- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new chapter is up. It's a little less directly sexual, at least I feel it is a little less sexual than the previous one. But it's setting up some big things, hehe !

Chapter 4

One of the most common theme of the era which preceded the Rise of the Gigantics and consort is the idea that, now, Mankind was the apex predator of Earth, the top of the food chain. It was incredibly arrogant, but it led me to ponder one single question. Before that, did humans truly fear to be killed and devoured by other creatures? And if so, does being eaten – alive – in the maw of someone you can reason with is fundamentally different from being gulped down by something which won’t ever talk to you? It’s a strange question but as I fall down Celia’s gullet, it’s one which help me remain calm.

* * *

“We should probably get you clean, you don’t want those juices drying on you babe” she said to me, in a sweet and soft voice which was still able to rattle my bone, my very skin tingling under the caress of those words, which is quite unlike anything else you can experience, trust me!

“But they smell so good” I blurted without thinking it through, and I saw her blush – which made me want to tease her more. “And they taste so good” I thus hastily added as I licked some of her fluids off my lips and chin.

“You shouldn’t do that” she chided me gently, which surprised me a little. “You’re arousing me a lot.”

“And how is it a bad thing?” I asked, still in the mood I had when sleeping with older and – usually – taller women. “I mean, being able to arouse such an incredible woman as yourself is rather good for my self-esteem!”

“I don’t doubt it. But it’s a bad thing because it makes me want to fuck you, right here, right now. And I don’t have the equipment to make sure you’d be safe doing so. I don’t want you to have a brush with my bush too soon Erwan, I… I couldn’t bear it if I ended hurting you because I was too hasty… So, you need to get cleaned and look less like the sexy beast you are!”

“You… find me sexy?”

Oh, I know what you’re thinking. Dude, you’ve spent the last five years sleeping with dozens of women left and right. Each month. Spot acting as if you didn’t know that you were sexy, you ass! To which I’d answer that being rude is definitively unsexy. And that, while I had been a toys for year, and then made use of the attraction more mature women had toward me to my advantage, I never saw myself as sexy. And none of those I had slept with had ever called me that. Beautiful, delicious, à croquer, yes. One particularly nasty Small woman, well in her fifties, had even had the audacity to call me perfectly dildo-shaped for her needs!

But Celia, in spite of her nature as a Gigantic, was also very close to my age. She was just two years older. And sure, her size all came into play. When a living mountain tells you that you’re sexy in her eyes – which are large enough that they could be shallow ponds and large ones at that – it means something. At least, to me it meant something, and I needed to be sure I wasn’t just imagining things. I wasn’t scrawny, but I wasn’t muscular either back and – spoiler alert- I still aren’t either of those. And for someone like me, it was always uplifting if frightening to be loved and appreciated.

“Of course you are, silly” she said to me, flashing her enormous teeth at me in a wide smile. “That’s why we need you to be cleaned and clothed. It’s a little hard to resist the temptation of blowing you off just yet, and I don’t want to take the risk!”

I couldn’t help myself. I imagined how she’d look sucking me off. And it got me very erect again. Later on, I discovered that my fantasies were almost spot on. My whole sky would be her, her upper lips and that little space between the mouth and the nose. Her face would extended everywhere, from left to right, above my own and well past my feet. And her long hair would fall in a cascading wall, encasing me in a world where only Celia existed. My dick wouldn’t be able to get past her lips, of course, so her mouth would be slightly open, and her tongue would fill this space to lick my penis gently. This image was so strong that I buckled and came, making us both gasp.

“Shit! I… I’m sorry!” I yelped, feeling mightily embarrassed – it was seriously strange, if not downright disgusting to do just that in my mind.

But when I looked at her to see how she was reacting, I saw her half-open mouth, her slightly closed eyelids and I felt her breath quickening. She moved, offering me an incredible sight, as her torso, with its enormous tits, one of which I had fucked as best I could mere moments ago, swaying back and forth above me. Then they moved away, as she leant over the building-sized cabinet. She used her right hand to grasp the other side and steady herself, as her cunt came into view, her pubes glistening because of how drenched they were with her love juices.

