- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

( And I'm that idiot. )

 

  I stared up at my mother, gulping as her body grew taller and taller. I was shrinking under her gaze, while she stood over me smiling, still in her little business suit from work. I passed her waist, then her knees, her ankles, her shoes,and then I was tiny again. Just like I always wanted to be. 

 

How had it come to this?

 

  The world shook as she peered down at me, “Aw. Someone wants to go back in mommy’s mouth. Well don’t worry, you’ll get to spend a lot of time there. Sorry son, but you’re just not family any more. You’re food now.”

 

  I couldn’t believe what she was saying. I was food now? I took off running, but with each step I took, I shrunk smaller and smaller. I looked back to see that I hadn’t made any progress at all. My mother was taking her heels off, and then with a grin, she lifted her city sized foot above me, her toes surely only an inch or two off the ground.

 

“Have fun baby.”

 

  And then I woke up. I was in my apartment, the lights were off, and my phone read three am. The next thing I noticed was my blanket sticking up. God, really? Surely I just had to pee, that was it. Just a pee boner.

 

  Running a hand through my hair, I walked to the bathroom, did my business, then stared at myself in the mirror as I washed my hands.

 

  In the last six months since I took the dive into that Tiny, I had learned something about myself. I was an idiot and a pervert. Not that I wasn’t smart. No, I was. I had graduated six months early. I still had the option to walk at the ceremony, which could be cool, but other than that, I was a free man.

 

  Being 18, I had used my savings to move out into my own place. My mother didn’t like the idea, my sister loved it, and I just had to get away from them. I couldn’t even look at them any more without remembering what they had done to me. Well, what I had done to myself, really. It was awkward. This had helped. My parents had started a savings account when I was born, and when my dad died around kindergarten, mom had put a third of the insurance money into each account. After 18 it was mine to do what I wanted, which they had hoped would go towards university. So far, it was just going towards rent.

 

  I also confided in Samantha. I had to talk to somebody about it, it had really done a number on me. I felt like shit, like the biggest perv in the world. She really was a great friend, though. She told me that these kinks and fetishes were all chemicals. We can’t control what we like. It was a comforting notion, but that hadn’t been the end of our conversation. She also had a confession.

 

  You see, she too, had this affliction. Well, she did, but it was different. She brought up that pink donut thing we did as kids. Moreso, she told me about several times she would crush little ants, and a few times eating them, pretending they were people. It was embarrassing, she had never told anyone, but it wasn’t quite as embarrassing as being sucked off by your own mother. The difference for her, though, was that she didn’t picture little men. No, she liked the ladies.

 

  She told me that it was almost perfect. That if I had just been born a girl, we could have fell madly in love, and pretended to be giants and tinies for the rest of our lives. It was supposed to be a joke, but the idea sounded pretty good to me.

 

  She also knew about the website I had been visiting. Technically, she knew about all of them. It was a shared passion, with slightly different preferences. She had no desire to do a ‘dive’, and while having a Tiny to play with sounded great, she didn’t want it to be some big hairy man in a basement somewhere. That part grossed her out and made it not worth it.

 

  One night, while we were drinking Bacardis at my apartment, she pitched me an idea. It was a really bad, stupid idea. So of course, I agreed to it almost immediately.

 

“You know… I could play with you, if you wanted. Like, not a stranger, not a family member, just me.”

 

I had rolled my eyes at first, “Yeah, but I wouldn’t want to force you into that kinda thing, you know? Besides, I’m a dude. I disgust you.”

 

  “What? No, you’re not disgusting, you’re my best friend. I mean, yeah, okay, so I wouldn’t want to actually do things with a tiny you. Buuut.. It’s not a tiny you. It’s just a tiny. Those things are so small that you can barely tell they have little parts, you know?”

 

“Yeah, I guess. But you don’t have to do this for me. I have giantessworld, I have youtube, pornhub if I need to. You know the sites, ha.”

