- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. Life has been a little hard on me recently, but here it is, the newest Chapter of Gigantopia. I hope you'll like it !

Chapter 5

The leap of faith. It’s quite the common saying, and in fact it has taken particular significance in today’s world. We Normals live among giants, literally, and even the smallest of the Small is utterly enormous compared to us. Which means that forging bonds of trust, friendship – or love – can be quite hard. How can you be sure that the others truly care about you? And in reverse, how can she know that you aren’t just using her to achieve something? As I final reached the end of my fall, the strange armor protecting me stopping me so I can explore her insides.

“Are you okay in there?”

* * *

“Can I pick him up?” asked one of the youngest looking of Celia’s children, already extending her hand to pick me up without waiting for an answer.

“Anna, stop that!” shouted Celia angrily, slapping the little hand away from me.

The whole thing threatened to send me flying away from her breasts and toward my doom. I don’t think either she or her daughters had realized how wobbly her enormous breasts could be when she shifted her torso so quickly, even only a little as she had just did, to extend her arm and push away her youngest’ hand. But for me, it was as if I had ended on a rough sea for a moment, and I ended sprawled on her black flesh, hoping fervently that I’d be able to return to the pendant really soon. Of course, it wouldn’t be, but I swear even hill-sized breasts didn’t seem so attractive at that moment.

“But why?” whined the girl named Anna, whom I now recognized, since Celia had shown me a lot of photos of her daughters in the past.

“Isn’t it obvious, dum dum?” asked the older looking girl, who must have been around seven already. “You’ll hurt him if you do that!”

“No I wouldn’t! And you’re the dum dum Robin!” shouted Anna, turning toward her sibling, bristling with sudden childish anger.

“Oh yeah? Wanna say that again?” threatened the already obviously taller girl, puffing out her muscle, which should have made me laugh, because they weren’t that imposing at all for her frame, but only made me deadly afraid – if the girls started to fight like kids are prone to, while I wasn’t safely tucked away inside the pendant, I doubted that I’d survive it.

“Stop that. Immediately!” barked Celia, surprising me as she rose back to her full height, hiding her daughters from my sight. “I won’t have you acting like spoiled children with our guest here! Anna, Robin, you go and pick up your homework, now! Tamia, you can stay here for now.”

“But I want to play with mister too… I won’t be able to if I don’t do my homework now” replied the third child, her voice softer and a little dreamy compared to her sister’s, and who seemed to be far smaller, which was strange considering that she didn’t seem any younger than Anna.

“Bleh, you want to make your homework? You’re crazy Tamia!” shouted Anna, while Robin let out a sound which was somewhat the bastard children of a sigh and a snicker.

“You should take example on your sister” grumbled the Gigantic I was resting on, still quite afraid, but slightly less so, now that it was just me, her head over me, and her vast breasts beneath my body. “It’s not because we are Gigantics that you should rest on your laurels. Even among us, there is dumb peoples, and I don’t want my daughters to be counted among them!”

Now, that was a first. Dumb Gigantics? Somehow, it seemed oxymoronic to me. It was really as impossible as a wet fire or a bright darkness. It really, really, didn’t compute in my brain. All my life, I’ve heard, and learnt, how vastly superior the various kind of Grown are compared to Normals. And sure, there is plenty of mysteries they don’t share with us – starting with the diet of the Gigantic, but also the way they truly make tender love to people smaller than them. But that’s a spoiler for another time, so sorry but you’ll have to wait a bit for this! Not much, I swear, but still, don’t get greedy just yet!

“But Moooooooooooom!” complained Anna and Robin in perfect synchronization. “Teacher only give us dumb homework! It can be done in minutes!” added the eldest of the two, while her younger sibling probably nodded in agreement, if the wordless sounds she made were any indication.

“All the more reasons for you to go and do them now then” smirked Celia – and looking up, I can tell you that it was quite sexy, in spite of the spot I was in, which didn’t gave her her best face to look at. “If you do them – and do them well – quick enough, you’ll get to spend more time with Erwan! So? What are you waiting for?”

