- Text Size +

I awoke to the shrill squeak of colossal metal joints long in need of some oiling, and my eyes fluttered open.  The squeak was replaced by a tremendous crash that left my ears ringing, accompanied by a strong gust of wind and the ground trembling.  A moment later the squealing returned, and I looked up to see Jessica swing one titanic leg over the other so one foot dangled around ankle height for her, looming almost directly over me like a sword of Damocles.

 

Slowly I regained control over my limbs and forced myself to stand up, all while Jessica impatiently swung her enormous foot in the air.  Small flecks of dirt fell from between the treads, bursting on the tile, and I jumped back to avoid getting struck in the head by one.  I hopped away, retreating until I was no longer beneath her shadow and at risk of being concussed by a miniscule amount of dirt.

 

When I was back in the light I stopped, but a quick glance up made me wish I had stayed.  Jessica’s tremendous, smooth, cream-colored legs drew my eyes upward despite the gigantic white shoe rocking back and forth, threatening to come down on me at any time.  Between her kneecaps, like it was a specially selected viewpoint, I saw her looking down at me, arms crossed under her chest, like a bored goddess in judgment.  Her eyes bored into me and I froze as though she had compelled me to do so.

 

“Welcome back, Mr. Thompson,” she rumbled, gazing scornfully at me on the ground at her feet.  “Hm, ‘Mr. Thompson,’” Jessica repeated, “that sounds a little formal for someone the size of an insect, don’t you think?”  A smile broke her stony demeanor, and she continued, “I think I’ll call you Mr. Tiny, okay?  Maybe just Tiny for short – you’re familiar with short, right?”  She arched an eyebrow mockingly.

 

“No!” I protested.  “That’s not okay!  I am your teacher, and Mr. Thompson is the proper name and form of address you will call me by!”

 

The air around me crackled with the sound of Jessica’s booming laughter.  She clutched her stomach and leaned forward, slamming her dangling foot into the ground with a powerful slam which dominated the air for a moment before her laughter took over again.  The titanic cheerleader leaned forward, forcing herself to stay in the chair while laughter wracked her body. 

 

“Your voice!” she finally managed between peals of laughter, “It’s so small!”  Jessica was overcome by hysterical laughter again until she forced herself to say, “It’s squeaky, like a mouse!”  Several more booming ha’s rang out before she added “’Squeak squeak squeak,’ that’s how you sound!”  Tears began forming in the corners of her eyes from laughing so hard.  “And you’re- you’re trying to tell me what to do!”  Large tears of laughter began rolling down her cheeks and she leaned further forward, struggling to contain herself.  “I could squash you without thinking, and you- you think you’re in charge!”

 

Finally she leaned forward too far, throwing herself out of the chair.  Her knees hit the tile with a crash, sending shockwaves through the ground, and before they could settle her palms slammed onto the ground astride me with tremendous impact.  Up close her laughter was amplified, and each peal made my insides quiver.  Beneath the gargantuan cheerleader I was powerless, and could only look up at her and hope she stopped laughing at me sooner rather than later.

 

Jessica’s fit of hysterical laughter lasted another thirty seconds or so, with tears dropping off her face and landing on either side of me, splashing me with salty droplets.  Loud, wheezing heaves signaled the end, and she wiped one last tear away with a hand.  She took a deep breath to compose herself then exhaled it, assaulting me with her swelteringly hot yet amazingly fresh breath.  “So, Mr. Tiny,” she began, “ready to change my grade yet?  I think I’ve earned an A now.”

 

“Keep dreaming!” I protested.  Jessica bit her lip to keep from another round of boisterous laughter, though I could see her smile fighting against it.  “What’re you going to do, step on me if I don’t?”

 

“Oh, Mr. Tiny, you’ve got it all wrong!” Jessica replied, acting offended.  “I would never smash you! …on purpose, that is.”  She paused to give me a big smile, her white teeth glistening with saliva.  “Accidents happen after all, and you are basically a bug to me.  I can do things to you much worse than the quick release of being stomped on, anyway, and if worse comes to worst I can just leave you like this all weekend.  You’ll be singing a different tune Monday morning, I’m sure.”

