- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think this chapter should please you,  whackamole1 !

Chapter 8

We are used to the ground being solid underneath our soles. Really, think about it. Sure, there can be occasional sand on the beach or near riverbanks, or even some marsh for the most adventurous peoples among Normal. But overall, we like to walk on solid ground and our footing gets a lot less assured when we aren’t. Even people who live in countries with many earthquakes have this habit and it’s precisely when the earth move that things get frightening. Or where you’re on the ground near a Giant, a Titan or a Gigantic, if its help you better picture the feeling. Well, I can tell you from experience that walking on the insides of someone is even stranger and unnerving.

But I had something really precious to get back, and I was drawing near of it.

* * *

“Uh… come again?” I asked her, feeling a little stupid – surely I hadn’t heard what I believed she had said, it was simply not possible!

“I… I said that I’d like to eat you alive!” she repeated, looking even more bothered as she said that – and a lot more nervous, and yet determinate. “I would take all the precautions, of course but…”

“Wait, wait, wait!” I shouted backing up a little, which considered our respective sizes basically meant none at all, as you probably realized, but the body acts as it wants sometimes. “You want to digest me, alive!?”

“No!” she screamed, so loudly that even the implant couldn’t shield me completely and I felt my bones and organs groaning under the pressure of that single word. “I want you to… to explore me, inside and out. There is… ways for you to do that being perfectly safe, I swear!”

I was dubitative, to say the least. I mean, come on! I may have been hopelessly in love with her already, it didn’t meant that that love made totally blind and dumb! Celia may have been sexy as hell, I didn’t feel like being turned into a tiny lump of fat somewhere on her body, and I had a really hard time imagining any other fate when she’d pop me into her mouth. Not that I could have stopped her, but I didn’t even thought about it, or running. Somehow, I was so confused and lost that all I did was to try to talk some sense into her. Crazy, uh?

“Wait a minute, babe! How could it be safe?”

“Well, you remember that friend I talked about, who live with a Normal man as a boyfriend for quite some time now?”

“Yeah… so?” I replied, not really sure I wanted to learn more.

“Well she… she’s got this kink that… she gulps things when they make love to enhance her feelings and someday, she wanted to do that with her lover, in a safe way so…”

“Don’t tell me that she invented some sort of way to do that!” I yelped, even if I suspected that it was exactly that, and that now Celia wanted to try it out.

“Well… she did?”

She grinned a little, as if she was amused but didn’t dare smile entirely. She was obviously a little bothered by what she was saying and how I reacted to it. But if I was being honest, while it made me a little – a lot – afraid, it also was somewhat… interesting? Or perhaps even exiting, I guess. I mean, Celia was damn beautiful and she had proven that she could build some things which were out of a sci-fi novel.  But there was also a formidable, ancient, fear inside of me. I was a prey here, and now. I felt it, in my blood, in my guts. She wasn’t just a tall woman, she was predator!

“I… I’ve seen it being tested, you know?” she added when it became clear I was too stunned to answer. “It’s really a great think… a… an exoskeleton, if you will. And if you put it on, then nothing inside a Gigantic can hurt you. Nor our digestive fluids, nor the various species of bacteria who live inside of us, nor even our muscles flexing and twitching.”

“You know, listing all the way I could die in your belly isn’t exactly the best way to entice me…” I stated, even as she looked at me with an expectant glint in her eyes. “But…” I continued, searching my words. “But I guess I could take a look at that thing, ‘cause it looks that that suit must be cool-looking, I guess…”

“So you’re okay with trying it!” she beamed, almost giddy now. “That’s awesome, oh, thank you, thank you Erwan! You’re really too good for me!”

I think my mouth must have dropped to the floor. I was the one too good for her? When she was basically this legendary, mythical, creature? Sometimes, I wonder what happens in that beautiful skull of hers! I mean, come on, haven’t you ever felt like you’re a little behind your partner, sometimes? Well, if you have, try to picture yourself with a woman several hundreds of time your size, a lot more brilliant than you, by an even greater margin. And then try to imagine such a being praising you and believing that you, a little ant, is better than her in any way, shape or form. Pretty easy to get a headache after it, right?