“You’ll go there” she grunted, as the fingers of her left hand found her pussy again and started to stimulate it once more. “Down there, on my vaginal lips, on my clit, in my pussy” she groaned, as she pleasured herself faster and faster. “I’ll ravish you like no one had, Erwan! I. WILL. FUCK. YOU. SOOOOOOO. BAAAAAAAAAAAD!”

The last few words had been roared with such force that, while, as far as I could tell past the twin hills of her tits which almost blocked all view to her face, she had lifted it toward the ceiling as she let out this primal scream. She came as she spoke and I saw her juices spraying out of her, far more than was the norm, but still not a tidal wave. Still, it was awe-inspiring and a little frightening. So much juices, it would have been enough to give water to hundreds of Normals for a few days – if it had just been water and not the cum of a Gigantic sexy mother who was pleasuring herself so much because of me.

“Erwan” she gasped. “You’d… get inside the… elevator, please! I don’t know how long...”

I noticed the way the arm holding her up was starting to shake, just this very moment, and it killed the mood, right then, right there. The very real and approaching possibility of ending crushed to death by the uncalculable weight of but a portion of Celia’s body made me get up and rush toward the sole salvation I had, the damn elevator. It opened as I came close to it and the door shut gently, as I heard one last gasp and then a loud “SHIT!” even with the implant’s protection. I didn’t see her falling on me, but I expected the cabin to give in, since I hadn’t been able to press any button.

Instead, once the door had closed, nothing happened. No impact, no sound, no tremor. No nothing, really. It somehow made me even more afraid, suddenly. Here I was, dripping wet with cooling juices from a woman I hadn’t met in person before this morning, who could have wanted me inside of this for whatever nefarious reason. Don’t judge me, okay? I wasn’t in the best state of mind to think things through. Passing from bliss to pure terror can do that to everyone! Every Normals, at least. Anyway, I felt that I needed to get out and see what had happened. Dumb perhaps, but I found it preferable to staing put here.

“The doors cannont be opened” said a cold, robotic voice, when I pressed the button of the roof.

“What? Why?” I stupidly asked, as if it’d answer me – and it turned out, it did !

“The safety of the occupant would be threatened by external mass entering the interior of this elevator. It is thus impossible to open, for my primary concern is the safety of %ANYNORMALINSIDE%” explained the robotic voice.

“Wha… what’s that mass?” I asked – I think I was so dumbfounded that I could speak with the elevator that I wasn’t able to react coherently.

“Tit flesh” it replied, quite matter of factly. “Once it’d spill inside, it’d be impossible to close the doors, and you’d either die crushed or of suffocation. The Conceptor should not be able to move for quite some time now.”

I stood there, naked, getting cold, and with my mouth agape. Did that thing just called Celia the Conceptor? I was sure it did, and it reminded me of how different the Gigantics were compared to the like of me, in ways which didn’t involve their size – at least not directly. Had she actually designed this sort of A.I. or whatever it was? And that whole skyscraper-sized cabinet for Normals? It was mind-blowing and I steadied myself against the wearest wall, which was surprisingly not too cold. I thought back to the strange way the robotic voice had stated her primary concern, and it made me pop a new idiotic question – I’m quite good at it, if you haven’t noticed yet.

“Are you… are you still at your factory setting?”

“Yes” it replied, the cold robotic voice starting to grate of my nerve. “Should you choose to take possession of this building, you’d be able to modify my settings.”

“Okay, I’ll do it!” I blurted, without even thinking about what it entailed – I just wanted this voice to change, really, and I wasn’t thinking quite straight.

