- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the new chapter. it's a little less sexy-fun, but we'll try to return to that very soon! 

Also, the names dropped at the end are here only for potential sequels/one-shots in this universe, sorry for those who would be interested in knowing more about those three ^^

Chapter 6

Nature has a way to birth wonders that Mankind has never ever dreamt off. I’ve seen the documentaries about the Niagara Falls, the Everest and the rest. But what about Gigantics? Are they truly natural or not? You may think it doesn’t matter much. I mean, why am I raving about it? Well, that’s because, even as I explore the insides of Celia, all I can do is be awed by the formidable drapes, made of bioluminescent bacteria. So many of those that there is no real darkness. I’m walking in space, among galaxies and supernovas.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I replied, trying to appease her – I didn’t want her guts to constrict!

 

* * *

 

You know, 500 meters is actually a very long way to fall. A lot of people may not realize it. I mean, on the ground, what’s 500 meters, uh? Not much, I can tell you. I’ve walked a lot more than that every day, I think everyone does. Well, I guess those who can’t walk don’t but… Herm… We’ll skip this, right? You won’t talk about it, right? Anyway, Celia was still screaming my name when I fell from the top of her head to the tip of her chin. Which is quite gracious by the way, have I told you that already? If not, well, now you know.

Truth been told, I hadn’t enough thought to actually look at her. I was far too busy doing what people who are falling to their death do – I think. That was mostly screaming, feeling utterly terrified and terrible. I didn’t empty my bladder however, if you were wondering. I just felt all my blood leaving my arms and legs, which became lighter, has it moved toward my belly. My mind also became lighter, since I was starting to become unable to think.

And as I turned on myself while passing Celia’s throat, I saw them. Her orbs. They were enormous, a good hundred meters from their tip to her collarbone I think, probably even more, I never dared verify. They protruded so much from her body that I suddenly wondered if I’d die on them. Perhaps I’d hit them and all my bones would splatter inside my little suit, which ended protecting nothing of me. But of course, it was not to be and I passed them. Perhaps she took a step back, perhaps I’d just misjudged my trajectory, which made me a little sad, if you want to know.

I mean, can’t a man at least fall to his death toward his lover’s breasts? Did I truly had such a pathetic destiny that I’d just end a stain on the ground she threads on? Perhaps it was a madness induced by my approaching doom, but I found this idea extremely unfair. I had left Western Gigantopia to have a better life. And I had ended as a toy to Smalls women, and a MILF fucker. Sure, I got some good things out of it, but just as I found someone I felt I could live with, and be happy – happier than ever – I was to die? Fuck no!

“Erwan.”

I started to hear voices. That’s not a good way to end, but I guess at least I wouldn’t have to grapple with madness for years, at the very least, which was something. I guess. I’d have favored a longer opportunity to sear Celia’s body into my mind. Perhaps I could get something great in the afterlife because of it? Perhaps I’d get to reincarnate as something which couldn’t be easily hurt by her? Like, I don’t know, an eagle? Yeah, an eagle sounded great. It’d perch myself on her hair, or perhaps her nose and I’d survey the territory around her and –

“Erwan, you seems to be falling at a terminal velocity. Do you want me to prevent any possible injuries?” asked the same voice, and this time, I recognized it – Shannon!

“Yes! Fuck yes, I want you to do that!” not caring one bit about who could or couldn’t hear me, including the kids.

“Very well. Try to not move too much, it could impede the success of the maneuver” stated the A.I.

I hadn’t the presence of mind required to roll my eyes then, but I do now. What did she expected exactly. That’s I’d wiggle or dance or something, just so I could die like a dumb moron? If there was a way for me to survive all of this, I’d take it, and if it meant that I had to become a piece of wood for a few minutes, I’d turn myself into the very best imitation of a log you’ve ever seen, you better believe it! Of course, it’s easier said than done, especially with four giantesses moving around you, trying to either evade you or catching you.