“I… I didn’t say I wanted to try it on just yet” I stuttered, “but I’m willing to at least take a look at it and if I feel safe and secure within it, that it’s easy to use and all that… well, uh, maybe I could let myself get eaten by you. I guess…”

“I know you’ll love it!” she yelled, clapping her hands several time, and this time the wind made me fall on my ass but she didn’t seemed to realize it. “You’ll see, it’s really something super cool! Just you wait, I’ll get and pick it up, I’ve put it in my room to avoid you stumbling on it when you’re walking around your own little building.”

She got up and turned around so fast that I felt a little dizzy for a second. But when I saw the way her ass cheeks moved, I felt a lot better. Be jealous, because those things are huge – and not just because of the size difference. Celia’s got a very large derrière, very plump and firm at the same time. Believe me when I tell you than when she slaps it, it almost doesn’t wobble considering how muscular that thing is, that’s crazy. And it makes it an incredible spot to sled on. She’s a little self-conscious because she thinks it smells, but as you’ll see soon, there is smelly for us and smelly for Gigantics.

Anyway. In the meantime, I was left, naked, at the top of my “building” and a little confused. Should I head inside to get changed – I was willing to bet that Shannon could provide me with an infinite amount of clothes my size, Celia had probably bought me countless stuff like that after all. But I didn’t want her to think I had tried to ditch her, after having given my consent. It was a little agonizing, because, well, I was supposedly to be eaten alive just to try it out! Come on! Who wouldn’t be a little anxious at this prospect? Don’t answer if you’re too big to be eaten at all!

I didn’t get to mull over it for overly long, however. I heard the thundering footsteps of my lover, felt their power as the ground started to shake a little and there she was. And if from the back she was already stunning, up front, with her enormous breasts swaying freely, her dark brown nipples poking it and her untrimmed forest around her pussy moist with her juices, she seemed entirely divine. Like, you can’t even picture it, because my poor skills don’t do her justice at all. And this goddess looked at me with enamored eyes as she held something hidden in the palm of her hands.

“Here it is!” she beamed at me as she approached and leant forward, presenting me the content she had in her hands, but I found my eyes irresistibly attracted to the vast pendulous orbs swaying gently high over my head. “It’s in my hands, silly, not my tits” she gently chided me and I fell I turned quite a bright shade of red.

So I did what I was expected too, and take a good look at that thing – as good as I could, because the edge of her hands are, as you know by now – quite tall for someone my size. And I can tell you I was a little confused. In my mind, I had pictured it as either something really bulky, like an old exoskeleton from old cartoons or anime, or something as unassuming as the suit she had me don when I had almost died from the fall. But it wasn’t like that at all. I could see it was armored, but it was also very sleek and, I guess bleeding edge would be the correct way to describe its look? Very futuristic design from the get go, if you will.

For me, it looked massive, at least two meters tall, but of course it was incredibly puny in her hand. Still, I have to admit that I had least wanted to try that thing. Gigantics were hoarding so many technological marvels that I felt like being given the chance to test it out was a once in a lifetime opportunity, that I couldn’t allow to waste. But I was stark naked still and perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to put an exo-suit without anything between my butt and its interior… So I asked Celia if I had to get clothed to get inside it, and it went right about how you’d expect something like that to go.

“Well, yes you have!” she finally managed to say, after such a long burst of laughter than even she started to have difficulties breathing, which left me quite a lot embarrassed of course. “But we don’t have to test it out just yet, you know? I want you to take the time to-“

“Believe me, it’s better if I try it on right now. The more I’ll think about it, the more I’ll make excuses to not do it, and it’d be a shame to never try this magnificent thing!” I interrupted her – and don’t you dare judge me; it’s everyone’s dream to be able to use a real exo-suit, I’m sure of it!