A series of groans followed her words, but I did hear small feet scampering away and the loud and – relatively – shrill voices of the girls getting weaker as they walked toward their rooms, I suspected. Which were probably a kilometer or so away – without counting the stairs. My mind, which had somehow managed to forget the scale of this place, had focused on it with a vengeance and I found myself struggling with the sheer magnitude of Celia’s home – that and the fact that my lustful desires of fucking her like a wild beast while her daughters slept in the next room had been utterly quashed.

“Sorry about that” sighed Celia, bringing me back to the situation at hand. “I hope it wasn’t too frightening for you? I hadn’t taken in consideration how… forthcoming they can be, at that age...”

“Don’t worry. I only had two heart attacks!” I replied in an attempt to appease her by jesting – and as it turned out, failing miserably at it!

“What!? Are you alright? Do I need to call the nearest hospital? I think they have one in one of the Small villages around the house which could accommodate you, but I’m not sure that they have Normal facilities since they don’t have Normals inhabitants and...”

“I’m fine, I was joking!” I shouted, trying to calm down the Gigantic woman – the last thing I wanted was for her to get so frantic that even my current predicament would worsen; any more than that and her inviting cleavage would indeed gobble me up!

“It’s not funny!” she grumbled, looking at me sideways, as best she could. “I’d be in a pinch if something like that happened to you Erwan! What would I tell your family, uh?”

“Shit happens?” I tried – I had told her that I still talked a lot with my parents and even my siblings, but we hadn’t seen each other since I had moved to Gigantopia. “Honestly, they wouldn’t hold it against you, you know?”

“Don’t be stupid!” she huffed, shaking her head, which brought some strands of hair toward me, which actually made me really nervous and forget about all my attempts at joking my way out of this conversation I really didn’t want to have. “Of course they’d be shaken. You told me they love you, and I understand why perfectly. And I couldn’t bear the thought of bringing them such a horrible news. That I killed their boy because I wasn’t careful enough…”

“Hey! I swear it’s not something you should be afraid of. This situation, it’s new for both of us. We’re bound to make some mistakes, but if we are careful, then we’ll manage. I’m sure of it.”

“Really?” she asked me, as she fished the pendant from between her breasts to bring it back toward me. “Are you already sure you want to stay with me? With my daughters? So quickly?”

“I… I think I do. We’ve been talking for almost a year by now. We know each other, at least our personalities, what we like and dislike… It’s already a good start for a relationship, even one as tricky as ours. So, yeah, I think I want to see where it can go, with you and your girls.”

Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Erwan’s using his past as a boy toy for older MILF to play it cool and charming with this particularly tall giantess. But I swear it’s not like that! I know it’d dumb, I know it’s cliché, but I’m in love with Celia –and I was already when I told her those words! Sure, being a gigolo for women helped find the correct words and way to say them, but it wasn’t just that. I didn’t want to play her, or appease her with false words. I truly believed every one of them, and I think that’s why she accepted to hear me and assumed I was telling the truth to her.

“Okay, fine… But I’d like you to go in the pendant for the time being. I’ll put you back on hour apartment here, you should be able to be safe there while I’ll go make sure that my daughters aren’t rushing their homework. They need to be serious now, or they’ll never be!”

“Sure, no problem!” I replied, getting back up and briskly walking toward the pendant – I didn’t like it too much in there, it made the whole world feel strange with its unique gravity and all, but at least I’d be safe. “But won’t your daughters be sad that I’ll remain hidden here?”

“Well…” she started as she walked toward the furniture, putting the pendant back next to the elevator, “there may be something I thought about and had built accordingly to my expectations which could help you deal with all those grubby little hands. Not so little hands for you I guess” she chuckled nervously, which was kind of cute. “If you want to try it on, of course!” she added nervously.

It piqued my interests. She had something in there able to protect me? That was something really intriguing, and without saying too much too soon, it proved invaluable to me, on more than one occasion. Of course I’d use it, even if it turned out to be a pink dress with cyan polka dots! Well, okay, maybe if it had been like that, I wouldn’t wear it. Admittedly, it’d be really too ridiculous for me. I have some standards, in spite of everything which had happened to me since I came to Gigantopia! So, you bet your ass that I searched the thing quickly!