Because yes. Somehow, I had forgotten about the three Gigantics and the Titan in the room. I’m actually suspecting that you did to. Or perhaps you didn’t and wondered why the fuck I was just talking about myself as I free-fell to my death. How inconsiderate of me! But as a matter of fact, I wasn’t alone, and it was actually a problem. Because, you see, when people move, especially when they move fast, they produce wind. Oh, not much, really. It’s not even a breeze, just a feeling of wind on the limbs, more than anything else. It’s not enough to be a problem. Except perhaps if you were an ant.

And as you know, compared to a full grown Gigantic, that’s what a Normal like me is. An ant. Sure, I’m bigger, comparatively speaking, when it comes to her daughters – and even that may be wrong, it’s be righter to say that I’m less small, I guess – but they are enormous nonetheless. Massive enough that their frantic attempts to do something – anything – created small gust of wind. And when their mother moved, my God… now that was some serious breeze, enough to make me shift a little. Not much, but just enough to make me even more afraid.

They were talking – screaming – more accurately, but it was absolutely incomprehensible to me. Either because they were all yelling at the same time, even calm Tamia, who looked horrified. I know because when I finished one rotation, I looked at her right in the eyes. Hers were incredible wide, showing so much white, even as her fingers – small for hers, already incredibly long for me – extended roughly in my direction, far above her head. Her mouth was closed, her lips clenched so tight that I suddenly wondered if she was hurting a little.

Her taller siblings seemed less worried. Robin had a little smirk. It was disturbing, because I didn’t know why she smirked like that. Was she happy that I could die? It seemed strange, since as far as I knew, no Gigantic had ever hurt Normals. They cared very little for us, in the grand scheme of things, and somehow I had taken it for granted until now. Did walking into their world suddenly made me so noticeable that some of them could take offense at me and my possible – but non-existent- arrogance? Or was she certain I was safe and that nothing bad would happen to me?

Anna seemed to be the one screaming the louder, but I didn’t know why. If what I heard about Gigantics was true, their minds were so far beyond our own that I don’t think she should have been yelling like that. Don’t ask me why. It’s really just how I feel about the whole damn thing. If you make the greatest genius among Normals look as dumb as a rock, you should be able to react to me freefalling like that in a less noisy way, surely! Yeah, it’s petty, but I assure you that of all the voices around, hers was the shrillest by far.

“Erwan, I’ll have to ask you to stop breathing for a moment, to insure that your lungs are not hurt” said Shannon, bringing my mind fully back to my situation, instead of the reactions of the giantesses around me, preventing me to look at Celia one last time probably.

“What?” I asked her stupidly, unsure of what I heard – don’t judge me, all of this was madness.

“The air in your lungs could be a source of danger, if you are breathing while the suit is activating to reduce the speed of your fall below terminal velocity. You have to stop breathing for a few seconds. Starting in three seconds… Two seconds… One second… Now.”

I reacted in time. I don’t know if that damn A.I. was telling the truth, or if she just wanted me to focus on something. I’ve never asked, but I have my doubts. I don’t think that Celia would have built something which could hurt me no matter what. But then again, perhaps she didn’t remember all the specificities of the suit and could have designed it with a flaw of something. I mean, she was screaming and afraid for me, so… In any case, I took a sharp intake of air, closed my mouth and stopped breathing, to let Shannon do her work.

On my sweating face, I suddenly felt a rush of air. I didn’t understood from where it could have come. I was pretty sure that the material of the suit was watertight – and airtight also I guess – and I hadn’t felt ort heard anything ripping it. But here I was, falling to my death with wind rushing all over my body. And then, from the corner of my eye, I saw the suit expanding. It was impossible, and yet it was happening. The material wasn’t stretching, it was ballooning, probably all over. In mere seconds, it had become so vast that five of me could have fit in it, and it was still growing.

Soon, I was unable to see the outside world, because more and more air seemed to be accumulating in the suit and the sort of helmet grew alongside the rest, making me fall at the very bottom of the large bubble I was now in. My lungs were burning up, but I kept my mouth closed, and now that I was able to, I even put one hand over my nostrils. I felt a surge of hope. I understood what the A.I. was trying to do. If enough air was added to the suit, it’d react like a balloon, the fall would slow down considerably and I’d hit the floor safely.

