- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A recent commission that I've finished for G-cat! It was my first time writing vore, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out~

“Are you sure about this, Mary?”

Emily’s words were cautious, however  her tone was anything but. She was excited, happy to see her girlfriend so giddy, to finally explore her girlfriends’ darker side. She’d finally opened up about it only a few days ago, and even though Emily didn’t share in the kink, she’ll do anything to see Mary happy!

“YES! Please, I… I just need to see it. To watch it, to be there. You don’t mind, do you? I mean, if you do, then we don’t have to- “

She’s suddenly silenced as Emily moves forward, forcing her lips against Mary’s. A small squeal of surprise comes from the girl before her eyes close, her body melting into the kiss as her hands move up to Emily’s head, becoming entwined within her long, brown hair.  A few minutes go by, the two lovers locked in a passionate embrace, before they pull apart – both of them breathless, a faint, crimson glow radiating from Mary’s cheeks.

“Don’t be silly, of course I don’t mind. I love you, of course I’ll help you out with this. Besides, I’ve not eaten today – I’m hungry~”

Her words fade away into a soft giggle, which only grows louder as she sees the immediate effect her words have on Mary. Her cheeks blush an even darker shade of crimson, her eyes widening, ever so slightly, as a tiny, sharp gasp escapes her.

Looking at Mary, you’d never expect her to have such an obsession with giantesses. She resembles the very picture of innocence – her long, white hair reaching down, past her waist. Her bright pink top pairs with her black skirt, which stops just before her thigh high socks.

Emily, on the other hand, looks exactly as you’d expect a biker girl too look like. Dark brown hair running just past her shoulders, a leather jacket adorning her body, a matching pair of jeans finishing her outfit.

They make look completely different, but they couldn’t be happier together.

“So, Mary, how are we going to catch them? You know Tsukiko better than anybody – she can be pretty fast. And once we’ve caught her, there’s no way Aurica will let us get our hands on her.”

Emily pauses at the question, thinking it over for a while. Tsukiko and Aurica are her two pet fairies. Tsukiko is a moon fairy: she’s elegant, regal. She’s a kind and loving soul, and, like all fairies, she’s playful and mischievous, with a certain love for sweet things. Aurica, on the other hand, is a fairy mermaid. She has brilliant golden hair, and from the waist down she has a tail – her scales shimmering with the same golden shine.

She’s had these fairies for a year or so, now, and she adores them. They’re playful, caring, loving, everything she could want in a pet. But she can’t stop herself. Whenever she looks at them, she can’t help but let her fantasies run wild. To imagine them, completely at Emily’s mercy.

“Oh! I’ve got it! ~”


It didn’t take them long to lay the trap. A bowl of honey, placed in the living room, is all that it took. In less than five minutes, both of the fairies had noticed it – and, wasting no time, had dived within it. Emily and Mary watch from the kitchen, barely able to hide their excitement – their plan was a total success! Layered in that much honey, there’s no way they could even hope to fly!

The time for waiting was over. Mary could barely contain herself as the pair walked into the room, all eyes locked on the treats before them. She’d been dreaming about this moment for so long, it’s all she’s thought about for the last few weeks. Emily, meanwhile, has a cocky smirk on her face – her tongue extending, licking her lips as she lays eyes on the two fairies, which continue to play happily, oblivious to the plan.

There’s no waiting, once they reach the bowl. Emily’s hand dashes out, her fingers latching onto one of Tsukiko’s wings – gripping it firmly as she begins to lift the fairy from the bowl.

The effect is immediate. Fairies have extremely sensitive wings – even a little scratch can cause them agony. The instant she’s lifted from the bowl, her eyes go wide – a shrill yelp escaping from her body as her limbs begin to flail around madly. Her hands clutch at the finger above her, her eyes moving up, locking onto Emily’s, fear flooding her as she notices the lack of pity, as she spies the devious smirk.

Aurica reacts almost instantly. Being a mermaid fairy, she’s nimbler than Tsukiko was whilst within the honey – which isn’t saying much – but the instant she tries to leap from the bowl, to grab her friend, she drops, landing heavily on the table. Honey drips from her wings, sticking them together, rendering her completely unable to move them. Perfect.

Mary is the first one to pick Aurica up – her fist surrounding the fairy in a tight grip, her grasp so tight that she finds herself almost unable to breathe.