“I think that could be a great idea. I feel safe in your hands” and it was only partially a lie! “but with your daughters around, perhaps it’d I deed be best to have some form of safety net for the time being. I’m sure they’ll learn quickly how to handle me without it.”

“Yeah, they can be full of surprise when they want something! Being able to interact with you without putting you in danger should challenge them, and I’m sure they’ll take a liking to the idea. I just hope they won’t take too long to learn about the dangers they can be to you. And now, I really need to go and see what they are doing. See you in a few!”

I exited the pendant to see her large frame disappearing behind a wall and I sighed. I had hoped to peek a little shot of her ass, even though her green dress would have prevented me to get a full picture anyway. Still, it was with a somewhat disappointed that I went inside the gigantic – eh – building she had had erected for me, in search of that fabled protection against Gigantics. Perhaps there was some Jäger in there? Or a Gundam? I wasn’t too fond of big robots, but if there was one in there, besides her sex toy – and I highly doubted it was the kind of thing she wanted to see her young daughters interact with! – I’d find it and wear it, I swear!

“Shannon?” I asked the A.I. as soon as I was properly inside the elevator, but hadn’t yet selected a floor or aisle of the home.

“Yes Erwan?” she replied, making me shiver a little still.

“Do you happen to know where I could find a protective item for me, when I interact with Gigantics?”

I felt even dumber than this question. Saying the words out louds was just ridiculous, and I wasn’t even able to properly describe what I wanted! I’m sure that the Gigantic-designed A.I. was light-years beyond anything Normals had ever created, but still, how would it be able to grasp what I was asking her to search, in such vague terms? I suddenly regretted not having asked Celia for more information on the item in question. It could have helped me tremendously. But, then again, her work proved to be far better than I had anticipated.

“Of course Erwan. The protective suit is in the Northern Aisle, floor 12, Storage room 1. I’m preparing the item for retrieval.”

“Pro… Protective suit?” I repeated rather dumbly if you ask me – but of course, you are all polite enough not to ask right? Right!?

“Indeed, a specially crafted, adaptable protective suit. Able to withstand the pressure of deep oceanic trenches, the vacuum of space and even being stomped by a fully grown Gigantic, even if the suit hasn’t been tested with an actual Normal inside of it during those events. Would you like to try them before stepping out of the building?”

“NO!” I shouted, horrified by Shannon’s suggestion, at least until I realized that it was just an A.I. and not a real woman I was talking to, even if the voice made it harder to remember at times – perhaps I should switch her back to her more robotic tone to avoid such confusion?

“Very well. The suit is waiting for you. I advise caution in its use, since it won’t make you indestructible, Erwan.”

“Thanks for the advice” I replied, my voice dripping with irony, but the damn machine didn’t seem to care – or even notice!

“You’re welcome Erwan. I have been programmed to keep the inhabitant of this building safe, after all.”

I rolled my eyes as I selected the correct aisle and floor. There was no winning against that A.I. I realized, and I chose to focus on things which mattered a lot more. Like Celia’s flesh in my hand. I hadn’t had the time to truly process it, but since this time it took me almost two minutes to reach my destination – which probably meant that it was really far away from the entry point at the top of the cabinet-like building – I could actually consider it. I had spent a rather long time on it, and I had inadvertently grappled a little to not fall, when she was chiding her daughters.

And of course, I had touched it when I had fucked her nipple but the second time as different. It wasn’t anything sexual, she just wanted me on her massive orbs, unleashed totally, yet so massive that they seemed to barely move when she breathed normally. It was an incredibly erotic experience in hindsight, and I started to caress my penis through my clothes. I wanted her to put me there again. I wanted her to dominate me win this gentle, almost innocent way she did. I wanted her to dwarf me with any part of her body and yet shower me with her love. I wanted…

“Erwan? Your breathing seems to be ragged and your vitals are indicating a great level of hormonal activity. Do you want me to indicate the nearest restroom for you?”

I almost wore loudly as the door opened. I should have known better than to start masturbating in a place that I shared with an A.I. I guess. But come on, there was Gigantic bombshell who had a crush on me and I had one on her! What could a young man do, but touch himself? They can be so overwhelming! To tell you the truth, I ended ignoring Shannon’s sometimes very intrusive remarks rather soon. Between an ebony goddess-like girlfriend and an A.I., it was easy to choose on which to truly focus, if you know what I mean.