In fact, I may not even hit the floor at all, I reasoned as my vision started to blur, the air flowing all around me, enlarging this impossible suit. Celia or one of the kids could simply catch me safely. I wasn’t already entirely relieved, but it was definitively something, and it made me feel happy. I’d live! Now, I was quite certain of it. I’d live and see another day! In spite of the madness which had been this one, I couldn’t help but be eager for another roller-coaster of a day again, just because it’d meant I was truly safe and well.

“You may now resume breathing” said the A.I., in her calm, professional, tone, as the feeling of the wind around me stopped as abruptly as it had started. “You are now well below terminal velocity and should be able to land without any lasting injuries, minors or otherwise.”

I released my breath, even as I rolled in the suit, which was now far too large for me. I suspect even a Small wouldn’t have been able to fill it, but it was hard to guess from my position, since only a little light came in from the visor in the head. Still, as I breathed in, and felt my lung trying to compensate for the relatively short period of time when I hadn’t given them the oxygen my body craved, I felt incredible relief, and tears started to form in my eyes. I chose to let them flow freely.

Suddenly, I stopped moving. It wasn’t a shock, or anything too violent, more like a soft landing. Softer than what I had seen on T.V. when I watched movies were Normals made use of parachutes, I think. I never tried one however, so I can’t really compare all that well, but you get the idea, I think. Anyway, one moment I was now drifting slowly toward the floor, and the next I was on a solid surface. But not the ground, I could tell it immediately, because it moved and shifted underneath me. It had to be a hand, and looking up, I could see where the fingers pressed into the material of the suit.

I doubted it was Celia’s, however. The shape of the fingers seemed too small, and certainly not large enough. I hadn’t much time to ponder who my savior – or at least handler – was, because suddenly I moved up, fast. My stomach seemed to try to move to my throat and I grunted as the speed flattened me against the palm beneath the suit. Mercifully, it didn’t last long and I was soon able to think about a way to return the suit to normal. And if I even wanted it. I didn’t feel like doing the whole rodeo all over again if the children acted like… well, like children. Again.

“The suit will deflate in three, two, one…” stated Shannon, startling me.

“Wait a minumpf!”

That dumb idea hadn’t waited for me to even try to get my head back into the right place. She simply sucked all the extra air out of the suit in mere seconds, which meant that I was suddenly trapped in there, my face probably around its back. I panicked again, of course. We all know how dangerous a simple piece of plastic on the nose and mouth can be, and here I was, with something awfully sticky on those. I wouldn’t be able to breathe sooner rather than later, I knew it. But then, the suit opened before me and even as I wriggled out of it, I found myself lying on the palm of Robin’s hand.

“Are you okay?” she asked me, one of her eyebrow quizzically raised high on her brow. “It wasn’t that dangerous, you can stop crawling all around my hand, you know?”

“Yeah? Well, you’ll be allowed to be sure about how dangerous it was when you’ll be falling from outer space without a parachute, kid!” I retorted, looking up at her.

She gasped and I regretted m hasty words. Robin seemed to be a lot less calm than her mother, and a lot less interested in my well-being than her siblings. And yet, damn! I was right to be a little angry – or at least curt – with her. It’s easy to think that it wasn’t dangerous when you’re already 200 meters tall or something and still a kid! I’m just a poor Normal guy! With a crush on her fully-sized Gigantic mother, sure, but come on! That little adventure could have – should have – been lethal for me. I should have died, so she could me some slack.

“I like him Mom!” she suddenly said, letting out a bellowing laughter which hit me like a wave, making me wince in spite of the implant. “He’s really funny!”

“Well, he’s certainly feisty” sighed Celia, who appeared over the outstretched hand of her daughter. “Are you okay Erwan?” she asked me directly, worry and relief both obvious on her beautiful face, even from the rather disgraceful angle I was looking up at. “Do you want me to pick you up?”