With a loud bip, a screen just appeared on the nearest all, startling me. I diligently wrote my name, date of birth and everything first, as was required. Once it was done, I had access to the voice settings. I discovered, to my dismay, that Celia had apparently programmed or entered thousands of different voices for that thing! I was starting to get discouraged when I noticed that I could sort them out by type. Once I did so, there were only four : Sensual, Formal, Friendly or Commanding. I hesitated a lot, especially with the first and the last, but finally went for the formal, where I picked the first sample.

“Configuration saved, Erwan” stated a now feminime and serious voice, which sounded strangely natural, not at all like what I was used to. “Would you like to name me, Erwan?”

“Uuh.. Sure?” I replied, as the screen changed.

I must tell you that I’m terrible with names, so I was kind of stuck here, once more. Finally, on a whim, I chose Shannon. I always had liked this name, the sonority of it and all. I’ve no idea what it means, if it even has a meaning. I just like it. And as strange as sharing this building with another woman -albeit one without a physical body – than Celia was, giving the A.I. her name would have made the whole thing even more awkward.

“Erwan, your body temperature is dropping. Would you like to go somewhere warmer?” asked me the A.I. Shannon.

“Yeah, sure” I said, just now realizing how cold I was getting and how I was leaving drops of Celia’s love juice everywhere. “But, hum, first a shower, if you know where they are, a… Shannon?”

“Of course. Press the blue button on your left please. This one is the closest to the place the Conceptor will want you soon, I suspect.”

“Yeah, okay. Sure” I mumbled as I pivoted a little and noticed immediately the glowing button. It was on the central row of them, near the middle.

You’d think that by now I was starting to get used to the insane technology around me, but I truly expected something to happen. Instead, for one minute or two, I didn’t even felt as if I was moving around that enormous building. And then, just as I was starting to get worried that Celia’s colliding with it had somehow messed up with the whole machinery, something dinged and the doors opened on a brightly lighted corridor, with various picture cadre - empty – and, to my great surprise, real flowers lining the walls.

“The shower is in the first room to your right” stated the A.I. “Do not worry about the stain, it’ll be cleaned up shortly. Take your time and remember that if you need anything, I am available everywhere in this building.”

“Well, that’s not creepy at all” I mumbled under my breath – I mean, being watched by an A.I. was really starting to freak me out, did it record everything?

I shook my head and walked toward the indicated door and pushed it open. As I did so, light illuminated the place, and I let out a gasp. I was used to simple showers, with dirty and dirtier curtains. I was –I am – a simple guy, really. I take care of my appearance, because I need it to woo older women, but that didn’t mean that I brought them to my place. To the contrary, in fact. My rented apartment was my cocoon against the world, really. I didn’t want anyone in there. And with Celia, it wasn’t a risk, thankfully! The thought made my chuckle as I walked on the marble floor of this place.

“How much did it cost her…”

“Nothing. Gigantics have no use of money or any other valuables. They ask and their wishes are granted, Erwan” stated the AI.I; in its formal voice, startling me.

“Okay…” it wouldn’t do it at all. “Shannon? Unless I specify it, when I’m talking aloud, you don’t need to answer, deal?”

“Acknowledged, Erwan. I will remain silent unless I’m solicited, or my programming urges me to help you preserve your health.”

I approached the vast bathtub. It seemed to be carved into a dark grey stone I didn’t recognized. Everything seemed to be made of expensive materials everywhere I looked, from the showerhead which seemed to be covered in gold, to the mirrors, which were circled with what seemed to be silver. And Celia hadn’t paid anything for it? It seemed insane, but now that I thought about it, it started to make sense. Who would dare to ask for payment to one of those beings? Gigantics were so outside the experience of Normals – and he was certain that his kind had had to be involved with the crafting of something this scale – that it somehow made sense, in fact.