“Really!? Oh, thank you love! Mwah!”

She moved so fast that I had no time to react. One second she was just leaning over me, her supple body dominating my view. The next, she seemed to be falling like an avalanche of dark skin and incredible curves, stopping mere centimeters away from my body, which had been pushed to the ground by the wind her movement had created. And then, she extended her lips and kissed me. My whole body was enveloped by her lips and I feared being crushed, but it was the lightest of touch, even for someone her size, and in an instant it was over.

“Okay, so…” she continued, as I laid here, panting and aroused, “you need at least your underwear, and there is a special suit you have to wear inside, it’s folded in the helmet” she explained me, gently pinching the exoskeleton between her index and thumb and putting it next to me. “Once you’ll be clothed, you’ll have to get inside through the back” she explained, pivoting the whole thing. “Then, you’ll have to follow the instructions, and once you’ll be ready, it should lock itself on its own.”

“Uh… isn’t it a little dangerous? I mean, if it’s somewhat automated, won’t it open once I’m in… inside of you?” I asked, suddenly very nervous again.

“No, it shouldn’t be. You’re the one commanding it to open and it can’t open outside of an environment which is safe for you. Plus you won’t be on your own, really! I’ll be talking with you all the time and if things really gets too uncomfortable for you, there is an auto-pilot whose goal is to bring you out as fast as possible!”

Okay, perhaps I should have taken more time to think about it but… Honestly, I wanted to try it on, at least once. What could go wrong, right? So, well… I put my undies and shirt and jumped into the sort of exoskeleton. I found something, a sort of rubbery suit to put over my whole body, head included, which only left my face exposed. I was afraid it’d be incredibly hot and sweaty, but whatever material it was made of actually felt refreshing and so light it could have been weightless! So when I fully embarked into the suit, I felt mostly excitation – and a tiny bit of apprehension.

The later feeling mounted when I had to put my limbs in the designated sections of the armored suit. Not that it wasn’t awesome to do that and all, but when I did, a surge of electricity coursed through my body and the visor of the helmet illuminated with plenty of indications. The motors started, with a very low, high speed rumble and a message asked me if I wanted to seal the suit. I had no idea if I actually wanted to. Suddenly, things felt a lot less thrilling for me, you see? I couldn’t exactly tap on the visor, so I just dumbly nodded – and it worked!

In my back, I felt more than I heard the suit sealing up and then a great vibration made me jump in it, but it still remained unmovable. Several diodes and icons started to light up here and there before disappearing, until the lights inside flicked out, except for the outlines of the visor, where several symbols appeared. I felt an uncomfortable feeling where my implant had been put and it started to expand to my whole body. Reflexively, I tried to put my right hand to my head and I felt the arm of the suit moving!

“Great, you seem all set!” chirped Celia, her voice conveyed directly into the suit – which made it somewhat strange to me, it has lost all of its Gigantic qualities and she just sounded like a Normal girl, like she had done for more than a year as we spoke, before we met up.

“Can you hear me?” I asked, looking up – and once more the exoskeleton followed my moves, as simple as that.

“Yes I can!” she beamed, looking at me from her full, towering size and waving her hands at me. “Are you ready for some cave digging love?”

“Uh… yeah! Yeah, let’s try it on for real!” I replied, trying to convince me that it was really what I wanted.

This fake confidence quickly evaporated when her fingers descended on me, pinched me and picked me up from the ground. Even the view of her incredible body wasn’t enough to calm down my heartbeat. I passed over her vast rack and then near her jaws. She opened her mouth and I saw her teeth, the smallest of which was probably three or four times my height, and probably weighted more than ten times my own weight… Beyond them, there was her incredibly large tongue, sloshing in its wet cave and beyond even that, her gullet.

