- Text Size +

As miss q was sitting in her car on her way home she noticed that the mall was only a few blocks away she decided that she needed some extra clothe so she drove ther parked and made her way on in.  Hailey though was still jammed in her ass as miss q made her way into the clothes store she picked out some panties, shirts, pants shorts ect.  She went to the changing room and at this point hailey had lost conciousness from the lack of air. 

But free from her prison has miss q was trying on some panties she maneged to slide out of her ass and free fell and landed in her shoe still unconscious she started to wake but she was unfimiliar with her surroundings while this was happinging miss q had tried on everything she set out to and was putting on her original clothes putting on her shoes she felt a little something on her right foot it felt good she never wore socks didnt see the point of them she always said to herself unfourtantley for hailey that means that right now shes inbetween miss q's sweaty toes and getting crushed and has miss q made her way out she ran into a freind she ran into a parent of a katie she teached sapnish to she made good freinds with her mom over the school year and she thought katie was a good person (which she obviously isint)

" hello liza hows katie?"

"oh hello miss q i could ask you that same thing you saw her last"

they laughed before katies mom finally talked again 

"how was she this year, its been awhile since we talked"

"Katies a sweetheart her grades were rock solid to and I agree we should catch up

"well i was just about to head over to visctorias secret if you wanted to come I guess i could get some more bras" 

during this whole conversation hailey had ben forced to smell miss qs feet, then she started walking again constantly crushing hailey has miss q and katies mom were picking up some undergarments then deciding to go chain has hailey knew she had to get out of there it was so increadibly hot she could barley  breathe so has she began to strip hailey grabbed on to her big toe and got pulled up lost grip mid air and landed smack dab in the cup of a bra.

the first thing she noticed when she looked up was that there tits were huge compared to her she couldint even see there heads second thing she noticed since miss qs tits were so large the bra she picked outs had such big cups hailey couldint get out third thing she noticed she might be able to get her attention before she tried on the bra she was in the fourth thing she notied it was to late she saw miss qs right nipple fast aproaching 

"WAIT NO IM RIGHT HE-" was all she could get out before she was slammed against the womans nipple and tried on 

"did you hear something" asked liza hearing a faint voice

"mmm what no did you?" miss q asked actually enjoying the bra getting a strange sensation on her nipple giving her a bit of pleasure.

"must have been my imagination" liza replied before putting on her original bra

"god i really like this material whatever it is it feels reaallly goood"

"why dont you wear it out they let you do that now if you pay for it"

"really i didint know that well can you make it tighter" miss q asked

"sure" replied liza 

after she made the bra tighter hailey and miss q's nipple were practically one with each other miss q liked that feeling not knowing it was hailey she bought all she needed to buy said good bye to liz and she was off to her car to go home and take care of the these sensations of pleasure she was getting from this bra has she walked to her car her boobs bounced as they usually did but this time something was different it felt relly good whenever they moved.  but to poor hailey she was stuck to a giant sweaty nipple that kept her bouncing on it everytime she took a step and then she got in the car and heading home for real now.

Chapter End Notes:

next chapter should be up in a couple of days