“Oh my god, Emily, I can’t believe that… you’re going to… I’m so excited!”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it, my love. Now, let’s get the show started – I’m famished~”

As if to prove her point, the instant the words escape from her, a loud rumble can be heard from deep within Emily’s stomach, causing Mary to burst into a small fit of giggles. The two fairies secure, they move to the couch, taking a seat – Mary laying her head on Emily’s shoulder, watching Tsukiko struggle fruitlessly.

A part of her does feel bad. Her pets have done nothing to deserve this. They’ve been loving, caring – maybe a little mischievous, but that’s what fairies are! But the rest of her, a much bigger part, can’t wait for the show to begin.

The instant Emily’s words hit the fairies, they both almost freeze in shock. Famished? This… they can’t be serious, can they?! No, it’s got to be a prank, a joke! Any second now they’ll be dropped back in the honey, and Mary will laugh with them about how scared they were!

Almost as if sensing this slight hope of optimism, Emily holds Tsukiko higher in the air – her brown eyes narrowing as she glares at her. She doesn’t feel any sympathy. Not for these things. No, with these gone, she’ll have even more of Mary’s attention. It’s a win-win situation!

“Now then, lets see, as my little snack you won’t be needing these, will you?”

Before she’s even finished speaking, Emily’s hands are moving. Her right hang grips Tsukiko’s torso – probably a little too tightly, if the squeals that instantly start escaping the captive fairy are to be believed – as her left-hand grabs one of her wings. A small smirk plays at the corner of her mouth as she tugs, ever so slightly, almost playfully – enjoying the shriek that immediately follows it.

Mary, sat besides her, is watching intently. Her jaw open, her cheeks flushed crimson, her eyes filled with lust. She can’t believe that Emily’s getting so into it, that she’s enjoying herself so much. She actually finds herself giggling at the shrieks and yelps coming from Tsukiko, one of her arms moving to lovingly rest on Emily’s leg.

After a few minutes of teasing, though, Emily starts to get bored. The smile from her face starts to fade as she pulls her hand back, ever so slowly – pulling the wing from the fairy, ripping it from her back. Tsukiko’s begging quickly dissolves into animalistic screams as agony floods her body, as the most important part of her body is literally torn from her.

“Ugh, you fucks are disgusting. I have no idea why Mary kept you as long as she did. Pity, maybe? No, it can't be that. No, I think the real reason she kept you was in case she ever got hungry. Speaking of which~”

Emily opens her mouth wide – dangling Tsukiko from her only remaining wing above her maw. Beneath the fairy are rows of teeth, Emily’s tongue, coated in saliva. She’s not given time to contemplate the view, however, as she starts to get lowered down. Her begging only increases as she’s lowered, as her legs disappear into the ravenous cave beneath her. Emily’s lips seal around Tsukiko’s legs, and she starts to slowly suck the fairy into her mouth. Her waist disappears into the maw, followed by her arms, her chest. Eventually just her head is sticking out, her eyes darting around madly. Her eyes lock onto Mary’s just for a second, a single word being uttered before she disappears completely.

“M… Mary!”

She’s immediately sucked completely into Emily’s mouth, finding it overly cramped, entirely too hot. She can barely breathe as saliva coats her entire body, Emily’s tongue toying with her – throwing her around. Yet it doesn’t last for too long – within a minute or so, Emily swallows, a visible lump travelling down her throat as she sends the still alive fairy to her doom.

Mary watches the entire show with fascination – her grip actually tightening around Aurica subconsciously as she processes what’s happening. Her girlfriend, the woman she loves… she just ate somebody!

Without a second thought, Mary moves forward – resting her head against Emily’s stomach, putting her ear against her tummy. Almost immediately she hears the sound she wanted to hear – Tsukiko’s desperate screaming as the acid begins to boil her alive. Between the screams are pleas, desperate, last ditch begging. Apologies for anything she may have said or done, pointless promises that only work to fuel Mary’s lust.

A loud moan escapes Mary’s lips at the experience, her breathing heavy, her eyes almost closing. This sound… it’s somebody dying, painfully, inside of her girlfriend. Their flesh being digested by the acid, as they’re treated as nothing more than food, a light snack. It’s orgasmic!

