- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

( This was going to be the last chapter. All I needed was one positive review to motivate me to write more. >.> )

 

 

  I dangled between my sister’s fingertips as she sneered down at me, her nose wrinkled in disgust. Then I was falling again as her hand lowered down to waist level. She stood up from the bed and walked out of her room, me in tow. This was the fastest I had ever moved, or had it been? I guess the flick from earlier was still faster. Regardless, the world seemed to pass by in flashing lights and booming sounds as my fleshy prison swayed at my sister’s side. Behind us I could see Kelsey following. Was she going to throw me in the trash?

 

  I had to close my eyes to stabilize the motion sickness of it all. By the time we stopped, I ventured a peak at where we were. The bathroom. My heart bounced from my chest to my throat as I panicked, staring at the toilet. Kelly, it’s me, your brother, you don’t have to-

 

  My body was thrust beneath a large silvery hole, and before I could recognize it for the faucet that it was, a torrent of water poured out. On Kelly and Kelsey’s scale, it was just a trickle, but to me it was a waterfall. My whole body was dunked, water filling my mouth as I screamed. I couldn’t move a muscle as Kelly turned me sideways and over. As I was pulled out of the water, her finger rubbed against my body, my legs, my back, my face and my.. Oh god, not there.

 

  My head rocked involuntarily as Kelly worked the warm water between her even warmer finger and my lower region. Shhiiiiit.

  Then I was brought up to her face, where she blew on me. It was like being in a bubble-yum bubble gum scented tornado. If she hadn’t been holding onto me, I no doubt would have flown across the bathroom and splattered against the wall.

 

  It was over as soon as it had begun, her lips then replaced by nostrils. I cringed as I looked up to see a slimey green orb bigger than myself, way up in a tunnel filled with equally long clear hairs. Then said tunnels began to vacuum me up. My imagination once again ran wild, revisiting every dirty story I had ever read. I could see myself being sucked into my sister’s nose, covered in mucus, plastered to the wall. If what was already clogging up her breathing had gone unnoticed this long, I definitely would have.

 

“See? Even though you’re a little shit, I still take care of my brother. But do you even care? No. But at least you smell better, for now.”

 

  For now? What did that even mean? The world whirled by me once again as I dropped, my stomach feeling like it held a heavy iron weight. I would never get used to this. Step after step, Kelly’s arm would sway, and I would fly this way and that, over and over again. Being this small, in the fantasies, it was more of an adventure. In reality? It was an imprisonment. Without someone taking me with them, I was confined to the same area just based off size alone. I would never have escaped Kelly’s room. And how was this supposed to end? Was a timer supposed to go off and just snap me back to reality? Unlike the VR games, there was no menu, no options. This wasn’t a game, this was a real life creature that I was trapped inside, experiencing everything they put it through.



“Catch!”

 

  I hadn’t even been paying attention to where Kelly had taken me before I was flying through the air yet again, my arms flailing, my body spinning.

 

“Don’t throw things at me!”

 

  I landed face first into a field of white with an 'oof'. It was the softest landing I had made since crashing onto my sister’s boob. Wow, that was a thought I never imagined I’d have. My arms trembling, I pushed myself up and looked around, not recognizing this new voice. Then I swallowed and wished I had been anywhere else.

 

  I was on a pillow, and propped up in bed, a book in her hand, was my mom. Her big brown eyes scanned the area around me, and I don’t know what came over me. I should have ran for my life, I should have just jumped off the bed, wedged myself behind a dresser somewhere and waited for the VR to shut off.

 

Should have. Instead, I ran straight towards her, waving my arms in the air.

'Mom, mom! It’s me! Kelly’s been torturing the hell out of me. I’m at Sam’s house, go over there and wake me up! You gotta help me!'

 

  Eventually her eyes registered my movement. I expected, for whatever hopeful ass reason, that she would gasp and hold me. Maybe give me a hug or something before calling Sam. Instead, she just smiled. It was the same one that Kelsey had given me. That ‘I can do anything' predatory playful look.

 

“Oh, and just so you know, this one’s chocolate. Bon appetit!”

 

  I followed my mom’s gaze towards my sister from across her bedroom. Kelly and Kelsey were waving goodbye, though not to me, closing the door behind them. That’s when fingers gripped me on either side, once again. I was spun around and lifted up.

 

'Mom, please, it’s me, you gotta recognize me. Can you not hear me?'

 

  I could certainly hear myself and it was bothering me that either they couldn’t or just didn’t care. I gulped in fear as I was brought above her eyebrows, held in the light as she spun me around within her grip, examining me.

 

“These are just the strangest little things.”

 

 Her voice was just as powerful as the other two girls. Giantes. Gods. She was looking right at me, staring at me with an intense curiosity as she turned me this way and that. As she paused, I got out one last 'Please mom, it’s me, it’s-'

 

  My stomach dropped and I felt a prickle down in the back of my throat as my body was brought lower and lower towards her awaiting mouth. With no sign, her tongue escaped the maw of hell, not evening bothering to reach for me as my face and frontside was smeared against it.

 

  It was hot, sticky, soaking wet and sour. This was no bubble yum. Bubble yum would have been paradise. As much as I hated her, I would have rather been with my sister at that moment.

 

  One lick was all it took, then I was pulled back. My eyes were squinting, saliva coating my entire face and dripping off of me. I wanted to throw up from the smell. It wasn’t a fantasy, it was more than a nightmare at this point. It was hell. If I died today and the devil turned out to be real, this would be my punishment. My mother treating me like a little candy and having her way with me. And then to make matters worse, she squinted her eyes, licked her lips and let out a pleasurable, “Mmm..”