And then I fell. And I’m pretty sure I screamed something absolutely incoherent, because Celia told me so, but I don’t remember it. I mean, falling around something like thirty or so meters from the front of her teeth toward the black hole at the back of her mouth. Retrospectively, I don’t know what I had expected but it wasn’t that! I didn’t even touch her tongue, I simply passed over it and she gulped me down. Yup, you’ve read it right. She did gulp and it was somewhat disturbing to not hear anything but feel the muscles around me, somewhat distant as they were, moving.

I was in her esophagus by now, I guessed with some vindication when the visor indicated that it was indeed where I was. And when it did that, it also flicked alive some sort of frontal lamp so I could better see what was happening. Which is not something I liked a lot, I can tell you. But I had to admit that it was quite surprising a sight. For starter, most peoples probably don’t even know what their insides look like, let alone someone else’s. But even with my extremely rudimentary knowledge of those, I could spot things I suspected were not in my esophagus.

Such as those colonies of bacteria which were retracting away from the light. It was extremely disturbing to see those masses crawling like that on her rather pinkish – if pale – flesh. Those things were often taller than I was, and seemed to extend on most of the tube I was falling in, as far as I could tell. But I couldn’t turn much. When I tried it, I started to spiral and the exoskeleton released a burst of… of something purple, and I was stable again, which surprised me more than the spiraling had done, really. And it did so, again and again, preventing me to even graze her esophagus, making sure I was falling – hopefully, not to my death!

Finally, after I don’t know how long, I couldn’t see the walls around me and I had the feeling that I had reached her stomach. I couldn’t hear any outside sound, the suit was truly perfectly sealed. But I could hear her breathing and I heard it was getting faster and faster, as if she was getting excited. I don’t know how, perhaps because of some symbiotic link with the bacteria I had passed by earlier, she had to know where I was. Suddenly, the exoskeleton released a larger and continuous burst of the same violent thing, and I landed softly on a strange wet surface. I was truly in the belly of the beast now, and there was no turning back.

“Okay, I… I’m in!” I said, feeling a little dumb and with a very weak voice, but I needed to speak.

“Great! Are you… are you feeling okay? Because if it’s not the case you can activate the emergency exit protocol of the suit, you know I don’t want to traumatize you!”

“It’s a little overwhelming…” I replied honestly. “But I feel I can go a little further, even if I don’t know how. I don’t feel that being digested alive would really make me appreciate the experience!”

“Oh, don’t worry! There is a coating on the suit which make it impervious to my stomach’s acids. Otherwise, since it’s mostly metallic it’d be digested very fast” she chuckled. “But don’t worry, you’ll be perfectly safe, even if I’ll need to put something else in my stomach for you to continue your exploration…”

“Uh… what will you eat?” I asked a little afraid, because I knew what Gigantics ate, by now, and I didn’t feel like being crushed to death by tons of garbage or dirty waters.

“Oh, hum, the usual! But not too much, don’t worry, just enough to get my stomach working and you being able to enter my small intestine! But from what I’ve been told, seeing the start of digestion is really impressive and beautiful to look at, according to my friend and her boyfriend!”

I found it a little hard to believe. I mean, I couldn’t see much farther than a dozen of meters away, thanks to the frontal lamp. But I have to admit that the spectacle was already quite impressive. There was definitively something on the “ground”. A fine pellicle of acid fluids, I suspected. Well, fine for her. For me, it easily reached the sort of ankle of the suit; the feet looked a little goat-like, so it may not be the right words, but I’m sure you’re understanding what I mean. The first articulation, in a way. And it was shimmering as I looked at it.

I sighed softly. It was iridescent in a way which was not unlike oil on a street after a rainy day. But it wasn’t exactly the same thing. There wasn’t the same feeling of dirtiness one could get looking at those. Here, it was a lot more natural and beautiful, because with every minute movements her stomach made, it shifted and the color changed, passing from a green hue to a reddish one, and then a blue, and then a veritable rainbow. I started to walk around, searching the nearest wall to see what could be there, waiting for me. I was certain it’d be incredible to look at on it.