 

“You wouldn’t,” I shot back defiantly.

 

She smiled again and held a hand up.  “I was hoping you’d be stubborn,” she declared.  “I really do like earning my grades, it’s so much more fun and rewarding.”  In a flash her hand rushed down at me, and before I knew it I was trapped under a ceiling of the broad flesh of her palm.  Jessica’s fingers swung shut, barreling me off my feet and into the air.  They secured me against the warm, soft skin of her hand, clenching me tight enough to make an indentation.  With everything plunged into darkness I was thrown into utter chaos when she raised her hand again, causing my stomach to drop and my eyes to water from the forces.

 

After a turbulent rush she unfurled her fingers, releasing me from her grasp, though I was hardly free.  Jessica was holding me a few inches from her face, just far enough away that her enormous eyes could both peer down at me contemptuously, and with her hand cupped I was at the bottom of a deep basin.  “My, my, my, Mr. Tiny,” she teased, “looks like I’ve got you in the palm of my hand, don’t I?”  She chuckled at her joke before adding, “You could say that about most men in this school too, but it’s much more literal for you.”

 

She paused, waiting for me to shout something at her, but I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of hearing my voice.  “Fair enough,” she boomed, breaking the silence, “I’ll have you under my thumb soon enough.”  I saw her cheeks perk up with a grin, but I kept my stoic demeanor.  There was no way she’d be able to go through with anything she had threatened: despite my low opinion of her from class, I didn’t believe she was a sadist.

 

“Mr. Tiny.”  Jessica let the roaring syllables of her new name for me resonate in my ears a moment.  “Did you know the digestion process actually begins long before food reaches the stomach?”  No.  She wouldn’t.  “I guess it technically begins when you cut your food up, but you’re already bite-sized so that’s not really relevant.”  She began lowering her hand until her soft, pink lips loomed over me.  “Saliva starts breaking food down, making it easier to chew, swallow, and digest.”  My eyes bugged out.  This couldn’t be happening.  “Here, I’ll prove it to you!”

 

Her jaw opened, and I saw the broad, bumpy tongue gated behind her perfect teeth.  “No, wait!” I began to plead, but before I could get any more out her hand swung up like a catapult, launching me into her mouth when it slammed into her chin.  I sailed between her teeth, screaming the whole time, until I landed on the spongy surface of her tongue.  Upon impact I sank into it, and Jessica snapped it to the roof of her mouth, holding me in place.  A soft pop echoed throughout the chamber when her lips snapped shut, plunging me into absolute darkness.

 

Jessica began running her tongue back and forth, making a sickening schlurp as it conformed to my body.  Every few seconds there was a loud smack when she dropped her tongue slightly, then she would slam me back against her palate.  A low, rumbling hum escaped her throat, and a chill ran down my spine when I realized not only did she enjoy my flavor, she was savoring it.  Her tongue slowly slithered beneath me, alternating with a rush of air while she sucked on my miniscule body.

 

It did not take much of this for me to become completely drenched in her saliva and have my clothes saturated with it.  I clenched my eyes shut to keep the liquid from getting onto them – not that they were doing much in the pitch black, anyway.  My skin burned, lightly at first, as the weak acid began to eat away at the upper layer of it.  Tingling overtook my body, and I gritted my teeth to keep from crying out as it became more intense.

 

Suddenly Jessica’s tongue rolled back, sending me sliding forward over the tip.  I rolled off the edge and landed with a splat in the middle of her frenulum.  Before I could get any footing her tongue slammed back down atop me, driving me further into the soft tissue.  Another series of staccato quakes came from her throat, no doubt her chuckling at her dominance over me, and her tongue flattened over me.  Surrounded by soft and spongy tissue, my only option was to be further overwhelmed and engulfed by the pocket.  The tingling gave way to burning, and I wanted her to either chew or swallow me just so it would end.

 

A loud squelch assaulted my ears and the pressure above me abruptly disappeared.  A large, straight object poked at me until it found my back, then pressed me down into the supple tissue around me.  Moments later a second probe hooked around, covering my entire chest, and the two digits gingerly pinched my body.  Grotesque noises filled the air while she withdrew me from being trapped in her frenulum, and the soft tissue snapped when I was pulled away.