 

  She laughed at that. I couldn’t tell if it was a drunken laugh or just her usual one. “Okay, but here’s the thing. I’m not doing it for you. I’ve been thinking about it, and I want to do this. I don’t want it to be with a stranger ogling me, though. And…”

I sat up, actually interested now. “And?”

 

“You gotta play the part. Like. If I’m going to play with you, I don’t want it to be -you- in my head, you know? I want it to be Wendy.”

 

I furrowed my brow, “Wendy Pope, really?”  Wendy Pope was the head cheerleader at our school. She was a ginger with way too many freckles, and she was stuck up as hell. For whatever reason, Sam had been crushing on her for years. Wendy wasn’t into girls, though. Most at our school weren’t.

 

“Yes, Wendy, shut up. Just listen. I get what I want, you get what you want, and in the end we’re both happy.”

 

  It had been a long night, followed by many more long nights. Sam’s cousin, the one who had implanted both of our gaming rigs, had all the connections. I kind of felt bad that I couldn’t remember her name. It started with a B, maybe? Unimportant. What mattered was that we had money, a plan, and an idiotic volunteer. Me.

 

  I went back to bed that night, not seeing the dreams as some kind of foreboding prophecy. I wanted to erase all that from my head and fill it with good dreams of Sam.

 

  I woke up the next morning, and Sam was already in my room, staring at me. She had spent the night at my apartment. I rubbed at my eyes, “Why are you up so early?”

 

She just grinned at me, “Cause I’m excited. Everything is ready. We wanna do this now or?”

 

“Just, lemme get some breakfast first.”

 

  Dramatically, Sam fell sideways down onto my bed, staring at me. I wasn’t in love with her, not any more, not since middle school. I had respected her, sucked up my feelings, and in the end, it was the best decision of my life. Even with this giantess shrinking stuff, she wasn’t my girlfriend and I didn’t see her like that. She was just mischievous BFF Sam. But as she layed in bed, looking at me, I couldn’t help but remember how beautiful she was. She had dark skin, pouty lips, big bright brown eyes, and dark curly brown hair. As we laid together, she just stared at me, singing obnoxiously, “You’re gonna bee-ee tiny, you’re gonna bee-ee tiny.”

 

  I smacked her in the face with a pillow, then got up and walked out towards the kitchen. This was so weird. Had anyone else done this? The inner perv in me knew I was lucky, but pretending to be Wendy was gonna be weird. Still, I was doing that for her, just as she was doing this for me. Pouring myself some cereal, I muttered, “I’m Wendy. I love cheering and dancing and bubble gum, probably.”

 

  Clearly, I didn’t really know a lot about Wendy. The oven’s clock read six am. God, I knew it was early. But, Sam had a specific scenario in mind, and part of that involved getting an early start.

 

  Sam met me at the tiny wooden table in the breakfast ‘nook’ attached to my very small kitchen. The whole apartment was pretty small. Two bedrooms, one bath. Living room, nook, kitchen. She plopped down in the seat across from me, twirling something between her fingers. I knew what it was without asking. It had come in Friday, that was three days ago. Still, I stared at it. The Tiny. This one was a different model than the one I was in. It shared many of the same properties. It was well crafted, looking like a teeny tiny brown person. That was the flavoring, the chocolate. Sam was right, you really couldn’t make out many of its features. It was just too small. This one, unlike the last, wouldn’t melt. This was a permanent nigh indestructible creature. It had only been, what, twelve thousand dollars? I could have bought a car for that. I was gonna blow all my savings on VR and Tinies. We needed it, though, if we wanted this to be more than a one time deal.

 

  I didn’t expect to use it -every- weekend, but it was still cool that I could dive into it whenever I wanted. Well, kind of. I needed someone to eject me. There was a reason these were illegal, and I’m pretty sure they would remain that way. But that’s what Sam was for.

 

  I watched as she rotated it in her fingers, smiling, “Wendy… Time to wake up, Wendy, come on.”

 

  I couldn’t help it. I snorted right into my cereal bowl. Sam just stuck her tongue at me, “Come on, I’ll do the dishes while you get ready.”