring and traced a hand up from her crotch to about mid-abdomen before the glow in her eyes dissipated.

"Good girl, Medi-chan.  Does he feel good?  Do you want me to get one for your bum too?  Would you like that?"  Liza cooed happily, hugging the hard-working Pokémon.  Medicham responded with another happy sound, looking up at the challenger box and pointed to one of the Trainer 3 spots down from the Challenger.

"You want that one, eh?  He does look pretty bulky."  Liza appraised, smiling wickedly at the thought of such a strong, well-built man squirming as he disappeared into a Pokémon's butt.  "Okay, I'll be sure to save him for you.  Next!"

As he watched another of his friends head off to his presumable execution, the Challenger noticed that the Medicham was looking right at him.  Making eye contact for only an instant, the confident Pokémon winked at him and rubbed its stomach over the place where her hand stopped before.  Like their Trainers, there were now some Pokémon that enjoyed tormenting and using shrunken Trainers for their own entertainment and this one has set its sights on him!

Crouching down again, whispering with urgency, he said "Okay.  Yes, please get me out of here!"

There was no immediate reply, but after a couple seconds a panel slid open in the floor, revealing a crawl space big enough for a people.  "Get in, quick."  The voice instructed.

Seeing that the tunnel came to a dead end in the direction he was facing and the voice came from under him, the Challenger slid down and turned around to be facing the right direction, entering the crawl space with the panel sliding back in place once he was in.

The were dim service lights lining the walls of the cramped space, so they weren't in complete darkness, but the face that greeted him was the last one he expected to see.  It was the face of his nemesis, the one who defeated his brother just over a year ago.  It was Liza!

"Let's get you where you belong, Recruit."



To be continued!

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a review if you have a character you'd like us to do a take on!