 

The short trip was disorienting, but I was in enough pain that the movement barely registered.  Cool air – at least, cooler than the inside of Jessica’s mouth – washed over my body, soothing my skin even as it continued to be burned by her saliva.  I wiped the liquid from around my eyes so I could open them again and was greeted by the overbearing sight of her lips pulled back in a smile.

 

“Enjoy your tongue bath, Mr. Tiny?” she mocked, each syllable bringing a fresh gust of hot air over my weakened body.  All I could do in response was shudder and moan, and my ears winced at her single, loud cackle.  “Wow, I was messing with you but it sounds like you really did like it, almost as much as I liked sucking on you!  If you’re good, maybe I’ll let you go down the water slide later, hm?”

 

My brief stint in Jessica’s mouth proved I was no match for her, and I was ready to give in to her meager demands.  “Okay, I yield,” I admitted.  “Just grow me back and-“

 

“Let’s get you dried off so you don’t keep getting pre-digested,” she boomed, cutting me off.  “I don’t seem to have any beach towels in your size though…”

 

“There’s a roll of paper towels on my desk,” I told her.  “Just tear one off, it should be plenty.”

 

“No, I don’t see any of those,” she replied, not even taking her piercing eyes off me.  “I think I have an idea that’ll do in a pinch, though.”

 

“I can see it though, it’s right over your shoul –“

 

“I think,” Jessica aggressively butted in, drowning me out, “that you should start leaving the decisions to big people like me, okay Mr. Tiny?  With how stubborn you are you might end up being this size for a while, and most people won’t be as understanding as I am.”

 

“But I’m ready to –“

 

“Stop talking my ear off and relax!” Jessica interrupted again.  “If you just let me do my thing, you’ll be warm and dry in no time.  So shut up.”  Slowly she began lowering me along her chest, keeping me pinched tightly between her thumb and forefinger.  I craned my neck back further and further as I descended, her eyes still drawing mine.  Most likely she was going to dry me off with her skirt; that ought to sufficiently humiliate me for her.

 

Instead of feeling the coarse fabric of her cheerleading skirt when she set me down, I was treated to the softness of rose petals and the smoothness of satin.  Jessica’s fingers let go of me, and I was finally allowed to sprawl out, making a small indentation on the ground.  Compared to the agony of being inside her mouth, this was heaven.  I spread myself as much as I could on the silky, cream-colored ground, letting the burning saliva run off me.  She stared down at me relaxing, and though it seemed like she was barely suppressing a smirk I paid it no mind.  Nothing would steal the joy of this moment from me.

 

“Now just lie very still,” Jessica cooed, her voice making the ground beneath me vibrate in a shockingly pleasant way, “and I’ll have you good to go in no time.”  The earth continued quivering, giving way to unseen forces, yet finally prevailing with a sudden, victorious surge.  Before my cushioning could settle, however, a mammoth platform rose just to my left, the same color and consistency of where I laid.  Her enigmatic smirk broadened as the platform rose, soon casting me in its shadow.

 

By the time I realized what was happening it was too late.  Jessica’s other thigh cleared the one I laid on and began rotating so that it would line up with me.  No matter how much I wanted to get up and run I couldn’t: there was simply no time, and my body was too worn out from the tribulations dealt to it by her tongue.  All I could do was watch while her thigh descended upon me, dominating my vision until I could see every minute detail of the skin above me.

 

Jessica set her leg down, trapping me beneath it.  Immediately the temperature spiked from being trapped between her thighs, and the excess heat had nowhere to go.  Despite the saliva sticking to me I began sweating, and the pressure from being smushed between her legs only added to the discomfort.  Too late I realized that when her legs came together they pushed out all the air, leaving me nothing but the skin of her hamstring to fill my mouth when I tried to inhale.

 

I squirmed futilely between her legs, trying to get free, but the immense weights trapping me made it a struggle to even move.  “Stop, Mr. Tiny, that tickles,” Jessica protested, accompanied by a giggle.  Ironically, whenever she spoke a wave of pleasant vibrations ran over my body, making me forget why I was even trying to get free.  “Just relax and my pretty little legs will get that bad saliva off you in no time.”