“Well… I feel like I need some time to myself, so perhaps if you could get me back to your pendant or something, I think it’d be great” I replied truthfully – anything would be better than in the open for a little bit of time at least.

“Of course, I’ll do that. Just… don’t go anywhere okay?” she asked me, as she stood up to her full size, her face now hidden by the massive shelf of her bust.

I almost laughed. I was a mess, honestly, and I think it wouldn’t have sounded too strange or unsettling, even for the kids. But I contained myself, somehow. You got to agree that it’s a little funny to hear, considering the situation I was in, right? Where the hell would I go? I was more or less trapped on the palm of a kid. It’s…. it’s really emasculating I suppose, but it’s never been really a bother to me. I mean, it is what it is. I’m really small – or rather, Celia and her family are really tall – and I just have to accept it and move on with my life to be happy with them. No big deal.

“What? But I haven’t played with him yet!” whined Anna, who suddenly rushed toward Robin, making me very, very still and terrified in a second, until a smaller form stood between the two Gigantic kids. “Tamia, what are you doing!”

“Mr. Erwan was put in danger because you tried to keep it to yourself” stated the smaller of the giant children. “Now he’s out of the suit. It’s dangerous for him now.”

“But… Mom! You told me I could-“ started Anna, but she was cut short by her bellowing mother.

“Anna, that’s enough! Erwan is not a toy! He doesn’t belong to you! Or me, or anyone! And your sister is right! You’ve been putting our guest in dire dangers, all because you can’t act like a proper Gigantic your age should! I won’t punish you because I know how competitive you all can get, but I’d better not heard anything about you wanting Erwan back or something, is it clear?”

“That’s not fait!” yelled Anna, seconds before swirling around and rushing away, probably to her room like angry kids are prone to do, no matter their size, I guess.

“Damn it…” muttered Celia as she came back, with the pendant dangling in her grasp. “Robin, Tamia, can I let you keep this pendant and make sure that Erwan will get some rest?”

“Of course Mom” said Robin with a strange, pompous tone. “I’ll show him how a proper Gigantic behave, even at a young age!”

“And I’ll make sure that she doesn’t do anything stupid, Mommy” said Tammy with her dreamy voice.

“Hey!” yelped her older sister, who still held me in her hand. “I never do anything stupid!”

I looked at her. So did her sister and her mother and she fidgeted a little, embarrassed. Probably more under Celia’s gaze than mine or Tamia’s, if I’m being honest. But I do like to think that she was also realizing how ridiculous it was to say something like that when I had almost died because she had tried to take me from her sister. I hadn’t much time to glare at her, however, since Celia’s hand descended and with it the pendant, which was already deploying the scale. It was a little dangerous, of course, because it moved left and right, but it stabilized just next to me.

I didn’t wait for a moment. I just picked up the suit and rushed up, in the safety of that nest. I knew that, once I was inside, the outside world was sealed. Sure, it was literally mind-blowing to look outside and see it whirl around while I didn’t at all, but it was now making me really safe. As I let myself fall on the sofa, I disconnected the implant. I knew it was dangerous, but I didn’t want anyone hearing me, and if I could, it was surely because I didn’t risk to be truly hurt – it was designed to prevent it, after all. I put my face in my hands and I started to cry, as softly as I could. I don’t know how long it lasted, perhaps a minute, perhaps ten, it was hard to tell.

I was finally able to see what could be my life if I stayed with Celia. I’d be put in dangerous, possibly deadly, situations. I wasn’t ready for it, and yet I wasn’t ready to give up on Celia either. I had learnt to know her, with our hour long discussions over one year. And while she was larger than life, she entranced me in a way that no other woman had ever done. I didn’t want to give up on that, no matter what. But I needed to be sure that I wouldn’t die that fast. I needed to make sure that even her daughters wouldn’t try something stupid, however.

“Hey, are you okay in there?” suddenly asked Robin, startling me.