This reaction isn’t lost on Emily, of course. Just watching Mary get so hot and bothered, so turned on by the experience… she has to do more. Besides, the experience for Emily was almost as good. Feeling the still squirming fairy desperately trying to avoid being swallowed, squirming as she went down her throat. Even know, she can feel the fairy inside of her stomach, squirming, twitching, thrashing around. She closes her eyes for a second, relaxing, before suddenly opening them – a light, small burp escaping her mouth, a reaction to the acids being disturbed by Tsukiko. She giggles lightly at it, noting that even the burp caused Mary to moan – to shudder with pleasure. Emily wants to experience more of that – to send Mary to depths of pleasure she’s never been to before. And she thinks she knows how to do it~

She reaches down to Mary’s hand, pulling the still honey covered fairy from her had. A moment later, she slams her against her stomach – right next to Mary’s head – forcing her to hear the sounds of her friend digesting, her friends’ desperate pleas for her life.  

“You hear that, you worthless fuck? That’s your friend. The friend you failed to save. She’s digesting alive right now, because I wanted her to. Because I thought it’d be funny. Why else did you think we kept you around? Because we were your friends? Don’t make me laugh. You’re fucking disgusting. You’re worthless. You’re putrid. The only fucking use you have in this world is to die for our pleasure.

But don’t worry. You’ll be seeing her again, soon enough. In fact, why don’t we reunite the two of you, now? I wonder if you’ll taste like fish~”

Her words have a clear effect on both girls. Mary almost starts to pant – small, lust filled whimpers coming from her as she watches the girl she loves abuse and humiliate her pets, for no reason other than for her own pleasure. It’s something she’d wanted to see for years, her wildest dream. And, thanks to Emily, it’s better than she ever imagined~

Aurica, on the other hand, is beyond terrified. So scared she can’t even speak, she starts to thrash around madly. She wants to call out to Tsukiko, to tell her everything will be okay, that they’ll get out of this – but it’d be a lie, and they both know it. But mostly, she’s feeling betrayal. She trusted these girls, she loved them – and now she’s going to be eaten by them.

Emily raises Aurica up to her lips, only this time, she drops her into her maw head first. Her tongue immediately starts to lick at the mermaid fairies face, probing it, almost exploring it – as she continues to suck her inside. There’s not so much fanfare this time – she swallows almost immediately, barely containing a moan as she feels the little thing wriggle its way down her throat.

Mary can actually hear the sound as Aurica drops into the stomach – a light gasp escaping her. Pushed against Emily’s stomach as she is, she can feel the fairies. Feel their movements, their desperate thrashing, their pointless attempts to stay alive. Of course, with two fairies within her, Emily becomes even more gassy – letting out a few more light burps, each one being met with a resounding giggle, and even a few gasps, maybe even moans, from Emily.

A few minutes go by, with the girls relaxing. Mary’s head still pushed against Emily’s stomach, listening to their screams, their begging – and, now, their sobbing. Emily is laid back, relaxing, a happy smile on her face. More than anything, she’s enjoying the romantic time with Mary. The fairies are inconsequential, as long as she can spend this time with her girlfriend. But something is nagging at her.

Lifting her watch, she takes a look at the time – a little concerned as she looks down at Emily.

“Hey, Hun?”

“Yeah, Ems?”

“Could you tell your little pets to hurry up and digest? I’ve got to head to work soon, and I definitely don’t need them squirming around inside my belly as I ride my motorcycle~”

As soon as she finishes speaking, another burp – the loudest burp so far, by quite a bit – forces its way from Emily’s mouth, right into Mary’s face. Emily immediately breaks into a fit of giggles about it, falling back against the sofa as she waits.

“I guess they heard me~”

Around ten minutes later or so, the screaming from with her stomach stops. Emily can feel them within her, still, but they don’t seem to be moving. She sighs with relief, running her hand through Mary’s hair one more time as she moves to get up

“Well, Hun, this was amazing, but I’ve got to head into work. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did~”


A week later, Mary’s looking through her phone when an image she took catches her eye, making her smile.

It’s her and Emily, standing next to each other on that fateful day. Emily took a photo of them both, stood over a toilet. The caption on the photo, however, is what stands out the most to her.

“Just finished with my meal. They were delicious~”

Chapter End Notes:

This was written as a commission for a friend of mine G-cat ! If you're interested in a commission yourself, don't be afraid to message me!

As always, comments are hugely appreciated! <3