I decided quickly that using the bathtub was preferable to shivering because I was covered in Celia’s hot juices. I selected the correct temperature – warm but not too warm, I’m a delicate flower, after all! – and once I was satisfied, I slowly entered it. I let out a sigh of relief. Somehow, it was the first element of normality in my life today. I could forget where I was, with whom, and I didn’t feel the need to think about how I’d get out of here – or even if I wanted to get out of here. Yes, for long, glorious minutes, I just enjoyed myself in this bath, and it was perfect. Then Celia’s voice came out of hidden speakers.

“Erwan? May I ask you why you’re… there, of all bathrooms?” she asked me, and I was surprised to hear her sounding a little concerned.

“Uh… that A.I. told me to go there?” I replied immediately – somehow, even without seeing her, now that I knew what Celia was, now that we both knew that I was hers, body and mind… I didn’t feel able to not answer any of her question; which is extremely disturbing, believe me!

“That dumb thing… “she grumbled, surprising me by how genuinely upset she seemed to be. “I knew that synchronizing it with my implant was a bad idea, and I did it nonetheless! Stupid!”
“Ooooooookay… What’s the deal?” I asked her, as I started to shampoo myself.

“It’s… I had this whole place designed for… for a Normal who’d love to be with me; to… to live here” she explained slowly, and I was willing to bet her face was blushing a lot, enough to be very noticeable even on her beautiful dark skin. “And I… it’s really a cabinet for someone my size, and a… I don’t know, a house with two hundreds rooms or so, for you?”

“two..; two hundreds!?” I gasped, my mind trying to grasp the implication.

“It’s more than that, really! A lot more! You won’t feel cramped at all!” said Celia, who was clearly misinterpreting what my outburst meant. “But I really needed something to help you navigate this place. And the A.I. needed to be attuned to my needs so you… we wouldn’t wait too long to… Shit, it’s really embarrassing and now I feel like a dummy…”

“Herm, so when the A.I. said to me that I needed to be here it was because…”

“Because it can read my body reactions and it knows that… I really want to fuck you and that there is… a tool inside of this cabinet which would allow me, and it led you to it.”

Celia’s diction was really slow now, and it did nothing to hide her embarrassment, which I understood perfectly. Shannon - the A.I. was basically able to corral me toward a place where she could get even more aroused and unleash even more of her sexual needs. I looked down at my groin in the water and groaned as my penis grew erect once more. I really wanted to see her try this now. It was really strange, but I loved the idea of fucking her for real. Even if I had no idea what would allow me to do that. Did she had some sort of enlarging sci-fi ray in there or something?

“And… what’ll allow us to do… that, exactly?”

“I… uh… I... You probably don’t want to… Uh… it’s a little embarrassing, now that I have to say it out loud” she stammered. “I… a part of this cabinet is portable? And it’s… Oh God, I shouldn’t ever have even thought about something like that!”
“Celia, you’re starting to make me feel really uncomfortable” I said, feeling quite unnerved indeed. “Perhaps it’s better if we don’t speak about it for the time being and…”

“There is a Gigantic-sized dildo in there where you can live and in fact you’re inside right now and there is a special room where you can fuck a copy of my vagina and your sperm will be propelled inside of mine if you do that while I use the sex toy to masturbate and play with!” she yelled, so fast that I had quite a lot of difficulties separating each words.

I think I probably blinked like a blind owl a dozen or so times when I understood what she had meant. For starter, it sounded utterly ridiculous. I couldn’t be in a Gigantic-sized dildo. That was just ludicrous. Of course, being in a Gigantic-sized cabinet which was in fact some sort of immense building designed for Normals was equally mind-blowing, and it was a fact that it was the case. I blushed abundantly when I realized that my hands had snaked toward my dick and started to pump it. Somehow, the idea of being in a sex-toy turned me on. But I needed some confirmation.

“Shannon? Am I really in a toy for Celia right now.”

“You are in a bathtub Erwan. But your question is also correct, as the Conceptor explained to you.”

“Who is Shannon?” asked Celia, surprising me with the sudden vehemence of her tone.