“You shouldn’t make the pendant dangle like that, it may be dangerous for him!” shouted Tamia.

“No it isn’t, dummy” sighed the older daughter of Celia. “I already explained to you that this pendant generate its own gravity, independent of the normal one. I could send it as far as possible and he wouldn’t notice anything.”

“That’s what you say, but I still don’t understand how the Paradox Engine can work. It doesn’t make sense at all” grumbled Tamia. “How can it produce that effect? It should just… blow up. Or at least not work at all!”

“That’s because you’re a Titan, not a Gigantic” sighed Robin, and I assure you that suddenly, I was all hear – it was unheard of for Normals to learn about the real differences between our tallest cousins, so remaining silent and letting two little girls try to explain it to each other would probably be instructive.

“Oh come on… it’s because of the Harmonics” said Robin, as if it meant shit! “I told you already. It works by producing energy on a wavelength distinct from what the rest of the world operate on, and because of it, it can be refined to achieve certain goals. In this case, a localized and specific gravitational pull, which insure that the things inside are kept safe. As for why it isn’t affecting the outside world itself, that’s because the Paradox Engine can produce several wavelength at the same time and…”

“Urg, stop please” whined Tamia. “You told me that already, but I don’t understand how it can work! It doesn’t make sense! It should be impossible!”

“Well, there is a reason it’s called a Paradox Engine” sighed Robin, before launching herself in a long and convoluted explanation which left my head spinning.

I honestly probably didn’t even understood a tenth of what she had said and of that tenth, less than a hundredth made sense to me. All I could grasp was that the technology devised by the Gigantics was even more insanely advanced that what everyone ever assumed among my friends and acquaintances. Of course, we all suspected it, but there is a world between suspecting and knowing for sure. And it opened a whole new world for my imagination to wander to.

For instance, why couldn’t we colonize space? Gigantics could create localized gravity but not a starship? It seemed a little strange to me. Suddenly, I wondered by did Celia hid behind her beautiful smile, endearing face, incredible eyes and of course enormous bosom. The fear and memory of it were starting to fade, as I started to let my past as a gigolo starting to resurface. I had learnt a lot of dirty little secrets while I pleasured older and taller women. And I started to wonder how I’d be able to learn something like that from Celia.

Of course, I quickly drifted to sleep instead of truly of planning it. I was far too tired now to stay awake. And the sofa was really comfortable. My eyelids grew heavier and I started to snore. I don’t really remember what I dreamt, if I did at all. All I know that I was suddenly startled away by something. I blinked and looked around me. All was dark. A very dark. I immediately realized that the pendant was hidden between the mountains of Celia’s rack. It made me harden a little, just to think about it, but I did my best to ignore it, as I reactivated the implant.

“Celia?” I called up, trying to understand what exactly had jolted me awake. “Is everything alright?”

“I should be the one asking you that, Erwan” she replied, her voice low and gentle, but unable to conceal her worry. “You almost died today…”

“I did. But… But I want you to know that it doesn’t change the fact that I want to be with you. I love you Celia, and I don’t want to let you think otherwise, just because I fly without plane nor parachute!”

“Oh Erwan, beautiful…” she whispered, and I could almost picture the tears in her eyes. “Are you… you do mean it, don’t you? You’d have every reason to never want to see me again. I lied to you, I brought you home at our first date, let my daughters put you in danger… And yet you want to stay with me? Erwan, you’re so… so incredible.”

“Well, no. I’m just Normal” I said, a little tongue in check, but it made her laugh so hard that the pendant jumped out from between her enormous tits – which allowed me to notice that she had compressed them again.

“Oh God… You can really be adorable when you want to, Erwan” she said, her voice low and tender. “But I’m bringing you back home, I don’t want anyone to wonder where you are. And you need to go to work tomorrow… Even if I guess I could ask for you to be excused. You know, being a Gigantic give me some privileges and while I don’t like to use them, I’d be very happy to make your life easier that way. But I also don’t want to interfere with your life too much, so…”

“Celia, calm down” I said, as I sensed that her words were mostly there to calm herself and fill any silence which could fell between us. “It’s fine, really. I’ll be working tomorrow, we’ll meet again and try to think about a better way to interact with your daughters without me ending in a very undignified way, okay?”