 

  The sound sent chills down my back, then in the next instance I was brought forward once again to be slid against her tongue. Another lick, this one longer as my body was drug over the giant pink organ, coating me further in it's foul juices.

  Coughing, I spit at her, watching what was her saliva exit my mouth and fall deep down below to the chasm that was her chest. One part of me had been enjoying this whole thing, as it had all night long. As my mother’s spit retracted from me, a liquid bridge snapping as I was pulled away from her tongue, my dick swelled larger than I had ever seen it. What was it they called it in shows? A fear boner. And it was disgusting.

 

“Oh god, these are really good.” Her voice seemed to have been muttering to herself, no longer the explosion it was when talking to my sister. Regardless, it was still loud as hell to me. And then her fingers lowered a third time towards her mouth. "How do they even make you little things?"

 

'Mom, please, don’t do this. Don’t eat me!'

 

  My screams went unheard. She wasn’t even looking at me any longer. Instead her eyes had returned to her book. Her fingers brought me closer to her lips. I could see the fade of her lipstick, the hairs around her mouth sticking out, and as her lips parted again, the return of her sour breath invaded my nostrils. I could see teeth dwarfing me in size with spit glistening and dripping from the ceiling. Then I was brought forward. It wasn't slow motion, it wasn't a long tease. One moment I was begging for my life, and in the next, everything went black.

 

  I was in total darkness, as the beast beneath me bucked and swayed. I was slammed into walls of gum, cheek and teeth recklessly, and every few seconds this bucking bronco would throw me against the ribbed palette at the top of her mouth and suck me dry. I tried to fight, but there was nothing I could do. My arms, my legs, my face were all pinned by her tongue, over and over. And the sounds it made, the bubbling wet squelching sucking sounds drove me insane, but beyond that was the deep rumble of her voice, echoing inside this dark smelly chamber. I couldn’t tell what was sweat and what was spit, as it felt like I was being baked alive in an oven at a hundred degrees or more. Were I a real tiny person, surely my bones would have been broken. It was like she was never satisfied to just keep me in one spot. She was constaly sloshing me around, enjoying the hell out of me.

 

  Even as I was pressed with my back against the roof of her mouth, I was constantly sliding. Twenty feet this way, then that way, then this way again, then back to that way. I opened my mouth to scream and all I could taste was her boiling bubbling sour saliva, but I couldn’t throw it up. There were no insides in my insides.. And that part of me that loved it, it came to life in here. My hips seemed to thrust on their own, pumping and pumping, pushing what felt like a soaking wet furry carpet. Tastebuds seemed to be bumpy and electric all at the same time as they tried to suck the skin right off of my bones.

 

  And then she sucked too hard, it was too strong, too good. I released everything I had in me, all into her mouth, my fingers digging into the flesh of her tongue as it raped me. My breathing got heavier and heavier as her tongue stopped moving. I panted, my face lolling against a fatty greasy slab of pink muscle tissue.

 

  Light reentered my cavern. Well manicured fingers reached in and plucked me in my exhausted stage from the worst cage humanly possible. Giant brown eyes stared at me with a powerful lust, as the attached lips shot me the biggest grin I’ve ever seen my mother make.

 

'Mom, you heard me. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I couldn’t stop myself!'

 

“Wow.”

 

  I expected her breath to be heavier, for her to be panting. She had just given me the workout of my life, throwing me around like a jolly rancher. But she didn’t reflect my state at all. She had just been sucking on a piece of candy and reading a book, not a laborous task at all. That grin still in place, she just shook her head.

 

“Cream filled. That’s hilarious. You really are like a little person, huh?”

 

  My body slammed into the top page of her book as she forced me to ‘walk’, lifting me up and putting me down like a child playing with a doll.  Mom, it’s me! There was zero recognition in her eyes, only playfulness and beneath that, hunger. She lowered her chin to her book, 'walking' me right up until I was under her nose, where she released me. Licking her lips, she boomed down at me.

 

“Aw, you don’t wanna be eaten" Even with her voice so loud and deep, I could hear what she was doing. Infantilizing me, teasing me. It was the same voice she used when she would say 'Aww, you don't want to take out the garbage? Tough.'

"I’m sorry little buddy, but you're just too tasty. Back in you go.”

'No!!'

  I ran as soon as I heard the words, which sparked a deep resonating chuckle from my mother. Her laugh was warm against my back as she leaned her head forward, pursing her lips as they descended on me, literally slurping me back into her maw. Hungrily she began round two of my torture.. Then three and four, humming as she read her book. Each time I climaxed, my mother’s tongue would pump against me, slurping every ounce of flavor out of me. Then, as if always craving more and more of that special cream filling, the ride would get wilder and wilder, the suction stronger and stronger. To make matters worse, I was melting. I don’t know how to explain it, and I really didn’t notice until half an hour in, when she poked my head between her lips. The world had distorted, growing ten times as large. Like a tic tac, I was dwindling in size, then as I was drawn back into her mouth, I was drowning in her spit, and every single time she would manage get it out of me. I would fight, I would scream, I would resist. It was wrong on every level, but my dick didn’t care. It had been fucking me over since this whole process had begun, and with every forced organism, I shrunk smaller and smaller.

 

  Eventually her tongue couldn’t even feel me any more. Instead of being washed away down the back of her throat, I fell under her tongue. Just a chocolate particle, hiding from a hungry predator, in the hottest most foul smelling place I had ever been. Until eventually.. Perhaps an hour into her book, I disappeared completely.



And woke up back in Sam’s little sister’s bedroom, panting.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

( If you'd like me to make up more stories, please leave a review and tell me what all you liked about this one. <3)