Then something fell at the edge of my vision, and as I turned abruptly, I let out a loud gasp. Celia was drinking, and if for her it was only a little, for me it was an incredible cataract. It was twice as large as I was tall and it seemed to go forever. The water had a very polluted looked, a little oily and brown, as far as I could tell, and I was almost certain that there were things in there, something I discovered to be true when the water started to reach me and a broken cycle came crashing against the suit, without making it even shift a little. It was just an impossible sight.

But the dirty waters were but the start of what was to come. Soon, it stopped coming to be replaced by a repulsive pasta of… I don’t even know what was there… All the refuses of a small city? Something else? It didn’t seem normal for me to see so many waste gathered here. But perhaps even more disturbing was the obvious fact that it had been chewed and crushed by those massive teeth I had passed by on my way down there. If they could do it to something which distinctively looked like a flattened car, I shuddered at the idea of what they could have done to me.

But as I opened my mouth to speak, something almost magical happened. Perhaps it was the presence of the “food” or just some naturally reoccurring phenomena, which appeared every thirty minutes or so, I’ll probably never know. But suddenly, lights started to flicker alive in the middle of this vast, cavernous, chamber of flesh. It was mostly brief sparks, red, and blue and green… The suit indicated that it was the bioluminescence of something alive, but I never go to see what it was. Perhaps just trillions of bacteria getting agitated, perhaps something else entirely, whole species of unknown creatures living here…

“Okay, I’ve finished eaten. If I’m not wrong, you should search for an opening downward soon. It’ll open in a dozen minutes or so, hopefully… Otherwise, I’ll have to eat and drink a little bit more, I guess, you shouldn’t even have started to drain your O² reserves by then!”

“I’ll search for it then!” I said, feeling that I didn’t want to overstay my welcome here – I had been lucky that nothing had fallen on me, trapping me below tons of wasteful products.

I searched for the entryway to her small intestine and at first I didn’t find anything. It was getting harder and harder to move in there. Not only did the thick water she had drank had reached the knees of the exoskeleton, her stomach started to produce the acid which would be used to digest her food. And the level was mounting, while the waste started to fume, as if it was burning a little, making it harder to see beyond a few footsteps before my eyes. And finally, I found it, a sort of hole, half-open. It was frightening, even if it was large enough for me to enter it with ease…

“Okay, I’ve found it” I said to her, looking up, as if I could have seen her face – a ludicrous idea, but it allowed me to see that the lights were moving faster and quicker, almost sent into a frenzy, and suddenly I really didn’t want to see if it was creatures or not, now.

“Wonderful! Then, get in! I don’t think I’ll feel anything, really, but I’ll tell you if I does. From what I’ve learn by my friend, it’s now that you’ll see the best part of your trip, honey!”

Okay. So. Usually, when a woman tells me to go into her hole, I have absolutely no problem doing it, either because it’s part of the “job” or because I like it. But I’ll admit that this one was not really that engaging here. I won’t give more of a description, I’ll just say it was damn ugly to me. But I soldiered on. Not that I couldn’t have chosen to escape from here by telling the suit – and Celia – that I wanted out, but I didn’t want to sound like a coward. So far, despite the claustrophobic sensations I had in this almost complete darkness, I loved what I was seeing.

So I kneelt and managed to get into her small intestine. And almost immediately, things were quite different. Oily still, of course, but it wasn’t just that. There was thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, I couldn’t tell, of fleshy grass. I don’t have a better term for that, I’m sure there is a scientific term, but I’ve never bothered finding it, because I found the description of fleshy grass more poetic. So sue me, I guess! Anyway. They were everywhere, and while they were quite small, even for me, that I could see them with my naked eyes probably tells something of the size of the creature I was in.

Suddenly, the frontal lamp switched off. I panicked for a second but immediately calmed down when I noticed the eerie hues of green and blue which illuminated the intestine. It seemed to be dancing on the walls, which were a lot closer here. Walking in there was really problematic, because the ground was neither even nor firm. Every time I took a step forward, I saw the grass retracting and the feet of the suit almost disappeared in those, before they found their footing. But I’ll admit that I didn’t really care, because the light was so hypnotic…

“That’s incredible” I breathed, forgetting for a moment that she could hear me. “I think I could actually die in there and be happy…”

“I’d rather you make it out of here alive” she groaned, but I could tell she was a little amuse and perhaps even flattered by what I had just said.”