“I’m fine Shannon. Just… where is the storage room 1?”

“Nearest door to your right” she chimed as the elevator opened and I stepped outside of it.

Of course, I should have expected that a building designed by a Gigantic – even when it was meant to be used by a Normal – would have some aberrations. In this case, the nearest door to the right was actually a long way away, far more than was normal in the older buildings or even some more recent but where Normals or even Smalls had been involved directly in their conception. I had to walk far more than it should have been the case, but in the end, it wasn’t that fart away. But when I entered the storage room and saw the suit – apparently, Shannon had made sure that it was truly waiting for me – I was confused.

Surely, that slim and thin grey thing was not the suit which was expected to protect me from a mortal fall to the ground, or even just grubby fingers applying too much pressure on me and making me burst like a too ripe grape… I had envisioned something sturdier. Something looking like an armor, even a very futuristic one, slim and yet impressive. But that thing was just non-descript. Like a barely finished stuff, perhaps the first step in creating something useful. Surely, neither the A.I. nor Celia actually expected me to don it, right?

“You have found the suit. I advise to wear it. The daughters of my creator can be a little ditzy, according to the data I have been granted. An accident could and in fact should happen rather quickly if you interact with them without supervision.”

“But… are you sure it’s the suit? I mean, it doesn’t look able to protect me from anything! It’s so thin I could pierce it with my finger!”

“I assure you that you couldn’t even leave a mark on it if you spent your whole life trying Erwan” replied the A.I. and I swear she felt smug saying that! “It has been designed by Celia, and will thus protect you perfectly. At least, you shouldn’t endure dire injuries, no matter what.”

I guess I could have kept arguing with a robot or a program or whatever Shannon truly wanted to be called, but I decided that I had better things to do. I wanted to be back with Celia and meet her daughters properly. If it meant trusting her when it came to that ridiculous thing, well, sure, I’d wear it and pray for the best! There wasn’t much else to do anyway. So I picked it up, and almost let it fall on the ground. That shit was a lot heavier than I had expected! Not to the point that I couldn’t lift it, just… three times the weigh I had envisioned.

Nonetheless, I managed to lift it properly and put it on. It was then that I realized that it was really a strange thing. For starter, there didn’t seem to have any seams on it. As if it had been cut off from just one piece of cloth. But it was impossible. You couldn’t just do something like that, right? And inside of the suit, embedded in the fabric, there seemed to be a form of circuitry, which had alighted when I started to put it on. I shivered a little, because while I had assumed that Celia hadn’t anything crazier than the pendant in story, I was proven utterly wrong.

Once I was fully covered in the suit, I was left with a dilemma. I couldn’t close it since I had entered it from its back. But just as I started to wonder what to do, icons appeared on the facial plate – which seemed to be made of the same material than the external walls of the pendant. At the exact same time, I heard the suit closing up. I don’t know how to describe it. It was a sound not unlike the one a dress would make while lightly touching the ground as it moved. But in a matter of seconds, I was sealed inside the suit, and panic struck.

“Get me out of here!” I yelled, suddenly afraid of suffocating in there, for there didn’t seem to have any breathing apparatus, which I should have noticed beforehand I guess, but was simply too surprised to do. “I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!”

“Your vitals show no sign of deterioration” replied Shannon. “Are you sure you want to exit the suit without testing it?”

“Of c…” I started, but stopped myself when I realized that I hadn’t any difficulty to take in air, aside from my own fear – in fact, I felt a steady flow of wind on my face, which was just impossible.

“Erwan? Your command hasn’t been clear.”

“I’ll… I’ll try it on first. How… how do I use it?”

“I do not know. I do not have data concerning its use, only its capabilities.”

“Oh…” I said, a little disappointed. “I guess I’ll have to find it the hard way…”

* * *

I exited the elevator cabin on the roof of the cabinet mere seconds before three little tornadoes – well, not so little really – hurried, yelling and laughing, into the living room. And behind them, their mother, advancing with the matronly grace and confidence of a powerful den mother surveying her brood, certain of her safety. She was still in the same green velvety dress, but when she looked toward me, I saw her flash me a smile and she opened her top slightly more, offering me a view of her breasts, before gently putting one of her finger deep into her cleavage, indicating clearly what she meant to do with me, now that I was in this suit – and I felt torn about it, but hadn’t much time to think about it.