“Well… it’s the A.I. There was so many possible voices and I could name it so… I don’t know, the factory settings seemed a little awkward?”

“Oh. Ooooh… yeah. Of course. It makes sense. I remember programming that option in, now…” she replied in a somewhat unhappy tone.

It surprised me. I didn’t realized why she was acting like that. I’d just said another woman’s name while talking to her. Then it hit me – and yes, I know, but we’ve already established that I’m not necessarily the brightest bulb in there right? If we hadn’t, now we have, so deal with it. She was obviously jealous. It was a new side of her which I didn’t know existed. And I know I should have been utterly terrified of a 500 meters tall woman being of a jealous disposition. But I wasn’t. I just found it so fucking hot that she already was attracted enough by me to find me sexy AND be jealous when I talked to other women.

“Just so you know, I do intend to keep my work, or a work, really” I said to her nonetheless. “Which imply that I may end talking with other women.”

“It’s not a problem” she chimed. “As long as they now that you’re my man!” she added laughing. “My man… I love the sound of it. Do you too, Erwan?”

“You know I do” I replied, and I added one extra-layer of corniness, because fuck it, it felt right! “But then again, I just love the sound of your voice, Celia!”

She didn’t said anything right away, instead chuckling embarrassingly, like she used to do on the computer, when she pretended to be a Normal. Somehow it really lifted my spirits. She may have been a Gigantic, but she was still the same old Celia. And being in there, just hearing her voice, it helped me deal with it. I didn’t forget our size difference – in fact, it was now and would forever remain a fact of my life with her and her three daughters – but it didn’t felt so pressing, so overpowering. Yes, she was taller than anyone else I knew. But she loved me and I loved her, and it was all that mattered.

“So…” I continued, reclining in the bathtub. “Do you want to… you know… use your toy now or…”

“Well, yes but no” she sighed. “We really shouldn’t do it, not at this hour…”

“Why so? You clearly want it” I smirked when I said it, because I knew it was true.

“Well, sure, yes. I do” she said, and I pictured her picking one of her hair strands and putting it behind her ear, as she did when she was slightly embarrassed by something. “But my three princesses will be here soon and I don’t want them to see me do that kind of things…”

“Yeah, that makes sense” I admitted.

“Nor do I want to rush you through sew. It needs to be something you enjoy as much as I’ll do” she continued, as if I hadn’t said anything. “Which doesn’t mean that we can’t have some sexy time. Just… a more subdued one.”
“What do you have in mind?” I asked her as I picked the nearby shampoo, my favorite I realized – I suspect she picked it from one of our discussions, but I didn’t dare to question her about it, both because it’s really futile and because I’ve came to suspect that Gigantics have ways to learn things they shouldn’t know about which aren’t healthy to hear for us Normals!

“Well… You could lay on my breasts as we wait for my daughters to come home” she said slowly, as if she was unsure of how I would react to this idea. “Perhaps you could even do that… naked? To, you know, let me admire you. If you feel like it, of course! I wouldn’t want you to think that I want to force, you to strip or anything like that!”

I bit my lips as I started to pump my dick. She had inadvertently put some seriously arousing images in my mind. I could picture the vast expanse of her enormous tits – even for her size, I mean. I could see them, extending everywhere around me, so much that even as they’d probably sag a little, I would feel them sag, and would remain safe, in spite of the way they’d move with her breathing, how divine she’d be compared to little old me. And her heartbeat would make my whole body rumble. The shampoo made my hands slippery and I grunted, both with pleasure and annoyance.

“Erwan… Are you… are you touching yourself in there?” she gasped, sounding not shocked but aroused, if I knew her tone well.

“Yes… I… It’s better if… shit… You’re just too beautiful, too… too… too gigantic for me not to!” I yelled, as my pleasure was growing by the second.