“Well, don’t worry, I really want to see you again, and not those innards!” I replied, trying to mask my confusion with humor. “But I’ve still quite the walk to do…”

I don’t know if you know it, but the small intestine is far longer than what we could assume from the outside. For someone my size, 1,80m, it’s roughly around 6 meters long. Which is already quite impressive. So for someone 500 meters tall, it’s something around 1 667 meters. Can you imagine trekking in there for so long and still not be out of here? It was hard to deal with for my mind but I gritted my teeth at this adversity. I could deal with the pressure and the anguish which was growing in my mind, I was sure of it. I only had to follow those otherworldly lights toward the exit!

I took me a very long time. I really can’t tell you how long. At some point, I passed from her small intestine to her large intestine. I was getting a little tired, but here, things took a strange turn. Beyond the incredible bacteria which had produced so much light in the first portion of her digestive track, it had seemed largely normal and clean. Now, as I was expecting, I was reaching the portion where stuff got a lot dirtier. I dreaded the possibility of having to force my way through shit taller than me. But as I advanced, I quickly realized I wouldn’t have to.

You see, Gigantics seems to process what they eat in a way which makes it, how could I say it, more fertile for the Earth? The poisons, the pollution and all that is digested and recomposed to become something apt to sustain life, instead of weakening it. And it means that here, in her large intestine, I got to see how Celia processed it. When the last of the blue and green light faded, the suit ignited its lamp again, allowing me to see where I was going, and it didn’t took me long to realize that I was walking on something extremely dark, which seemed to be looking like earth.

I stopped for a moment. It was getting hard to walk in there, because I was tired. Moving in this suit still required a lot of energy. But I kneelt and put my hands into the soil. Because it quickly became clear that’s what it was. Soil. Or perhaps humus, I don’t really know. But it was definitively not shit. In there, hidden from all sight, unknown among the Normals and probably the Smalls as well, Gigantics turned our waste and refuse into something which, when returned to the Earth, could only be beneficial for all. It was truly mind-blowing.

“Why didn’t you told me that you produced Earth?” I asked her softly as I got up and resumed my advance, trying to get a better look at the older product of her digestion as I approached her anus.

“Well… it’s a little embarrassing Erwan” she replied, and I could tell just from her tone that she was shifting uncomfortably outside. “I mean, I don’t think there is a way to bring into the conversation that I shit soil…”

“Fair enough” I admitted. “But while we are at it… what do you pee?”

“Water!” she replied curtly. “Well, water and more, if I’m being honest” she sighed after a moment of silence. “It’s perhaps better to call it super water, H2O plus many other chemical components which enhance the health of the plants or animals which drink it…”

“So… you’re telling me that all of you Gigantics are basically Mother Nature’s factories to take all our horrible products and repurpose it for the greater good of all? That’s awesome Celia!”

“Well, I wouldn’t go as far as that, but I guess it is the general idea?”

“And, uh… how much do you produce? I mean, if you want to talk about it! It’s perhaps a little bit too personal for you…”

“Babe, you’re literally up my ass” she said in a voice which sounded a little too much restrained to not hide embarrassment of the highest order. “I think I can talk about how much humus I produce… And it’s thousands of tons, once every two weeks.”

“Every two… you don’t need to release yourself more often than that!?” I asked, bewildered by this idea, which seemed absolutely crazy to me, even as I drudged forward, toward the end of this exploration.

There was a silence and I wondered if she didn’t want to talk more about it. I guess that it’s at that time that it realized that having a boyfriend able to explore your innards the way I did with hers could lead to subjects best left untouched. She probably wondered – like I did – if her friend didn’t have a kink about all that. Obviously, it wasn’t really Celia’s situation. But, well, as she had aptly put it, I was up her ass, and not figuratively. May as well ask all those related questions and be done with it. Even if it made her a little squeamish.