“What’s that? What’s that he’s wearing!” asked Anna, almost jumping up and down as she rushed toward me, frightening me a little. “Is it a special suit so he can fly around?”

“Do you see any jetpack, dum dum!” snorted Robin, coming down behind her sister, and highlighting how massive she already was compared to her, while Tamia, who approached more slowly was clearly the same age or almost the same as Anna.

I gulped in my suit, hoping that it was as protective as the A.I. had said it was, because I suspected that I’d test it very soon. Celia had stooped against a wall, cocking her eyebrows at me with a huge smile, clearly confident that I was perfectly safe now and that her daughters could meet their protective step-father mostly unsupervised. But I didn’t share her feelings about it, especially with the way Anna and Robin looked at me. The former was clearly hesitating between answering her sister and just grabbing me, while the latter smirked, awaiting any action to react accordingly.

I suspected that Robin was at least fifty meters taller than her sisters, and she looked broader and sturdier. Her hairs were longer and wilder, and she had clearly a different father from the other two. She had larger eyes, a smaller nose and a better defined jaw, even underneath the baby fat she still had. By comparison, Anna had almost almond-shaped eyes, with a lighter skin tone and less curly hair, arranged in large braids which shifted as she shook, as if she was unable to contain her excitement and had to express it in some way.

Tamia, in the back, seemed to be the smallest of the three, by a wide margin. I suspected that she had to be on her tip toes to look at me over the edge of the cabinet-building. Which confused me, because now that I was able to better look at her, I noticed that she looked a lot like Anna and couldn’t have been younger than her. And yet, she was at least a head smaller than the sister whom I suspected was her twin. Which made me consider me only one possibility. She wasn’t a Gigantic, more probably a Titan. But I had never expected it to be possible.

“Can I pick you up mister!” asked Anna, breaking my focus and bringing my attention back to her.

“Oh my God dum dum! You can’t just ask someone if you can pick them up!”

“Of course I can, Robin!” replied the first, showing her teeth at her sister. “How am I supposed to pick him up otherwise? Just taking him like that!?”

“Well, duh!”

“That’d be very invasive” interjected Tamia, who managed to put her head over the edge, probably by climbing the cabinet a little.

“Tamia, be careful please sweetie, you could get hurt if you fall, and we don’t want it” said Celia, moving away from the wall to approach me, which made me feel safer.

“I know Mommy” replied the smaller girl, still straining visibly to try and better see me. “But I just want to be able to talk with the Mister!”

“Then I’ll help you!” offered Anna, stepping behind her sister and lifting her as if she weighted nothing.

It made me extremely nervous. Not because Tamia tried to struggle or anything, she seemed relatively fine with that, almost jaded. But a little girl shouldn’t have been able to lift her sister, however smaller than she was, so easily. It highlighted how fundamentally different Gigantics were compared to Normals. And to Titans apparently, because now that Tamia’s body was in my line of sight, I noticed how much broader Anna and Robin were compared to her, with already sturdier arms and shoulders, where Tamia’s seemed shorter and less broad.

“Hello Mister. What’s your name?” asked the smallest of Celia’s daughters, surprising me with the sincerity in her voice, as she clearly wanted to hear me answer.

“I… My name’s Erwan” I replied, which made the tallest two giggle, but Tamia seemed to remain totally focused on me, which was a little disturbing. “And you can call me Erwan, if you want!” I offered, putting a broad smile on my face until I realized that the suit probably made it harder for her to see it.

“I’ve never seen someone as small as you. Are you a Normal?” she asked me.

“Duh!” chuckled Anna, rolling her eyes. “Of course he is, little sis!”

“Yeah, what could it be otherwise, Littlest!” snickered Robin.

“I’m not the little sister. I’m older than you Anna!” grumbled Tamia, showing for the first time an hint of a bad temper, which somehow made her seem less strange to me. “And perhaps he could be a very small Small, not a Normal!”