 

With how her voice was stimulating my body I was not even concerned about the lack of air.  Slowly Jessica began sliding her leg forward, pushing me along with it, though I felt my body compress from the increased pressure.  After I had been driven forward a few inches she pulled it back, dragging me along with her leg through the thin trail of saliva my passage had left behind.  I wanted to cry out but had nothing to do it with, and found myself little more than a slave to the vast movements of the gigantic cheerleader all around me.  Glistening spots appeared at the edge of my vision, their outlines obvious in the light-starved environment between her thighs, and I felt that I was going to suffocate as she shoved me forward for another round.

 

I began to feel light-headed, and an unbearable lightness overtook my being.  When I was on my last vestiges of consciousness I felt a strong, massive force grip my legs, and I was peeled off the bottom of Jessica’s thigh.  My body swung downward just enough that my hair brushed against her other leg, and tumultuous g-forces seized my body while she raised me up again.  Between the onrush of cool air and being able to breathe again, however, I was in a state of bliss that could only tangentially be attributed to hypoxia.

 

Jessica dangled me upside-down in front of her face for a moment, allowing her eyes to bore into me before booming, “So, Mr. Tiny.  Have I earned an A in your class yet, or do I need to do more extra credit?”

 

It took me a second to remember what she was talking about.  She was just gigantic, right?  “Yes, you have!” I cried, caving to her demands.  “I’ll give you whatever grade you want, just grow me back and stop tormenting me!”

 

Jessica smirked, as though I had said something funny.  “But if I grow you back, how do I know you’ll do it?” she asked.  “Just tell me your username and password and I’ll do it for you, then I’ll grow you back.”

 

She had me over a barrel, and I had no desire to spend time under her thumb.  “Okay, fine, you win.”  I gave her my login information, which she typed in with her free hand, keeping me dangling with the other.  Several minutes passed while she navigated the various menus and changed her scores, swinging me back and forth every now and then to remind me who was in charge.

 

When she was done Jessica turned her entrancing blue eyes back to me.  “Well, Mr. Tiny, you’ll be glad to know that I now have an A plus in your course,” she declared, “which I think we’ll both agree I earned fair and square.”  As though in a trance I nodded, agreeing with her.  “And I’ll maintain it for the rest of the semester, right?  I’d hate for anything to happen to you if I didn’t, Mr. Tiny.”

 

“Yes, you’re good for the whole semester,” I agreed, my head throbbing from the blood rushing to it.  “You’ve more than earned your grade.  Can you grow me back now?”

 

She touched her other index finger to her lips while she thought.  “Actually, no, I won’t,” she decided.  “After all, what’s to stop you from changing it all back once I do?”

 

“You have my login information,” I reminded her.  “All you have to do is change it back.  Not that you would have to, of course, since I wouldn’t even consider it.”

 

“And what’s to stop you from changing that?” she shot back, suddenly very concerned about her grades.  “You’ve been very stubborn tonight, and I’m not sure I can trust you.”

 

“Couldn’t you just do this again, then?” I asked, hoping to convince her to leave me be.  “I assure you, I have no intention of changing your grades back, you’ve earned what you have right now.”

 

“I could, but why should I have to?” Jessica retorted mercurially.  “You haven’t even been tiny for thirty minutes, and you were blacked out most of that time.  I’d hate to have to make you a bug again just because you forgot my lesson.”

 

“No, Jessica, you really don’t –“

 

Her eyes darted away from me to the clock on my desk.  “If I leave soon, I can make it to the game just in time.”  She paused briefly while she turned her enchanting eyes back to me.  “Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you at a game my whole time in this school.  Why don’t you come with me and root for the home team with the cheer squad?”  The corners of her mouth pulled upward.  “You really don’t have a choice.”  Jessica lowered me back toward her legs, and I regretted ever asking her to stop by.

 

When I passed the hem of her skirt, she tauntingly boomed, “And it’s not like a little school spirit ever hurt anyone.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, don't forget to leave a review!