“To be honest, it’s more the fact that you so often have to go to the toilet which surprises me…” she finally replied, her diction slow as if she was searching her words. “It doesn’t seem so efficient in the long run… plus you need to eat so much things which require a lot of pollution to produce, and let’s not talk about the environmental toll of all the accommodations you need! Can you believe that without the Growth it was said that Humanity had less than a century left on Earth before it turned it into an uninhabitable planet!?”

I had struck a nerve probably. But, come on! Once every two weeks!? Can you imagine the amount of excretion she must produce? I don’t really know – even today and certainly not back then – how much an adult Gigantic eat. I’ve seen her gorge on hundreds of tons in one serving, but I’m not sure that it was her upper limit. I’m not even sure that there is an upper limit to how much she can eat. Perhaps Gigantics can literally stuff themselves without ever stopping and their organism can deal with it. But I don’t think it probable, considering that they do produce “waste”: clean water and fertile soil.

“Yeah, without you we would probably all be history now. But I can confess that sometimes, it doesn’t make it easier being a Normal. Usually, even…”

“I know. There will always be people abusing their size and strength in this world, I’m afraid. I don’t know if it will make you feel better, but it’s a lot harder for us Gigantics to think that way, however. We are not wired to consider others as beneath us. For all the good it can make…”

I won’t lie, those last few words stuck a chord with me. Gigantics were so incredibly massive and influential that I felt that they could reshape Gigantopia anyway they wanted, and they never seemed to care. Perhaps it was an after-effect of the Growth Event which had created them. Perhaps it was just that taking interest in the game of ants was simply not something anyone could do – and I honestly can’t blame them if they feel like it. I mean, do you care about the lives of ants in your backyard? I certainly don’t, at least not enough to take a notice if something abusive goes there!

As I thought about it, I kept walking, toward the exit, the anus of the goddess-like being I walked in. I can tell you that even while I had spent hours in her, it was still a little overwhelming to think about where I was. It was instead far easier to think about it as some sort of exotic cave-digging. But it was an illusion easily shattered, when her intestine moved. Which was almost constant. The soil was pushed left and right as her guts constricted or expanded, and the suit sent many messages indicating a shift in pressure or perhaps simply Celia having gases – not that I dared ask her that!

Finally, I reached the end of her tunnel and found myself stuck. Here, humus had accumulated so much that I had to literally cram my way through it, pushing even while my limbs were already at their limits and I felt that I’d be so exhausted that I’d collapse at a moment’s notice. But even as I pushed her excrements away, I found myself stuck against the rim of her anus, tightly shut and even when I tried to push it, the flesh and the muscles it hid refused to move, which made me suddenly anxious. Was I supposed to spend days here? Weeks?

“Stop that, you’re tickling me!” she giggled in my helmet, which only added to my frustration, and I kind of lost my temper a little.

“Then how the fuck am I supposed to get out of here!” I yelled, immediately regretting that outburst. “Sorry Celia! I’m so fucking tired and I’m losing it in there… I’m really sorry!”

“Don’t sweat it!” she replied, and she seemed sincere. “It must be such a strange situation that stress is expected, I was warned about it. Just, take a step back or I may… Aaah!”

“What’s happening?” I screamed when the rim of her anus seemed to inflate toward me, colliding with me and making me fall in the soil, confused and suddenly very, very afraid.

“It’s just my finger, babe” she moaned as indeed, her monolithic digit made its way inside of her, dwarfing me with contemptuous ease. “Get on board, Erwan!” she added, her voice super-charged with pleasure.

“How?” I kind of stupidly asked – but come on, cut me some slack here, it’s not something I was used to back then, and even today it remains kind of disturbing to witness!

“Grip my flesh!” she ordered me, and as I did so as best I could, I was finally returned to the outside world.