“He isn’t one sweetie, he’s a Normal” said Celia, stepping between her daughters, towering over them in a way which somewhat blew my mind, a living mountain standing among equally breathing hills, in a sense. “And I’d like the two of you to stop mocking your sister. She isn’t your little sister Anna, and I’d like you to stop using your sister’s size to belittle her, Robin. Tamia’s a Titaness, and it doesn’t make her any lesser, is it clear?” she asked, as she picked up her smaller girl and lifted her so she would look at me from the height of her mother.

“But Mommy! It’s not fair! She’s smaller than me, so she’s the little sister!” whined Anna, stomping with one of her feet, creating a tremor I felt even at the top of my cabinet, which reminded me of how thin the suit seemed to be. “And when Robin is mocking me, I don’t get to be defended as often as Tamia is! Is it because you love me less?”

“I’m sure your mother does love the three of you equally!” I blurted, attracting the attention of the four giantesses, which made me regret my outburst. “

“How would you know?” asked Robin, frowning at me while Anna just tilted her head and Tamia just seemed confused. “You’ve been here for hours only!”

“Well, I’ve talked with your mother for a long time before coming here. And when she talked about you, either collectively or any of you, she always seemed so happy and proud, of any of you. And she never seemed to have a favorite.”

I was damn nervous but I think I managed to convey what I meant well enough. Anna and Robin seemed to calm down and Tamia smiled brightly. But it was Celia who beamed at me and seemed to puff her chest with pride, which could have made me laugh, but I was a little too focused on her daughter’s reactions to react to hers. The two Gigantic children looked at each other, then their mother and hugged her legs, wordlessly. It was really cute, especially when Celia crouched and put back Tamia on the floor, to hug all three of her girls. Seeing such massive beings doing something so intimate made me feel like a voyeur, and I fidgeted uncomfortably.

“So… hum… Anna, if you want, you can pick me up” I said, when I felt the most out of place, even if I felt like an idiot and a little rude doing it – I just then realized I wasn’t used to being with a woman for anything else than sex, let alone a woman with children who all dwarfed me so much.

“Really!” yelped Anna, a huge grin on her face. “Really really? I can? Yes! Yes!”

She jumped toward me and I managed to not recoil, which required a lot of control. I mean, she’s really small compared to her mother, but Anna was still easily over two hundred meters tall, more probably two hundred and twenty. And she didn’t seem to have any of the control of her body that Celia displayed, no matter how oblivious she could be at time of our size difference – and I guess that since does make one blind, it can mean that for her, my size was just forgotten. It was harder on my side, of course, but I did learn to be less afraid of it over time.

“Is it okay if I pinch you, or do you want to walk into my hand?” asked Anna, even as she hovered over me, chuckling a little as she squinted to see me better.

“I… I think you should pinch me up” I stuttered.

I know what you’re thinking. Are you crazy Erwan? You’re in a suit you don’t really trust to protect you and you want a seven or eight years old giantess to pinch you? Do you have a death wish? Well, I don’t. But I also had noticed that climbing into her hand would be harder than you think precisely because perhaps the suit would be a little slippery and I think you don’t get how tall the edge of a hand can be when you’re basically the size of an ant. And, okay, Anna’s a lot smaller than her mother, but still! Plus, I didn’t want to look ridiculous trying to climb her.

I nonetheless immediately regretted my choice when her fingers descended on me. She was so close now that I couldn’t see anyone else, and it took all my will to not dash toward the elevator. I felt a shiver ran in my back but I did manage to contain myself. Until the fingers truly touched me and I let out an involuntary yelp, which Anna didn’t seem to hear over her excited giggles. During a moment, I truly feared that I’d be crushed to death and the next moment, I realized that I felt absolutely nothing. Well, not really nothing, because a wave of nausea hit me when my feet left the ground.

“You’re so light!” screamed the child, obviously really excited. “He weigh nothing Mummy!” she added, twirling around to present me to her mother, something which didn’t help my poor stomach at all – but at the very least I can tell I didn’t feel the air rushing around me either, nor the pressure of her pinch on my body.