“Really?” she asked, her playfulness quite easy to hear. “Is little old me able to make you do that, while I’m here, listening to me… just with my voice? The way it describes my breast, which are soooo big compared to you, Erwan. And they are so heavy, you’ve no idea! Baby Gigantics drink so much milk, I could probably fill out an old Olympic swimming pool. By breast. A day. And now… they are all for you to play with, that and more!”

I gasped and splashed in the water. I was pumping myself faster and faster. She was searing the picture of her enormous tits, the enlarged ones - the ones she had kept hidden from him for so long, even when she could have just shown him those monsters on the computer - right into my mind. I could see them, swaying as she pivoted her torso a little, offering me a tantalizing view of those puppies, so massive each one was an hill I was craving to climb, just like I wanted to explore each and every nook and cranny of her 500 meters tall body. No matter the risks, and they were many!

“Hum… such a lustful man” she rasped, and I suspected she too was starting to toy with herself. “What will I say to my daughters if they find us like that? Sorry my princesses but Mommy found an incredible new lover. He has so much stamina, so much lust in him that even I couldn’t keep up or take the upper hand and calm us down. That’s why my fingers are one my clit while he touch himself on my tits!”

“Goooooooooooood!” I yelled, as I finally released my seed, which fell in large drops into the water, as I gasped hard, trying to calm my breathing. “Oh my God… Celia… you’re so. Damn. Incredible. I… I’ve never felt like that! Never!”

I don’t know if you’re in a relationship with a Gigantic. Hopefully, if you are, you already know what I mean when I say that nothing can compare with it nothing. And if you aren’t, well. Imagine it. They are all beautiful. They can be overweight –which is quite frightening to see at first, but we’ll see it someday soon, not now, sorry – but they are all beautiful. And the way they act, it’s almost half normal behavior for Normal, half the behavior of beings who know, deep down, that they are in a vastly superior sphere of existence compared to us.

It’s easy to see how different they are from us – I mean, you’d have to be blind not to see it, and even then I’m pretty sure you’d notice it anyway, probably by the pressure of their voice on your body, if nothing else. All of my life, I had seen them as distant, almost mythical figures, so being with Celia was an experience unlike any others. My family never worshipped them – it’s not common in West-G, but I’ve heard stories about cults dedicated to the Gigantics. But now, I could understand why some did. Their magnetism was absolute. I a day, Celia had made me hers, and was offering me experiences unlike any others. And I’m used to sex and all its games – or so I thought!

“Well, I’m really glad to hear it, Erwan” she purred. “I’ll be waiting for you up here!”

* * *

The first thing I noticed when I emerged from the elevator was that she wasn’t in the room. I was hearing her singing in the distance however. It was a strange experience, because while I could tell she was far away from me – at least for a Normal, she was probably just one or two rooms away – and wasn’t singing that loudly, she was still extremely easy to hear. It wasn’t my implant which was allowing me to endure it however, it was truly Celia’s normal voice. And I was incredibly surprised by how deep it was. No Normal man, nor even a Small or a Giant, could have such a voice.

It was distinctly feminine, don’t get me wrong, but it was only something else, a sprinkle over the deepness. Somehow, I made me feel as if the mountains themselves were singing. It’s stupid, I know, rocks do not sing, even when they are thousands of meters tall. But it was the impression she gave me, as she probably washed herself. I shook my head to try and not remain enraptured by her voice too long. If we truly wanted this to not descend into another bout of sex – or sexual activity, if I’m honest, because sex, at least the usual meaning of this world, is kind of impossible for us – I needed my clothes back.

“Shit, I hope she didn’t flatten them…” I mumbled to myself – gasping when I realized that the implant was still active and that she perhaps was hearing me, but she didn’t hear me since she kept singing.