“Of course, anything you want. Oh, yeah, while I think about it, is there any restriction to taller citizens in the section of Gigantopia you live in?”

It was something we’ve never talked about, right? I bet you believed that Gigantics, Titans and the like can go wherever they want, and you’d be largely right. But there is some restrictions, mostly in neighborhoods where people live. It’s not applicable to Smalls, sadly, and even Giants can find some way around it, but Titans and Gigantics are forbidden to enter some areas. But it wasn’t the case where I lived, because the rent was lower when the tallest inhabitants could wander around, drunk or not. Who would have thought that the idea of being crushed to death without notice could do that, right?

“There is a plaza where you’ll be able to drop me, it’ll be really close to my home. Twenty minutes’ walk, and I’ll be safely in my bed!”

“Twenty minutes!” she repeated, sounding horrified. “I can’t drop you several hundred kilometers away from your home, Erwan!”

“Wha- oh!” I yelled, realizing what she meant. “Twenty minutes for a Normal, Celia. I’ll be fine!”

“Oh… Of course, it makes sense… I’m just so not used to thinking in a way more suited to Normals than, well… you know?”

“I do” I chuckled. “But isn’t it strange? I mean, interacting with someone as small as I am? I think I’d find it… not really appealing. There isn’t much you can do with me.”

“Oh, believe me, there is plenty we can do together. The imagination’s the limit, and I have plenty of that!” she laughed. “And our size difference… I wouldn’t say that it doesn’t matter, or to the contrary that it excite me more but… It definitively plays a part in how I feel about you. For starter, it’s great to have a boyfriend who fits easily between my tits!”

“Technically speaking, the pendant does that, I’m far too small to be kept there, a Giant would work better for that purpose!” I teased her – I felt that she wanted to make me forget the bad events of the day, and it was something I was also eager to do – even if I knew it could be a great opportunity to learn more about the Gigantics and their achievements.

“That’s even better! I can keep you close while giving you your space, a comfortable home and a great view from my plateau” she retorted, using the pendant to trace the top of her breasts which, under the many stars of this moonless night, looked more like a sea of darkness, contained in her top, more than anything else – but it also made the movements a lot less sickening to me, which I was relieved for, at least.

“It certainly is a great apartment here. The view is a little… difficult to deal with, for someone like me, but certainly breathtaking. And to tell you the truth, it’s of a far greater standing that where I live.”

“What? I asked for it to replicate a comfortable Normal house… is it too gaudy? Do you want me to have another one manufactured? It could be done in a week, you know? You could get an exact replica of your home, if you don’t feel comfortable here!”

“One week? The whole thing? With the Pa” I almost named the engine but managed to stop myself in time, “particularly well-crafted rooms and all?”

“Yes. I realize it may seems to be really long, but I really can’t recommend such artifacts being crafted in less time than that, Erwan. It could be dangerous for your health and safety. A default in the crystal and the pressure of my cleavage could break it open and crush you. It certainly isn’t what I want for you.”

I hadn’t the hart to tell her that I was actually shocked at how fast she hinted that such an incredible piece of machinery could be assembled in a week. I hadn’t understood most of what her oldest daughter had said, and already it had made it clear that it required knowledge and knohow which outstripped by an incredible margin all that Normal could possibly do. But it also required some sort of chain of production, and I had never heard of anyone working on something like that. Ever. And it was strange, to say the least.

I know my common Normals. It would have find its way online, one way or another. At the very least, we would have had rumors about those. But all we have was hearsays about the capacities of the Gigantics ’brains. We didn’t even know what they ate or how they processed it, as Celia had so easily demonstrated! And we hadn’t been alone then, the waiter, the hotel staff, the other clients… And yet the information was suppressed. Was it just because no one wanted to risk the anger of our cousins, fearing to rouse such behemoths to blind fury? Or was it something more sinister?