“I know sweetie, but it’s rude to talk about someone who’s here as if he wasn’t, and it’s not very safe either to move around with him between your fingers like that!”

“But he told me I could pick him up like that!” complained Anna. “You did Mister! Right!?”

“Yeah, I did bu-“ I replied, but was cut off when the kid moved her hand left and right excitedly.

“Yeah! He said I could! You’re my first Normal ever Mister!” she beamed, suddenly bringing far too close to her face for my comfort, mostly because I had the sudden irrational fear that she’d put me in her mouth without a care in the world.

“Really? That’s, that’s great!” I still managed to say, and I hope you’ll agree with me that considering my situation, it was kind of a feat of strength to remain coherent. “But you can call me Erwan, really!” I even added to look a little cooler than just a large talking grain of rice in her fingers.

“Erwan? What a strange name!” she laughed, and the hand holding me dropped toward her belly, which made me flinch, but thankfully, I managed to not scream – barely.

“Anna, please, be careful! It’s not because he’s in this suit that Erwan can’t be hurt!” stated Celia, and I suspect she was frowning, judging by her tone.

“And it’s rude to say that someone has a strange name” blurted Tamia, while Robin remained silent.

“Okay Mummy I’ll – Robin, leave me alone!” shouted Anna suddenly, as her whole body jerked back.

“Stop keeping him all to yourself!” shouted the older of Celia’s daughters. “I want to see him too, so give him to me!”

“No! I’ve the right to keep him for now! I’m the one who asked first! Leave me alone!” screamed Anna, so loudly that I winced in pain – I think that without the suit, even my implants wouldn’t have been enough to fully protect me from the power of this kid’s lungs and vocal chords.

“Girls! Girls! Keep calm, otherwise someone may get hurt!” shouted Celia, stepping in to try and separate her daughters, but the two kids were too focused on either getting me or keeping me to care about what their mother could tell.

“Anna, I’m not going anywhere, I swear! You can share me with your sisters!” I shouted at the top of my lung, to no avail either, as the two girls kept screaming as each other.

“Mommy, I’ll share Mister Erwan, I swear! But let me keep him longer!” screamed Anna, with a shrill voice which made me wince.

“You’re a liar! You’ll keep it and break it like you did with the toy Mom bought us two months ago!” roared Robin, her face contorted in anger, pushing her sister away from her. “You’ll just keep him!”

“No she won’t!” thundered Celia, who was putting her third daughter on the ground and then stood tall and firm, her face a mask of anger now. “Erwan is not a toy or some pet you could keep!” she roared, glaring at the two girls who were yelling at each other. “I expected better from the both of you! You’re Gigantics! You’re supposed to better control yourselves! Otherwise, how could you hope to interact with the rest of the world?”

Even as she said that, Anna kept trying to prevent her older sister to take me from her. But even with the moves she made with her hand, making me quite nauseous, I could tell that the last few words of their mother had been said with a far sadder tone. But to be frank, at that time, I hadn’t had much time to think about it because Robin did something to her sister, I don’t know what, which made her scream even louder. And at the very same time, the arm which was holding me jumped up. And the fingers released their pinch.

I felt my stomach trying to escape through my mouth as my body turned and turned in the air. I found myself looking down at Celia, whose face seemed to have turned into a mask. It was almost comical to see how terrified she looked. The girls mostly seemed confused and I could understand why Only Tamia moved, and it was to hide her eyes and turn away, as if she was too horrified to look at what would happen. As for me, it took my brain all this time to realize that I was truly that high, up in the air. I’d honestly like to say that I stoically accepted it and my fate, but it would be lying.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!”

I yelled louder than I had ever done before just as I reached the apex of my trajectory and started to plummet toward the ground. I had totally forgotten about the suit, about the wonders of the Gigantic technology or anything about the world we lived in. All my mind could focus on was the simple fact that I was falling toward a ground which seemed to be at least one kilometer below me, and that I had probably reach terminal velocity by the time I had realized it. Tears formed in my eyes but I’m proud to say that I didn’t soil myself. Not that it’d do any difference, once my body would make contact with any surface. I’d explode like a far too rip fruit anyway.

“ERWAN!” screamed Celia as I passed by her face.