That, and I felt like an idiot to not have thought about my stuff before. Clothes weren’t so important, I suspected that she had bought - or acquired or however it is called when a Gigantic ask for something to be delivered to her – hundreds of clothes my size, or close enough that it didn’t matter. However, I had my keys, my ID card, my wallet… basically everything I needed. Sure, I knew that I could get all of this easily thanks to my implant, but it meant spending at least half a day dealing with some very unhappy public servants. I knew from experience that most found their job dull and boring, especially with Smalls ordering them around all day long…

Anyway. I looked around the elevator, since I had dropped my clothes here, but I was honestly doubtful about them having survived. I expected the weight of whatever minuscule portion of Celia’s body colliding on them to crush anything valuable and grind the rest to paste, or tear them with the minutest friction. But, to my utter amazement, I found them almost immediately, apparently none the worse to wear. I put them on and noticed that everything was fine. Which didn’t make sense, I’m sure you’ll agree with me. All of my stuff should have been destroyed, since the mass of her tits had threatened to enter the elevator.

“How the hell is it possible?” I muttered to myself, as I tried to decipher this enigma, not noticing that the song had ended in the nearby room.

I suddenly noticed that the whole roof of the cabinet seemed to have escaped any form of damage, which also was impossible normally, but I suspected some clever use of the Gigantic’s technology at play here. If they could create pendants where the inside was not subjected to the outside gravity, surely unbreakable materials were child’s play. And considering the place where my clothes had been… Yup, almost directly below the pendant. Celia’s flesh probably had grazed them when it almost entered the doors of the elevators, but hadn’t been able to touch them, somehow. A miralce I tell you!

“Well, now, that was lucky!”

“What was?” asked the voice of the black colossus behind me, making me swirl around and gasp at her. “Erwan? Did something happen?”

“Uh, no, I mean, yes! I found my clothes intact and all, and, uh… Whoa. You’re gorgeous.”

I know, I know. Not that smooth. But honestly, don’t judge me. Celia was back in play, in her full glory, and it was once again getting hard to think. She was somehow even more beautiful than ever. She wasn’t naked anymore, even if I suspected that she had no underwear – at least she had no bra and her breasts were not compressed, that was obvious. But almost all her body was clad in a long, dark green robe, which seemed to be made of velvet, which increased her beauty even when it was far from form fitting – she didn’t need it and she still doesn’t, if you wondered.

“Oh, yeah, I hadn’t thought of your stuff! I’ll try to be more considerate about it in the future, I swear!” she hastily said, putting one of her hands before her mouth, looking slightly worried, until a mischievous glint appeared in her eyes. “You like what you see?” she suddenly asked me, swirling around fast enough that her dress lifted high enough to reveal her ass-cheeks – bare, of course.

“Isn’t it a little risqué?” I tried, blushing abundantly, but hoping that she’d wouldn’t notice that.

“Not so much. My daughters are Gigantics too, so they know how constraining all those clothes can be. As long as I’m not stark naked, it’s fine. And considering how red you are, you appreciate my display, mister” she added with a throaty laugh, her fingers caressing the sides of her large tits, covered in the deep velvet which seemed incredibly soft.

“Okay, you got me there!” I admitted – honestly, would you put a lot of a fight if an incredibly beautiful woman was clearly hitting on you, even if she was a little taller than you? Or, in our case, mind-blowingly taller than you? Don’t answer that, please, a man can dream!

“So… wanna hop on,” she asked me, leaning forward to present me with the top of her breasts. It’ll be safe and all, I swear!”

“Uh… sure, but are you certain I won’t slip or something and fall to my death? It wouldn’t be such a great fate”, and that, folks, is a contender for understatement of the year.

“Well… I could just use the pendant but… If I really don’t move for some time, wouldn’t you at least consider exiting it? Pretty please?”

How could I say no to her, when she had such beautiful doe eyes? That’s how I ended, tentatively walking on her brown skin, while still hovering quite close to the pendant she had used to take me home. It was – it still is – a disturbing experience. It’s not just that the ground doesn’t have a normal consistence, or that it’d give way under me, because my weight meant absolutely nothing to those hills of skin, fat and milk ducts. Perhaps even less than that. But I felt the vibrations produced by her blood being pumped into her veins, and my world was constantly shifting, each time she breathed in and out.