“Erwan? Are you okay in there?” said Celia suddenly, jolting me back to reality – and I quickly deduced that she must have had asked me a question and I hadn’t answered.

“I’m sorry, I was sort of dozing off, I’m not that rested after such an eventful – but wonderful- - day” I told her, and it wasn’t a lie, just far from the whole truth. “Can you repeat your question?”

“I asked if you wanted me to come and pick you up tomorrow evening” she said, and I could tell how nervous she was, as if such a benign action warranted such a worry. “I mean, I’d understand if you found it too soon or anything but -”

“That’s perfect, don’t worry. I’ll be finishing my shift early tomorrow, at 9.30 p.m., so I should be home a little bit later. Let’s say that you’ll meet me up where you’ll drop me in a few, at 10.30 p.m. Deal?” I asked, already eagerly anticipating the idea of an evening with her.

“Yeah, sure… I’ll try to have someone to take care of the kids, so we’ll be together, alone in the house. I hope you like the sound of it?” she asked, and while I couldn’t see her face in the darkness of the night, I suspected she bit her lower lip quite sensually.

“Of course I am!” I shouted, trying to showcase how eager I was. “But we’ll try to not send me flying again just yet, okay?”

“I’ll do my best, but I’d like for you to touch Heaven when we are together” she replied, making him laugh with how corny she could be.

* * *

When I went home, I close the door behind, and fell on my bed. I was exhausted. And not because I had walked twenty minutes under a heavy rain, which hadn’t been planned. Perhaps I should have asked Celia to drop me to station nearer to her home, because I didn’t live so far away from the one in my neighborhood. But we hadn’t thought about looking at the weather forecast and I was now naked, shivering and waiting for the radiator in the bathroom to heat it up, so that I could enjoy a long and relaxing hot shower.

I really had a hard time focusing on what I wanted to talk with Celia the next day. I wanted to fuck her, as much as I could at least. But I also felt that I needed to learn if there was a darker side to Gigantopia. I had never heard of any of the nasty rumors which plagued books and other works of fiction about utopias in the relics of the Pre-Growth era, but it didn’t mean it wasn’t possible that something dark was underfoot. I know for sure that a lot of peoples consider the upper echelons of Gigantopia’s political circle to be in the thrall of Titans, at the very least.

And in my case, what was I. A fancy toy? Something for her to get some respectability in whatever dark circles she worked in? I doubted it. She wouldn’t have spent the whole previous year talking with me and waiting this long to convince me of meeting here. Furthermore, I hadn’t heard about her. Of course, I didn’t heard of most Gigantics, but I knew already that three of them were incredibly famous. Jackson Novus, a renowned artist who sculpted directly into the living rocks of the mountains and their glaciers. Grace Yaoussa, apparently a philosopher whose mind was so far ahead anything that she had basically created a new religion with her as its Messiah.

And of course, Miranda King. The one woman who had proudly proclaimed that the future of Mankind was to see Gigantopia expand its borders – peacefully of course. To all of the world. And from what I had seen today, I started to wonder if she wasn’t right when she said that only Gigantopia had the means to achieve global peace. But at what cost… Three Gigantics, among the hundreds living in the city-state the size of old Europe, famous and whose names were known. One of them had worshippers outside of it, as far as I knew, and that was it.

“You’re losing it Erwan” I chided myself. “Celia’s not suspicious, and neither are her daughters. Perhaps it’s just possible that Gigantics be actually like us. All different from the others.”

It wasn’t much, but it was a better train of thought than getting all paranoid. And as I walked toward the shower, I started to consider two bigger things. Two very big, bouncy and incredibly mighty things. My dick hardened as the hot water hit my body and I let my hand fell toward my crotch. Now that I was away from her and her kids, my mind started to wander. Her vastness needed to be explored. Perhaps with some sort of harness, perhaps? If she didn’t move too much, it could be feasible.

And it would be glorious.