- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Warning: some sexual contact. No violence, abuse, or things of that nature.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first story I’ve published anywhere! I hope you guys and gals like it!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
=================
Rose awoke before he did. It was 6 A.M., and today was the day she had been dreading, the day his vacation ended. The day he was to go home. She had decided, however, that wasn’t to be the case. This was to be his home, now. He would never make it to his 12:35 flight, she would make certain of that.
She grabbed a small vial she had kept hidden in her bedside drawer. She knew it was an incredible long shot, but.. She had to try. If this didn’t work, well, she’d go the conventional route to keeping him here, though that wouldn’t guarantee her the complete control over her collared boy like she wanted; like this would. Her back-up plan, which was a dog cage bolted on the floor of her closet, would still give him the opportunity to escape if he wanted to bad enough. No, this would be much, much sweeter.. If it worked. Rose purred softly as she poured the vial of clear liquid into a glass of cold water, making sure it was mixed well. She then brought it to him, shaking him awake gently. “Mine?” She spoke softly, careful not to sound too eager as She handed him the glass. “You seem thirsty.. Drink.” He sensed it was more an order than an offer, but.. He was thirsty. And besides, he knew Rose loved him. He had no reason to be suspicious.. Right? He took the water and drank it, all of it. After he finished the glass, he noted it had a slightly strange aftertaste. He tried to place it in his mind. It was almost.. Almost like oranges, mixed with some kind of an exotic spice. He couldn’t quite tell though, as it was incredibly faint. Suddenly, he grew dizzy and tired, and he fell back asleep in the middle of asking Her what time it was.
Rose’s excitement grew as she watched the sleeping man, her slave, the one she called “Mine” begin to shrink slowly.. It had worked! She didn’t know how, but it had worked. She smiled, licking her lips softly as he shrank from his tall 6 foot, 2 inch stature down to just over 5 inches tall. She eagerly picked him up, placing him gently on her pillow as she waited for him to wake up. “Mine..” She purred softly, nudging him gently with a finger, “Wake up, Mine..”
He stirred slowly, groaning and keeping his eyes closed as he began to move. “Ahh, my head.. Man, my head hurts, what’s going on?” He opened his eyes and squinted as he looked for his glasses, but suddenly, his eyes went wide and he seemed to forget all about them. “M.. M.. Mistress!” He stammered, “Y.. You’re so big!” “No,” She smiled happily and corrected him, “You’re so tiny!” He looked down at himself for several seconds, and she could see the gears in his mind seeming to turn, as they tried to process the situation he found himself in. “I.. What..? How..?” He asked, unable to put enough words together to make the questions which were swirling in his brain more specific.
“Well,” She started, “I’m afraid I can’t exactly answer the ‘how’ with any degree of certainty, but I can certainly answer ‘why.’ The answer is, you’re mine. You belong to me. I own you.. That collar around your neck says so. And I have decided that, as my property, you won’t be leaving me to catch that plane. You will live here, with me, from now on. You will do what you’re told, when I tell you, much like you’ve done this past week.” She had slowly moved her face closer to him as she talked, her sweet breath washing over his body. He noted her voice wasn’t angry, just firm. The exact way it was when there was something she wanted, and she used her tone to make it clear she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. He realized then that there was no use in resisting, and all that would do anyway would be to make her sad or upset.. Besides, he had secretly hoped for a reason not to leave, though.. This might have been a bit outside the realm of what he had been thinking. “Ok, Mistress.” Was his simple reply. She listened to those words, her mouth forming a small “O” in shock, and at the same time, delight. She quickly shrugged off the surprised face and put her serious face back on. “Good boy, Mine.” She smiled happily, “Even If I had let you get on that plane this size.. Well, I don’t think you’d be getting off under your own power.” “What do you mean, Mistress?” He asked, somewhat perplexed. His occasional naivety made her smile. She was glad she’d managed to catch and collar him when he has still been somewhat innocent, before the rest of the world corrupted him. That left the fun things to her, after all. “Well,” She said softly, “All those young flight attendants.. It would be so easy for one of them to pick you up, unnoticed, like this..” Rose gently picked him up and brought him into the darkness under her skirt as she continued talking, “..There’s so many places a woman could hide a tiny man like yourself.. Like here..” She pulled back the elastic on one of her stockings and pushed him inside, letting go and sealing him up inside the stocking. She smiled as she felt his small form pressed against Her inner thigh, “There you go, Mine.. I might show you some of the other places you could have ended up, later. But for now.. Well, just stay where you are, love. Let Mistress Rose enjoy your company.” She giggled softly, fully confident that he was held tightly right where she had put him. With him right where she wanted him, she lay down in bed and began to read. He tried to look around and take stock of his situation. He knew he was trapped between her soft skin, and the silky material of her stockings.. Of course, he knew full well there were worse places he could be, or much worse people he could have found himself with. He counted himself incredibly lucky, to have wound up like this with someone who genuinely loved him, and did it because they simply didn’t want to let him go.
Meanwhile, Her mind had quit focusing on the story and was instead beginning to get a little steamy.. She found her hand beginning to venture down towards her stocking.. Rose stopped herself, at first, but soon found herself drawing her skirt out of the way, pulling back the elastic and deftly plucking him from inside. She rolled onto her back and smiled down at him, her smile looking to him like a mixture of hunger and excitement. “Well, Mine.. I suppose it’s time I introduce you to another spot one of those women on the plane could have put you.. Don’t forget, I love you.” And suddenly, he found himself plunged into darkness as her hand pushed him inside the black spandex panties she was wearing. The spandex material eagerly clung to Her form, holding him tightly against her after her hand had withdrawn. “Come on, Mine..” She coaxed him gently, letting out an eager purr. “Please your Mistress..” He responded by beginning to wiggle and squirm, which elicited a soft moan from her lips. He kissed her clit gently, and suddenly her hand came down and rested atop him. Very shortly, that same hand began to rub him back and forth along the length of her slit, causing Rose to moan loudly. He still did his best to kiss her clit and rub her, unwilling- even at his small size -to let her do all the work. Suddenly, Her hand reaches into her panties once again and grabbed him, firmly yet gently beginning to push him feet-first into her opening. He could feel the waves of pleasure surging through her as her muscles shuddered around him, gripping him greedily, as if they knew what he meant to her, and they didn’t want to let him go, either.. The deeper he found himself being both pushed by her fingers and pulled by her muscles, the more he began to worry. Still, he did his best to stay calm and not struggle. Suddenly, her muscles contracted hard, pulling him in nearly up to his neck. His instincts for self-preservation won out in that moment, overruling his rationale, and he began a desperate thrashing, squirming, and fighting against Rose’s muscles in an attempt to get out. It was useless, of course. Her muscles were much stronger than he was, and he was struggling against her slippery walls, which just lubricated him even more.. She knew she controlled him, completely. As her muscles clamped down hard on the one she called her slave, she came hard. She didn’t orgasm because of anything he’d done, no.. She really reached her climax by simply knowing he was completely hers. His struggling.. Well, that was just a bonus that would provide the second and third orgasms.. As Her climaxes finally began to subside, she thought about removing him, for a bit.. However, she quickly decided against it and faded off to a contented sleep, leaving him right where he was. He’d be there when she awoke, after all.
Chapter End Notes:
I’ll have more coming, possibly! Maybe some prequels to set things up.. I’m not sure when, though. Encouragement and constructive criticism is always welcomed! As are friends in general!