“You can go and explore a little, I’ll tell you when you’ll stray too far” encouraged me the Gigantic, even as her gentle words threatened to send me careening toward my doom, my precarious balance upset – thankfully, I managed to just fell on my ass, which made her laugh, and then me.

“I’ll perhaps crawl a little on you, because apparently I’m too drunk of you and can’t stand” I said, with just the right amount of self-depreciation to let her know that I was aware of how ridiculous it sounded, which elicited a burst of giggles which could have killed me if I hadn’t been lying flat on her.

I wonder what you have in mind picturing this. Surely something like it must be an incredible view, one that no one else can ever hope to see and understand, or something like that, right? Well, sorry to disappoint, but it was really just mostly me, my ever growing erection –for my traitorous dick was truly enraptured! – and Celia’s vastness. On all sides, my vision was blocked by the rim of her velvet dress. Oh, it probably wasn’t much for her, barely one or two centimeters to her, comparatively, over her skin, but it was enough to be too high for me to see above and beyond.

And even if I had been able to see beyond it, what would have I had laid my eyes upon which could be more impressive than the living behemoth below, behind and above me? Sure, her house was perfectly scaled to her size, but overall, it still looks like a normal house. Okay, the pots have tress and not flowers, but at least it means that I’ve less to fear from flying wasps or bees. Now, owls or even eagles are something else altogether, but they don’t attack Normals. At least, I haven’t been attacked yet. Fingers crossed!

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you” she whispered tenderly, letting one of her fingers hover over my body. “See? I now my finger must look frightening, but it’s only there to make sure you don’t stray too far from the pendant and toward the edges. Or my cleavage.”

“Not gonna lie, I can think of way worse death than falling in that chasm” I taunted, crawling carefully toward it, just to see what she’d do.

“Don’t joke about it mister!” she shouted sternly, making me wince when her words hit me like a truck – I swear I heard the nanobots released by my implants groaning under the pressure. “I don’t want you to even joke about it. I wouldn’t be able to…”

I never knew what she wouldn’t be able to do. It’s a figure of speech, by the way. I did learn what she had in mind, mere hours after this interruption. But it’s important for dramatic effects, otherwise you’d be bored. I mean, just the story of my life with a woman standing at a small 500 meters tall wouldn’t entertain you without that, am I right? Anyway, I digress – again. What had stopped Celia, if you’re still wondering, was her main door opening and youthful screams reasoning in the hall. I heard the thunder of six gigantic-sized kids rushing toward their mothers.

“MOMMY! Mummy! Mammy!” screamed three different voices, mere seconds before I felt three consecutive impacts on Celia’s body.

I yelped uncontrollably. The force of those tremors was simply monstrous. After the first, all of the Gigantic woman’s tit I was one was shaking and heaving violently, the lack of a bra to support it starting to make itself known as a terrible idea. Then the second came and I slid on the black, almost spotless –truly inhuman in its near perfection – skin. I saw the edge of her breast and I wondered if I’d be able to jump and grasp the velvet for dear life. Then came the third and I was suddenly in the air, but merely a second after my body had left hers, I collided with Celia’s palm, which stopped me and gently put me back on her large orb.

“Careful! Careful girls! Mommy’s really happy to see you too, but please, be careful! You almost put a guest in real danger here!”

“Who is it?” one of the girls, probably the oldest one, considering that her voice seemed to be less childish and more powerful than the other two, who just repeated her question, again and again.

“I’ll show him to polite little girls who don’t scream, yells or repeat the same questions again and again” replied Celia, offering me her very first display of maternal authority, even if I couldn’t really see it considering that her palm was covering me – that is until I felt her whole body shift and her hand moving away.

“Hey… hello!” I said a little stupidly I’ll admit it at least, to the three pairs of youthful brown eyes, ranging from curious, confuse to utterly mischievous.